[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

qouick , someone tell me how much I will need to do this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 2MonthsInWorseAmericas.png (2MB, 985x1073px) Image search: [Google]
2MonthsInWorseAmericas.png
2MB, 985x1073px
qouick , someone tell me how much I will need to do this
>>
Do you know how much time you would save yourself not being a retard and looking this up on your own?
>>
>>1065834
I'm asking the experts on /trv/ for personal help. I can't find that on google
>>
$2.500
>>
>>1065822
por tu culpa creen que todos los mexicanos somos pendejos.
>>
>>1065919
I don't speak spanish

>>1065909
Not Bad! More affordable than I thought
>>
>>1065909
*$2,500
>>
>>1065958
>>1065958
What a fucking retard lol

I hope you get raped
>>
>>1065822
A little piece of advice for you.

Carry a body bag. Some countries cannot afford to put you in one of those, and you don't want your remains be expossed for all to see and take photos of to upload to some obscure website. Or do you?. Also, you don't know when it'll come in handy

Hope you get disposed of somewhere in between colombia and brasil.

I'm sick of watching european and american hippies polluting these (already filthy) streets and cities with their presence and mentality, so If a couple of you disappear it would scare the hell out of the rest and will stop coming here for good (also think about the benefits of having less hippies)
>>
>>1066210
lol. I'm a big American guy. The average height of a wetback is what? 4'8 ? HA. If some little bean eaters have a problem with me, this superior American will not have any trouble slapping those tattoo'd tears off their faces. If you want to give me some helpful advice you can tell me where the party areas are for each country and where I can score some pristine brown va jay jay/
>>
>>1066221
Being big and American, open mouthed and arrogant (no offence, really) I might think twice before going to South America. Also, if you're intending to actually party, and pay your way for safe hotels or hostels, getting bus fares and trains where you wont sit with a goat on the lab, I'd say a budget of $6000 for a 4-5 months trip.

If going hitchhiking, freecamping, dumsterdiving, etc. You'll be fine with $1500 for up to a year.
>>
>>1066236
oh wait, just understood he tiny picture said flight, nevermind six grand, $1500 + flights.
>>
>>1066221
Their height doesn't matter, their knives and guns do, senfam.
>>
>>1066221
>4.8
I'm sorry. I don't understand meme measures nor meme measurement systems

> pristine brown "va jay jay"
Ha

there's no such thing as a pristine brown 'pussy' here unless you are talking about some ugly gurl. At best, you would only get a worn out coochie, the leftovers of countless niggers that came inside before and maybe one or two std's (if you are extra lucky)

On the other hand

Kek....what a retard.

Idiots like you are the first ones who end up meeting a tragic end, perishing, in this place

You might be as big and stupid as you want but your damn height and weight mean nothing when facing against a gun or a damn knife. And you know what? bad "people" here are really fond of using such things.

Your body will hit the ground before you have the chance to clench your fists to strike the first blow.

Really, congratulations.

You are a certified moron, a danger for yourself (and those around you if given the chance). The best thing you can do is staying away from here.

>>1066236
>Camping or hiking in (central or) south america
You must be out of your mind, an utter retard, to do that.

http://www.france24.com/en/20110731-argentina-two-french-female-tourists-found-shot-dead-northern-salta-province
>>
File: SAmer.png (438KB, 837x435px) Image search: [Google]
SAmer.png
438KB, 837x435px
>>1066384
>>1066259
>>1066210
Stop fear mongering

five seconds on google and this is the first article
>>
>>1066455
It's because they never stay away of turístic traps.

Living here or experiencing the "real" thing is different to walking a city or a well known turistic spot with a back pack and dressed as a starved homeless "idealistic" college student hippie or a vulgar sex or drug tourist.

And it's worse if you are a fool who comes here without even knowing basic spanish (or maybe portuguese in case of brazil). You are left at the mercy of the environment (because almost no one here speaks inglés)
>>
>>1066552
lol, dude you are just mad because i'm gonna fuck so many of your hot woman
>>
>>1066455
Cone Sur (Argentina, Uruguay and Chile) are really safe. Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru and Bolivia are average, Brazil is dangerous, Colombia is very dangerous and Venezuela is hellish.
>>
>>1066557
I am not a autistic dumbass who gets jealous because they don't understand that a woman can decide who the hell she wants fuck with (or get involved "emotionally" in a "relationship").

And, of course, I know you probably will because you are "exotic" and even more if you go around flashing wards of cash. And if you praise and say you love their countries, you can get in their pants sooner.

Cute/hot girls here normally lose their virginity at 12 or 13 yo

>>1066613
more of less this

except if you don't have common sense like these guys

>http://www.argentinaindependent.com/currentaffairs/newsfromargentina/french-tourist-killed-in-plaza-san-martin/

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3251090/American-tourist-shot-dead-botched-robbery-Colombia-taxi-intercepted-gunmen.html

>http://colombiareports.com/british-man-shot-and-killed-in-medellin/

>http://colombiareports.com/us-tourist-killed-in-medellin-colombia/

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/forums/americas-south-america/colombia/two-tourists-murdered-in-six-days-in-colombia?page=1#post_18226385
>>
if you fly to brazil then buy a cheap ticket from there to buenos aires or montevideo, from the US you will save at least $500 or so, flights to/from BA are expensive. Brazil is going down the shitter faster than they thought, so flights are dirt cheap
>>
>>1066221
How do you want to travel around LatinAmerica if you don't know spanish? Google translator might not help you everytime.
>>
>>1068126
I'm sure he can get away with speaking Globish (English, but louder and slower)
>>
>>1068131
>jolaw amigoh, soy a tourista and yo necesito sos.
>>
>>1068126
Oh,so let me guess , you fluently learn the language of every country that you go to? Yea didn't think so
>>
File: HuffnPuff.gif (2MB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
HuffnPuff.gif
2MB, 267x200px
>>1066650
Not OP, but I feel bad for you man. You should not work in tourism, you make your country sound like complete garbage, hippy bodies or not.

Not even scared of your country, just sounds a waste of fucking time/life.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.