[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you taught english abroad for a year and travelled all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>tfw you taught english abroad for a year and travelled all over europe and north africa and posted and participated in /trv/ all the time and took megabus trips around the U.S. in college then came back to America got a real job and now never travel because you only get 3 weeks off a year and it seems so horribly expensive

Did this happen to anyone else? Back then I didn't mind having only a couple g in the bank and spending it all traveling, but now even though I have like 50k, dropping 1k to go to europe for a week just doesn't seem worth it. It's like life just isn't set up for travelling because every career has a trajectory you have to follow and leaving your job for months at a time isn't possible. I have an okay job but I'm not a programmer or something so headhunters aren't banging on my door to hire me.

Feels bad, I don't know how to get out of this slump.
>>
>>1065535
Travel like a normal fag and use your 3 weeks.

I wish I saved the pic, but there is a meme floating around FB that equates purchases of an iphone, another item, and a hoverboard to plane tickets to Europe, and places in the USA. I think maybe the Carribean/S. America, too. And it closes with collect memories not things, or something like that.
>>
>>1065535
Yeah here in America we're fuct when it comes to vacation time.
>>
>>1065535
Explore the states. Travel in your own country.
>>
Get a different job. There's a lot of options in life.
>>
>tfw you're on call and travel 4 months out of the year. Feels good man.
>>
>>1065628
This
>>
>>1065535
>Megabus

I've heard of $1 tickets from toronto to nyc or something ridiculous like that, how does it work?
>>
>>1066063
The first few tickets sell for these prices (more like 5-10$, but hey). The last tickets are exorbitant because they help pay for the first ones.
>>
>>1066063

You buy the tickets in advance, about 3 weeks or so, for $5. One time I missed my bus so I had to pay the regular price which was about $30. Some busses are great because they have USB chargers and WiFi.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.