[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get the cheapest airline tickets possible? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).png (79KB, 338x323px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
79KB, 338x323px
How do I get the cheapest airline tickets possible?

I'm beginning to plan my big Europe trip (first solo travel) and I want to buy a ticket from sydney sometime around end of march/beginning of april. Thing is, provided it's the cheapest, I'm willing to land anywhere from Moscow to Diyabakir to London. Also, I understand that prices can fluctuate a lot depending on when you buy tickets, is it simply they get more expensive closer to the date, or is there any more to it?
>>
This is sort of an alternative solution but instead of spending x amount of hours trying to find the cheapest flight you can just use skyskanner or some other cheap flight website and use all the time you saved to sell some old junk in your house that you don't need or make money some other way that's within reach for you. The more time you spend trying to save some extra money on airline tickets the less profitable it becomes so don't waste too much time on it, eh.
>>
Cheapest routes in the USA usually involve booking witth a shitty budget airline, like Jet Blue, to a major hub, like JFK(NYC) ), then getting deals/cheap flights out if there. It can suck moving your luggage from one airline to another and it takes more coordination on your part. Skyscanner is the best one stop shop for researching this. Or you just find the cheapest flights out of your country to your destination or close to it, then find cheap tickets to that airport, and cheap tickets from where the plane lands to your final destination (these primary and last leg tickets can be bus or train, as well as flights)
>>
>>1064220
>Also, I understand that prices can fluctuate a lot depending on when you buy tickets, is it simply they get more expensive closer to the date, or is there any more to it?
There really arent that many tricks to it. For a random number, let's say there are 13 "cheap" seats on any given flight, and then those fare codes are sold out. The next fare up has 6 seats, and so on, right up to travel day prices. Each airline operates their codes per their wishes. Can be 20 different prices in Coach as an example. Supply and demand economics takes care of the rest. In the meantime, there might be a sale or an offer that adds some deals, or there might not be a sale at all, just fewer and fewer bargain seats left as people book. Maybe a tour will snatch all the cheap seats the day the flight got coded for that date.
Just set up a fare watch or check out the fare now, and get an idea for what is usual and customarily the price for these routes, and whether traveling on certain days gives you savings or not.
If you are traveling around Easter? Expect a ton of school kids to be on holiday and that demand thing.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.