[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo /trv/, should i do this trip through europe, or a trip that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

yo /trv/,

should i do this trip through europe, or a trip that's exclusively through great britain? i can't decide which one to do, and i want to see them both...
>>
Personally, I would stop in belgium, replace amsterdam with copenhagen, and only stop in florence in italy.
>>
Lol wtf us in tyrol
>>
why would you go to Tyrol but not Vienna?
>>
that depends on how much time you have, for the trip you posted I would at least take a month. seeing the highlights in britain takes a week or two and then you've still only seen highlights
>>
So Italy-centric.
>>
>>1063858
been to vienna

>>1063885
haven't been to italy trying to see it
>>
In Belgium stop in Ghent, Brugge or Antwerp (definitely not Brussels). On your way from Lucerne to Paris try including Strassbourg.
>>
>>1063831
on your way back i would recommend a few hours in perugia.
>>
>contiki tour
>>
>>1064746
lol no
stay away from belgium
its a shithole
>>
Decent choice of cities. But do the "2"'s mean that you want to stay in these cities for 2 nights and then do daytrips to the red dots? Because that seems VERY stressful, so I'd rather recommend you on focusing on less stuff
>Pisa is lovevly, but if you only have 2 nights in Florence, stay there, there's enough stuff to see in Florence
>something similar goes for Dresden. Probably the most beautiful city of Germany, but if you're in a rush and that takes away your time in Berlin and Prague, I wouldn't bother going unless you have to change transport there anyway
>I'd cut out Lucerne, Switzerland is beautiful and expensive. You get the Alps feeling in Austria
>safe time and fly from Amsterdam to Berlin, nothing exiting to see between these. The Ruhr Valley is/was economically important, but not beautiful.
>I'd also fly from London to Amsterdam unless you're going to spend a night in Belgium (Bruges Ghent)
>since your time is limited, maybe you should not go to Venice and spend two nights more in the other cities
>>
File: oof.jpg (7KB, 153x179px) Image search: [Google]
oof.jpg
7KB, 153x179px
>Contiki

You're doing it wrong OP
Do not spend $200 a day to rush around Europe
>>
>>1064746
Yea, same. Bruges for example is really worth visiting.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.