[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I'm an Oregonian heading to New Zealand in February.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: birthday-sirocco.jpg (146KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
birthday-sirocco.jpg
146KB, 720x540px
Hey, I'm an Oregonian heading to New Zealand in February. I'm gonna be on the north island, spending time in the cities and the country. I have a couple questions:

How easy/hard is it for a foreigner to get laid in NZ? Will women flock to my boring ass accent? Do ya'll have tindr?

I wear a black levi's denim jacket a lot. I'm planning on taking it but read something somewhere (I think a lonely planet page) that there's gangs in NZ that use black jackets as their uniform. Should I leave my favorite jacket at home?

Lastly, are there Keas on the north island?
>>
File: images.jpg (28KB, 350x421px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
28KB, 350x421px
>>1063779
Pic related for typical gang member. If it doesnt resemble that, youre fine.

Yes we have Tinder. Should be easy enough to get laid with a noticeable accent.

Keas are restricted to Alpine areas mostly in the South Island. If you want to see them, Go to the Homer Tunnel in Fiordland National Park and watch them rip apart cars.
>>
File: intercity.jpg (175KB, 886x800px) Image search: [Google]
intercity.jpg
175KB, 886x800px
Not OP
Im going in a few day to Auckland and I can't find a bus (intercity?) that drives to Cape Reinga. Only Oneway! I searched on their website (http://www.intercity.co.nz/travel-info/timetable/) but dont know the name of the station. Its not Cape Reinga. Or the nearest.
Can a kiwi help me?
>>
I live in auck. stay in your own country. we already have more foreigners than white people. if you do come you'll think you've just stepped into Indian nigger city or gook town. stay out of the white areas. we don't want you
>>
>>1064042
>OP is from Oregon
>One of the least diverse states in the US
wut
>>
>>1064042
thanks but im swiss so pretty much white
>>
>goes to /trv/
>writes "stay in your own country"
>>
>>1063905
hitchhike brother, never tried a place easier than nz :)
>>
>>1063779
I dont know why you want to get laid here. All the women look like they have a variation of down syndrome. That said getting laid operates on a quasi australian type of pick up which means getting wasted and acting rapey is the easiest way.

If you wanna fuck your best sticking to backpackers its easy to get laid in those circles rather then with locals and chances are you will get more girls as well. Tinder is most def a thing.

As for the uniform I wouldnt worry about it to much the biggest danger in those towns are getting ripped off by locals or getting into bar fights. The small towns around the north island are actually pretty chilled out though so you should be sweet as.
>>
File: lorde.jpg (48KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
lorde.jpg
48KB, 396x594px
>>1064392
>All the women look like they have a variation of down syndrome.
What are you talking about?
>>
Yank here, your accent will definitely help you get laid but mostly just by younger women/country folk. The majority of women in nz are not very pretty in comparison to the states. Tinder's a thing everywhere these days matey. Auck is a pretty fucking boring city. As someone else said kea's are mostly around fiordland and are pretty annoying. Your accent probably won't get you very far in auck because it's already lousy with foreigners. Jacket won't be an issue.
>>
>>1064381
I travel with my bicycle. thats why only one way. So hitchhiking is not possible, unless someone is willing to take me with the bike...
>>
>>1063779
for chicks - friday and saturday night auckland city, crawling with dumb cunts. but come after 1am, thats when some dudes have already liquored them up and ripe for the taking

gangs - plenty of gangs, most i find in the waikato, but still in auckland. dont worry about those mongols

birds n shit - i cant remember where they all are, but information about these fucks are everywhere

kia kaha >:P
>>
>>1064430
Thanks for proving his point
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>1064569
>>
In Wellington ,) which I am sure you will visit at some stage ) , we have a bird sanctuary called Zealandia. Its only ten mins from the CBD. They have most NZ birds there , you can do nightwalks and free tours . You will definitely see Kea's and Kaka's .
You will probably we too warm wearing denim in Feb , but you will not have a problem being mistaken for a gangster ( unless you are a fat 150kg mexican looking tattoo'd greasy looking fucker )
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.