[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to the Basque Country next year for a semester,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: Euskal_Herriko_kolore_mapa.png (41KB, 2000x1690px) Image search: [Google]
Euskal_Herriko_kolore_mapa.png
41KB, 2000x1690px
I'm going to the Basque Country next year for a semester, have never travelled before, where shoudl I go in or near the Basque Country?
I'm more interested in nature sightseeing and old buildings shit like that
>>
Bilbao is very great. It's a modern city but so comfy, the casco viejo (=city centre) is very nice. You can take the furnicular to see all the town from a hill.
I've made the trip from Bilbao to Vitoria by feet, the landscape is very nice, and basque people are very nice.
Vitoria is less cool, not because of the people, but because it's little and there aren't a lot of things to do there, but you can visit the city centre which is quite nice.
>>
File: Untitled.png (539KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
539KB, 640x480px
Monte Igueldo.

You take a little funicular (cable-pulled) tram to the top of the mountain where an old castle sits. A very small amusement park is located there, which would be of no consequence, except for its roller coaster, Montana Suiza. It's one of the oldest running roller coasters on Earth and possibly the oldest with steel track. At one point during the ride you go past an edge where you can see down the cliffs to the sea below. It's an absolutely breathtaking hidden gem that no one really knows about.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.