[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Padded Pony Thread. Because why the fuck not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 49

Padded Pony Thread. Because why the fuck not?
>>
>>
>>
>>
Thunderlane carried a smile on his face as he walked into his house, appreciating the still silence of an early work day completed. Even though he wouldn't have minded getting a couple extra hours of work on his shift before the weekend, the dark grey Pegasus could appreciate having a longer weekend with his litle brother. Of course, after he put down his saddlebags and looked around, Thunderlane wondered if Rumble was home yet.

Ever since their parents left for a big business opportunity in San Pransisco, Thunderlane agreed to be Rumble's caretaker since Ponyville was a much cheaper option. And despite how cool San Pransisco could've bene, Rumble never seemed that upset about not needing to leave his hometown or his friends. However, in the past few weeks, Thunderlane started to notice that his brother has been acting a bit stranger. Nothing too weird, but the colt's distant behavior and seclusion was beginning to worry Thunderlane a bit. However, given the fact that they've been running out of paper towels a lot recently, Thunderlane had a slight suspicion what was going on.

Nevertheless, Thunderlane poked his head up the stairway and called out "Rumble?"

No response was heard, which made the Pegasus shrug. However, before he could walk away, he heard a light shuffling upstairs. With his ears perked up slightly, the stallion tilted his head in suspicion. Wondering if Rumble just didn't hear him, he slowly trotted up the staors, being careful not to clamber up the steps like he had a few nights when he accidentally woke up his brother. When he reached the top, he saw that Rumble's bedroom door was slightly open, and more rustling could be heard from the other end. Even though he had no idea what his brother was doing, he didn't see any harm in opening the door to ask what he wanted for dinner.
>>
>>1114240
"Hey, Rumble!" said Thunderlane as he opened the door with a smile. "I was wondering wha..."

Thunderlane's question stopped as he froze in front of the doorway. Rumble, who was sitting on his bed, had his eyes wide open with a completely mortified look on his pale grey face. The colt was seated on the bed for only a split second, but before he could rush to the bathroom, Thunderlane saw that his brother had what looked to be half a roll's worth of paper towels wrapped and taped around his waist and rump. Rumble let out a panicked scream as he flew off the bed and into his bathroom as fast as he possibly could.

The heavy slam from the door was enough to jolt Thunderlane out of his stupor, and he quickly rushed to the bathroom door. "Rumble?" asked his brother as he knocked, not wanting to freak him out. "Rumble, it's oka--"

"GO AWAY!!" cried out Rumble from the other side of the door. A couple of sobs could be heard as well, which just made Thunderlane reel back a little with a worried look on his face. Even though he had no idea what his brother was doing, he didn't want him to be crying because of it.

The sound of ripping could be heard between Rumble's sobs, which was most likely him taking off the paper towels, Thunderlane knocked again and said in a more caring tone, "Rumble, come on, don't be like this. There's nothing to be crying about."

More sobbing was the only response he could hear, which prompted him to sigh and continue speaking. "Listen to me, Rumble. I'm not mad at you, okay? I mean, I don't know why you've been taking my paper towels, but you're not in trouble. I swear."
>>
>>1114260
The sobbing stopped, but Tunderlane could still hear his brother sniffling from inside the bathroom. After waiting for almost a minute, the stallion put his hoof against the door and said, "Rumble, please... can you please just open the door? I promise I'm not going to make fun of you or anything. And whatever it is, I doubt it's something to be crying about. But I'm sure I can help you if you want."

Again, Thunderlane waited, oping for his brother to give some kind of response. After abother long bout of silence, he heard the lock to the door turn, and he stepped back so Rumble could come out. When the door opened, the little Pegasus colt's eyes were visibly reddened, with atted fur underneath his eyes. Before anything could be said, Thunderlane walked towards him and have his brother a tight hug, hopeing to alleviate his nerves. After a second or so, Rumble hugged him back, but it was noticeably weaker than Thunderlane would've wanted.

After he walked his brother over to the bed, Thunderlane sat down beside him with a warm smile. Even though he considered making a sly comment about him stealing his paper towels, the stlalion knew better than to say anything to upset his brother. So instead, he wrapped his foreleg around the colt's back before asking, "So... can you tell me what's going on?"

Rumble's lips pursed shut as he winced, and turned his head away from his older brother. "It... it's nothing, okay?" he said weakly.

Thunderlane scoffed and replied, "Well, the fact that you ran into the bathroom like that says otherwise."

Rumble's head slumped down as he looked more shameful, but his brother tightened his grip around him and said, "Hey, it's alright, Rumble. I already told you I'm not gonna mess with you. There's nothing to freak out about."
>>
>>1114280
A heavy sigh escaped the colt as he moved his head down even lower, with his muzzle pointed towards his waist. A couple of sniffs could be heard before he said apologetically, "I'm... I'm sorry I used your paper towels..."

Thunderlane pulled him in for a sideways hug and assured him, "Hey, hey, hey... it's alright, Rumble. I'm not upset at you or anything, I promise." After waiting another minute for Rumble's sniffles to subside, Thunderlane looked down at him and asked, "So... would you mind if I asked what you were doing?"

Rumble immediately tensed up and tried to pull away from Thunderlane's hoof. "It-it's nothing!"

"Hey, hey!" Thunderlane strengthened his grip so his brother wouldn't try to get away. "I'm just asking, alright? There's nothing to worry about."

With the way the colt pouted while looking down to the floor, it seemed like he was about to start crying again. Thunderlane sighed and tried to lighten the mood. "You know, I once got in trouble with Mom and Dad by using all the toilet paper to make myself into a mummy. I mean, it was kinda dumb, but it was something I did because I thought it would be fun. So I can understand if--"

"N-no..." Rumble's voice was still weak when he interrupted his brother, but was slightly more firm as he replied, "I... I wasn't doing that, okay?"

Thunderlane shrugged, figuring that may have been one of the reasons. "Alright then," he said in response. "So... what was it?"

Rumble winced again with his face away from Thunderlane's. "I... I can't..."
>>
>>1114302
"Oh, come on," Thunderlane said more playfully as he held his brother close. "I'm not gonna judge you! What was it? Like, being a sumo wrestler?"

Rumble pursed his lips as his face turned more frustrated and ashamed. "N... no..."

"Okay, ummm..." Thunderlane tried to think of what else it could've been, but he was drawing a blank after those two ideas. He shrugged before turning his attention back to his brother. "Well, whatever it is, I doubt it's that big of a deal."

Rumble clenched his eyes shut, and breathed in shakily as he tried to get out of this conversation. "B-but... it IS a big deal."

"Oh, come on!" said the stallion sympathetically while looking down at him. "I highly doubt that. You know you can tell me, right?"

"But I..." Rumble began to sniffle again while his eyes were closed. "I can't..."

"It's just paper towels, Rumble. I'm not upset at you."

"I... I know, but..."

"Is it like, clothing or something?"

Rumble paused for a moment before shaking his head. "Well, n... no..."

"A sleeping bag?"

"N-no. I..."

"Rumble, come on. You know you can tell me."
>>
>>1114325
Rumble's tone started to turn more hoarse. "B-but... but I can't..."

"Yes you can. I won't make fun of you."

"Y-yes you will!" he cried with his face pointed away from him. Tears started to come from his clenched eyes.

"No I won't!" shouted Thunderlane as his tone started to turn more insistent. "Rumble, you know me better than that! I would NEVER make fun of you for anything! And if this is really making you so worried, then I want to know what it is!"

"I c-can't!"

"Yes you can."

"N-no, I can't!!"

"Rumble, please! I promise I won't get mad."

"I... but I..."

"I'm serious, dude! I'm not going to make fun of you, but I'm also not gonna let you go until you tell me what's going on!"

"It-it-it-ITWASADIAPER!!!"
>>
>>1114346
Thunderlane only sat in stunned silence, his face frozen in a wide-eyed state as he tried to process what his little brother just said. Meanwhile, Rumble was equally frozen in his seat, with his wettened eyes now wide-open in sudden realization and regret of what he just said. He quickly tried to jump off of the bed, but Thunderlane grabbed him before he could escape. "Hey, wait!"

"NO!!" Rumble's eyes clenched shut as more tears escaped, desperately trying to break from his brother's clutches. "L-Let me go!!"

"Whoa, Rumble wait!!" After strengthening his grip around Rumble, he waited until the colt's resistance started to weaken before sitting down on the floor with him. With the colt's back being held tightly against his chest, Thunderlane waited to make sure Rumble wasn't going to break free again. And after closing his eyes, Thunderlane turned his grip into a more calming hug, keeping Rumble in his hold while propping his chin against the colt's shoulder.

"See?" said the stallion calmly. "I'm not making fun of you, am I?"

Rumble was still crying a little, but it was silent as he stayed limp in his brother's embrace. After a brief moment of silence, he felt his older brother start to turn him around. Even though he knew it was a good time to escape, the colt didn't do anything as he sat face-to-face across from his brother. Thunderlane had a warm, albeit slightly skewed smile on his muzzle, and he looked down at his brother for a moment before asking, "So, ummm... what... what was that you said?"

Rumble winced as he tried to close his eyes and look down again. However, Thunderlane's hoof wehtn under Rumble's chin and pulled his brother's head back up. With his eyes still closed, Rumble sniffed hard before saying in a hushed tone. "It... it was a..."

Thunderlane waited silently, his face carrying nothing but a look of patience and slight worry.

Rumble exhaled weakly, and and his eyes clenched shut as he made his admission. "It was a... d-diaper."
>>
>>1114361
Thunderlane bit his lip in uncertainty, having never thought that would be the answer his little brother would've given him. But after a couple seconds, he pulled Rumble into his chest to give him a tight hug. With his chin propped on top of the colt's head, Thunderlane could feel Rumble's muffled sobs against his chest. "Ssshhhhh..." Thunderlane closed his eyes and whispered in a calming tone. "It's alright, Rumble."

"N-No it's not!!" cried Rumble as his grip around his older brother became tighter. "I'm a freak!"

"No you're not," said Thunderlane in a slightly more firm tone of voice. "There's nothing wrong with you."

"Y-Yes there is!!" Rumble's cried became louder as he kept sobbing into his brother's dark grey chest. "I can't stop thinking about it!! No matter what I do, I keep thinking about doing that!! About w-w-wearing them! And about... about..."

As his voice began to dissipate from guilt, Rumble could feel his brother's hug becoming warmer as he said, "Rumble, it's okay. You can tell me. And I promise... I PROMISE... I will never judge you."

Rumble's muzzle quivered while in his brother's grasp, feeling like he was about to completely lose it. Even though he wanted nothing more than to tell him the truth, the colt felt absolutely helpless against his own mental restraints. With his eyes clenched shut, he heard Thunderlane say in a sincere tone, "Rumble, I'm always going to love you, alright? And I'll do whatever it is to help you, so please... please don't be afraid..."

With that statement, Rumble finally gave in. With his face pressed hard against his brother's chest, the colt bawled against Thunderlane as he cried out. "I... I wanna be a foal!!! I wanna be a little foal again!!! I want to wear diapers!!! I want to be treated like a baby!!! I know I'm a big colt, and I know I don't need to, but... BUT I WANT TO BE A WIDDLE FOAL!!!"
>>
>>1114379
As Rumble sobbed loudly, Thunderlane didn't let go of him gfor a second as they sat within the colt's room. While the stallion had absolutely no idea what to do, he knew that his brother meant more to him than anything else. And if this was what Rumble really wanted, he wasn't going to make him feel like a freak because of it. So, with his eyes closed shut, Thunderlane strengthened his grip around his brother, and kept his chin atop Rumble's head as be began to gently sway back and forth. Even though Rumble was still sobbing, he becan to realize what his big brother was doing for him.

He was rocking him.

Thunderlane began to hum under his breath while rocking Rumble, and the colt took a second before he realized it was a lullaby. Right now, his brother was rocking him and humming a lullaby. As his mind kept racing wildly, Rumble could only hug his brother as tightly as he could while Thunderlane continued to hum.

For a long while, Thunderlane continued to rock his brother, humming to him sweetly like he had when he was around Rumble's age. Maybe a part of him missed doing that, because he felt absolutely no regret or hesitation as he felt the colt settle against his tear-matted chest. And by the time the sun began to set outside, Thunderlane was smiling as he sat on the floor with his sleeping brother. He looked down at his little colt, who was now sleeping soundly as the room became darker. While he was still unsure what he could do, Thunderlane knew that his brother needed him right now. So, after carfeully lifting his brother, and placing him into bed as slowly as he could, the stallion sighed as he looked around, realizing what he needed to do while Rumble slept. When he finally left Rumble's room, and closed the door as quietly as he could, the Pegasus had one thing in mind as he slowly crept down the stairs to leave the house.

Rumble wasn't going to need to use paper towels anymore.

[The End]
>>
>>
File: 1385350389912.png (463KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1385350389912.png
463KB, 1280x853px
Ok
>>
>>1114379
No. Fuck that. What happens next? How does the diapering go? I need answers nigga
>>
>>1117933
I'm writing part 2 as we speak.
>>
>>1118270
Okay, part 2 is done!

Even though the skies were pitch black when Rumble finally woke up, one glance at the clock showed that the colt was only asleep for a couple of hours. He lifted a hoof to wipe his face, feeling how matted his fur still felt despite it being dry now. When he looked around, Rumble's eyes had to adjust to the darkness before realizing he was completely alone in his room. A heavy bout of worry began to sweep through him as he got out of his bed, hoping that he didn't ruin anything with what happened earlier today.

'If it actually did happen' thought the colt to himself as he went to turn on the lights.

Even though he hated to admit it, Rumble couldn't help but be worried about how he reacted towards his brother. Even though the way that he broke down was more than mortifying, the way that Thunderlane consoled him almost felt like a dream. And when Rumble walked out of his bedroom, the fact that the house seemed empty made that idea even more apparent in his mind.

Rumble didn't want to lose his big brother, and he really didn't want what happened to be just a fantasy in his now panicked mind. By the time that he reached the stairs, Rumble was legitimately afraid about where his brother might've been. As he started to walk down the steps, he opened his muzzle and called out weakly, "Uhhh... Th... Thunderl--"

The front door opened before Rumble could finish, and his eyes widened in instant relief when he saw the dark grey stallion walk in. Thunderlane had what looked to be a big shopping bag held in his mouth by the handles, but what caught Rumble's attention was the two large pizza boxes which were balanced on the Pegasus's back. Thunderlane saw his brother at the stairs, and smiled before putting down his bag. "There you are!" said the stallion cheerfully. As he trotted towards the kitchen table, he looked back at his brother and asked with slight worry, "Ummm, sorry if I was gone too long."
>>
>>1119347
The colt walked down the rest of the stairs, and trotted towards his brother as his mood began to lighten. "No, it's okay," said the colt honestly, "I just woke up."

"Oh, perfect timing then!" Thunderlane opened both of the boxes after placing them on the table, and Rumble's eyes widened when he saw that his brother got him his favorite: pineapple with green pepper. "Oh boy!" shouted the colt with a huge smile as he seated himself. Thunderlane only chuckled as he got a slice from his own pizza, which was spinach and feta. "Thanks, Thunderlane!" said Rumble enthusiasticly.

"Hey, it's no problem at all," said the stallion with a smirk of his own. "I was meaning to get pizza anyway. I was just glad I was able to order before the place closed."

For the rest of their late dinner, Rumble didn't say much as he ate his pizza. While Thunderlane was worried about how long he left his brother alone after that moment earlier, he was happy to see that the colt was in high spirits. Of course, with one glance back at that bag by the door, the stallion wondered how long it would take before his brother asked him about it.

By the time Thunderlane got his fill from just over half of his pizza, Rumble was leaned back in his chair with a clearly full bely, and a smile on his slightly greasy muzzle. "Mmmm... thanks again," said the colt tiredly.

"Well, you're welcome," responded Thunderlane with a smile of his own. Noticing how greasy his brother's face was, an idea sprung to mind. Even though he didn't want to rush into anything, something made Thunderlane think that maybe his brother would appreciate a little extra attention right now. So, after tearing open one of the wet-nap packets that came with his box, he leaned in towards the colt with the nap in his hoof. "Hold still now..."
>>
>>1119356
Rumble didn't realize what was happening until he felt his brother wiping his face clean with the wet nap. Even though he was confused for a second, his eyes widened as he realized what this felt like. Growing a smile on his face, Rumble blushed before keeping himself still, letting his big brother wipe the grease from his muzzle.

"Ah, there we go!" said the stallion in a chipper tone while pulling the wet nap away. "Good as new."

Rumble bit his lip with a smile as he nodded. As he looked up at his brother, Rumble could see from the warm smile he had that what happened really wasn't a dream. Thunderlane really did comfort him after his admission. He really did rock him to sleep with a lulliby. He really did make him feel like he always wanted to feel...

And the colt really didn't want that feeling to go away.

Thunderlane got out of his seat, and walked towards his shopping bag as he asked, "So, Rumble... do you have any big plans this weekend?"

Rumble put a hoof to his chin and pondered that question a bit, but shrugged after a brief moment and shook his head. "Well, not really."

"Great," said the stallion with a more enthusiastic smile as he picked up the bag with his wing. "Because I didn't really have any big plans either. So I wanted to ask you something..."
>>
>>1119365

Thunderlane walked back to his brother, and put down his bag for a moment before sitting down in front of him. Even though Rumble was still in his chair, Thunderlane was at perfect eye level with him while on the floor in front of him. The dark grey Pegasus kept his smile as he spoke. "Rumble, I... I know you told me a lot today, and it was really brave of you to admit what you did..."

Rumble bit his lip again as he nodded, his heart beginning to race in newfound worry. He wasn't sure what Thunderlane was going to ask, so the colt couldn't help squirming in his chair a little as he said, "W-well, uhhh, th-thanks... I... I didn't know what to say..."

"That's alright," said Thunderlane assuredly as he placed a hoof on the colt's shoulder. "I'm sure that it was a scary thing to do, but I don't want you to feel like that, alright? You can always be open with me."

Rumble nodded more firmly in understanding. "A-alright..."

"Now..." Thunderlane then pulled the bag in closer towards him, and continued while motioning towards it. "I was gone a little longer than usual because I decided to get some things for us. I knew of a store over in Cloudsdale, which had some items which I think you might enjoy..."

When Thunderlane opened up the top of the bag, he let his brother look inside to see what was on top. Rumble's eyes shot wide-open when he saw the item at the very top, which was a rather large pacifier. Immediately realizing what the rest of the bag may have contained, he looked back at his brother with a stunned expression. "You... y-you..."
>>
>>1119370
Thunderlane only nodded with a smile. "That's right," answered the stallion before his brother could finish. "I went and bought some things for you. After what you told me, it seemed like it was really important to you..."

Rumble looked back at the bag, his eyes pinned to that paci as he made a small nod. "Y-yeah... It... it is..."

Thunderlane then pushed the bag closer towards him, and said, "If you want, you and I can spend the whole weekend together, with no interruptions..." He then pulled out the pacifier from the bag, and handed it to his brother with a caring smile. "And if you really want, Rumble, you can be a foal the whole time."

By now, Rumble's eyes were as wide as dinner plates, and it looked like he was about to start tearing up at any moment. "I... you mean I..." He looked down at the pacifier in front of him, and he picked it up with a trembling hoof. As he held the paci, a smile began to emerge from his shaking lips before looking back up at his brother. "Really? You... you really mean that?"

"Mmm-Hmm," responded the stallion with a clear nod. "All I want is for you to be happy, Rumble. And if being a little foal is what you really want to be, then I'll gladly help you out with that."

Rumble's smile grew tremendously large, and he lunged forward to give the stongest hug he could possibly give to his brother. "THANK YOU!! ThankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU!!!"
>>
>>1119376
Thunderlane hugged back just as tightly, and his smile couldn't be any stronger as he heard his little brother say, "I love you Thunderlane... I love you so much..."

"I love you too, little guy," said the stallion with clenched eyes, not wanting to tear up in front of his brother. But still, he held that hug for only another moment before pulling back with a sigh. "Alright then." He kept his smile as he looked at his elated brother and asked, "You want to start now?"

"YES!!!" shouted Rumble in an instant. Of course, t the realization of how he sounded, the colt grew an embarrassed blush before settling back in his chair with the paci in his hooves. He nodded and repeated in a more held-back tone. "I-I mean... yeah, I do."

"Alright then..." Thunderlane went back into the bag, and began to pull out the items for his little colt to enjoy. As he placed them on the table, Rumble's eyes widened when he saw just how much his brother bought for him: A large baby bottle, a bright blue sleeper with white bunnies on the print, foal formula, a rattle, several toy blocks...

It wasn't until he brought out the can of foal powder that Rumble's ears perked up in anticipation. If he bought him powder, that meant that Thunderlane had to have bought...

Thunderlane noticed his brother's look, and chuckled before lifting up the bag in front of him. "You wanna pull the last thing out?"

Rumble looked between him and the bag, wondering if all of this was just an elaborate deam his mind made up. But with the prospect of what could've been in the bag laying on his mind, the colt quickly snatched the bag from Thunderlane's hooves. And after seeing the packaging that was at the bottom of the bag, Rumble was speechless when he shakily pulled it out to see in it's full glory:

A large, 24 count package of poofy, Happy Foal diapers, with the colorful cartoon printing shown on the front.
>>
>>1119386
After staring at the package for what felt like an eternity, Rumble looked back at his chuckling brother. "That's right," said the stallion with a satisfied grin on his face. "No more paper towels for you."

Rumble looked like his face was going to split with how wide his smile got, and he gave Thunderlane another hug while holding the package with one hoof. By the time he pulled back, it was clear that the colt was about to cry with tears of joy. "I... I don't know what to say..."

Thunderlane picked up the pacifier that was in the colt's lap, and brought it up to Rumble's face. "You don't need to say a thing. Especially when you're a foal."

Rumble only smiled as he nodded in response, and a couple stray tears rolled down his cheeks. He then took the pacifier from Thunderlane's hoof, and placed it into his mouth. As he began to suckle on the paci, a light thuckle could be heard as he blushed even deeper. And despite how large the paci was, it didn't hide the elated smile Rumble had behind it.

"Now..." After wiping his brother's tears away, Thunderlane picked up the package of diapers, and opened it to pull out the first one. The diaper was surprisingly bigger than epected, and Rumble's eyes could be seen widening while he sucked on his paci. With how poofy the diaper looked (even when folded), combined with the loud crinkle that made the colt's ears twitch, it was clear that Thunderlane got a lucky pick for his brother. The stallion peered up at Rumble with a smirk and asked. "You ready?"

Rumble nodded as hard and as quickly as he could, but didn't pull out his paci.

"Okay then." Thunderlane patted the floor beside him with a hoof. "Lay down here, and I'll get you diapered."
>>
>>1119392
Hearing that statement almost felt unreal, and Rumble's heart fluttered as he ealized this was really happening. After the months he spent hating himself for those thoughts, and all those times he spent trying to make his own with paper towels or toilet paper, Rumble was finally going to wear a real diaper. He was finally going to be what he always wanted to be.

He was finally going to be a foal.

Rumble hopped out of his seat and laid on his back next to his brother. With his hindlegs straight up, it was clear that the colt was ready to be padded. And Thunderlane, with a warm smile still on his face, didn't hesitate to help him out as he unfolded the diaper with a heavy crinkle.

"Okay, first..." Thunderlane focused with his tongue slightly out as he lifted his brother up by his hindlegs, just enough to get the back of the folded-out diaper underneath him. After getting Rumble's tail through the small strap provided, the stallion got the can of foal powder from the table. "Let's get you all powdered up..."

A couple shakes from the can coated Rumble's rump and privates with the white powder, and the colt sighed as he caught the scent of that foal powder in the air. It was familiar and plesant, and oh so comforting to the little Pegasus.

fter making sure everything was in check, Thunderlane untaped the sides before bringing the front of the diaper around Rumble. And with the colt looking down at his waist with growing anticipation, he could only watch as Thunderlane applied the tapes to both sides, securing the diaper on him.

"Alright," said the stallion as he looked up at Rumble for his reaction. "It's done. What do you think?"
>>
>>1119402
Rumble slowly got up to a sitting position, with his eyes never leaving his now padded crotch. With the way the diaper fringed at the edges, along with the cute little cartoons that went along the poofy padding, Rumble was at a loss of words at how this felt. Even in his wildest fantasies, the colt never imagined that wearing a real diaper would've felt this amazing. With a trembling hoof, he pressed against the crotch of his diaper, feeling the soft material as it crinkled from his touch. As the crinkle made his ears twitch once more. Rumble could only sit with the realization that he was really in a diaper. A real diaper.

And it couldn't have felt more right.

Rumble couldn't stop smiling if he tried, and his welling eyes looked up at his brother as he spoke through his pacifier. "Thith... thith ith pewfect."

Thunderlane could only smile warmly, undoubtedly glad that he could make his brother this happy about something as simple as some products from the foal store. The colt looked back down at himself, his blush growing deeper at the realization of what this meant for him. After all the time he spent thinking about it, he could finally say what he always wanted to say. Even with the paci still in his mouth, it was clear as day what he said as he spoke to himself in a whisper. "I'm... I'm a foal..."

Thunderlane nodded as he heard him. "That's right, Rumble. You really are a foal now."

At actually hearing him say that, Rumble's breathing began to grow more rapid in excitement. He looked up at Thunderlane with an excited smile before repeating in a more eager tone, "I'm a FOAL!!!"
>>
>>1119410

Rumble got on his hooves quickly enough to rush into Thunderlane's chest for another hug, and the stallion hugged back just as tightly. While the colt sniffed while against his big brother, he could barely keep his paci in his mouth as he said in an overhwelmed tone, "I... I wuv yoo, Thunderwane..."

Thunderlane chuckled at his brother's foal-sounding tone, and nuzzled the top of his head as he said back to him, "I love you too, baby boy."

[The End]
>>
>>1119419
This whole story was amazing. You did a great job with Rumble's fear and excitement, and the whole thing felt pretty real. Nice work, anon.
>>
>>1122837
Awww, thanks! This was actually the first diaper-based story I ever wrote, so that's awesome to hear.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Probably a bad idea to forget the "diaper" keyword in the OP.

That's what people filter the catalog for, you know?
>>
Post fics you enjoy:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/196449/the-crinkle-cadet
>>
>>1141352

I'm almost exclusively into the more BDSM aspects:
Twilight Sparkle has a Nightmare is my all-time favorite:
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UbMzr129k3msdqC7ljQobBWm7KylMn0G9_R-TUVnUIg
Rainbow's Curse. Not as well written, but I like it for the same reasons, also features best pony
>http://www.fimfiction.net/story/250689/rainbows-curse
Wandering Pigeon is a promising writer, I sort-of likes everything he writes, but I don't actually *love* anything he writes. He's one of those "consistent 7/10" or something, at least he pumps out content on a fairly regular basis.
>http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Wandering+Pigeon
>>
>>1139683
It's a good thing those captions were there, otherwise I wouldn't have know what sounds diapers make
>>
File: 954260.jpg (143KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
954260.jpg
143KB, 1000x750px
>>1141352

>>1114240
>>
>>1147916
Here they are in Pastebin form:
Rumble's Secret - Part 1 http://pastebin.com/RC2HXimX
Rumble's Secret - Part 2 http://pastebin.com/Xq3AeQEJ

[spoiler]I might make a part three this weekend[/spoiler]
>>
>>1119419
Very cool story. The writing is a little erratic, slightly inconsistent, but the plot is amazingly cute and you put a lot of focus on the very right things.
>>
>>
>>1166651
Can we get a version without the bondage? That would be like the best thing ever
>>
>>1167944
I'll have a go a editing it.
no promises
>>
File: 1.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
>>1167944
here you go, made the eyes look a little less scared too.
>>
>>1169833
Oh damn, that's a pretty nice edit. Thanks anon
>>
>>
What sort of drawfaggotry would you guys like to see in the future?
>>
>>1179886
!idea not working for you again Skitter? Or do we have an aspiring drawfag for a welcome change?

If you can do lewd well, drunken pone humping or groping the fuck out of each other on a couch or something might be fun. If that's not your thing, suspension bondage might be fun.
>>
File: TEETH.jpg (324KB, 1250x750px) Image search: [Google]
TEETH.jpg
324KB, 1250x750px
>>1180869
I have just the thing.
>>
>>1180920
Umf
>>
>>1179886
Something based on that Rumble fic would be interesting.
>>
>>
>>1180920
how horrifying
>>
>>1169833
Absolutely amazing. Thank you so much!
>>
File: TwiCribMessy.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
TwiCribMessy.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>1169833
Oh hey, nice edit. Good to see that old image making a return.

Have another edit.
>>
Neigh~ Diaper Sugar Ponies. Episode 1

It was a fine day in Ponyville, the birds were singing, the sun was high and Rainbow-chan was flying over Sugarcube corner. Inside the bakery was Flutter-chan and Twili-chan, who were currently enjoying ice cream together.

“Nya! Don't you just love Pinkie-chan's ice Cream, Twili-chan? Asked Flutter-chan with beamming eyes.

“Oh yes!” Twili-chan exclaimed with delight. “Pinkie-chan's ice cream is very good Flutter-chan!”

“Desu! Ah, I'm really full now. Cum on let's go home now Okay Nya?!”

So the two best friends forever headed back back to Flutter-chan's cottage.

When the two were moving through Ponyville, Flutter-chan finally spoke. “Twili-chan look at that guy over there, nya!” Flutter-chan gasps in awe. “He's so sugoiiii, desu!”

It was none other then Flutter-chan's dream date Discord-san! And the Draconequus was heading directly towards the two friends with a welcoming smile. “Well, I just happened to be walking by, and I saw you two lovely pone walking. How are you doing, Kawaii… Sugar… Pony… Girls nya, raw.”

Flutter-chan's hearts starts to race, and the Pegasus's face goes bright red. “Nya! Nya! nyyyyyyaaaa What should I say-nyaaaa! Nyyyaaa Desu! Nyaaaaaaaa” Bursts the pony as she flails her front hooves around wildly.

Unfortunately for Flutter-chan the excitement was far too much for poor pony and she notices that her bowels were in desperate need of relief. Puzzled by Flutter-chan's abnormal behavior, Discord-chan turns his attention towards Twili-chan. “What's wrong with her? Huh?”

“Ah, she just gets like that sometimes. You know, she is really weird.”
>>
>>1190908
Putting her sudden urgency aside, Flutter-chan gives Discord-san the old puppy dog eye treatment. “H-hello there. Nya nay~.

“Hi there, my name is Discord-san.”

“D-Discord-san. Oh, nya! M-my name is Flutter-chan. Nyaaaaa.”

“And what's your name?” Discord-san asks, turning his attention to Twili-chan.

“Oh, my name is Twili-chan.”

“Mmmmm-hmmmm.” Discord-chan replies, bopping up and down Bouncing up and down.

“Mmmmm-hmmmm.” she returns, also bouncing up and down.

“Hehe! Haaaaaa! You guys are so funny Nyyya!” Flutter-chan chirps.

Discord-san and Twili-chan continue to talk for a few more minutes. With each passing moment, Fluttershy's need to empty her bowels grows greater and greater. Eventually, it's too much and Twili-Chang notices that Flutter-Chang is excessive fidgeting and gyrating.

Recognizing Flutter-chan's needs, Twili-Chan takes immediate action and reaches into her saddle bag and pulls out a poofy mare-sized diaper with Flutter-chan's cutiemarks printed through-out the padding.

"Nyyyyaaaaa! N-not here. Nyyyyyyaann!" Fluttershy moans as Twili-chan gently lays Flutter-chan on her back and fastens the adult diaper as snug as possible on her friend in need.
>>
>>1191300
Discord-chan's jaw drops and his face goes pale. Terrified, of the sheer awkwardness of the situation, Discord-chan tries to slowly walk away from the scene, however he is much too slow. "Nya Nyaaaaa Nyaaan" Flutterchan grunts as she gets back on her hooves and starts to empty her bowels into her diaper.

Flutter-chan first lets out a whimper as a single fart escapes her ass, which is quickly followed by a hot steaming load of manure. The diaper instantly began to bulge. She lets out a sigh of relief as the mess came sliding into the soaked padding and the once pristine white backside of the diaper started to stain into a light brown color as Fluttershy-chan’s impressive pile of pony shit settled into its new home in the backseat of her now bloated and raunchy diaper.

Twili-chan meanwhile just casually waves goodbye to the know mentally scarred Discord-chan and then casually walks away from a scared stiff Discord-chan.

Later that night, Flutter-chan lays alone in her crib. “That Discord-san was so Sugoi. Maybe I can take him to ice cream, nya. Or maybe he would like to play with me at the park. Oh, I just wish I could see him again someday. He's so sugoiiii! Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

TO BE CONTINUED?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfMmsS1812I
>>
>>1190908
>>1191300
>>1191366
5/10, needs more catgirls.
>>
>try to read story
>See some japan's implications
because of that, broken Japanese will not be tolerated and its shit.
>>
>>1193920
Fuck your catgirls. Hooves 4 lyfe.
>>
File: New bitch.jpg (773KB, 2232x2047px) Image search: [Google]
New bitch.jpg
773KB, 2232x2047px
>>1193920
>>1194710
>MFW Skitter is still bitching about not enough padded catburd
Kek, and heard about the new foal on Season 6? Yeah, she's qt for me, and well, fkbl.
>>
>>
>>1197706
I liked you better when you were pretending to be in a coma.
>>
>>1209556
I liked you guys better when you people were making products...
>>
File: 1435987960.kurikia_derpy.png.jpg (135KB, 1072x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1435987960.kurikia_derpy.png.jpg
135KB, 1072x1280px
>>
>>1150852
Just curious. What would you guys want to see in a part 3 of this?
>>
>>1226276
lewdness
>>
File: s8AZQCw.jpg (206KB, 1200x868px) Image search: [Google]
s8AZQCw.jpg
206KB, 1200x868px
>>1226276

Mares or fillies.

JK, all I'm sayin' is this story ain't for me.
>>
>>1226276
Maybe Rumble gets curious about using his diapers?
(And then embarrassed, and tries to hide it?)
>>
>>1226276
More love and good feelings
>>
>>1141699
This. I wish there was more like this.
>>
>>1238969

What the fuck is this artstyle... Are those supposed to be ponies?
>>
>>1244093
Yeah, the artist has a somewhat different style when it comes to ponies, but I think it's really cute.
>>
>>1244198
pony fans are very picky about their small horse diaper porn, you must understand this
>>
>>1245522
>>1238969
Same style in my eyes
>>
>>1246159

Are you literally blind?
>>
File: 1394659090.kurikia_fleur_dis_lee.png (449KB, 1085x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1394659090.kurikia_fleur_dis_lee.png
449KB, 1085x1250px
>>1246827
literally
>>
File: 1404940782343.jpg (56KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
1404940782343.jpg
56KB, 500x487px
Post who you think is most likely to enjoy ABDL.
>>
>>1256066
She imagines her hero Rainbow Dash standing there and watching her urinate on her bed
>>
>>1256066
twilight
>>
File: 1399229629215.png (28KB, 661x525px) Image search: [Google]
1399229629215.png
28KB, 661x525px
>>1256066
I bet his wife would get him into this as a Dom/Sub sort of thing
>>
>>1256066
Underneath that gruff exterior is just a lil kitten that wants to be pampered.
>>
File: 1021184.png (137KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1021184.png
137KB, 1024x1024px
>>1256066
Not my favorite, but she'd probably be the most likely to find it fun
>>
File: RD diaper.png (323KB, 1200x1100px) Image search: [Google]
RD diaper.png
323KB, 1200x1100px
>>1256066

RD, or possibly AJ, for the same reason.
>>
File: 8fb2ce6badf1d54dbcf2aab6d3eacecd.jpg (119KB, 1280x1188px) Image search: [Google]
8fb2ce6badf1d54dbcf2aab6d3eacecd.jpg
119KB, 1280x1188px
>>
File: Liam.png (141KB, 365x296px) Image search: [Google]
Liam.png
141KB, 365x296px
>>1296039
Does... does that diaper have a cameltoe?
>>
File: 1447643589850.png (403KB, 658x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1447643589850.png
403KB, 658x1200px
>>1298097
I mean it's fairly normal for a diaper to have a fold in the middle. Especially thick ones
>>
File: 89039_.png (145KB, 658x587px) Image search: [Google]
89039_.png
145KB, 658x587px
>>1298931
Cleaned up Flutters from that image
>>
>>1298931
Different Anon here. I think this is the first time I've seen the crease shown in diaper art (then again, I've never actually looked for it). I've seen it plenty of times on my padding IRL though.
>>
File: bite-rarity-001.png (27KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
bite-rarity-001.png
27KB, 150x150px
>I got into this fetish about half a year ago
>Actually bought from Bambinos to try them out, and ended up getting a giant box when I purchased the variety pack
>Only used a tiny fraction of the box so far
>BF has no idea
>MFW he's planning to show up in a couple weeks, and I have no place in my apartment to hide them.
>>
>>1308293
Hide them in the toilet tank.
>>
>>1308293
Why try to hide it? What if he likes it too, or is willing to enjoy it with you?
>>
>>1310056
There's no way they could all fit in my fucking toilet tank. I have six separate packs, and each one is about a square foot.

>>1310253
I know he isn't into it.
>>
>>1311318
Well, if he isn't able to accept the fact that you like it, then why bother with him?
>>
>>1311427
I got interested in this stuff AFTER we got together, and I love him way more than anything else.
>>
>>1311318
Do you have a spare tire well in your car?
A false ceiling or deep closet and container spot?
Luggage?
>>
>>1311674
Hmmm... those actually might work. Thanks for the ideas!
>>
>>1311427
And if he loves you, then wouldn't he be able to be understanding that you may like things that he doesn't, and not dislike you for them?

Isn't that kind of key in relationships?

Besides, if you stay with him, he'll find out eventually.
>>
>>1312486
>>1311666
>>
>>1312486
Yeah, I understand your point. I just didn't want him to know about this NOW.

All I needed was some ideas on where to hide my stuff before he visits, and I got some good suggestions.
>>
>>1313090
Ah, alright. Just don't try to hide it forever. Along with causing issues, keeping it secret can eat away at you over time

Good luck
>>
>>1298931
>>1300566
I actually like this style in art. It makes the diaper look more natural. I wish more artists would include the slight crease.

>>1313090
Act like you are just now getting into it, like still in the curious phase. Explain to him that you have been a bit curious recently (which could explain why only a few are missing) and ended up ordering a pack one night while drunk, and just take it from there while gauging his reaction. If he really cares about you the worst case scenario is that he thinks its a bit weird and doesn't want to take part, but just shrugs it off. Tell him that you are unsure how you feel about it right now, and then gradually act like you are more into it.
>>
Questions for ya'll.
How did you get into this fetish?
And any advice for a nervous newbie who's afriad that someone would know if I was near anything related without a baby in my arms.
>>
>>1336798
Honestly, I got into it because an RP buddy of mine was already into it. He brought it into a session or two, and I enjoyed it.
>>
>>1336798
I liked them when I was younger, rediscovered it years later.
Could start small, something you can easily keep hidden. Ordering online can be much safer, most suppliers are very discrete in shipping.
>>
>>1338116
This guy is right. When I bought the variety pack, which was a huge-ass box (seriously, I wasn't planning for it to be that massive), there was nothing on the box that made it clear what was inside.

I would highly recommend Bambinos for online purchases. The emails go straight to the junk folder when they make notifications, and they only sent me one other email for s discount when my birthday was coming up.
>>
File: 1452314786085.png (478KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452314786085.png
478KB, 1000x1200px
>>
>>>/9gag/
>>
>>1338116
>>1338254
Thank ye anons I'll try it.
>>
>>1343816
Nice. I recommend the Bellisimos for absorption, and the Teddy for comfort.
>>
>>1326874
I can't agree with you here. Hiding something with lies is a good way to get your shit fucked.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.