[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CAN THIS BE FOUND ANYWHERE JESUS CHRIST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: unnamed.jpg (321KB, 1484x1600px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
321KB, 1484x1600px
CAN THIS BE FOUND ANYWHERE JESUS CHRIST
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Easy anon, you just have to know where to look.
>>
>>6062779
Try a garbage can.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 937x286px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 937x286px
>>6062879

Samefag here also got another one coming in the mail
>>
>>6062890
I thought big scalpers toy shop was sold out?
>>
>>6063240
I got my preorder placed a few weeks ago when they restocked. They may be still available too. Dorkside and other places have been restocking periodically. Based on the images of their shipments, there will be a bunch of cases available.
It looks like Hasbro realized the high demand and frustration from scalpers and is sending a lot out. Just got to be patient.
>>
Guy from the ABQ area, stopped off at walmart when i got my oil changed, there where three cases of the revan wave being put up when i walked in.

The associate said the unloader pulled every figure for the scalper at the comic shop Astro Zombie.

If your in the abq area the only place to get Revan atm is to go to that shit heap since the owner pays the unloaders to give him the high demand figures right off the truck.

I just posted in the general

>>6061745
>>
>>6063347
Fucking scalper scum.
>>
File: IMG_0041.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0041.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
You want this one?
>>
>>6063347
Bitch to management, that's violating at least 3 policies (taking bribes, holding freight straight from the truck, wasting time picking through cases). Theres no way a pleb truck unloader can get away with that bullshit.
>>
>>6063396
It's like something straight out of that one super depressing webcomic.
>>
>>6063396
You would be surprised how much management doesn't care.

Ex walmart wage slave, as long as they don't fondle customers (and in some cases even then , deaf guy got to grab a girls ass no less than three times before they fired him) they don't care.

I was there when the Avengers line for the marvel legends hit and Loki was the hot figure, cases of them went right in to the hands of astro zombie, the ZMS (like floor manager) sold hotwheels right out of the case to collectors, I got a ecto-1 from him.
>>
>>6063240
They were, I just got lucky one evening when one Revan was up for preorder. Trying to get a third for a friend.
>>
>>6062890
You spent $30 on a retail Hasbro figure? Jesus, dude.
>>
>>6063624
>You spend money on toys?

>lol, anon those are for kids!
>>
>>6063624
>implying there are intelligent people on /toy/
If you are buying online you should pay no more than $25 because of shipping
>>
>>6063679
Yeah, because that's what was meant.
>>
>>6063624

Ehh, it's in my POL. I can ship it later with other figures. Honestly he's my backup order. I can always scalp him though, amirite?
>>
>>6064541
You can do whatever you want with it but how much do you think you'll get for it? Besides you're already down $32 so that's eaten way into your profit already.
>>
>>6063679
Well you've got words all over your face bitch so who's the real looser
>>
File: IMG_0091.jpg (379KB, 1498x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.jpg
379KB, 1498x2048px
Got one from Gamestop
>>
>>6065367

Fuck you. Jyn Ersa's stupid ass is clogging the area up with Finn...
>>
>>6065394
You know we had the same thing here. I had to ask the guy at the register. They weren't putting them where they usually did, they put all the new stuff on an out of the way shelf
>>
>>6063408
ADobson comics?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.