[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alucard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: revo_alucard024.jpg (195KB, 900x678px) Image search: [Google]
revo_alucard024.jpg
195KB, 900x678px
Anyone here own the Revoltech Alucard from Hellsing?

What's he like?

Should I buy the original figure, or the reproduction?
>>
>>6061814
>Should I buy the original figure, or the reproduction?
Makes no difference. It's the same figure. It is two years newer though so that gives you an extra two years of lifespan in regards to natural degradation of plastic/paint.

>What's he like?
He's the best you're going to get for a long time most likely. The likeness is pretty spot on to the artwork and they captured the "crazy" faces well. It's not perfect but it's better than the piss poor effort by Medicos with the Drifters figures. The blood accessory is fun for stabbing characters through the chest with an arm. Everything is painted and sculpted decent enough. Articulation gets the job done if you're cool with Revoltech joints.

If you're a big fan of Hellsing you won't be disappointed if you get it for a decent price. I wouldn't pay the $75-100+ he is going for at a lot of places but at $30-50 you're pretty good to go.
>>
File: 81swAMs8yPL._SL1500_.jpg (157KB, 1413x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81swAMs8yPL._SL1500_.jpg
157KB, 1413x1500px
>>6061894
Thanks man!
>>
Wish some company would give us a new release with the proper red-coat.

I was considering this guy for awhile, but I got enough revos.
>>
Why did they make his coat so fucking dark
>>
>>6062174
It's accurate, just not the most iconic and well known version of him.
>>
The lack of Red coat is really the only downside. If you're willing to repaint it and/or don't care, it's the best you can do.
>>
>>6061814
Fuck I just realized there's a Revo Alucard, Vash, and Dante and that I can make a red coat 2guns mans set
>>
>>6062213
Dante is too small and garbage, stay away
>>
>>6062216
That sounds familiar, but it's either that or the PAK
>>
>>6062218
Nah dude, NECA
>>
>>6062220
Aw fuck I forgot about that one since it's his DMC1 outfit, and it's also got that posed static cape right?
>>
>>6062223
>posed static cape
Yeah, that and the semi-gimped articulation is why I never got it. Paint and accessories look nice though
>>
I like mine as a generic gunslinger since I never really watched or read hellsing.
>>
File: 81D2GNiG8tL._SL1500_.jpg (210KB, 1329x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81D2GNiG8tL._SL1500_.jpg
210KB, 1329x1500px
>>6062174
So you won't confuse him for Vash the Stampese.
>>
File: IMG_2914-1.jpg (23KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2914-1.jpg
23KB, 480x640px
Grab a bottle of Scab Red or whatever it is called now from Citadel, dry brush it on his coat.

Voila, takes like 20 minutes. One of my favorite Revoltechs for some reason.
>>
I got him stored away right now, but if I'm not mistaken the rerelease features the newer joints with finer ratchets.
>>
File: HellsingBadge.png (78KB, 1667x1971px) Image search: [Google]
HellsingBadge.png
78KB, 1667x1971px
>>6062628
F' ing Beautiful.

>>6063315
I figured the re-release would have updated joints
>>
>>6062628
Pretty good desu.
I'm too much of a coward to do this to mine though. Maybe one I'll get a second one. Does the color rub off at all?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.