[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Very sorry my ass.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

File: verysorrymyasshlj.jpg (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
verysorrymyasshlj.jpg
343KB, 1920x1080px
"Thank you for your order for BANN01844 S.H.Figuarts Ranma Saotome.

We are very sorry, but as we expect to receive only limited quantities of
this item, it is unfortunately limited to one per customer. Your order(s)
in excess of the limit have been cancelled now. A quantity of one remains
on order for you.

We apologize for the inconvenience to you. Thank you very
much for your understanding, and for shopping with us."

Yep, supplies are so limited that we're still taking preorders that we've just told you we can't/won't fill! God damn it, if you don't want people to do group orders for fear that somebody might resell one or two, how about putting a limit up front instead of accepting up to 20? Jesus Christ, these dickbags did this to me with Legends Arcee and those are still fucking in stock a year later.
>>
>>5424838
>>
This is common practice with HLJ.
>>
>>5424838

lolscalpcucked
>>
>greedy scalper scum gets butthurt the thread
>>
>>5424838
that's what you get for not ordering from amiami.
>>
"WAAAAAAHHHH!!! I don't get to scalp one!"
>>
>>5424948
No, it means I have to order two from BBTS and eat the difference so my friends that ordered with me don't get fucked out of something they were looking forward to for the last 4 months.
>>
>>5424838
Poor you
>>
>>5424838
What the fuck do you need more than one for? You a scalper?
>>
>>5424971

Why didn't they buy them for themselves if they're "looking forward" to them?
>>
I do kind of wonder if they pull this with distribution customers though. I mean those people are paying about 20% less so it would make financial sense to "oops!" them in lieu of selling more to retail customers.
>>
>>5424987

Distributors usually buy straight from the maker and buy boxes of them.
>>
>>5424987
Why would distributers be buying them from another retailer and not directly from the manufacturer at a greatly reduced cost?
>>
>>5424838
HLJ is pretty fair, so many times they have this limit 1 per customer, it's unfortunate that they have to change it to 1 per customer now instead of when it was first listed. If you only needed 3 ,then you really should have order from Amiami, it will be cheaper too.

Also you don't have to eat any difference for your friends, just show them the email and tell them you can still place their orders at another store but for a bit more. They will understand if they are your friends.
>>
>>5425000
Depends on the size of the retailer. Most of the bigger distribution companies deal at the thousand+ units mark... For, say, a small, independant gaming/anime shop owner, being abe to purchase only 10 or so for sale in thier shop is something that you can't always do straight from the manufacturer.

For OP: have you never dealt with HLJ before? They routinely screw customers out of stock they promise. Hell, they constatnly oversell preorders and say "sorry, we didn't get enough stock, you're just fucked... but hey, we'll keep your preorder open for you".

If this is your first time getting HLJ'd, though, welcome to the club. It won't be the last.
>>
File: SM-cry.jpg (25KB, 275x383px) Image search: [Google]
SM-cry.jpg
25KB, 275x383px
>>5424838
>>
close those fucking tabs you reddit fag
>>
>>5424985
this. they have hands right? and computers? credit cards? are they disabled? can they do nothing for themselves? also
>not using amiami
pleb
>>
>>5424971
Whatever floats your boat
>>
>>5425046
>They routinely screw customers out of stock they promise. Hell, they constantly oversell preorders and say "sorry, we didn't get enough stock, you're just fucked... but hey, we'll keep your preorder open for you".

This has never happened to me and I've been ordering from them for 5+ years. Some routine(?).
>>
>>5424985

Op doesn't know the identity of his "friends" until he gets paid.
>>
File: 1440299096745.jpg (55KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1440299096745.jpg
55KB, 500x447px
All those open tabs
>>
I may buy one just to piss you off OP, don't even know what this weeb shit is from.

>fucking kettle accessory

Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>5424838

> Reddit

LLLLEEEEAAAAVVVVVEEEEE
>>
>>5425851

Ranma is a manga show about a guy who turns into a girl when he gets splashed with cold water and a guy when he gets splashed with hot water.

Hence, kettle.
>>
>>5425046
>They routinely screw customers out of stock they promise.

Welcome to 2012.

HLJ doesn't really pull that shit anymore. They are much better than they were. This was more of an issue with the moron ordering more than one.
>>
>>5426009

Pretty much this. If OP is too dumb to read the FUCKING OBVIOUS one per customer warning, he deserves it.

I hope bbts rapes you good OP. Have fun boycotting HLJ. More for me.
>>
>>5426065
>More for me.

Not really, since it's one per customer.
>>
>>5424838
>Fagarts
>Reddit
>scalper

fuck off
>>
>>5424838
fucking scalper, go to hell and die.
>>
File: happy ken 2.png (63KB, 364x228px) Image search: [Google]
happy ken 2.png
63KB, 364x228px
>>5424838
>all those tabs
>reddit
>trying to scalp
Hahaaaa
gottem
>>
File: gavin.png (239KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
gavin.png
239KB, 512x384px
>>5424838
>inb4 he gets two more but wont share
>>
>>5424947
Amiami is the same way. On some products they only allow one or two per order.
>>
>>5428290
But it's an upfront limit with other places. HLJ lets you order up to 50 in some cases. If they don't want people to order more than 1, they should be up front instead of waiting for months. Frankly, if they can't manage to fill even a handful, what fool would open a wholesale account with them?
>>
>>5429739
It usually says "Limit one per customer" on the order page.
>>
File: 1420492311976.jpg (67KB, 274x321px) Image search: [Google]
1420492311976.jpg
67KB, 274x321px
>>5424838
>waaaahh hlj won't let me scalp
>reddit
>>
Scalper scumbag
>>
File: 1438728527263.jpg (14KB, 303x349px) Image search: [Google]
1438728527263.jpg
14KB, 303x349px
>>5424838
SCALPERS BTFO'd
>>
>>5424838
Go to bed RKillian.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.