[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best 3.75 Arc Trooper Figure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: arc troopers.jpg (42KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
arc troopers.jpg
42KB, 600x337px
Hello /toy/

What's the best 3.75 arc trooper figure?

I put a prime on articulation.

Also, a related question:

How does the Black Series vanilla clone trooper compare against the vintage collection clone trooper?

Yes, I know the last 2 are not the same size.

Thanks!
>>
I was just watching the scene that this screenshot is from earlier today. Such a strange coincedence.

Grievous fucked those jedi up though
>>
File: tvc-54-ARCTrooper1.jpg (444KB, 1576x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tvc-54-ARCTrooper1.jpg
444KB, 1576x1000px
>>5423494
This is the ARC Trooper you're looking for.
>>
>>5423880
Thanks! It looks amazing. But at 60 bucks I'm not gonna bite.

Anything more comfortable?
>>
>>5425131
You asked for the best and there it is you cheap fuck now BUY IT:
>>
>>5423494
Me? I'll wait for the Figuarts!

>it ain't Figuarts starts playing
>>
>>5425187
I guess that's a possibility... but how likely?
>>
>>5425298
The possibility is there considering they've shown off 4 new colorations for the phase 1 clone trooper. When they hit phase 2 I assume we'll atleast get Cody and if he sells well enough we'll see from there.
>>
>>5423494
I think the regular Stormtrooper that was introduced around Clone Wars finally introduced universal jointed hips. As such, they're pretty much the most articulated 3.75" Star Wars figures (other than the IG-88 and Death Watch Mandolorians).

You can get those and then just transfer the Arc Trooper gear from whatever cheapo Arc Trooper you can find.

Actually, I find Star Wars 3.75" figures seem to be cheap right now. I guess people just want the FA stuff. So it's a good time to buy.
>>
>>5425462
Sadly, those old Troopers have started yellowing pretty fast. The glossy hard plastic torso yellows for very quickly, but how fast it happens varies and all of the one's that yellowed weren't exposed to the sun.

I also had the same thing happen with The Clone Wars trooper (just their crotch area), and The Clone Wars R2-D2.
>>
>>5425475
Funny enough, I took them out recently and yeah, dat yellowing. They weren't yellowed just last year. So I was somewhat surprised.
>>
>>5425730
>>5425730
sounds like you did something if they started yellowing suddenly like that
>>
>>5427384
Not him, but a ton of my Clone Troopers are yellowing, but just a the torso for some reason. They yellowed to a lot, and the one that suffered from it the worst was the ROTS that yellowed to an extent I've never seen on a toy I own. His crotch section yellowed despite being painted over, and I'm not even sure how that happened.
>>
>>5427384
Yeah, I took them out of package.
>>
File: 20160123_154747.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160123_154747.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
If you can find them for a decent price, Commander Blitz and Commander Colt are both relly dope in terms of articulation and paint job.

Would recommend
>>
>>5427530
Will keep an eye for those. Thanks!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.