[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first 5POA adult Ahsoka and Vader toon >now this >normies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

>first 5POA adult Ahsoka and Vader toon
>now this
>normies have quit their collecting fad and so the 5POA garbage is piling up seriously bad.

When is Hasbro going to admit theyre ruining the shit out of everything that was keeping them going for years?
>>
Probably when Rogue One comes out with even more 5poa things of characters nobody cares about.

Seriously, it's killing me how bad the Rebels toys have been. The Clone Wars figures started bad and got incredible in a hurry, we got some of the best Star Wars figures from that line, and I enjoyed the toony look. But now...fuck.

What's even more a crime is because of the 5POA shitness you can't keep some figures standing. Ahsoka I bought because Ahsoka, and that bitch can't stand cause of the square cut in the hip not able to go back enough to allow for a center of balance.
>>
Face it: Hasbro Star Wars topped out with the Vintage collection. The moment Black Series started, it all went to hell.
>>
What does '5POA' mean?
>>
File: 2197612-herc[1].jpg (271KB, 800x1291px) Image search: [Google]
2197612-herc[1].jpg
271KB, 800x1291px
>>5422912
Articulation

It's referring to the old standard of action figures that has had a resurgence of late, where the figures are ONLY articulated at neck, shoulders, and hips, and usually only with swivels at best. It's incredibly limiting for the toy, but the common excuse is 'sculpt preservation', when in reality it's more a matter of 'cost cutting', as toys are priced by how many parts are involved. For OP's figure, that's at most 7 parts for the main body, 3 for the double-ended grappling hook, and one for that wire-guide thing.

For comparison, pic related has 20 POA(note that POA refers to points on the body rather than whether the articulation used is a particularly good method) and has at least 24 pieces involved in its construction(counting the weapon, belt, and chest enhancer).
>>
>>5422728
May get this and swap her head (if it's compatible) with a more articulated figure. But either way I'm ok with this.

Rebels Leia was a qt.
>>
I have a huge Star Wars figure collection that has not had any new additions since this 5POA trend started. All of my money has started going to LEGO since they at least care about putting out decent product.
>>
So is Greg back from the Loony Bin, or what?
>>
>>5423135
Maybe he has internet privileges.
>>
>>5423142
Well, he was able to set up a fake Facebook account.
>>
>>5423135
Greg is locked up?
>>
>>5424206
He got locked up for attempting to rape his own mother.
>>
File: 1453059369950-4.png (68KB, 416x728px) Image search: [Google]
1453059369950-4.png
68KB, 416x728px
>>5424215
His mom caught wind of what was going down onlilne, googled his name, found 4chan, (2x4)chan and Kiwi farms, so she cut off his phone, and since he's burned through all the wifi in the area, he can't log on until she gives it back to him. So, he did what every good so does, and beat the fuck out of her.
Ending up back in the nut-hatch.
>>
File: 1453059369950-3.png (106KB, 416x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1453059369950-3.png
106KB, 416x1038px
>>5424612
>>
File: 1453059369935-2.png (97KB, 419x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1453059369935-2.png
97KB, 419x1037px
>>5424615
>>
no wonder there's less greg spam lately
kinda pity the mum though
>>
File: 1453059369934-1.png (49KB, 418x666px) Image search: [Google]
1453059369934-1.png
49KB, 418x666px
>>5424618
>>
File: 1453059369934-0.png (69KB, 428x666px) Image search: [Google]
1453059369934-0.png
69KB, 428x666px
>>5424622
>>
>>5424618
Gteg's 19? Couldve swore he was 15 tops.

>I'm a man!

No you arent you little bitch. A man does not hit a woman, lest of all his own mother. Thats what a spoiled brat does.
>>
>>5424654
what do you expect from one of Jin's relatives?
>>
>>5422728
I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the limits George Lucas originally put on the Star Wars toylines. He's the reason the 3.75" figures never got Joe articulation. He wanted them to retain the "classic vintage toy" feel so he forbid Hasbro from adding more articulation to them if they wanted to keep the license. I know he doesn't have any rights to the franchise anymore but maybe there's still some sort of paperwork that needs to expire before they can stop with the shit articulation.

That or maybe Hasbro is continuing to be a bunch of cheap fucks about all of their toy lines even though the oil prices are back down from when they first started with this budget cut/price hike bullshit. Given the fact that Transformers toys have also tanked in quality, I'm guessing it's the latter.
>>
I gave up on hasbro years ago when they couldn't make a stormtrooper that didn't walk like John Lennon. I see the new toys about these days and they look so damn poor, they're comparable to the factory rejects of a decade prior.
>>
>>5424691
Overall he didnt want them to look like cheap shit, like they do now. He let them pre pose the figures, so the vintage look thing isn't true.

Joes looked like bulbous unrealistic shit becuase of their full range articultion. He definitely didn't want them tomhave that treatment.

The sculpting production costs and methods needed to be hammered out before they could give them more articulation than POTF2 had.
>>
>>5424691
>>5425053
Yeah but.... George Lucas is a fucking idiot. He's always been a fucking idiot. His original scripts were almost complete trash, and he wanted Frank Zappa to do the score. Can you imagine the first film opening with music that sounded like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zprYyWMcUGY

His more recent ideas were borderline crack-induced. Jar-Jar is just the tip of the iceberg of the stuff he does.

It's somehow amazing that he had nothing to do with the holiday special, because it feels like something he'd have been in full control of for as nuts as it turned out. The guy actually outdoes gene Roddenberry for being a nut, and just like how Trek succeeded because of everyone but the guy who got credit, SW was a success because of other writers ignoring George's crap.
>>
>>5422912
It means more crying on /toy about how they can't enjoy children's toys anymore
>>
>>5424625
>Punches the shit out of his own mother
>Psychiatrist trying to dismiss it as him 'not being in control', 'bipolar', etc

No, I'm pretty sure he's just a violent, self-entitled piece of shit. Send him to prison where he belongs.

Why does society try to make excuses for these people?
>>
>>5425292
>Frank Zappa scoring Star Wars

I'm now actually mad this didn't happen.
>>
File: clean.jpg (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
clean.jpg
38KB, 700x700px
>yfw finally free from Gregposting
>>
>>5424612
I feel sorry for his mother, but the stupid out-of-control shithead should've been raised better. Good riddance to that waste of human life.

Now, is there any way we can forward the idiot's texts to the psych ward so they realize he's not bipolar but an actual raging retard 24/7? Because he needs to be locked up for a good, long period of time.
>>
>>5425306
Don't worry, I'm sure /toy/ will give attention to another shitposter so threads can continue to be ruined.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.