[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your wife like toys too?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 15

File: Untitled-1.jpg (58KB, 782x422px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
58KB, 782x422px
Does your wife like toys too?
>>
>>5418086
Not really. She thinks the sailor moon figuarts are cool, but it's not something she would ever own.
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 515x593px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 515x593px
I LOVE MY WIFE
>>
>>5418086
I've never had a girlfriend anons. I'm so lonely and buy more things to make myself feel better. How do I get a GF that is okay with toy collecting? I'm going to off myself in a couple years at this rate, I'm so fucking lonely
>>
>>5418086
She likes 'em but she doesn't collect 'em. She tolerates my collection. I get her the occasional toy of a character or property she likes, but she wouldn't ever buy them for herself.
>>
>>5419042
Go out and talk to people. Most of them honestly don't care about your hobbies. If they do, they're shallow and you should forget about them.
>>
my what
>>
Ambivalent. She has zero interest in any of them, nerdery in general really, but she buys me ones I want for Christmas and birthday.

She's three months pregnant and so I think the toy train may be coming to a stop, so I've been buying more than usual the last couple weeks.
>>
>>5419042
>find a girl who collects the same thing you do
>spend the rest of your lives blowing your money on them together.
>>
>>5418086
I'm gay and male.
>>
>>5419153
>get divorced
>must decide who gets what of the entire collection

non-liquid physical assets or something like that
>>
>>5419126

Same, except my wife isn't pregnant.
>>
>>5419126
Dude, just buy toys for your kid when they're old enough. Then you can enjoy them together.
>>
My boyfriend calls me a weeb and a child for liking figures (he calls them dolls).
>tfw it seems like it would be easy to find a guy who likes figures but i havent met a single one outside of /toy/ and other figurine forums/sites
>>
>>5419221
You can change both of those.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My wife's desk
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>5419440
The mantle is her's too. It's a bit dirty...
>>
>>5419314
I really feel like it's the same looking for girls. I think /toy/ has one of the more equal M/F ratios (/co/ probably beats us), and it'd be cool as shit to find a girl who's into the hobby. I go to conventions every now and then but it's just a spaghetti-fest for everyone involved in trying to establish friendships that go beyond the weekend.

For now though I've just given up until I meet the right girl. My waifu shelf will keep anyone away.
>>
>get normie girlfriend
>tell her i'm into toys
>she's accepting of it
>bring her into my room
>shelving unit full of toys, the rest on my desk
>oh my god anon when you said you were into toys i didn't think you'd have this many
>thankfully did this far enough into the relationship that she already likes me regardless
>proceed to have sex in my room
>orgasm while looking into MP Ultra Magnus' eyes

Shit was so cash. She even bought me SDCC Piccolo for christmas
>>
>>5419042
>I'm so lonely and buy more things to make myself feel better.
iktfb
>>
>Having sex with exgf
>Marvel universe figure falls off the shelf and hits her in the head.
>Dafuq was that anon
>Oh its the juggernaut bitch

No sex for a week.
>>
>>5419534
kek
>>
My GF is not into them but she likes looking at them and posing them every now and then when we are in my room She even halped me building a couple of Zoids Plastic models, she even got me a sheng long gundam for my B day last year
>>
>>5418086
My wife is a toy!
>>
>>5418086
Not as a hobby, but she plays with mine and bought me my favorite robo-buddy for christmas
>>
My Ex was fine with my stuff, but she didn't have to see it too often so it's not like it mattered anyway.

She did abduct my Revoltech EVA 01 Awakening and I bought her Nendo Mako/ Ryuko, which she still has.

>>5419534
Worth it.
>>
>>5419446
Conventions scare me in general, cause people are so outgoing and its kinda scary, especially when you aren't used to talking about your interests.

[spoiler]Same on the waifu shelf; ill just keep playing with my girly figs till i find a boy who will play toys with me.[/spoiler]
>>
>>5419042
literally go to an animu expo, plenty of grills there that won't make fun of you for your hobbies

just please for the love of God, shower and wear deodorant
>>
I collect Lego and Small Soldiers figs. She thinks it's cute. Bought me a Freakenstein NIB for Christmas. She collects plushies. Just got her into Star Wars with the new film and bought her a BB-8 plush.

Needless to say, I love her.
>>
>>5419042
Honestly collecting toys hasn't bothered any of the chicks I've been with. Though my fiancee doesn't collect them herself she has always really enjoyed my figures. And as odd as it might sound, her and every other girl I dated that spent time in the military has enjoyed my hobbies more so than the others. So my 2 cents would be to look for a military girl, I think they learn to enjoy people's different hobbies out of necessity from having to be around different people constantly.
>>
>>5418086
ive had 3 lng term gfs
1st one didnt like toys but would get me some as gifts
2nd would diss me for getting them then suddenly started getting figma with me
3rd i got her lego and she is interested and doesnt mind my shit
>>
>>5419534
That's harsh

A whole week?

Next time offer her full on mouth fucking after such an infraction; you've got to move directly into punishment so there's a REAL lesson to be learned.

Rewarding her with no sex is like you asking for a shit on your rug.
>>
>>5420044
Are you a moron? Cause I'm pretty sure he wasn't the one who said 'no sex for a week'. Only chicks pull that shit, because sex is literally the only reason men put up with women.
>>
>wife earns more than I do
>is semi-regularly buying the giant £100+ lego sets while I bip and bop around with Bionicles making me look like a casual

fuck you sweetie
>>
>>5418086
yes , she have some "toys"
>>
>>5418086
if i had a wife I'd had to spend money on her.

I don't know, man.
>>
>>5418086
>wife
>gf
>friend

Why do you have to remind me of my misery, OP?
>>
>>5419534
>No sex for a week
You know what she's pulling is emotionally abusive, right?

Hell, the fact she pulled it shows she doesn't really care for you sexually, either.
>>
My soon to be wife learned to accept them
>>
my gf collects figmas
>>
>>5420339

>no sex for a week
>emotionally abusive

go bacteria to tumblr fag
>>
>>5420461
It's outright manipulation, nigga. You'd have to be a c u c k or some shit to just willingly accept that.
>>
File: beanie-baby-divorce.jpg (156KB, 590x446px) Image search: [Google]
beanie-baby-divorce.jpg
156KB, 590x446px
>>5419230
>>
>>5420489
... I just... I just don't even have words for this.
>>
my wife doesn't but my wife's son does
>>
>>5420764
I was waiting for this meme, didn't think it would take 40+ posts.
>>
>>5420489
Thats just sad.
>>
>>5420489
>That blonde woman in the white jacket
>"The fuck is going on?"
>>
GF loves the toys and is almost as excited as I am to get boxes in the mail. I gave her two 1/6th figures for this last Christmas (in addition to a purse she'd been wanting). It was her idea to redecorate the collection room and it looks so much better now.

Only thing left is to get her into model building.
>>
>>5420262
10/10
>>
>>5420339
Kek

>Hell, the fact she pulled it shows she doesn't really care for you sexually, either.

Then why will she drive 4-6 hours to see me, just for sex?

>emotionally abusive

That's just the tip of the spear with women.

>>5420474
Oh wow a whole week.
>>
>>5420836
I like the goth chick in the back row trying to get a better view.
>>
My GF thinks my toys are interesting, even ordered me Venom Snake for our anniversary.
>>
>>5418086
No wife but my girl friend likes some figures
>>
>>5418086

My fiancee hid her power level from me until I was showing her the mall in town (she had never been to it before and I had to get something) and asked if she could go into the Lego store there. Apparently, she hid this and her love of video games since she didn't want to be hit on by guys while doing online dating.

Needlessly, I was presently surprised and we do things together.
>>
File: ladies.jpg (347KB, 1200x660px) Image search: [Google]
ladies.jpg
347KB, 1200x660px
>>5418086

(force theme plays)

but yes, she does
>>
>>5419630
The more conventions you go to the easier it gets, especially if you make it an active goal to be more open. My first con I never even asked for anyone's pics of their sweet cosplays, but this time around I decided to really break some personal boundaries and ask for pictures specifically with them in the shot. No one said no and no one seemed uncomfortable. It was actually hard the first few times, but by the end of the weekend I'd find myself just running up to people and asking for pics if they were just walking around.

Next convention the goal is to have actual conversations, and maybe make a friend or two in the dealer's room, especially over figures. I actually discovered recently that one of my cute coworkers has some figures and is generally into anime culture as well. [nospoilerson/toy/]Now I just need to get past her boyfriend[/sorryfortheblog]
>>
File: cutiebowmode.jpg (216KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
cutiebowmode.jpg
216KB, 800x601px
>>5422130

Sonshoko Gerbera is her favorite so I painted it as a present
>>
File: 1432776684302.png (68KB, 167x260px) Image search: [Google]
1432776684302.png
68KB, 167x260px
>>5418086
>have gf weeb
>she collects stuff like anime plushies
>i collect hot toys, revoltech and figma

this is just like a normal girl falling for the guy with a fancy car and boat.
>>
>>5422134

Wow you are fucking sad
>>
>>5422134

I wish more people would come here to see that the stereotypes about grown men spending tons of money on toys is false and we are super well adjusted and cool individuals like this man
>>
No wife, but a girlfriend. She thinks it's cute. I collect Star Wars, Small Soldiers figures. and have various NECAs and Revos here and there. Nothing too strange. We actually found my old jakks pacific WWE figures and sat down and fiddled with them together last weekend. She loves wrestling.

I feel like presentation saves your ass fellas. It's as weird as you make it most of the time.
>>
>>5421978
Which venom snake?
>>
This thread makes me happy and sad.
>>
>>5420075
>because sex is literally the only reason men put up with women
Men are so weak.
>>
>>5422130

Who or what is the red and white one with the handguns?
>>
>>5424330
GN Archer
>>
File: 1440347053890.jpg (5KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1440347053890.jpg
5KB, 124x124px
>>5418086
Best SNL skit in a long time

No wife, but my gf is fine with my toys. I can't express how scared I was to show her my collection. She looked at them all for a bit and went 'This is cool anon, but you should display them better nicer.'
>mfw
That was the last thing I expected her to say.
>>
>>5424393

Robot Damashii or HG Gunpla?
>>
>>5419230
We both buy toys but we have different enough tastes and a very clear definition between whos is whos (up to having multiples of a certain toy).
>>
>>5419042
Dont introduce her to your toy collecting until she falls in love with you
>>
>>5419479
I actually know this feel
>>
Sort of. She has a shelf full of random things that actually looks pretty cool. It's mainly pop vinyls, Zelda amiibo, some littlest pet shops. Also she's been getting into loose vintage Star Wars figures too. She says she likes the worn look on them and the idea of them having been through some shit. I guess its the same mentality of people who collect vinyl records. She doesn't go out of her way looking for stuff though, she just picks up shit she stumbles upon in stores.

Also has a ton of plush stuff. Idk if that's considered toys.
>>
She likes Lego and most of my nendoroid, plus she gets a kick out of my nintendo stuff, and she has taken over what I couldn't sell of my black series. Plus good head. Thanks, Haley you're one of a kind.
>>
>>5422180

>super well adjusted
>literally just described being the creepy gremlin in corner running up to half naked cosplayers they all bitch about
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>5425265
>>
>>5425265
A common sign of autism is failure to understand obvious sarcasm.
>>
>>5425286
>>5425313

Jokes on you, I'm not autistic I have aspergers!
>>
>>5419479
I took my girlfriend's virginity on Optimus Prime bedsheets in high school. Early 90s. She told all her friends. They didn't believe her because they wanted my dick too.
>>
Yeah, but she tends to lean toward Lego and blasters and role play toys. She will occasionally buy an action figure but it's a lot rarer.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 264x191px
Yeah, my gf actually got me back into Toy collecting.
I was into it, but became I bit embarrassed about being the age I was and still playing with toys.
>go over to gf's house back in highschool when we were just friends
>still crushin on her though
>mfw I spot a collection of figs on top of her bookshelf and comics displayed over her bed
We've both gotten a lot more seroous in our collecting since then.
>>
27, never had a gf
>>
>have hot gf
>have massive toy collection
>several displays
>she buys me figures for christmas/birthday
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
My wife likes it. I collect Lego Star Wars, and and got her into the Architecture line. She now has a growing collection of her own, with the WALL-E, Delorean, and microfighter Falcon/AT-AT (she thought those were cute as hell).
>>
File: 1449786122600.jpg (424KB, 888x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1449786122600.jpg
424KB, 888x1076px
>>5418086
My GF buys me figures sometimes, she thinks some stuff I own is cool
But she tries to make me get less figures over the time, which is understandable
>>
>>5418086
Fiance as of now, but yeah she thinks they are neat, but she doesn't have much as of yet. She is more into plush and doll stuff, also anything BttF related, while my tastes are more along the lines of kaiju and different kinds of robots. She likes my collection though, and is interested in collecting more toys once she has a better job.

I started collecting while we we split during most of college, and when we got back together I was paranoid she was judging me, but she actually is totally supportive.
>>
My GF only has a collection of blind bag minion toys from Despicable Me, and some Kidrobot phone charm stuff. Oh, and a Funko Pop Baby Groot bobblehead thing.
>>
I got my girlfriend in to figures and other toys. When she first saw my collection she was a little weirded out by them but soon enough she was building a collection of her own and by the time we moved in together she had a whole detof full. And somewhere along the way she got into BJDs, don't now where that came from but its a whole level deeper then where I am.
>>
>>5419441
talk shit about my toys and i'll blow your fucking brains out
>>
>>5420314
im in the same situation
Still kek
>>
>>5418086
My husband thinks all my gunpla and other stuff looks cool posed up on the shelve. So yeah he's cool with it. Doesn't really care about toys himself except for legos, though. We somethings just build shit together because we're both losers.
>>
My boyfriend talks about getting some toys of his own, but I don't think he really wants any. He doesn't mind my collection and always tells me which plush or figures he thinks are cute or derpy.
>>
>My husband
>My boyfriend
Does /toy/ really attract that many homosexuals? I mean, I guess we discuss SAS figures here, but still...
>>
>>5430695
There are threads about barbie dolls and all kinds of gay shit, are you really surprised? It doesn't make a difference anyway.
>>
File: sailortoy.png (41KB, 1116x287px) Image search: [Google]
sailortoy.png
41KB, 1116x287px
>>5430695
>>
>be grill
>had about 100 Monster High dolls and some random other stuff like nendos when I met my bf
>Didn't invite him round to my house for the longest time because my room is literally full of dolls
>one day he finally visits and I have to let him see
>"wow anon, that's really cool"

Since then I've found out he's an anime nerd so I've been buying toys for him too. So far I've got him the Sunred figmas and a couple of Gunpla, and he thinks they're really neat. Gonna buy him his waifu figma one day.
>>
>>5430695
Even if there were girls here, they wouldn't say that they are because announcing yourself as a girl is a meme.
>>
That SNL skit was the most cringe-y "please give us your normie laughs!" thing ever.

Mad TV will always be superior.
>>
>>5419634
Best way to get a slutty gf with std.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 117x166px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 117x166px
>>5418086
Let's just say that... I also love her toys.
>>
>>5419042
Just dont be ashamed of it. If you are fucking hyped when talking about it, people you talk to will be hyped for it too fäm.
>>
>>5419446
>>5419630
i can understand the struggle, its not often that people share the fact that their in the hobby until they are comfortable with someone. i usually don't mention it until i can gauge the other person. my fiance doesn't collect but she thinks my stuff is neat and has bought me stuff in the past. i dont collect hentai shit or anything that would embarrass me so most people i show my collection to think its at least kinda cool. who can look at a samurai predator and not think its badass?
>>
>>5426975
girls fucking love groot, my fiance begged me to get it for her
>>
>>5430695
>>5430700
By 4chan standards, /toy/ have a relatively large amount of female anons. I don't know exact numbers, but I think, along with /cgl/or /soc/, is one of the boards with the most females on the entirety of 4chan.

Now, don't get your hopes up, we're still at 20% or 30%, tops, so the vast majority of the people here are males. And people tend to not notice it because is fairly irrelevant in most discussions.
>>
>>5426040
I'm 32, so feel better knowing you're not as pathetic as me.
>>
File: doves.png (174KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
doves.png
174KB, 512x384px
>>5431359

32 here, too.

Though I did have a shaky not-quite relationship once, it didn't end well.
>>
My girlfriend (of six years) has about 10 Funko Pops between my Marvel Universe and Star Wars toys.
>>
>>5419042

Hey, man. You've gotta be happy with yourself before you can be happy with someone else.

Nobody wants to be responsible for someone else's happiness.

It's true what they say, you'll never love anyone else until you first love yourself.
>>
>>5419441

God, this is the future. Homes just like the ones our parents had, but with weeb bullshit in them as well. I'd vomit if there were a place in my house I could do it without damaging my toys.
>>
>>5419479

Been there, bro. My karate bugmen have seen me to and say terrible things to women in the heat of passion.
>>
>>5431374
Kick her out
>>
but my figures are my waifus
>>
>>5422415

We all have our vices. All men seek the same thing. The clarity that follows an orgasm; when once again you feel like the you that you've been trying to be now that the hormones and pheromones are out of your system, and for a moment you feel like you can finally stand up, get some shit done, and put your fucking life together. Unfortunately, the feeling subsides all too quickly and the hunt begins anew.

La petite mort. The little death. We all chase it.
>>
>>5422135

Hey! I followed your progress on that in the /m/ gunpla thread.

SD is love.
>>
>>5422415
>Men are so weak

Yeah, that's why test standards are being lowered so women can be firefighters/soldiers/marines/police, because men are weak.

LOL
>>
>>5431463

If you think "strength" is all about physical ability, you've got a lot of growing up to do.
>>
>>5431450
After orgasm, I usually either feel like doing nothing or killing myself.
>>
>>5432311
I just fall asleep
>>
>>5432311
I always feel like immediately going again.>>5432311
But men don't work like that so I never get to.
>>
>>5431450
Holy shit, are you me?

>and for a moment you feel like you can finally stand up
>get some shit done
>and put your fucking life together.
>>
>>5431450
I often feel shame. Lots of "Boy I should've just masturbated instead..."
>>
>>5431450
Too high T

>>5432311
Low T

Both of you should talk to your doctors about that. There's medicine for that shit nowadays.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.