[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doozy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

This toy must gain worldwide recognition.
>>
>>5417814
I had a small purple one, he was incredibly fun until he got tangled beyond repair. Iirc there were a few different sizes, from 20cm~ to the size of a small child. There were bootlegs too.

Around the same time there was this hand puppet bird plush that was everywhere for a bit. It had a large yellow/orange beak which you controlled with you hand, and squeaked like a dying crow when you squeezed it.

I still have a burn mark on the back of my hand from when 5 yr old me decided to iron my bird while my hand was inside the puppet.

Thanks for the nostalgia trip op.
>>
>>5417814
Holy fuck, I had one of these. Wanted it so bad. So much character, great sculpt and articulation.
>>
File: sweet nostalgia.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sweet nostalgia.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>5417814
Aw man I got one like this at Disney World as a lil kid, that thing was the shit.

>>5418994
Good job anon. Did your puppet survive the ironing?
>>
I forgot all about these, I had a yellow one. Thanks for the nostalgia anon.
>>
Back in my day they were just called marionettes.
>>
>>5417814
These remind me of those little "wooly worms" or whatever. The ones with a clear string attached that was meant to be guided around your fingers and stuff and looked like it was moving on its own.
>>
My mom used to make these but she called them floppets or something cutesy like that.
>>
>>5419279
My brother and I each had ones like that. Ours were called Crazy Limper Louie. I believe we had the medium sized ones.
>>
>>5419224
>plush toy
>sculpt
>articulation
huh?
>>
>>5424739

>Crazy Limper Louie

I lold
>>
File: Me.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
Oh hey I remember those. Had one in my home. Pic related but it was a long time ago. Please ignore the fine foxy lady next to me.
>>
>>5424739
I had two of those, too. I took them to show and tell once and people wanted to play with them all day. The teacher ended up locking them in her supply closet until it was time to go home. lol
>>
>>5417814

Do these even exist still?

Like do they still make em? Never seen one in my entire life
>>
>>5417814
Doozy! Aw fuck I can't believe I forgot about this thing! Thanks, OP.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.