[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you guys do about loose legs on the newer bodies like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mqeob6LABT1rxbqr6o1_1280.jpg (322KB, 1163x1256px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqeob6LABT1rxbqr6o1_1280.jpg
322KB, 1163x1256px
So what do you guys do about loose legs on the newer bodies like the Gaim and Drive lines? Mine are starting to loosen up in the leg/thigh area and it's bothering me but I have no idea what to do.
>>
Great custom.
>>
>>5415366
I don't own these things, but the answer is usually floor polish.
>>
>>5415420
I've been told this before, however due to the new leg design, I can't just pop them off and add floor polish to it.
>>
>>5415366
Stop shitthreading with the same question over and over.
>>
>>5415721
No one's been reading the question properly and giving me an answer that works.
If I ask enough times, I'll get my answer right?
And I've only got one thread with this question open.
>>
>>5415823
What you're doing is spamming and it's an assholish thing to do.

In your last thread i gave you some advice that would help you, but instead it seems like you just ignored that and wanted to be obnoxious and shit up the board.

Keep it to the thread you originally asked this in and actually take come pictures of your figures and the problem you're having. If you can't take some effort to help someone answer your question then you don't deserve it answered.
>>
File: Crotches for dummies.jpg (699KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
Crotches for dummies.jpg
699KB, 2064x1161px
>>5415366
Ok, you're lucky I got a Baron with a fucked leg. This is what the inside of the hips look like.
>>
File: Crotches for dummies 2.jpg (706KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
Crotches for dummies 2.jpg
706KB, 2064x1161px
>>5416199
>>
>>5416199
>>5416204
L-lewd!

How long does the future take to dry?
>>
>>5416505
I don't remember exactly, the last time I used it was years ago. I think you have to let it sit for a day.
>>
>>5416199
>>5416204
No, it's the thigh swivel that's loose!
>>
>>5415469
A drop or two of clear nail polish should do the trick.

>inb4 Future floor polish is the ONLY acceptable way AND brand to tighten joints.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.