[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ToyWiz, An open letter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.jpg (10KB, 219x71px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
10KB, 219x71px
So /toy/ I'm sending this to Toywiz soon, wish to add anything?

Toywiz,

I have had enough. You're horrible lack of customer service has pushed me to cancel my pre-order of NECA's Mutavore figure, and generally never order anything from your site again.
My list of greivances:

1. You cannot change your email address for your account. If I change my email address, or it gets compromised, you force your members to completely make a new account, losing their entire order history and settings. What are we living in 1992? Are you kidding? Updating an email record is nothing that should force a user to make a new account. Unacceptable.
>>
>>5413280
2. You provide a complete lack of communication. I have done two pre-orders through your Amazon Payments service. Both were delayed. I understand this is completely on the shoulders of the manufacturer (NECA in both cases) But I have received ZERO email or even private message on the toywiz website about it. I had to literally find out on another toy sellers website ( http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC12749&mode=retail)
FYI, I'll be ordering here from now on.
>>
3. This applies to the above link. Notice how their mutavore link says pre-order ship date in Feb. while yours ( http://www.toywiz.com/7mutavoreneca.html) still says Jan. The lack of even keeping track and updating this information just tells me you don't really care / too lazy to make any status updates. The main issue that irks me the most is that you do NOT inform anyone about this.
>>
People actually use toywiz?
>>
Don't they also sell bootlegs?
>>
>>5413280

4. No tracking or order information when using Amazon Payments. I've ordered multiple items through your Amazon payments service. And the information about the order, and it's details, does not post to our toywiz account. Again, this is completely backwards. Just because we pay through a 3rd party(amazon) the order NEEDS to be kept in your records and presented to us on our order history, as well as show a status of the payment and order. Right now, My order history shows nothing about me even pre-ordering Mutavore. I have no way of knowing if the pre-order went through, if I ordered it or not, etc. Very fundamental stuff guys.
>>
>>5413280

So good riddance, I have no need for your services any longer. If you look at my order history, I canceled my previous pre-order of NECA's knife head. That was the for the same exact reasoning. You guys need to work on your customer facing side. I'll be cancelling this order, and most likely continue my toy purchases with one of your competitors.

Thank you. I would love to hear a response back, but I most likely will not.
>>
I ordered something from ToyWiz and it took half a year to get to me, by the time I got it I forgot I ordered it lol
>>
>2016
>thinking anybody at these companies reads letters like this
>>
>>5413280
The only thing I've ever ordered from Toywiz was a gashapon kaiyodo DMC Dante. That was 10 years ago, I sadly don't at all remember what the service was like, but I've never liked them.
>>
>>5413338

I've ordered several times internationally and they arrived within a week.
>>
ToyWiz is probably the worst e-commerce site I've dealt with toy-wise. What really cracks me up is how asinine their prices get. People give BBTS shit, but they at least offer the retail price for a full wave option and are usually retail-priced for anything domestic, whereas if it's on Toywiz, expect a bare minimum hike no matter what from day one.
>>
>>5413280
>>5413281
faggots like you deserve your packages fucked, you whiny little faggot
>>
>>5413280
>you're
They won't give two shits about you.
>>
bump for waiting for their reply
>>
>>5413280
why not just stop buying from them? its like you want to come back
>>
man i ordered a naruto headband from them way back when i was a wee lad. it took at least two months to arrive and instead of a metal one they sent me cheapo plastic one. i was so disappointed and never ordered from there since.
one complaint wont affect them, theyve been going for years. just sage and move on
>>
>>5413776
Kek
>>
File: marvel.jpg (81KB, 1245x584px) Image search: [Google]
marvel.jpg
81KB, 1245x584px
I always wondered who actually shopped at this place. Especially with such fair prices and all.
>>
I hate how WalMart's website links to them now. It automatically posts their insane prices rather than what Walmart has unless you filter them out. Fuck ToyWiz, you overpriced piece of shit.
>>
>>5413280
dude any site that has the toywiz layout is scalper central.
>>
>>5414929
and if you want Neca try Dorkside toys.
>>
>>5413280 (OP)
>Toywiz,
>I have had enough. You're horrible lack of customer service has pus.....
*delete*
"'nother whiny Fanboi we couldn't give less of a fuck about."
>>
>>5413410
>2016
>implying ToyWiz even has employees and isn't just a series of packing robots being run out of one man's garage
>>
>your e-mail must be perfect because companies doing the bare mininum or less employ such geniuses
Get over yourself.

But OP, they're not even going to read your e-mail. Big companies have no accountability for poor service, small companies are run by big egos who feel entitled to your money. Only way to deal with them is to patronize someplace else.

I really don't get why people put up with Toywiz. It's not like they're cheap so poorfaggotry won't work.
>>
Whoa ... and I thought had gripes with them. Now I know I made the correct decision several years back.
>>
>>5413280
They might charge a restocking fee (a fee just for canceling) on canceled pre-orders just because their dicks.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.