[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where''s the best place to pick up a figma lucina?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 768867.jpg (75KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
768867.jpg
75KB, 630x420px
Where''s the best place to pick up a figma lucina? Will she ever get a reprint?
>>
>>5411592
mandarake. bst. no one but gsc knows if she's getting a reprint.
>>
>>5411592
>Will she ever get a reprint?

No.

Figures can't get reprints, they're not books.
>>
>>5411592
Nintendo World Store in New York had a bunch of her in stock last I checked. If you have a middle man, you should check it out.
>>
>>5411595
>mandarake

option discarded, the taxes for importing stuff from japan to my country is beyond ridiculously expensive.
>>
>>5411832
Well fuck anon, how was he supposed to know that?

And if that's the case you're probably up shit creek.
>>
>>5411592
Just save up some cash for it. You've got a job, right?

And assuming you're underageb& you can just do chores for your parents or some shit.
>>
>>5411592
She's already had a wave 2.
>>
>>5411832
then your best bet is to look for a place that sells it in you country since you will get charge tax for importing stuff from other countries too.
>>
>>5411832
how about you let us in on little details like your backward shit country to begin with? unless otherwise stated, you're assumed to be American, or if you post really stupid shit, Australian.
>>
>>5411832
pay the import tax or it's wishlist for you

>>5412150
you're thinking of the amiibo
>>
>>5411592
>Will she ever get a reprint?
i still believe that she has a better chance than the other guys. at least this game gets sequels every few years, also just found out she's in Project X Zone 2
>>
>>5412342
No, the figma had a second waves of orders too.
>>
>>5411592
You goofed lol
>>
>>5411790
I was there on October and I saw none
>>
>>5411592
Amiami has one in the preowned section.
>>
Probably, but you'll have to wait a while before she dips into re-re-re-release tier like Samus and Link.
>>
you can buy mine for $80 + shipping
>>
File: 1452981186286.gif (899KB, 318x240px) Image search: [Google]
1452981186286.gif
899KB, 318x240px
>>5411832
Well you're never fucking getting it then lol
>>
>>5411832
I´m pretty sure most of the Mandrake stores undervalue still though.
>>
>>5411592
www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-009329
>>
Is she worth the 90 plus shekels asking price?
>>
>>5416151
I just blew $110 on her at a local con, immediately regretted it and asked for a refund, was denied a refund, opened the box when I got home, and decided I was really glad I made the purchase. She's a nice figure, probably my second favorite as of right now. The only problem with her is that her hands don't fit her sword all that well, and one of her shoulder pad things fell off when I tried posing her arm (although it popped right back in)
>>
>>5416151
fuck no. I can't really think of any figma I would pay that much for. The most I've paid was $65 for drossel. I think I got lucina for 50 bucks on manda.
>>
>>5411592
can she wear her mask her long hair at the same time? i never see pics with both
>>
>>5416945
yeah, it's just a front hair piece like any other figure's.
>>
>>5416151
I don't think so. Something about her lanky flat body doesn't lend well to a figma, she looks bow legged and awkward in most poses. I'm happy to have her in my collection but she's not great honestly.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.