[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, now what? I was really happy with how the heart face turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2463x3282px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2463x3282px
So, now what?
I was really happy with how the heart face turned out, until i added the eyebrows. The black i used is way too dark for that.

Any way i can fix that? Thinking of outlining the heart eyes and mouth to offset it.

Also happy with how the white came out. Ive been using paint markers, and i also have a blue and green. What should i do next? Also have 2 more.
>>
The one eyebrow is thinner than the other, thicken it up ( unless you can thin the bigger one). I think you should outline the hearts and mouth but only a thin black line.
>>
>>5410962
Black line for the hearts and mouth would be a bad idea. He should go with a medium or dark red, possibly a reddish brown, and with the mouth it should taper to an end without completely encircling the shape.
>>
>>5410982
>>5410962
Thanks guys
Will be outlining from now on with a dark reddish brown rather than a black, but will indeed outline the hearts and mouth, and even out the eyebrows
>>
couldn't you just remove the paint with magic eraser/paint thinner/alcohol??
>>
>>5411582
Yeah honestly good call, I think I'll do that with a q-tip and alcohol, thanks.
>>
>>5411687
It worked like a charm, thanks
>>
You may want to try making your own stencils, especially when it comes to making designs with specific shapes, like harts. Just get some sticker paper, draw the shape you want, then cut it out and use the hole part on the face.

If you want to just do simple lines, use painters tape.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3024x3134px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3024x3134px
>>5411724
Ah thats good advice thanks

Well here is an update so far
>>
File: suiginto.png (152KB, 411x207px) Image search: [Google]
suiginto.png
152KB, 411x207px
Generally if you are doing brows, don't forget to do eyelids too.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 500x727px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 500x727px
Okay so don't outline the heart in black but this is what I was thinking.
>>
>>5412297
>>5412610
Yep thats the face I was copying haha, changed the mouth a bit to less of a creepy drool but yep. Will outline the mouth faintly.

>>5412297
Thanks, thats helpful, I'll definitely add tiny little marks for the eyelids. Just working on getting the right color for the lids/brows, like a dark brown.
>>
why not use stickers for the hearts?
>>
>>5410895

> paint markers
>What should i do next?

kill yourself
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.