[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my really good friend gave me a deal on his wolverine figure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: $_32.jpg (57KB, 350x488px) Image search: [Google]
$_32.jpg
57KB, 350x488px
my really good friend gave me a deal on his wolverine figure

i managed to get it for $75 where i guess they run for around $175

anyone else had a good week?
>>
Why would you get that over the 2008 release?
>>
Wow,I got this at NYCC in like 2007 for $15.
>>
This is on ebay $25. You had a terrible day.
>>
>Heh Let me troll internets strangers!

For real though I remember when that unmasked variant was ridiculously expensive .
>>
>>5410628
>I guess they run for around $175

do you guess, or do you know? I guess you believed what your friend told you when he ripped you off.
>>
>>5410711
He actually talked to one of those old dealer guys at some local show. Not once.

They will try to sell you Spawn figures for prices out of a 2003 Toyfare.
>>
>>5410628
Even $75 canadian dollars would be more than double what it's worth.
>>
>>5410628
Lol I got one of those less than a year ago for under 25 dollars..
>>
>>5410628
Bait right?
Toybiz is lucky to go over $50 most of the time
>>
>>5410748
Pretty sure the only thing that goes above that would be Deadpool right? I have never seen one under like $100
>>
>>5410758
Face Off Cap, Face Off Hulk, some of the BAFs, that one really rare Wasp variant, Toad (still?), maybe the old Hulkbuster as well, "McFarlane" Spider-Man... There's not too many in the proper Legends line that are above $50, and even when they typically are above $50 there's occurrences on ebay where they're significantly less. Some of the Classics go for a pretty penny, like Dragon Man, and some of the Hulks, and those don't really go down very often.
>>
>>5410799
that limited Giant Man wave that was being sold for $300 a case by those thieves at the Wizard store.
>>
>>5410628
Other than nostalgia I really don't get why the old Legends figs are so expensive. The newer ones have better sculpts imo. The 08 and even Xforce/Puck Series ones are pretty far superior to it.
The only one that I"ll grant it to is Moon Knight because he only got one fucking figure despite the need for 100 versions of Iron Man. Fucking thing is 40 loose with no accessories and missing his cape on ebay. Shit.
>>
>>5412886
>The newer ones have better sculpts imo

Jim Lee/Saban costumes, classic appearances, current Marvel is shit, etc.
>>
>>5412886
I really dislike the plasticy look of newer ML figures. It sucks, because Hasbro is so close to being on the ball, but then they miss a few things and it leaves me wanting more.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.