[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_n5ad3c0wKx1qj3pkio3_250.png (45KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5ad3c0wKx1qj3pkio3_250.png
45KB, 250x140px
ITT: we try to get help in finding those toys that you've never been able to find but clearly remember (pic not related)
>>
>>5409256
>(pic not related)
Then why the fuck would you use it? Surely there's a better picture that represents what you're thinking about. Are you just too lazy to find it and post that instead?
>Oh, I'll just close my eyes and upload a random pic instead of putting a little thought and effort into my post.

Goddamn I hate your kind.
>>
File: vending-machine-ninja-toys.jpg (126KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
vending-machine-ninja-toys.jpg
126KB, 600x600px
Vaguely related. I have an image but do these things have a name?
>>
>>5409307
They're called Ninjas.
>>
>>5409307
Is this some kind of joke?
Posting a blank white picture in a toy finding thread!
>>
>>5409307
>>5409472
Seriously. That's fu... *slice* *thump* *wind*
>>
It was a Spiderman toy and I think it was of Firefly, but he was huge and beefy and looked fucking rad. Additionally, I also had a Carnage and Green Goblin figure from the same line of toys.
>>5409307
Woah holy shit anon, I had the white one.
>>
>>5409962
Oh shit wait it was Beetle, not Firefly. And I just found it.
>>
>>5409307
Actually noticed my local grocery store have these little suckers in the machine in front. Been thinking of picking up a few for nostalgia sake.
>>
>>5409307
I don't know if they had an official name ever, but oh my gosh. Way back in early middle school some of my friends made up an entire game with these guys, complete with an illustrated guide and multi-page word document. I have no idea how they decided on it all, but there was a list of rarity, higher-powered ninjas, etc. It was pretty intense.

We faithfully bought and hoarded these things and played the game for a while, but the hype didn't last for much longer than a month or so. I still have a shit-ton of these guys as a result. I wonder where they are now... Maybe I should go digging!
>>
File: ninja-fighters-front.jpg (91KB, 450x620px) Image search: [Google]
ninja-fighters-front.jpg
91KB, 450x620px
>>5409307
I've got some of these and would love to have a full set.
http://www.candymachines.com/Ninja-Fighters-Vending-Capsules-P3094.aspx
If I'm reading this right, you get 250 for $29.99
>>
File: 1450454182507.jpg (32KB, 520x498px) Image search: [Google]
1450454182507.jpg
32KB, 520x498px
i remember the line but can't find the specific set anywhere, I've got two sets but I've never found the one i want the most, hot wheels adventures transylvanian express.
>>
File: robutt.png (377KB, 453x437px) Image search: [Google]
robutt.png
377KB, 453x437px
These cheap as fuck robots. Are they from Transformers or from the Brave series or from something else?
Also, anybody knows a store that has them? I've checked many chinese knock-off and/or party supply stores and had no luck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.