[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who else collects these due to immense nostalgia from your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: tsumtsum.jpg (201KB, 1285x764px) Image search: [Google]
tsumtsum.jpg
201KB, 1285x764px
So who else collects these due to immense nostalgia from your Disney childhood? With the Lion King set recently released I think I've hit my peak of addiction, or at least hopefully.
>>
>>5398054
holy shit these are cute as fuck

where can you buy them?
>>
>>5398056
The best place to buy them is from Disney stores (including online) and the theme parks. They also sell them at Target and most recently JC Penny (why there, I have no clue), but they seem to vary in quality.

You can check out the character list here: http://www.tsumtsumcentral.com/PlushCharacterList.aspx
>>
There's already a thread for these.

Right here.
>>5384231

>implying it's possible to be nostalgic when you're a manchild
>implying I had a "Disney childhood" rather than one of talking animals who fight masked villains to sell toys
>making an additional thread

Is this a Disney shill? Hmm. Odd crowd to market to.
>>
Loaves of Disney.
>>
>>5398066

Chill out, autist
>>
>>5398066
Highly doubt Disney needs to shill their shit to be successful.
>>
>>5398061
I am genuinely surprised at how many there are.
>>
I'm considering buying some plastic ones. Anyone have those?
>>
>Disney Childhood

OP confirmed intern. Might even do it for free as they say

>inb4 anyone who dislikes Disney is a troll

uh, fuck you?
>>
>>5398113
Hello Reddit/poorfag
>hating based Disney
They're the best entertainment company in the world.
>>
File: GOODS-00053500.jpg (61KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
GOODS-00053500.jpg
61KB, 600x457px
>>5398054
There is also a anime-centric line of plush that looks pretty compatible. They are called Moshi Moshi mascot.
>>5398061
Wow, some of these I don't even recognize. Ortensia? that's pretty obscure. I guess it helps since they'er so simple. I feel like if I buy one i'll end up with a hundred
>>
Does anyone know where I can get Ed since he is sold out on the Disney store? I don't have experience collecting these and didn't know they'd be gone so quick.
>>
>>5398116
hi sheeple. why do you covet such a money grubbing company?
>>
>>5398116
>>hating based Disney

yes and? are you upset some people don't like Disney and their Blacked approach towards Star Wars?
>>
>>5398061
>>5398061
The Disney store tends to have a larger selection than what is offered within the park itself which is very disappointing. I just picked up the Lions King set today!
>>
>>5398538

>"blacked"

Shitposting and making up words in the same sentence. Of course
>>
File: DC70700Blg.jpg (45KB, 343x360px) Image search: [Google]
DC70700Blg.jpg
45KB, 343x360px
I miss these guys. I was able to get what i wanted looong ago, but this was pretty much the coolest Disney thing at the time.
>>
File: image1.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Addicting is right.
>>
Any codes for the blind bags?
>>
DUMBO IS THE BEST
>>
>>5398501
That Kero is cute as fuck!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.