[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NECA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 375
Thread images: 98

File: thread.jpg (404KB, 1300x1156px) Image search: [Google]
thread.jpg
404KB, 1300x1156px
Old thread: >>5370156
>>
>>5395508
Classic Predator re print when?
>>
How good are the gow neca figures?

I Sort of wanr to bits the bullet and buy a cog soldier.
>>
>>5395524
Probably not in the next two years, Randy said they've already got the next few waves of the Predator line planned out.

Unless they make an 'ultimate' Jungle Hunter which makes perfect business sense given their success with the other ultimate figures, it would be a sure-fire money maker.
>>
>>5395556
>'ultimate' Jungle Hunter
that's fine with me
I just want one without fear of it being a chinese knockoff

I've been debating on Scar Predator for awhile but I'd rather have a Jungle any day
>>
File: PSX_20151013_161301.jpg (2MB, 2988x4523px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20151013_161301.jpg
2MB, 2988x4523px
>>5395570
Find a series 3 Jungle Hunter, there's no bootlegs of those as far as I know. I've seen so many bootlegs of the series 8 version I can barely spot a real one any more.

Scar looks great but he's not a replacement for Classic, I'll be getting him once he arrives in the UK.
>>
Are the three newest predators worth grabbing? Also, are there any really good Alien figures to go along with them?
>>
>>5395609
Yes, and they're coming.
>>
File: received_10154034433096412.jpg (72KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154034433096412.jpg
72KB, 960x540px
These guys rock
>>
And just reposting because, because.

Also NECA confirmed on Twitter that the Stalker predator they teased WILL glow in the dark.
>>
>>5395693
>glow in the dark
all my want
>>
File: CVzZsEYU4AA5Mu_.jpg (77KB, 600x554px) Image search: [Google]
CVzZsEYU4AA5Mu_.jpg
77KB, 600x554px
>>
>>5395696
that fucking phone
>>
Man I have had a neca explosion since Christmas. Got ultimate jason and the xeno queen from family and then I found the isolation xeno, the avp predaters and in getting ultimate T-800 and ultimate Sarah Connor coming next week. I need to get rid of my marvel legends and transformers. It's all neca for me now
>>
>>5395508
I just got Sarah Connor yesterday, she's pretty nice. Good accessories, better paint apps on the face than Ripley, all 3 faces look good, nice set of guns, and pretty posable.
>>
So I essentially own every Predator from series 7 and up, with only 4 kenner preds to go. 2 questions.

1. Why the hell is Nightstorm so expensive compared to the others. I understand supply and demand but hes not even that great.

2. Should I hold off on the 2010 black preds and the lost tribe in hopes of updates designs or just bite the bullet?
>>
>>5395845
>Nice set of guns.

What about her accessories?
>>
To the guy in the last thread, my figure fell apart from barely turning the torso to the left and anything that was glued down popped off. That's what I meant by needing to glue it back down.
>>
File: stop.jpg (5KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
5KB, 246x205px
>>5395916
>>
>>5395915
>1. Why the hell is Nightstorm so expensive compared to the others. I understand supply and demand but hes not even that great.
Because he has a cool colour scheme. No other predator has gold armor or dark blue skin. That's pretty much all I can think of, other than that he's basically the same as Scavage, who is still very easy and cheap to obtain.

>2. Should I hold off on the 2010 black preds and the lost tribe in hopes of updates designs or just bite the bullet?
I think someone mentioned in an older thread that Randy had said he may consider doing an updated wave of movie 'Predators' but I doubt it'll be for many years, you might as well pick up what you can of the 2010 figures and enjoy them now before they fall into obsolescence. Also I believe someone ask on Twitter if the Lost Tribe will ever see an update/rerelease, his answer was a stern 'no', sadly.
>>
>>5395693
swappable heads???
all of my want
>>
I would LOVE the new series of preds but I'm broke right now. Have a $200 amazon gift card though. Guess I'll wait for them to drop in price in there. Neca store wants like 5 bucks a piece to ship each one. Even when I put all 3 in my cart shipping is like 15 bucks. Wtf. Hopefully they'll drop in price over the next couple of months.
>>
>>5395931

Shit. Oh well, better sell more MLs then. Thanks.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-10-20-25-05.png (247KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-10-20-25-05.png
247KB, 2560x1440px
Oh God please.
>>
>>5395960
>Hopefully they'll drop in price over the next couple of months.

You're in for a sore awakening if you think that'll happen, I'm afraid.
>>
>>53959
Please yes. that would be the only good thing from kojima leaving.
>>
>>5395960

See you when you're paying 2x as much for each figure because you waited too long.
>>
So Randy revealed that Scarface Predator from Concrete Jungle is going to be his own special release, and not part of any predator wave

Fuck yes.

I assume this means hes going to come in a video game package styled window box like the NES and Dante figure. So I am super pumped for that.
>>
>>5396399

That's great on one hand, because it means we'll be getting it earlier than I thought (if it was in a wave, it'd have to be wave 17 or later...which means the earliest we'd get it would be at the end of this year, or this time next year).

But it also means they'll probably charge a premium for it.

Oh well...
>>
>>5395690
holy shit they're big guys. can't wait for my Chopper to arrive this week.
>>
>>5395993
>>5396301

This ain't my first rodeo, I've been collecting them for a while. I bought the last series at toy'r'us and the series before that on amazon. Prices dropped down to like 17 bucks each on them and 21 on only one of them and all had free shipping. It's luck, but even though these are a hit, this is their most popular line and probably their most popular wave. I'm sure they planned accordingly and these will be around for months. I'm not paying 15 fucking dollars to ship that shit. They want 8 dollars for one figure. I pay their fucking premium on their SDCC preds for shipping already. IDK. Maybe ill crack. BBTS is cheaper but I don't have a gift card there. Driving to Toys'r'us and paying tax would be cheaper too. But my TRU is a shithole.
>>
>>5396455
the problem is amazon sold NECA figures are very few numbers and usually sell out pretty quick, they added sarah connor 2 days ago and shes already gone.
>>
>>5396612
she is still up on Toys r us
>>
>>5395690
>All those new articulation
>generic standing poses
>>
File: CXDUEUmWwAADfgV.jpg (84KB, 600x1108px) Image search: [Google]
CXDUEUmWwAADfgV.jpg
84KB, 600x1108px
looks like they are doing a drake.
>>
you guys got any info on the A L I E N die cast vehicles? I want those marine vehicles, finally a cheap alternative to the action fleet toys.
>>
>>5395508
How are the NECA Jaegers? Are they worth the $20+ I always see them for?
>>
>>5397004
cherno alpha is the best one for me
and it's pretty awesome
coyote tango is a brick
>>
>>5397011
How's Horizon Brave? I really like the look of it, but I just haven't been convinced that it's worth like $23.
>>
>>5397016
pretty good, but the elbows can't bend more than 45 degrees which is the only major problem i have with it
otherwise pretty on par with cherno alpha
>>
>>5396420
I would think theyd charge like $25 for it, like the NES or Dante, thats not too bad
>>
so is it impossible for anyone else to get their Gypsy Danger v2 to stand for more than an hour? Even on a figure stand, his ankle just buckles under it's weight 100% of the time
>>
>>5397065

Mine's been standing since setting it on my shelves a few months back. It's even survived all these fucking earthquakes Oklahoma's been having.
>>
File: Bootleg Classic Predator (2).jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Bootleg Classic Predator (2).jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>5395597
there are LOADS of bootlegs from series 3 and WORSE than the series 8, beware anon.

pic related
>>
>>5395597

>Scar
>Once he arrives

Forbidden Planet has 30th of January as the shipping date. So maybe February?

t-thanks Randy. Still waiting for HOTS Series 1
>>
>>5397204
The bootlegs from series 8 all look terrible because they have a flat white torso with no shading, and legs are almost always solid black with white areas which kinda look like pantyhose with holes in them.

The one in your pic doesn't look that bad, are you sure it's a bootleg? I only know of bootleg Elders from series 3.
>>
>>5397227
Pic related, often seen on ebay for $20 sold from China.
>>
>>5397064
>I would think theyd charge like $25 for it, like the NES or Dante, thats not too bad

Well, considering the fact that the normal, basic figures continue to rise, wave after wave, I'd say it isn't going to be too long before Deluxe/Premium figures are $28~$30, instead of $25.

Just 3 or 4 waves ago, the Predators were still $17.99 per figure. Now they're $22~$23. The Deluxes will eventually go up, since we're practically paying their price for basic figures now.

>>5397227
>The one in your pic doesn't look that bad, are you sure it's a bootleg?

Not that guy, but the figure has the updated hip articulation, with the old, single-joint knee articulation...that doesn't even exist on an official figure, as far as I am aware.
>>
>>5397240
Good spot. I didn't notice the lack of joint pins on the knee area, just the missing cut joints on the thigh.
>>
>>5395744
>getting rid of MLs in favor of NECA
Good call. Marvel Legends are pretty much "bottom of the barrel" tier when it comes to domestic figures. All dat parts reuse.
>>
File: spooky42.gif (657KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
spooky42.gif
657KB, 500x281px
>>5395744
>>5397257

I collect anything I like the look of. I'd only buy the Marvel stuff for the Props. Still need to pick up a Mephisto or Doom select for their chairs.
>>
>>5397257
>>5397269
I think I've been spoiled by Neca and jap brands like Revo/Figma/Figuarts.

Shit like MLs and BS Star Wars figures just don't cut it in my collection any more.

Gummy, soft sculpted, badly painted, underarticulated shite.
>>
>>5397286

I wanted to say some of the SW Black Series stuff wasn't so bad...then I remembered how much the Force Awakened figures suck.

Those FO Stormtroopers are a huge step back from the Clone Troopers and OT Stormies.
>>
>>5397286

I usually only buy Black Series for Army Building and unique stormtroopers/helmeted character. fuck the face sculpts.
>>
>>5397257
>All dat parts reuse.

Funny thing to say in the NECA thread. I love the Predator line and have like 17 of the fuckers, but there's as much reuse there as any ML colllection.
>>
>>5397343

Well, to be fair, at least NECA has the decency to sculpt a new head, new accessories, and swap armor/belts/etc. between the figures.

Often, MLs are just the same body with a head swap and different paint.
>>
>>5397343
Eh, I think we can be way more forgiving of the Preds as they have nothing on the order of the Bucky Cap/Hyperion/fembod mold reuse. And that's not mentioning the other glaring issues that >>5397286 pointed out.

Also, what >>5397361 said.
>>
>>5397361
Hasbro does all of the exact same stuff. Looking at my shelf right now, counting the AVP ones, there's three base bodies with some different shit glued on, some new pieces on top, and three have the same head sculpt.

Looking at my ML shelf, counting only Hasbro releases, there's already three unique sculpts for different characters, a bunch of the same bodies with new shit slapped on, and like one reused head.

They both do the exact same thing. There's actually more variety in my ML display than my predator display, but ones four times the size of the other so that's to be expected.

Point is, NECA makes the same kind of toys Hasbro does.
>>
>>5397370
>Preds as they have nothing on the order of the Bucky Cap/Hyperion/fembod mold reuse

Most Preds are the same body with different armor or wrist pieces slapped on. It's just as bad. It's silly to argue that they're not. I have no problem admitting that NECA is all about heavily reuse. I don't know why that's grounds for mocking another line.
>>
The NECA Predators line is cashing in on the Predator love so that they can get more unique figures and sculpts out for different lines like HotS and Ultimate line
>>
>>5397373

>Looking at my shelf right now, counting the AVP ones, there's three base bodies with some different shit glued on

Technically, there are 5 base bodies, and that isn't even counting Dutch. Also, I'll throw out the Jungle Hunter 1.0, since they haven't used it since 2011, I think, but the 2.0 body was completely resculpted from the wasted down.

Other than that, there's the Jungle Hunter 2.0, City Hunter, Super Predator, and AvP body.

Hasbro also puts out a lot more waves, and a lot more waves year after year, for MLs.

They may have more bodies, but the ratio is still probably the same.

NECA figures look a lot more detailed, feel better, and look better.

And honestly, we're only talking about Predators vs. MLs right now. NECA rarely reuses too many bodies. Predator is the worst line for that.
>>
>>5397387

Doesn't the Retro Cloth line reuse the whole body?
>>
>>5397373
All companies do it. Even DC Direct/Collectibles. They do the most unique sculpted bodies, but they don't shy away from body reuse and repaints with new heads. It's just the reality of the industry.
>>
>>5397395

Typically yes, barring any needed changes. It's almost akin to Sideshow or Hot Toys in that way, have a base body they can reuse, occasionally updating it, etc.
>>
>>5395921
Don't back peddle on this. You were trying to stir up some stuff again. You got called out on not even owning the figure, and now you are running. Just delete your posts, admit you made it up, and stop trolling. I have the AvP predator line and all of mine are great.
>>
>>5395921
Just ignore that dude. He's insane. Nobody else cares enough to think you made up a story about toys.

Sorry your dudes broke. I didn't touch mine until after a quick run over with a blowdryer. No problems on my end.
>>
>>5397421
I didn't even have to heat anything up on mine. Everything moved right out of the packaging. I was overjoyed at how good those figured felt.

But that's just me.
>>
>>5397421
>Nobody else cares enough to think you made up a story about toys.

Its obvious he does. He does this crap every thread, and everyone can see right through him. He either posts pictures that are proven to not be his that he found on some other toy forum, or he just makes up a story with no proof. If you believe him, then you believe he must literally be the most unlucky person who ever lived since apparently ever NECA toy he owns comes broken. It is a lot more likely and obvious that he is just a troll trying to stir shit up.
>>
>>5398162

Not to add to this...uh, entirely, anyway, but I do remember the anon that faked an empty Pacific Rim clamshell and tried to make everyone believe it was shipped that way.

Of course he wouldn't provide clear images of the back, where he'd cut and pulled the toy out himself. So yeah, there are some dummies on here that just fuck around for the sake of it.
>>
>>5397387
>NECA rarely reuses too many bodies
I'd argue that's a bit wrong. They DO use a new sculpt when necessary but they often reuse sculpts in other lines. Not that there's anything wrong with that when it works. I'm a person who doesn't mind reuse when it works for the figure.
But as someone who owns two Jasons, the Part IV and Ultimate one, I can say they went with Part VI for the Ultimate figure since they look is mostly identical. There's some new stuff like the gloves, belt, and torn up lower pants not to mention shit like the neck and head but it's pretty similar overall to the previous one. It's accurate to the movie but it's clear they did Jason from that movie since it'd require a minimal amount of new parts when compared to a figure from Part VII, which would require a whole new sculpt altogether.
Parts reuse was all over the place in the old T2 and NoES lines too. New necks, hands, heads, and accessories would be all you need often times. Different arms occasionally too. But again, that's accurate to the movies. It's not like Freddy or the Terminator ever had different pants or at least noticeably different pants.

tl;dr Parts reuse is everywhere these days. As long as it works well, I don't see the use in complaining.
>>
>>5397410
I'd like to point out that I hate that autist who is always complaining about figures he hates so much that he keeps buying BUT I am the guy who posted about my figure falling apart where the rubber loincloth connects to the waist. I'm not trying to stir anything up, I was just a bit disappointed and I've already returned the figure for a new one that is fucking awesome.
>>
Holy shit, from Randy's twitter today:

>A dog alien rerelease this year
>Ancient Elder (AvP) will have a cloth cape
>Dark from AvP 2010 in 2017
>Resurrection Xeno in 2017
>Newborn confirmed, but not until much later

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

Randy is after my heart today. Ancient Elder and Dark are literally my two most requested figures.
>>
File: ashley j williams.jpg (42KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
ashley j williams.jpg
42KB, 600x471px
what a sexy old man
>>
>>5398528
if he is the only character made from the show we riot
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 245x188px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 245x188px
>>5398492
>A dog alien rerelease this year
Already got a dawg but might pick up another if his price drops down to MSRP again
>Ancient Elder (AvP) will have a cloth cape
Oh baby
>Dark from AvP 2010 in 2017
Not immensely hyped for this guy since he'll likely be a retool of Scar with wristblades on both arms. Would be a definite buy if he comes with a swappable head with Lord's mask.
>Resurrection Xeno in 2017
Yessssssssssss
>Newborn confirmed, but not until much later
Never thought I'd see the day Randy would confirm making the thing he hates most from the Alien franchise
>>
>>5398533

>no Pablo with Bottle accessory
>no Kelly
>no Ruby with the Kandarian Dagger
>no Fisher with Deer Head
>no Eligor
>no Oldsmobile
>>
Finally got an alien Queen oday.Only problem is, the right leg is positioned in such a way that the joint is about 45 degrees from what the left leg is, so it can't spread. There seems to be a joint in the leg itself so it can rotate properly, but it's near impossible to turn due to the awkward positioning. Any tips on how to do it?
>>
>>5398577
Heat it up and slowly start moving the part until it moved

The hip connections come in that position to fit the figure in the box
>>
I bit the bullet and bought DS2 Isaac. Did I fuck up?
>>
>>5398550
>Pablo and Kelly Impossible-to-get SDCC 2pack Exclusive
>>
>>5398596
Nah, he's pretty nice. The design isn't the best, but that's the game's fault.
>>
File: AshDemonUnpainted.jpg (33KB, 599x515px) Image search: [Google]
AshDemonUnpainted.jpg
33KB, 599x515px
>>5398533
>>5398550
>>
>>5398533
>we riot

Speak for yourself. I'm glad we're even getting what we're getting.
>>
>>5398596
No, he's great. DS1 Isaac is better in my opinion, but they're both damn good figures.

How much did you pay?
>>
>>5398583
Thanks, it worked perfectly.

One more thing; I've noticed the neck seems a bit off center at the base(it's centered more towards the right, exposing the left side more). It's a minor issue, but any fix for that?
>>
>>5398492
dark, ancient and newborn, fuck yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
based neca
>>
>>5398650
$50 for Isaac himself and $11 for shipping. I'd rather have DS1 but it's going to be a while before I drop that much for a figure.
>>
>>5398689
Jesus, I remember when Ds1 isaac was that price and Ds2 was 20 bucks.
>>
File: image.png (99KB, 540x547px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99KB, 540x547px
>>5398694
>waited too long to get into Dead Space
>half the DS stuff is either fantastic or terrible
Picked up the art book a month ago for $13. Movie's are okay. First two games our amazing. Third game is incredibly mixed.
>>
>>5398689
>I'd rather have DS1 but it's going to be a while before I drop that much for a figure.

The aftermarket prices are only going up my friend, if you see a good deal ($50-60) I suggest you go for it.
>>
>>5398718
I haven't seen one for less than $100. I might trade my Hero Ash for him.
>>
>>5398718
god, i'm so lucky my wife gave me the black ds1 isaac as a gift
>>
How's Ultimate T-1000?
>>
>>5399244

Hasn't come out yet. But it's the same body we got for the T-1000 Genysis figure, I think, and if that's the case, it's pretty great.
>>
>National economical crisys hit hard, everything imported costs 4x the original price
>ok, this year i'll save some money, i have plenty of figures alrea...
>AvP preds finally arrives at my country
>Isolation Xeno as well
>Lich King any day now
>Shit...
>>
>>5400046
Where are ya from m8?
>>
File: 016.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>5400050
Brazil
>>
>>5400063
Oh yeah I recognise your pic. That's your single carded City Hunter, you lucky dog.

Are Neca figures really $80 down there?
>>
File: AI 2015-06-16 21-47-09-97.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
AI 2015-06-16 21-47-09-97.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
Neca pls make pls
>>
>>5400131
>Neca pls make pls

You're becoming hysterical.
>>
>>5400069
Yeah, it's being years and still is one of my favorite figures.
Depends on the figure actually, the AvP Preds and Isolation Xeno are going for about $60, $65/70 with delivery.
>>
Yeah, moving on. Wouldn't be cool if in the next general we start to do cool stuff with the figures like the lego bros? I don't know, maybe trying to replicate scenes from movies or creating different settings. What do you think?
>>
File: PSX_20160109_221914-1280x819.jpg (204KB, 1280x819px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160109_221914-1280x819.jpg
204KB, 1280x819px
>>5400276
Sounds good but my options are kinda limited in terms of backdrops. I usually just take pics at my desk.
>>
>>5400283
My nuts are hurting even looking at that
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-12-17-29-03.jpg (208KB, 2338x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-12-17-29-03.jpg
208KB, 2338x1069px
How'd I do lads?
>>
>>5400316

You paid a lot.

But they're both really good figures.
>>
>>5400368
£31 each for BNIB Lost Tribe figures isn't too bad, I've seen loose ones sell for £25-30.

And now I just need Stalker, Snake and Guardian to complete the collection.
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>guy lists BNIB Gordon Freeman on ebay with 99p starting bid
>immediately offer him a cheeky £25 for it
>replies with 'my last one sold for £120 but I'd accept £50'
>tell him the last BNIB Gordon Freeman on ebay UK sold for £31, provide link as proof
>'well mine sold for £120'. Okay buddy, whatever you say.
>continue to watch his auction until it finishes
>sold for £32

Take that scalper scum
>>
>>5400414
So wait, did you win it then? That'd be even better if you had.
>>
>>5400427
Nah unfortunately I had it saved in my watch list but forgot about it until now.

I'll wait for the HL3 line from Neca :^)
>>
>>5400383

I'm just still sort of reeling over the price I got the lost tribe for, I guess.

I paid $18.99 USD less than a year ago for the Warrior/Ram Predator, and I paid $19.99 for Boar.

Strangely, NECA got a few Boars and Shaman Predators like, a year ago on their eBay page. I missed Shaman, but got Boar.

I think the only Lost Tribe figures I paid more than retail for were Shaman, who I got for $40 USD (and he was the last one I needed, so I was fine with it) and Snake, which I think I paid a few extra dollars for on amazon.
>>
>>5400436
Boar is one of my favorites. I love his huge mask and coloration. Shaman is one of those surprisingly good figures, too. There's just something really appealing there.
>>
>>5400439

Aside from Scout, which is really blah, and Stalker, who still kind of neat things about him but is still kinda plain, I actually really like most of the Lost Tribe figures.
>>
File: Shaman_.jpg (512KB, 1252x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Shaman_.jpg
512KB, 1252x1936px
>>5400436
I've heard your story a few times before, I was jelly now and I'm jelly then.

Stop rubbing it you jammy sod :^)

>>5400439
I like Boar but his sports bra is a weird design choice.

Shaman is a cool character all round..

>>5400443
Despite being an obvious mashup of Jungle Hunter/City Hunter parts, Scout is still one of my favourites. His skin colouration and bloody claws are neato.
>>
File: jon bovi.jpg (417KB, 775x1033px) Image search: [Google]
jon bovi.jpg
417KB, 775x1033px
>>5400459
>I was jelly now and I'm jelly then.

Getting my tenses mixed up, but you get the idea.
>>
File: preds_a_plenty.jpg (217KB, 961x1382px) Image search: [Google]
preds_a_plenty.jpg
217KB, 961x1382px
>>5400459
>I've heard your story a few times before, I was jelly now and I'm jelly then.

>Stop rubbing it you jammy sod :^)

So, what you're saying is you want an updated pic of the Predator shelves?
>>
File: Alas, poor Yorick!.jpg (339KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Alas, poor Yorick!.jpg
339KB, 1632x1224px
>>5400475
>no Tracker or Hound
>no Masked Berserker
>no masked Jungle Hunter

Shit collection/10 would give you tree fiddy for the lot :^)
>>
>>5400490

There's only like, four more Predators I really need before I'll pretty much be caught up on all the ones I want;

Masked Jungle Hunter
Masked City Hunter
Masked Berserker
Tracker

Unmasked City Hunter and Berserker, along with that Water Emergence Jungle Hunter would be neat, but not really necessary.
>>
>>5400499
Those four you listed are must-haves, really really great figures, especially City Hunter.

I'm pretty happy with my collection as it stands, I'm not in a hurry to finish off the Lost Tribe, and I don't collect Kenner/comic/video game repaints (other than Ahab who I picked up super cheap) so I'm good on that front.

My only regret is not picking up Albino while he was £15 on Amazon, now he's £25-30 everywhere else, my Dead End trio will be forever incomplete :^(
>>
>>5400502

The Kenner figures are really cool, but I really don't blame people for skipping them.

I had a ton of the Kenner Alien and Predator figures in the 90s, so NECA doing updated versions is pretty neat.

I'm not in love with all of the figures, but the two they've done on the Super Predator body (Nightstorm and Scavage) look badass. And I like Renegade a lot, because he was my favorite of the original Kenner figures.
>>
>>5400502

I should also point out that Hive Wars Predator was surprisingly badass. Probably one of my top three of the Kenner figures.
>>
>>5400507
I was more into action man and hot wheels when I was a kid, Predator came much later for me. My first Predator figure was some 4-5 inch tall thing I got from Forbidden Planet in Newcastle. I cannot for the life of me remember the brand or which predator it was, but I remember it scaled nicely with my Star Wars figures, and came with a combistick and shuriken (must have been AvP actually). I think I might have had to assemble it myself too.

Do you collect xenos? I see you have the new Renegade predator from the two pack, but no black xeno on your shelf.
>>
>>5400507
I was all in on the Kenner Toya until some of the later waves started getting much harder to find, and then a lot of stuff only wound up KB Toys...and by that point our mall had closed theirs down.

I loved playing with those figures though, I mean geez, it was monsters fighting monsters, what was there not to love?
>>
File: Free_Kittens.jpg (153KB, 1067x771px) Image search: [Google]
Free_Kittens.jpg
153KB, 1067x771px
>>5400523
>Do you collect xenos? I see you have the new Renegade predator from the two pack, but no black xeno on your shelf.

Uhm.....pic related.

>>5400552

KB man. That takes me back.

I had like, the first two waves or whatever of the Alien and Predator stuff. I was out by the time the Hive Wars subline came around, so some of the later Predator and Alien stuff I really didn't like much anyway, once I saw it after the fact. I loved the Kenner Jurassic Park stuff, and the Terminator stuff too. Funny looking back and thinking that KB was the "overpriced" toy store of the day. Now, even their prices looked dirt cheap.
>>
File: I know that feel bro.jpg (163KB, 1229x1229px) Image search: [Google]
I know that feel bro.jpg
163KB, 1229x1229px
>>5400563
Cool collection.

I only have four at the moment cause they take up so much damn when they're posed.
>>
>>5400625

Yeah, I had to move them off the shelf for now. Once I got the AvP Preds I had to expand the Predator collection from three shelves to four.

For the Xenos, I have 1 brown, 1 blue, 1 red, 1 black, 1 warrior from the Kenner AvP set, 2 Isolation Xenos, 1 Dog Alien, and the NES Dog Alien.
>>
>>5400625
>they take up so much damn space when they're posed*

Wew lad. Missing words all over the place today.

>>5400637
I have 1 x red, blue and black, and 1 x dog.

I'll definitely be picking up the Isolation xeno and all of wave 7 once they're out, that white Big Chap looks so cool.
>>
Try to predict some unannounced waves this year

Aliens:
Vasquez
Xeno warrior rerelease
Newt

Alien 3:
Weyland Soldier
Alien 3 Ripley
Dog alien bloody repaint

Aliens 2 pack:
Gorman and Burke

Premium/standalone releases:
AvP Elder
Genocide black Queen
Ultimate Jungle Hunter
>>
Anyone remember all the predators with the Elder at the end of AvP? There was a ship lined with them, and several came out to carry Scar back to the ship?

Did they have unique designs at all? Think they are a possiblity for future AvP bodies? I fucking love the AvP wave and I'll snatch up any AvP sculpt repaints in a heart beat if they keep the same quality.
>>
>>5400774

I doubt there's any chance of a Gorman/Burke 2-pack.

I think the AvP Elder might be an SDCC exclusive this year....which'll make me sad.

My money is on this year's end-of-year two packing being something AvP related. Maybe a Battle-damage Scar, and an accurate tail Grid.
>>
>>5400780
I'm willing to bet ww will get a battle damaged Scar or scratched mask celtic, or something for the SDCC exclusive.

I'd eat up a dead Scar with predalien chestbusters though!
>>
Went to TRU, F.Y.E and Vintage Stock today. No one had shit for predators or heroes of the storm s2 except FYE had an Arthas for 24.99. I pulled up their twitter and they had a 20% off one item coupon so I used that. Cost me a little over $21. Fine with me. But fuck me my TRU is a pile of shit.
>>
>Neca does 8 unique, clothed sculpts for Hateful 8
>keep telling us that more Predator humans is impossible

Its starting to piss me off. I like the line, but there is no excuse we don't have at least the main characters from each of the films.

Dillion
Harrigan
Royce and Isabelle.
>>
>>5400786
I want a chestburster in general. Double cool if its scar or someone else with a chest burster that is removable.
>>
>>5400790
There's a pretty goddamn good reason actually, one that's been mentioned a number of times.

Those people either want too much money for their likeness or they won't give up their likeness at all. That is why we aren't getting them. Stop complaining or negotiate the rights with the actors yourself.
>>
>>5400790

Still waiting on Machiko Noguchi from the comics.
>>
>>5400414
There's a large stock of them on aliexpress
>>
>>5400790
>Dillon
Dillon is a weird one, considering they've done Apollo Creed figures in the past. Maybe he's an anti-gun nut like Sigourney? Probably that or he wants too much money for likeness rights

>Harrigan
Again, probably wants too much money for likeness rights.

>Royce and Isabelle
They're probably worried about Predators humans not selling, considering the movie wasn't that well received and it came out like 6 years ago now.
>>
>>5400799
That reason is only true for a few people.

For Adrian Brody, they said they just didn't think he would sell. Same for Dillon.
>>
>>5400799
Maybe NECA should just stop being jews and pay the actors a fair price?
>>
>>5400821

If they're not going to make any money in the end, what sense does it make to pay the actors whatever they ask for?

They're a business, and they have to sometimes make decisions that kinda suck if it means they aren't going to lose money.
>>
Does half this board own Neca stock? You guys seem to be really interested in their bottom line.
>>
>>5400459
Is that your photo? We have the same colour wall.
>>
>>5400858

No. We just wonder why "Guy wants too much money, and NECA doesn't want to spend that much" is such a hard concept to wrap one's head around.
>>
Are there any updates for the Ultimate Striker Eureka?
>>
File: Isaac.jpg (286KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Isaac.jpg
286KB, 1224x1632px
Yes.

Orange is my favourite colour :^)
>>
>>5400862
>>5400871
>>
>>5400866
This.

I want a Nicholson Joker. Bad. But I get why they don't want to pay as much money as he wants for his face. Jack has nothing else going for him except his legacy, so of course he asks for an exuberant amount.
>>
>>5400858

Why is the reality of a situation mean that you're "interested in their bottom line?" Is understanding the way of the world a crime now?
>>
HOLY FUCKING GOD. EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND GO WATCH THIS VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp4ZBhsriy8

I clicked the first review for my Arthas I just bought and this guy sounds like he's running a marathon from simply posing the figure. Holy fatfuck
>>
File: PC100005.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
PC100005.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>5400523
Sounds like you got one of the Hot Toys Snap Kits.
>>
>>5400964
>Hot Toys Snap Kits

Thank you anon, I had no idea what they were called.
I can't remember if it was Scar or Celtic, but I loved that little Predator.
Sadly I lost him after moving house several times over the years, all I have left is a broken combistick and the shuriken.

I'd love to get one on ebay for old time's sake. Lets hope the aftermarket prices aren't too high.
>>
File: DSCF4292.jpg (86KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF4292.jpg
86KB, 1024x683px
Damn these were cool little figures for the time. Better than the McFarlane AvP figures that's for sure.
>>
File: 1300w-Ultimate_T1000_Pkg4-.jpg (191KB, 1300x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1300w-Ultimate_T1000_Pkg4-.jpg
191KB, 1300x1040px
Yep, Genysis body. I'm 100% okay with that. Wish he came with the blade arm though...that's a minor complaint, for me anyway.

I still want an Exploded T-1000 to replace my McFarlane one.
>>
>>5400990
I never bought any of the previously released T-1000 figures so I'm fucking hyped for this complete version.
>>
>>5401000

Weeeeeeeeell I mean teeeeechnically it's not really complete if you want to nitpick it....
>>
>>5401003
Neither was the ultimate T-800, if you want to get nitpicky (WHERE'S MY FUCKING GLOVELESS HANDS NECA) but seriously these are some of the best figures I've ever seen in this scale and at this price point. Totally shits on anything they or anyone else has done in the past.
>>
Is Hetoes of the Storm a dead line now?
>>
>>5401376

Haven't even seen them in the UK, so probably. I hope not as I really want a Kerrigan or Sylvanas
>>
Went to Toys R Us today after the movies just to see what they had in stock. Saw they had the video game styled characters and picked up Jason in his musical box.

But jesus christ this was the first time I've ever seen a scalper in real life. This monstrous hunch backed mongoloid had every predator figure in his arms and you couldn't get within five feet without smelling the most awful lingering shit smell.
>>
>>5401569
The funny part is he probably browses /toy/
>>
>>5401376
Wave 2 is supposedly out now and they said we'll see more at NY Toy Fair which is next month.
>>
>>5400813
From what I remember his likeness rights for Apollo came with the license as a package deal, while for predator they have to work out a deal separately.
>>
>>5401569

Did he have multiples or just one of the whole wave?
>>
>>5400475
albino is so neat looking.
>>
>>5401673

Multiples. There was like five or six AvP Predators and he had all of them for whatever reason.
>>
>>5401696

You should've pushed him over and nicked them

>>5401689

His look is sadly the only thing he has going for him. Wasp came with the Xeno Staff, Big Red had his Samurai schtick. Albino is just a 4 cheese pizza
>>
>>5401701
Yeah when I see albino, all I see is cheetos. I had to pass on him
>>
>>5401701
>>5401744

Did everyone forget that Albino is supposed to look dumb and ridiculous, and that's part of his character?

His back story is literally that he got picked on and bullied at school by the other, cooler Predators because of how he looked, so he became a vicious asshole who beat anyone up who made fun of him.
>>
File: boba.jpg (2MB, 1247x1500px) Image search: [Google]
boba.jpg
2MB, 1247x1500px
>>5400871
You have good taste.

Only have this photo on my laptop at the moment, and the orange is a little faded because of the editing I was playing around with.
>>
Wanna buy my first Xeno.

Thinking NES style Dog Alien, Isolation or Big Chap.

What do you guys recommend?
>>
I want a single Ripley but I can't decide if I want Nostromo spacesuit or regular jumpsuit. Leaning towards the Nostromo spacesuit just because spaceman is cooler looking than regular ass jumpsuit.
>>
>>5402196
If you can find the regular Dog, get that.
>>
>>5402261

Dog over Big Chap? Any reason why?
>>
>>5395597
God dammit, that Schwarzenegger Headsculpt is just PERFECT on those Dutch figures. It amazes me every time I see them in a photo
>>
>>5395991
That would be.... nuclear
>>
>>5401569

There's a guy that buys up all the new shit to sell at his toy shop, locally. He's not necessarily an ass, but he's a businessman, so he has no problem screwing over anyone getting stuff at retail if it means directing the sales to his shop. Your encounter sounds....awful though.
>>
>>5402264
Dog is the better of the two designs.

I love Big Chap but I can't look at him without thinking 'nigga in a rubber suit'.
>>
>>5402286

I do like Alien 3, moreso than Aliens in fact, but it's hard for me to not go with Big Chap because of how iconic it is and Alien being my favorite film of all time.
>>
>>5402295
So get both :^)
>>
>>5402297

Thought about it honestly but Big Chap is like $50. That's already more than I'd like to pay for it.
>>
>>5402300
>Big Chap is like $50

How? Didn't they re-release it as a surprise recently?
>>
>>5402307

Did they? It's that much on Amazon. And I can't find it literally anywhere else.
>>
>>5402311
>Amazon

Not exactly the best place to pick up Neca figures, considering it's mostly price gouging third party sellers behind most of the stock. Try eBay, I've seen Big Chap go for dirt cheap on there.
>>
>>5402314

Literally never seen a figure, Japanese or American, not sell for scalper prices on eBay. Just a quick glimpse proves that true. They're all going for high prices and the only ones anywhere near $20 are from China and I wonder why that would be.
>>
>>5402333
>Literally never seen a figure, Japanese or American, not sell for scalper prices on eBay.

You're clearly not checking several times an hour like me then. I picked up a brand new boxed blue Xenomorph for £13.99 the other day, that's £6 less than what they go for at retail. I often see the more common Neca figures like Scavage/Renegade/Tracker/Windrix/Lava Planet etc go for £15 or less.

Rare/out of print stuff will obviously sell for more, but that's just the way the world works.
>>
File: Untitled.png (498KB, 1014x960px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
498KB, 1014x960px
Perfect example of reasonable prices on ebay, most of these figures would cost you £25 in an actual store.
>>
File: prince.jpg (67KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
prince.jpg
67KB, 620x465px
Will NECA do Prince or anyone else from the popular and well-known 2001 Aliens vs Predator 2 video game?
>>
>>5402482

Ok, I will answer your question. We don't know but we hope. I for one loved that game. I would be a huge nostalgia rush. Happy?
>>
File: Concrete Jungle.png (1MB, 1022x586px) Image search: [Google]
Concrete Jungle.png
1MB, 1022x586px
>>5402462
No word on it so far, but they are making Scarface from Concrete Jungle, so preds from other games are not impossible.
>>
>>5402485
>>5402489
Thank you.
>>
File: 1433017088146.jpg (157KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1433017088146.jpg
157KB, 600x338px
If you guys had to choose only one, the Isolation Xeno or one of the AvP preds, which would you pic and why?
Pic unrelated, but it's cool.
>>
>>5402504
I'd choose Celtic predator.

I like predators more than xenos, and Celtic is the only one the three who comes with an extended combistick. And his mask design is the best. And he had the best fight scene in the movie, even if he fucked it up in the end.
>>
Adding to the discussion about video game aliens/predators, I'd love to see a praetorian figure.

It'd probably have to be a deluxe release due to the sheer size of the thing, maybe if it came with a few eggs and facehuggers they could price it around the $30-40.
>>
>>5402534
Kenner did several larger aliens that would go well with a Praetorian body. I'd say that increases our chances of getting one, since they can reuse the sculpt.

I'd agree they'd have to price higher.
>>
File: CYi9toYWcAAyeg0.jpg (258KB, 1024x1209px) Image search: [Google]
CYi9toYWcAAyeg0.jpg
258KB, 1024x1209px
>Gee Bill, TWO weeners?
>>
>>5402899
I understood that meme
>>
File: Untitled.png (35KB, 750x307px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
35KB, 750x307px
>>5395524
Fuck yeah
>>
>>5402899
I chortled.
>>
>>5402504
I'm currently waiting for the scalper prices for Isolation xeno to go down. I'd say go for the preds, they look nice as hell. I'm getting my chopper today but I agree with the other anon about the celtic being the best.
>>
File: absolutely haram.jpg (42KB, 400x344px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
42KB, 400x344px
>literally everyone on ebay selling off their Neca Goblin King figures now that David Bowie is dead
>>
Just got stitches in the mail
Fucking neat looking, but god damn are his joints hard to move.
>>
File: CYn2lwPUwAAOQSN.jpg (93KB, 600x834px) Image search: [Google]
CYn2lwPUwAAOQSN.jpg
93KB, 600x834px
Supposedly packaging art sketch or somesuch. Spiked Tail Kenner Pred confirmed! I hope he has the ridiculous shuriken things too.
>>
>>5400868
February. Which probably means the very end of February or early March.
>>
>>5400813
Unfortunately, Randy has repeatedly said Harrigan is too much of a niche interest to make money off of. Which I think is bullshit.

Harrigan & Jerry Lambert (Bill Paxton's character) would be an awesome 2-pack.
>>
>>5403465
niceeeeeeeeee, fucking more kenner preds please
holy shit that gauntlet cannon and spike braids
>>
File: Smokers.jpg (144KB, 750x979px) Image search: [Google]
Smokers.jpg
144KB, 750x979px
Sarah's great. Saw that the T-1000 is in stock on TRU.com now, too. Gonna have to pick him up as soon as I can.
>>
File: hot toys snap predator.jpg (298KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hot toys snap predator.jpg
298KB, 576x1024px
>>5400988
>Better than the McFarlane AvP figures that's for sure.
LOL NO
They were pretty ass.

Hot Toys snap kits were pretty subpar until the Appleseed line and by then, they stopped making them. which is a damn shame.
>>
Anyone get their hands on the quarter scale xenomorph?

Thoughts?
>>
File: CYiZPZ9WsAEvR_a.jpg large.jpg (163KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
CYiZPZ9WsAEvR_a.jpg large.jpg
163KB, 1024x1280px
>>5403833
The guys on Fwoosh seem to love it. I've heard nothing but good, other than the legs being "scary tight" ratchets...but that'll help keep it upright.

Also Striker.
>>
File: CYiZPwwWMAAv1fo.jpg large.jpg (144KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
CYiZPwwWMAAv1fo.jpg large.jpg
144KB, 1024x819px
>>5403878
>>
File: image.jpg (576KB, 2362x1605px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
576KB, 2362x1605px
Finally found a Supes tonight. How do I make sure I don't break him? I've heard his legs snap very easily and that hot water doesn't help, but I read somewhere they fixed the issue with the second run of him. Is there a way to tell if I got a fixed version? Serial number maybe?
>>
>>5403168

>those prices

woof.

Guess it's too late to hope for a reissue, eh?
>>
>>5404098
I believe someone asked randy about it on Twitter and he said no reissue
>>
>>5404138

Guess I'll have to pay the Death Profiteers. Never even knew there was a Goblin King figure.
>>
>>5404075

Ask Randy and if it breaks just tell him and you'll probably get a replacement
>>
>>5404075
His left leg likes to break at the hip the most ,as well as knees and elbows, so just be very careful with those. If he does break you should be able to get a replacement still by messaging neca_CS on twitter.
>>
File: DSCF2977.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2977.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
I wish the Stormie could peg the sniper rifle into his back. have to keep it in the box
>>
>>5403562
And February 2017 for the UK I imagine... fucking NECA
>>
>>5404629

we'll have to pay the american sellers, pal.
>>
>>5403828
I had a snap kit Predator and a McFarlane Scar. The snap kit had much better articulation and the arm blades were removable. (So you could have a movie accurate mini figure) I liked having a Predator that as scaled with my 1:18 star wars figures too.

McFarlane made decent semi-statues, but as toys their stuff was pretty lame. I still have Scar, though he's missing most of his accessories.
>>
>>5403833
It's great provided you get the open lips variant.
As one other said, the hips are really tight and moving them feels scary...the ratchets "snap" in to place when moved.

The only real downside is the weight of the figure. You have to use its tail to prop it on becuase it doesn't have the footprint to stand on its own reliably
>>
>>5404075
>and that hot water doesn't help

Where'd you hear that? The boiling water method is exactly what helps free up the joints.
>>
Can the AVP predators do sick wrestling moves?
>>
>>5403685
This excuse pisses me off when they turn around and do Interstellar figures that will shelf warm until you can get them on discount for $5.99
>>
File: l-lewd.jpg (99KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
l-lewd.jpg
99KB, 1024x768px
>>5404756
Interstellar to me was like Prometheus

>big budget overhyped piece of crap
>figures that nobody asked for

Props to them for making rapesquid though.
>>
>>5404784
My rapesquid is one of my favorite Neca figures.
>>
>>5404784
Oh I hated both of them, Prometheus was a major letdown to me. But I bought the toys....because consumer whore I guess.
>>
>>5404756
The list price for the Interstellar 2 pack was $70.

You can already find it for $40 on Amazon.

This time next year, you'll be able to grab it for less than $20.
>>
File: DSC_1414.jpg (163KB, 663x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1414.jpg
163KB, 663x1000px
>>5395508
goddamn this is a stupid thing to argue over

post more necas
>>
Get a room, you two.
>>
File: DSC_1400.jpg (147KB, 663x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1400.jpg
147KB, 663x1000px
>>5404884
nightstorm is fucking beautiful but damn those ankles
>>
File: Hound.jpg (354KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Hound.jpg
354KB, 1632x1224px
>>5404892
Can't wait for summer so I can start taking pics outside again.
>>
>>5404895
that cat's face"what the fuck is he doing now? what the fuck is tiny piece of shit?"
>>
File: 1.jpg (739KB, 1418x3192px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
739KB, 1418x3192px
>>5404899
That's one of the only pics I have where he's not zonked out.
>>
>>5404895
i bought one of those bootlegged pred hound and goddamn it's a piece of shit
it's identical in the packaging but once i opened it, crap joints, excess plastic cause the joints to tear
>>
>>5404921
Did you know it was a bootleg when you bought it?
>>
>>5404929
nope, paid full retail for it too
fuck
the neck won't even stay on, pisses me off
>>
>>5404629
Realistically for the UK, my guess is Late March/Early April. Either way I hope it's nowhere near as bad as the delays we got on Otachi.
>>
File: 1448151996619.gif (1MB, 410x568px) Image search: [Google]
1448151996619.gif
1MB, 410x568px
>>5403878
>>5403881
man I can't wait for this
>>
>>5403878
>>5403881
This packaging makes me really hope we get Ultimate Editions of the other three main Jaegers

Gipsy Danger:
Pretty much Hong Kong Brawl Gipsy, but comes with:
>Damaged arm from AA/RB Gipsy that can replace a normal arm
>Boatsword plus gripping hands
>2 Chainswords
>Plasma Cannon
>Reactor Blast effect (chest turbine has the slot for this)
>Elbow Rocket
>Shipping containers + relevant hands from BatD Gipsy

Crimson Typhoon:
All new in the vein of Ultimate Striker
>Improved articulation (Bicep/forearm swivels, ankle pivots, balljointed wrists, "finger" articulation on left hand)
>More screen-accurate paintjob
>Rocket effect pieces for the back
>Hands can be swapped for Thundercloud Formation buzzsaws
>Ratcheted leg joints, current Crimson Typhoon's go very limp very quickly

Cherno Alpha:
>Mostly the same as the current one
>Effect pieces for the shoulder flamethrowers
>Reactor is more easily removable and can be swapped with an acid-damaged version
>Right hand can be swapped for a version of it after Otachi mangled it
>Slightly improved articulation so it can do the fist smash taunt
>Maybe slightly narrower hips
>>
>>5404784
Hey, man, I dig my Engineers, and I really wanted a Noomi Rapace figure!
>>
File: charlize theron prometheus.jpg (151KB, 750x1060px) Image search: [Google]
charlize theron prometheus.jpg
151KB, 750x1060px
>>5405019
>Neca will never finish the Prometheus line with Meredith, Elizabeth and Janek
>Charlize Theron will never handcuff you to a bed and rape you

Why even live?
>>
>>5405032

"Finish?"

They barely even started that line. It was like, The Deacon, David, and like six different Engineer variants.
>>
>>5405035
I know, but who else is there to make figures of Fifield? Weyland? Charlie? Better to remain a mystery than left to shelfwarm for all eternity.
>>
>>5405042
Christ, can you imagine? There's literally no one else in that movie that's memorable. David was the only good thing in that movie.
>>
Well I went ahead and bought the new pred wave from TRU. They really do have a great price on them, being shipping is free and tax was like 2%. Even with my $200 amazon gift card, neca store wanting 7 bucks a piece to ship one fucking figure is a joke. Can't wait for these to get here. Now all I need is HotS Tyrael and I'm set for a while on toys
>>
>>5404892
>The ankles

Are you talking about how they basically aren't aligned right making it near impossible to stand? I have both Nightstorm and Renegade, and I have to lean them both against a wall because neither one can stand in basically any pose.
>>
>>5405484

Renegade is on the Jungle Hunter body which stands just fine.

Do you mean Scavage?

My Scavage can't stand on his own, and the holes in his foot seem to be slightly to big for the peg, so even the stands don't seem to really work well for him.
>>
>>5405042
They had mutant Fifield and Shaw already sculpted, painted, and ready to go. Everything from the first 2 waves sold like shit.

Shame, because their engineers were pretty high quality, and the rapesquid is still one of my favorites.
>>
>>5405491

There just aren't enough tentacle monster toys.

I'm really kind of surprised that not a lot of people took pics of the rape squid engaging in lewd acts with anime grill figures.
>>
File: prom.jpg (89KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
prom.jpg
89KB, 960x540px
Actually, speaking of the Prometheus line, everything but the Deacon is still under retail value on Amazon. I might pick up David and another Engineer just because they are so cheap.

Also, damn I need to dust that top shelf off. There are fucking spiders living up here, man.
>>
>>5405487
>Do you mean Scavage?

Yeah. The green Nightstorm.
>>
>>5405487
>My Scavage can't stand on his own, and the holes in his foot seem to be slightly to big for the peg

The problem with like half my preds are the holes in the foot are too shallow. The pegs are the official Neca stands are pretty long, and ones in the feet aren't. So the figure is basically trying to balance ontop of the peg which obviously doesn't work.

I really wish NECA would release some better quality stands. Or sell the Dog Alien/Isolation stands separately.
>>
>>5405512

I've never really had any issues with the Jungle Hunter or City Hunter bodied-figures. Just the Super Predators. Those nubbins they have for feet just don't work, the stands don't work super well for them, and even their articulation makes it a bit finicky to get them to stand properly even when you get everything else to work.
>>
>>5405497

mate pls dust yer shelf
>>
>>5405521
I mean, its the same here for me. The only ones that outright can't stand without leaning are my two super predators, and one of my kenner pred with a super loose that collapse under him.

But still, the stand problem is an issue because it means I can't any super dynamic poses out of these things. All that articulation is wasted if the only thing they can do is stand around nonchalantly.
>>
File: karate.jpg (185KB, 1297x841px) Image search: [Google]
karate.jpg
185KB, 1297x841px
>>5405524

The AvP Preds don't need no stands, and can do pretty well on their own in some pretty good poses. I think a big part of it too is that they have so much better ankle articulation than the existing predator bodies, so it allows for them to have wider stances, while still allowing their feet to be flush on the ground.
>>
File: MLST-A01C.jpg (28KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
MLST-A01C.jpg
28KB, 267x400px
>>5405512

I think I posted this in another neca general a while back but you can get clear obitsu stands for 5.99 a pop here

http://junkyspot.com/modeling.html

They hold neca figs no problem and can be configured in different ways. When I finally snag the iso alien I'll be using one on him.
>>
>>5405535

Can they do sick wrestling moves?
>>
File: catr.jpg (324KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
catr.jpg
324KB, 500x375px
>>5405523
Jesus christ I just noticed it >>5405497
>>
>>5405599

I dust mine every month or so as I have too many figures and usually builds up behind them. Never seen a shelf that dusty before with hardly any figures, though
>>
>>5405697
>>5405729

pls leave
>>
File: avp.jpg (89KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
avp.jpg
89KB, 960x540px
>>5405791
>>5405729
>>5405697
>>5404838
>>5404829
Daily reminder to report all the above posts for flamming/trolling and generally distracting from the thread.

Don't respond to them. Just report them, and post preds.

Here's my AvP trio. Now just the painful wait for AvP xenos to fight them.
>>
>>5405749
>that Lord mask

W-w-w-what...
>>
>>5405853

customs senpai
>>
File: scarface.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
scarface.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>5405853
>Lord mask

U wot m8? That's Scarface's mask.

Very similar to Celtic's, but with spikes down the middle and a red mark on the left eye.
>>
>>5405884

He's talking about the mask at the bottom right.
>>
>>5405894
You mean bottom left.

I didn't even see that, it blends in with the floor too well.
>>
File: DSCF2981.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2981.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
gotta do something with my SF4 figures :^)

Arkham Knight can't hold his rifle, sadly.
>>
File: PSX_20151101_182944.jpg (1MB, 2705x4082px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20151101_182944.jpg
1MB, 2705x4082px
>>5405947
He can, it's just a bit of a stretch and the pose is kinda lame.
>>
File: PSX_20151101_175926.jpg (1MB, 2838x4210px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20151101_175926.jpg
1MB, 2838x4210px
>>5405947
He holds this ghetto ass lever action shotgun better.
>>
File: DSCF2982.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2982.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>5405955
>>5405960

I'm just gonna borrow Ebony from Dante. Shame he can't hold both of them, as he uses Dual Pistols.
>>
File: PSX_20151101_084109.jpg (1MB, 2465x4599px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20151101_084109.jpg
1MB, 2465x4599px
>>5405981
I love how well these DC Collectibles scale with Neca Predators. It's a shame they don't have as many accessories as their Japanese counterparts.

I got Figuarts Iron Man Mk45 today and he's fucking awesome, one of the coolest figures I own.
>>
>>5405991

Little taller then the NECA humans, but the NECA accessories are a little too big for the DC collectibles. such is life. It's one of the main reason I haven't really unboxed most of my Figuarts or Figmas. hard to scale with other Figures. I suppose I can use a seperate area for them, though.
>>
File: PSX_20160114_2014482.jpg (2MB, 1493x1701px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160114_2014482.jpg
2MB, 1493x1701px
>>5406009
>tfw too short

It sucks that Neca will never have the licenses to make Marvel/DC figures in their own weird scale. Unless they pull some sort of Dvd tie-in trick like they did with the Keaton/West/Ledger/Reeves figures, I don't see that happening with Bale Batman or Iron Man though.
>>
File: DSCF2984.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2984.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>5406018

>tfw a manlet even among the other Figuarts and Gremlins
>>
File: Bad-Blood-Predator[1].jpg (96KB, 466x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bad-Blood-Predator[1].jpg
96KB, 466x800px
Im curious to know if the Bad Blood Predator is worth getting.

Personally its my favorite Predator comic and the fucker is a legit psychopath
>>
File: isis predator.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
isis predator.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>5406049

he's pretty tight. meaning cool, though. as mine's legs are pretty loose as well as his left hand.

He's a pretty good figure, though.
>>
>>5406062
nice probably gonna try to track one down
>>
File: isis predator2.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
isis predator2.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>5406066
>>
File: 4289737-db6477eab7dedb490a-6[1].jpg (342KB, 1024x1492px) Image search: [Google]
4289737-db6477eab7dedb490a-6[1].jpg
342KB, 1024x1492px
Kinda surprised the Dark River pred or the Judge Dredd Pred hasn't been made into figures yet
>>
File: latest[6].jpg (102KB, 658x1005px) Image search: [Google]
latest[6].jpg
102KB, 658x1005px
>>5406089
>>
File: Dredd16.jpg (135KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Dredd16.jpg
135KB, 630x420px
>>5406089
>>5406093

>no NECA 2000ad line
>>
>>5406049
I wasn't a big fan of the cartoony paint job (its all matte color. Doesn't have have the skin gloss to it like a lot of the other preds. I hated the human faces), but otherwise, its just a jungle hunter that is more detailed than average, so its pretty good. If you like the comic look, then there is no reason not to get it.
>>
Could you imagine a 2 figure package from Predator Primal
>Predator vs. Pissed off momma Grizzly bear
>>
>>5406133
As good as their apes turned out, I'd love a NECA bear.
>>
File: part 3 jason.jpg (2MB, 1424x2144px) Image search: [Google]
part 3 jason.jpg
2MB, 1424x2144px
Just ordered Part 3 Jason for $53. They really need to make more Jasons.
>>
File: DSC_2133.jpg (194KB, 663x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2133.jpg
194KB, 663x1000px
>>5406049
how many preds do you know that have nipple piercings?
also, his triple wrist blades are sick
>>
Gonna get a Ultimate City Hunter. Hold on to your dicks
>>
File: choptop.jpg (161KB, 584x676px) Image search: [Google]
choptop.jpg
161KB, 584x676px
Choptop from Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2. Now that we know more than just Leatherface is on the table, I hope we get a sheriff and Grandpa.
>>
File: ancient_elder.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ancient_elder.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
Think Ancient Elder will be a premium release, or because they can do masked and unmasked varients, part of a normal wave?
>>
File: other_preds.jpg (199KB, 1801x817px) Image search: [Google]
other_preds.jpg
199KB, 1801x817px
>>5406651
Also, we never get a good look at these guys, but fuck it, I want them anyway.
>>
>>5406123
>its just a jungle hunter that is more detailed than average

But that's the City Hunter body....
>>
File: image.jpg (375KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375KB, 1024x768px
>DS2 Isaac will be here Saturday

I'll have 1 some day
>>
File: nuclear_snake.png (151KB, 650x348px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear_snake.png
151KB, 650x348px
>>5402278
>>
File: 1300w-Temple_Guard-.jpg (153KB, 953x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1300w-Temple_Guard-.jpg
153KB, 953x1300px
>>5406659
Aren't those the guardians comming in the next wave?
>>
>>5407438

That one is the Temple guard from the Pyramid flashback scene.
>>
File: 29534f880b[1].jpg (101KB, 875x492px) Image search: [Google]
29534f880b[1].jpg
101KB, 875x492px
Trying to buy the Big Chap but I'm kinda confused I keep seeing two different packaging and I don't know which is legit or if one is even a bootleg?
>>
>>5407582

The one on the right is an old version NECA did like, 7 or 8 years ago. It has a lot less articulation and doesn't look quite as good and whatnot.

The one on the left is the more recent one in the actual Aliens line.

There are bootlegs of that older one, but I don't think there are any of the newer one. Keep in mind too, that the newer one was actually re-released back in December in a window box (similar to some of their newer Terminator figures and their DC figures) if you happen to see one packaged like that in your search.
>>
>>5407586

Fuck it. Think I'll just buy it on Amazon. I'll feel safer.
>>
>>5395991
so that means Kojima doesn't want Neca to produce MGS Figures.

only a traitor would buy figures of a company that the original Artist doesn't like.
>>
>>5407592

That's probably the smartest thing to do.

>>5407601

Get banned already.
>>
>>5407601
Literally who cares.

I hope George Miller loses his license or kicks the bucket so we can have Neca Mad Max figures already.
>>
I bought the Ultimate T-1000 offa tru's site. I'm so glad they changed up their shipping shit, they're slow as fuck, but I no longer have to buy things in a batch just to get free shipping.
>>
File: --kj.jpg (131KB, 634x1000px) Image search: [Google]
--kj.jpg
131KB, 634x1000px
>>5407606
>muh neca needs mighty max toys

get kek recked scrub and make your own. its good neca cant get jack shit, not even GTA characters which is a good thing

>>5395991
>maybe

just like how maybe they were gonna make five nights at freddys stuff? face is, neca is becoming irrelevant hard and konami will never let dumb hamhand ameritards make such a profitable franchise
>>
>squenix makes metal gear paks for years
>neca maybe shows interest

hah. please, give a reason why neca gives a shit now. oh wait, kojima hates them, but does it make a difference when Japanese hate Americans so much and would rather let Japanese companies make their own products? any reply that calls it a troll is just sour and will continue to be especially since neca will never make MGS toys, which is a very good feeling I will forever carry
>>
>>5407627
>muh overpriced shit

Play Arts Kai figures are a joke, the only reason Quiet sells for so much on the aftermarket is because of pathetic waifufags and /v/tards.
>>
>>5407627
>>5407630

Boooooring. We really deserve a better brand of trolling/shitposting around here.
>>
>>5407632
Its nice knowing Neca will never get to make a Quiet, and even if they did get the license shit what am I typing, they will NEVER get the license, but either way, they are sexist misgonisty straight white males who wouldn't want to make such a delisious trap waifu for how backwarfds their redneck ideology is. :)
>>
>>5407635
>/toy/ trolls
>putting effort into anything
The only board with lower shitposting standards are /v/ and /tv/.
Even that's debatable, though.
>>
File: more coveted then neca preds.jpg (49KB, 454x435px) Image search: [Google]
more coveted then neca preds.jpg
49KB, 454x435px
>>5407635
struck a nerve? oh right, keep crying in your corner knowing Neca fails and will never get the MGS license. even GSC was able to make MGS toys, what is taking Neca so long? are they retarded like the americans they are?
>>
>>5407638
sup /v/, you upset Neca is as retarded as /v/ and can never get the MGS license? feels so good they never will make anything from it seeing how mcfarlane, the company they all came from, fucked it up for all of them
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>Neca
>MGS

wait, let me laugh a little louder at how incompatible the two phrases are when put together, its like mayonaise on chocolate
>>
Seriously guys, ignore the retarded troll. He's been lowering the quality of the threads quite a lot recently. So just hide his posts and wait him to be banned.
>>
>>5407657
>neca will make mgs guys
>just dont listen to rational thinking

no thank you
>>
>>5407438
Thats one of the guys from the flashbacks. The preds at the end are all unmasked.
>>
Trolls is Necaanon false flagging, BTW. Writing style is identical. Just report and move on.
>>
I cant believe how a lot of you can point out what movie/comic preds are from. Holy smokes. I've got a predator omnibus and all the predator movies, but there's no way I could ever tell you what predator is from what except for the 1 in 7 or so that is super obvious
>>
>>5402489
Can't wait to get this one

Scarface is probably the most based Predator ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkTfy2Z4BRQ
>>
>>5407975
Agreed, the game itself is kindda meh, but Scarface is awesome, based weapons, cool look, badass eye socket hole.
>>
>>5407935
Attention to detail is key my friend.

First look their mask (if they have one), then their armor. Do they have any distinctive features? Do they have any unique weapons?
>>
How do you guys feel about series 15 preds? When they unveiled them, I was very disappointed. Wave 14 were similar looking enough, and then wave 15 doesnt look much different from 14 and even then, the 3 from wave 15 look exactly the same baasically.

It's a bit of a relief for me, since I will only be buying one of them. I'll probably get scar because he was cool in the movie. What about you guys? I like the fact that I'll only buy one because it'll help save space/money. But then again, maybe I'll end up buying all 3. I was just severely disappointed with S15
>>
>>5408026
They look the same because thats canon. Sculpt and paintwise, these are best predators yet. Zero complaints. And we will be getting Kenner preds on this body soon enough, so just have a bit more patience if you want something different
>>
>>5408000
It'd awesome if NECA added the xenomorph skull plasmacaster he had in the game
>>
>>5407627
Konami already has a deal with NECA. They're making Contra figures.
>>
File: Untitled.png (78KB, 746x345px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
78KB, 746x345px
Cringe.
>>
File: CYyi5olUAAMgqVR.jpg large.jpg (116KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
CYyi5olUAAMgqVR.jpg large.jpg
116KB, 1024x1280px
>>
>>5408493
Looks great but I bet the articulation will suck.

If he can hold his pulse rifle properly I'll be happy.
>>
>>5408493
+Cool sculpt and paint
+can be army built
+more humans are always good

-Sculpt looks like it will hinder articulation a great deal
-I've heard literally no one ask for this. A lot of figures should have been earlier in line

I'll buy one, but I'm not exactly super hyped like I am for some of the other stuff they've announced. If they do Weyland and Ripley, I might pick up another one of these to act, so Weyland can have an escort on either side.
>>
>>5408541
>I've heard literally no one ask for this.

Then you must be new. Because there's actually been a few people asking for these guys...on Fwoosh, moreso, but everyone on here's too busy fighting to get excited over new things.
>>
>>5407601
Kojima was pissed at McFarlane for kinda spoiling the reveal with the mgs2 toys being revealed before the game came out.
>>
File: 1452891076368.jpg (126KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452891076368.jpg
126KB, 540x960px
I have 2 predictions for NECA's toyfair reveals

first off is an obvious one, a colored variant of the 1954 Godzilla

Second is an Ultimate Chucky figure. Back around halloween time someone asked for the possibility of it and Randy responded with "perhaps" I wonder if theyd make the box like the movie poster like the other ultimate figures, or make it look like a goodguy doll. Sucks that it probably won't be in scale to their other horror figures, I doubt theyd make a figure that tiny.

Pretty safe predictions, I know, but they're totally gonna happen. Randy says they're gonna reveal two horror figures for the Ultimate line. What is the other going to be? I hope Pinhead from Hellraiser. Normally I'd say Michael Myers but, we all know how that is.
Honestly though, it's probably gonna be another Freddy, it was confirmed we will be getting more Freddy's this year, and not all in the retro format. I'm pretty sure I read that on twitter.
>>
>>5408926
Chucky with several accessories could balance the size.

I predict we will see Alien 3 bald Ripley.
>>
>>5409069
>I predict we will see Alien 3 bald Ripley.

We already know we're getting her.
>>
Seems like NECA are slowing down the Pacific Rim line since sales are starting to fall and all that's left to make are the larger Kaiju. I hope we at least get Raiju and Onibaba though.
>>
>>5408926
As for horror, they've already said that we're getting at least 5 new Freddy's and more Jason figures, but nothing on what that entails. So those two horror figures could easily be an Ultimate Dream Warriors Freddy and maybe something along the lines of a New Blood Jason.
>>
I'm down for an ultimate pinhead. I don't own any neca horror. That'd be first
>>
>>5408926
>Normally I'd say Michael Myers but, we all know how that is.
How what is? Is there a copyrights issue with his likeness, or something?
>>
>>5409461
Theyve been trying to get the rights back for years, but the rights holder won't budge at all.

I guess Funko cut them a better deal, cus they make Michael Myers funko pops and reaction figures..

Supposedly as far as the rights are concerned someone is out of the picture as of recently so hopefully that helps NECA and the right holders come to an agreement easier
>>
File: Snapchat-6577510522974731953.jpg (438KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6577510522974731953.jpg
438KB, 1080x1920px
Rad, Big Chap came in today
>>
>>5410050

My neck hurts from looking at that. But I'm happy for you!
>>
File: facehugger senpai.jpg (124KB, 768x1365px) Image search: [Google]
facehugger senpai.jpg
124KB, 768x1365px
>>5410050

Senpai, you can literally rotate pictures with a right click. Please do so in the future.

Also, pleas pose Big Chap being lewd with Stormies
>>
anyone ever get an item that was listed as sub par from Big Bad before? was the box super shit? I want Ultimate Leatherface but part of the appeal of the Ultimates line are the boxes to me and I don't want it to be super shit
>>
File: image.jpg (382KB, 1080x1918px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
382KB, 1080x1918px
Not as well articulated as I hoped but I'm pretty happy with him!
>>
>>5410772

>LED

nice one, lad.
>>
File: PSX_20160101_230354.jpg (1MB, 2944x4635px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160101_230354.jpg
1MB, 2944x4635px
>>5410772
>tfw no Vintage Suit figure

God damn I wish this line hadn't died off so quickly
>>
File: image.jpg (411KB, 1080x1918px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
411KB, 1080x1918px
>>5410868
>>5410909
>no stasis light

Lame. The front display of the RIG should be lit up too
>>
File: DSC01972.jpg (1MB, 1920x1620px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01972.jpg
1MB, 1920x1620px
I grabbed these two at some store while on a trip, they're actually my first necas and I'm loving them, they're pretty fun and the accesories are great, I'll consider getting more of these soon.
>>
opinion on bioshock series? i think there needs to be more, and the entire BS2 line needs a rereliece!
>>
>>5411011
Big Daddy's are fantastic. Can't speak for the Infinite ones. Reprints are never ever.
>>
>>5411014
I want to compleate a colection, and then costom some, but they are rape prices. at least releliece the light up bouncer, Rosie, enete bouncer. than thow in Jack (with a face based on matt daemon, not bioshock infinate B.A.S's version), Fontane (with swappable hands for different plasmid powers), and a prop plasmid bottle that changes colour. ether Red, Orange, Green, Blue, or strobe.
>>
>>5410747

I have, and no, I honestly couldn't see why it was listed as such. Maybe it was creased or something? It wasn't noticeable damage. But I can't speak for everything.
>>
>>5410772
I've never blow dried a figure before. The elbows and knees are very stiff. Should I?
>>
>>5410293

Not on phones. It's rotated on my phone but still uploads sideways. Always does for some reason sorry guys. Will take pics and upload from computer when I get off work.
>>
>>5408493
So in series 8, it's going to be Weyland security and bald Ripley, both form Alien 3. What's the 3rd figure?
>>
>>5411995

another Dog/Bull alien, maybe Bishop II
>>
File: image.jpg (898KB, 2407x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
898KB, 2407x2208px
My aliens arm broke off today. I tried to make the best of it. Maybe ill make it into a battle-damaged custom
>>
>>5412086
Since we already have the dog alien several series ago, what other variant could they do with the dog within Alien 3? Infant dog alien with royal facehugger? Come to think of it, didn't they once tease the royal hugger on FB?
>>
sarah connor everywhere, t1000 is available online but i haven't seen it in stores at all
>>
>>5412263
We won't see the T-1000 in stors for at least another few weeks
>>
>>5412166
Contact neca support on twitter. If they still have the parts there they will send them to you
>>
>>5412166
I'm always paranoid about this happening.

I've used the hot water trick on them several times but those shoulder sockets are still really stiff compared to the rest of the joints.
>>
>>5412357
The new predator shoulders are harder to move then any of my xenos. That new Bicep swivel is a blessing and a curse all in one
>>
>>5412365
I haven't had that issue with my AvP figures. The aliens do have stiffer shoulders though.
>>
File: 1375634537946.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1375634537946.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
>>5410996
i know NECA has a pretty active twitter account, have they ever mentioned doing a re-release of the dead space franchise?

>unrelated, have a wallpaper.
>>
>>5412357
Ive had this guy for years, not sure why his arm just now gave in. Oh well
>>
>tfw your AvP Celtic take a tumble from his shelf and breaks his staff
>>
>>5412575

They can't, they don't have the license.
>>
>>5412532
My predators shoulders are so super tight. Even after heat. I may need to hit it with even more
>>
Anyone had problems with any of the Pacific rim stuff?

My Tacit Ronins foot fell off, and Romeo Blue's leg fell off. They had both been sitting on a shelf and haven't been touched in months.
Kind of gutted, because they were two of my favourite.
>>
>>5412640
Well, fuck.
>>
>>5412640
>>5412782
If Dead Space 3 wasn't such a shit game that tarnished the series' reputation they might have been able to continue making figures.

All we can hope for now is a DS1 remake.
>>
>>5412628
Sorry to hear that anon.

>>5412713
Mine have never broken but my buddies have broken theirs a lot. To be fair they break a lot of their stuff so im not sure if its more of the product being shody or them being ham hands.
>>
>>5412166
Give him a robot arm. Cyborg-xeno bitches.
Thread posts: 375
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.