[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TMNT 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

So the new Playmates figures for the new TMNT movie "TMNT 2:out of the shadows" have been leaked and pretty much confirmed Kraang and the Technodrome.
>>
Here's the new Technodrome playset.
>>
sorry I spelt Krang wrong.
>>
wait no I didn't sorry I'm really tired
>>
>Michael Bay movie franchise
>sticking way too close to the source material

so is Bay off this project, or is he changing his tone?
>>
>>5395151

Paramount, nickelodeon, everyone involved wants elements that are familiar to the franchise. Back in 2007 when transformers was made it still scary for studios to make franchise films look like the franchise. It kind of took avengers in 2012 for people to clue into adapting things a little more closely.

Bay uses transformers to do whatever the fuck he wants, he makes a lot of money for paramount so.... there we go.
>>
File: 1421089666145.png (346KB, 1024x582px) Image search: [Google]
1421089666145.png
346KB, 1024x582px
>>5395038
>Krang and the Turtles look REALLY fucking good
>mfw they won't have nearly that many paint aps on the final product and it'll look like the usual Mattel shit
>>
>>5395176
It's less that shit and more the fact that Paramount probably realized had the film not had the bad press of Michael Bay straying from the formula of the OG Cartoon Turtles (who, no matter how hard Laird cries and pouts, is the only version of the franchise people give a fuck about) it would have made MORE money at the box office.

TMNT was a hit for the studio yes, but the bad publicity of the stuff Bay wanted done kept it from being a BIGGER hit. So for the sequel, they are giving fans what they want with Kraang and Bebop and Rocksteady and Casey Jones. Fan service city to get the box office haul even bigger.
>>
>>5395757

> 90’s villains all returning
> Turtles still look like homeless nigs

You'd think they'd have realised how unattractive they are based on the shit toy sales. There are still movie 1 turtles clogging shelves.
>>
>>5395038
need some good tmnt characters like Bloodsucker.
>>
>>5395043

Wow, what a fucking nothing playset, there's like no play features.
>>
>>5396054
I think movie turtles got re-released and included in waves of current animated turtles.
>>
File: PopUp_pizza3.jpg (32KB, 470x414px) Image search: [Google]
PopUp_pizza3.jpg
32KB, 470x414px
>>5396435
It looks like those huge holes have closing panels though. So at least you can have a neat display, maybe with those MB minifig turtles.

What is everyone's personal favorite of the current TMNT playsets?
>>
>>5396889
Wait, there are playsets other than the lair? I've never seen them in store.
>>
>87 pandering
one of the reasons the 2012 series to a noes dive in quality.
>>
>>5397194
Butthurt Mirage/2k3 fag detected.
>>
>>5396889
Yeah I'm a sucker for TMNT toys so I'll probably just get the Technodrome for a closed display rather than an open playset display.

I gotta say I really like turtle lair playsets, I had the 2k3 lair and it was pretty good but it's been lost for a while so I can't really say how its held up. The 2012 lair playset looks awesome (even though Ii don't have it) it's huge and would be something I would love to have as a kid.
>>
>>5396889
Anchovy Alley's a great playset, I really wish they'd gotten the Shredder Supreme to stores though.
>>
>>5395038
#WheresApril
>>
>>5398413

Still sitting on the pegs from last time.
>>
>>5395151
he didnt do the characters, he just does "what" they do, how they talk/act and anything involving physics
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.