[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a definitive Mazinger figure? There are so many out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: FIGURE-015911.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-015911.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
Is there a definitive Mazinger figure?

There are so many out there I don't know which one to choose.
>>
>>5386295
No but I like the SoC that can do the big bang punch. Because it can do the big bang punch.
>>
>>5386295
They all have their pros and cons, none of them is at the top on every level.

The DX SOC ones are awesome display pieces but absolutely not meant to be played with. The (later) SOC ones are good too, some even have a transformation gimmick, but their playability/proportions aren't exactly perfect. Then you have the SRC, no transformation but really good proportions and accuracy and of course, the best poseability out of the three lines.

IIRC, all 3 designs are available in SRC and SOC but only Z and Great have a DX.
>>
>>5386603
So what're some of the most "playable" versions?
>>
File: hellomazinger.jpg (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hellomazinger.jpg
79KB, 600x600px
>>5386295
>Is there a definitive Mazinger figure?
Yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 800x663px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 800x663px
>>5386628
Mazinger kitty is cuter though
>>
>>5386622
SRC
>>
>>5386295

GX-01R+ 40th Anniversary version and GX-45 are by far my favorites. Check out some reviews.
>>
>>5386647

I love that Maz-kitty comes with a special paw for handshakes.
>>
>>5386295
The one made primarily out of diecast that costs as much as a new desktop.
>>
Anyone remember that Urban Material Mazinger Z? I think it was called something like that, and was 2 million yen? Did they even make a single one of those?
>>
>>5387736

GX-45 is as good as it gets. Good size, very posable, very playable. Solid.
>>
>>5386295
The one I want most is the SRC Shin Mazinger Z. Best design and best accessories for the fairest price. Or so I thought until I checked and saw how ridiculously expensive it had gotten to the point where it's usually more expensive than the SoC ones despite being much smaller. It still has all the specific things I want (original design, God Scrander meant to pose and not transform, breast fire effect parts, fucking decapitated Garada K7 head), though, so I'll be scouring Mandarake for a long time
>>
>>5395998
How much are you looking to pay for one?
>>
>>5396016
Somewhere between $50 and $70 (shipping included), don't mind it being open or used so long as everything is intact and there's no serious damage. Shin Mazinger is like the only SRC I want that I haven't been able to find at that price. Gotta hope for a reissue, I guess.
>>
File: tumblr_mheliyvOoS1r21z64o1_1280.jpg (148KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mheliyvOoS1r21z64o1_1280.jpg
148KB, 800x600px
>>5396040
Contact [email protected], if you really want him.

I've barely touched mine, and I don't mind switching him for the more vanilla Mazinger.
>>
>>5386295
If you want a definitive Mazinger toy go get the DX Soul of Choking Mazinger Z but you won't find it under 50000 yen at minimal
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.