[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo General: Name Fag Furry Bait Edish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Nintendo_1970s.jpg (7KB, 283x107px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo_1970s.jpg
7KB, 283x107px
Hello, and welcome to the Nintendo General. Please remember to take all video game discussion to >>>/v/, >>>/vg/, >>>/vr/ or >>>/vp/

Important info from last thread: >>5309032

•If you haven't already, make sure you vote for which character you'd like to see as a Jakks figure here: http://strawpoll.me/5966905
•Current and best amiibo checklist: http://orig11.deviantart.net/86a4/f/2015/319/c/a/amiibo_checklist_by_h3ibai-d96vf70.png
•The newest wave of Jakks 4” figures has been spotted in the wild, so make sure you go out and check your local stores
•Since Christmas is coming up, make sure to share any crazy hunting stories you’ve experienced or any ideas for what you’re getting/doing for the holidays
•The last Nintendo Direct has revealed that we’ll be getting amiibo for Cloud, Bayonetta and Corrin from Fire Emblem: Fates
•Amiami has pre-orders up for a re-release of the Spring Outfit Isabelle Nendoroid.

---------
PLEASE READ:
We're still hosting a Nintendo toy giveaway
The prize: Jakks Pacific 4" Fox McCloud figure
How to enter: Send an email to [email protected] with your name, address and an optional picture of your Jakks collection
When does it end: December 25th, just in time for a late Christmas gift!
Who can enter: Anyone! Regardless of country the winner will have the prize shipped to them for free!

Also please post pictures of any new/rare stuff you've found lately! I love seeing your stuff!

-note, I made a new topic cuz last one was ded. Please feel free to use this as temp.
>>
>Since Christmas is coming up, make sure to share any crazy hunting stories you’ve experienced or any ideas for what you’re getting/doing for the holidays

It's January you fart eater
>>
>>5385746
the whole thing's a travesty.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 400x201px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 400x201px
>>
>>5385587
since TRU took it down, the ONLY place selling the fucking metroid for retail is Amazon, and my price tracker said they had it up a few weeks ago for all of 4 minutes before it sold out.

where the flying fuck am I supposed to buy a metroid for NOT forty plus bucks?
>>
Hi all, since this thread started off pretty rough I made a proper entry here:
>>5385780

OP can delete this thread if he feels like it.
>>
File: sch.png (24KB, 567x210px) Image search: [Google]
sch.png
24KB, 567x210px
>>
Where will the link between worlds link be up for pre order tonight?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.