[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these out yet? If so how are they? I've heard nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

Are these out yet? If so how are they? I've heard nothing but bad things about Funko.
>>
>>5385022
The worst yet. It's a new record.
>>
>>5385032
Try ThreeZero's FO4 Power Armor.
>>
>>5385036
Does that have a release date yet?
>>
>>5385038
>Does that have a release date yet?
No, but, knowing ThreeZero, sometime way past the source material's prime popularity.

Probably late 2017--mid 2018.
>>
File: IMG_2880.jpg (138KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2880.jpg
138KB, 1200x1200px
>>5385028
This. The only decent one i have seen is the dragonborn. And even then he is "alright". Not worth the 20 bux i paid. The lone wonderer is by far the worst. Cant hold his gun, has dumb hip joints, dumb ankle joints and the paint is just shit. Pic of his hip joints. They would be alright if they had a fucking thigh swivel.
>>
>>5385036
>Spending $250 on a figure
>hurrr durrr I hate Funko cause I want to fit in and be a uber leet toy collector!

I have it and its fine, only tryhards will tell you otherwise
Its the only Fallout figure you're going to get for a reasonable price
>>
>>5385044
>I won't spend anywhere near past $100 because I collect toys, not over-glorified dolls!
Yeah, spend $80 for Funko's worst figure wave yet or spend $250 for a design that doesn't match up to half of the audience's tastes. Either way, no one wins.
>>
>>5385044
Funko's Rocketeer and Evolve figures were good, though. Their Bethesda figures are absolute dogshit coming after those.
>>
Saw one in Walgreens and just assumed it was old. It looked like S H I T
H
I
T
>>
File: mmmmmmmmfffffh.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmmmmfffffh.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>5385022
The proportions are all over the place, i believe it would be a good figure if the arms were bigger and the legs shorter.
The lone wanderer is kind of shit, and its the only fallout vault dweller we're gonna get.

Ill put them on my shelf but they'll be in the background.
>>
>>5385044
I wasn't sure what the quality/durability of Funko would be for figures like this. About the same level as black series starwars 6" ish figs?
>>
Have one and its absolute shit
>>
>>5385022
Massively disappointing. I only managed to find the power armor and the proportions just seem off. Too skinny, especially in the waist. It's also pretty small compared to other roughly 1/12 figures. It's easier just to pretend it's a female. The articulation is decent, but could use some thigh swivels and better ankles. Range of motion in all the joints is pretty mediocre and a lot of the joints were stuck on mine. I got them all unstuck except for the head which I still need to try taking some hot water to later. On the bright side, from what I can tell it's not nearly as fragile as earlier Funko figures. Overall I'm glad to have an affordable fallout figure, but goddamn was I disappointed after being excited for this since it was announced.

>>5385465
This wave seems to be alright, but a lot of their figures in the past are really fragile because they use clear plastic for the joints. My goliath figure had it's thigh snap because the swivel was stuck and later his elbow broke.
>>
>>5385063
>evolve figures
>good
none of them came with their advertised accessories. Val didn't even come with her advertised hands, so she can't hold the weapon she does come with.
>>
>>5386262
>>evolve figures
>>good
Better than the Fallout figures.
>>
>>5385022

Power Armor figure is the better of the two. Measures about 6.25" tall, holds the laser rifle fairly well and with both hands, decent joints in that they all work as intended and no breakages on mine at least, and decent enough range. Proportions are meh but in hand and opened it's pretty fun to pose around. Funko can eat a dick though for not having Gentle Giant design these but doing so for Evolve. I guess the tradeoff is a more or less durable product finally.
>>
how could they possibly have fucked up the pauldrons?
Seriously? t-45 is on damn near every Fallout 3 promotional image and they still point the fucking things straight down...
The figure is meh, needs better articulation, midrift should be thicker.
>>
also, these figures should have been out years ago.
how long until an Enclave figure in classic armor? Or a raider? Or a super mutant?
I'm guessing fucking never
>>
>>5386715
If they don't introduce it up front, they're not going to do it.

Funko sucks.
>>
File: IMG_4569.jpg (704KB, 927x1179px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4569.jpg
704KB, 927x1179px
Not terrible. Sucks that the one time Fallout gets figures, it's Funko and they couldn't be assed to make a great product much less a whole wave of them.

Was able to pop the shoulder armor off so it's technically hinged which is cool and actually tempted to get another if possible.
>>
>That tiny torso

I thought Bethesda were being real selective with their merchandising licenses. How did Funko manage to get one?
>>
>>5388078
If you look at Funko's prototype pics, they're almost always fantastic. Everything they make starts out really, really nice at the drawing board, it's just that they become hopelessly, heartbreakingly, staggeringly compromised over time until we get the finish product made out of recycled soda bottles and painted with grocery store fingerpaints.
>>
i got the power armor and daedric armor and the daedric always falls. at least the power armor stands up on its own. i hate the scale and that the joints are so stiff. i wish neca had made them
>>
>>5388295
>i wish neca had made them

They had what, a 5 year head start? Obviously Bethesda knows Funko Pop Vinyls are more of a cash draw than the garbage neca produces
>>
My power armor figure's leg fell off as soon as I took it out of the packaging and started posing it.
>>
>>5388307
Neca could've got the Skyrim license back when the game was new and everyone cared. They didn't. Now we have "main character" and "random nobody character" and will be lucky to get any more.
>>
>>5388095
I guess that is the origin of Pop! figures
>>
>Watch a couple of reviews
>Figure has stuck joints, poor proportions, inaccurate shoulders, and the paint looks bad.
>Reviewers suck Funko's dick and sing the figures praises anyways.
>>
>>5386715
Funko never does a wave 2
>>
File: IMAG0492_1_1.jpg (338KB, 1164x2302px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0492_1_1.jpg
338KB, 1164x2302px
It's not a great figure. The articulation is pretty limited but can be improved by working the joints a bit. The proportions aren't that far off so long as you look at the power armor from Fallout 3 instead of 4.

I got mine as a gift so I can't complain. I thought the metal was a little too bright so I did some light weathering.
>>
>>5388528
If Neca gave a shit, which they clearly don't, they would have fucked it up way more. Im glad the biggest bazinga company got their hands on such a nerdy cultural gem.
>>
File: P1150815.jpg (399KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
P1150815.jpg
399KB, 1200x1600px
The Power Armor is a pretty decent figure.
>>
File: P1150819.jpg (532KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
P1150819.jpg
532KB, 1200x1600px
>>5390176
I fixed the bum knee and the paintjob.
>>
File: P1150842.jpg (445KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
P1150842.jpg
445KB, 1200x1600px
>>5390178
Patrolling Copley Square almost makes you wish for a big bowl of fukken chowdah!
>>
>>5390178
What did you do for the paint?
>>
>>5390191
Testor's silver followed by dry-brushed Testor's metallic graphite.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.