[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jabba the Hutt is my favorite Star Wars character, which action

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Jabba_the_Hutt.png (264KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Jabba_the_Hutt.png
264KB, 480x270px
Jabba the Hutt is my favorite Star Wars character, which action figure of him should i get? The kenner one?
>>
I got a Black Series one of him on sale at Toys R Us for $20, he isn't really worth more than that. But look into it.
>>
>>5384613
howcome? I never heard anyone say that in their life. Shame you'll never probably get a game to play as Jabba
>>
>>5384673
Jabba is also my favorite star wars character, fuck you and your shittaste bitch!
>>5384613
Any one would do, as i have most of the mes theyve ever made of him in the basic assortments. The old kenner orns sculpt is great. Though its a bit costly, and sorely lacking in paint aps. The saga collection jaba i think is a safe beg, atleast for your first jabba figure.
>>
File: jabbatattoo.png (350KB, 816x341px) Image search: [Google]
jabbatattoo.png
350KB, 816x341px
>>5384673
He is kind of a godfather type of character, and his laugh is just wonderful. He also has a lot of backstory, ever noticed the tattoo on his arm?
>>
The 6" black series is pretty well done. They scaled it down for 3 inch in that TRU exclusive rancor pack, I use that one and the walmart Jabba's throne together.
>>
>>5384765
Thats pretty cool..I never ever noticed that tatoo ever in all the years I've seen Jabba and I never ever heard anyone mention that tatoo until today.
>>
>>5384613
I have the Kenner potf one. It's nice and in scale with the other 3.75 inch figures. His eyes look really well done too. It was like 10 bucks
>>
>>5384765
Excuse my ignorance and lack of movie knowledge, but what's the tat?
>>
>>5384781
Really? They even sculpted it on the Vintage figure.
>>
>>5384910
>Excuse my ignorance and lack of movie knowledge, but what's the tat?
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tattoo/Legends

Google Image Source also provides you with the information you're looking for.
>>
>>5384613
This is maybe an unnecessary bump, but i've found a whole youtube channel dedicated to Jabba action figures and merchendise. A must for every Jabba fan!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiVpcV3paKTTMQttY_4IZDA/videos
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.