[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel Legends Scarlet Spider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (393KB, 1674x2846px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393KB, 1674x2846px
Can anyone with this figure tell me how the line is and how the figure is?
>>
>>5382466
terrible waist but probably the best figure of that character
>>
>>5382466
The only legends i have are Scarlet Spider and Machine Man, but i found Scarlet Spider to be a pretty neat figure. He has plenty of articulation and swappable hands, so you he's great to pose. They also did a great job incorporating the logo design onto the ab crunch, so when you lean him back or forward his logo doesn't have a weird missing gap in it.

Only real complaints would be the lack of articulation at the base of the neck, some of the joints being a bit stiff and mine had a weird smudge of miscast plastic on one of the arms.

But yeah, all in all not a bad figure.
>>
>>5382466
His head is well sculpted, really evokes the right feeling of Scarlet Spider. The eyes unfortunately have an ugly black outline, they should have none at all. The hood and drawstrings are a pretty lazy/ugly sculpt, and they didn't bother to sculpt torn edges where the sleeves were ripped off his hoodie. The base body they used is generally pretty solid, I'd recommend it.

Overall, it's a decent figure that could have been done better. But it's at least better than the old Spiderman Classics one, and cheaper too, so this is the one to buy.
>>
>>5382466
got him from amazon for ~$17 a couple days ago, if you are looking for one.
>>
>>5382466
Hoping to pick this one up from my local walmart next payday. Is there a list somewhere of all the figures in ML?
>>
I kinda wanted the ML, but Scarlet Spider isn't a character I'm super into.

Also 50/50 on the New Venom and Spider Gwen.
>>
Scarlet Spider is cool, but I would've liked to see a Ben Reilly costume variant. Maybe he'll get a ML figure too.
>>
>>5383956
Yeah its coming out very soon. Within the month.
>>
Ok, yellow daredevil, I got him fir gags in pics, but I do not know what to do with the other head, anyone got a suggestion?
>>
>>5384076put it on another figures body. Maybe a suited figure for a Matt Murdock figure.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.