[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMINDER: You Are the Villain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: President_Business_Killem.png (233KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
President_Business_Killem.png
233KB, 350x350px
Remember, you are the villain.
>>
Man, it's been like two months since you posted this. I was starting to worry about you.
>>
From my point of view the good guys are villains!
>>
>>5382369

I know, I really need to set up a calendar reminder or something.
>>
only one close was the guy who posted the "posing your figures is autistic"
>>
Wasn't the point of the movie that every kind of Lego play (even the father/president one) is good as long as you respect other people ideas and have fun together?
>>
>>5382482
It pretty much boiled down to that and especially don't hurt or stifle the creativity of others.
>>
>>5382482
That's what I took out of it, but there are people who insist that "Everything is awesome" only counts in-universe as a placebo to keep the population complacent until/while President Business TAKOS them, and thus has no meaning outside of the movie.
>>
>>5382637
How could someone manage to miss the double meaning of that song so badly. I mean it's literally played over the credits after everything is resolved for a reason.
>>
>>5382674
There are a LOT of weird people out there that don't think the same way we "normies" do. Hell, there's a group of people who think that aliens are coming to earth and leaving us instructions for an over-unity device (infinite power supply)... IN CROP CIRCLES.

If they're smart enough to build FTL ships, come here, stay almost completely unnoticed, and make crop circles that encode that information... why don't they just learn fucking English?

I'm just saying. There's some bizarre people out there.
>>
> gluing Lego sets
Of course he's a fucking villain.
Unless it's a public display like those giant ones out in the open in stores and Lego Land parks, you don't fucking glue sets.
>>
>>5382482
No, the point of the movie was that it's wrong for a man to want to keep his meticulously crafted Lego dioramas the way he likes them and insist that his kid play with the Legos he gives him.

Also, a man who works to provide food, shelter, and toys to his family is a bad father. Men should quit their jobs and spend more time playing with their children.
>>
>>5382525
BUT THEY'RE DADDY'S TOYS
>>
>>5382836
>calling them toys
>not "highly sophisticated inter-locking brick system"
One job.
>>
>>5382832
You have issues.
>>
>>5382832
Did the movie strike a nerve so hard you just completely blacked out for most of the ending?
>>
>>5382358
Oh shit, I Forgot!

*going back to scheming to take over the world and working on my evil laughter*
>>
>>5382857
>blacked
Keep your kek fetish out of /toy/ please.
>>
>>5382771
Also, flat earth peoples
>>
>>5382903
wat
>>
File: devedlev stupid.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
devedlev stupid.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>5383364
YES THAT TOO

Seriously.
>>
Kek, apparently hashtag trig gered os filtered or something.
>>
>implying I'm an adult

My body has matured, but I have not.
>>
File: Stinky-pete.png (475KB, 570x459px) Image search: [Google]
Stinky-pete.png
475KB, 570x459px
Children DESTROY TOYS
>>
>>5383364
I watched some flat-earth videos over Christmas, and now YouTube keeps sticking them in my auto-gen playlists.
>>
File: yess__by_sabrerine911-d9cihjm.jpg (128KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
yess__by_sabrerine911-d9cihjm.jpg
128KB, 1024x745px
>>5382358
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.