[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best/your favourite Skeletor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 2413657-skeletor.jpg (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2413657-skeletor.jpg
91KB, 800x600px
Hey /toy/otas, like the subject said, what do you think is the best or your personal favourite Skeletor toy?

I'm thinking about picking up a few of the 200X Skeletor figures because i think they look really cool. I don't know much about Master of the Universe, i've never seen a full episode in my life, but from what i've seen i am completely infatuated with how metal the actual setting seems.

Just to be certain, does anyone know if the 200X figures are 6"? And are there any others that would be worth also picking up?
>>
File: 20160105_102237[1].jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160105_102237[1].jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>5381602
The 200X figures have limited articulation, but the sculpts are really detailed. They have some really cool aspects to them, and you can find them pretty cheap at flea markets, at least in my experience. They fall just under six inches though, at least looking at it. Here is a scale pic with animated series joker and Illidan. Gotta love the weird color schemes they did later on.
>>
>>5381602
>what do you think is the best or your personal favourite Skeletor toy
Mo-Larr set Skeletor body, Alcala head packaged with Demo Man. The Filmatiion 2.0 is looking pretty amazing, though.
>>
>>5381914
>Filmatiion 2.0
whaTS the deal withj the filmation figures? all I keep seeing is you need to buy a subcription and it sounds like you can't just buy one figure and instead have to buy them all?
>>
>>5382212
Probably like the other subs, there'll be a few figures only sold through the sub, but the rest will hit regular ordering. The sub is just for people that want EVERYTHING...including the hostage toys.
>>
>>5382276
is skeletor one of those hostage toys? all I want is skeletor. Where does everyone go to for figure news anyway? I mostly go here to find out about new figures so I probably miss out on alot.
>>
>>5382212
All MOTUC is subscription, save for the con figures and the MOTUC/DC two packs (and in a loose way the ones that wound up at Big Lots). You don't have to buy the subscription, you can just buy the individual figures off of ebay. I've never subscribed and I have over 50 of them, and most of the time I'm paying well below retail for them. Or you can buy the individual figures later on off of mattycollector's online store, but only suckers do that outside of their annual cyber monday sale.
>>
>>5383226
OP here, what would be a good price for Demo Man and Light Hope?

I've been looking around at other MOTU figures, particularly the new ones, and those look pretty neat.
>>
>>5382276
I felt like the Filmation 2.0 sub was better on balance than most MOTUC years. Still, I bought it mostly for Skeletor and hope I can sell off the others.
>>
>>5383328
>OP here, what would be a good price for Demo Man and Light Hope
Check ebay sold listings. That's standard operating procedure. Just always make sure you check and double check the accessories shown before you bid if you buy loose - MOTUC ebay sellers are notorious for yanking accessories and not mentioning it.
>>
I got Demo-man for $25 at a toyshow, and multiple two-packs from the big lots sales, so I was able to make the special Skeletor from that shit, looks dope as fuck
>>
File: IMG_2239.jpg (152KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2239.jpg
152KB, 612x816px
>>5385897

I like having Skeletor using Faceless One's gears as a sort of Emperor Skeletor.
>>
Best Skeletor under 40?
>>
>>5385983
>that yellow low tier skeletor face
It's embarrassing that 4H hasn't given a better Skeletor head than the Alcala, hopefully the filmation avoids production issues and comes out well.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.