[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i the only one who want NECA to make Killing Floor 2 figures?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: p1_50422192406770.jpg (87KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
p1_50422192406770.jpg
87KB, 620x400px
Am i the only one who want NECA to make Killing Floor 2 figures? man just imagine the posibilities! I might buy the ash vs evil dead demon just to make a custom zed, but most of all i would like to make a Scrake custom but i dont know where to start.
>>
File: 1ashevildeadtease.jpg (125KB, 672x571px) Image search: [Google]
1ashevildeadtease.jpg
125KB, 672x571px
I want to buy this guy to make a custom zed.
>>
Nobody is gonna post? what a bunch of assholes
>>
I can't wait for them to release one or two then cancel the line because it didn't sell well enough! #BASED NECA, amirite?
>>
>>5377486
but there is a lot of gore fans out there so it wouldnt only be people who play the game that buy them, its jsut frustrating to me. I would be happy with at least one or two. guess my only option is customs.
>>
>>5377518
They'll do the fatass one first and it won't sell enough then they'll complain that the Scrake is too expensive to make! NECA is literally the worst toy company ever!
>>
>>5377534
Wasnt funko the worst one? neca makes good stuff now days, before they were shit cause all th figures broke super easy and had shitty articulation, the problem is that they are too fucking greedy and try to make as meny recolors and shit like that. I remember the left 4 dead figures, theymade the boomer and smoker and cancelled it. or the half life one!, oh god all the money they would have made with a half life line.
>>
I'd rather have a figma of the FP from KF1.
>>
As long as I get a Commando Mr. Foster with several stacks of money, thats fine with me.
>>
>>5378382
Yeah i want DJ Skully with LOADS OF MONEEEEEY TOO!
>>
File: doom monsters.png (282KB, 1147x654px) Image search: [Google]
doom monsters.png
282KB, 1147x654px
Looks like generic zombie shit.

I hope NECA gets the Doom license instead. Way more noticeable AND popular designs there. Just buy the imps and pretend they're from your generic game.
>>
>>5377356
>wanting neca to make anything
>>
>>5377562
>neca makes good stuff now days
>>
>>5378382
>>5378391
Regular people in regular clothes are boring - NECA
>>
>>5379127
remember when Neca was given the chance to make Walking Dead action figures?
>>
>>5378431
>I hope NECA gets the Doom license instead.

Funko has it as part of their Bethesda package. We're getting Pops so far.

But it'll probably be mostly Doom 4 shit so don't get excited. Even Doom 3 would be something over Doom 4's bland designs.
>>
File: Hans_Volter.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hans_Volter.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>5378431
Doom is too childish for my taste you worthless vermin, LETS TRY GAS!.
>>
>>5378431
See I wasn't even born when doom was big but when I played the originals in the doom 3 bfg collection I was blown away by them, way better than doom 3 and instant classics I can see why people loved the original games.
Those deigns are just so stand out, theres nothing else slike them look at the colors and jeez they are so dam cool.
>>
>>5379162
>inb4 it gets a legacy treatment
>>
>>5379127
Yeah I can see that if its masterson or that ilk but Foster and Skully have good toyesque designs
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.