[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to buy these without spending ten MILLION dollars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Is there any way to buy these without spending ten MILLION dollars?
>>
The cheapest is to buy them off Bricklink via individual pieces, no instructions.

That said, check your local classifieds for people offloading their old shit, eBay (especially in lot auctions), etc. Even the Gen 1s aren't terribly expensive unless you want them MISB or some shit.
>>
>>5372066
You can skip the mistika. Seriously they were some awful sets.
>>
>>5372066
You better get to sucking OP
>>
>>5372438
Or skip them all and buy the vastly superior 2015 ones.
>>
>>5373729
The 2015 ones (excluding kopaka) look like shit tho
>>
>>5372066
Are you considering buying them all?

>Mata
Must have, buy them all

>Nuva
Not necessary, Tahu and Lewa were ok tho

>Metru
Get them all

>Hordika
Skip them entirely

>Inika
They were all pretty great, but you only need a few since they were all clones of each other

>Mahri
Only get Hahli and Hewkii

>Mistika
Only get Pohatu and Lewa
>>
>>5374070
Alright taste but the Mahri were all pretty unique
>>
>>5374070
But Hahli Mahri is going to literally explode the second you try putting her together!
>>
File: vcpl6.jpg (8KB, 288x284px) Image search: [Google]
vcpl6.jpg
8KB, 288x284px
>>5374119
Seriously, Lego used the cheapest plastic possible around that time. I don't think I have a single figure without something broken.
>>
>>5374094
Unique? Yes.

But the white one was some crippled hunch back, and his 90 degree claws were unpractical and ugly.

The green and the black one relied too much on the blaster gimmick, which kind of sucked and couldn't carry the sets. The black one's build was also really boring.

I disagree on the red one though, his colour scheme was great and I loved that he came with a pet.
>>
>>5372066
Id give you all my old ones cheap if you were in Australia
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.