[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prop replicas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FAT VIRGIN.jpg (216KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
FAT VIRGIN.jpg
216KB, 528x960px
do you guys consider 1:1 scaled prop replicas toys?
>>
>>5371596
Yeah, generally. Most are meant to be played with in some respect. Show me somebody who spends $500 on a lightsaber and doesn't spin around with it in the dark, and I'll show you a retard

Same with people who buy figures and don't take them out of the box and pose them
>>
>>5371596
DX rider/Sentai toys are almost 1:1.
The belts are pretty much 1:1

Those are almsot proplicas and still toys
(Theres alo proplica bandai line)

Also fuck. What the fuck is wrong with that splerglod in the pic?
>>
>>5373891
The DX rider/sentai toys are much smaller than 1:1, they're more toyetic than the show versions and are designed to fit and be played with by Japanese children, so they're sized for that.

The Complete Selection Modification line though are the 1:1 rider roleplay toys.
>>
>>5373891
>>5373893
I'd say Rider toys are an exception to the question at hand, given that they're designed with the explicit intention of being sold as children's toys.
>>
>>5373893
Eh not really, the belts are pretty spot on minus the belt straps. The dx weapons are definitely scaled down obviously.
>>
>>5371596
Yeah, probably, if it's a lightsaber or a mask. But something like the Riddler Trophies I'd say are more of a statue. So I guess it depends on what it is.
>>
>>5371596
If you can play with it it's a toy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.