[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brothers got me Devastator for Xmas, a childhood dream come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: devestator.jpg (931KB, 2000x1881px) Image search: [Google]
devestator.jpg
931KB, 2000x1881px
My brothers got me Devastator for Xmas, a childhood dream come true.

I'm thinking of getting some of the other combiner war sets, but I'm wondering the best and cheapest places to get them.

I have one friend who uses Big Bad Toy Store.
Is that my best option?

I'm in Toronto, so shipping and US/Canadian dollars a factor.
>>
>>5370077
You could probably just find a lot of the earlier waves at TrU, Target, or Walmart.

I'm in the U.S., so it may be different, but I can still easily find all of Menasor's components, a few of the Aerialbot limbs, all of the Wave 4 limbs, and Battle Core Op very easily.

The only issue I've ever had was finding the Protectobot limbs and Hotspot/Cyclonus. I have no idea what was up with that, because it's almost as if stores got ONE shipment of that wave and immediately moved on to Battle Core Op and the Autobot limbs.
>>
>>5370077
Glad you're happy with Devastator, anon! I feel too many people complain about that toy
>>
>>5370130
What? I'm in the US too and it's the Aerialbots that are basically never found, meanwhile Protectobots are fairly common except for Rook.

Hot Spot is pretty hard to find for a good price... but yesterday, I went to a local Japanese supermarket that has a toy section for no good reason, and they had Hot Spot for 25.99.

...which I grabbed instantly. As for the rest of the Protectobots, I was able to get them from hasbrotoyshop last night for retail price and free shipping. Good luck.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.