[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do y'all feel about the new articulated icons feudal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (567KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
567KB, 2448x2448px
How do y'all feel about the new articulated icons feudal series guys? You think there gonna be a hit or crash and burn???
>>
>>5346498
>Doc. Is. Pissed.
>>
File: image.png (156KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
156KB, 740x740px
I've already pre ordered my shinobi warrior.
>>
File: image.jpg (846KB, 3873x3873px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
846KB, 3873x3873px
Here's some sketches of the articulation points
>>
>>5346502
What do you mean?
>>
I'd like to see them make a not-Shredder figure. but the IDW version thats actually a ninja.
>>
I'm hoping for the best. I ordered a few hundred dollars worth of figures. They look good, at least.
>>
File: ninjatotal.png (71KB, 629x762px) Image search: [Google]
ninjatotal.png
71KB, 629x762px
once again posting what I got

half a year until the EXPECTED delivery time, which usually never works out

i can't wait
>>
File: IMG_20151219_175000804.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151219_175000804.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
i'm a 3rd world poorfag and didn't had money to get the deluxe ninja (also they didn't made a deluxe red ninja) so I mad my own kusarigama, what do you guys think?
>>
>western style shit articulation

should have gone with superior figuarts
technology
>>
File: AI220.jpg (273KB, 1352x2013px) Image search: [Google]
AI220.jpg
273KB, 1352x2013px
>>5346498
Not including the AI figures, I've backed five other action figure KS and so far I have yet to be disappointed.

And based on the very fact that I did go $200+ into this line shows that I feel these figures will follow that trend. I know it's not as much as many others were willing to spend, but for me that's about three months worth of my toy budget and very rarely do I drop amounts like that on a single line.

I look forward to eventually getting these figures in hand because I fully expect them to fulfill and possibly even exceed my expectations.
>>
>>5350362
Also, that's pretty cool, what's the kama end of it made from?
>>
>>5347680
We're can I get a arm pack
>>
Man, I wish I had had the money to back this at the time. Are they eventually going to offer them through a store or anything?
>>
>>5350490
Thanks anon, I made it with fimo polymer clay, used a broken necklace from my girlfriend and those tiny shit i don't know the name to hold the chain from my dad, cheapest custom ever
>>
>>5354159
I don't think you can anymore.
>>
>>5354166
Here you go

https://articulated-icons-the-feudal-series-ninja-action-f.backerkit.com/overlay_preorders
>>
I certainly hope they pan out considering I dropped about a grand for them so I could make Strider, Ryu, and Jubei customs from all the mix n match heads and parts.
>>
>>5357817
nice 1337 spelling of the name there, literally why are you pretending to be Jin? No one cares about him anymore. He's the Ron Paul of /toy/
>>
>>5346498
i was wondering when someone would make a thread about this, haven't seen any talk of it since the kickstarter finished.

i bought 3x figures, white/blue/black deluxe ninjas and 2x armpacks.

i REALLY wanted those sweet ass samurai helmets but coudln't talk myself into liking the figures themselves, so passed on all the samurai

i didn't think id mind the long wait (this is my first time preordering a toy instead of outright buying in store/having shipped to me instantly) but its starting to ware on me. I WANT MY FUCKING NINJAS
>>
How to buy silver samurai
>>
>>5357842
I've been preordering a lot lately so I'm used to the wait. I still want them, though.

I'm also worried they'll turn out like the DC Icons line, which was great on paper and in discussion, but when it came out really disappointed me by being tiny and having some articulation limits.
>>
>>5358066
Back the Kickstarter
>>
>>5357838
Actually try to post with my correctly spelled name and/or original secure tripcode. You get a "file upload error" message every time and if you do it enough you're locked out of 4chan until you wipe your cookies and reset your ISP/DNS/etc settings. I guess Moot had an issue with me before he bailed on you all, lawl
>>
>>5358078
luckily theres been videos displaying the full range of motion so that shoudlnt be an issue
>>
>>5358189
all my kickstarter cash is going to https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/digitalmanga/publish-sakira-bara-yaoi-titles right now
>>
>>5358204
go away, Greg. Your shit is begging to be eaten.
>>
I want that undying ronin so bad. But I missed the kickstarter window. Hopefully he becomes available at a later point.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 788x493px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 788x493px
>>5359183
I think I'm most excited for the Shinobi so I can be a total faggot and make a not-Blue Spirit.
>>
>>5359203
Saving this thread by saying god damnit I should have gotten a plain black ninja to throw my blue shinobis mask on
>>
I went with 'Devoted Legion' & still have no idea what the hell I'm gonna do with 5 of those bamboo roof things...
>>
>>5367823
>glass display box
>rooftop pieces all connected, large fight scene
>>
>>5367823
They're stands for the figures to pose on, that's what you use them for.
>>
>>5368129
>>5367873
Eh...into the garbage with them then.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 600x500px
>>5369629
It was pretty shitty they force the 5-pack on you at the DL level.

Ill maybe use two or three across a wall or something to make it look segmented.
>>
>>5371420
I'd try to ebay 'em but I doubt it'll be worth the effort...
>>
>>5372147
Pop them in the BST when you get them. I have one I might be interested in one or two more.
>>
>>5372244
Never done BST but this might be a chance to try when we get these in (hopefully) Spring
>>
>>5372870
It's usually pretty standard. Post what you have, hopefully with a price. People email you, you get payment and you ship the item. Like I said, I might be interested but am unsure right now since I have no idea of the quality. If I like the one I get, I might buy some from you if you still want to sell.

My main fear of this line is something goes wrong and they are somehow really fragile or something.
>>
>>5346498

these... look bad. They seriously dedicated a line to making samurai and ninja toys but can't be bothered to study what they're making toys out of? These look like conceptart.org student portfolio of "real samurais".
>>
>>5373976
>WAAAAAAAAAH
>THESE ARENT 100% ACCURATE TO MUH ANCIENT NIPPLE STEEL FOLDED 20 TIMES OVER WAAAAH
fuck off :^)
>>
>>5374502
japanese are manlets
>>
They branched way too quickly in to way too many different periods with a lot of specialized weirder stuff and variants already.

They should have stuck with the basics longer.
>>
>>5346506
Looks like Ryu Hayabusa pre-xbawks
>>
File: hacks boss fight.jpg (159KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
hacks boss fight.jpg
159KB, 700x525px
i would pay awesome amounts of money for OP's picture to be made in 1:18.

Come on HACKS!
>>
>>5374519
These aren't meant to be historically or realistically accurate figures, one of the samurai is a zombie.
>>
>>5375298
1:18 sucks though.
>>
>>5375298
So much potential squandered on these babby toys.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.