[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GLYOS UNIVERSAL GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 69

Read the guide before asking questions:
>https://sites.google.com/site/glyosandfriendsguide/

If you're a beginner, give the guide a read or ask some questions, always happy to help!
Old news is greentext and don't post as any line without news.

>Onell Design
GLYARMOR IN AND OUT, OTHER SECRETS INBOUND

>RawShark Studios Callgrim
BOUNTY HUNTERS ARE OUT, BOBARIAN IS SOLD OUT

>Banimon
>Hellsmoortal Tank still available.
MOAR LORE, HINTS AT A FUTURE DROP

>Four Horsemen (Glyos compatible lines only)
>No longer associated with Glyos in any way, OSM rights and molds bought by Onell
SHOP NO LONGER HAS FIGURES, THE PURGE MOVED TO EBAY

>SpymonkeyCreations Weaponeers of Monkaa
THEIR SHIT IS ON THEIR SITE, BUY IT

>Nistuff Outlander
ADDED MORE FIGURES TO HEIRLOOMS, BUY BUY BUY

>Toyfinity
CRUELTAL HAVE BEEN ARRIVING, MYSTERY EGG TO PUSH MORDLES

>The Godbeast Kabuto Mushi
TITANS! COMING DECEMBER 18

>Mystical Warriors of the Ring
HIT THE SHOP FOR SHIT

>Rise of the Beasts
THE FUCK YOU DOING?

>Octobertoys
>no comment

>Toy Pizza
GOLD BAG S2 IS SOLD OUT

>Nemo's Factory
DCON STUFF IN STORE

>ZULLBEAST
THE FUCK YOU DOING?

>SPACED OUT DESIGN
SHIT IS SOLD OUT UNLESS YOU LIKE GLYAXIA COLORS

Old Thread:
>>5292976
>>
Forum isn't nearly as salty about this last drop as I hoped.

It was a good drop though.
>>
>>5341899
There's one guy in the blog comments bitching. He seems to think Matt sell most of his stock ahead of time to the Glyos Illuminati, which means nothing's there for him when he wanders in a hour after the drop starts.
>>
>>5342056
Shit, it's not impossible to get stuff other than the store went down for a few mins
>>
>>5342056

Oddly enough it seems his comments have disappeared from the blog comments. I can't find them
>>
File: Titan Standard Final.jpg (3MB, 7870x3839px) Image search: [Google]
Titan Standard Final.jpg
3MB, 7870x3839px
Looks like godbeast is gearing up for a presale release of the new titan mushi (delayed) and 3 new kabuto mushi (in-hand) 12/20/15 8pm cst. All info on his blog and other social media today.
>>
>>5342150
2 titans (brown/tan and pearly white w/black) and the Mushis he's been showing lately (X-mas, unpainted red, brown/tan, unpainted brown, jizz-colored).
>>
>>5342144
My bad, I think it may have been one of the FB groups. Looks like he purged his bitching one way or the other.
>>
>>5342056

He's not entirely wrong.Matt doesnt really bother himself to have sufficient supply to meet demand at all.

If you aren't there for the first 15 minutes, you're shit out of luck. Not everyone is able to make it to the drop. I'd say he has a right to be angry.
>>
>>5342166

Might be Matt trying to silence well deserved criticism
>>
>>5342178
That is my one criticism of glyos. Matt should know a new mold is going to be wildly popular and like double his normal order.
>>
>>5342202
That's retarded. So your saying he should double his order, not sell out, then listen to collectors bs about how it wasn't popular/didn't sell out/Glyos is kill/etc. Unfuckingbelievable! Some of you manbabies are out of your little fucking minds! I have an idea, how about a can of shutthefuckup?
>>
>>5342258
Oh my there's the salt I was missing from the forum, thank you.

People love new molds. That's a fact even the first grantham sold out immediately. People were talking about wanting to buy three or four of most of the glyarmor molds. He totally coulsve ordered more. Nothing cool sits in the store for long.
>>
>>5342292

Ive never had a Glyos figure. But the reason Ive never bought one is because all the ones Im ever interested in sell out immediately
>>
>>5342258

what makes you think they wouldn't still sell out considering how fast they go already?

more importantly why do they need to sell out so insanely quickly to be considered a success when the other apparently less desired releases don't go for at least a day or two
as if even that is a long time for a toy to be in stock
any other toy company would still be over the moon to see their entire stock of a new product sell in just a few days
>>
If only there weren't going to be another 20+ releases of the same mold released in the next year alone.. jesus you people are idiots.
>>
>>5342497
Oh yes, because once you buy one color of a mold there's no reason to even get others. It's all the same mold.
>>
>>5342564
let me spell it out nice and slow for you so maybe you can understand

popularity of new molds dies down eventually

even once super successful molds like the armorvor have wound up sitting in the store for months

if you produce the new mold in such massive numbers(lets say.. 1000 of each colorway) that everyone can literally army build with them and still have them in the store, you have successfully killed all interest in the mold within a single release.

if your autism means you absolutely must have this black version of the mold and not the next black one that will come out in a year and a half then spend an extra $10 and buy one off ebay or a BST in the next 2 or 3 weeks. christ.
>>
>>5342564
oh damn bro

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Onell-Design-Glyos-Dungeon-Traveler-Skeleden-figure-complete-Pheyden-/252116498120?hash=item3ab35076c8%3Ag%3AcgcAAOSw4HVWFTk6&nma=true&si=V0QSxWmRUV4g65YdIVJyJFYLG2k%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

here's the first release of the Skeleden which sold out just as fast less than a year after release for sale on ebay for less than it was fucking sold for.

if only the same exact thing won't happen here... right. Pretty sure the only figure in the last 2 years that can still safely be called rare is Redlaw Phanost.
>>
At the very least a restock of the Enforcer wouldnt be a terrible thing for those still wanting one or a bunch.
>>
I'll be selling mine to THE HIGHEST BIDDER!

For real I bought one of each because fuck thinking about it, but now that I've had time to look at the pics I'll probably unload the villiser and enforcer ones.
>>
>>5342178
>entitled manbabby complaints
>"well deserved criticism"

wew lad

>>5342169
>Matt doesnt really bother himself to have sufficient supply to meet demand at all.

Because demand fluctuates a lot. For every first release of a new mold you get shit like Glyaxia 2 that hung around for a year after its release. Matt has to play things safe.
>>
>>5342292
Your fucking insane. There was so much bitching about the granthans and they didn't sell out immediately. They sat there for a few days and some of them for a couple of weeks.
>>
>>5342836
Glyaxia 2 deserved to sit around for a year and more. Jesus christ what a terrible color choice. Yes, lets take a fan favorite colorway and totally change the colors, leave out the detail lines, ditch the electric blue visors, and make everything look like literal babyshit. "I wonder why it's not selling!? I thought people loved Glyaxia?!" God it looked awful.
>>
>>5342923
Yeah I don't know how you fuck up space dinosaur but they did. The original granthan sculpts were awesome, shame none of those resin heads ever went into production.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 353x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 353x372px
Shitty tablet editing

Crayboth Type Zero
>>
File: image.png (295KB, 355x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
295KB, 355x356px
>>5341789
Shit, how much is that bird gonna cost on the aftermarket? I fucked up and missed it
>>
>>5343039
My guess is that it's the milky-white semi-translucent color that TGB is using for one of his new Mushis.
>>
>>5343062
The Glyarmor will be released in every color ad-nauseum for the rest of time. You'll be able to get it in another color.
>>
>>5343005
Didn't godbeast sculpt the resin heads off onell's sketches?
>>
>>5343039
Could be either of godbeast's new colors, jizz or xmas,
>>
File: Glyan-Villser-Core-CLOSE-ALT.png (2MB, 1200x931px) Image search: [Google]
Glyan-Villser-Core-CLOSE-ALT.png
2MB, 1200x931px
Noice
>>
Does anyone remember which items last night we're listed with super secret extra sets?

Also. Anyone have a screenshot of the whole store?
>>
File: glyosmenu20151215.jpg (695KB, 933x7193px) Image search: [Google]
glyosmenu20151215.jpg
695KB, 933x7193px
>>5344085
>>
>>5343236
but will I be able to get stormtrooper ones without paying scalper prices?
>>
>>5343039
toothpaste green with red paint. calling it
>>
>>5342497

It's not the actual molds themselves. It's individual instances of any given mold. Like an individual cool-looking character

If we're not there for the first hour, chances of getting the cool stuff are nil
>>
>>5342595
Way to act like a cunt
>>
File: eat shit game of thrones.jpg (42KB, 450x368px) Image search: [Google]
eat shit game of thrones.jpg
42KB, 450x368px
>>5342836
>>
>>5343302
Isn't the red just metallic red with some green paint apps? I guess Marty said the mystery cray shares a color with KM, so it could be that. Or it could be the cum bucket colorway...such a stupid choice if so, but I think this is most likely.
>>
>>5344657
Marty never said anything about the mystery cray from what I have seen. There was a person quoting Marty from dcon said he said the jizz colorway was going to be run by other companies down the line.
>>
The jizz colorway Mushi was called a collab between TGB and Onell, which I took to mean the jizz colorway was something Matt developed, and then offered to Marty to run first.

Matt apparently told someone the mystery Cray was from a future Glyos color, so I'm assuming it's the jizz PVC.
>>
>>5344591
Cry about it faggot. All you pussies do is whine, whine, whine. Pull your head out of your ass and realize that you will be able to get the same exact thing in different colors for years, and if this colorway is so ball shatteringly important then you can put your poorfag money where your mouth is and cram it up your ass. Or buy it off ebay. Up to you shitstain. God forbid Onell doesn't bankrupt the entire company by ordering 2000 of every figure for a drop so a dozen whining cocksuckers can buy an indie company's toy days after it's put up for sale.
>>
>>5342202
>Matt should know a new mold is going to be wildly popular and like double his normal order.

Here is the truth that no one will to tell you. If people could buy as much, and often of any color, glyos would die. The whole thing is based on this indie, hipster, Iknowaboutitandnooneelsedoes mentality.
>>
ITT:

>I shall spread my knowledge to the world and clearly I am correct based on my extensive knowledge of indie business enterprise.
>tips fedora

you faggots will fucking argue about anything even when you don't have a fucking clue.
>>
>>5344904
I guarantee the jizz colorway originated with Marty and the perverted minds of his fanboys.
>>
>>5345454
They actually jerk each other off?
>>
File: Emperor.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>5345454
>>5346214
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1936x1936px
>>5344904
Incorrect, Marty wanted the colorway, then Matt offered to test it out on a cray as he has on several metallic colorways for Marty. Here is photo proof on a pic he posted almost 2 months ago on social media sites. Maybe I'm the only one that caught it.
>>
File: image.jpg (923KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
923KB, 1936x1936px
>>
File: image.jpg (685KB, 1709x1709px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
685KB, 1709x1709px
>>
>>5346744
Please enlighten me about where to buy and what display unit you are using here.
>>
So last thread there was a fellow trying to sell two lots. Anyone try and pick those up? If so how many of you actually paid, and did he send the picture I attached to this comment? Starting to think I need to retract Paypal payment since no response from the fellow.
>>
>>5341789
When will

https://sites.google.com/site/glyosandfriendsguide/

be updated?
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 1104x998px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 1104x998px
Looks like godbeast has posted another mechanical and it is pearlescent white with gloss black paint. I guess like a molting insect.
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 1106x998px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 1106x998px
Also a test shot unpainted!
>>
File: image.jpg (567KB, 1549x1549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
567KB, 1549x1549px
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1936x1936px
>>
>>5347584
i want to see whole collection.
>>
>>5347943
Look thru the onell design archive the collection is probably one of everything
>>
>>5347943
Godbeast posted more collection photos on his social media.
>>
>>5347577
>image
>>
Got one of each Titans, anyone else pick one up?

>http://godbeast.com/shop.htm
>>
>>5347577
>>5347579
>>5347584
>>5347646
>>5349110
So does anyone know how many pieces are in the Titans? looks like 5 to me...
>>
>>5349242
>>
>>5349110
>>5349234
Huge fan of TGB, but $33 and $41 for a vinyl figure as big as Armo/Syclodocs is a bit rich for my blood. Not to mention shipping will be a minimum extra $6.

It looks awesome and everything, but I can't get over how the hands just look like footers.

I'll be passing for now and I'll pick up a white one later on secondhand when I have more money to throw around.

Jizz Mushi looks great too, I want one with paint apps and one without paint apps, looking forward to picking those up sometime next year.
>>
>>5349242
Looks to be 9
>main body
>bilateral arms
>bilateral hands
>bilateral legs
>bilateral feet
>>
>>5349304
Feet and legs are one part. 7 parts total. I handled the test shots at designer con and it was a beast!
>>
>>5349234
I'm skipping this drop. As cool as the Clear/Black Mushi is, it's the only one I am interested in and the Titans are a bit too expensive for what they offer.

My Onell order should be here Tomorrow or Tuesday so that has me hype!
>>
>>5349298
The jizz mushi would look rad hot glued. Also glyos r34 when?
>>
File: Titan-Mushi-Concepts.png (2MB, 1400x941px) Image search: [Google]
Titan-Mushi-Concepts.png
2MB, 1400x941px
Onell blog post up.
>>
>>5349110
Can someone circle where the face is on that fucking thing
>>
>>5349586
Depends on how you like your bugmen
>>
>>5349371
If I didn't have the cash in hand for more, and still loved the titans, I'd at least pick up the white and black $33 one.
>>
>>5349586
In my eyes there are 3 possible faces, one up high circle in red and one yellow like in this post
>>5349617
and then one on the back, dead center, reminds me of faces created through butterfly wings spread open, like a monarch.
>>
>>5349692

however the red circle could be larger side to side, and down, since technically in the bug world it would be more likely that bottom blue ring is the area near the abdomen, and the two black spots above it in blue circle are a 3rd set of eyes. but hey it's up to you, I think the face is on the back, the black parts circled are different eyes like infrared and thermal and something, then red part circled is where gas comes out to inoculate victims, and all middle clay colors and browns are hard carapace for armor black pincer at the top like scorpion claw, quad-pedal design to run on all fours for movement increase, bipedal for certain offensive attacks. In short this Titan is like a tank but better, and sexier in that insect way
>>
>>5349617
really wish those hands weren't feet. Only thing that's stopping me from buying one.
>>
>>5349617
anddddd I like how Titan's hands are giving you the que to rock!
>me:
>>5349234
>>5349688
>>5349692
>>5349700
>>
>>5349617
I see this fucky old man face in the center
Kinda like the old witch from snow white
>>
>>5349701
Yeah it reminds me of putting shoes on my hands as a child
>>
>>5349701
Fucking same
I love the sculpt, but I can't get over the feet hands.
I get it being on all four legs as an alt pose, but making it painfully obvious isn't the point of it.
I love Marty and I love Kabuto Mushis, and I respect that Marty's passions are coming to life, but my personal preferences are getting in the way from me owning an otherwise amazing sculpt.
>>
>>5350334
sucks to be you, boo hoo
>>
>>5350335
>expresses opinion on sculpt
>le boo hoo xD
Fuck off, faggot
>>
>>5350463
Oh no some anon is butthurt over how awesome epic god beast's foot hands is and cries over it not cateering to his tastes because of how pants on head the idea looks to them :^)
>>
>>5350468
I'm not butthurt over it.
I'm happy that Marty is continuing to follow his passion in life and has created something new.
I'm also happy for everyone else that will buy the sculpt and appreciate it.
I personally love it besides the hands and won't be buying it because of it.
I hope Marty sells out and makes as many other molds of it as he wants that also sell out.

Why are you trying so hard to shit up the Glyos thread?
>>
I think the concept art for the figure looks much better than the figure, which is more and more becoming a staple of the Glyos products
>>
I got my super-secret freebie test shot for a new figure from Kent today. I have no idea what it's supposed to be. Anyone know?
>>
Post pics, I am in another country but am part of the fucking club and won't get to see it until I return in two months.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>5350584
>>5350606
Pic. 15 pieces total.
>>
>>5349584
I wonder if the legs and hands are interchangeable.
>>
>>5350630
>flesh colored

Whatever it is I want it just for that. I'm loving the flesh colored Glyos.
>>
File: Titan-Mushi-Concepts-3.png (1MB, 1115x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Titan-Mushi-Concepts-3.png
1MB, 1115x1400px
>>5349700
If you look at the concept art
>>
>>5350630
After looking a bit, I'm pretty sure it's Zeroids. Kent probably got the license when he bought the Ideal stuff.
>>
File: HRQWOkB.png (340KB, 411x568px) Image search: [Google]
HRQWOkB.png
340KB, 411x568px
i got my glyarmor guy in, def my favorite so far.
>>5350630
i got this in as well, honestly i was expecting it to have legs but I kind of like how it is like a monolith guy. lots of small parts for building it seems like it will make a good addition for anyone looking for a standalone figure with lots of good building fodder
>>
>>5350630

Oh shit, lots of great new robot parts! I was worried it was going to be some kind of human figure to go with the Robo Force robots.

Flesh is eh but it's just a test shot. Looking forward to buying them in more colors.
>>
>>5350630
>>5350909

Hah I just went downstairs after seeing this and mine was in the mailbox. Also looks like we got a shitty translucent neon pink Callgrim as the club freebie. That will be going on Ebay/bst immediately.
>>
>>5350917
the pink is ok, not as cool as something thats supposed to be "exclusive" or something. I was expecting detail lines, but eh
>>
>>5350932
>>5350917
Pics?
>>
File: 1MPdDiX.png (273KB, 389x404px) Image search: [Google]
1MPdDiX.png
273KB, 389x404px
>>5350985
>>
>>5351011
Idk a mordireus callgrim is pretty cool
>>
Jesus christ this roboforce club is probably the worst thing I've ever given money to in my entire life, and I've thrown money into motherfucking water fountains.

>shit looking gold RF
>simple reverse of an already released Skeleden in a lame color combo
>awful flesh color of new mold
>pink callgrim, probably best thing on list but literally no connection to roboforce or toyfinity in any way

>still no max modules
>still no lenticular stickers
>promised roboforce releases to include options of blanks, painted, and detail line painted = 2 releases since the club was offered a year ago, 1 of which gave these options to everyone and 1 which contained no releases
>Matt just releases roboforce whenever he wants now because he knows Kent is incompetent dipshit who ran line into ground and he did all the work anyway

I hate Kent.
>>
>>5351094

Honestly if the Maxx Modules really do build another complete Maxx, the membership will be worth it for me. Selling the Skeleden and Callgrim let me makc enough back. Although yeah I'm disappointed in the colors on the club stuff and it's weird that Onell is just cranking out new RF colors.

Although to be honest I'm kind of sick of metallics. This semi-translucent metallic toothpaste is gross.
>>
>>5351094
>>5351137

Those test shot parts though... Tons of useful robot/glyos bits.
>>
>>5351137
What's weird about it? Doughty designed, sculpted, and prototyped it 100% himself. What did Kent do? Oh, he bought the rights to the name Roboforce and paid for the mold. What makes anyone think Kent is a toy designer? What has he designed or sculpted? WTF do you expect? Everyone got most of what was promised, just because it isn't in the colors you want doesn't give you the right to be a whiny little bitch.
>>
>>5350697
concept art is what the artist sees, the product and what I said is what I see... don't hate on my imagination
>>
>>5351229

Are you actually responding to >>5351094
>>
>>5350871
So it doesn't have treads? It's a solid piece? Probably designed to use existing RF parts then to make it more Zeroidesque then. Wonder is he's going to sell these seperate or bundled with existing RF kits
>>
>>5351295
yea just a solid peice, i still kind of dig it tho. Not too into the arms but the hand and the cannon are cool
>>
File: 2015-12-21 20.02.12.jpg (1MB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-21 20.02.12.jpg
1MB, 1632x918px
Type Zero is Orange

Freebies I got were the bottom crayboth and the extra torso and head
>>
>>5351533
how do you know type zero isnt the other one? and the freebie is orange
>>
File: 20151221_231230.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20151221_231230.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Well.. Eventually someone will come along who can tell us what's zero and what's freebie
>>
>>5351555
I think someone on the forums said type zero was the orange. How is it a holiday color?
>>
File: image.jpg (777KB, 2312x1513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
777KB, 2312x1513px
>Stealth Glyarmor kneepad/gauntlet pieces are nearly impossible to get the hands in
Well that's extremely disappointing.

Glyos Haul + other stuff
>>
>>5351555
Type Zero was $5. It aint gonna be the metallic orange thing.
>>
>>5350705
He got Zeroids and STAR Team when he got Robo Force

>>5351011
How is that even related to the storyline? Maybe Callgrim just dumped shit stock on him.

>>5351295
Most likely a seperate and cheaper item to sell
>>
>>5351826
>>5351725

I got an orange one and just got a robo force. Orange is freebie.>>5351555
>>
>>5351295
>yea just a solid peice
>>5351505

That piece is great through it has *twelve* holes on it. Lots of options for parts positioning.
>>
>>5351740
Hey, I just bought that Tyrael, thinking of getting Arthas and Illidan next. How pose-able are they compared to Tyrael?
>>
>>5351866
I've only got Arthas atm and am waiting for a better Illidan figure. Once you get his joints unstuck he definitely feels nice, but his torso only really moves side to side and twisting. Overall feels nice and the sculpt is great.
>>
>>5351740
Try heating them up with a hairdryer or boiling them.
>>
>>5351927
Already did, for some reason the plastic on the insides fit of the sleeves refuses to correctly hold the hands. Or I just got a bunk set, we'll see.

I'll work it again tomorrow.
>>
I'm so fucking mad. This was one hell of a drop and I missed everything good due to a work related emergency that lasted hours and left me with no phone or internet access. This is the first time I've missed a drop in a long time, feels bad man.

So what was so special about the "special" extra set included with Hades and GITD Sarvos?
>>
>>5351295
Its a single piece, but in reality it's two pieces glued together.
>>
>>5352219
it came with a reverse hades set
>>
>>5351838
Props
>>
>>5352453
What's that look like?
>>
File: image.jpg (714KB, 1846x1846px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
714KB, 1846x1846px
>>
File: image.jpg (633KB, 1854x1854px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
633KB, 1854x1854px
>>
File: image.jpg (569KB, 1823x1823px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
569KB, 1823x1823px
>>
File: image.jpg (815KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
815KB, 1936x1936px
>>
>>5353326
Is that TFV glyarmor?
>>
>>5349617
I hate the design of this thing. It's like they tried to fit 3 faces into it, and the stubby feet barely work as insect feet, and the hands, oh GOD the hands look like garbage. I wish he'd just release the skinny prototype Kabuto Mushi with the awesome high antlers.
>>
>>5353403
Haters gonna hate. lol
>>
>>5353403
>>5353326
>>5353329

This would be awesome but the hands just look so much like feet I can't get around it. They need to take out some of the flatness/right angle of the "heels."
>>
Do these count as designer toys?
>>
Anyone working on ideas to submit here ----> http://glyoverse.tumblr.com/ ?
>shitty photo, i kno
>>
>>5355758
Yes.

>>5355811
I have a backlog of old stuff I might send their way.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (96KB, 538x728px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
96KB, 538x728px
SUPER LIMITED!!!
ULTRA RARE!!!!!
SUCH LOW NUMBERS THATS ITS BEEN SITTING IN THE STORE FOR ALMOST A WEEK!!!!

>I know, I'll make one in the cheapest color way possible, call it a test shot, and charge double!!!
>>
>>5356014
Yeah, I'll probably only ever get a few of the vinyl mushis, rally only if Marty does some of my favorite colorways like Reydurran or something. I did pick up the black and white larva one though because it matches a lot of stuff I already have.
>>
>>5356014

It looks like a kid wearing their shoes on their hands to be funny...
>>
>>5350050
>>5356088
Hah
>>
>>5350468
>because of how pants on head the idea looks

lol you mean shoes on hands retarded
>>
>>5356088

The nice thing about this Glyos stuff is if you don't like the shoe hands, you could probably swap out Armadoc, Super Cray or Zullbeast arms.
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 558x901px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 558x901px
>>5356014

Looks like they're selling well for him. Everyone and their dog dropped, now Christmas, and still low stock all over his store with piles of boxes at his place.
>>
>>5356014
So your the authority on test shots? Please enlighten us all on your production toy making knowledge from the Glyos factory. Looks like he has a glyarmor test shot too, so explain that?
>>
>>5356014
You sound jealous that his drop appears to be going so well. Either your a jealous collector who can't afford his rarities or your a jealous sister company and consider his products a threat to yours. lol
>>
File: Capture.jpg (33KB, 596x291px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
33KB, 596x291px
>>5356412
>>5356413
>>5356417
>>
File: unnamed-39.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-39.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
Guyz....calm down...either u dig it or u don't. No need 2 get all worked up. Once those that ordered get their loot...I'm pretty sure they will digg'em. ;) Merry X-mas!!! Happy New Year!!! Be safe everyone!!! :)
>>
BTW, that is a pic of the wax master from the Glyos factory in China. ;)
>>
>>5356449
Assuming this is actually you, I do like the design, it's just the hands that people have an issue with.

Regular crab pincers could have worked or even include an optional set of claws so that there is a quad-mode set and a biped set.
>>
>>5356459
Sure, but, I didn't want his hands 2 look rounded/weird down on all 4's...trust me, I sculpted them originally slightly rounded...not a good look (especially on all 4's)...better this way (2 me). ;)
>>
>>5356459

Funny how collectors have an opinion before they even hold or mess around with one.
>>
>tfw I shilled for WoM and all I got was a mention in a podcast and a story chapter

t-thanks, Brian and Jeremy ;_;
>>
>>5356479
>Funny how collectors have an opinion before they even hold or mess around with one.

It's not like touching something suddenly makes it look less shitty. An ugly car is still ugly while you're driving it lol
>>
>>5356511
Just like your face.
>>
>>5356470

U R 2 kewl 4 sk00l bro!

Is this a real person? Who talks like this? Is this real life?
>>
>>5356449
>>5356451
>>5356470
>http://donutey.com/tripcodes.php
>>
NEW ARMORVOR HEAD
>>
>>5357338
lol that clit
>>
Anyone have any theories or know why Matt hasn't come out with an Armodoc or any type of Rig in a while? Really need some more switch pins too...
>>
>>5357354
Armodocs and Rigs aren't as cheap as they were to produce now. Armodocs have the most pieces in terms of vinyl, and they are still running at just $25. Rigs are always released as Heavy Rigs, with the Rig Arms conversion sets. It took forever to sell out Tri Wedges and without them, Vinyl Pins are useless.
>>
>>5357414
i'd buy tons of wedges in a heart beat
>>
>>5357415
People tend to say that, but when it comes down to it, they can't seem to fork over the cash.
>>
>>5357417
well i did just buy close to 15 core blocks...
>>
>>5357420
Don't expect a fellow anon to know your cart.
>>
>>5357420
What are you building a pheden real doll
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 640x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 640x700px
Merr Chrismah, gahz! Havva good'n!
>>
Anyone have pictures of the molds for glyos toys? I know some were released a while back either by Matt or Marty.
>>
File: 1126201512288.jpg (198KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1126201512288.jpg
198KB, 960x540px
Man, this really was a solid drop. Such a nice, cohesive group.
>>
WHERE IS MY TITAN MUSHI MARTY?!?!???!?!
>>
>>5359580
Oohhh, it's you! I saved some of your pics before. You made me really want that Playmobil play set thingy for my Glyos. I've also been looking for a ship for my Pheyden for a really long time. Almost ordered a small one from their website, but the shipping was a severe ripoff.
>>
>>5359703
Word. They go pretty great together. The little shop there is about $25 on ebay, which isn't too bad for a discontinued set. It's the. Future Planet, just fyi.

The turbojet from the same line looks pretty good, too.
>>
File: 5149.jpg (41KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
5149.jpg
41KB, 400x330px
>>5359764
It's a bit of a pipe dream, but I'd love to get the big space station. Probably never happen though.
>>
File: BuildmanSteelTool.jpg (536KB, 1600x1470px) Image search: [Google]
BuildmanSteelTool.jpg
536KB, 1600x1470px
>>5358812
Buildman
>>
File: ArmodocMolds.jpg (79KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
ArmodocMolds.jpg
79KB, 600x409px
>>5358812
Armodoc
>>
>>5359801
lol
>>
>>5359801
Looks like Matt will need to replace them soon.
>>
>>5356470

Thing is that nobody but you seems to care about putting this guy on all fours. He looks better standing up where you can actually see the vast majority of the sculpted detail. You compromised the standing look for an on-all-fours look that still suffers and looks poor anyways. Just a shame is all.
>>
>>5361844

>implying TGB cares.
>implying Glyofags won't buy every one of them made.
>Glyos is plastic gold. It cannot fail.
>>
>>5361844
>Thing is that nobody but you seems to care about putting this guy on all fours.

Yeah it looks retarded standing on all fours, with the arms spread out like that and the tiny back legs. It looks so good standing up, except for the weird hands. It's honestly more disappointing when a toy is 95% great than when it's a total failure.
>>
>>5362564

It was just completely unnecessary. The hands really put me off the figure, which is a huge shame because I was looking forward to these huge mushis for a long while. Is what it is, and I'm sure enough people will pile in and buy them to keep things going just fine. Wont be me though.
>>
Excuse me, Glyans, I need your help! Is there any way to get pheyden or traveller hands in a mirrored version? Is it possible to get two fists or two open hands that aren't both the same sided thumb?

Also, would there be any good way to dye or stain an ugly stealth plastic figure?

Also, is there a scarf that will work with other heads that aren't Pheyden? Like Phanost or Sarvos?
>>
>>5364346

Not unless someone has made a resin version. People have been wanting reversed hands since the beginning, but who cares what fans want?
>>
>>5361844
it's his art, so stfu you stick figure newb
>>
>>5362619
>>5362564
>>5361844
someone call the Whaaambulance.
>children
>>
>>5364346
Noboto has paired fists with dedicated left and right hands, if that helps.
>>
File: reaction (26).gif (3MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
reaction (26).gif
3MB, 512x288px
>>5364697
>art
1 million fedora tips sir.
>>
>>5364702

Sorry, I didn't realize that I had accidentally wandered into your "safe space". I was under the false impression that I could voice my opinion here about one disappointment I was experiencing with the design of a toy. Thanks for setting me straight friend but next time it'd help if you would clearly label your safe space so that mistakes like these don't happen in the future.
>>
WHERE IS MY MEGA MUSHI MAAAARTTYYYY??!?!?!?

YOU'VE HAD MY MONEY FOR 2 WEEKS MAAAARTTYYYYYYY.........
>>
>>5365725
He said they ship in January you retarded piece of shit. It was right there at the top of the store.
>>
>>5365937
>Hey guys, lone me some money for a few weeks so I can pay for these production costs.
>>
>>5365937
>He said they ship in January you retarded piece of shit.
Yeah, and before that it was the 28th, and before that it was the week of Christmas. Hes been stringing us along for half a month.
>>
Lol at you faggots for bitching about a clearly la led pre order. Say what you will about godbeast but he is and always has been the fastest Glyos shipper and one of the fastest shippers of any business ever. I can't remember the last time I waited more than 2 days for a package from him
>>
>>5365970

Shut up, Mark.
>>
please stop shitting up the glyos thread with your hate for titan mushi. this is supposed to be a happy toy place... you're invading my sanctuary. stahp. I just want the rainbow roads of pvc back.
>plox friends
>love
>no hate
> mama taught
>say something nice
>or not at all
> marty has produced a lot
>great things
>don't focus on bad
> give constructive input
>as an artist I wouldn't want to read
>shitpost after hatepost after fupost
>I'm working on hippie glyos who got stuck
>after time travel to 1960's
>comic ensues.
>>
>>5366081

If you'll notice, Matt never receives much hate. It's always the coattail riders who catch the crap.

I think that says a lot.
>>
The reason the Glyos thread is dying out on /toy/ is because there are too many miserable pessimist assholes here. The new couple sites that started after October's forum died are a lot more fun and positive. It's people who love the toys posting their artsy photos, artwork, builds, fanfics, buying/trading, etc. I've noticed far less assholes and whining there.
>>
>>5366005
TRY AGAIN NEWFAG!!!!!!!!!
>>
WHERE IS MY FUCKING TITAN MUSHI MAARRTTYYYYYYY?????

IM GONNA START CHARGING YOU INTEREST ON THE MONEY I GAVE YOU MAARRTTYYYYYY
>>
>>5367773
Calm down and sew a pair of torso pants for you foothands
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 930x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 930x640px
>>
>>5367773
Chill the fuck out. He can't control the factory in China. He said sometime in January and it's still December you retard, so shut the fuck up.
>>
>>5368644
>it's still December you retard, so shut the fuck up.
Fuck you, you fan boy, apologist, scum bag, piece of shit. He took peoples money and keeps pushing back the delivery date. At this point, shit won't be out until after chinese new year.

If he didn't have a solid shipping estimate, his stupid ass shouldn't have sold them.
>>
File: image.png (357KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
357KB, 1136x640px
>>5368658
>>
>>5368658
Hey retard, what part of "PRESALE" doesn't your simple brain understand?
>>
>>5368658
Where the fuck did you see an exact shipping date that you claim he has pushed back? You probably didn't even order from him and are just being a douchebag prick you little cunt.
>>
>>5368399
I made that build too but i just threw mine into a snowbank
>>
>>5369091
>>5369103
Feeding the glyotrolos
>>
File: image.jpg (236KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236KB, 1280x1280px
This is easily the best traveller build I've come across in terms of articulation. It's WAY more posable than anything else I've tried, and it actually looks really cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 320x320px
>>5369898
Here are some more of the same build. I currently don't have enough matching parts to make my own though. My cousin and I managed to build one, but it's colors were all over the place.
>>
>>5369898
I've not been a fan of using axis joints as feet but that looks good with the rest.
>>
>>5369898
>>5369903
Any back shots? I don't recall a peg hole being back there and I like this look
>>
>>5370016
Those two pictures were from the Internet. The one I built was a lot more jumbled in terms of part colors. Mine didn't have the backpack thing when it was built with a Pheyden body, but my Hades Pheyden has a backpack piece equipped. Can't visualize why, or where the peg hole is on the back ATM, but I'm out and about so I can't check it right now.
>>
>>5370016
>>5370090
The DT and Sarvos torsos both have holes on the back. The Pheyden standard torso does not.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 640x679px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 640x679px
>>5369975
Works good for larger builds like delpheyden.
>>
Has the Gobon mold been retired?
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 640x593px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 640x593px
>>5370280

Never heard of this build or character, so I looked it up on google and found this one too. Are these custom corp?
>>
>>5370283
No, there was a yellow Gobon like one wave ago.
>>
>>5370283
Huh? Matt just ran it twice a couple drops ago. Where you been?
>>
>>5370290
Not following Glyos closely

I check in frequently to see if there are any Gobons and the last few times I tried I didn't see any
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 480x640px
>>5370298
I want this Gobon so badly..
>>
>>5370288
One of two custom heads he did with Marty a while back. (You had to order them from Marty or get them at a Con) Matt whipped up the body using Buildman parts, axis joints, and phase arms. It was never for sale on its own.
>>
>>5370301
Good luck i bid on one on ebay and after it passed 50 i let it go
>>
>>5370274
That explains that, I don't have a DT or Sarvos.
>>
>>5370280
Is that a production head? I haven't seen it before. From what I understand it's probably resin but that one looks super clean
>>
>>5371833
Sculpted by onell design and produced by godbeast, why it's a tight butthole.
>>
>>5355758
bazinga
>>
>>5371924
ah its pretty sweet. tgb resin stuff is always good. i hope they make more soon
>>
>>5367021
how many of them go outside?
>>
>>5364991
maybe you should join a forum like >>5367021 said and leave if you're just gonna be a pessimistic asshole over some artsy decision that doesn't agree with your sensibilities. you could always swap out the handfeet
>>
>>5369898
arms are too long m9
>>
>>5372217

Nah. Just label this thread as a "Glyos Safe Space" from now on so that uninformed people like myself realize that you're not allowed to criticize anything you don't like.
>>
>>5370280
>>5370288
I managed to obtain a Delpheyden head recently and that fucker is MASSIVE. Like, way bigger than you expect, it looks really bizarre on any standard size body. You pretty much need to build it a massive hulking body for it to look right.
>>
>>5372781
which do you have? i really like the unpainted one
>>
WHERE
IS
MY
FUCKING
TITAN
MUSHI
MMMMMMMAARRRRTYYYYYY
YOU FUCKING STOLE MY MONEY
MMMMMARRRRRTTTYYYYYYY
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 1091x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 1091x640px
>>5373372
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 531x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 531x476px
>>5373372
>>
>>5373305
Unpainted grey. It's my favorite one too, I'm glad i was able to get it.
>>
I know the dude is just being a retarded troll but holy shit, don't ever show that person what kickstarter is.
They can't even read that it was explicitly posted shipping would be Mid-January, no way they would last as long as a lot of kickstarters go for production-wise.
>>
>>5374015
Nice. If you make any builds with it be sure to post it here!
>>
>>5370301
>>5370350
Easy to paint job that shit. just find a silver gobon for base layer. make sure you seal that shit though, don't be like nistuff and his customs that don't protect the paint app.
>>
>>5373372
>troll
>bait
>stop the shitposting please.
>mods halp.
>>
>>5375645
^me
not to say nistuff doesn't paint like a pro, just lacking in the protective finish. could learn from model guys from 40k and tanks and stuff
>>
>>5375648
Learn how to greentext you newfag fucking trash
>>
>>5375674
>>
File: 1451835584485.jpg (23KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1451835584485.jpg
23KB, 437x501px
>>5377879
here's a better version
>>
>>5375652
>not to say nistuff doesn't paint like a pro, just lacking in the protective finish.
Ni uses monster Kolor clear coat. It's a 2 part resin urethane. You can't do much better.
>>
File: 20160105_162833.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160105_162833.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Anyone noticed the angry elephant chest yet?

Id love an angry glyos elephant.
>>
I didnt know matt smoked weed
>>
>>5383020
odds are he doesn't. if you read the article it says he made them for a friend's band--a band called 10 foot Ganja Plant.
>>
>>5383339
You sure it's Matt and not Marc?
>>
File: 420pm.png (11KB, 442x42px) Image search: [Google]
420pm.png
11KB, 442x42px
>>5383406
It is Marc.
>>
>>5383728
>>5383020
Not that Matt doesn't maybe probably definitely smoke weed too.
>>
>>5383729
>Not that Matt doesn't maybe probably definitely smoke weed too.

^ this
>>
>>5388378
Yeah, I'd be willing to bet he does. He's an all around calm and friendly dude who's super generous. He's a hipster artist from the east coast. He has posted numerous things about making music before, and they had those rasta colors and seemed to be reggae shit. Now he made these weed leaf vinyl record part things. Preeeetty sure he "Chiefs it totes hard 420 blaze it bro".
>>
File: Capture.jpg (92KB, 530x727px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
92KB, 530x727px
Damn man, they haven't even finished being produced yet? And then what, a month lag after they are shipped?

At this point, they probably wont even leave china until after CNY so we will be getting them in march sometime.

I cant help but feel like he used this presale as a (not so) short term loan to meet his production costs.
>>
>>5391257
Could be. Factory could've fucked up like on HACKS. I so wish they were already out, but I at least trust Marty to deliver...eventually. He's usually pretty fast so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Kind of sucks though.
>>
>>5391263
HACKS wasn't fucked up, Boss Fight didn't plan well.

Their initial designs for Marauder Task Force had a flaw which was discovered after production, but before shipping to backers. After CNY, factories have to retrain the workforce as many don't return to the same factory. This added to the delays as Marauder did several test runs as a great cost to make sure the final version was perfect. Boss Fight basically used them as the guinea pig.

At the same time, Boss Fight was never actually ready to go into production for HACKS yet despite what they kept telling backers.. The Skeleton wasn't designed and test 3d printed until just before JoeCon last year. After that they continued to push off going into production as they weren't ready for all the factory test runs.

Right now Boss Fight says HACKS will be delivered in Feb. Don't bet on it. The production run - remember all the ones shown have been hand painted 3d prints or short test run versions - actually doesn't look as great as the early samples. Boss Fight will ship then anyway as they've long since blown through all the kickstarter money getting an expensive office, remodeling, two trips to China for a week, weekly salaries, and other expenses. That's why we're starting to suddenly see new figures not included in the kickstarter to get new funds.
>>
>>5391257
idk dude i think that if that was the case he would have actually been upfront with it. Not that im here to defend anyone but all of these glyos creators are self employed and live off fans buying thier shit. theres nothing to gain from lying about presales. I'm sure that it actually is just the factory making mistakes, which is unavoidable
>>
>>5392740
WHERE
IS
MY
FUCKING
TITAN
MUSHI
MMMMMMMAARRRRTYYYYYY
YOU FUCKING STOLE MY MONEY
MMMMMARRRRRTTTYYYYYYY
>>
GLYOS IS KILL
>>
Onell drop Tuesday.
>>
>>5397485
>>5402402
All of glyos summed up in two posts.
>>
File: 2016-01-13_12.03.44.jpg (164KB, 1293x1290px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-13_12.03.44.jpg
164KB, 1293x1290px
>>5402717
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-14-03-51-11.png (493KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-14-03-51-11.png
493KB, 720x1280px
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-14-03-51-18.png (675KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-14-03-51-18.png
675KB, 720x1280px
>>5407529
Mutts banned from secret santa
>>
>>5402402
I'm glad I'll have another chance at birdman.
I missed out last time.
>>
robo force cruel, ultimate cruel, ultimate brutal, weaponeers of monkaa soldier and warrior, and "fixer" which looks like an addon kit to give your figures black arms now is up on toyfinity.

i was hopin for the blanks, ordered a weaponeers set, ultimate cruel, and a fixer.
>>
>>5407529
>Mutts banned from secret santa
Fucking deserved it. Shitty customs, shitty packages. Just get rid of him already.
>>
>>5407531
Quit shitposting
>>
Daily reminder that GlyOG was banned, but he's too butthurt to come back.
>>
>>5408190
Pfft theres gonna be a new general soon anyways
>>
>>5408485
No shit? Ha.

I know everyone complains about him. But I managed to get a smooth trade out of the guy.
>>
>>5359767
I want the Station, but worry the Glyos might be too big for it
>>
File: glyog.jpg (55KB, 1349x289px) Image search: [Google]
glyog.jpg
55KB, 1349x289px
>>5408516
>>
>>5407529
>>5407531
>To keep things simple for everyone, all I'll ask is that you try to keep the cost of your gift down to $20 or so.
>Multiple old school figures and assorted accessories
>Custom printed shit
>$20 or so.
>>
>>5409942

>>Custom printed BRONY shit

Fix'd that for ya.
>>
>>5408516
fuck off Glyog
>>
>>5408660

I think Glyos fits Playmobil stuff almost perfectly. I remember old sets being used in photos on the OT forum. That's why I had a tinge of excitement about the impending Funko x Playmobil stuff. If there are sets coming it'll be great to use with Glyos.
>>
>>5407531
JUST

>>5408010
I like it but it feels like RF is just too expensive for what I'm getting.
>>
>>5410807
The expensive ones always have a lot of paint apps or extra parts. I didn't like the idea of Ultimates until I got the Maxx Steele Ultimate. It's just unbelievable that I don't mind the occasional $35 splurge for one. I'm a little more curious how a Gendrone Defender is $14 and Sentinel with equal parts and paint apps is $16, but I'm guessing Onell Design places a larger order than Doc Kent does for the figures.

Basic Cruel isn't too bad considering it has basic paint apps and 59 pieces for $24.

>>5410236
>Funko x Playmobil
I really want something good to come from this idea. Playmobil has always been good for a playset to use.
>>
>>5359767
I have this specifically for glyos, one of the best toys I own. They fit fantastic.
>>
SOON
>>
File: Esedeth-Mobile-Patrol-GROUP-ALT.png (2MB, 1400x976px) Image search: [Google]
Esedeth-Mobile-Patrol-GROUP-ALT.png
2MB, 1400x976px
>>
File: Wonder Woman is pleased.png (88KB, 177x234px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman is pleased.png
88KB, 177x234px
>>5415586
>dem walkers
>dem tanks
>dem heavy glyans
>dat real-type colors
>>
File: alarmed science dictator.jpg (16KB, 473x323px) Image search: [Google]
alarmed science dictator.jpg
16KB, 473x323px
>Argen died and got chopped up by Glyaxia

wait what
>>
File: 20160118_173737.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160118_173737.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
I really should learn to empty my pockets before laundry.
>>
>>5416082
Got a little laundry weed on the rim there
>>
>>5415586
Shit, I really thought this wave was going to be a pass with all the semi-trans clear stuff. There goes my budget again.
>>
motherfucking EMD ROBOFORCE
>>
Is the new stuff not showing up for anyone else?
>>
>>5416334
Oh it's not Tuesday. Ha. Too high for glyos.
>>
>>5415739
http://onelldesign.blogspot.com/2015/12/retribution.html

http://onelldesign.blogspot.com/2015/12/never-look-back.html
>>
Wow!! Few hours to sale time and no list yet.....
>>
>>5417942
This is normal
>>
>>5417942
This is the new (shit) status quo. It makes some sense from the business end- no list or barely notice of a list can have people nearly blind buy out of excitement, whereas having a list a week ahead of time lets people really decide on their purchases and cut things down to what they only really, really want.

But I fucking hate it, all the same.
>>
>>5418080
>But I fucking hate it, all the same.
Amen. I have two things in mind. The more we don't know, the more I lock down to just what I focused on up to the point the store opened. I save quite a bit because of it
>>
Well it's a tad rough when your working cause of the Tuesday night switch, plus your ordering for 3 ppl who have no idea what we're all buying yet. I've been playing up I haven't been feeling well so far and have had a few toliet breaks. I'll be sneaking in there when it goes down.
>>
So, can anyone who has experience with the whatchamabots tell me how much one of these is gonna cost?
>>
>>5418395
also, is this the same (transformable) build? or a different arrangement?
>>
>>5418401
Different build altogether and one robo force kit will run you 16$ and the glyan pilot 8$
>>
>>5418395
Also that appears to just be one robo kit
>>
>>5418427
Which probably comes in default Defender mode. Jesus, still no list...
>>
WHERE IS THE LIIIISSSST
>>
>>5418863
Oh man, that ugly square thing is gonna be worth bank!..

but i totally cant convince myself to buy some horrendus hideous square that i honestly dont care about for the sake of reselling
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-19-21-30-24.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-19-21-30-24.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>$14 for a single 2 inch figure.
>>
>>5418892
Amount of parts + Paint.
I'm only kind of okay with it.

On another note, missed out on roboforce.
>>
You know what. These are cool, but I think I'm gonna pass this round. I should starting paring my collection down anyway.
>>
did everything sell out?? nothing in da store wtf
>>
Only got a couple of crays and the red Noboto this time around. All that sand is bleh.
>>
>>5419025
try another browser.

>>5419026
I really like the sand.
>>
>>5419030
Different strokes. I've got a bunch of the 'real type' sandy stuff from a few years ago though so I don't feel like I need more. Plus the red Sarvos mouthpiece looks like a clown nose to me and I can't unsee it.
>>
I was hoping a glyarmor would show up in a mostly warm gray colorway like the nobotto.

Oh well.
>>
>No Gobon

Dang
>>
>>5418950
>On another note, missed out on roboforce.
which was $18 for the two different colors on it. that thing was gone... 10mins maybe?
>>
>have to decide between buying a lone Zeroid now or waiting until Kent releases another one with a matching Robo Force

JUST
>>
newish thread
>>5419429
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.