[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3A General: check the japanese blog edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (86KB, 621x936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 621x936px
Another Premade TK tomorrow (14 Nov HK time sometime) so remember to check the JP blog for the heads up you silly emo English speakers.

Halo master chef on sale Nov 20th.

Nabler guys shipped, iron man storm in a teacup continues, still no little shadow. All this and more in this nip nong edition of 3A General!
>>
These guys shipped out this week too I guess
>>
File: 4square.jpg (36KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
4square.jpg
36KB, 736x490px
>>4529160
>accidentally hit last number of captcha and enter button at the same time
>>
some crazy fucker on the legion forum maintains a list of all releases and their expected Vs actual ship dates. I had a quick look and here's everything left to ship for Q4. Jesus Christ they are never going to get all this out before next year:

TRANSPARENT BLUE CYBORG PASCHA
WWR EVOL Roth release
Adventure Kartel Handsome Wu & Panda mercs
Seven Bones SLICER YARO TK 1:1 Tshirt
Bambaboss Six Years Anniversary
Microman release
Interheavies
BP GIRL 001
SDCC online sale (paschaborgs, EG iron man, square Miyus, whatever else)
Ninja TK Dark
ZOMB MD
SYOUPEE SLEEPER
BONE DAY (dog Pascha & Dom Liz sets, racer Liz)
3AGO Wave One
Heavy slicers
TK DEATH MASK TOMORROW NOTHING GARB
Miss + Mrs Nabler V.2 and Deep Sleep Nabler
3AGO Adventure Kartel Zombkin; Charkin; 3AA 3-Pack
>>
Shadow in Dec now

Upcoming Bambaland Preorders!
Heads up on what's in store for the end of 4th Quarter and the beginning of 2015!

*Please note that this is an incomplete listing and considered only estimates. These are internal guidelines and sales dates may shift back or forward.
Lots of figures still in the pending stages and plenty of surprises in store for this year and next!

NOV
14th - SHOSUKE TK
20th - HALO Master Chief
27th - GIRL R/C

DEC
1st week - WWR Birdcage & Dropcloth
- Xmas XXX set
2nd week - Transformers - Bumblebee
3rd week - WWR Bertie, Alberto, Engineer
- HK Toy Soul Convention! ( 19-21st)
4th week - 10" Shadow + Tommy
5th week (31st Dec) - WWR Set

JAN
1st week - WOIP - JJ Mcgee & Cat Pascha Set
- WWR
2nd week - Transformers - Optimus Prime
3rd week - 16th -3AA Day
4th week - Archer TK
- Marvel Ultron
FEB
Pending
- Transformers Megatron
- Transformers Starscream
- WOIP - French/Bambi Pascha
>>
>>4529294
based on similar prices to what I want I am looking at spending $410 in december, maybe more if the transformers have good pics instead of toilet paper shit sketches
>>
>>4529482
Since the Transformers stuff was likened to the Real Steel line in the last Q&A I expect it will be movie shit. Easy pass in that case.
>>
Dark lady pascha
>>
>>4529558
I'm a massive Pascha fan and a Star Wars fan but I just can't get behind this. It just looks retarded.
>>
>>4529569
You don't get behind her, she gets behind you! Red lightsaber strap-on included with figure!
>>
>>4529579
If that was a real accessory I would actually buy it.
>>
>>4529558
hahaha, oh ash
>>
>>4529294
>Shadow in Dec now
Noooooo. My wallet can't handle her and WWR Berties in the same month. And fucking Christmas expenses too, fuck!
>>
Shosuke first batch is up, bamba getting slugged hard.
>>
I GOT SHOSUKE NONE OF YOU DID HAHA LOSERS
>>
>>4529294

what's the WWR set on the 31st?
>>
>>4530541
Did you get a Shosuke? Didn't think so!
>>
>>4530541
There have been rumblings of an Iron Panda set for a while now, maybe that?

I'd love a big one-hit instant WWR squad but there's no way I can fork out the kind of cash it will command during the holiday season.
>>
>>4530541
I've got a suspicion that it might be a 1/6 multi-Bertie Mk.2 pack.
>>
Damn, looks like the 2nd batch of Sosukes are 3AA only.
>>
Man, I'm never going to see that TK Hunter and it's big gorilla arm. Why do they keep dangling that carrot?
>>
Are there any known cases of bootleg 3A stuff? I'm trawling Ebay at the moment; some vendors seem to have quite a bit of stock and good records, though the location: China sets off a red flag.
>>
>>4530873

There's never been any bootleg 3A figures. That would be a really really stupid thing to bother trying to make a bootleg of, considering the amount of manual labor that goes into the sewing and the paint.

And 3A is located in Hong Kong. They have all kinds of sellers in HK and China, because that's where they're from and they're popular there.
>>
>>4530891
I've seen a guy recasting TK heads, painting them and trying to pass them off as originals
>>
>>4531103

A lot of people recast heads and sell them not trying to pass them off as originals, so I guess that was inevitably going to happen at some point
>>
>>4531103
>>4531108
Also, a lot of ThreeA parts actually get recast--TK heads, swords, shoes, machetes, knives, guns, etc. But I've never seen anyone try to pass them off as originals, all the recasters I know of specifically state what they are. So at the very least I don't think it's a widespread issue.
>>
Hey guys! I just bought the fake x wing nig for crazy scalper prices! YAY!
>>
>>4529084
God I fucking hate threea. I really wanted this TK. I skipped kozo specifically because it was an exclusive and because ash said there would also be a bambaland general sale. Nope it was an even rarer premade sale with only a few hundred. Thanks threea.

How could one fucking guy be so inept. If this is how every sale is gonna go down im done. This model does nothing but serve scalpers and hes a retard to think otherwise. No two shits about loyal fans. Random ass times for a drop thats sold out in about 5 mins for each batch.

Instead of growing the hatchery and hiring more competent people and keeping up demand, or even doing made to order sales and cutting the orders off at like 2000 or so would be smarter. Nope insteadjust make a couple hundred and do some shitty premade sales.

This is going to turn away more loyal fans than long waits and poor QC ever did. Haha watch these premade shits have just as shitty joints and bodies.

Fuck threea. Fuck ash. I hope they go out of business
>>
>>4531357

Yeah I'm really excited for the Bertie drop but I'm afraid that the coolest ones like Warbot and Ghost Hunter and EMGY will be random limited drop shit that disappears after 30 seconds.
>>
>>4531357
If you wanted one so bad, you should have put more effort in to get one.
They really weren't crazy hard to get, I dedicated an hour of time to it and got one no problem.

Quit being salty because the rare doll is rare.
>>
>>4531357
I got a shosuke
>>
File: 3A_Toys_Bertie_7pack_24.png (885KB, 640x704px) Image search: [Google]
3A_Toys_Bertie_7pack_24.png
885KB, 640x704px
>>4531362
I'm sort of thinking Warbot might be exclusive to a big multi-pack, just like the original. If that's the case, we can expect to see a lot of people buying the pack and trying to offload the others.

I'm also sort of wondering where he's going to go with colorways. Will he stick to updates of the OG Bertie colorways, or go above and beyond? EMGY didn't even exist yet at the time of the original 7-pack.
>>
>>4531109
Yeah, I've only heard of it happening once and everyone sort of ran him off
>>
>>4531362
I need an IP Bertie so bad
>>
>>4531357
Then you're a dickhead who fucked up on babbyy's first premade. I saw him up on three occasions during the day just dropping in on bamba every now and then and peeking in the F5 thread so, clearly you didn't even try but baaaaaaaw fucking Ash is so inept fucking scalpers fucking waaaaaah.
>>
>>4532213
Actually I did check. I missed the first drop by 3 mins it was up exactly for 6.5 mins and I was on my way home from work. Then i got cart jacked on a recycle. I missed the 2nd drop because it came at fucking 1:45 am PST and i was asleep because I had to fucking go to work in the morning. Hey at least I wasnt glued to my screen F5ing and eating fucking hotpockets with filth covered fingers to score shosuke. Congrats. Thankfully I actually have a job and can afford to unfortunatly pay scalper price but that isn't right. All I know is if this is the way ALL 3a sales are going to be from now on it really sucks.

To have to be glued to the screen all day because they cant even announce a time sucks. It sucks that they didnt even drop it at the normal expected HK time. It sucks that it was only up and sold out in less than 11 mins for both batches. It all sucks and like I said if thats what it takes to buy 3A moving forward, I guess im out.
>>
>>4532331
I like how 3A drones criticize people like you for having a life and actually wanting to get sleep to do optimal at your job. They think just because they're a bunch of sad pathetic sacks of shit who stay glued to a PC that they have a right to tell people to stop whining over shitty business practices.

I used to be one of them and got out of 3A because I tired of it. Even when I was one of them I never insulted people who actually had a life, I knew what I was doing was pathetic. It's "fun" at first but it grows tiring very quickly. Better things to do in life.
>>
>>4532331
>Hey at least I wasnt glued to my screen F5ing and eating fucking hotpockets with filth covered fingers to score shosuke. Congrats. Thankfully I actually have a job and can afford to unfortunatly pay scalper price but that isn't right.
No offense bro, but it really just sounds like you didn't want it bad enough. I'm not saying people should have to crawl over spikes to get their toys or anything, but you're really blowing things out of proportion, aren't you? Your whole "F5ing eating hotpockets" spiel is hyperbolic to the extreme. I mean, it's pretty simple, you make sacrifices sometimes to get what you want. If that means losing a little bit of sleep, so be it. This isn't exclusive to toys. Ask anyone who's ever camped out for convention tickets or a new console. Sometimes you gotta work for it.

Basically, you seem to have this mindset that everything needs to be conveniently dropped right into your lap. Even now, you say you have the money but you don't want to spend it on principle. Again, your principle seems to be stronger than your desire for the toy. And maybe that's so, maybe your desire was never that high in the first place and you just wanted to come here to complain about it.
>>
>>4532331
Agreed, I'm out unless this shit stops, they should be able to do pre orders and not be late. Ash is polarizing in the opposite direction and honestly considering what he has said in response to people being pissed it almost sounds like he is doing this shit out of spite.

Its like he is going "You wishing you could order shit more readily and wait a year for it again yet? Its either this hell or that hell, I'm not changing anything production capacity wise cause that's how I want it to stay! Regardless of what my customers think, you can all fuck off."

Seriously he hasn't fixed shit, all he has done is instead of making people wait a damn year he is seeking everything in super small pre made batches. Both of which are just different ways of delivering while not fixing the core issue, which is their production speeds.

And what's worse is I guarantee we haven't seen the last of quality control issues even though the most descent orders were made in small batches.
>>
>>4532514
Also I love how his dates for shit continue to mean nothing and we still are not informed of sales beforehand.
>>
they just post random timelines and dates then take them down then announce a sale that gets changed once again. They announce a sale what is in a very small window of 1-2 hours and then go meh we will make it 48 hours.
>>
Anyone in the US get shipment info for iron man yet?
>>
>>4534329
Customs seized mine!
>>
>>4534920
seized like, confiscated? What reason would they have? Even that guy who was selling resin-cast grenade brains was able to have them arrive to customers. Someone got a hole drilled in theirs but it still arrived.
>>
>>4535135
Check the catalogue, he's probably trolling, but it's still pretty fucked up as it may affect many toy collectors out in euro land forever. Give the thread a look over, people were bringing up some fucked up shit.

Anyway, most people didn't get him, but there was an apparent window for 3aa members only. for the underverse hacker kozo

Really hope the new ordering system won't be like this.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.