[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 18

File: Maiden_Astraea_Guide.jpg (547KB, 1280x1007px) Image search: [Google]
Maiden_Astraea_Guide.jpg
547KB, 1280x1007px
Share your horror stories
>>
She derailed the game by becoming a warlord in our post-apoc car game. Come to think of it, her situation became kind of like Joe's from Mad Max.
>>
>>45384814
I sense some bitterness from op
>>
Played an in person erp with my girlfriend, and our mutual friends who were also a couple.
It was a pretty interesting time and culminated in my getting a handjob under the table and ejaculating on the GM's leg.
>>
>>45385117
I feel you're just fishing for attention with this, since it's a pretty outrageous situation but nothing about it says "That Girl".
>>
>>45385117
Vile, but exactly what I would expect from 4chan.
>>
>>45385067
Did she keep personal harem of cute boys?
>>
>>45385154
Not really a harem but she's looking to have a healthy baby and keeps going through guys. When a healthy baby wasn't born, she usually kills and eats them. So less a harem and more like a collection of guys "in waiting".
>>
>>45385222
This would be extra hilarious if it's her own genes that's causing the babies turn out bad.
>>
File: tumblr_nh1lzs3kD81tb8alro7_1280.jpg (633KB, 946x955px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh1lzs3kD81tb8alro7_1280.jpg
633KB, 946x955px
>>45385067
>>45385222
>not rallying around your warlord and serving as her wheels of war while still doing the main quest/story thing
>Not driving out into Hell itself to capture suitable breeders for her hunger
>Not witnessed
You didn't even fucking try, anon.
>>
>>45385260
It definitely is, at an early point in the game she became a mutant. At this point she's kind of just hoping a relatively normal child can result, if she tries enough. She hasn't been picky about their age, just if they're healthy and not mutants.

>>45385290
She's not that much a beloved leader and rather just a feared monster at this point. Though I guess her actions have improved the area and community. A lot actually.

Still, she betrayed us, not going to work for her.
>>
>>45385067

That sounds cool and in fitting with the setting though.
>>
>>45385799
Maybe so but it changed the game to a completely different style and tone, and not all of us are happy with it.
>>
>>45385383

She sounds like a really cool NPC though.
>>
File: image.png (24KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24KB, 625x626px
>>45385117
>>
>>45385843

>Maybe so, but I'M not happy about it so she's a That Girl
>>
>>45385847
If she was an NPC that would better I think since she could be in the background. As a PC though her actions determine a lot of the focus of the game.

>>45385877
Right right, sorry. I'm sure because you know more about the game and group than I do, that I must be mistaken.
>>
File: Cu6CuP7.jpg (33KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Cu6CuP7.jpg
33KB, 480x270px
>>45385067
She sounds fun
>>
>>45385383
>It definitely is, at an early point in the game she became a mutant. At this point she's kind of just hoping a relatively normal child can result, if she tries enough. She hasn't been picky about their age, just if they're healthy and not mutants.

Is she a gross sickly mutant, or one of those hot tough mutants.
>>
File: 1429317404560.jpg (122KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429317404560.jpg
122KB, 720x720px
>>45385117
>>
>evil campaign
>everyone does a pretty good job at making some interesting evil characters
>girl's character is a faerie that hates mortals after they attacked the fey lands and killed/enslaved most of them
>luckily for the party none of us are mortal (vampire, lich, fire elemental and a cursed set of armor that moves on its own)
>her and the lich pair well with their magic
>fire elemental and cursed armor fight the front lines
>vampire is the party's face and rogue
>first and second session go well
>third session starts and we've just begun accumulating a small army
>want to start doing some raids but undead and elementals aren't good for it
>vampire suggests we hire some mercenaries
>everyone agrees except faerie because of her hate for mortals
>vampire explains that they're just temporary
>cursed armor suggests just killing them afterwards but vampire is honorable and doesn't play dirty like that
>faerie reluctantly agrees in the end
>vampire hires his mercenaries and starts the raids
>everything is fine until it comes time to pay them their gold and supplies
>in classic faerie trickster way she poisons literally everything the mercenaries were paid with including the gold coins (???)
>mercenaries die painful and slow deaths
>vampire finds out and instantly knows it was the faerie
>vampire is reasonably mad with faerie
>now does things without asking her about it
>faerie takes this way too personally
>queue the start of a ridiculous rivalry
>for the next six sessions the faerie tries her absolute hardest to sabotage anything and everything vampire does

Long story short since character limit, girl playing faerie gets singled out by the rest of the group for being a never ceasing bitch about anything we try to do. Pulls the gender card and claims were only doing it cause she's a girl.

It's a shame since everyone was role playing their characters perfectly, but for some reason she thought the vampire's player actually hated her in real life, which he didn't.
>>
>>45385987
I don't know about hot but definitely the tough kind. Her size didn't change that much but she got a lot tougher and stronger and her appearance changed a good bit.

In a recent game she got hit by a car going quite fast, the front of the car got wrecked while she shrugged it off after a bit, then killed and ate the occupants.
>>
>>45386066
Also I should add she had the biggest victim complex I have ever personally dealt with. Right before she left and never came back she went on this rant about how everyone betrayed her and that she trusted us despite most of us being strangers with a mutual friendship with the GM.
>>
File: 1450627923300.jpg (26KB, 720x383px) Image search: [Google]
1450627923300.jpg
26KB, 720x383px
>>45386195
>women with a victim complex

you don't say?
>>
File: lolwut.jpg (68KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
lolwut.jpg
68KB, 500x576px
>>45386195
>>45386246

Next he'll tell us that she was always whining about how cold it was.
>>
She often comes to gamenights because she's the ex of TWO of the players there. And I get the feeling that no one really likes her, but since it's a pretty tightly knit bunch, they don't have the balls to tell it to her.

And it just gets worse. As a player/member she's very passive and mostly just sits around with a dumb expression on her face. She's a mouth-breather and I think I've literally seen her drool on the table. And she stinks. Doesn't she bathe? Wash her clothes? I don't even care anymore.. I'd leave the group, if I could find another. Fortunately she's been present less and less lately.
>>
I don't understand how these don't belong in That Guy thread.
>>
File: cat 7916637651615932219.jpg (55KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
cat 7916637651615932219.jpg
55KB, 720x960px
>>45386852
Pussy makes them special.
>>
>>45385117
Yeah I'm going to need this story
>>
>>45387123
There isn't much to it.
The game was a thinly veiled excuse for an orgy, and my girlfriend of the time was getting deep into the kink community.
>>
>>45387512
Did it turn into an orgy?
>>
>>45386066
>evil character acts selfishly against the interests of the party
>anon somehow surprised and affronted by this
>"i-it's not like I'm mad because she's a gril or anything, baka"
>>
File: stop-it-boner.-no.png (30KB, 214x200px) Image search: [Google]
stop-it-boner.-no.png
30KB, 214x200px
>>45386380
>I think I've literally seen her drool on the table. And she stinks.
>>
>>45386066
It's clearly the vampire player who was retarded. Evil fey hates humans, everyone knows, still hires humans, gets upset when she kills them after the job is done. It's pretty fucking straight-forward and logical. That the rest of you figured "lol her player's stated hatred towards humans can be ignored because reasons but when vampiretard gets upset over a bunch of fucking bloodbags despite being evil it's just good IC roleplaying" is pretty telling.
>>45386195
Oh look, you realized you were assholes as you typed it out and figured you'd try to salvage the situation instead of delete the post to hide your shame.
>>
>>45387716
Anon stop you're getting menstrual blood all over the thread
>>
File: viper kill urself.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
viper kill urself.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>45387829
>>
>>45385117
do you even Catan
>>
"Just because I'm not a ninja and never ever heard of them still doesn't mean I can't get me some nun-chucks!"
Used as a justification for razing a monastery.
>>
>>45387912
>nunchaku are ninja weapons
But they aren't
>>
>>45387716
Nah, she had to go.

The weirdo was clearly bad for business.
>>
>>45386889
Stupid cat, dogs are clearly the superior pet
>>
>>45384814
>Saint Astraea is that guy

Found the chaotic stupid edgelord
>>
>>45387716
Hates mortals, m80. This means orcs and morlocks and your mother too.
>>
>>45389633
Selling her soul to satan to help out people who are doomed anyway is pretty retarded
>>
>>45390605
But her soul had been sold to Satan for almost her whole life.
>>
>>45390605
She was a medieval hospice nurse, giving of herself to take care of the suffering and dying. It just so happened to require her to become a demon to do so.
>>
>>45391901
And she dragged down the entire party when she made that choice, typical That Girl move
>>
Rogue elf with a hatred for men and a bad case of kleptomania. It was so bad one of the other players told me to get a built-in safe for my stuff (I was a Warforged). Not much of a story since the group lasted only for about 4 sessions, but damn did her lootsteal bullshit leave a bad taste.
>>
>>45385103
There's one of these every day and probably by the same dude....so yeah
>>
File: radislam.jpg (96KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
radislam.jpg
96KB, 640x630px
>>45387912
> needing an excuse to raze a monestary
Lol u fuckin neeerd
>>
>>45389633
According to the game, canonically, astrea is the most evil of the demon souls
>>
So these threads finally lost all their steam, huh?
>>
>>45385067
That actually sounds fucking awesome. If she doesn't get too graphic in her description of what she gets up to in her Harem, then I'd be super down with playing a game where the rest of the PCs are her loyal War Boys and War Girls.
>>
>>45396088
yeah, sadly
>>
File: no you didn't.jpg (47KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
no you didn't.jpg
47KB, 720x439px
>>45385117
>>45387512
Moar
>>
>>45394052
Wouldn't that be Maiden in Black?
>>
>>45397975
No she's actually you're truest ally and isn't a demon soul anyway because she's not human
>>
>>45386066
>evil campaign

Well there's your problem
>>
>>45385103
Considering he only said "that girl", the fact that you're assuming it to be in a negative connotation reflects your own feelings on the matter.

I.e. reading into it and feeling the need to insult OP means you're the bitter one, and even worse, a whiteknight
>>
>>45396185
Not particularly graphic no, thus far it's been her picking a guy and forcing him to go through with it with about as many words of description, and the DM rolling for conception each time. Other than that, just how she's pregnant the rest of the time.

And not everyone is in opposition to her, one character likes the power they get by working with her, and another believes her greater efforts are doing good by the wastes. The rest of us though, got tired of fearing for our lives, and stopped working as her followers.
>>
File: pot.jpg (21KB, 154x305px) Image search: [Google]
pot.jpg
21KB, 154x305px
>>45385117
Why are tabletop games players so fucking degenerate.
>>
Twice a week with this shit just make it a That Guy/Girl/DM thread and talk about any problem people.
>>
>>45385103
>>45393990
And he doesn't start with an example or even use a screencap of a story for the OP. Just take, take, take and never offer anything in return but begging for more.

>>45396088
Who knew begging for stories twice a week wouldn't instantly generate new ones!
>>
File: MyExThatGal.png (30KB, 617x335px) Image search: [Google]
MyExThatGal.png
30KB, 617x335px
I've even made an image of it as this is the third, maybe fourth time I see one of these threads.
>>
we were a newly formed group that played a local "old time" inspired rpg with very little magic

she picked a pre-pubescent street urchin girl rogue pretty much

she insisted on "since none of you know im actully a girl, so should you use male pronouns for me". while this raised a minor red flag for me so didn't i really pay any mind (esp since we had a major "that guy" already, and a lot of attention was focused towards him)

this continued for a while, some group splitting for her part, some rule lawyering with an horrible snarky attitude, both against other players and the DM, etc, etc.

all this ended after the DM and the girl broke up (they had gotten together and had done a bit of the old in-out, in-out.. anyway, turns out she came out as transexual and since the DM told her he was not gay and thus wanted to break up so did she flip out and threatened with killing herself because of him, etc, etc.

needless to say, she didn't return to the group and it kinda fell apart.
>>
>>45387716
>vampire is reasonably mad with faerie
>for the next six sessions the faerie tries her absolute hardest to sabotage anything and everything vampire does
yeah the vampire roleplaying being mad is worse than the faerie ruining everything the group was doing.
why are you white knighting when the girl isn't even on the fucking thread?
>>
>>45400840
Not that guy, but to be honest sabotaging everything the vampire did sounds exactly like what a vindictive evil faerie would do in that situation.
>>
>>45400840
>>now does things without asking her about it
Seems a pretty reasonable response to being shut out of the decision-making process because he assumed he could ignore such a major stated character trait of the fey's.
>>
File: chess.gif (64KB, 223x198px) Image search: [Google]
chess.gif
64KB, 223x198px
>>45400649
Ouch
>>
>>45400649
1. Why do you type with those big spaces between all of your lines?
2. How did nobody notice he had an adam's apple and a man face?
>>
>>45400840
>>45401558
>>45401740
Anon even said the problem was the girl flipping out and taking it ooc personal, and that he thought everyone was acting in character and it was cool till she lost her tits
>>
>>45399684
>Considering he only said "that girl", the fact that you're assuming it to be in a negative connotation

Not the anon you were replying to, but "That guy" is always a negative connotation.
>>
>Join group already in session
>A few players are bro-tier
>Female in the group
>Guy is obviously crushing on her, but doesn't have a shot in hell
>Catch her out of the corner of my eye giving me the look
>You know the look
>Her character is "in a relationship" with his character in character, probably suggested by him
>She suggests OOC that her character might have some romantic misunderstanding with mine, leading to jealousy
>I know exactly where this is going both OOC and IC
>irl drama imminent
>Going to kill a perfectly good group
>A few sessions later make up an excuse about work conflicting with sessions and bow out gracefully

That's about the worst it's ever been, but that happens in lots of social settings.
>>
>>45405151
>>Guy is obviously crushing on her, but doesn't have a shot in hell
>>Catch her out of the corner of my eye giving me the look
>>You know the look

Was she at least hot? It's still uncomfortable even then, but it's just awful when you're not attracted to the girl at all.

Or when she's also already going out with your friend.

>>Going to kill a perfectly good group

Yeah, but:

>>Her character is "in a relationship" with his character in character, probably suggested by him

...says it's not exactly perfect.
>>
>>45400840
>Being retarded and pissing off a faerie
>Pissing off a faerie
>Faerie

And he thought poking a stick at the one big character point was a smart thing?
>>
>>45402080
You misunderstand. She came out as trans--meaning that she wanted to now be he. DM broke up because he didn't want to be with a man.
>>
File: nx138-3.jpg (33KB, 532x700px) Image search: [Google]
nx138-3.jpg
33KB, 532x700px
>want to have games at best buds house
>girl insists we have it at her apartment
>kinda annouing but im fine
>bit of sexual tension between me and girl
>flirted ever since high school, have had each others fingers in our mouths, went on a "date" with her when she was mad at her bf and kissed her, she brought me to bed to cuddle but she fell asleep and i left l, everyone thought we banged
>anyways I distance myself from her now because i have a gf
>but damn if it isn't tough to find players
>we head over
>game goes smoothly
>very fun, my friends got really into it
>next session gets a little out of hand
>she coerces me into a tickle fight, changes shirts in front of me, gets drunk and sucks her finger like a cock when we are alone
>resolve being tested
>im rock hard the whole night, she probably knows
>her boyfriend comes home and they get in a fight in the middle of the game
>(luckily it was a new bf, and he didnt know about me and hers repuptation in our friend group)
>i leave early
>never finish game because i dont think i can handle the temptation (i brought condoms to the second session just in case, o felt terrible afterward)

Im a weak man. I felt so bad because all my friends were playing for the first time and were really getting into it, but evwrytime i try to meet up with them she wants to be apart of it.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.