[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some 'mundane' superpowers or abilities. Like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 11

File: 1427857692072.jpg (331KB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1427857692072.jpg
331KB, 3000x2400px
What are some 'mundane' superpowers or abilities.
Like specifically stuff that wouldn't be good enough to justify going adventuring.

If you can heal wounds or throw fire then you can be part of a team or fight enemies but if you had _______ you couldn't but it would still be useful.

I want stuff I can put on NPCs to make them interesting without making them adventurers
>>
The ability to fly north or the power to turn to the hulk, but only when sleeping.
>>
>>45340998
>>45340998
>the power to turn to the hulk, but only when sleeping.
That's INCREDIBLY dangerous if hulk is a sleepwalker

Also I meant something more like "ability to organize things mentally by size" or "Know where I dropped my keys"
>>
>>45340972
Can summon mundane tools. It's useful as fuck in day-to-day life, but not really something that justifies being an adventurer.
>>
>>45341067
I like that! Good for a smith or other artisan.
>>
>>45340972
That shit is evil...
>>
>>45340972
Light a candle with your fingers.
Know how much money is in a container just by touching it.
Able to juggle any amount of the same item.
Relocking doors and containers.
Able to slightly speed up the growth of crops.
Able to play any mundane instrument.
>>
Able to instantly determine the currency value of whatever object you are touching as long as you know that currency exists.
>>
File: Monk_Ember_Todd-Lockwood_PHB3e.jpg (111KB, 400x589px) Image search: [Google]
Monk_Ember_Todd-Lockwood_PHB3e.jpg
111KB, 400x589px
Ability to know kung fu, walk the ethereal, slow your falls, run fast, speak any language, overcome damage reduction, and dodge blows.
>>
A bit to reduce mental trauma from being a filthy peasant
>>
>>45340972
Being able to sense incoming weather patterns days or months in advance would be a great power for a farming community - sort of a living 'farmer's almanac'. The NPC could tell you if there were going to be an early frost or if you had time to plant another crop.
Dousing - the art of finding water using a Y-shaped stick would be good. An old Dragon magazine actually had an article about making a class based around Dousing (using it to find various materials and such) if you felt like doing some internet-sleuthing and digging it up.
A local priest who could bind evil spirits (not neccesarily any undead - but more along the lines of haunts and poltergeists, things adventurers can't usually hack and slash).
A person who had the ability to cure minor illnesses in some way (divine, or perhaps their land grew a certain special plant their family had the knack for growing somehow).
A family has the blood of a divine being flowing through their veins - ever so thinly, which gives them some minor control over a nearby elemental feature (members can raise/lower water at a nearby raging river - allowing people to pass it without danger or are perhaps renowned seamen due to a similar affinity with water).
The daugters of a family are known to always produce especially healthy children - and are often sought out as wives by those who want to produce many healthy heirs.
>>
These are all great.
>>
>>45340972
>>45341439
A few more...
A local weather witch can bottle weather - storing rainy clouds for transport to areas which are suffering drought, say.
A smith who can repair weapons and armor to a perfect state - which has earned him the goodwill of several young local knights who have managed to snap their family blade during practice sessions or while adventuring.
A local gossip/eavesdropper who can cast a 'wizard eye' type spying spell to snoop on her neighbors.
A crafter who's items are said to have special abilities (an old grandmother who can sew quilts that assure restful sleep without nightmares, or a man who can make jerky that stays good far longer than others).
A person who can chat with local animals, similar to a druid. Not neccesarily control them, but they could occasionally learn information or get them to do favors of some sort.
Someone with the ability to break or destroy curses or cursed items.
A person who's exceptional stamina gives rise to tales of him being able to preform extrodinary feats of strength or endurance (someone who's acheived Paul Bunyan status in local folklore). Actual ability may vary (he may actually may be embarrassed by all the exaggeration - or it may be he is beset by a demonic creature spreading rumors of his greatness to torment him or get him killed by jealous rivals).
>>
Someone who can shape stone into small paperweight sized figures of any style.
>>
>>45340972
You could look at some examples in "Lanfeust de Troy"
It's a french comic, with a "standard" medieval fantastic world. Except that everyone has some kind of power. Sometimes it's powerful, like teleportation, or control over the state of the water (you can make solid, liquid, or gaz in an instant). Sometimes it's really useless, like always knowing exactly how many peas there is in a jar.
I think there's even a RPG about it, with a random power generator for Chargen
>>
File: m8.jpg (623KB, 1907x906px) Image search: [Google]
m8.jpg
623KB, 1907x906px
>>45342136
>really useless, like always knowing exactly how many peas there is in a jar.
>>
>>45342179
Well, i just took the first thing i had in mind. But if you want worse, in the comics there's a villager who farts by the ears.
>>
>>45341439
I broke my hip a few years ago. Now everytime the pressure drops it fucking aches like a motherfucker.

Everyone else thinks it's awesome I can now predict when it's going to rain, but given we have 24hr weather channels it's really not that useful.
>>
1.the ability to tame and keep bees.
2.can create tools from raw materials instantly.
3. Can attract animals.
4.the ability to instantly harden clay as if it were fired and hardened.
5.the ability to waterproof cloth
6.the ability to know weather patterns up to a week in advance.
7.can slowly draw materials to your hands if you think about it.
>>
>Guilt Detection
You get an feeling that someone has gone unpunished for a crime. The stronger the "ping" the more serious the crime and need for punishing.
>Animated hair
You control all the hair on your body, which lets you do some interesting things, but since the strength of the hair is so little it's impossible to lift heavy objects or choke someone.
>Light Show
You are a living flashlight, but not bright enough to damage someones eyes. You can emit light of any color and even create holograms, but it's really difficult to pull off and still doesn't look 100% real.
>Defensive Ball
You can roll up into a ball as a self defense. It is by no means invincible and you can still be hurt by a dedicated attacker. Also, it's impossible to move while rolled up unless you are going down a slope.
>Grow Eyeballs anywhere on your body
Self explanatory.
>>
>>45340972
The ability to turn any matter into a palletable, nutritious meal
>>
>>45345294
>that
>nutritious
>>
>>45340972
Common sense.
>>
>>45345306
it literally has the nutrition facts on the front of the box

if anything, it's too nutritious- people buy them because they have a military fetish and then eat them as a meal, not realizing that it's a shitload of calories designed for people working long, hard days.
>>
The ability to know where every single duck in the world is at any given moment.
>>
>>45342427
>>Guilt Detection
>You get an feeling that someone has gone unpunished for a crime. The stronger the "ping" the more serious the crime and need for punishing.
I'm not sure that fits this thread. I mean, you can't really get that power and NOT become a badass masked vigilante or some shit. Well, you could try, but Fate clearly has plans for you there.
>>
File: 1452031250423.jpg (130KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452031250423.jpg
130KB, 600x800px
>>45346101
Right behind you
>>
>>45340972
The ability to instantly read any book by touching it.
>>
>>45340998
>turn to the hulk, but only when sleeping.

You can never be killed while sleeping. Simply avoid a coup de grace, or knock yourself out with drugs and resist any force. Have rousingly angry dreams.
>>
>>45341405
underrated
>>
>>45346014
You've never had one, have you? Meal #6 is an evil entity, haunting the intestinal tracts of Marines everywhere. Go get one, I bet you'll puke up your guts trying to eat it.
>>
>>45346496
Duck's sappin' mah sentry!

Come to think of it, knowing that someone damages something you made is also a mundane superpower.
>>
Ability to time travel, but only into the future at a rate of one second per second.
>>
>>45346277
Then make the character wielding this power someone totally incapable of dishing out justice on the fly, like a little girl in a wheelchair or a black guy.
>>
>>45341030
How about the power to "put things to Order" you throw a rock it falls straight down at the apex of its arc. Throwing a shuffled deck in the air lands in the correct order and cards in the same suit. Stole this from Gunnerkrigg Court though.
>>
>>45342427
>Defensive Ball
I'll be honest if you were invincible while doing it other people can kick you around to wreck shit.
>>
>>45340972
The ability to instantly know if someone is in your car.
>>
>>45340972
The power to perfectly repeat mentally any sounds you've heard in the last week.
>>
File: The_Pain.jpg (88KB, 1024x1233px) Image search: [Google]
The_Pain.jpg
88KB, 1024x1233px
>>45342365
>ability to tame bees
>>
Power to instantly know if someone has touched the thermostat
JEEZ DAD
>>
>>45346522
>lives in a/ visits every library
>accidental Sherlock Holmes

But for OP, I have a couple IRL mundane superpowers.
>super awesome high-5s. They just always work.
>shitty food can always be made palatable. Like a more restricted Prestidigitation.
> I can make practically anything into a pipe.
>any object presented to me can be made more beautiful/aesthetically pleasing.
>hair simply calls into place.
>knows many party tricks, can always spice up a soiree, and can always be counted on for good company.
>super-empathy
I'll never be a full-blooded adventurer by default but I'm a very useful guy to have around.
>>
What about a Gypsy Circus game where everyone has obscene little talents and mundane tricks and have to band together to stop the evil?
>>
>>45348749
At least you admitted it.
implying Smitty will not end up one of the most powerful humans in the setting
>>
Ability to verbally recite any written work from memory without having actually memorized it, but only in poorly-translated Korean in Fran Drescher's voice.
>>
>>45349120
…Is your spoiler supposed to be a weird Magritte joke? Or is it about another piece of nerd media that I've missed?
>>
The ability to filter sounds precisely, as in a crowded room with many conversations. Not a great power for adventuring, but this guy makes an amazing informant.
>>
File: babycakes.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
babycakes.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>45340972
Hand-to-foot spell
Embladment
Eye contact
TV is a spell
Love... is a spell.
>>
>>45349207
Not him, but it's about doing the marijuana
>>
>>45340972
Pelicanesis.

You can move, but not control, pelicans with your mind.
>>
>>45349207
>>45349652
Surrealism jokes would be another mundane superpower but yes, I was referring to weed.
>>
>>45349652
>>45349776
That's what I get for only smoking joints.
Bongs are only for the more… enthusiastic people where I live, everybody just goes oldschool.
>>
>>45342136
I stumbled across Lanfeust years ago and remember liking it a lot, but I don't remember this aspect of it. Are you sure you're not thinking of Piers Anthony's Xanth books? They have the exact same gimmick in a similar, but pun-based, kitchen-sink universe. If not, I may have to give Lanfeust another go.
>>
>>45350294
So wasteful. I can stretch a quarter O out for a month using a party bowl and a hemp wick for my little personal bong. That shit would only make like 10 blunts if I fucked with papers.
>>
>>45342427
>Animated Hair
Bobo bobobobobo

>Light show
You are become master of raves, lord of the lightshow. Enjoy bardic supremacy.

>Defensive ball
"Am I turtlely enough for the turtle club?"

>Grow eyeballs
So some sort of poor man's shoggoth?
>>
>>45340972
you know the answer to any game show question seconds before it is asked by the host
>>
>>45350562
>at least 5 grams in a month
>at least 0.5 grams a blunt
Ok, you fall in the "more enthusiastic" category for me. Not that it's a bad thing.

When we're at it, this exchange inspired me:
>you can make drugs more powerful by touch (probably only for a limited time, or that person would be filthy rich or dead in no time)
>never suffer from hangover
>precisely analyse the purity of a substance only through short physical contact (or by looking at it)
>>
You can tell the year and origin of any alcohol you taste.
>>
>>45341257
MREs are cool.
>>45340972
Never become sick
Never have to drink
Can turn rotten food into fresh food
Ability to form bricks as if they were wet clay
Ability to clean any item to pristine condition with only a rag and spit
Ability to listen to FM radio signals in the civillian frequency range without a radio
Ability to mix paint precisely with only the basic colours availabe.
Ever so slightly magnetic feet
>>
>>45341257
They're pretty great when you have nothing else. Eating MREs on a Humvee while watching goat fuckers do their daily rounds in the field after a mortar attack minutes prior is pretty great. Chili-mac all day
>>
>>45340972
Ability to pee pure water
>>
>>45347024
Seconded. Shit's garb. You only eat them when there's no real food around... seriously, you military fetishists are the reason they even sell this shit at the commissary.
>>
>>45340972
Being able to browse the internet with your mind.
>>
You can slightly alter probability while gambling. However, it only works with a specific, really obscure game that's not very entertaining.

You have microscopic vision.

Any object you throw will return to your hand, provided it's somewhat boomerang-shaped.

You can iceskate 4 times faster than normal.

Your bones are unbreakable.

You can imitate any accent perfectly after you listen to the language for a couple of hours.

If possible, your joints also bend backwards.

You have glow-in-the-dark skin.
>>
>>45353541
A lot of those would make decent adventurers tho.
>>
>>45353541
>You can imitate any accent perfectly after you listen to the language for a couple of hours.
I actually have this one. Its rather a trouble when interacting with foreigners because I feel like duplicating their accent would be patronising.
>>
Being able to have an alcoholic drink in your hand, at will, anywhere, anytime.

like someone turns their back on you and when they look back, you've got a White Russian.
>>
My super powers include getting things off high shelves, finding and being found more easily in crowds, having the entire population of china assume I play basketball and detecting low hanging objects such as chandeliers and doorframes with a specially evolved bone in my forehead.
>>
>>45352042
Chili Mac is the devil
>>
>>45353644
Too useful. Cary a lighter and some rags and you're instantly a poor man's fire mage.
>>
>>45340972
"Excel man"
Telekinetic, but only for tax forms and spreadsheets.
Can do any accounting almost instantly.
Incredible memory can actually understand even the most byzantine of regulations.
>>
>The ability fly
>With all the weight you put on over the years, really you can only hover for a second or so
>Instantly lose the power for life if you ever say your name backwards, minus the first B
>>
Your Indian burns REALLY hurt
>>
The ability to eat bad or bland tasting food without discomfort.
>>
>>45341067
You grant me "Summon Mundane Tool" as an 0th or a 1st, so long as I can specify which tool at the moment I summon it, and I will fill my damn slots with it. ... Well, that and Sleep.
>>
>>45340998
The power to teleport, but only 1 inch at a time
>>
The ability to eat anything with no detrimental affect on the body.

I just want to eat ice cream and cheesecake all day without being fat
>>
>>45341351
>Able to juggle any amount of the same item.
How similar does an item have to be to qualify as same?
Can I juggle 2 kobolds?
2 houses?
2 dungeons?
>>
I am 'man that always has a pen in his pocket when needed'-man
>>
>>45341439
>The daugters of a family are known to always produce especially healthy children
That is, TOTALLY my magical realm. Fertile women who produce lots of healthy children are my #1 fetish.
>>
>>45353847
so portable hole but only for mundane office supplies worth no more than 1$ and promptly disappear from existence when someone steals it
>>
>>45353847
Oh yeah well I am "Man who has a box full of pens when everyone in the convention badge line needs one at the same time and also you can use the box to write on" -man. My power far exceeds yours.
>>
>>45347666
Ability to travel several hours into the future once a day or so, but while traveling your body is in a vulnerable dormant state.
>>
>>45353857
That's not a fetish you dumb shit, that's the goddamn baseline. It's like calling "creampies" a fetish, when that's how sex is supposed to work.
>>
>>45353840
You should exercise and eat! You'd be surprised how much of a good effect a 30-minute run every day will have on your body!
>>
File: 1440683835-20150825.png (1MB, 684x3310px) Image search: [Google]
1440683835-20150825.png
1MB, 684x3310px
>>45353783
Do you mean Speedsheet, the greatest hero the world has ever known?
>>
>>45340972
The power to harden or soften an object you can lift with one hand.

Then proceed to use your spear-whip!
>>
>>45353842
You have to be able to juggle one first. If you can't get one going you certainly can't qualify for the 'more of the same'
>>
>>45353912
Fuck you man
Don't belittle my fetish

My cousin and other guys I know all talk about how much they don't want to settle down and have kids and how they gotta be careful and use protection since they can't trust girls to be on birth control. You have no idea how frustrating it is to walk through life wanting to EJACULATE DIRECTLY INTO THE WOMB FOR CONCEPTION at all times. Sometimes I think about it at random times of the day too, cumming directly as deep as I can into that wet hole is just the best. if I wasn't a fucking virgin holy shit

Don't talk bad about creampies you normie who has no idea the true godly meaning of a fetish
>>
>>45353999
Your sweet trips don't help you understand what the question was about. Disappointing.
>>
>>45353831
I dunno, man.

Being able to teleport an extra inch forward or backward when in a fight could be absolutely, insanely powerful.

An extra inch of range is fucking amazing.
>>
>>45354035
>pick up halfling
>harden
>throw it

Or turn a stick into a hammer
Or make a shelter from hardened leaves
Or bind someone you captured and harden the rope
Or soften a rock to shape it into a dagger and then harden it

It's a power use full for craftsmen mostly.
>>
The power to get replied to many times on 4chan and feel confident in your posts
>>
>>45354041
That depends on how the teleportation works. Does it stop angular momentum for instance? Can you physically push something out of they way to make room for you because of it?
>>
>>45354150
Like, stopping or not stopping the momentum just makes it useful in very different ways, I think.

The latter one might be an issue, though with only an inch of movement, I think you could accommodate it even without the cover. If the teleport is instant, you just need to be aware of what you're moving into.
>>
>>45353912
It's a fetish if reproduction is not merely a goal, but the sole deciding factor (i.e. unable to climax in a situation where reproduction is not assured, such as losing an erection when birth control is introduced).

As someone who literally can't get it up with a condom on, I know the sensation and reasonably call it a fetish.
>>
>>45348918
Naturally the power only works on the stingless bee breeds.
>>
>>45352766
Eventual russian hell virus and the need for a complete brain reinstall to follow.
>>
File: 1447784604255.jpg (278KB, 1024x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1447784604255.jpg
278KB, 1024x1279px
>>45340972
some things that come to my mind:

>the power of a craftsman to make even everyday things like tools or skirts into genuinely touching and beautiful works of art in a subtle or subcontious way (i.e. without putting hundreds of hours of effort into them and explicitly ornamenting)

> the power of a tribeswoman to somehow exactly know the current location of each of her children

> a stargazer literally being able to see the passing of time in each thing and knows exactly when everything (like trees, stars) and everyone is going to die (only 'biologically', not through force. maybe exclude events like illnesses also.)
>>
Ability to know what exactly in a pizza boxes without looking inside of them.

Your piss now is a really good coffee.

Ability to read mind of goldfish

You can do a highly impressive acrobatics when you wasted. You can't use it for battle though.
>>
>>45354498
>Your piss is now really good coffee
I drink enough coffee that I think this might be the case. Smells that way anyways.
>>
>>45354026
>You have no idea how frustrating it is to walk through life wanting to EJACULATE DIRECTLY INTO THE WOMB FOR CONCEPTION at all times.
I do, actually. That's normal as fuck. Here's a rule of thumb: when every major religion has a rule saying "sex is only allowed to be like this" then it is not a fetish.

>My cousin and other guys I know all talk about how much they don't want to settle down and have kids and how they gotta be careful and use protection since they can't trust girls to be on birth control.
Sure, rationally you can say to yourself "I don't want kids, therefore I will always wear condom" but that doesn't mean that you aren't aroused by the thought of impregnating women.

>Don't talk bad about creampies you normie who has no idea the true godly meaning of a fetish
You may have misunderstood me: I'm simply saying it isn't a fetish. It's normal. The way you feel is the way EVERYONE feels. There's a website out there which tracks most common search terms on porn: "creampie" is in the top 10 for every state in the US.

>>45354214
>It's a fetish if reproduction is not merely a goal, but the sole deciding factor (i.e. unable to climax in a situation where reproduction is not assured, such as losing an erection when birth control is introduced).
So like the sort of stuff where she's not just saying "come inside me" but shit like "I'm ovulating, make me pregnant" and shit? Still not willing to call it a fetish.

>As someone who literally can't get it up with a condom on, I know the sensation and reasonably call it a fetish.
Well you know you're supposed to put the condom on after you get it up, right? Or do you become flaccid right after the condom goes on? Because nobody likes condoms.
>>
>>45348749
That's extremely powerful, you git.

In fact, that's reducing universal entropy, which is in fact violating a law of nature.
>>
>>45354693
>So like the sort of stuff where she's not just saying "come inside me" but shit like "I'm ovulating, make me pregnant" and shit? Still not willing to call it a fetish.
Yes, that extent.
>Well you know you're supposed to put the condom on after you get it up, right? Or do you become flaccid right after the condom goes on? Because nobody likes condoms.
That's obvious, but the situation is the latter.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 855x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 855x420px
>>45348694
Underrated post
>>
>>45340972
I had a bard who rolled badly throughout an entire campaign unless he made demoralizing remarks.
>>
>>45353842
>One-man Peasant Railgun
>With extended ammo capacity
>>
This might sound pretty overpowered with some chemistry/biology knowledge, but the ability to alter the chemical levels of your own body.

Things like forcefully raising the amount of adrenalin for a short burst of muscle power, lowering blood alcohol levels for a quick hangover cure, expelling poison before it affects your body, stuff like that.
>>
>>45355159
You didn't roll a Bard, you rolled a Drill Sargeant.
NOW GO BACK TO THAT CHARACTER SHEET AND FIX IT, MAGGOT, AND THEN DROP AND GIVE ME FIFTY!
>>
>>45340972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2NP4WZJ-mI
>>
Summon Phantom Orchestra.
>>
>>45346522
>ability to instantly read any book by touching it.

>reach for the dictionary, turn on power
>hand slips
>hand brushes on twilight, 50 shades, and a FATAL sourcebook

>someone slaps you with a rolled-up gay porn magazine as a joke

>you touch a binder of tax law

>you bumb into a 4channer's diary

There are a few ways this can go wrong.
>>
>>45358475
>you touch a computer and go into a coma as you attempt to read the entire internet
>>
>>45340972

The ability to read your own mind
>>
>>45355590
Unless there are built in safeties preventing you from pushing things like insulin, adrenaline, etc dangerously high or low I think that could be a very dangerous one to play around with.
>>
>>45358570
Computers aren't books ya dingus
>>
>>45358605
That really just makes things more interesting.
>>
I have some powers:
You are invisible and unhearable for gypsies.

You can command any dog to hump your leg.

You can tell a almost whole number of Pi without mistake.

You can command people doing everything you want and they will obey it but only if you are on top of the cheerleader's pyramid. You must be on the top until they does your command.

You can eat eggs. All of them.
>>
>>45340972
You can take any mess and clean it to spotless and sparkling beauty with your magical inherited broom. Blood and gore? Done. Oil spill? Ka-check. Dirty, grimy basement that hasn't seen a clean spot since before your grandmother was born? Double-check.

Doesn't do so well protecting against bullets, though.
>>
File: not very impressed.jpg (98KB, 595x596px) Image search: [Google]
not very impressed.jpg
98KB, 595x596px
>>45358741
>almost whole number of Pi

Does this actually mean I am nigh-immortal?
>>
>>45358844
Only if you keep reciting it. But remember - you will die in the end.
>>
>>45358830
Start a traveling cleaning company. Clean house.
>>
>>45358741
>>You can tell a almost whole number of Pi without mistake.
Except no matter where you stop you've only recited an insignificant fraction (x/inf) of of the digits
>>
Anyone else here trying to figure out what gift Piers Anthony would have given you in Xanth?

Ability to whisk batter with your mind.
>>
>>45341405
This is it...
This is the one.
>>
>>45349621
You could probably take on a brain fuckler.
unless it's already fuckling your brain.
>>
File: cZhx5IHbmXYS2q2V5eR4VQ.jpg (14KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
cZhx5IHbmXYS2q2V5eR4VQ.jpg
14KB, 480x270px
>>45353644
>>
>>45352709
Not really. Marine.
>>
>>45349621
you have been visited by the baby cakes poster of tg. Wizard turds and girls with teeth like a castle will come to you, but only if you post "thank you playboy man-baby" in this thread.
>>
>>45353751
Could keep it to a lower alcohol content...
I personally love the idea.
>>
You can accurately measure the distance between any two points that you can see just by looking at them for a few seconds. Useful for everything from construction to knowing how tall a mountain is.

Whenever someone teleports behind you, you automatically teleport behind them instead. You can't control this in any way.
>>
>>45353751
The amount of alcohol is limited to the amount you've previously consumed, including alcohol produced by this ability. You can drink the same drink endlessly, but if you give it away you need to buy more booze to recharge your powers.
>>
>>45340998
Team up with another character with the power to mind control people only while they are sleeping.
>>
>>45349621
>my compatriot of african-american descent

Babycakes always earns a chuckle out of me.
>>
You can walk through walls, disappear, and fly.

Because you're dead. Nobody can percieve you.
>>
>>45362188
I'm gonna have to steal that second one.
>>
>>45340998
> the power to turn to the hulk, but only when sleeping.
The twist is that it's actually a group of guys coming into your room, trashing it, and ripping your clothes. Everyone knows that hulks are impossible, your power is being a heavy sleeper and a true believer.
>>
>>45354087
Op said noncombat powers
>>
>>45341405
What if you also didn't appear to age?

>>45358475
There's even worse things you might bump into if you tried to adventure.
> CoC anything.
> Book of explosive runes.
> Vile Darkness.
>>
>>45358475
>Touches the Necronomicon
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.