[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rainbow warriors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 19

File: RainbowWarriorsRT.jpg (43KB, 275x563px) Image search: [Google]
RainbowWarriorsRT.jpg
43KB, 275x563px
Reminder that the rainbow warriors are still a first founding chapter and if you auctualy have a homebrew legion you are the cancer killing the primarchs.
>>
>>45317990
Oh shit I forgot about the Valedictors

Everything I said about the rainbow warriors applies to them to.

I must now go commit sepuktu for my mistake.
>>
>>45317990
>homebrew legion
That is cancer no matter what.
>>
>>45318455
Dam straight.
>>
>>45317990
what was their specialty?
>>
So if we're not allowed homebrew Legions then why did GW intentionally leave two Legions blank?
>>
>>45319159
Close combat.

Fast, up close and personal. Maximum carnage in the minimum of time.

Also tearing out the hearts out of their opponents and eating them.

Then getting their shit wrecked by the Sisters of Battle because they got a bit uppity.

This was back in the days when the Sisters were tasked with inspecting the Space Marines and administering beatings as they saw were needed.
>>
>>45319183
So they could create more plotholes in the future, of course.
>>
>>45319183
They did it so people could use homebrew legions and it was just as retarded then as now

You have over 20 other foundings to choose from.
>>
>>45319183
Of course you can make homebrew legions. The only people that'll give you shit about it are the angry dudes on the internet. And 9/10 of them would do a full 180 and compliment you on your homebrew army in person.
>>
>>45319183
As a historical reference to the missing Roman legion. Just like all the other real world shit that got referenced in the old material.
>>
>>45319183
Of course you can. Just set it where it belongs, in the Great Crusade, and plan out how they were destroyed in advance.
>>
>>45319353
It seemed a lot less dumb in the 80s because Space Marine Time took itself a whole hell of a lot less seriously.

>"You wanna make a homebrew lost legion? Sure, whatever, it's not like we've got some deep, sooper serious space canon that we're trying to uphold here. This is just a kitchen sink space fantasy based on all of the shit we thought was cool. You'll fit right in."
>>
We've agreed that the Rainbow Warriors are space Aztec, but what's the Valedictors gimmick.
>>
>>45319417
They still should have just tacked on an extra 2 legions instead of killing off the rainbow warriors and Valedictors
>>
File: 156.jpg (523KB, 1156x1711px) Image search: [Google]
156.jpg
523KB, 1156x1711px
>>45319183

http://warhammer40000roguetrader.blogspot
.com/2012/06/art-of-rogue-trader.html?showComment=1343572598289#c3841833106793028129

>I worked at GW HQ in Lenton for about five years, quite often closely with the design studio and picked up a lot of 'rt folklore'

>A few things that might enlighten you.

>Most the original chapter names were based around irreverant jokes. Rainbow Warriors were named after the Greenpeace ship that had made the news being sunk the year before, 'ultramarine' are an obvios joke, Dark Angels were named after the poem (the chapter master being the author) and the 'crimson fists' allegedly take their symbol from a US gay rights movement!

>There were no missing legions. Rick saw some historical records of Roman Legions and for dishonour in battle some were 'expunged from imperial records'.. they just carried this over to 40k... no one has ever known who they are because its just a 'nod' to Imperial Rome. :)

>The art preceded the miniatures... the sculptors were given concept art from which to create their designs. Over time you begin to see (around WD107) more artwork where the artist copies *directly* the miniatures pose, weapons etc. Much of the art in Adepts Titanicus did this.

>Some of the artwork directly references the miniatures. The Ultramarine in camo stalking the beaked guy behind the tree is the first line of marines 'brother stalker' miniature (all the early marines were named after either police men, detectives or batman actors) hunting down an early 'mercenary' range figure called 'worldburner' Its a beaked helmet hes wearing.

>The two guys at the bar are just human renegades from imperial law... back in RT days anyone could wear power armour not just marines.

>The marine with tracks is supposed to be a cyborg as far as i'm aware and the squats are penal legion troops. Penal legion and human bombs were a big part of the guard until terrorisms higher profile made it very un PC
>>
File: 157.jpg (558KB, 1150x1704px) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
558KB, 1150x1704px
>>45319487

>when RT was written there were no models for ages and most of the playtest games were done using stand ins. Thats why loads of fantasy models are included in the stat line and bestiary at the back.

>The thing to remember is that Rogue Trader was originally written as a 'catch all' sci fi game that would let you play flash gordon, star wars, or *any* book or film you loved.. thats why there are odd reference to things like Dr WHo. It was also written to be able to use all the minis currently in production (thats why the arbites are there so you could use your judge dredd minis).

>It also *originally* was going to be a star ship combat game... the whole grim dark imperium background was very much an afterthought, thats why at times it seems very disjointed.

>Somewhere the real first mention of Rogue Trader is a small ad on a GW mail order flyer around 1985 that goes on about galactic space circuss!

>http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sj9b2lF-_OA/TqhHH3ltIlI/AAAAAAAAB-s/Ag9XuHdU5bo/s1600/citcomp1059-01.jpg

>Cheers

>Gareth/Poniff/Mjr Hazzard from 'talesfromthemalestrom' blog
>>
File: valedictor2.jpg (79KB, 625x401px) Image search: [Google]
valedictor2.jpg
79KB, 625x401px
>>45319444
Being another green legion.

Because there weren't enough green legions.
>>
>>45317990
What? Who cares about obscure old canon just play the game.
>>
File: RT.jpg (289KB, 791x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RT.jpg
289KB, 791x1080px
>>45319525
>wh scars
>gy wolves
>bk dangels
>17 more legions
>4 primary colours

Math so hard.

>>45319736
>who cares

Anons who post in this thread.
What are you, 12?
>>
>>45317990
Actually now they're smurfsessors.

It's in an audiobook where a Space Wolf makes fun of their name.
>>
>>45319525
There's only the Salamanders and the Dark Angels, and back in the day the Dark Angels wore black armor.
>>
>>45323465
>and back in the day the Dark Angels wore black armor
Actually why did they change into green? Black armor would suit DARK angels more.
>>
>>45323516

Don't know. They just started appearing in green even before 2nd ed.
>>
>>45323357
Well, those two pieces of lore don't have to be contradictory. There's a rumor between the primarchs that after the space wolves destroyed the missing legions they were absorbed into the ranks of the ultramarines. It's not unreasonable to assume that the rainbow warriors remnants would have been given their own second founding chapter, like the iron hands got the silver skulls.
>>
>>45323533
I think it might have had something to do with the way it looked in photographs or some such, but I could be wrong.
>>
File: 113.jpg (719KB, 1150x1704px) Image search: [Google]
113.jpg
719KB, 1150x1704px
>>45323357
>makes fun of their name

Inconceivable.
>>
File: geoff_taylor_dark_imperium.jpg (432KB, 1200x931px) Image search: [Google]
geoff_taylor_dark_imperium.jpg
432KB, 1200x931px
>>45323516
Probably to tie into the new lore as they went from Native American marines to Fallen hunters. Black armor would look better for evil marines, and green could be tied to Caliban.
>>
>>45323568
>iron hands got the silver skulls.
>iron hands
You seem to have made a mistake anon.
>>
>>45323568
Nah, the quote from the audiobook is:
"Are you ashamed of your chapter? Are you of the Rainbow Warriors?"
"What would be wrong with that? They are a proud legion, of Guillimans Geneseed!"
"Yeah but the name...."

So the same Geneseed.

I think it works. The colour connection makes sense, and around half the marine chapters out there are ultramarine successors.
>>
>>45323568
>>45323735
Indeed I have.
*blams self for heresy*
>>
>>45323636
Yeah, what the fuck are the Space Wolves doing making fun of other's names.
>>
I thought the Death Strike marines had more or less replaced them, what with their similar colors and symbol.
>>
>>45323761
hmm - so, the viking marines made fun of the name 'Rainbow Warriors'
let's look at that...

the norse warriors viewed the rainbow as the 'Bridge to the Gods' - it was one of the most revered natural spectacles in the norse warrior culture, as it represented Odin's divine favor and the very gateway to Valhalla/warrior heaven.
So, for a viking warrior, the rainbow is a symbol of reverence and glory and fulfillment of oaths.

And yet geedubs gives us a spaceviking who mocks the name 'Rainbow Warriors'

uh-huh....
>>
>>45324066
To be fair, they aren't a carbon copy of real world vikings. Even the people of Fenris have different myths, mostly about Leman Russ.
>>
>>45318455
>>45317990
Go away Whineseerfags, go shit up Dakka Dakka.
>>
>>45324066
Yup. They'd be more likely to mock them for their lineage than their name.

Gav Thorpe should have done better.
>>
>>45324189
To be fair, Time Travelling Dark Angels.

I don't think I'll ever stop being mad about that. Damn you Thorpe, and you could be so good in the first two books.
>>
>>45324066
>>45323761

I don't think that any chapter that calls itself the "Space Wolves" should start taking the piss out of another chapters name.
>>
> Three people playing as homebrew marines in a tourny
> All three are one of the two Missing Legions
>>
>>45324651
Making your homebrew chapter one of the missing legions directly always seemed very over the top to me.

Better to go with successors. Keeps some of that mystery alive and means you won't step on as many toes.
>>
>>45324651
Was this 30k or 40k? I'd forgive it in the former, since otherwise you've only got so many Legions to work with, especially since Forge World is pumping out models and rules over time. But in 40k, it's just ridiculous.
>>
>>45317990
> Go ahead and call the the Arcus Fortium instead of the Rainbow Warriors.
> Color 'em white and gold (the color of unseperated light) in contrast to the Black Legion
> Now just make up a reason they were expunged instead of marked as traitors and where they've been when they show up as a full Legion to stop the next Black Crusade.
>>
>>45324955
If we're thinking up reasons how about they got involved with the Ordo Chronos and accidentally erased themselves from time. Apparently trying to hotwire the T.A.R.D.I.S. isn't a clever thing to do, not even if its to go back in time and save the Emperor. The only people that remember them were the ones connected to the warp in some way when the shit went wrong so people sort of know some sort of legion was made and that it existed for a while and now its gone and none of the records of it exist but there is room for the records to exist in which is weird.

After a few hundred years people were more inclined to believe it was a fuck up by the Administratum rather than time being all ragged around the edges.

For what ever reason they've managed to break back into existence again, possibly through the power of friendship or more likely the power of spite.
>>
File: what the fuck am I reading.jpg (178KB, 434x575px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am I reading.jpg
178KB, 434x575px
>>45324955
>>45325141
Wait hold on what is this

I thought we were talking about the Rainbow Warriors, not making up fan canon for them.
>>
>>45325284
They were a Legion before. They can be a Legion again. Just need to make them NOT a joke and explain why they haven't been around.
>>
>>45319377
>And 9/10 of them would do a full 180 and compliment you on your homebrew army in person.

Grognards who get mad about homebrew legions don't have the sack to say so to people's faces. Anonymity is funny like that.
>>
>>45325323
Never seen a canonical reference to being a first founding legion.

Do you have a source?
>>
>>45324729
Indeed.
>>
>>45325646
Their logo appears in the rogue trader page alongside all the then first founding chapters
>>
>>45325646
Warhammer 40000 rogue trader.

Them and the Valedictors were kicked out of the spot to make room for special snowflake legions.
>>
>>45323761
It wouldn't be the first time a chapter thought they were descended from the Ultramarines when they really aren't.
>>
I wonder what the primarchs of the rainbow warriors and Valedictors would be like if they haven't ditched them.
>>
>>45325323
There isn't enough about them to be a joke. They're really just a colorscheme and a name.
>>
>>45325793
Ah, this is a misunderstanding of that chart. Those were 12 examples.

The idea of legions wasn't invented then, there were many of the thousand chapters who dated back to the start of the Imperium, and that list included the flesh tearers, flesh eaters, blood drinkers, silver skulls, and crimson fists. That's half of the 12 sample chapters along with the Rainbow Warriors. I doubt they're all first founding.
>>
>>45326216
Not referring to the chart here (>>45319487) but a separate page.

And yes, that some chapters achieve an ascendance to first founding is a suspicious retcon.
>>
Man, the old school art and shit in this thread makes me want to go play one of those early editions. Is 1st or 2nd ed any good? Is there a fan-ruleset to fix the inevitable balance problems it would have had from being a GW ruleset?
>>
>Warhammer40k isn't about "your dudes"

Kek. What misguided souls you all are going about destroying the community.
>>
File: Marine Chapters.png (7MB, 2101x1546px) Image search: [Google]
Marine Chapters.png
7MB, 2101x1546px
>>45326340
These pages?

Still, the point is first founding is a ridiculous concept to apply here. At least the Valedictors have some reason behind it.

Hmm, actually this makes sense. The Space Wolves, according to RT, weren't founded until M32. This would put them as 3rd founding. Obviously the Space Wolves actually hate the Rainbow Warriors, because all their legends are lies, and it was actually the Rainbow Warriors who were involved in the Horus Heresy.
>>
>>45326496
Hold up, who are the field police mentioned on the far left?
>>
>>45326413
You can have your dudes just don't make them first founding.
>>
>>45326543
Military Police are usually soldiers who police other soldiers. They make sure they're not breaking the law, etc.
>>
>>45326496
No, it was a black and white page. Don't make me dig my copy out of storage.

>>45326586
I would lulz pretty hard if someone saw that and actually started making a detachment from the 'Field Police' chapter of space marines.
>>
>>45323669
Dark Angels used to be knights, now they're more Native American since they can't recruit from Caliban anymore.

What's that one short story where the Death Wing bust up that gene steeler cult and they go all native before the battle?
>>
>>45326628
Why not? Not exactly bad colors or symbol. It even sort of makes sense fluffwise - they could recruit from Schola Progenum recruits who were earmarked to become Arbites, and therefore place a huge emphasis on the law and act as a somewhat less violent version of the Minotaurs.
>>
>>45324454
Space Wolves don't call themselves Space Wolves, and dislike the name
>>
File: Deathwing03.jpg (130KB, 1024x587px) Image search: [Google]
Deathwing03.jpg
130KB, 1024x587px
>>45326693
It's mroe of the reverse - they used to be Native Americans, but now they're more Knights to keep in line with the old Caliban culture. Not to mention they have a lot more than just one recruiting world now.

The story is literally called Deathwing. Here's a link for you.

http://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/75862/King_-_Deathwing.html
>>
>>45326722
It's just the blatancy of the name, Anon, just the name. I'd retcon it to 'the Arbitrators' or something so as to not get quite so much 80's cartoon vibe.

Maybe the Arbitrators in addition to recruiting from the schola, make is a special point of their business to respond to distress calls from the Adeptus Arbites and coordinate well with them?
>>
>>45326736
They don't dislike it enough to stop sticking wolves in everything and their dick in wolves.
>>
>>45326628
>I would lulz pretty hard if someone saw that and actually started making a detachment from the 'Field Police' chapter of space marines

That's kinda what the Space Wolves do
>>
>>45326790
So they were Knights first, then native americans then knights again?
>>
>>45326861
Yes, but they don't announce themselves as the 'Field Police Chapter'.

Also, they're not really 'field police' in the MP sense of the word.
>>
>>45326834
The name probably shouldn't be Arbitrators - that's already a term used for Arbites. Maybe 'Angels of Judgement' or 'The Lawbringers' or something like that.

And I do like the coordinating with Arbites bit - focusing more on putting down uprisings and stopping rebellions before they grow too large. Maybe even hunting down cults, Chaos or Genestealer, thanks to Arbites tips.
>>
File: Deathwing04.jpg (152KB, 675x941px) Image search: [Google]
Deathwing04.jpg
152KB, 675x941px
>>45326902
No, they were never knights first. They were Native Americans first.
>>
>>45326948
>'The Lawbringers' or something like that.
Yeah. Too may 'Angles' chapters is an acute problem with the naming.

>Also, being called the Lawbringers I'd expect them to be seriously into motor bike squadrons
>>
Of course, this is beside the point, but if you're making a chapter out of the field police, shouldn't you also do ones for Chaplains and Medics?
>>
>>45326968
Are you telling me that Lion El'Jonson was never a knight but was an indian instead? I'm honestly confused here and don't know a lot about the Rouge Trader days or early editions
>>
>>45326992
>seriously into motor bike squadrons

White Scars successors.

>>45327046
There's a minor chapter called the Adulators who are 'steeped in the ways of the Ecclesiarchy.' If that's not Chaplain-y, I don't know what is.
>>
File: Dark Angels.png (1MB, 1676x633px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Angels.png
1MB, 1676x633px
>>45327076
Of course not. That would be ridiculous.

We're saying Lyyn Elgonsen was an Indian.
>>
>>45327156
Damn - and that feast still hasn't been cut out of the canon yet.
>>
>>45326834
>>45326722
>>45326948
I'm going to start homebrewing the Star Police. or maybe the Space Cops. Try and stop me.
>>
>>45327293
In true rogue trader fashion, call them Space Pigs.

Then claim their true name is in latin, like with the space wolves and space sharks.
>>
>>45326968
>From death comes hope, from desolation comes new beginnings

Nurgle please go.
>>
>>45327328
>everything is written, engraved, and spoken in pig latin
>>
File: 1439373073729.gif (161KB, 921x155px) Image search: [Google]
1439373073729.gif
161KB, 921x155px
>>45327293
Go full blown autist and name them Star Cops
>>
>>45327378
This. Do it. You have to do this.

Some wear wild west sheriff hats, some wear Judge Dredd hats, some wear ye olde London bobby hats.

FOOOKEN DOOO EEET!
>>
>>45326931
I suppose that's true there police dutys are a lot more secret.
>>
>>45327434
>Some wear wild west sheriff hats,
These would be your scout squads
>some wear Judge Dredd hats,
These would be you bike squadrons
>some wear ye olde London bobby hats.
Ordinary tactical Marines

>MFW.jpg when someanon actually implements my lulz idea (>>45326628)
I demand pix when it happens
>>
>>45328304
>Sheriff hats

Now I'm picturing a cowboy chapter called the Lone Stars. All with double bolt pistols for maximum gun-slinging.
>>
Daily reminder that 'primarchs' are a catch-all term for any chapter's sainted heroes and any space marine can become one if the chaplain says it
>>
>>45326496
Beakies are the best.
>>
>>45317990
>If you try to exercise some creativity instead of just repeating what GW craps out these days you' are cancer.

Okay then, glad to be part of the same community as people like you.

I'll just go play some more with my Rift Lords chapter.
>>
>>45327155
Pretty sure those aren't chapters but ranks within the Legions themselves. The medics are earlt incarnation Apothicaries and the Chaplin and field police unit were combined into one.
>>
>>45324066
Why the everloving fuck would the Space Wolves know anything about the vikings?
>>
>>45324729
Are people at tournaments genuinely going to be buttmad about this?
>>
>>45329650
I imagine no one except the Emperor knows anything about the Vikings considering they've been dead for 2 million years
>>
Dark Angels are more like European monks, not knights. Take Grey Knights or Black Templars if you want knights.
>>
>>45329667
At tournents you won't get many people asking about the in-depth fluff of your army anyway, but in general its usually better to make your force more minimal in terms of univerde events.

A Chaos warband of a warp god outside the big 4, for example, is much better when they play it down and make it a minor warp entity rather than a 5th special snowflake god who's just as big as the other 4.
>>
File: 1425274371521.jpg (359KB, 1500x1860px) Image search: [Google]
1425274371521.jpg
359KB, 1500x1860px
>>45327378
Lone Star Cops.
>>
File: dark angel marine_3.png (2MB, 1389x1600px) Image search: [Google]
dark angel marine_3.png
2MB, 1389x1600px
>>45330391
All the chapters have a vaguely monkish theme about them, so you could say that almost any chapter is like European monks.

The Dark Angels, however, are distinctly like Teutonic Knights, where the Black Templars are like Templars and the Grey Knights are like heroic paladins. Just look at those winged helmets - that's amazingly like the Ritterbruger.
>>
>>45328426
Come to think of it did rogue trader give the named of the primarchs of the rainbow warriors and Valedictors.
>>
>>45328715
You can exercise as much creativity as you want you have 23 other founding to choose from you don't need to encourage special snowflake legions make special snowflake chapters instead.
>>
>faggots badmouthing chapter creation, one of the last bastions of creative freedom in the while decrepit property

Fuck you, I hate marysueflakes as much as anyone but the freedom to do just about anything you can imagine is one.of 40ks draws
>>
>>45333887
We are not badmouthing chapter creation we are badmouthing legion creation.

Honestly for me its not so much that I think it's to snowflake as I think it was not worth taking away the status of 2 existing legions to make it possible

Why couldn't they just tack an extra 2 missing legions on instead of stealing spots that were already taken.
>>
>>45333887
Chapter creation is one thing, but Legion is another.

There are only two missing Legions, and all of the Legions are still major players in some form. That means you need a very good reason for them to have gone missing and for nobody to have heard of them, and no matter what you do you're coloring in a large blank slot in the lore.

Compare that to just making a successor chapter to one of those missing legions, giving a bit of thought to what scattered legends they had heard of said legion, and make their tactics be what they think the legion preferred.

A progenitor unknown chapter rumoured to have decended from a missing legion is much better than that legion just mysteriously showing up after being lost in the warp for 10,000 years or whatever.
>>
I can't even imagine the degree of autism required to care about something like this.
>>
>>45334836
Do you know where you are anon.
>>
>>45334848
I don't understand how the quality of a custom chapter's background lore matters at all. They're just game pieces, fluff means affects absolutely nothing.

Taking 40k lore seriously is an issue in its own. It's goofy as hell.
>>
File: 1445205015070.jpg (11KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
1445205015070.jpg
11KB, 360x361px
>>45334836
>>45334934
>>
>>45334934
I'm not even mad about homebrew I'm mad about the rainbow warriors and lamenters getting shafted.
>>
>>45334934
>It's goofy as hell.
THANK YOU.
>>
>>45334934
fluff means absolutely nothing

>...

how is this not bate. without fluff we may as well just sit aound and solve math equations.
>>
>>45335058
To be fair, you don't need fluff to play the game, your making two armies fight each other, not discussing thier motivations. Besides, the fluff IS goofy and I find it alot of times detracts from the things that are cool in the universe...
>>
>>45335850
Wait, you find the fluff detracts from the universe?

Do you also find the crunch gets in your way when using the rules?
>>
>>45334934
But if I didn't care about the fluff, I'd have absolutely no reason to play 40k. I'd go play Malifaux with my dad or some shit.
>>
>>45328387
>"Stage Coach" Rhino with Shotgun armed crew

>lever-action Long-barrelled Bolt-rifles

>Bionic Horse Cavalry instead of Biker squads
>>
>>45337738
>"Stage Coach" Rhino with Shotgun armed crew
Shut up and take my thrones.
>>
>>45321214
made a thread, share your thoughts >>45338791
>>
>>45317990
As much as I like Space Aztecs, it kinda makes sense.
>Sir! Incomming vox!
>"Reinforcements?"
>Even better! Astartes! Lord...couldn't catch his name...of the Rainbow Warriors sir!
>"The Rainbow Warriors? I don't suppose the Sunshine Squad is accompanying them?"
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.