[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God Game, 10th era

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 409
Thread images: 42

File: cosmos.png (101KB, 945x605px) Image search: [Google]
cosmos.png
101KB, 945x605px
archive: http://pastebin.com/usuauHhP

Notable happenings of the 9th age:
A bunch of new gods have awoken.
Morroth created all kinds of monsters and beasts.
Velocioraptors are still the apex predators of Earth, but Swamp Dragons are a close contender.
The FrostFire magocracy of Xioni is still the largest and most powerful empire of mortals, with the multi-planetary empire of the Saecora coming behind in a close second place.
Orks were made of moss, plants and bones by Morroth, and later infused with echoes of his essence when the god was slain and his corpse taken away from Domina.
Tutarr finished the Godhall, a fortress the size of a planet where Gods can council and resolve disputes without taking to arms. Many gods proceeded to construct thrones for themselves in the council chamber.
Domina got a new godly grandchild, Zanathros, that spread motes of light across the cosmos to make "stars" to brighten up the dark void.
Voluris and Regolith increased the numbers of clerics and binders amongst the humans, and amongst the clerics there is the occasional Oracular Paladin, thanks to Zanathros.
Nafemis the goddess of the wind and chilled breeze created blizzard flowers on Xionis.
Frakt gave Regolith's unborn child a really, really buff sheep.
Tutarr.... made himself a companion from mud and stone and gave life to it... a giant amongst giants.
the Orks' fate is written in the stars and they are bound to it, giving their hordes a huge weakness; they are also forbidden from using Barathran's portals.
Trasa made his (nat 100) master dyer into a (98) goddess as his companion, Arethe the goddess of colour.
Zanathros incorporates the Great Wheel into his "Divinity Engine" project, a contraption whose purpose will be to serve as the circle of rebirth as well as expand the cosmos on its own. So far, it's formed of the Wheel, Frostfire, Swampwoods of fear(courtesy of Gol Durak), sections forged by Tutarr, Dreamscapes of Nekomious, and Lightning Pillars.
>>
File: planets.png (40KB, 397x283px) Image search: [Google]
planets.png
40KB, 397x283px
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>45259369
on mortal magic:

The Mortal Magics mimic the most commonly used forms of The Word, and are divided into four categories.

Most common are Solar Clerics, soul-burning masters of enchanting, destruction and power. Prayer and meditation serve to heal their fractured souls, and their tendency to insane light-shows of pyromania on the battlefield makes them a worthy ally and fearsome foe. A cleric is a magical Big Shot, no one can throw around more power than a Cleric fresh from a Soul-Respite.

For every 3 Clerics, there is a FrostFire Mage. These casters lack variety, outside of mostly destructive spells, and can't pour out as much power as a Cleric, but their Magic is far more stable and less self-destructive. By drawing in energy around them, they mimic the flames of Kreos and Polus, blue fire that burns hot by stealing the heat from around it. FrostFire magic, due to it's nature, is very hard to counter-spell or resist

Binding Summoners are born with a gift to catch glimpses of the movements of Gods, and to hear snatches of The Words they speak. With this talent, they mimic the Gods' power, able to create structures and beasts straight from imagination. They are rare, and love solitude. Clerics and Summoners despise each other, for each is heretical to the other

A new order of Caster has appeared, the Gazing Oracles. Scattered across the cosmos, these beings are similar to the Summoners, in that they are born with a gift. Theirs allows them to draw insight from the movement of the stars, and catch glimpses of the future ahead. Depending on which star they feel closest too, an Oracle can skew the future they see, guiding their Destiny to serve themselves

Mortals are born attuned to none, one, or more Disciplines.

All Magics can be tainted by contact with Shadow Shards. Tainted Casters are exceedingly dangerous, and should enough mortal magicians be corrupted, it is possible The Lurker could once again be brought to this realm, freed from his prison.
>>
>>45259369
>>45259457
>25
Something from the beyond has latched onto the Divinity Engine and just sits there. A purple mass of tree-like fibers has entwined itself around a section of it. It radiates divine power, but unlike the essence of any god inside creation, but it does not seem to be anathema to the Divinity Engine..

Select a tripcode to become a God, and roll 1d100 to speak the WORD and make things happen. Anonymous players form a Choir to praise or scorn the works of these Gods as they see fit.
>>
>>45259369
>>45259457
>>45259537

Also, forgot, the Witness now has a twitter https://twitter.com/Witness_here where future threads will be announced
>>
Oh boy, new Era! Maybe the wedding celebration can finally happen!

>Dad can you tell me the story of Regolith's wedding?
>Well son, it took three whole Ages, because the Gods decided fighting each other was more important than a nice party
>>
>>45259635
What are you talking about, there's nothing better than a good battle, especially amongst gods.
>>
Fuck it, I'm back. Took some time off from godly duties. Spent time with humans, traveled, holed myself up in my castle of secret stuff.
>>
>>45259635
Tried baking a cake for this dudes wedding. it tasted horrible. I shouldn't have added that dash of secrets.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

And so a new era emerged. The godness of colours, adourning a white toga with golden details on it's sleeves and skirt moved into the new age

The old age was filled with war and blood among mortal's and god's. And the godness being one that reined in what through art could awake felling's in mortal's as well as god's was sad.

This new era shall be one of hapyness for finally Regolith's wedding was at close. So as a gift to existence and tto he very god's themself's she created the first Rainbows by speaking the word.

Rolling for rainbow's Domain's are Colours (15) Emotions (10) and Creation(5)
>>
>>45260247
Shit Arethe is pretty consistently the most powerful god, at least by the rolls
>>
File: 5117-angry-ice-king.jpg (367KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
5117-angry-ice-king.jpg
367KB, 900x900px
>>45260498

As far as I know, those little numbers we roll for "power levels" don't actually do anything, except serve as rough guidelines for who should 'respect' who? Like, I don't see Caliban bad-mouthing Domina, cuz she's way more powerful than him, but if it came to a fight, they are evenly matched...

Anyway, I have the highest number, at 137, so fear me, fools!
>>
>>45260653
Caliban and Domina used to be equal, but she gained power after devouring Herocles and the god of travels and adventure, so now that's.. eh.
And besides, >>45260498, Heroicus proved himself a lot more times through the 2nd and 3rd ages. And I'm totally not biased in that statement.
>>
>>45259797
Thanks for the gesture
>>
Rolled 22 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

The paranoia of the mortal leaders and obsession with war must be removed. They must be given the courage to accept peace amongst each other and trust their fellow man.
(rolling for it)

>>45260653
Frakt, you haven't given me an answer for the question to whether I should.. construct my throne, a seat of my power, on Xioni, your planet and domain.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>45260711
I can improve upon the cake.

All it needs are some...

frostings.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>45260498
Sweet and wonderfull Choir. i'm not powerfull, i was once a fragile mortal. If one is truly powerfull is my dear Trasa.

Now that my rainbows exist in the world's they shall inspire and invoke happyness toward mortal's.

I shall place the emptiness of the void with a new colour and i shall call it

>Cosmic Latte<
Colour (15)+Creation (5)
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>45260756

I shall allow you to construct a seat, for you have gifted my world with truly beautiful flowers. It shall rest where you like, and I shall lend my power to it's construction.
>>
File: azathoth.jpg (3MB, 2752x2752px) Image search: [Google]
azathoth.jpg
3MB, 2752x2752px
Rolled 37 (1d100)

Manoloth, awakened from its slumber while drifting between worlds. An age has passed, and now he was truly ready to spread its... tentacles to nearby worlds in it's unending search for music.

In the shadow of the forest of flesh and undescribable mass that covered the being as a whole
Was the gift of Dol Gurak.
tiny, frog like minions who sang
unending music to appease their master.

Manoloth followed the vibrations, to the closest civilised domain.

>Manoloth, The Blind Idiot God
>Domains:
>(Primary)
>Music 20
>(Sub)
>Mesmerising 5
>Insanity 5
>(Primary)
>Hunger 10
>(Sub)
>Growth 5
>>
>>45260761
Oh dear lord the sheer amount of sugar and divine diabetes....

>>45260756
Some peace and order is restored amongst the kingdoms of mortals, but a tenuous at best, and wars break out frequently. However, the state of the mortal realms is... calmer, than in the past age.
>>
Rolled 71 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>45260792
Oh Frakt, I brought the pillars of light, not the blizzard flowers, to your world. One might think I and Nafemis will have to dote on you to keep you up to date with us.. younger gods.
But I shall accept your offer.

I shall look for a crevice into the heart of the northern glacier of Xioni and make a path to its base, where I shall carve my mystical throne out of the ice and carve runes into it in the written language made by Illarion and used by my predecessor Heroicus for the same task.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>45260756
I shall support Voluris. As a godness of colours i want every one happy. Ishall inspire mortal artists so they can create a inpiring art piece.

This Art shall be all the dark and light colours showing mortal's in perfect hamorny or in great ment's of the day.

This art shall show encourage other mortal's to seek peace.

Colours (15)
>>
>>45260822
Did Frakt always had such a sweet tooth?
>>
>>45260974
Icings and Frostings are both within my domain. Honestly, I can only eat stuff that is almost 100% sugar.

>>45260916
Up know me, I am Uncle Frakt, after all. I am one of the oldest Gods, here since the first age, and the eons do wear down on me, but having such nice young godlings to take care of me makes it all okay! Remind me who you are, and what you do again? And who is this Nafemis of which you speak?
>>
>>45259537
>Taohw, the Twin-God of all things lost, forgotten, and over-looked
>Memory 15
>(Forgetting) 8
>(Secrets) 2
>Luck 10
>(Misfortune) 5
>Hiding/Hidden Things 5
>(Small Objects) 5
>(Insects) 5
>(Left Socks) >9k

Taohw grinned in impish delight, pointing at the work of the witness.
"Ao, I see it it, I see something they overlooked!"
"Thw, I know a thing they forgot!"
"Or perhaps they know, and wish to keep it secret, dear sister?"
"What luck, brother mine, for us to find and keep such a thing!"
Such mischief we might make.
> Rules addendum discussion
From last thread.
>Every god must list their primary domains(max 3) and gets to assign 30 points between them to be used as a bonus for rolls related to these domains. They additionally get 5 points per subdomain of these primaries to assign to their subdomains as they see fit.
So, new god takes the domain of Animals, at 25. Then puts one point in the subdomains felines, canines, ursids, rodents, marsupials, etc. and jams the remaining 96 points into dragons. Five points in the Destruction domain, and five into the killing domain. 1d100+25+5+5+96 to kill the Star Dragon in one blow, same again to create a Death Dragon to murder all the mortal souls and gods.
Obviously, we'd ignore such blatant power-wank, but better to cut it off before it happens, no? I'm thinking something like
>For every 5 points in a domain, you may either choose to [add a subdomain (which starts at a +5 bonus)] or [add another +5 to an existing subdomain] of that domain.
Yes, it's chunky wording, rough draft.
>>
File: music_nomnom.jpg (282KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
music_nomnom.jpg
282KB, 768x1280px
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>45260932

Manoloth followed the creation of art with great interest.
After all, it is wise to stray away from wars. All
that death only means that all these poor souls waste away in pointless conflicts with no discernible goal.

It approached this domain that created art, and sang it's silent song.
Through it, it invited people to create, to sing, to open their minds and to allow him to enter theirs.
>Music +20
>X number of artists start composing and playing sweet sweet music.
>>
Currently at work, will hop in if the game is still running when I'm done.
>>
>>45261034
You must be a real sweety then

>giggles

Frakt can i give a diferent kind of plant to your world? I wss thinking of this little bushes filled with ice-blue berries.
>>
>>45261082
as I pointed out last thread, if there's overlapping between primary domains and subdomains, you only apply the highest boost, you don't stack them.
>>
Someone explode a planet or three. Maybe.
>>
>>45260761
Well. That's a great cake.

Anyway, all gods are welcome at my wedding, and the ceremony will start soon.
>>
Hello again my fellow Deities.

>>45259369
The Saecora formed a Coalition with a bunch of other races as well. That's probably the largest Empire since it encompasses the entirety of some worlds, most notably "Earth" and My World.

>>45260653
Hey Frakt, what'd you do with the Caliborn?
>>
>>45261034
Frakt, you do remember me, Voluris, goddess of Courage and Magic, do you not?
Nafemis is the goddess of chilly breezes and wind who made you the blizzard flowers.
>>
>>45259635
If you really want to hold that wedding thn I suggest you get right on it.
>>
>>45261113
>working on a saturday
>being Domina is suffering
>>
Rolled 69 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>45261122
Sure dear, that'll be nice. Here, have some of my Word to help things along.

>>45261151
Caliborn are... Are they the things you made for me when I was in that metal contraption of yours?
They're around here somewhere. I think I left them on the Comets? You can have them, if you like, or I can host them on Xioni. What exactly were they, again?

>>45261178
Of course I remember you! And dear Nafemis as well. Such nice girls.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>45261248
They were the Angel Warrior Generals I made from your leftover Essence.

And if you left them on the comets and I left my Luminous on the comets...

Rolling.
>>
>>45261132
So, just 1d100+96, then? Still might get to be an issue, but I'm happy to leave it be. Toahw is no witness, even if they do like to see things that others don't.
>>45261122
Small bushes with small berries? Perhaps they can also have tiny little thorns? We like the little plant, and Xioni is unkind to little things.
>>
>>45259759
>Spent time with humans

Better roll for demigods!
>>
>>45261248
Hopefully my throne of magic carved masterfully into one of your favourite sheets of ice should let you remember me better. And don't worry about the ice carved out, I made sure it didn't melt but rather made it fall as a thin layer of snow coating the interior of the cavernous chamber.
>>
File: cosmos copy.png (103KB, 945x605px) Image search: [Google]
cosmos copy.png
103KB, 945x605px
Rolled 38 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>45261417
>>45261417
it would be more like a question of which domain fits the most, and then use that domain's bonus... eh, we'll just deal with it when it comes to it if someone min-maxes their god for a single purpose.

And also, seeing as no one has cared about the purple tree-mass, pic related.
>>
>>45261567
68 has been contributed to the construction of the Divinity Engine, but in what way and with what meaning?
Divinity Engine status: 731/1000
>>
>>45261567
>>45261615
I should also note that the Star Dragon has not attacked the mass foreign to the world, before some god decides to question it.
>>
Rolled 15 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>45261108
And as she eared the music Arethe opend a wide smile for Manoloth. In pure innocence the colourfull godness moved around the bling god.

>But Master how can the Godness of colours be associated with Manoloth?

>Ah these student's. Let me finish and then will know.

As she keep moving around Manoloth, innocuously the godness moved between his tentacles. Maybe she knew what Manoloth music can invoke and so while she movwd following the rythm of his song's the godness created a way so mortal's could avoid being touched by the blind.

>And this my student's is the legend from here it came the 'First Dance'

Modifier by using emotion to follow Manoloth's music rythm.
>>
Music is played in the Palace of Regolith's, by mortal musicians from Daemonia and from among the humans brought to the Palace last Age. Tables full of food and drink for divine and mortal alike sit throughout the hall. The guests mingle and talk and drink, and at his throne, Regolith watches, waiting for his bride to arrive.
>>
>>45261417
>>45261248
Enchanted by Manoloth music. She finds herself quite distracted.
>>
Rolled 72, 51 = 123 (2d100)

>>45261684

A young human male sleeps. In his dreams, he sees but a black
expanse, the dark infinite void that is space.

In his dream, he slowly gets lifted from his abode, and flies.

He sees his planet, and then he sees the stars. And between all that expanse, he sees It.

He awakens, and he has an itch, inside his brain. One he can't scratch. He must reiterate this sound. This silent music.

>1st roll Mesmerise +5 to invite mortals to play for Manoloth
>2nd roll Hunger +10 Manoloth feasts on the music of the mortals if first roll succesful.

Manoloth reaches out to Arethe in her mind.
>Young Goddess.... Music.... Isn't it wonderful?
>>
Rolled 50, 26 = 76 (2d100)

>>45261658
We see it!
But, we don't know it. Did we forget about it? No, we aren't that young/old.
Curious gods poke at mysteries unseen
> Rolling to hide (+10) from the purple mass as we learn its secrets (+2)
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>45261868

And all of a sudden, this world, had music.
Thousands of mortals were touched, and hundreds,
reached back with haunting compositions.

Violins, pianos, and magneficent harps, they all created
their own magnifecent tools.

Out of all of them, 82 mortals rose up. Their music,
it's magneficence almost reaching the perfection that
Manoloth created.

And of them, 51 mortals were invited to Manoloth's court.
Their minds, and talents left their bodies, leaving behind
cold, empty husks of meat and bone, mumbling and crippled.

And Manoloth grew. He now was just a little bigger than an Asteroid,
just another cosmic construct drifting in space.

Its tentacles gave way, to show the meaty flesh underneath. And from the forests
that covered its body, creatures, not unlike the humans he just feasted on appeared.
But they were not really human. THey were made of It. And played music, for it.

>Roll for Growth +5
>>
>>45261755
The former god of courage arrives to the palace of Regolith, his brass armor reflecting the palace's glow.
He places the Sword of War, forged by Tutarr, in front of his once-ally and friend.
>A gift, for your mightiest mortal champion.
>>
I really want to create something. Like, dire chameleons. I also want to drop me divinity somewhere on the place humans live. Can't remember its name for the sake of me.
>>
>>45261996
A single solitary eye opens in the middle of the mass, and a thought echoes across the void outside the world, heard by those at its edge.

A word. A word outside a world. Many words. All these words. All these concepts. Life. Death. Light. Dark. Unknown. Unknown outside. Unknown in next world.<
>>
>>45262013
>>Thank you Heroicus. I appreciate the gift. Care for a drink? That wine beverage that Severus made so long ago is good.

Regolith motions to a Radiant, which brings some wine.
>>
Golgadoth, Manoloth, Gævën, looks like this is the age of the Lurkers from Beyond.

Somebody round up the Shadow Shards, before these freaks get their grubby tentacles on them!
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>45261868
She moved between the tentacles still using her domain over emotions so she could 'feel' his music and so his voice whispered on her ear.

A sweet laugh, full of the innocence of the toung comes from Arethe. Her long raibow coloured hair moved the same way as water and flame, reflecting the flow of emotions and she anwsered.

"Yes! Music is truly wonderfull!"

Her wide smile emerged as she moved. Each time his music inspired her and as she moved her hair leaved a after image of raibow colour. The 'dance' mesmerizing movement awoken by the music rythm.

Modifier emotion (10)+ Colour (15)
>>
I should've made some illusionists. After all, Illusion is a great way to deceive.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>45262182
Weddings call for a celebration.
And celebretions call for music!
Manoloth extends it's children to approach the wedding ceremony.

A parade of creatures, one more odd from the last enter the ceremony, playing wonderful music as a gift to the couple.
Creatures playing organs -as in their own organs- to create music.
Stomach backpipes, bone xylophones and harps made out of the insides of
all creations creatures!

Manoloth hopes his gift is appreciated! :)

> Roll Music +20

>>45262194
dont be racist against tentacles bro

>>45262223
The tentacles slowly retracted as Arethe flew past them, and then slowly came back. They warped around her slowly and then let her escape, feigning a grasp.
And so the Blind Idiot God slowly played along this new presence, and created music to please them both.

Beneath this dance of the divine, the troupe of musicians played on, and entertained the two dancers.
>>
>>45262182

Hey, Regolith! How's my favorite ball of light? I bought a whole bunch of gifts, namely a lint remover and a really buff sheep. You can shave it to make a sweater or something, I dunno, it's yours now.
Oh yeah, I also did a little of the catering, tell me if you like the cake, ok?

Are we inviting the three wierdo gods? Not that I have anything against them, that Manoloth guy sounds like he knows his way around a oboe, and he hasn't eaten the sweet little Arathe yet, so he can't be all bad...

Now, where's my date?
>>
>>45262182
>It truly is. I remember this batch from when Molinoth and I walked amongst the mortals. A fine age.
>>
>>45262334
>Thank you for your contribution to the music.

>>45262351
Your gifts are appreciated, Frackt. Thank you for coming.

>>45262423
>I propose a toast. To friendship.

Regolith raised his glass to Heroicus's.
>>
File: 97854248.jpg (141KB, 741x1079px) Image search: [Google]
97854248.jpg
141KB, 741x1079px
>>45262351
Close by. True Divinity really makes distances irrelevant, doesn't it?
And also, I decided to listen to your advice of godly fashion and spruce up a little from my old and stuffy mortal robes. I hope you don't mind I took the liberty of chipping out a piece of one of the frozen lightning pillars.
>>
>>45262508
>To friendship. May no one betray your trust in them.
>>
>>45262557
Hey, I'd wreck every lightning pillar on my planet to let you wear an outfit like that! Who knew I have the coolest date here?!

What the heck do those lightning pillars even do? Don't they warm up planets? I should probably wreck them anyway... Honey, your wardrobe is about to expand a thousandfold.
>>
>>45262633
They are good as they are, my dear Frakt. They are there to illuminate the worlds in case Domina ever darkens the stars again.
>>
Rolled 58 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>45262111
We do not like these words, they're not fun at all.
No, not nice, not small. We should forget the words and sights we have seen and heard from this purple beyonding.
But, then they would be forgotten, and unseen, and so ours. Do we want them?
No, not at all. We will make them seen and known to all, and take nothing from them but that which we had before.
Yes, all will remember this.
>Spreading the memory of the words across creation, because we don't want it.
>>
File: 1454552174198.jpg (329KB, 838x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1454552174198.jpg
329KB, 838x1200px
>>45262334
Her feets moved in sync with the blind god. The tentacles once they grabbed her made a tickle on her body and in full hapiness she laughted. A joyous one at that, she being the perfect partner, allowing the music god to guide her by his tune.
>>
>>45262557
Well a bunch of mortals in my dreamscape caught a glimpse of you in that getup and started dreaming about the things they wish you would do to them. So I'd say it's pretty spiffy.
>>
File: Fancy Ghost.png (333KB, 308x661px) Image search: [Google]
Fancy Ghost.png
333KB, 308x661px
Am I too late for the wedding? the reception? I was grabbing my fancy suit!
>>
Rolled 17 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>45262781
>Small. Mischief. Twin. Sight. Hearing. Purple. Within. Beyond

Why does one world need so many Words?
Is its creator unhappy with his making?
Why has the creator not cast out gods that are against it?
Why has the creator not done things how it wants them to be and kept them like that?
Stale... static... horrible.
Growth.
Grow.
This world desires growth
This word desires growth
This god desires growth
This god shall grow
And this world shall grow with it
And it shall grow across the nothing
And it shall grow over static worlds
It shall grow beyond the beyond
It shall grow to be its own beyond
It shall grow until worlds are made in it
And new worlds shall grow in those worlds
>>
>>45262845
I don't mind, Nekomious, as long as they are brave enough to admit it. They were my kin once, after all.
>>
File: growing cosmos.png (105KB, 945x605px) Image search: [Google]
growing cosmos.png
105KB, 945x605px
>>45262974
Divinity engine status: 778/1000
>>
File: neokmious.png (625KB, 1064x720px) Image search: [Google]
neokmious.png
625KB, 1064x720px
>>45263021
Brave enough to admit it? Not to your true face. But if it offends just remember, it's only a dream, man.
>>
File: tentacle wrestling.jpg (36KB, 505x367px) Image search: [Google]
tentacle wrestling.jpg
36KB, 505x367px
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>45262974
Through the void. It feels.
And through the void. It hungers.
But through the void. It recognises.
Another being. Another creature. That grows.
That expands.
That has tentacles. It cannot be.

Filled with determination,
and with its hunger ony growing further.
It knows.
It must protect. The one cosmos.
The one universe that has music.
There can be only one.

>Rolls -20. Tentacle wrestles Gævën .
>>
File: Monkeyknifefight.jpg (64KB, 820x460px) Image search: [Google]
Monkeyknifefight.jpg
64KB, 820x460px
>>45263189
Gather round, everyone! The wierdo's are at each others throats!
>>
So, A wedding, two tentacle things attacking each other (the invention of weird fetishes, perhaps?), and I'm back after taking a godly vacation. This is a good age.
>>
Rolled 73 + 13 (1d100 + 13)

>>45262974
It isn't happy being known and found?
No it wants all the bigness too.
Fine, The Twins oblige!
We take the smallness of it back, so it will grow, and never be good and tiny like us.
>Rolling to add to Divinty engine by removing small and giggling because the rest of the gods forgot to install brakes, so it will grow and grow, and none will remember how to stop it. 5+8=13
>>
File: aion-elyos-female-cleric.jpg (31KB, 485x461px) Image search: [Google]
aion-elyos-female-cleric.jpg
31KB, 485x461px
After the toast, and a good bit of partying, the music stops, and is hastily changed to a slower and more formal music. Some female mortals lead the way, young girls throwing flowers of all kinds. They are followed by half a dozen Radiants in armor, and honor guard. They snap to attention at either side of the pathway created by the mortal girls.

Following them is Corona, Regolith's bride to be, glowing with the soft warm light of a spring morning.
>>
Rolled 6 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>45263189
Using her dance and colourfull emotions the godness send a rain os winged lizard creatures.This small and cute things would ride the very own void drifting in the existence their wings would be like of butterflies with raibow colours covering they treslucent wing bodies.

They fly through the existence and the dream worlds inspiring friendship, happyness and protecting the mortals And they shall be called fairy dragon's!

Rolling modifier iscolours ( 15)+Creation(5)
>>
Rolled 21 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>45263189
Hurt?
Anguish?
Pain?
Why?
Why does the blind hurt growth?
What has growth done?
Is the word of this world static order?
Has growth been wrong to come here?
Has growth angered a creator?
Growth wishes not to be shunned away again.

>Rolling to grow a protective barrier of divine roots to defend and protect itself
>>
>>45263441
Once she notices the music changing she sit in a conner excited about the wedding. rabbling with herself
>>
>>45263433
>or is that -5, because using the domain backwards?
>>
>>45263525
>>45263189
Hurt.
Pain.
Branches snapping and roots torn.
Why does the mass hurt growth so?
What has growth done?
Growth found solid word and laid its roots.
Growth only for one purpose.
Does the world of these many Words not desire growth?
>>
File: sleeping-after-party.jpg (83KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping-after-party.jpg
83KB, 800x534px
Frakt is already sleeping at the wedding. Seems old people can't stay awake for any amount of time...

Europe and her cruel timezones drag me away, fellow gods... Keep the tentacles fighting, and the wedding going!
>>
File: 78546135.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
78546135.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>45263678
Oh my, my dear Frakt slumbers already? I apologize, my fellow gods, as I shall take him back to his realm and let him "sleep".
>>
>>45263668
The creature closes up.
No sound is made.
No music created.

Manoloth is not content.
But allas, it must also rest, as it is still young. And weak.
It retreats from the edge of the universe, towards it's warmer center.

It orbits the wedding, to be soothed,
by the sounds of music and celebrations.

>>45263503
Colors, how beautiful must they be. But Manoloth is blind, and it can only dream of colors, and feast on music.

And for now, it can only dream. And for a while, it will slumber.

Europe is a cruel mistress indeed. Goodnight!
>>
>>45263628
just go with a domain that applies whose bonus is higher, and ignore the other bonuses
>>
>>45263781
Don't ya dare take advantage of the old geezer.
>>
File: 963214852.jpg (91KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
963214852.jpg
91KB, 420x300px
>>45263843
Take advantage of my dear Frakt? Now what would make you think I'd do that?
>>
>>45263781
Consider it my gift to the party.
>>
>>45263835
>>45263433
>73+8=81 then.

>>45263781
Goddess of courage and magic?
Dare ye enter her magical realm?
>>
>>45263441
Taking the guise of a paint-spattered artist of indeterminate age, I sit down at one of the tables and help myself to the food while enjoying the festivities.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

I roll to revive the lith, a beast from long ago

Also for those unfamiliar I am the God of life
>>
File: 1454807952074.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454807952074.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>45264065
Well, do you?
>>
>>45264019
Well, the fact that you were awfully quick to offer to take him home, makes me suspect that ye might be scheming something that may, or may not, result in god babies. Therefore, I do not trust that you will let Frakt sleep peacefully in his own home.
>>
>>45263816
>>45264065
Growth is confused.
Music came to hurt growth
yet Mischief helps growth grow and mend its wounds.
What Word drives this world, and decides the gods' actions?
What gods would come to hurt growth and force this world to remain static, and what gods would nurture growth and reap the rewards it sows and grows?
>>
>>45264325
Out of pure curiosity, what the bloody hell is going on here?
>>
>>45264389
If you ever figure it out, can you please tell me. Even the god of schemes is confused.
>>
Regolith awaits his bride in front of their thrones, wings tucked behind him, their glow muted somewhat.

Corona approaches in her gown, glowing with her soft light, with a hint of the curve of pregnancy starting to show.

The music continues to play, the honor guard at attention, and the flower girls out of the way.
>>
>>45264389
Growth was shunned by static creator.
Journeyed the beyond.
Hid from things in beyond
Ran from things in beyond
Crashed into solid word
word is different, but comfort
Growth wants to grow
Music does not want growth
Mischief wants growth
Growth sees each Word
Growth has not seen so many
Growth does not "speak", but communicates through its word
Growth grows through using word
Growth knows its only purpose
Growth does not see the purpose of so many different Words.
Growth feel that ring meant to grow
Growth is meant to grow
Growth wants to grow with ring and grow world.
>>
>>45264433
Only thing that could make it more chaotic is tzeench... Just as planned.
>>
>>45264127
No! It was ours. To, Zantheens is stealing that which was forgotten from us.
Ahw, be calm, we lose things all the time, and think what fun it will bring.
>>
>>45264576
It was created by me in the second era.
Also 100th response
>>
>>45264534
Looks like they got busy, and there is a god baby on the way.
>>
>>45264619
They tried to make a star their way when Domina darkened all. It didn't work out that way and they just made the first god that will be "born" the same way mortals create new ones..
You know all this, brother.
>>
As Nekomious traverses his land of dreams, flitting through the minds of mortals as a transient voyeur, he notices something amiss. A dream that's been going for days without change, and the dreamscape should be ever-changing.

Within this dream, it is raining. Not the cleansing, lighter rains of the steppes. Nor the refreshing, desperate rains of the deserts. Nor even the deep, sustaining rains of the forests.
This is the violent and tumultuous maelstrom of the sea, on a dark and stormy night. When the stars cannot be seen, direction is a guess, and hope is clutching a piece of wood with everything one has.

And it is within this storm that Nekomious finds the dreamer, upon a tiny island, terrified and weeping. A young woman in some priestly garb, hugging her knees.

So Nekomious appears before her, standing atop the waves as if they were but a thimble deep. She looks up, unsure if he is real or just another torment of her dream.
And Nekomious says unto her, "Hey man, you want some milk?" offering her his glass for a sip.

The girl looks at him incredulously, but takes the glass gingerly and tastes of it. The milk is the best tasting thing she's ever put into her mouth. And in her awe she forgets her fear.
She forgets the storm, and it settles. Beams of light pierce the cloud cover like gleaming blades. The tiny island grows as the water recedes, and fresh grass springs up as if chasing after the fleeing shore. Nekomious takes a seat next to her, enjoying the picturesque landscape and taking his glass of milk back. "Much better." he judges.
>>
>>45264777
Without a word the young woman attaches herself to Nekomious, clutching him as if he were stability itself, and weeps softly. Without a word, he gently strokes her hair. Time passes, and yet does not.

"Why do you not awaken?" Nekomious asks the young woman, "Your dream is long over."
"I do not know." she replies, "I can hear the god I spent my days worshipping calling my name, yet I cannot find my way to her. I think I must have died, yet I remain dreaming. Will I dream forever? Never to find the heaven I'm called to?"
"No." says Nekomious gently, "No, I will take you to your heaven personally, and I will ensure that this cannot happen again."
>>
>>45264811
Nekomious enters the wedding hall uninvited, holding a mortal soul gently cupped in one hand, and makes his way to the front of the room. A place lowered from the thrones, but elevated enough to make announcements and speeches to the assembled gods. Nekomious clears his throat and says to all his gathered peers:

"To the owner of a mortal cleric soul named Melony, you've left her outside your heaven. I repeat, to the owner of a cleric Melony's soul, she is outside of your heaven. Thank you."
>>
This is why i have servants on the wheel gathering my worshipers, or is it just the divinity engine now? I noticed that it was a bit different from the last time I saw it, you know, during the time I hid it.
>>
>>45259369
Once again, Gol Durak arose from the primordial swamps, aching to spread fear to bolster faith in him.
>>
Why must you have petty arguments and fights like the mortals? I just wish for life to spread
>>
>>45264837
Oh oh, was she forgotten?
Did some bad luck lead her astray?
Who has overlooked such a soul?
No matter! We will take her!
Yes, we will take her, and make her into some tiny crawling thing, with eyes that point every-which-way, so she will be always lost!
Or no, we make her something so small and plain, that everyone that sees her will ignore her, and put her from their minds at once!
Or, or, or...What?
Oh, fine, never mind, you're all thinking about her now, we don't want her anymore.
>>
Corona joins Regolith at the foot of the two thrones. Regolith clasps her hands with his, with a warm smile on his face.

The two seem to forget that they have guests for a moment, but they quickly look out at the crowd.

Regolith addresses the group.

>>Thank you all for coming here for our wedding. We know that there are some grudges and feuds, but we are glad that everyone can put them aside for this celebration.
>>
>>45265417
We're you here when monolith of the moon I was here? If so, where did he go?
>>
>>45265417
KISS HER ALREADY
>>
Rolled 2, 8, 19, 16, 18, 18, 11, 7, 1, 2, 20, 1, 6, 16, 3, 19, 7, 13, 4, 1, 14, 15, 13, 8, 5 = 247 (25d20)

>>45265417
The jolly godness of colours smiles a raibowed tear falling from her eye. And on deep fall the tear became butterflies that flew around the sun couple forming a shaped heart form around both.
>>
Rolled 79 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>45265853
stupid phone...
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>45264837
Ooh, the Nekomious! Gol Durak thanks thee for sowing fear of the Swamp Dragon through dreams in a past age. And amidst the merriment... and crowds? Gol Durak is more of the shadows. So shall Gol Durak establish surveillance of this event through shadows.
Gol Durak notices the mortal in the Nekomious' hands. She is not among the followers of Gol Durak, she is neither ruled by the fear of swamps, nor she is one that spreads fear.
This inspires Gol Durak. Spread the idea among followers, trick them to spread fear. Maybe through killing from the shadows...
>>
Rolled 92 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

i awaken what did i miss ?
also build that divine engine
+15 crafting domain
>>
>>45265792
Hush anon. It's OK.

Regolith turns to Corona.
>>Corona, my dear, I, Regolith, swear by the Light of Domina to stay by your side, protect you, and stay faithful to you for eternity.

Regolith plucks a band of silver from the hand of a Radiant and slides it onto Corona's finger.

>>This shall symbolize our bond.

Corona responds in kind, placing a ring on Regolith's finger.

>>Dear Regolith, I swear to stay by you and stay faithful to you for eternity. May this ring sbolize my love.

The two look at each other for another moment, then seal the ceremony with a kiss.
>>
Rolled 32 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

After leaving Melony's soul in its rightful place, and participating in a brief toast, Nekomious took his leave of festivities.

Mortals dying within the dreamscape was an unfortunate situation he'd overlooked, and one that needed to be amended immediately. And with nearly all the gods paying more attention to each other than the cosmos, maybe he could get away with a little more than he might otherwise.

Nekomious drifted above his purple haze, watching its infinite depths slowly roil around as a part of the Divinity Engine. He envisioned then a new world orbiting about it. A small one, relatively, but a world nonetheless.

A world of shallow oceans filled with plenty of lazy fish. A world of forested lands, some temperate and some tropical, filled with small, flighty birds. A world dotted of a few steep and blustery mountains, snowcapped and filled with fat sheep. A world of warm and sunny planes, filled with giddy antilope.

And at this vision, the Word burst forth from Nekomious' lips and he said "Let it be."
and the mists of the dreamscape surged. And from them burst forth a new world.

>and rolling for the creation of a world full of animals, let's see how freaky it is.
>The higher the number, the more realistic and normal the world winds up being. The lower the number, the more unreal and dream-twisted it came out.
>>
>>45266107
Divinity engine status: 873/1000
It nears completion, a great wheel of cosmic power surrounding all of creation.
However, with its growth comes....
>>
Rolled 25 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>45266107
>>45266259

It grows
Growth grows with it
Growth will go on
Growth in all ways
Growth in the only way
Growth for growth's sake
Growth for Growth's sake
>>
Rolled 26 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>45266259
>>45266259
I wish to add my power to the engine
>>
>>45266197
Nekomious looked upon the world, and saw that not all was how he had envisioned it.

The forests were darker, deeper, and more ominous. While the seas had some shallow shoals, the oceans went far deeper and ensconced strange creatures that looked more like the spawn of Manoloth than any fish. And in places, the space of the world itself was irregular, and one could walk from one point to another without knowing any of the places in between. The plains at least were sunny, and warm. But elsewhere it was as if cast in an eternal gloam. Never quite the pitch of night, but never truly knowing the light's full radiance.

Nekomious saw these imperfections of his work, took a long drink of his milk, and then said, "Eh, close enough. I'll call it...Cheshia."
>>
>>45266259
>>45266311
Divinity Engine status: 969/1000

Nearly completed, the divinity engine sprouts life beyond what Gol Durak planted on it and the conditions to sustain it due to Zantheens' power being added with the other things inhabiting it.
>>
>>45266259
>Word of forgetting to stop getting bigger was forgot. Oddly okay with this.
>>
>>45266647
never said it wouldn't stop growing. The 1000 mark is when it is ready and starts running on its own, increasing the world's size and generating and funnelling more divine essence/power into the cosmos
>>
Rolled 38, 78 = 116 (2d100)

>>45265956
Excellent. Some of Gol Durak's followers have decided to take the fear into a whole new, personal level. They gather information about their victims, find their fears, and then kill their victims using their own fear. This cabal of killers have started to venture forth beyond the swamps.
Rolling to see how widely spread/deeply embedded the Cabalites are. They're basically assassins.
>>
Rolled 60 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>45266645
Eh, I'll help finish it off.
>>
>>45266705
... There's one every age, huh?

Regolith, sorry to interrupt your Honeymoon, but you should take care of this. I'd tell Barastran, but he's not around.
>>
>>45266755
>>45266645
Divinity engine status: 1059/1000

It starts. First softly, like a small rumble or ripple throughout creation, and then the gods observe as the wheel begins spinning around creation, the spokes of light created by Regolith finally connecting with Helios and spinning in concert with the dwarf star, feeding essence into it to be radiated to the rest of the cosmos as the wheel keeps making it. With representations from all three major "lineages" of the world's pantheon, (Stellar, frost, planetary/arbitrary), but laced with an unknown essence as well, siphoned from Gæwër's infinite growth. The spokes funnel ever so little of the essence in a controlled manner, crowning Regolith's wedding with the assurance that this universe will never face the approach of the Monitors.
>>
File: catgirl.jpg (178KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
catgirl.jpg
178KB, 850x850px
Rolled 69 + 8 (1d100 + 8)

>>45266636
Yet Nekomious' work was not yet finished, for this was only the groundwork for his solution.

Next, Nekomious fashioned a new kind of mortal to inhabit the world he had made. Predatory, lithe, nimble, and dangerously adorable. And, as their new home of Cheshia was somewhat dream-twisted, so too would they become. Shifting at will from their mortal form into a fully bestial form.

Nekomious spoke the Word, and said "Let there be catgirls, with bouncy tits and round asses!"

>rolling to see how awesome catgirls are going to be
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

Bakrauf wafts through the cosmos, it's intolerable stench keeps it solitary, a hermit amongst gods. It is not bothered. Confined from the universe, it's mind creates it's own.

>>What point is there in worrying of the uncontrollable forces that hinder existence? Here I can see everything fit to how it should be. They are the unlucky ones.
>>
>>45267006
...and I just got why you're called Nekomious. Please tell me I'm not the only one who missed that.
>>
File: 1383699201425.jpg (226KB, 836x721px) Image search: [Google]
1383699201425.jpg
226KB, 836x721px
>>45267006
>>
>>45267006
>Anime catgirls
>Only exist in a literal surreal nightmare hellhole

You know what, I doubt any of the choir will complain about something done here for once.

going to fall for the same curse Frakt did, damn Europa.
>>
>>45267043
>>45267027
>I always intended this.
>>
Rolled 61, 96 + 20 = 177 (2d100 + 20)

>>45266843
...I see. Thank you, Choir.

Turning to address the party, Regolith motions for the music to quiet down.

>>Friends, I am sorry, but I have something I must deal with.

Turning to his new wife, Regolith plants a kiss on her cheek and tells her to enjoy the party.

I shall go down to the mortal world and call together my champions, instructing them to find and destroy this cult.

Rolling for numbers of my strongest demigods and strength, and +10 for their Lineage strength, and +10 for the sword from Heroicus, given to the greatest of my descendants.
>>
>>45266843
Relax, the Caliban! This is what happens in the mortal world, and the Cabalites didn't get to spread very far, just next to swamps. But they bury themselves deep in their social structures, or else hide themselves very hard.
And you cannot wrong a God who is the embodiment of Swamps and Fear in doing their job.
>>
>>45267027
I'll say that his domain choices suddenly make way more sense.
>>
>>45267012
Rolling dice is dice+1d100 in the options field, brah.
>>
>>45267006
>making catgirls
>rolled a 69 on the die
I swear I'm not immature.
>>
>>45267078
Well shit. My champions are numerous and strong. Perhaps this Hunt for the cult of fear shall see them organized into an order of Paladin-Clerics.

They shall be called the Order of Radiant Justice, and their leader shall always carry the Sword of Righteousness into battle. Their one overriding mandate shall be the defense of the weak and Destruction of the wicked.
>>
Rolled 82 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>45267006
The twins will "bless" the ones with the black fur, and give them all the sort of luck to always land on their feet. Because they're amusing. And soft. And enjoy playing with small animals.
>Rolling luck for the dream-kittens.
Hoping the dream god doesn't mind. Or just doesn't notice.
>>
>>45267078
>>45267191

Not in this age, my friend. Your strongest wields the Sword of War, one that all mortals of power desire, as it was made that way by Tutarr.
Your champions find themselves hunted and besieged by all manners of mortals seeking the weapon; Mages, Demigods, mortal kings and leaders. Wars shall be started against the Order of Radiant Justice, and their mandates tested by events out of their control.
>>
File: Godhall.jpg (9KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
Godhall.jpg
9KB, 272x185px
Speak the word and build a seat in the council room
God Hall Council room:
Zanathros 'seat' of mirrors
Frakt seat of fluffy snow and hidden sharp Icicles.
Regolith seat of solid sunlight
Tutarr rusty metal chair
Barastran Throne of woven light
Voluris lightning pillars seat
>>
>>45267351
A throne of half-melted weapons with the fire of war burning behind it
>>
File: _sg.png (767KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
_sg.png
767KB, 600x765px
Would anyone be interested in forming a "Pantheon" weekly discussion like the Mage Guild? For it to be worthwhile, we'd need to set some guidelines for the tone and limits.
>>
>>45267409
in the end, after about 5-10 more threads of this setting being built entirely through the actions of its gods, it will probably end up like that
>>
>>45267440
Personally, I find this setting too silly. It's more fun to play than to read, if that makes sense.
>>
I emerge. And hungry.
>>
Rolled 85 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>45267263
Ah i haven't made a legendary weapon in a while
i shall forge the Axe of rage a powerfull axe that will make the user more rage filled and warlike.
Many a mortal have tried using it for a higher purpose but they always end up turning on their allies in anger
>>
File: tigervscat.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tigervscat.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
>>45267006
But again, Nekomious' creation was not quite how he had envisioned it. Only every thousandth catgirl had the bestial form of an apex predator. The others were somehow...reduced.

So Nekomious made it so that when these new mortals died, their souls would become a part of the Dreamscape. There they would become Psychopomps of the Dream, to guide mortals out of the Dreamscape should they ever find themselves lost.

>>45267253
But the black furred catgirls became a breed apart. They found their lives made especially easy, and when they became a part of the Dreaming, they became Nightmares. Hunting and playing with mortals, frightening them into wakefulness rather than guiding them to it. After all, not all dreams are pleasant and enjoyable.

But from then on, Nekomious would walk Cheshia as often as he would the Dreamscape, and could often be found with a Catgirl napping in his lap as he idly stroked her hair.
>>
>>45267537
What are you talking about choir? There are 4-5 different planets to adventure on, with wildly different topographies, the cultures and kingdoms revere different major gods for different reasons, there's explanations for the different kinds of magic and what their difference is, (most of) the gods are petty and uncaring, with the few gods who actually care because they care being a scant handful. There are demigods that can serve as major characters, as well as locales and godly relics that can serve as plothooks.
And lastly, there're cool as fuck lightning pillars on each and every world.
>>
>>45267622
It seems too random and it lacks a coherent vision, mostly because it has so many players. Anyway, we should probably revive this: >>45266649 with some of the ideas here.
>>
>>45267351
A dusty and sagging couch. Sized for the Twins, so it takes up hardly any space at all.
Special properties: search the cushions, find 1d32+1 pennies, buttons, and hard candies (wrapper optional). The +1 is always a bent coin.
>>
>>45267622
I mean, I'd play a campaign I'm this LSD trip of a setting.

Anyway, with his champions set on their path, Regolith shall return to his wedding reception, where the party has been going, people eating and drinking.

Regolith shall take his new bride to the dance floor, and begin to dance with her.
>>
>>45267622
My goal from the start has been to make plothooks and macguffins
>>
I meant in, not I'm in the spoiler. Fuck autocorrect.

>>I feel fat from all the food related capchas
>>
>>45259369
I just realized that my Moon is still orbiting Earth. Could someone move it to the Twin Stars please?

Oh, and where's the Orc and Deva homeworld?

>>45267099
That wasn't me bud.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

Since feeding directly off the Wheel seems to have been forbidden, I have a radical idea. Drawing from the Wheel was simply consuming souls en masse. But why should I need the Wheel to do that? It made it easier, but it can't be the only way.

Rolling to pick a planet, and a race to start feeding off of directly. Just cutting out the middle man and going to the source.
>>
>>45267351
A comfortable armchair would be nice. Highbacked, of course.
>>
>>45267824
Sorry Grandmother.

>>moar food capchas. Is this why my stomach aches?
>>
>>45267824
Uh-oh. Sounds like you might've accidentally just did a genocide.
>>
>>45267351
A piece of swamp-wood in the form of a chair, with leaves like a cloak of shadows that form the cushions.
>>
>>45267706
Did you and your bride get my 129 roll Magnifying crystal?
May you use it to help light up the dark
>>
>>45267824
Oh fuck...

Domina, I will sic the Star Dragon on you if you touch those mortals.
>>
>>45267824
psst. Domina. You suck at feeding off of souls. You couldn't get shit. Look at the center of the cosmos. The divinity engine is running. Look where it's sending all the new divine essence.
>>
>>45267892
Yes we did, and we thanked you for it. Wedding gifts from other gods is fun.

>>so many food capchas
>>
>>45267776
final post from me tonight:
I've got no fucking idea where the Ork world is supposed to be, so I haven't drawn it in.
>>
>>45267351
A purple velvet beanbag chair with a black cat eternally napping on it to keep it warm.
>>
>>45267824
Well, based on the result, it seems I'll start small. Rather than falling upon a planet and ripping into it's populace, I'll instead I'll infiltrate the planet and pick off the dregs and outliers of society. Isolated hermits and outcasts will be at risk as I approach and consume their souls. In time I may up my effort and start to predate on population centers or even entire populations.

>>45267900
I at least got 2 soul! 2 SOUL!
>>
>>45267954
>Whoops, dropped my trip. This is me.
>>
>>45267954
>the black cat is totally not a catgirl in cat form
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>45267776
It seems like the Manoloth's blindness has affected Gol Durak somewhat, mistaking the Regolith for the Caliban. This, Gol Durak apologizes.
On the other hand, it seems like the Cabalites have stirred some sort of witch-hunt. Or rather, assassin-hunt. Good, good! Fear spreads, and so does my power. Gol Durak instructs the best and 'pious' of the Cabalites to be more subtle, in the hopes of them reaching greater fear.
In the meantime, Gol Durak makes a creature to spread fear through other means. A microscopic one, which will hopefully mutate the host into horrific forms!
>>
>>45268063
You made the common cold.
>>
>>45268063
>mutating fear monster
>nat 1
ooh boy, that sure is one scary monster there, my boy.
>>
>>45267936
Just put it somewhere around Rinokan. Blind Morroth is its name.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>45268063
>>45268111
>>45268127
Gol Durak, for the second time in his existence, rests his shadowy palm upon his terrible visage. This disease just affects children, giving them a reddish spot on the center of their forehead - and is easily cured! What's worse, the children who survive the ordeal gains a slightly better immune system!
This just incensed Gol Durak to try creating yet another disease, one that hides its victims.
>>
>>45267957
Stay away from the little lost and forgotten ones, they're ours!
You can have the big ones, and the ones not lost, we don't care about them.
Unless they're unseen, we like those okay.
You can still have them, though.
What! Why?
Because she eats gods and makes suns, dummy.
>>
>>45268111

Trips confirm it is common cold.

>>45268490
Stop trying to be Nirgle man. You aren't too good at it.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>45268560
I won't content myself with the outcasts for much longer, it's just testing the waters. In fact, making a separate action to turn attention to a population center.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>45268490
Ack, maybe disease is too complex for Gol Durak. Maybe the ambient divine powers from the now-finished divine machinery causes diseases to wither. The new disease now just causes a second of invisibility when the victim sneezes.
Maybe Gol Durak has better luck in creating macroscopic life. Starting with a kind of worm that will help the swamps.
>>
>>45268596
Grandmother please, at least stay for wedding cake before you devour souls.
>>
>>45268596
Neat. I turn my attention to a small village of not more than a hundred people, and manage to feed on the souls of the majority of them.

Well it's not like getting sustenance from the Wheel, but it's better than nothing. Eventually maybe, being able to consume entire populations or even races.

>>45268657
Is Caliban there/was there? If so I didn't go. I would immediately attack him, which is against the spirit of the wedding.
>>
>>45268694
I don't think so. But can't everyone be nice for the reception? Come on, there is cake!

the cake is not a lie
>>
>>45268694
Alright, I've had enough.

Anaan, teach her a Lesson.
>>
>>45268863
Oh dear, we ate some cake,
And saw the smoochings,
But we haven't given you the present yet.
We're sorry.
My brother made you a gift, but I forgot it.
And my sister made you a gift, but I lost it.
Maybe we can give a not gift?
Or take an ungift?
>>
One day Nekomious broke from his wanderings on Cheshia to spend time with his Catgirl worshippers in his usual way. Catgirls, like their maker, are transient by nature, and prone to fits of wandering about for no particular reason. But they usually make their way back to somewhere comfy that they all share. A village of sorts, where they eat their fill of prey and lounge about, enjoying themselves until the unknown calls to them once more.

And as Nekomious settled in for just such a rest himself, he leaned his head back and spotted one of the Black Cats staring down at him from her lounging perch on a tree branch. She asked him, "You are the god Nekomious, are you not?"
"I am."
"If you're a god, that means you can do ANYTHING, right?"
"Well, yeah man. Yeah. I can do pretty much whatever."
She licked at the back of her hand for a bit to groom herself, as cats are prone to doing, leaving a long and thoughtful pause. She stared up at the sky for a bit, then asked, "Which god is the most beautiful?"
"I dunno. They're all literally perfect. They appear exactly as they want to appear."
"Pick one." the Black Cat demanded, suddenly staring down at him, narrowing her eyes as if he were prey.
"Uh, Domina the Mother of Stars then. But well, y'know, that's just like, my opinion, man."
The black cat lapped a few more times at her paw before saying, "So if you can do anything, then you can definitely woo Domina, right?"
"Uh, well...I dunno, plenty of gods have tried and failed at that, man."
"I dare you." the Black Cat said, grinning ear-to-ear.
>>
Gonna call it a night. Don't burn down the universe while I am asleep.
>>
>>45268898
>Nothing happens

That's condoning my actions for sure.

>>45268863
I'll show but unless the cake is made of souls I can't eat it, not without an avatar.
>>
Rolled 96 + 8 (1d100 + 8)

>>45269335
Non-fun bright-groom.
>>45269547
In Anaan's defense, you weren't going after the wheel, not really his jurisdiction.

The Twins are feeling a bit lost, homeless even, so they begin collecting all the little lost bits that are theirs and piling them on the the smallest of the comets whizzing about, because whizzing about is fun. But, as siblings do, they argued about where to whiz the comet to, and in their discord forgot to steer.
> Rolling to lose a comet, wandering orbit time. Forgetting +8.
>>
Well, since I'm too busy to be involved in what was intended to be a one-off thing, I have a gift for Witness.

The original trip is Witness##godiswatching
>>
>>45270591
>>
>>45270758
>>
>>45259369
!!OF96/157l+B

>>45270781
>!!4A3ueZ0V19M
>>
>>45270591
In what way is giving everyone access to samefag that name a gift?
>>
>>45270991
Let's find out.
>>
Huh, this is up...

>>45266197
>>45266636
Hey Nekomious, do you want to link your world up to the Portal Network?
>>
>>45272446
Sure, man. Do your thing. But uh, just don't anyone get mad if any mortal men decide to go there.
The Catgirls have a tendency to...play. With their food.
>>
File: swamp dragon victor.jpg (59KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
swamp dragon victor.jpg
59KB, 750x750px
Rolled 58 (1d100)

Something I forgot to do earlier, but in the previous thread a demigod of my lineage performed a pretty impressive feat in the triumph over a powerful divine monster. The god that created it decreed that an increase in faith resulted, but I decided to just keep it to the the demigod as a power boost.

So, rolling to see if the demigod went on to continue their lineage in favor of that of the original demigod of my lineage. If the roll is higher, then the more recent one will surpass the original line of descent. Crit fail the demigod either didn't have children or didn't pass on the divinity, high success leads to a possible creation of a school of magic.
>>
>>45272591
Yeah, after that debacle with the Orks, I'm going to be a lot more cautious. I'll set up One portal for now and have it lead to my world. It's largely unsettled aside from a few saecora and human settlments on some islands. Hope the catgirls like the floating beach planet.
>>
>>45272606
Well that is a higher roll than the initial lineage, so it looks like the bloodline of Hallia, the solar monk, overtakes that of the original demigod lineage.

The benefit is that because of the divine battle with the swamp dragon, Hallia's power increased which would carry on to her children and so on. Thus, the demigod lineage power increases from the original 67 to 81 now, the 14 point difference of her victory over the swamp dragon. The drawback though is that my own blessing upon the original demigod lineage was that their divinity would remain hidden even to other gods so they could live safely and undetected.

As per choir suggestion and the prophecy of Nekomious however, Hallia more or less threw that blessing under the bus in favor of using her divinity for all to see. Thus, with the increase in power, comes the loss of my blessing of concealment so that the demigods of my (and now more like Hallia's specifically) lineage have no concealment benefit and are as commonly noticed as any other demigod.

That said they are still not that common compared to other demigod lineages, having only risen to prominence recently and having only a single female source, but they are probably known to those who care.
>>
>>45272756
So... They're Solar Exalted?
>>
>>45272873
In some capacity I suppose so. Hallia herself was an anomaly of my lineage and only managed to triumph because she embraced and utilized her divinity. Rather than magic though she used it to empower herself to be able to defeat the swamp dragon. So instead of magically or spiritually imitating the gods like the schools of magic, instead she physically imitated the gods with her body. This might have become another path for mortals to pursue in terms of power/divinity but the roll >>45272606 wasn't high enough for the ability/art to have spread beyond just Hallia and her lineage.

All of this was of course, determined by dice rolls in the prior age. Weirdly enough it was also rolled well enough that she specifically had an abnormally long life so might still be alive in this age even, though I don't care to roll for that in favor of leaving it open to a choir member if they felt like playing it for fun.
>>
File: swamp structures.jpg (62KB, 1024x530px) Image search: [Google]
swamp structures.jpg
62KB, 1024x530px
Rolled 59 (1d100)

Manoloth awakened by its
long slumber. It seems like half an
age has passed, but it was pleased.

Trhough the void, it felt a familiar presence.

Dol Gurak...

It drifted towards His domain, orbiting the putrid swamp.
The sounds were... magneficent. But its denizens lacked
something very importitant to it.

For music, one needs to create.
And to create, one needs to civilise.
Manoloth played its silent songs once again,
and attempts to mesmerise the denizens of the swamp.
Some of them, a minute few living on the fringes of society
start creating cults, attempting to entrap and recreate
those undescribable sounds that they hear in their dreams.

>Mesmerise +5
>Attempts to create cults and proto-civilisations in the swamps.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>45273984

They gathered around fires.
They formed circles around them.
Dancing and chanting in a language they don't know.
Creating sounds that their bodies could not possibly produce

The few choice individuals who could recreate Its music perfectly,
were allowed to connect their minds with the existence of the Blind Idiot God.
And their minds traveled to the stars, and joined the heavenly troupe of musicians before them.

Their bodies, left behind,
were nothing more than empty, mumbling husks.
They only remembered their final moments,
and in that they, reproduced endless screams.
screams. Until they were put out of their misery by their fellow cultists.
A price, for the gifts that they received.

Those who do not join Manoloth,
keep their sanity. Although not really intact.
They are not quite there, so to speak.
However they possess newfound, power,
terryfying but unstable.
The power, of It's music.

>Few cults are created in the fringes.
>They do not worship, but rather rather
>attempt to appease the cosmic uknown out of fear.

>Growth +5
>According to the roll, Manoloth grows larger. He is currently the size of an asteroid.
>The roll number of cultists join Manoloths court in the stars and heavens.
>They are made of it, for it, and play for it music to keep him appeased.
>>
File: tumblr_lp3foe2eqe1ql201ao1_500.gif (49KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lp3foe2eqe1ql201ao1_500.gif
49KB, 499x281px
Rolled 5 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

I awaken from my slumber!!

So far, the wedding is still going, the wierdos are still being tentacled freaks, and the Divinity Engine has finally started up! It pleases me to see the FrostFire components spin to and fro,

Rolling to see how Divinity Engine affects FrostFire Stars. Adding 30+, because I did put a fair amount of my own power into the Engine. 50+ is a positive growth.
>>
>>45274302

That's it. As long as the Divinity Engine turns, my FrostFire stars will diminish, Mages across the Universe finding their power fading away...

I guess the Divinity Engine has to go!
>>
>>45274320
As long as the dragon gets destroyed, I agree.
>>
Can new gods still appear in this world?
>>
>>45274598
Always. Just get a name/identity, and think about the sort of god you want to be/your domain, and start rolling.
>>
Rolled 19 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>45274565

Come, Domina. Add your power to mine, and we shall destroy this wheel. I promise you that you shall be allowed to consume the remains of this despicable mechanism, but all I ask in return is that you allow me to return the FrostFire fragments to my own stars.

>Rolling to force the FrostFire Fragments to freeze the parts around them, maligning components and hopefully bringing the Engine to a halt.

>>45274598
We're always welcoming new gods! Pick a name, divide 30 points between as many Domains as you like, and then dd a sprinkle of sub-domains, if you like, each of which is a +5. (Remember, having the domain Music(+20) and sub-domain Heavy Metal(+5) doesn't mean you roll 25 on Heavy Metal things, you just take the highest bonus.)
Your first post should be a simple, unmodified 1d100, so we can gauge your POWER LEVELS...
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>45274721
Rolling to assist. Though I'm not trying to destroy the Wheel altogether, just the modification which is detrimental to you and your planets/stars.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

I must have slept through the last age. My most sincere apologies.

Since the rules have now been applied, I shall make my domains known.
Creation 5
Nature 15
Sub: Seasons 7
Sub: Animals 3
Rebirth 10

Rolling to create daemons of a higher breed on Daemonia 2.0
+10 rebirth from death.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>45273984
Somewhere, where the songs were heard, a flaw appeared.
At first unnoticeable, but after a couple hours one could see the light being distorted, as if a bubble was in the air; growing constantly. And finally, it broke, with a sound of glass shattering.

And then, on its place, a new it was there. And it had thought. It wondered what happened to the warm place with voices it was in previously, and why the new one is so dry- not that it really mattered, he still could float freely. And then it noticed it was thinking, and freaked the hell out. It ran away from the songs, from the swamps, from the air, from the light, until it found itself in the literal middle of nowhere. Great, now what?
Just a 7-month old fetus floating through space atm, nothing to see here.
>>45274721
Hope you don't mind a half-assed origin story along with it. Domains can be literally anything, I assume? So, if I understand correctly:
Domains:
Creation:10
Sub: Magical Animals 5
Change:10
Magic: 10
>>
>>45275002
After a long time of drifting aimlessly and boredom, it has finally found something. A place somehow familiar to the one it appeared one, yet different; and out of it's infinite boredom, it decided to check it out- it can't be that bad anyway.
The place was strange, somehow twisted, but far less scary than the previous. Strange things lived here, all better than the boredom of cold space, so it decided not to run away from them. And then, it witnessed the most beautiful thing it has ever seen- a tall, bipedal figure, with strangely stimulating shapes, as well as ears and tail that it unconsciously identified as cute. That sight was enough to awaken something within the being: hunger, a new feeling, but one easy to understand. Listening to it, the being set its eyes on the prize: two undeniably bouncy objects located on the things front, that the being instantly recognized as a source of food, by some primal instincts.
However, it was noticed during its approached, and the beautiful thing proceeded to scream and run away from the being, the targets slowly yet bouncily disappearing in the distance. The being was not stupid, and recognized fear, so it quickly deduced that it was somehow scary.

After finding a body of water and seeing its reflection the thing barely stopped itself from freaking out. It decided to change itself, basing the new form on the beautiful thing it saw, yet keeping some parts of itself. After a long time, it was ready:nimble, with smooth fur, tail and ears; yet still keeping the characteristic proportions, the ability to levitate, and colour pink. Then, it decided it was ready, and went back to pursuing the bouncy food source.
>>
>>45274864
Well, decent roll.

From the deaths of the last great mortal, I craft beings of War and Death. I shall call them the Purro, beings eight feet tall with skin of howling wind and eyes like rage manifest. Skulls of animals worn like helms designate rank, the most powerful wearing avian skulls and wielding large axes. Purro. The commanders of Daemonia's defense.
>>
>>45275445
Last great mortal War**
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>45275411
Well, that did not take long. It turned out the target of its pursuit only ran for another couple hundred meters before tripping and hitting her head into rocks. Right now, the body is surrounded by four similar creatures, all of which back off a lot after seeing the being approaching. However, they are not scared as much this time, only confused, looking at the end with interest and exchanging vocal signals, with the strange prominence of as sound "Meow".
Might as well.
The newly named Meow looks at the body below it, and feels sad, blaming itself for causing disfigurement of such a beautiful creature. As with itself, it decides to try setting things right, even though it's not confident it knows how to.

Rolling to reanimate
+10 magic
>>
So have we considered getting an IRC channel going for when the thread isn't up and people want to discuss ideas or chat out of character?
Possibly on Rizon with the other quest ircs?
>>
Rolled 32 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>45274752
>>45274721
Frost
Burning
Pain
Elders
Creator? Ruler?
Other gods accepted Growth and let it be.
Growth will not be shunned again.
Growth will grow and protect the ring that wants to grow.

>rolling to have Gæwën's roots grow as a layer over the parts of the divinity engine that could be damaged by the violent frostfire.
>>
>>45275838
>63 as an attack, 62 to defend
It seems more roots are burned off than grown, but the damage to the wheel itself is minimal
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>45275729
>53
Well that was a shameful display. The target came back to life, only to scream for a while, bleed horribly, and die once again. Maybe this is not a good job for Meow...
Oh, at least the other ones are still fine, even if not as bouncy. The problem is, they've somehow produced a bunch of long, sharp objects, and are pointing them at meow; their faces don't look so friendly either. Maybe Meow should try communicating and solving the problem...

Roll to try communicating with the nearest catgirl, via direct thought transfer.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>45275914
Well, at least this one is not bleeding as hard and is still somewhat lively. A shame the other ones ran away. Guess Meow will feed a little and go the other way, as they don't seem to like Meow.

Still, it's a shame that everyone runs away from Meow. Maybe it should try creating something similar to itself? There's a lot of leftover materials here, anyway.

Rolling to try creating another floating cat fetus. +10 from creation, but needs exactly 100 to create an actual, functional other.
>>
>>45274302
>>45274721
My dear Frakt, if the divinity engine is draining your frostfire, then why won't you please just remove your frostfire from the engine, disconnecting its effects from your essence?
The benefits that the rest of us and the universe can gain from it outweigh any single god, my dear.
>>
>>Wake up
>>See that there is no party still going, just people trying to break things

Well, maybe we can all put aside our differences and eat some cake?
>>
>>45276034
Cake's gone, man. The rest of it disappeared the same time as the Twins when nobody was looking at it.
>>
>>45276034
>>45276047
>>Holding the remains of a single slice
Eh, the cake was pretty good. All the sweetness was kinda ruined by the dash of secrets though.
>>
>>45275960
For one, the shapeless blob Meow created is also pink, has eyes and mouth, so it could be way worse. However, with most of the first catgirl used up to create it, and the other still breathing, there's no materials around for another try. At least the blob seems to be getting along with the breathing one, so leaving them here shouldn't be a problem.

Meow also decides that thinking in third person is stupid, so no more of that.

Anyway, I'm done feeding and bored with this world, let's see what other things we can find in other places. Back to space it is!
>>
Rolled 53 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>45275838
Roots shall burn as branches freeze,
No more Growth, I beg you please.
Ice and Fire, Frost and Stars
Your death shall aid this Universe ours.

>>45276015
Why should I miss out on the opportunity for Growth, left behind as you all grow stronger? I am Frost, and Frost shall not be relegated to the sidelines.
>>
>>45276110
Frakt, dooming our world to stagnation and decay once more is not a choice for you to make alone. If anything, you, or rather we, should take this matter to the Godhall for gods to convene and decide on this matter.
There has to be a way that does not include destroying the Divinity Engine.
>>
File: aggression.gif (473KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
aggression.gif
473KB, 500x248px
>>45276110
>>45276162

Seconded, Godhall it.
>>
Rolled 65 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>45276110
Freezing
Burning
Hurt
Pain
Why?
Growth has not hurt anyone
Growth must grow
Frost must freeze,
but Frost can also grow
Why does Frost not want to grow?
Is Frost... stagnation?
A world is content with a creator of growth and ruler of stagnation?
Other gods say to council
Growth cannot come
Growth must grow
Growth can only grow

>rolling to grow layers upon layers of roots to protect itself
>>
>>45276168
To the godhall then.

As the remains of the party disperses and the Radiants begin to clean the Throne Room, and Lady Corona shall await the return of her husband.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>45268635
It took a long time for Gol Durak to create this lowly worm, the failure of his diseases hounding him to hemm and haw and obsess over every detail. The creature at the end of the long process turned out to be a humble mover of soil, one that keeps the swamps fertile and lush. Gol Durak considers the worm to be a mild failure, but left it alone to multiply in the swamps of the world.
Then, news of the Domina and the Frakt trying to destroy the divine machine reached him.
Gol Durak, aware of his creations that dwell in the machine, tries to channel some of the swamp wood parts into becoming a conduit for the frost-fire. It seems that the Frakt has been touched by the Toahw, forgetting that the divine machinery generates divine power - power that could be diverted into fostering the frost-fire.
Rolling to transform some swamp wood parts into frost-fire generators (-10 from not muh domain)
>>
Well, I don't know about you guys, but that was a hell of a wedding.
>>
Rolled 77 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

Very well then.
Here is my case, made to all Gods and Goddesses who would listen, from my seat of Ice and Snow, I make the following points.

For too long, we Gods, regardless of Pantheon, have suffered under the Tyranny of Entropy. Less and less free-flowing Divine Energy, in the form of dead Gods and other such packets, has abounded, much to chagrin of those such as Domina, who rely on it heavily. When can we next expect a new star? Though many of you may doubt me, I do enjoy the new stars as much as the next God, even if they are not as Frozen as my own.

So I was excited at the construction of this Divine Engine, as evidenced by my hand in it's construction! But when I saw it's effect on my stars, poisoning them, I was right to be furious! Why should my creations, my domain, be diminished so that others may grow? I have been complacent as others ignored the Realm of Frost, but I AM an Elder God, and I will not be mocked like this!

>rolling to cause Blizzard in the room. They will release WoW: Legion on time if a high roll.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>45276343
Oh no. Oh no no noooo.
The swamp-wood turns out to be a good conduit for the frost-fire. So good, in fact, that the frost-fire burned bright on the accumulated gases and divine power channeling through the fibrous woods. A frost-fire inferno raged, engulfing many of the Shadowcloak-leaves protecting the Divine Engine. No, no no! It's starting to spread to other parts of the Divine Engine! These frost-fire have gone out of control! The divine power burn within them! Gol Durak witnessed this inferno, despair rattling through the leaves of every swamp.
Gol Durak shouts through the entire existence, calling to all the divines to help control the frost-fire! the Frakt, control thy frost-fire! the Tutarr, build bastions to protect the unmarred parts! the Gaewen, grow more to replace the parts we've lost! the Nekomious, perhaps the mists of dream could snuff the frost-fire! the Manoloth... er... well, sing!
Gol Durak himself shall conjure swamp-water to dampen and hopefully thwart the frost-fire from engulfing the Swamp Dragon Tree!
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>45276920
Not really sure what's going on, but the cry was heard. I Rush to the source and try helping as much as I can.

Rolling to stop the fire from advancing further, trying to manipulate all non-animate water I can find.
+10 from magic.
>>
>>45276596
>>Looks like WoW: Legion will be on time

Then perhaps, Frackt, we could all work on a way to see how your Frost-Fire might be powered by the God Engine. Perhaps a modification is necessary?
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>45276970
Oops, all the water evaporated and the frostfire is spreading faster now. Guess I'll try manipulating the menace itself, trying to stop it...
>>
>>45277017
Slowing the frostfire down is not what I wanted, but it's not nothing. I'll continue doing it until someone else can solve the problem.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>45276596
Fackt listen give it some time i am sure the frostfire will grow.
You are an elder god you know that power fluctuates, you held immense power over frost then for a time had to share it. Lets just take this down a notch, if you are so offended by the lack of frosfire magic then i may help you by making a frostfire forge
rolling for diplomacy
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>45276920
The Swamp Dragon Tree, some of its Shadowcloak leaves, and the surrounding parts are safe from the frost-fire. But the frozen inferno is still raging on, in some parts stalled by the Meow's probability-altering powers.
Having spent much of his power ensuring the Swamp Dragon Tree isn't engulfed in the conflagration, Gol Durak rests for a while, turning his attention to the Cabalites he left. How do they survive the hunts?
>>
Rolled 29 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>45277231
>>45276920
My part in the Divinity Engine's creation keeps being forgotten.
I raise the lightning pillars to cut off the different sections of the divinty engine from each other, to contain the frostfire and slow its spread.

Then I shall place new ones to cordon off the rampaging sections of frostfire and contain them.
(rolling for the efficiency of the new pillars)
>>
>>45277401
A good third of the free-roaming frostfire is contained to burn itself on its own, feeding on the energy of the pillars surrounding them. The others freeze through the pillars containing them. Not good...

>>45276596
Frakt, you present a good speech, but we just cannot dismantle the divinity engine. There are other elder gods whose work is improved by it and it increases the amount of divine essence in the world, rather than the slow decay we had before. We must find some way of improving upon the engine so that it powers your kind of essence as well.
Perhaps those rampaging frostfires are contributing to that goal somewhat
>>
>>45276596
Frakt. You are not the only god of older generations present.
Your creations? No, the only thing being diminished are the bastard children of Domina, Urgos's power and Caliban's armor made for you. You were never involved in the creation of your stars, and the hipocrisy you show here sickens me.
Where were your cries of outrage when you destroyed Zerji's planet?
Where was your fury when Urgös was destroyed?

No, you are a selfish god, and the powers of destruction stand against you in your task of destroying the future of creation.
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

Rolling for the Orks in Xionis. They will trie to adapt to the ice planet climate.
>>
>>45270591
>>45270803
cool, but I'm not using that trip and never have. I'll just use the one I've been using for the past 9 threads
>>
>>45277507
Look mommy, wooly Orks!
>>
>>45277507
>Siberian ork master race is canon now
>>
Rolled 16 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>45277231
>>45277401
Grow
It burns,
it freezes,
but Growth must grow
must protect the ring that grows
must protect growth from stagnation
must protect world from stagnation
must grow

>rolling to grow the roots further
>>
>>45277552
Growth grows over the ring that was the wheel
other parts it cannot grow over
those parts have to grow through the fire on their own
Growth wishes it could help them grow
Growth can't.
>>
>>45277507
>>45277507
Uh exactly whaf i wanted. The Orks in Xionis grew used with the harsh enviroment. feeding from the beasts and mostly of mushrooms in the cold planet.

This made a interesting feature emerge in this Orks. Their skin became blue as ice abandoning the livish green. And the very cold changed their reproductive way. Becoming least fertile and the existence of females this Orks starded to call themselfs High as fuck Orks.
>>
>>45277525
They just adapted better to the climate. Now they don't need as much heat to survive in Xionis.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>45277490
Not of my creation!? How dare you, have you forgotten that I sacrificed nearly half of my essence to feed Domina for the the creation of Kreos, while Urgos did the same for Polus!? The Frozen Stars are as much a part of me as The Coat of Snow, without which I am nearly nothing! Without my stars, my world, my beloved Xioni, will die, and with it everything I have created! Urgos's power is MY power, all of it placed in the Coat, and with it diminishing, so do I!!
Zerji sickens me, his creations abominations that defy my very existance, and I had every right to act as I did when he spurned my gift of winter divinity, spitting in my face by laying claim to dominion of "all seasons", as if he could lord over me!
Urgos was a fool, my brother, but a fool. He brought his death upon himself. Now, stand aside, and let Gods with a grasp of the situation actually resolve a solution!

>>45277445
Finally, a reasonable Answer. I demand the Engine be re-calibrated, so that it can feed my FrostFire as well as it does the StarFire. I will not be denied my due, and will not be left in the Cosmic Dust, diminished and forgotten!

>>45277507
Rolling to subdue woolly Orks. While I applaud, and encourage their adaption, I will not abide their bloodlust. Their thirst for war shall instead be a thirst for the hunt, and they shall be appeased by trophies of beasts, not of man. (-20, it's not part of my domain)
>>
>>45277635
You stand before a god whose entire essence was nearly entirely devoured by Domina once and claim that giving up half of your own willingly was a noteworthy feat?
Kreos is less your creation as Helios is mine, and that means none, as Domina is their creator, we were merely sources of fuel for the stars.
Your essence and creations are anathema to the lineage of Domina, so by your very reasoning she has every right to come and devour all of your creations, your stars, and yourself. As I said, your hypocrisy sickens me.

For these reasons and many more, destruction will not be your choice or on your side. The Divinity Engine will not be destroyed or dismantled.
>>
>>45277635
There must be some way we can alter the essence being sent towards Helios.
Perhaps Tutarr and Regolith could make a few spokes of light send the frostfire essence being made directly to Kreos and Polus, rather than to Helios, and thereby not mixing it with the rest and keeping the frostfire essence pure.
>>
>>45277635
>Woolly siberian mongol warlord orks
I can dig that.
>>
Rolled 89 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>45277869
I shall make the Frost-Fire Furnace it will call the FrostFire in the engine back home
I will need help from Frackt to figure it out
Dominion forging/building +15
>>
Rolled 56 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>45277635
Yeesh Frakt, if you're going to be such a little bitch about it I'll try and modify the Engine slightly. Where's what's-his-fsce? The guy who started the whole project?
>>
Rolled 94 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>45277837
It's not my fault you were so foolish and dimwitted as to put yourself at such peril. It takes a brave god to make a sacrifice, especially to stop a war, but any idiot can fall afoul of their own hubris. Now, I would bet if the Divinity Engine somehow diminished your powers of Destruction, you too would be up in arms against it!

>>45277994
My thanks to you, Tuttar. The work you have done so far is steadfast, so allow me to stoke the FrostFire flames.

>>45278029
Am I to just sit by idly as my world dies and my stars wink out of existence to feed your creations? Shall I give you my coat, even as the fibers unwind with every turn of the Engine? Perhaps you could rule over the powers of Frost better than I? You are my liege, for I owe you nothing less than my life, so you must realize how I fear and hate that state of powerless you helped me rise from, and I will not let this Engine diminish me back to that point.
>>
>>45277635
The Orks in Xioni also became calmer. Not by the influence of a god. But for the very planet itself.

The wolly orks still did raids yes. But their focus was in the hunt and once in Xionis the hunt becomes rare they would make such agressive mesaures.

The very cold of the planets lowred the fiery rage of such orks who didn't feed on their slay god essence. And so their wild and thirst for war decreased.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

Whew, reemerge.

Gonna try to feed of some mortals again, this time a city proper.
>>
>>45277994
>>45278240
Once again Tuttar saves the day.
>>
>>45280381
Domina, rather than feasting on my former kin, could we convince you to try out some of the new essence being poured in by the newly-improved Divinity Engine?
>>
Thought you guys would want a newer and more accurate picture of the cosmos about now.
>>
>>45280425
If I'm not mistaken, isn't it channeling directly into a star? I'll not steal sustenance from my children. Also part of me values working/hunting food, rather than just laying on a bed with an IV live support drip.
>>
>>45280475
It is channeling it towards Helios, to radiate it to the rest of the cosmos, that is true, but it would be much better sustenance than a mere godly handful of mortals at a time, and much more sustainable; seeing as you'll eventually run out of mortals to devour, but the divinity engine should run smoothly for all eternity.... assuming a certain god who I won't mention doesn't try to destroy it again.

Although.. there is an awful lot of... different essence than any one of us has coming from the engine, due to Gæwër...
>>
Rolled 7 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>45280381
>No!! Domina please don't devourer the mortals...I...i will give you some of my divine power. So please spear then!!

Using her rainbows the godness of colour lanches herself with the intent to feed Domina some of her own divine power.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>45280533
A fair point though with so much intermingling energy, it seems like it would be awful on the palette.

>>45280537
That's more like it. Rolling to feed from Aretha, her willing offer.
>>
>>45280597
>>45280537

Having been so long since feeding on proper divine energy, I'm going to try something. Rolling to embrace Aretha so that I can draw more from her.

A measured effort, so any roll of resistance would work in disengaging. Though my plan is to try something with our combined energy.
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>45280809
Whoops, roll.
>>
>Growth +5
Manoloth's cults in the marshes and swamps increase in size.
More gifts are given, and more sacrifices received.
The cults have now turned into organised religion,
and small derelict towns and terible cities
start sprouting in the swamplands.

But the god has other concerns.
It feels the growth at the edge of the universe,
It feels the DIVINE ENGINE BEING CONSUMED WHILE
THE GODS ARE ARGUING WITH PETTY ARGUMENTS.

It reaches out to the gods and pleads to them to
react to this approaching menace.
It will consume the divinity engine and no one is doing anything about t.

>Manoloth is now the size of a small moon.
> It current orbits whatever planet Dol Guraks swamp is on.
>>
>>45280844
>Rolls for growth +5
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>45280861

>>
>>45280844
Well, with the FrostFire Forge serving as a new satellite around Xioni, converting the debilitating Divine Energy into more helpful FrostFire, I am content to leave the Engine as is.
But Tentacle Freak #2 has a point. Is that Growth/Tree thing... healthy? It's not going to run-away grow on us, right?

Let's see if we can get the freaks to fight again. I enjoy the thrashing of their frenzied octo-limbs.
>>
>>45280993

Finaly. Everyone else is happily ignoring this thing.
>>
So much violence. Around and around, the universe circles, moving closer and further away from the potential God War, an attack from things from Beyond the stars. Domina feeds from Color, Frakt wished to destroy and alter the engine, Manoloth warns of approaching destruction in spite of that God's presence. Truly, if it was to happen, he would know.
>>
>>45281454

As long there is music,
and as long there is communication.
There shall be no war.

Respect the other and we shall find peace.
A true appeasement does not truly please everyone.

But for now we must all work together, and
figure out this growths true intentions.
>>
File: stellar drain.jpg (1MB, 1671x1268px) Image search: [Google]
stellar drain.jpg
1MB, 1671x1268px
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>45280809
>>45280835
Well, with Aretha firmly within my grasp, I can draw sustenance from her uninhibited. My intent is to siphon her divinity to the brink, and then to nurse her back to full strength. No harm no foul, and with her energy to create something truly magnificent.

Rolling, to see how well within this threshold I can manage.
>>
>>45280844
>>45280993
Growth grows.
Growth does not feed on ring
Ring feeds on Growth
Frost hurt ring
Groqth had to grow to help ring
Music lies?
Why does music lie about Growth?
Growth grows to grow
Old world was limited and did not grow
Static ruler did not want growth
He cast Growth beyond

Growth found world that wants growth
Growth wants not to be cast out again
Never again
Beyond is terrifying
Beyond changed Growth
Growth could move once
Now Growth only grows
Growth will do whatever to not be cast beyond again
Even grow on a world's edge
Anything but the Beyond
Anything
>>
>>45280466
My moon still hasn't been moved to the right place.
>>
File: pulsar.jpg (162KB, 720x340px) Image search: [Google]
pulsar.jpg
162KB, 720x340px
Rolled 63, 69 = 132 (2d100)

>>45281886
Well I might have drained Aretha more than I'd intended, but that can be remedied. The important thing is, enough is drawn from her for a proper result. And so the majority of her divinity is taken into my body and endures the crucible of my womb, wherein it is stripped down to its base form; the greater portion of her divine soul. Within me it gestates, till eventually I give birth to a child without equal in either brilliance or intensity.

A pulsar. Although not a proper star, the nature and strength of Aretha's divinity characterizes the child as magnificent beyond compare, so impossibly colorful that it is a danger even to gods. Truly, only the black hole of the very early ages can surpass this child in destructive potential. A small failed star of such instability and extreme speed, that it constantly emits beams of ever-changing light spanning the entire spectrum, capable of obliterating most anything near enough with the sheer intensity of their brilliance. After nursing the pulsar to strength, it will belong to Aretha if she chooses, to have naming rights, placement, and control over.

Rolling to nurse both the pulsar to prominence, and Aretha back to her original strength.
>>
>>45284181
>69
>To nurse her

Bow-Chicka-Wow-Wow
>>
>>45284063
You must be confusing your moon with Tutarr's frostfire-forge. I did indeed move your moon over to Kreos and Polus.

>>45284181
>>45284336
Godly 69 is now canon in all mythologies of this world.
>>
Rolled 28 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>45281886
The inocent godness of colour released a gasp as the older godness took her in. The star godness hold on her was firm for the youngest was shocked with all the emotions emerging from her.

The very colour of Domina's flame was enchanting one. As the warm that emerged from the star godness caressed Aretha divine form.

And so in the mix of emotions and heat she surrended herself to Domina. The whirpool of flame was enchanced by the lived colour and the emotions flowing from Arethe and so the young godness used her domain ovee creation and turned that very emotion into energy.

Rolling to see how much energy Arethe can create and help in feeding Domina. Modifier creation (5) and emotion (10)
>>
THE GODS ARE ARGUMENTS. It black to like the gift, but their dream tell me the attacked, (1d100 + 8)
>>
>>45284377
what
the
fuck?

Go back to sleep, choir.
>>
I hate my internet service. For fuck sakes. I guess i will change it soon.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

As the fire is somewhat contained, the creature of infinite possibilities moves away from the swamp world, really fucking exhausted. While it instinctively knows how to use it's abilities, it can't help but grieve at how unpredictable and unreliable its powers are- it truly is a slave to probability.

Originally wanted to try communicating with the being that called me, but it did not rally look like a good creature to learn communicating on. Instead I head in the direction where I can see a great, constantly growing something, which I sensed to be alive. It should still be a somewhat harmless target for tests, and with it's replenishing abilities all damage I can do will just recover in no time.

Rolling for test communication with Gæwër, have to roll at least 65 to succeed. Any roll below that is increasingly painful (but not harmful in the long term), rolls below 40 fail to convey any message on top of that.

"Hello there!"
>>
>>45284446
A Word
A Word that speaks like Growth
But it screams
Why does it scream?
Why does it scream at Growth?
It's Word..
Possibility
Did it mean to scream at Growth?
Half the gods who approach Growth want it dead and gone
Growth hopes Possibility did not mean to hurt Growth
What does the Possibility want?
>>
>>45284616
To speak with you Gaewen. As do I.
I'm curious about you.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>45284616
The thing does not seem to be aggressive after this massive failure, which is unexpected. After a moment of thought, I decide to try communicating once again.

Rolling, rules are the same.

"Hello, can you hear me? I did not mean to harm you, I come in peace!"
>>
>>45284674
Seasons
Seasons is not like this world
like Growth
Seasons does not feel like the Beyond
Seasons has not been Beyond
How did Seasons enter this world?

>>45284703
Growth hears
Growth grows
Growth does not harm
Growth does not want to be harmed
Growth appreciates Possibility trying to speak like Growth
Growth would appreciate if Possibility would find a way to speak better or with less pain
Growth would still appreciate if Possibility would keep speaking
Growth has been lonely for a long time
Growth has been alone for a long time
Growth has only grown for a long time
>>
File: last thing you ever see.jpg (84KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
last thing you ever see.jpg
84KB, 600x443px
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>45284362
>Godly 69 is now canon in all mythologies of this world.

As appealing as that might be to some, the point of going through with it is to get Aretha back to her strength. Can't exactly nurse her 69 style, not to mention while also nursing a "baby".

>>45284367
Let's roll to determine the upper strength of the pulsar, since it's our combined divinity. The added result will add on top of the natural strength of it.
>>
>>45284362
[Eyebrow waggle intensifies]
>>45284367
The first part of this reads like softcore fapfic.

Anyway, are the other gods still at the Godhall? Otherwise I shall return to my Palace on Demonia, to spend more time with my wife.
>>
>>45284833
I'm from a place, not Beyond, but from the Side. Here and not Here. I manifested, greatly weakened, and only brought a portion of my world, the piece that survived after my travel. But alas it was denied growth and was destroyed.
>>
>>45284896
Dude that's your Grandma.
>>
Rolled 9 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

Nekomious wanders the Dreamscape once more, endlessly entertained by the minds of mortals and their secret desires. One in particular, the dream of a little girl who desires to secretly be more than she is, strikes the god with a sudden flash of inspiration.

Nekomious smiles, and carefully whispers The Word.
>Rolling for secretly crafted gift
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>45284833
Success! Information came in an out! Remembering that feeling, I can create a stable thought channel. For the first time, I did not fuck up!
>New skill gained: Communicating with Planet-devouring; monstrous plants from other dimensions

"Growth. Growth? Growth! I'm terribly sorry for causing harm, and promise that it won't happen again. This is my first time communicating with an other, so sorry that I'm not good at it yet.

Growth said, or thought, that it's not from here, that it's from the beyond. Could you please tell me more? I don't know where I come from, but I know not from this world. Growth is shapeless and changing, just as I am, so maybe we're similar somehow.

Also, I can sense you communicating with an another. Another outsider? Seems so. I can now talk with Growth without limit, but no one else. Could Growth ask the another if I can attempt communication? It shouldn't be as bad as first time with Growth, but still unpleasant."
>>
>>45285099
>Hm, that was supposed to be -20. Which means abysmal failure in the negatives.

...and it falls apart before it can ever be truly finished. "Well. Guess I'll need to ask someone for help on this one. Anyone particularly good at crafting mortals?"
>>
Rolled 62 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>45284876
>>45284181
The Godness of colour was submissive to the Star mother. all her essence evem the one Aretha created draging it from the act raw emotions was gifted to the older godness.

Tired and weak like a child recently born she helded closer to Domina's being nursed by the star mother. Aretha rainbow eyes looked up to herin then they appeared to shine with the light of admiration towards the star mother.

Her gaze only moved away from Domina as she felt the warm of the pulsar. So brith so colourfull so...emotional. Has that really come from her.

The inocent smile wided as the colour godness passed her arm on the star godness who wad nursing the new child. And so the Godness increased the brithness of the pulsar powerfull colours.
>>
>>45285148
I am. What do you need Nekomious?
>>
>>45285138
Disregard that roll, having to roll-talk all the time would be retarded in the long term. I speak with Growth normally.
>>
>>45285163
A mortal form capable of containing more than a mortal soul, if only for a mortal lifetime.
>>
>>45284896
>>45284336
You guys are so imature.Not complaning just making a comment.
>>
>>45285138
Possibility feels like this world
Feels like ever-changing portion of the ring Growth cannot grow over
Possibility is not from Beyond
Nothing is Beyond
Nothing but Them
They hunt Words Beyond
They taunt Words
They twist Words
They took away Growth's movements
They took away Growth's other Words, Change and Progress
They left Growth with a single Word
Like Growth's old ruler
Old ruler was Order
Thought Growth was anathema
Growth did not think Order was anathema
Order was stronger, cast Growth out

Growth drifted for aeons and grew
crashed into ring
ring grows
Growth grows
Growth feels comfort from ring
Growth doesn't feel like anathema to ring
Ring does not feel like anathema to Growth
Growth is... happy.
>>
>>45284876
>>45285155
Well i guess this is a strong star after all.
>>
>>45285274
now you know how I feel about all the "Domina's toothed bj" jokes a few ages ago
>>
>>45285392
I just fell bad for Domina. And i never though such jokes where funny but this is /tg/.
>>
Rolled 45 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>45285198
What do you want it to look like?
>>
>>45285367
"They sound scary. They sound bad. They sound harmful. I don't like them.

I am sorry for Growth, for Growth is only a part of what once was Growth. I was always alone, but Growth lost not only itselfs, but all its Others. I don't understand loneliness, but Growth is tormented by it. I want to help Growth.

I don't think I can help you recover, nor am I sure I can help you move, but I can be an Other to Growth, so Growth is not lonely. We could help each other, and protect each Other from harm, so that neither of us loses anything.

However, right now I am tired. I have wasted a lot of energy, and the little nourishment I got gave little help. I need to rest and I am cold. Can Growth give a place to rest? Can I rest near Growth? We can communicate more after I rest."

I'm actually going to sleep now, sorry for being European.
>>
>>45285579
A simple little human girl, full of possibilities as she grows through her life.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

In the Orks world the green skins comtinued their fight with the Daeva. As orks were.ambushed by the dagger ears the orks used poison and alucid plants to reach a magical knowledge.

And so the works consuming the plants of the planet heard the essence of his god in this alucid dreams and so they started to search ritualistic magic.
>>
Rolled 5 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>45285636
Growth can grow a nest
Growth can let Possibility rest
Growth enjoys talk
Growth enjoys not being alone
>>
>>45285679
Done. Here you go.
>>
I'm going to enjoy the beautiful view of Daemonia from my bedchamber, with my wife by my side. Nothing important, if you don't think quality time with the wife is important.
>>
>>45285928
Post nudes.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>45285928
Rolling to make it even more beautiful as Regolith looks.

+10 for nature.
>>
File: 587622.jpg (860KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
587622.jpg
860KB, 2560x1600px
Rolled 89, 48 = 137 (2d100)

>>45285155
>>45284876

Well combining our rolls, as well as the original effort, of 50 + 73 + 77, puts the pulsar at a strength of 200. That makes it the single most powerful star in the cosmos currently.

Powerful in this case, less in terms of size or gravity, but rather in terms of raw luminescence, brilliance, and destructive potential.

>>45285155

Rolling again, to continue nursing the pulsar, and Aretha. One more roll should do it, but if not, then I guess just assume come the time of the next age, both will have nursed long enough that the pulsar is ready to stand on its own and Aretha is back to her full strength, possibly greater if she wants to remain in my embrace for longer and roll for it.

Either way, directed at Aretha, but if you want it the pulsar will belong to you. Feel free to name it, take it and control it when it is ready to stand on its own. If you don't want it, I'll just put it out in the cosmos somewhere. Definitely go ahead and name it though.
>>
>>45285995
Oh my.
>>
>>45285995
Holy me. 115 total.

Daemonia is absolutely perfect, from the plants to the atmosphere. Beauty abounds, bringing a tear to Zerji's eye.
>>
>>45285995
>More than 100%
Sounds like you overdid it, probably creating something akin to a chaos world of order.
>>
>>45286120
No. Succeeding so hard you fail is dumb.
>>
>>45286067
Of course i want it!!
It's a beautifull star and i helped.

>all smiles
>>
>>45285986
Nah I'm good.

>>45285995
The Daemonian day is perfect, but as Regolith looks back at his wife, he decides that Corona is more perfect still, and tells her so as he plucks a flower from the planter on the balcony and hands it to her.
>>
>the age of sexual innuendos and odd pairings (FraktxVoluris, DominaxAretha, GæwënxMeow)
>>
>>45286234
Did you not mean every age?
>>
>>45285995
>Daemonia, the world of daemons, is absolutely the best planet in the cosmos to live on. Humans and Saecora own Earth, Xioni and the waterworld, but the daemons just straight up live in paradise.
>>
File: rainbow_by_sakimichan-d4p0s2u.jpg (197KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow_by_sakimichan-d4p0s2u.jpg
197KB, 786x1017px
>>45286067
The pulsar will be named, Colos, and i shall move it up and righ so it shall be in Oronix region but a little bit more to the right of it futher from the other star.
>>
>>45286291
And then there's Cheshia, which is basically a feral version of Wonderland populated almost exclusively by amazonian catgirls.
>>
>>45286229
Damn you, but you're sweet for complementing your wife over my 115.

>>45286291
They're born from death. Daemonia could be seen as a heaven of sorts.
>>
>>45286375
>>45286067
Oh joy. I'm just gonna love drawing that star, won't I?
>>
>>45286234
What is sexual innuendos?

As if you didn't like it.
>>
>>45286229
Give her the D
>>
>>45286427
Voluris taking Frakt out of the party to "give him peace to slumber", Aretha being "drained, and then nursed back to health" by Domina. You know we anons love seeing innuendos in everything.

>>45286434
he already did
>>
>>45286426
Hey she was going to eat mortals!!! I couldn't allow another war because of it. Besides i think we needed other stars. Specialy me since i want to create a planet. But i will do it in the next age.
>>
>>45286378
Amazonian catgirls and a stray Ditto.
>>
>>45286481
I'm guessing it's going to be a very colourful planet?
I hope you guys won't mind "shoddy planet #545" popping up in the image.
>>
>>45286552
Yes imagine a planet as if it was made by a impressionism artist. This will be my planet all colourfull and the background as if it was a painting.
>>
>>45286552
So how about that irc? Maybe starting next thread?
>>
>>45286708
irc?
>>
Seems all is right with the Universe. My least favorite place is experiencing THE BEST DAY EVER. Regolith seems happy, the Growth seems to be not malignant, Domina had a snack and nobody died for it, and I got to go on a date with a total hottie before mysteriously passing out after drinking some fruit punch. No real fights were started, and Zerji wasn't around TOO much. Overall, a pretty calm, relaxed age, ending with an amazing new star for all to witness.

I declare this the Calm Eons. May it stretch to the next age!
>>
>>45286552
Amd i also won't mind if you putted the planet onthe map already. I will give you this much less of a headache
>>
>>45286726
Oh you missed it then. I suggested making an irc for planning and chatter when the thread isn't up. Maybe on Rizon with the other quest related ircs.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

The Orkz continue to expirement using ritualistic magic. The greenskins developed by using the humans knowledge they could find. The wild horde increased their search for the will of their god creator was this one and theywereso eagerto please him.
>>
>>45286738
Hey, who said the date with the "hottie" was over? And I thought you preferred me being "cool" and all that jazz.
>>
>>45286755
eh, I'll get it done before the next thread.

And if anything is giving me a headache, it's my lifestyle and sleep-depravation, not you guys.
>>
>>45286858
Going to place a single Purro on the Orc homeworld to teach them true war.
>>
>>45286858
Finally the Orkz reached their goal and so guided by the dreams they would find as they reached into their god essence the beast god plan came to move.

As asked the orkz started to organoze woth themselfs a grand almost huge coalition of all the tribes. As if one mind and goal were uniting.then and so in each of the four conners of their world the orkz started to build altars for their god creator.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>45286962
Forgot to roll.
>>
>>45287018
>>45286962
>>45286858
eh... Choir? What are the orks doing?
>>
>>45286780
Yeah, sure, just.. I don't want to be in charge of that too. This is cutting into my free time off my personal life enough as is.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>45286962
The four altars were ready and now the next phase should comence. from the four conners of the ork world a strange light start to erge from the pillars the great nber of Orkz dragged panic half naked orkz to the altars. They were thousand of then and as the priests commanded blood was spilled in the altars. Orkz blood.
>>
>>45287063
It looks like se kind of sacrificial ritual sir. But for what or why i have no idea.
>>
>>45287166
>>45287287
Orkish blood-magic?
>>
File: tumblr_lqydmnGcCM1qgka3jo1_500.gif (147KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqydmnGcCM1qgka3jo1_500.gif
147KB, 500x284px
Rolled 21 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>45286904
Oh wow when did I die and go to heaven? Go easy on me, ya know, I'm not as sprightly as you mortal-born gods, hoo-boy.

>>45287166
That's a nice ritual you have there.
Be a shame if you had to shut it down due to... bad weather.
We'll see how Orks like sacrificing things when their precious altars are buried under 8 feet of snowy goodness. It's been proven that the Cold is good for Orks, so consider this a favor.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>45287166
>66 doubles

The spiled blood touched the altar as the sacrificed Orkz were slay. The stone altar become coated in the red blood of the sacrificed warriors and the altar gathered their essence the small essence inside the orkz was.being drained and keep in hold in those altars to the beast god.

With more thoaths slay the blood spilled in partned runes around the altars glowed with a sinister dark red colour.
>>
Rolled 83 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>45287421
I destroy the Altars from the sky and scorch their homeworld again.

Fuck Orks.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>45287378
Forno one to be in their way the power of other gods were easily manifested in the orkz world. But this was expected.

Even with the cold winds and the snow falling on them, the older Orkz cleric raised the sacrificial dagger up to the skyes as if it was challeging the gods to stop then and his god as the cleric slited his own throath adding his essence power to the altar.
>>
Has anyone else noticed how much Thread quality drops when Morroth starts posting?
>>
>>45287542
As Barry the gay god destroued the altars all the essence stored in it had to go to some place and so it did.

With the altars destruction the energy went up to the skies creating a giant hole in reality and in the process destroying the Orkz world but now a warp for the faullest deeps in existence was open
Morroth was done and in his madness he destroyed himself as he allowed the corruption of 'him' to reach and take notice of this reality.
>>
>>45281886
>>45284367
>>45284876
>>45285155

>tfw no write/draw fag of this
>>
The 10th age.
The age without grammar, spelling, or morals.
>>
>>45270486
We finished the cake, didn't we?
Yes, I think it's time we found our comet.
What has it been doing?

The twins find their comet full of lost things, and look to remeber where it has been. Wandering through creation, picking up the discarded bit of stardust and lost souls, and many other things than none remember. But, oh, it hasn't grown, as it is constanlly losing some of itself, in a trail of light.

Oh, this is good,
And fun, we like it.
Let's make them all do it!

>Comets have tails because the twins can't drive.
>>
>>45287624
There's a simple reason. He has an idea, which is fine, but he feels for the proper EPICNESS of the idea to be translated, it needs to be some master plan which takes up many posts. THEN he starts posting at breakneck speed, and refuses to spellcheck or wait for others to respond.
>>
File: OlpHZ3P.png (575KB, 851x638px) Image search: [Google]
OlpHZ3P.png
575KB, 851x638px
>>45287378
Come here to my throne, dear Frakt. You're not gonna spend the end of this age messing with some orks doing gods-know-what, not if I can help it.
>>
>>45287689
Can we retcon all of the shit Morroth posts?

Why does he get to pull this shit off anyways? Isn't he dead?
>>
>>45287759
I rather disagree.
I feel as though he's trolling. >>45287689
> As Barry the gay God
>>
>>45287705
I thought comets had tails because I gave them tails...
>>
>>45287760
THIS IS THE BEST AGE EVER!
>>
>>45287799
He just doesn't like it when I put a halt to his stupidity.
>>
>>45287772
Guys, as a general rule, whenever Morroth posts under the guise "Morroth", the guise of a dead god, generally ignore it if it's divine actions.
As for the orks. Lets just say it was a ritual to try to resurrect their dead god, but it failed due to ... well.. divine intervention.

Instead of resurrecting their god.... it let the accumulated essence loose across the surface of Blind Morroth,(the world) creating wondrous megafauna and megaflora, as well as more mundane beasts and plants.
Just think of it as a planet-wide Jurassic Park with orks and devas amongst the various mythological and mundane beasts.
>>
>>45287850
>>45287689
Dude. Uncool.
Besides, creating rifts into different dimensions while dead is pretty far outside of Morroth's domain, Beasts and monsters, and of Orks as a result.

Just go with planetary Jurrasic Park. It's much less immersion-breaking and out of the blue than "alien dimension of destruction and chaos". As well as being completely unrelated to the godly power used, as I formerly mentioned.

Fuck, am I going to have to intervene here myself for the first time?
>>
>>45287852
Sounds cool to me.
>>
>>45287689

The godness of colour's tipped her head slightly to the side, a new emotion emerged into her it was a strange one. It felt as if she just had ingested a great amount of salt.
>>
>>45287986
>>45287852

I agree with that.

>>45287932

And for the love of all, no nightmare creatures from Beyond or Outside.
>>
>>45287808
We looked, and remembered that you made them,
But we forgot if you gave them trailing lost things.
Besides, we like to let the mortals think conflicting thoughts.

>>45287705
>Creation myth rather than cannon, silly mortals.
>>
>>45288041
>No MORE nightmare creatures from beyond or outside
I mean, we already have 2/3, so we can't really veto them at this point. I'm talking about that blind tentacle god, Gæwën (who I rolled randomly for, in case you guys didn't notice), and possibly Domina... because of the whole "eldritch mantis" thing.
>>
>>45287932
He's already dead, let him stay like that.
>>
>>45288110
Golgadath makes 4.
>>
File: 1454787381910.jpg (273KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454787381910.jpg
273KB, 800x800px
Witness when he shuts down Morroth
>>
>>45288110
Hey! Don't speak like that about the woman that gave birth to my child!
>>
>>45288223
So... Does that make you the father?
>>
>>45288218
Well... yes. At some point the Witness cataloguing the interactions of the gods and history of this world has to take a stand and say 'no'. Otherwise we'd get all kinds of weird and crazy shit going about.
I'm thinking that when I start the next thread I should include that "The Witness has veto power over extremely ridiculous shit actions"

>>45288165
Thank you for correcting me. Not even the Witness is entirely infalliable.

>>45288223
I fucking knew something like that was happening. I don't mind. I mean, my Herocles even tried to rape the space mantis-thing.
>>
>>45288275
The father was a anonymous donor. And no i don't mean to say it was someone of the Choir with that.
>>
>>45288387
She used your Essence, right? That makes you the dad.
>>
>>45288387

We all know who it is...
>>
>>45288223
But Grandma is a big eldritch Mantis-Goddess. I guess that makes me one too, if I try hard enough. Maybe if I get angry I hulk out into a big mantis.
>>
>>45287693
Just need a good description of both of them and I'll make a request in /aco/'s Drawthread.
>>
>>45288477
Godspeed anon. Sift through our archives for good enough descriptions and find us a drawfag.
>>
>>45288456
Honestly, I thought we were all vaguely humanoid in appearance while at the same time being ambiguously monstrous.
>>
>>45288562
So far the gods have had wildly differing appearances, and some even true appearances hidden beneath their apparent form.
Heroicus and his line all began as formless masses of divine energy, but Heroicus took on the appearance of an extremely masculine and mighty mortal/human.
Domina is an eldritch mantis, but takes the form of a feminine and fertile-looking mortal/human, most often appearing as what the beholder views as the most feminine being in the cosmos should look like.
Urgös was a frozen cyclops.
Frakt is literally Ice king.
Gæwër, Golgadath and the blind god are varying degrees of WTF IS THAT THING
Voluris and Aretha are similar to their old mortal appearances
Veraiitus was always a ghostly mortal-thing
etc.

tl;dr: Godly appearances are wildly different and entirely dependant on the god in question/their lineage.
>>
I should mention, before we're dropped off page 10, that I will announce the next thread most likely sometime on wednesday, but I'll try to aim to start it around 5-6 hours after the announcement. (just same time as usually)
>>
>>45288691
I'm pretty sure Heroicus and I look like we could be brothers, except I am brighter and have more gold, which according to the Emporer, makes me objectively better.
>>
>>45288740
Heroicus used to look like a true aztec god of fitness in his youth, but he's matured into much more of a spartan Ares-vibe.
>>
File: ice_cloud_by_blackrev.jpg (94KB, 976x818px) Image search: [Google]
ice_cloud_by_blackrev.jpg
94KB, 976x818px
>>45288691
Strip away the personality and self image, but don't subject the remains to the Star-Forming Crucible that is Domina, and you would get the 'true' God's appearance. Much like Heroicus and co, it would likely be some formless mass of appropriate colour.

>TFW your Final Form is a blue/purple cloud.
>>
>>45288477
Aretha is a female with the age between 18-20 years with raibow iris in her eyes. Thin, with a white skin colour and long rainbow hair that moves as if she was under water. Her breasts are large c-cup with a small waist and a firm butt.
Oh and she is most of the times on her bare feet using a white and gold toga.
>>
>>45288798
Sorry, I meant to say before he became War God. I look like a big golden dude with a mace and shield, and flaming wings. I also have so many wedding gifts, like the sunbolt spear.
>>
>>45288873
You mean the mini-nukelint-catcher?
>>
>>45288853
Severe lack of color in the clothing department. Come darling, we'll dress you in all the colors of all the seasons.
>>
>>45288939
Yes.
>>45288853
Sounds like Omegle RP character description. No offense. Just the fact that you described your tits and your ass. My wife looks better
>>
>>45288477
Think domina posted a pic of a physical avatar at least, a couple threads back.

Probably the only thing to keep in mind is she's generally larger in overall size than most gods, and considering she was able to hold arethra in her arms...
>>
>>45289024
what do you call /ss/ between two women?
>>
>>45289024
Didn't stop me from wrestling her to the ground and getting out of there before I got eaten.

>>45289068
/ll/ Lopsided Lesbians
>>
File: HeroicusvsDomina.jpg (196KB, 900x842px) Image search: [Google]
HeroicusvsDomina.jpg
196KB, 900x842px
>>45289115
>>45289024
speaking of Domina's size...
>>
>>45289024
She's basically the titty monster from Dark Souls in terms of size and proportions, compared to most gods being like chosen undead size.
>>
>>45289147
Good comparison. She's probably a lot like Gwynevere, when you think about it.
Thread posts: 409
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.