[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Larp question - I am 197 cm tall and quite muscular. But mostly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: giant-clipart-giant_c.jpg (36KB, 350x366px) Image search: [Google]
giant-clipart-giant_c.jpg
36KB, 350x366px
Larp question - I am 197 cm tall and quite muscular. But mostly have interest in "peaceful" professions like healer. Could that occur strange?
>>
>>45234203
>could that occur strange

No, but it will seem odd if your fellow larpers are english speaking. :^)
>>
>>45234203
You want to be a healer eh? Tell me how do you feel about being bullied by big strong dominant fighters?
>>
>>45234203
Dress up as a gnome or so such being carried by a construct/servant.
>>
>>45234203
dude you should totally do the gentle giant thing
shave your head get laurel made of flowers and some Jesus robes. i think it would be pretty dank
>>
>>45234203
never heard of the gentle giant archetype in fiction?

Go for it. Be genial. Besides in most larps size matters not once you're out of the greenhorn newbie stage or starting build of a character.

If you'll excuse me I'll go have PTSD flashbacks of petite pink swirling death.
>>
What is 197 cm in regular
>>
I think it's playing against stereotype and therefore interesting.
>>
>>45235952
>If you'll excuse me I'll go have PTSD flashbacks of petite pink swirling death.
storytiem?
>>
>>45236000
About 6 and a half feet, ~6'5".
>>
>>45236000
About 19.8 hands.
>>
>>45236000
1,97 m
>>
File: 5876587768576.jpg (22KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
5876587768576.jpg
22KB, 720x540px
>>45236060
That's a lotta hands!
>>
>>45236000
197 cm. It's about twenty bananas and a kiwi.
>>
>>45236039
No stories, only fear. If you're a LARPer in the american north east maybe you'll see her in action this weekend.
Game on in Five & 1/2 hours.
>>
>>45234203
Life is unfair. I LARP too and I would love to play a big imposing character, perhaps a montrous race. And I'm 30 cm shorter than you :(

Anyway, no, don't worry, it won't seem odd. And who wouldn't want to be carried to safety by the big strong hand of a caring, gentle giant healer? Go for it!
>>
>>45236169
>A LARPer so fearsome, legends about her spread for a quarter of a continent
New life goal acquired.
>>
>>45236169
Then tell us the story of what inspired your fear faggot.
>>
>>45236169
I thought petite pinky swirling death was the name of a guy flashing his penis mid-LARP for a moment, can't be worse than that ?
>>
>>45236236
fuck no, got a long ass drive, double faggot.
Hyperbole, motherfucker. Hyperbole.
>>
>>45236000
>regular
Amerifat plz go
>>
>>45236313
Hyperbole huh? Oh, you mean like this one? >>45236219
Who would have guessed.
>>
>>45236000
triple zero bananas, my good trippler-anon *tips fedora*
>>
>>45234203
The "gentle giant" is a pretty well fleshed-out trope by this point, so there should be plenty of examples out there of how to do it "right" or at least how to take the theme far enough that it doesn't seem like an awkward contradiction, but an intriguing contrast.
>>
>>45238008
I don't really get how it can be considered a trope, when most people that I have met over 6ft 5 have been gentle.
>>
>>45238202
When you can accidently crush lesser mortals without thinking you normally end up being pretty gentle unless you are fucked in the head.
>>
>>45239917
When you stand out in a crowd and simply by existing cause manlet alphas to feel challenged, you quickly learn to either be very assertive or very passive.
>>
>>45236186
Stilts.
>>
>>45236075
We have the US, an African country, an Asian country, and the entirety of Antartica.
>>
File: gnome[1].jpg (2MB, 3089x4328px) Image search: [Google]
gnome[1].jpg
2MB, 3089x4328px
>>45234446
>Dress up as a gnome

I didn't read past this and now I'm just imagining a GIANT MAN dressed as a traditional gnome; hat and beard and everything while he jigs and prances about with the utmost care offering medical assistance.
>>
>>45234446
I knew a guy who played a barbarian child, and this guy was big huge mind, raised by a gnomish community. He had the BERSERKER"S BLOOD but he always talked in a gnomish accent (high pitch, squeeky, and later went on a spirit quest to find out his origins. You do not know hilarity until a 7 foot tall behemoth shouts the conan 'what is best in life' speech as if he was on helium)
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.