[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about tieflings you've played or played with.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 45

File: image.png (24KB, 630x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24KB, 630x700px
Tell me about tieflings you've played or played with.
>>
>>45196353
>stat tongue as natural weapon
>>
>>45196449
Nah, that'd be for the frog lycanthrope with swallow whole.
>>
>>45196449
Usable like a +5 whip
She can make ranged grapples with it, pulling a grappled target closer each round if she wishes
And if a grappled target starts her turn next to her, she can attempt to swallow whole
>>
>>45196353
I've played two memorable ones. The first was basically Jesus, a Mystic Theurge focusing on control and utility. He was a historian and a philosopher, striving for a better tomorrow for all.

The other one was a Warlock and basically an extraplanar lawyer with mind control shenanigans.
>>
>vorefags
You're missing the point. The tongue is about as long as the distance from her waist to the top of her head (minus horns), so about half her total height. She's 56", just a little over 4.5ft.
Short stuff is for cute, not for lewds!
>>
>>45196645
>The tongue is about as long as the distance from her waist to the top of her head (minus horns),
All I'm hearing is "she could totally perform cunnilingus on herself"
>>
Tiefling bard. Used magic to telekinetically slap barmaid's asses to make it appear someone else had done it, thus sparking numerous bar fights.
Kept telling party's half-ogre he's the smartest person in the group. Half-ogre believed it and got huge confidence boost.
>>
File: tieflingtable.png (997KB, 1152x1735px) Image search: [Google]
tieflingtable.png
997KB, 1152x1735px
I always use the weird mongrel types of tieflings.
>>
>>45196353
How does that fit in her mouth?

Or is it just always hanging out? Maybe it retracts into her stomach?
>>
>>45196645
That's a perspective thing actually, as she she seems to be pulling it into the background at an angle
>>
>>45196755
Maybe it just stretches really well and attaches somewhere down her throat.
>>
My monk had a tiefling sorc as his lover. She was a Wild Magic user and our DM didn't fully fade-to-black some of their private endeavors . For the rest of the party, it was made known that these two characters were very well off together. Everything was great except those wild magic surges whenever she had an orgasm. Her vagina literally became a portal to an Infernal Plane on one occasion that was only blocked by the pair staying together until she figured out how to seal it without my monk losing his dick.
>>
>>45196353
Only had the chance to play as a Tiefling for one session before the DM fucked off and disappeared.

Tiefling female, dex fighter. Two-weapon fighting with a double-bladed sword. She was pretty awesome; I had her raised by a sect of Paladins to give her a moral compass despite her father being an incubus, and she was the shining example of fairness and righteous fury for the party.

Until the DM disappeared, as stated before. I miss that character.
>>
>>45196755
It rolls up and she stows it in her left cheek.
>>
>>45196353
Played as a Tiefling cleric that was absolutely terrified the gods would strike her dead at any point, just by nature of being half-demon.
Because of that she was paranoid of even accidentally sinning. At one point, character had a crisis of faith and went off the wagon, becoming a drunkard.
>>
>>45196755
It's just really elastic, you see her stretching it?
>>
>>45197057
Sounds like the kind of character I would like.to tenderly love, to fill with confidence and dick
>>
>>45196353
We had a Tiefling rouge/warlock whose pact was with his mother. The player tried to make him really edgy, but we made fun of him all the time using the three packs a day jewish mother voice.

"Why don't you ever call. Your brother Tharnazog calls me every weekend. Why do you hate your mother."

"Malgoroth's daughter has been asking about you. She's a really cute little succubus and I think you'd go well together. I've set up a playdate this weekend."

"Stop murdering criminals, bubulah, you're killing your mother. Why do you hate me?"
>>
>>45196760
Usually people don't pull things from in front of them to behind them.

Especially when said thing is obviously not bending or curling around their head.

The only option is she's either pulling it into the foreground or directly alongside herself. And her proportions not being skewed implies whoever made the image either cannot into depth or it is going alongside her, rather than forwards or backwards.
>>
>>45197057
Oh whoops how did that get onto my stolen ideas list?
>>
>>45196897
Was the Tiefling a player?
>somewhere in the infernal plane a small portal opens, a dick protruding from it
>>
>>45196645
>>45196671
>>45196760
>>45197128
Yeah, the perspective is a bit off in that pic, the artist has done other work with that character
She's not short, she towers over people, most men are eye level with her tits
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 207x200px
>>45197287
>Imps gather around it in confusion, watching the phallus appear, retreat and reappear
>>
>>45197360
>a demonic scientist sets to recording the oscilliations
>if he can figure out exactly when the phallus will reappear and how far it will enter the plane at its apogee, he will unlock the mysteries of whatever plane is on the other side
>>45197392
Was she also a megabutch?
>>
>>45197360
Well we were all told that my monk experienced several burning, stinging and squeezing sensations while we were in progress...
>>
>>45197287
>A succubus starts habitually sitting on the spot where the hole appears
>>
>>45196353
I just want sauce on the artist at this point.
>>
>>45197128
>I've set up a playdate this weekend."
>playdate
Immersion achieved
>>
>>45197426
>the portal appeared on the body part of a demon
>it's somewhere boring like his shoulder
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 210x240px
>>45196353
she was cuter when she was little
>>
>>45197455
>The Demon Lord Incubus adorns his pauldrons with portals connected to various peoples' orifices
>Like four million dicks just habitually appearing, disappearing and cumming all over the place
>>
>>45196353
None.
They're not at all popular with my gaming groups.
>>
File: DiTerlizzi Tiefling.png (463KB, 601x650px) Image search: [Google]
DiTerlizzi Tiefling.png
463KB, 601x650px
>>45196353
Played a tiefling ranger once. Since tieflings are generally disliked by just about anybody, he just spent his time innawoods doing innawoods stuff. Not really a bad guy but pretty antisocial and kind of rude. Party mostly kept him around due to his tracking and survival skills, although over time he did warm up for them and started considering them friends rather than "those clueless idiots that pay me to stop them from getting lost or eating something poisonous".

>>45196755
The tonque of anteaters and pangolins actually retracts into their stomach, I think. The tangue of a woodpacker wraps around their brain. Chameleons have a tongue composed of cylinderical segments that fold inside eachother like a telescoping fishing rod.

Also, post more cute tieflings.
>>
I played a tiefling monk who was a cross between Marky Mark and every other white rapper ever. I have fond memories of the DM giving me penalties out the ass every time we had to travel through storms, wind or cold environments because my character refused to put on a shirt or wear pants that didn't have a drop-crotch. Beatboxed my way out of multiple encounters and wildly punched my way through the rest. 10/10 would beatbox again
>>
I ran a game where one guy played a tiefling that stacked fire immunity on top of racial bonuses, and his fighting style was only to stand in the nearest open fire and drag all opponents in with him.
>>
File: Tzica.jpg (607KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
Tzica.jpg
607KB, 2550x3300px
>>45196353
Ex-slave.
Her brother (who wasn't actually her brother) had been a slave/guard. Both tieflings though, and they bonded. He tried to look out for her, which got harder once she started manifesting sorcerous powers.

Then they both got punished, he got lobotomized so that he couldn't speak or understand words, and they escaped, fleeing south into the River Kingdoms.

She was a habitual liar, a little vain, fond of her power and loyal to her 'brother'. She also had balls, a pair of big brass ones, and while everyone was still freaking out over a dragon having flown in and declared itself in charge of a city, she walked up to the dragon and between flattery, bluff, and bravado managed to get a job as the dragon's right-claw minion. Talk about a promotion, right?

As it turned out, one of the reasons the dragon liked her was because making this random foreign ex-slave her prime magistrate really pissed off all the established powers in the city- but who's going to argue with a dragon? Or a sorceress with a loyal, mute, fairly competent bodyguard? And the tiefling, well, she liked upsetting nobles too- a heck of a chip on her shoulder. "Look down on me for having been a slave, will you...?"

She tried to use her position both to heal her brother and to throw some work the PC's way, who had rescued her at one point. As much returning a favor owed as showing of her new position and power to her friends.

I enjoyed her as an NPC.
>>
>>45197173
>Usually people don't pull things from in front of them to behind them
People usually aren't horned demonspawn with long ass tongues either. I'm not saying the pose makes sense, I'm just saying that's the direction her arms seem to be oriented in.
>>
I'm playing a "dual nature" tiefling Slayer right now. He's unstable, prone to extreme acts of good and evil.

i'm having a really good time with him.
>>
>>45196353
Every single one was a fetishfags trying to turn the game into erp, or a flat out that guy.

Every. Fucking. One.
>>
>>45196353
The ones people played in games I was in either kept their heritage completely secret, lived in states of extreme and open penance, or just shrugged it off as sins of their ancestors and that they weren't like those devil Jews of old.

We had one person who started go derp lord, but the DM took the player aside and noted that private game sessions were $50/hour and if he wanted to be sir lonewolf mopesalot, it would be on his own time.
>>
>>45196353
This'll be a bit of a story.

So I'd come to the decision I wanted to make a Paladin for a Pathfinder group.

Made a Tiefling Paladin of Sarenrae. As a child she was ill treated by her father and the town for being seen as an ill omen. She was a Rakshasa-spawn Tiefling, so she had backwards hands, hoves for feet, and massive ram-like horns. During her childhood she learned she could eat ash and dust (Fiendish Heritage) and kept it a secret from her parents as they fed her what they felt was the bare minimum food she should need. (Came in handy cleaning the fireplace).

In her teen years her town was visited by a Cleric of Sarenrae who had a talk with my Tiefling. She decided for the ease of the town it would be best to take her from the town and find her somewhere new to live. My Tiefling was curious about Cleircs and Paladins of Sarenrae, and after asking a bunch of questions wanted to join their order.

Eventually became a Paladin of Sarenrae, was trained in how to use a Scimitar (went with the Dervish Dance feat) and was sent out on a pilgrimage in order to destroy Sarenrae's foes and do what good she can in the world.

Ended up being the favorite member of the party. Wasn't opposed to sneaking around to get stuff done or pull stealth kills as long as it wasn't break-and-enter or anything super crazy illegal, so our Rogue liked her.

Wasn't crazy uppity on people about her faith unless she felt she had to be. Had an excellent moment in a tavern where a bunch of thugs tried to harass her for being 'a demon spawn passing as paladin for pretend' and she schooled them pretty hard by reciting several passages of The Birth of Light and Truth, the holy text of those who follow Sarenrae, and offered them an ultimatum of an apology or her sword. They went off tails between their legs from a well and good intimidate roll I made.

To be continued in next post.
>>
>>45198035

At one point the party was captured and locked up in a dungeon. My Paladin was locked up with the party Fighter. She allowed them to eat what little food they were given as prisoners, and took up 'first watch' each night. The Fighter had no clue she was slowly and begrudingly licking the dust off the walls and floor to sustain herself and not getting full nights rests so her party member would be in good health when they eventually met their fate. (They managed to escape eventually.)

Overall had an excellent campaign with her. She had some glorious moments in combat once she was able to make her scimitar gain Flaming Burst and, given scimitar, was doing some excellent crit damage from time to time.

Wouldn't mind running another campaign with her some day. She managed to make it to about level 9 at the end of the campaign.
>>
Oddly enough, no one I've played with, IRL or online, has ever played a Tiefling. My 5E DM threw a few at us. One was a scheming dock worker who secretly collected stuffed animals. After he tried to con us out of a quest reward I used the information to blackmail him into paying me the proper amount.
>>
>>45196353
I once made a tieflings paladin of asmodeus, in 4e dnd, I got him to levels of power that made the rest of the party afraid of invoking my wrath. Once I got to lvl 30 my DM let me work up to lvl 60 by slaying incredibly powerful threats to asmodeus's interests. His name was Decron Inferian Hand of Asmodeus. And he is my favorite character
>>
>>45197561
4Chan designs a Demon Lord

Grand Demon King of Phallus
>>
He was more of a paladin than a human paladin could be.
>>
>>45198300
Grandson of Emperor Phalazar the Great.
>>
>>45198513
Chosen champions of the god of sex Paenys or, as some people call him, "Phalanx of Flesh"
>>
>>45196353
He was a first generation Rakshasa spawn, and generally an ugly son of a bitch. Eyes full of blood, teeth like a sharks, pale and bruised skin, and gangly limbs plus tail. Moved like an insect, generally creeped people right the fuck out. Grew up in a scholar enclave as some sort of apprentice/ward/science project.

But that was alright, since he was an illusionist. Made himself appear as a generic pretty-boy hero type and acted like a naive and fabulous pansy. Strode around with a big billowing red cloak, wore a hat with a feather in it, extolled the virtues of friendship and justice. Generally normal, not particularly angsty. It wasn't like he'd had a bad life, he was just super ugly.

Managed to make it through almost the entire campaign before the illusion was dispelled. He ended up wearing a paper bag over his head for the final battle because he was too nervous to cast anything when his face was visible.

Paper bag was later enchanted up to +5 and enshrined as an artifact.
>>
>>45196353
I once played a tiefling with a 28 inch tongue. I sucked so many dicks I lost count. Then we started the session and I felated the pcs.
>>
>>45196698
I feel like this table was ripped from an Arduin supplement.
>>
>>45198911
>Arduin
Nope, Planewalkers Handbook from Planescape.
>>
I thought about it, but two of the people I played with were kinda
How do I put this
Shit
Yeah, thats a good way to put it
So I didn't.
>>
Fucking current player has a Tiefling Bard.
This bard has wings and a rapier.
Crit, rolled a nat 2 on damage, proceeded to do 78 points of damage on a dive attack.
Fucking tieflings.
>>
>>45199172
>playing a dive character
>not using a lance

You're right, he's shit
>>
>>45199467
Well he IS a bard, and took Weapon Finesse (3.5 by the way) so its all his dex. Plus he's only level 6. Fucking one shot a boss around level 5.
>>
>>45198831
Does a tongue that long actually help with sucking dicks? I feel like at some point it's just too much, you get me? Like, it's unnecessary length.
>>
>>45199754
If you can't think of ways to make a 28-inch tongue work, you're not being adventurous enough.
>>
>>45199754
28 inches wraps around your dick like 4 or 5 times. That's not too much, unless you've got a fucking chode.
>>
File: Pleasing-To-Slaanesh.png (159KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Pleasing-To-Slaanesh.png
159KB, 403x403px
>>45199754
It wraps around your shaft twice, your balls once and then keeps reaching to lick your prostate while she moves in to deep throat you. Also a good thing if your fan of REALLY sloppy kissing, I guess.
>>
File: 61xMmBZ.jpg (596KB, 2323x3456px) Image search: [Google]
61xMmBZ.jpg
596KB, 2323x3456px
>>45196353
>Born in the Abyss as a slave to some minor demon lord
>Created as a bloodrager (PF) for the sole purpose of being cannon fodder
>Eventually flees from his handler while on the Material Plane
>Lives as a homeless bum for years, doing odd jobs for gangs and robbing people
>Eventually, the events of the Rise of the Runelords campaign takes place

It was fun to play him. He didn't trust anyone, and flat out didn't believe that people though of him as a hero. He stuck with the group because there was a female tiefling in the group, and they provided a steady source of food.
>>
>>45199754
Tongue bondage
>>
>>45199754
Dick binding, or making ladies very happy. And if you're into some really deep rimming, then there's that option as well.
>>
>>45200367
Only acceptable rimming is lesbian rimming
>>
>>45200259
Then belly bondage.
>>
>>45200515
Yes
>>
>>45200623
Followed by domination and teasing.
>>
File: LouGaroupFascillier.webm (405KB, 444x202px) Image search: [Google]
LouGaroupFascillier.webm
405KB, 444x202px
I have a cajun-themed tiefling chirugeon beastmorph alchemist in an Iron Gods campaign. Holy shit that's a lot of words putting it out in text.
He's the muscle, he's the medic, he makes the tech.
He's the cook.
>>
>>45200476
>Only acceptable rimming is the kind with two people who barely get anything out of it

How does that make any sense?
>>
>>45200653
>Domination and teasing in the belly
Best tastes
>>
>>45200695
Women can totally enjoy rimming, they still have the same nerves on the outside, and on the inside the little nerve bundle that makes the clitoris? It's more like a tentacly starfish wrapped around the vaginal canal, responsible for the G-spot and several other sensitive spots that are easier to reach through the back door.
>>
>>45200889
I think he's confusing rimming with pegging/anal, since women do not have a prostate to massage or poke
>>
>>45196353
Wizard/Rouge/Assassin. He hunted mages, smuggled dragon eggs, and in his down time he runs an opium plantation with the help of a druid
Also his profession is dentist
>>
Who is this temptress? Google just sends me to stale /jp/ locations.
>>
>>45201328
This guy draws her I think
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/lapinbeau/
>>
File: 1372360292255.jpg (104KB, 1096x720px) Image search: [Google]
1372360292255.jpg
104KB, 1096x720px
>>45201619
>furaffinity
>>
>>45196897
>>45197287
I remember that game HUD!
I mean I remember doujin almost exactly like that, except it was the girl's mouth, not her vagoo!
>>
>>45196353
>Stereotypical orphan background
>Became tradesman (smith)
>Took over his masters shop when he died (ludicrous Tiefling lifespan)
>Married and started a family, rich wife
>Started getting into Alchemy
>Wife died, and he inherited her wealth
>Left town before locals attacked him due to growing resentment for him "inheriting half the bloody town"

Level 1 Alchemist hoooooooo
>>
>>45200259
>>45200515
>>45200653
>Tongue bondage
>Vore
>Getting teased in a tight, restrictive belly
>All done by a hot, muscular tiefling girl

I need this
>>
>>45201695
Shit, so do I.
>>
>>45201695
>>45202133
Link?
>>
>>45202086
Please let there be a bored writefag.
>>
>>45203316
give me a moment
>>
File: Yay.png (17KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
Yay.png
17KB, 208x250px
>>45203552
Okay.
>>
>>45197302
So you're telling me she's a strong, tough looking girl who could give the most amazing blowjobs?

How do I woo her?
>>
>>45196353
Warlock Trifling in 5e.

Absolutely fucking useless and the entire group remembers him as the most useless character of all time. Fucking goddamn, didn't do shit.

It didn't help that we did the Horde of the Dragon Queen with absolutely no NPC dialog outside of "1v1 me m8"
>>
I played a tiefling that was like Abdul al Hazared mixed with Mohamed. A prophet for the fiendmarked people, ruthless warrior and messenger of his god.

I also played a bone breaking evil tiefling monk whose trait was he was covered in spines like spiked armor, he followed a path of enlightenment through suffering, his own and others.
>>
File: image.png (555KB, 1129x1115px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
555KB, 1129x1115px
>>45203674
>How do I woo her?
>woo her
She's a Krampus, no wooing involved
If you've been a naughty little boy she'll take are you away forever and "punish" you
>>
>>45203805
She also gets something more than milk and cookies.
>>
>>45203805
Still wanna woo her. Maybe she'd enjoy having someone chase after her for once.
>>
So, not a tiefling story but fitting the tongue thing...

>playing Splicers rpg
>roll up a Biotic girl (humans mutated with animal and alien DNA to be loyal soldiers/fodder against killer robots)
>end up not losing too much appearance but kinda dumb, naive and eagerly obedient
>snake tongue for scent ability, also make it long and prehensile for weirdness
>two players move away and gsme goes to irc
>girl in the group gets bolder zbout her hotshot wing girl bossing me around
>ERP happens
>the places that tongue gets to
>player admits she wishes that could be real, esp. that three foot deep rimming
>wish to hell I was actually a girl or female player was into guys
>keep it as an inside joke though
>>
>>45203805
I bet thats her favorite part of it all. All the adolescent kids who see this toned she-demon telling them shes going to punish them for being naughty little boys and they think there is some innuendo involved when she really just intends to beat the crap out of them. Meanwhile all the good girls and boys of the world get to have the toys and treats of their wicked brothers siblings.

I don't see how that occurring on a yearly basis would stop being funny as time goes on.
>>
File: Child_Gohan.jpg (32KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
Child_Gohan.jpg
32KB, 500x404px
>>45204246
>they think there is some innuendo involved
Uhhh, I need a adult.
>>
>>45204304
>>45204246
It could be worse, they could hold hands and call each other by their first names
>>
>>45200259
>>45200515
>>45200653
>>45202086
>>45203316
Not my best work but here you go
>You will never have a tall, muscular, dominant, and somewhat cruel tiefling GF
>She will never show off her long, long tongue to you
>She will will never take advantage of your distraction to shove you facefirst into her ample chest
>You will never look up from her warm titflesh to see that tongue lolling out of her mouth inching closer and closer to your face
>You will never feel her warm, wet, tongue trace your face before snaking it's way into your mouth, easily overpowering your tongue as you experience the deepest kiss of your life
>You will never begin to feel light headed before she pulls out, letting you get a breath of fresh air
>You will never still be painting when you find yourself on the receiving of a literal tonguelash before she pulls it back in and orders you to strip
>You will never be standing in front of her, naked but eager as she looks you over with a cruel smirk on her face

1/2
>>
>>45204936
>She will never squat down, inspecting your dick for a few seconds then slowly licking it from the base to the tip before wrapping her tongue around it several times and still having length to spare
>She will never begin to twist and writhe her tongue, distracting you as it begins to snake up and around your waist, at least until you find your arms bound to your side
>She will never smile up at you as the sinuous organ continues to wrap around you, even reaching up to your face, gagging and blinding you as continues to slowly suck your member while her writing tongue toys with and teases the rest of your body
>You will never be just at your limit before she stops, pulling herself off of you she takes a moment to savor your taste, before she begins pulling her tongue back in, with you still tangled up in it
>You will never yourself lurch forward as you are shoved head first into her maw, gulp by gulp descending down her throat, her tongue only releasing you when her tight, slick throat muscles can take it's place
>You will never find yourself in her hot, wet belly, her powerful stomach muscles restraining you in a near sufficatingly tight embrace as they knead and rub your flesh like a deep, forceful massage
>You will never feel her stroke her belly, basking in the feeling of being so full and the knowledge she has you tucked away deep within her
>You will never lie there in her hot steamy depths, feeling your body getting delightfully manhandled by her stomach, the organ somehow knowing exactly where to stroke and rub to leave you hot and needy but still unable to cum
>She will never leisurely lay back, relaxing for a few minutes listening to your needy whimpers before asking how her little morsel is doing in there
>She will never chuckle when all she gets in reply is a desperate, pleasured moan

2/2
>>
>>45202086
I'm bored. Got any particular scenario in mind? I was thinking a sort of, Dude spies muscular Tiefling girl doing muscular things, she spies him spying her, confronts him, teases with tongue, progressing into full on action, but I'm not sold on that idea
>>
>>45204996
I like that idea actually, even though it seems you got a story right before your offer I'd still love to read your take on it
Exspecially if it's a smaller, weaker guy
>>
>>45205051
Aight, gimme an hour or two, I'll try to keep it shorter than I usually write. Do you mind modern fantasy settings?
>>
>>45204936
>>45204962
I came.
>>
>>45204936
>>45204962
Mind if someone reposts this in efg?
>>
File: disgusted_bear.jpg (5KB, 190x153px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted_bear.jpg
5KB, 190x153px
>>45204936
>Oh boy dis gon' be gud

>>45204962
>Vore
>mfw
>>
>>45205207
Sure, looking forward to it
>>
>>45205245
Thanks

>>45205270
I generally dislike posting my greentext there, but mostly because I have been planning to try to rewrite all of them into short stories (but I'm lazy), I have a pastebin of it though and if you think it's worth it I can post it there myself

>>45205277
It was in the request, and the discussion preceding it
You have only yourself to blame for not paying attention
>>
>>45205207
It's probably better that way, honestly. I feel like with fantasy people have to spend too much time explaining how everything got there, and with more modern settings it's parallel enough to our world that you don't have to go into backstory.

>>45205277
Agreed man, but what're you gonna do? The vorefags were here from the beginning, because for some reason long tongues = vore. I mean, tongue bondage was weird enough, but at least it was kinda hot.
>>
>>45204962
>vore
GET OUT
>>
>>45201638
At least a 1/3rd of all teege is furries Revvy.
>>
>>45201619
I think you got it right, but why not the tumblr or the deviantart page?
>>
>>45205720
It's what I remember seeing that character last on
>>
>>45206088
But the artist made that jester boy - I thought he had gotten pretty popular a bit ago.
>>
>>45206975
I think the artist still does pics of that just jester boy, it's just I didn't make the connection
Just remember the last time I saw her was when I was looking up krampus porn last christmas
>>
File: fuckingwat.gif (2MB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingwat.gif
2MB, 259x259px
>mfw vorefags running rampant
>mfw I'm a vorefag
c'mon guys keep it in your pants or /d/

On a slightly more related note, I once played a Tiefling Wizard who ground his horns down like Hellboy and wrapped his tail around his leg, hiding it inside of his pant-leg and pretending he had a limp. He was a Divination Wizard, and his favorite past time was to look out of the window in the two story HQ that the party had and invoke his bad portent rolls on people going about their daily lives. An example of one of these bad roll inflictions was someone trying to heft up something heavy with a rope and then losing his grip, having the object fall on someone and badly injure them.

Needless to say he was a massive, passive-aggressive dick.
>>
File: drinkin' with skeles.jpg (45KB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
drinkin' with skeles.jpg
45KB, 400x254px
>>45207102
Interesting - why'd he go so far to hide his infernal heritage, if he was such a passive aggressive dick? Hellboy did it because...I dunno, he wanted to look more human and like a good guy.

I don't remember the comic, but there was a character in a webcomic I liked who was at first glance a more down-to-earth town guard officer who seemed pretty awesome despite a bad limp, but it was to hide a goat leg with tall boots and a cane. Gotta love evil characters you can actually like.
>>
>>45196353
Smarmy lawyer named Condescension who was the second smartest character in the game, behind the cleric PC
>>
File: masked figure.jpg (37KB, 413x600px) Image search: [Google]
masked figure.jpg
37KB, 413x600px
>>45207196
The way he figured it, it's easier to justify beating up and lynching a tiefling who's magic than just a normal guy who happens to wear a hood and mask and has a bad limp and is probably senile and/or a human or more acceptable race than a tiefling.

Basically it made it easier for him to be a dick and get away with it because he made himself less obvious.
>>
Tieflings in my setting are evil humanoids who cursed their bloodline with a pact of demons. Born in Carsinai, an overlook by the cosmic computer or just sheer willpower has let them to escape with a neutral or good alignment. They're usually called Hellbred.
>>
>>45196496
>>45196575

Sure is voraphile in here.
>>
>>45196353
Had a certain Tiefling alchemist in PF who was focusing on firearms and explosives for a long-term goal, but also was fucking around with mutagens to see how much mileage he could get out of his blood.
Nothing special for the backstory - orphaned after his human mom was driven out of town, picked up by gnomes - but I always played him as unflinchingly and unfailingly earnest.
That he had fangs, claws, and a prehensile tail didn't do much to make up for his poor social skills. Nor did the third arm.

His many limbs came in handy in combat. He operated a musket with two arms, used his third hand to throw grenades or prepare special ammunition casings (also grenades), and his tail was dextrous enough to grab potions and other small items out of his bandoleers. A whirlwind of activity, this subhuman monster.

He did have presence of mind enough, though, to have a large hat, goggles, and a scarf to cover himself with. His fingerless gloves didn't do much for the claws though, but he could tuck the spare arm behind his back and under his coat fairly well. Few worries about getting too warm if you have native fire resistance.

Nothing lewd ever happened with him in-game, though I did have him telling other PCs a TMI story once about "the only whore in Freeport who would do business" with him, and how "she really seemed to appreciate the additional appendages," which my fellows wisely cut off before I got rolling.
>>
>>45196353
They were all assholes.
and so were the players.
>>
>>45196353
Currently playing a young Tielfling Wizard. Practically a teen prodigy. Is the way he is because of a curse put on the family. Pitch black skin. Animals refuse to come near him. Really shy and awkward kid, but is also absurdly intelligent. He's endeared himself to the party really well and essentially the little brother to everyone.

I love him to death and wish I could draw worth a damn, I'd get him commissioned if I had the money for it.
>>
I have a guy in my group who's probably borderline autistic, but he played a 2edgy4u tiefling, who would ask literally every npc about tieflings, despite him trying to keep it a secret that he was a tiefling.
>>
>>45208283
As I remember this campaign, I recall something else.
Party policy was that everyone had to contribute to breakfast- it is the most important meal of the day, after all.
So my tiefling brewed coffee for the group each morning (present in the setting as a luxury) over his magically conjured camp fire. No one ever really trusted it, but that meant more for him.
The dwarf had a waffle iron, I recall, that was mithril and so non-stick. He made the batter using a family recipe.
Everyone else did boring stuff like buy local fruit, more the pity.
>>
>>45208874
I like to think (or hope) that anyone who plays stupidly edgy characters will eventually realize what they're doing and just stop. I used to be like that and then I realized that it was just silly. I still play edgy characters, but not "lol I look for someone to kill in the street cos raisins". I like more of a style and direction to my edge.
>>
>>45209465
I think edge is a product of people who don't understand how other people feel about what they're making. Tragedy is an easy way to make a character, especially with so many well-known sad and sadistic characters in all sorts of media.

But hopefully most people, like you, will realize that only a certain amount of edge is necessary to add depth to a character. Otherwise, you sort of cut off you character from the events of the game, and other players won't want to interact with you as much because you're so crazy.
>>
>>45208085
You have no idea
>>
File: 1444501017612.jpg (9KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
1444501017612.jpg
9KB, 232x217px
>>45204936
>>45204962
>mfw

I quess her fiendish blood comes from one of those vore-succubi.
>>
>>45196760
Anon, if she's pulling into the background at an angle, that means her tongue should be even longer relative to the rest of her body than it appears.
>>
File: txvdLgZ.jpg (89KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
txvdLgZ.jpg
89KB, 1680x1050px
>>45204304
I AM an adult!
>>
One of these days, I'm going to play a plain, normal tiefling Warlock with the Fiend Pact. And then I'm gonna have fun flinging double boosted Eldritch Blast everywhere. Actually, does Warlocks have access to necromancy spells, or is that for Sorcerers?
>>
>>45196353
I want that tongue up my ass
>>
What would a female tiefling feel if she saw this thread?
>>
>>45211325
Awkwardness and embarrassment, I presume. And probably a bit of disgust. Unless she's into these kinds of things, in which case she might love it. Or something inbetween.
>>
>>45205514
Pay attention next time sergeant autist.
>>
Rolled 17, 81, 89, 33 = 220 (4d100)

>>45196698
Alright lets get two effects from each.
>>
>>45211591
No nose, leathery skin, skin tough enough to armor and no mirror reflection.

Ayyy.
>>
Played a Tiefling rogue/warlock with pact of the blade (5e dnd).
Back story was standard orphan affair, abandoned to the streets by father after his horns killed the mother during birth. Raised by a couple criminals using kids to gain sympathy (we aren't criminals we have an orphanage!). Grew up in the crime families and became a working class criminal, found out his next target had a habit of mutilating tieflings (removing horns, wings, tails, rendering genitals inert) before selling them as slaves.
As a principal he grew up always sticking to the plan, deviating should only be a last resort option, and if something goes wrong: you deviated from the plane or; someone made a shitty fucking plan.
In this case he deviated from the plan, he killed the slaver during his simple robbery.
Turns out, slaver was the town Baron, and the criminal family he worked for were pretty happy to save face by ridding themselves a Tiefling.
Running from the town and unable to re-enter barring execution, he starts his adventure.

He was originally going to stay rogue for the campaign but our dm likes to do interesting things if we need to leave for an extended amount of sessions (I hade to intern for a couple months), so instead of my character going about doing generic thieveries/ forgeries like I had set up, he got kidnapped.
By the Fey.

So instead of being the rogue all-star, get your game on, go play, he became a kind of assassin like from Dishonored, weilding a rapier of silence (randomly generated from homebrew tables, regular rapier with a 5ft radius of silence, became my pact weapon) to assassinate and was greatly assisted in combat by warlock support spells like hex.

Oh, and no sex stuff.
>>
>>45211325
She'd get horny knowing there are this many men out there who are into her.
>>
>>45203805
>Krampus
>not Krampussy
>>
>everyone plays tieflings for the fetishes
OK.
>>
>>45196353
When I GM'd a homebrew D&D setting, I told people they could play as tieflings and look more or less however they wanted as long as they were humanoid and of moderate height.
In this setting teiflings were cross breeds between a human and a demon, and as demons had no set forms (choosing ones that best suited their prefered method of feeding on life energy) teiflings had no 'usual' apearence, though most were bestial in some way.
This led to a player creating a goose teifling bard who wooed passers by with his singing voice and magnificent plumage. Wherever he went he had the habbit of constructing a nest out of whatever he could find. Even when the party got wealthy enough to get houses, he just left his unfurnished save for a gallery of statues of himself (that he could hide amoungst) and a giant nest he kept all of his gear under.
>>
>>45212487
>everyone
Someone didn't read the thread.
>>
File: ice man.jpg (59KB, 602x584px) Image search: [Google]
ice man.jpg
59KB, 602x584px
going to play a tiefling that's been so sure
about getting laid all his life that he never tried to even approach a girl, instead trusting that
his natural charm would attract them.

well, sixty years later he's no-good double "wizard" guy that feels like he has wasted his
entire life away, so he starts to try and learn some magic to become an actual wizard.
>>
Rolled 77, 17, 83, 17 = 194 (4d100)

>>45196698
Two of each, last roll is gender, evens are male
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>45196698
Shit, forgot the last roll.
>>
Rolled 23, 72, 3, 25, 12 = 135 (5d100)

>>45196698
Another.
>>
>>45196698
roll on columbia
>>
File: Cheliax.jpg (194KB, 1680x1274px) Image search: [Google]
Cheliax.jpg
194KB, 1680x1274px
>>45196698
Rollin', last four will determine the qt quotient.
>>
File: qt tiefling 15.jpg (208KB, 840x558px) Image search: [Google]
qt tiefling 15.jpg
208KB, 840x558px
>>45217539
>extremely greasy skin
>susceptible to spells such as spirit wrack and cacofiend

Gross.
>>
File: Tiefling12.jpg (168KB, 348x550px) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling12.jpg
168KB, 348x550px
>>45217574
>21
>red eyes
>45
>horselike legs

Could be worse, I guess. Though that greasy skin still seems like a deal-breaker.
>>
>>45217722
It's not bad if you imagine it doesn't smell like shit. It's almost like having her be permanently oiled up and ready to go.
>>
in a game i was DM'ing i had this one guy playing a female tiefling was being really magical realm about it an all the fuck, but anyway i was really hamming up the whole no one fucking trust you everyone is racist towards you part so the party are trying to get into the tavern but the doorman wont let them in cos well racism and then the little shit has the great idea of telling the door man to check his human privilege i sigh and tell him to roll a CHA check .....natural 20 he turns the door man into a social justice warrior campaign is slightly derailed as the tiefling tries to convert the land to essentially tumblr until hes killed by a new player character the glorious witch hunter (first name the second name hunter) a halfling paladin whose order viewed witchcraft as the highest crime as it gave women independence needless to say he resisted the scourge of the SJW and stabbed the tiefling to death with righteous fury
>>
Rolled 1, 69 = 70 (2d100)

>>45196698
rollan
>>
File: qt tiefling 25.jpg (121KB, 870x1219px) Image search: [Google]
qt tiefling 25.jpg
121KB, 870x1219px
>>45217909
I guess I assumed grease didn't equal oil. Oiled up devil qt is pretty top shelf
>>
Rolled 100, 77, 74 = 251 (3d100)

>>45196698
Two for appearance, one for effect. This one is of mutt blood, and should suffer for it.
>>
Rolled 6, 80, 87, 10, 8 = 191 (5d100)

>>45218155
>roll thrice for appearance
>scaly skin
>claws
Apparently RNJesus agrees that this one should be a mutant. Following up, with two spare rolls in case of toss-outs.
>>
>>45218155
>>45218194
So, discarding the duplicate, altogether we have
>red, scaly skin
>small horns at the temples
>fangs and damage-worthy claws

So they're a lizard. Huh.
>>
File: Bad joke.jpg (18KB, 510x430px) Image search: [Google]
Bad joke.jpg
18KB, 510x430px
>>45217947
This story sounds like it was made up by a 12-year old and it has the punctuation to match
>>
>>45217574
Nigga that's a succubus.
>>
>>45218426
Doesn't a succubus have scales and cracked, bleeding skin?
>>
Rolled 40, 70, 98, 90 = 298 (4d100)

>>45196698
okay let's do this
>>
Rolled 24, 100, 86, 100, 61 = 371 (5d100)

>>45218982
oh boy
>>
Rolled 27, 72 = 99 (2d100)

>>45219020
if only i rolled like this in actual games
>>
>>45201695
I would like to hear more. Care to elaborate?
>>
>>45218982
>>45219020
>>45219046
>40, 70 - unusual traits
-succeptible for some weird-ass spells
-withers plants with a touch

well, that's kinda crappy

>24, 86, 61, 27, 72
-feline eyes
-blue skin
-spiny ridge on back
-green hair
-body covered in stripes

jesus christ.

i am tumblr OC.
>>
>>45219381
I'd hit it. Maybe give a little spinal ridge massage, the works.
>>
>>45218492
No, or rather depends on setting
>>
In the first game I DM'd a friend of mine decided to play a 12 year old thiefling child as a cleric.

His horns were longer than his arms.

He saved their entire sorry excuse of a party 3 times in a single fight.
>>
File: 1418589099779.png (677KB, 1280x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1418589099779.png
677KB, 1280x1092px
Rolled 41, 17, 17, 50 = 125 (4d100)

>>45196698
I want to roll a tiefling too!
>>
>>45223206
Long fingers, barely any nose. Smells of dead flesh and.. I don't actually know what that last number means. I'm guessing I either have demonic enemies or allies.

Anyway, looks like my hellspawn ayy is going to be a mortician where long fingers is helpful for reaching in body cavities and smelling of rotting bodies isn't unexpected.
>>
File: LkhYTHE.jpg (257KB, 523x804px) Image search: [Google]
LkhYTHE.jpg
257KB, 523x804px
>>45196897
Reminds me of pic related.
>>
>>45223385
Yes! This is what I thought of as well but I'd forgotten the name of the comic.
>>
>>45223406
Hellmouth Imp. Creator is Morbi- also made the SFW Poppy O'Possum comic too, which is pretty good all things considered..
>>
>>45223440
>Poppy O'Possum
Huh, didn't realize that
>>
>>45223385
Yeah, that's the one
>>
File: 1447719389497.png (268KB, 607x599px) Image search: [Google]
1447719389497.png
268KB, 607x599px
>>45223440
He's also notable for this
>>
>>45226247
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>45226247
I don't get it. Who's Aaron Diaz?
>>
File: 1447719321841.png (535KB, 581x819px) Image search: [Google]
1447719321841.png
535KB, 581x819px
>>45226771
Some self important twat. He was complaining about the design of linkle in the new hyrule warriors
>>
>>45226247
>>45226811
I really hate the hairstyle they went for for both of those.
>>
>>45204334
vomit.jpeg
>>
>>45226811
>Linkle
is that where "There was porn of her before she even officially existed" comes from?
>>
File: 1447719455323.jpg (30KB, 577x255px) Image search: [Google]
1447719455323.jpg
30KB, 577x255px
>>45226836
I actually like the design of linkle, but the bottom one's shit
Also, tumblr nose
>>
>>45197629
>Chameleons have a tongue composed of cylinderical segments that fold inside eachother like a telescoping fishing rod.
Well! Now that's interesting
>>
File: dumblr.png (185KB, 680x566px) Image search: [Google]
dumblr.png
185KB, 680x566px
>>45226880
>>45226811
Oh Morbi, you delightful cad.
>>
File: Capture.png (94KB, 480x237px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
94KB, 480x237px
>>45223440
It's pretty nice so far. Well drawn, dialogue is funny even if I'm not always figuring why the story ties together.
>>
>>45226811
>This man is so arrogant that he has the gall to criticize a video game.

>>45227039
>What's worse, his art vaguely resembles something that people choose to be offended by!

How Dare He.
>>
>>45227628
You missed the part where he blocked someone for criticizing HIM. Also why the fuck are you defending the tumblr nose
>>
>>45227628

Good god, people dare think that excellence is an ideal that we can ALWAYS strive for, yet can never reach.

Besides, red noses are awesome.

Makes characters look drunk as fuck.

Thanks Astrix and Obl ... fucking French character names that I can't quite remember to spell.
>>
>>45227656

You don't like weird noses?
>>
File: is that you bait.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
is that you bait.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>45227628
He's criticizing character's design, made by the actual company, based on his own fanfiction version of the setting that he's drawn, which he dare claims to be Zelda characters despite being in no way affiliated with the games themselves - and his designs being rather generic and vaguely gaslight fantasy style.

It would be like if someone criticized how they redesigned Sonic based on their own Sonic characters, who they had made into utterly generic Romans.

I mean seriously, look at this and tell me if you feel that this gives him any legitimate credibility to be complaining about the designs of others.

http://dresdencodak.tumblr.com/post/47724463171/inspired-by-anita-sarkeesians-video-game-tropes
>>
>>45227656
>You missed the part where he blocked someone for criticizing HIM.
>trying to pass of snarky soudbites as criticism
I'll remember this the next time I see an angry mob demanding a raid on someone because they "can't take criticism".
>>
>>45227740
>He's criticizing character's design, made by the actual company,
How Dare He.

>based on his own fanfiction version of the setting that he's drawn,
In other words, acting like his own designs might be good.
How Dare He.

>which he dare claims to be Zelda characters despite being in no way affiliated with the games themselves
In other words, claiming that they're close enough to the design philosophy of the games to be a worthwhile comparison.
How Dare He.

>and his designs being rather generic and vaguely gaslight fantasy style.
That's the first potential point anyone has made.

>It would be like if someone criticized how they redesigned Sonic based on their own Sonic characters,
In other words, this hypothetical person would be someone who thinks that the hypothetical new Sonic design was too bland and generic, and prefers a different kind of design, while following that design philosophy in their own art.
How Dare They.
>>
>>45227748
It's still an extremely immature thing to do and likely a sign of a glass ego
If he were really as mature as you think he was, he'd probably just have done the adult thing and, you know, ignore it? Like, it's just one comment from some random dude that basically amounts to "I disagree with your opinions". Was the way it was said snarky? Yes. but blocking someone for that is similar to a 5 year old throwing a tantrum over a similar thing
>>
>>45201695
>>45202133
>>45203137
Little help? Anybody?
>>
>>45227877
Go on /d/ or /aco/ and ask what game the imp in "Hellmouth to mouth" is playing
>>
>>45227819
>In other words, claiming that they're close enough to the design philosophy of the games to be a worthwhile comparison.
>How Dare He.
I've seen his zelda designs he's claiming this for and, yes, how dare he.
>>
>>45227909
Cover up the sword and the title on that one chick and it looks like some generic rando elf bitch.
Granted, zelda's always been pretty generic in style but, other than an accessory, there is nothing about the character that is inherently zelda
>>
>>
File: baited tzu.jpg (219KB, 837x768px) Image search: [Google]
baited tzu.jpg
219KB, 837x768px
>>45227819
>How Dare He #1

Because he's not in any way affiliated with Nintendo or any of their work. It's not like his designs were passed over in favor of what Nintendo chose - he's commenting on something that has nothing to do with him.

>How Dare He #2
His designs aren't actually good - as I pointed out later, they're rather generic and vague gaslight fantasy. He actually goes out of his way to make Hyrule a long-lost kingdom and separate it from anything to do with the actual games aside from a similar main trio of characters and references to the Shiekah (not the Shieka as he spells it) which have little to actually do with the shadowy tribe themselves. Though this is only conjecture, I think he only ever played Twilight Princess and perhaps Wind Waker, judging by what he's including and referencing and how he seems to actually know little about the Shiekah (a wandering people? Really?)

>How Dare He #3
They're not much like the actual characters in design, aside from how 'Dragmire' looks like Wind Waker Ganondorf. The Zelda character looks like Link with brown hair; the Link character looks like Zelda with a purple version of Link's tunic. He includes some other vague references to things from games like Twilight Princess, but otherwise it's little like the Zelda games so far in any way.

>How Dare They
The hypothetical person in question assumes that their design is better or more worthwhile than the new hypothetical design, which they consider inferior to what they themselves have made. It's not a question of preference - he didn't outright say it, but it was heavily implied. I mean, the first post it was just his opinion, but the second he was flagrantly saying 'my designs are better.' And subtly claiming that they're as legitimate as designs made by a company, when at best his are a fan product that he hasn't done anything with in a long while.
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 736x1014px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 736x1014px
>this whole thread
>no planescape tieflings
>Now_i_know_the_pain_of_age.jpg
2nd edition AD&D tieflings best tieflings
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
>>45227989
Annah from Planescape: Torment

She really Updates my journal if you know what I mean.
>>
>>45227989

.... isn't that just a girl with funny skin and a tail?

I'd say weird proportions but that may be artistic style rather than setting detail.
>>
>>45227740
>inspired by anita sarkeesian

Well that explains a lot
>>
>>45227922
For me the worst part is he's completely ignoring the triforce of courage. Even ignoring the theory of it being what gives him so many hearts, it's what make's link able to go on these dangerous quests and face terrifying monsters. He's giving protagonist Zelda all the benefits of it while ALSO giving her the triforce of wisdom, leaving link to be a sheltered idiot totally oblivious to the events going on around him.
>>
>>45227989
I see people pine for the days when tieflings were random mutants instead of all red with tails and horns, but then the only art of them I see from that time is stuff like this where they seem even less weird.
>>
>>45228083
Which is totally right, right? Because Zelda in the actual games was a sheltered idiot with no idea of what was going on around her, and making the Link version of Zelda like that is totally fair to the character he's replacing.

Maaan, remember in OoT, where she contacted link as a kid and started a huge plan to take down Ganondorf? Totally helpless. Or how despite being under castle arrest in Twilight Princess, Zelda was still able to give some advice to help Link out? Sheltered idiot!
>>
>>45228118
Or in wind waker where she was the captain of a rather successful pirate ship and starts off being FAR more competent than link?
or even in THE GAME HE IS CRITICIZING WHERE SHE GOES OFF WITHOUT LINK FOR A WHILE AND COMES BACK SUCCESSFUL
>>
>>45228149
Or the game where she's adventuring alongside Link and helping him get through dungeons! Though granted, in that she's a ghost for most of the game, but that also means she can possess armor and swing a huge sword.

It's almost as if he completely underestimates how flexible Zelda is as a character, and how she has her own strengths and weaknesses that can make her legitimately better or worse than Link in various areas but never make her completely useless as a character, because if Nintendo did that she would either just be a goal to obtain or a character that was completely unlikable!
>>
>>45227928
Damn those are some big hips

Also can we get back on the subject of tieflings?
>>
>>45228190
If they ever made zelda into an actual RPG with a party, zelda would likely be the cleric.
IE, the most useful member of your fucking party
>>
>>45217947
>tiefling starts a SJW crusade in a D&D setting

That actually sounds kind of hilarious.
>>
>>45228207
lore-wise yes, but play-wise, she'd act more like a bard, what with his triforce basically giving her bardic knowledge.
>>
>>45228271
She'd still be the one that buffs you and keeps you from not dying
>>
>>45228207
Man, Link would be the most confusing character. He's like a fighter, with a shit-ton of different weapons and items, some of them magic, and some bard-like abilities using instruments.
>>
>>45228271
I think she'd totally fit as a D&D 5e bard. 9th-level spellcaster, Bardic Inspiration rather than singing during combat, and the best of the wizard spell list alongside healing and cleric buffs.

>>45228305
Link is obviously an artificer.
>>
>>45197503
Most people tend to be
>>
>>45228305
He was actually made, point for point, as a 4e bard, with all his classic abilities and tools from the majority of the games.
>>
>>45228318

Link is a 4e Bard, as in someone made an image for emulating Link in there.

He uses magic, swordplay, and musical themes.

This does make him alot like linkle. Which is only obvious, because they are the same character, genderswaped.

Did they release any concept art of Linkle as close combat fighter?

Not saying that she has to be a sword and board fighter to do that, but it would be the easy choice.
>>
>>45228349
>>45228365
Are you sure he works that way? He's mostly a front line fighter, and bards aren't good for that.
>>
>>45228365
She dual wields hand crossbows
>>
>>45228349
>>45228365

Of course, you could make him as an artificer, but you would have to actually do work to put in the musical theme into his character sheet.

I, for one, think you should shove any many musical themes as you can into that guy, if you can make it fit.

It may be a bit much to do it to all the bombs.he gets/uses.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 448x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 448x562px
>>45228033
>>45228091
Artist is Tony DiTerlizzi. His art is basically helped shape the visual asthetic of planescape.

And not all of them are just waifus with tails. Some are more odd, and if you find one of his male tieflings they start getting very odd
>>
>>45228398

He's a 1 player game character, mostly.

You have to abandon a bit of his power level to get him to get into a multiplayer

4e also tends not to give any class completely shit evasion, so bards don't eat shit if they decide to play in the front line with the fighter.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 577x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 577x800px
>>45228418
Here is one of his male tieflings
>>
>>45227819
Go to bed, Diaz.
>>
>>45228404
The musical theme is optional depending on the specific incarnation of link
>>
>>45228418

I'm kinda pissed when an artist can't have the females be as weird as the males of the species.

And there he has just given her weird ears and goat legs in addition to the stuff above.

I'm not going to say his work is bad and people shouldn't be inspired by them, but I will say that people who hold his work as the IDEAL are doing themselves a disservice.

His work should be remember but we can do better.
>>
>>45197426
Yes
>>
>>45228437

What versions of Link haven't used music?
>>
>>45228484
I haven't played most zelda games and most of the ones I HAVE played are rather foggy.
>>
File: LinkOcarina1.jpg (50KB, 441x520px) Image search: [Google]
LinkOcarina1.jpg
50KB, 441x520px
>>45228305
>>45228318
He's equal parts fighter/bard, putting most his skill points into Use Magic Device.
>>
>>45202086
>vore
You just had to ruin it, didn't you?
>>
>>45228503

Ah, so you haven't picked up on it.

I know that Zelda 1 and 2 had a flute, Link to the Past using a Ocarina that was translated into a flute in English. Link's Awakening had an Ocarina and had you collect instruments to sing the song to end all things. and so on.

I will give you that you can limit that amount of music in your link, but I still think you gotta a little music in there.
>>
>>45228556

Anon, we are all made of tasty tasty meat.

Wouldn't it be fun to tease ourselves a bit with expressing that knowledge?
>>
>>45204962
>vore
You're a tease. Thanks for the boner, no thanks for ruining it
>>
>>45228576
Hannibal, I don't think that's really helping. Especially since no one in vore gets cooked first.
>>
>>45228484
Phantom Hourglass, Minish Cap, Four Swords, A Link to the Past, and Link's Awakening all had no musical instruments in them.
Twilight Princess too but you still howled your music in that one.
>>
>>45228398
4e bards can do damn near whatever you want.
>>
>>45228612
Minish Cap did have an ocarina, though you only used it for essentially teleporting to markers around the map.
>>
>>45227979
>Because he's not in any way affiliated with Nintendo or any of their work. It's not like his designs were passed over in favor of what Nintendo chose -
So he's having an opinion on a work which was made by someone else.
How Dare He.

>he's commenting on something that has nothing to do with him.
I don't even need to add anything to this one.
How Dare He.

>The hypothetical person in question assumes that their design is better or more worthwhile than the new hypothetical design, which they consider inferior to what they themselves have made.
I don't even need to add anything to this either.
How Dare They.

>It's not a question of preference
It is. You're just acting like there's some massive difference to justify your manufactured outrage.
>>
>>45228686
Oh. you're back. Shame
>>
>>45228588

.... IRL you don't understand the possible appeal of raw meat? Lightly cooked steak, japanese sushi-like raw fish (I can't into moon-runes, so that's what you are going to get.)
>>
>>45197942
>5 times minimal wage.

Was he really a good DM ? If so, how can someone become "professional DM" ?
>>
>>45228686
Are you going to take this seriously? You can't respond to every point as if the man were a martyr. No wait, that's a good point- you say how dare he? I ask, yes, how dare he?

How dare he imply that an entire design team - employed by one of the most successful videogame companies in the world - made the entire design of a character in a way that he, someone who lives off of making comics and only ever once - one time - attempted to draw designs for his own fan Zelda thing (which is really as generic as they come, but instead of generic medieval fantasy it's generic gaslight fantasy) can snobbishly look at it and go 'eh. I could've done better.'

Where does he get the goddamn balls and elitism to think that he designed Zelda characters instead of just drawing his own fanart for a 'maybe this could be a game possibly sort of someday?' Designs that are just a few pieces of art and text blurbs that show that he has almost no experience with the setting or the characters in it (he asks what he knows, shit, apparently) that even the most casual fans seem to know more about, and would rather ignore the bulk of the actual setting - either due to his own ignorance, or not really giving a shit about it - to make it more like things that he's already worked on himself? It is literally 'I'm going to make my own Legend of Zelda, but with steampunk and mechas!" All you'd have to do is dye Zelda's hair black and shorten the ears, and you've got the main character of his comic.

And the most laughable part is, he never did try to make a female Link. He took Zelda and Link and switched their roles in his little fanfiction future. He's got nothing to directly compare to to say 'I did it better,' and the idea never seemed to cross his mind to make a female Link. In fact, he just assumes this new character is a female Link - he doesn't even seem to realize that Linkle is her own character.

9/10, made me wall of text. Keep up the good work man, love the arguing.
>>
>>45196353
Currently playing a tiefling frenzied berserker.
Trys really hard to be good, demonic blood makes him fuck up sometimes. Fun character.
10/10 would play again.
>>
>>45228886
If I ever played a good aligned Teifling I think I'd just play him like he had evil tourette syndrome.
>"Hello innkeeper, I'd like a hot meal and a room for the nightAND THE BLOOD OF YOUR FIRSTBORNsorry, sorry, uh, Just the food and the room... no blood."
>>
>>45229284
I've based this one loosely on Hercules.

You know, the whole really strong, may have accidentally murdered a family or two in a rage, but feels bad about it....sometimes.
>>
>>45229284
I'd probably do it in a sort of ingroup outgroup focused way. A good person, especially to his fellow tieflings, but grudging at best with most other races. Maybe kind of a hippie rebel, causing all sorts of unrest when the kingdom needs order in the face of blaugh the pillager.
>>
>>45229448
the way I've done my berserker is that he's found a way to use his dark blood for the greater good with adventuring and helping others, but is still not quite sure why humans don't just kill everything. Nonviolence is alien to him, and i mean, why wouldn't it be when he gets literal super strength from getting angry?
>>
>>45228612
>Links Awakening
>No musical instruments
There were nine, bro.
>>
>>45229512
Violence is the easiest way for him to solve his problems. To him, nonviolence would be intentionally doing things the hard way.
>>
>>45229524
Well technically none of them were real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPWEJMGxTBs
>>
File: LegendofZelda-ALinktothePast015.png (92KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
LegendofZelda-ALinktothePast015.png
92KB, 512x448px
>>45228612
>A Link to the Past
>>
>>45228399
Of course, the chick version of him would play the elf bow maiden sterotype straight.
>>
>>45229531
i've been trying to find a way in game to represent demonic/tiefling influence to manifest as "evil" or "negative" without being too edgy but HURR I BEAT MANS WITH AX is easy. Maybe if I could write worth a damn i could get my point across idk
i mean, in universe everyone is super suspicious of tieflings on top of literal evil gods speaking to them with their dna/devil blood
>>
>>45228091
If you want to find greatr art of strange tieflings, look for strange pinup monsterwomen and demon chicks for tattoos.
>>
>>45230224
>pinup monsterwomen
please continue
>>
>>45204936
>painting
I didn't know I was such an artist!
>>
>>45231305
Yeah, caught that just after I posted it
>>
>>45231305
Goddamn it, now I can't stop imagining the makeout session suddenly stopping so he could work on painting a nature scene for an hour, until he suddenly gets tongue-whipped out of the blue
>>
>>45228612
But Links awakening did have instruments litterally after every boss to wake the wind fish
You have to be trolling
>>
File: cute cute cute.gif (154KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
cute cute cute.gif
154KB, 300x168px
>>45233104
>she spits you back out
>among all the crude and lewd drawings there's an I LOVE YOU written in big letters
>she vehemently denies writing it but seems happy you noticed it
>>
>>45233331
The fact that I don't like vore is honestly making this cuter. Like that I'd be making a sacrifice, but the relationship's worth it.
>>
>>45233424
Well, every relationship is give and take y'know?
She may give you a hard time about not being as adventurous as her, but you know she loves you all the more for it (or perhaps even because of you being her adorable little painter dork she can come home to), just like you can live with her having a few "quirks", like being descended from a vore-succubus like >>45210347 said
>>
>>45233424
Letting your waifu indulge in her weird fetishes even when you don't have them is the pinnacle of love anon, it's not a sacrifice if half the time you cuddle with her it's from her insides, it's just because you love her enough that you want her to be happy, just like she'll go along with your bizarre fetish even if she doesn't quite get it (but given how she's been presented, she'll probably tease you about it a lot)
>>
>>45228872
>How dare he imply that an entire design team - employed by one of the most successful videogame companies in the world - made the entire design of a character in a way that he, someone who lives off of making comics and only ever once - one time - attempted to draw designs for his own fan Zelda thing (which is really as generic as they come, but instead of generic medieval fantasy it's generic gaslight fantasy) can snobbishly look at it and go 'eh. I could've done better.'

He actually can. His desings are about as bad as the Nintendo ones.
>>
File: 1447030513999.png (28KB, 158x158px) Image search: [Google]
1447030513999.png
28KB, 158x158px
>>45233424
>>45233588
>>45233659
Went from lewd greentext story to a relationship between painter and his tiefling girlfriend, with him letting her indulge in her weird fetishes (she probably can't help wanting to occasionally swallow somebody; it's hardly her fault that he rmother was a vore-succubus).

>mfw
>>
>>45234064
So in that case it isn't actually a fetish - it's just part of who she is, almost like a biological prerogative. In accepting that, he's done more for her than anyone else would - even the best of them would probably ask her to quit that weird mouth fetish and ask why she can't just be more normal, and the relationship would blaze apart in a bunch of insecurity and hurt feelings.

But this painter guy has managed to steal her heart just by being himself. She's not willing to admit it yet, since she's been hurt before when she tried to commit, but it's practically in the bag. Or stomach, I guess.
>>
>>45196353
Tiefling druid. Whole char arc involved using the shape shifting to undo his curse. Was fun as hell
>>
>>45228872
>no one is ever allowed to disagree with design choices that creators make on anything

So I presume that you had absolutely no problems whatsoever with D&D 3.0, 3.5, 4th and 5th editions?
>>
>>45234250
Eh, if she still finds it pleasurable it can be a fetish, just one with some biological backing (like a girl with sensitive tits loving having her breasts played with)
>>
>>45234647
That's a pretty sweet character concept
>>
>>45234064
if we're talking high fantasy (and we probably are, because tieflings and succubi)
>Ring of Sustenance
>Ring of Acid Resistance
>Belt of Regeneration
>can stay in as long as necessary to get her off and/or tired of it
>bonus points for not wearing anything else
>>
I played a warlock tiefling (5E) who basically was sick of being seen as a bad omen so he resolved to become a hero. But of course it's hard to learn how to swordfight or use magic when everyone thinks you're bad luck or evil in a fairly backwoods kind of place.
But my former dragonborn character (deceased) needed someone to look after a feebleminded baby red dragon, and so he hired the tiefling to look after it, after all, who better to look after a firespitting monster than someone who themselves is judged poorly for their looks. and has fire resistance.
anyways the party had also had run ins with some nasty elder gods, and happened to have a big box full of a madman's research on said elder god, which the tiefling found. And since he figured "hey, nobody down here will help me become powerful" he did some rituals to form a pact with it. But he did a shitty job on the ritual and instead of contacting the monster in the moon, he missed, and accidentally caught the attention of something far older, far further, and far less evil.

so basically this "thing" he woke up was a bored thing, and had never even seen earth it was so far away. We called it "the whispering void". so it granted the tiefling the power he wanted to become a hero, and in return he got eyes on a new planet. The tiefling himself became a bladelock, and acted as a knight in shining armor. The plan was to multiclass to cleric eventually in order to get heavy armor and "divine" power.
>>
>>45235026
Also because I wanted to begin a "church of the whispering void" because that sounds awesome.

Anyways later on the party did some of the barbarians magic cocaine. basically a deck of many things item. And my character rolled incredibly well. Basically I rolled and the DM said >"okay... roll again."
So I did.
>"You have Truesight"
Okay how long? That might be handy getting out of this dungeon
>"No... You HAVE truesight. forever. permanently."
We flavored it as the Whispering Void enhancing my drug trip, because as a being who watched he felt that I should see more than the mundane. With my eyes turning form brownish red, into "my god, they're full of stars" basically looking like windows into space.

That character was incredibly awesome. Especially since tieflings get innate casting of "darkness" which basically meant I could give myself advantage in combat at the drop of a hat, becoming a moving sphere of darkness filled with terror. Plus he had limited telepathy from the pact, so I became the diplomat and translator for the party. He could see anything, and speak to anything. More than that, he was always willing to speak before fighting, because as a tiefling he understood being judged by appearances.

He wasn't that mechanically strong, but his utility and flavor was awesome, unfortunately the game ended fairly early, but while I got to play him he was very very fun.
>>
>>45234971
Wanted to remove course off his body not reincarnate into a new one... Kinda like Cassidy in preacher with his vamparism
>>
>>45235681
> course...
Lent to day curse... I'm a phone posting plebe
>>
>>45235718
Please, just stop now.
>>
>>45232946
>>45233193
>>45233378
>>45233659
>>45234064
>>45234250
>>45234889
>>45234971
>this everything
God dammit /tg/, the simultaneous heart boner and actual boner is killing me.
>>
>>45203805
>>45196353
do you have more?
>>
>>45237967
See
>>45201619
>>45205720
>lapinbeau
>>
>>45211661
CARLOS YOU LITTLE-
>>
>>45228872
>How dare he imply that an entire design team - employed by one of the most successful videogame companies in the world - made the entire design of a character in a way that he, someone who lives off of making comics and only ever once - one time - attempted to draw designs for his own fan Zelda thing (which is really as generic as they come, but instead of generic medieval fantasy it's generic gaslight fantasy) can snobbishly look at it and go 'eh. I could've done better.'
By being a person with an opinion. Official designers aren't some kind of superbeing that we mortals aren't fit to judge; they're just as human as their self-appointed critics.

This particular netizen thinks that the official designs are too bland. That's a valid point of criticism. Yet you seem to think that there's something fundamentally wrong with him saying so, setting aside your own opinions on the designs, because he's just a lowly mortal and not fit to judge such important people.

>Where does he get the goddamn balls and elitism to think that he designed Zelda characters instead of just drawing his own fanart for a 'maybe this could be a game possibly sort of someday?'
You're being offended by nothing. What he did, and what he claimed to do, is design characters for a hypothetical game that he'd like. Any alleged stupidity or "elitism" in this statement is a result of people maliciously misinterpreting it in search of evil implications to be mad at.
>>
>>45233588
>>45234064
If her mother was a vore-succubus, who was her presumably mortal father, and more importantly what happened to him? I can see that story being very short, very tragic or very cute, depending on how it turned out.
>>
>>45239153
If her mother was a Succubus that would make her an Alu-Fiend and not a Tiefling though. Tieflings are less than half-blooded.
>>
>>45239234
Grandfather/great-grandfather, then. Somewhere along the line somebody had a kid with a vorecubus.
>>
Rolled 91, 88, 70, 42 = 291 (4d100)

>>45196698

...you mean a tiefling?

Also, rollan'.
>>
Rolled 45, 61, 30 = 136 (3d100)

>>45239383

Oh shi-

Okay, first two are re-rolls on first table, third is extra side effect.
>>
>>45239428

So, groping plants kills them, Tanar'ri hate me (but baatezu probably don't like me, so THAT'S fucked) and I cast no shadow. In addition, I have... horse? legs? Whatever that means. Also, I have a spiny ridge along my back.

Tieflings!
>>
>>45196353
I've had one player play as a tiefling once.

He was in a kinda racist setting, was warned about this, and still tried to use ''they were racist towards me'' as a reason to murder villagers while maintaining a CG alignment
>>
>>45239478
>Also, I have a spiny ridge along my back.

Cute.
>>
>>45239305
>Grandfather/great-grandfather
That's what I would do if I were to write it.
Being immortal, the succubus would still be around, so I'd have to decide whether to make her be an antagonistic presence in the Tiefling girl's life in some way, or just have her be out of the picture entirely, leaving the Tiefling to question the exact nature of her powers and her urge to devour people alive.

The first option gives a lot more lee-way for vore and non-vore shenanigans, but the second option would make the Tiefling a more interesting character.
>>
>>45239725
Now I want to see somebody write a serie of stories based on this concept.
I've always preferred my smut to come with a good plot.
>>
>>45239828
>I've always preferred my smut to come with a good plot.
Sadly, this is almost unheard of in vore. I could recommend you some well written giantess/size stuff though.
>>
>>45227989
Did you completely miss that the Planescape tiefling creation table was posted?
>>
>>45239725
Second one is better for drama, but the first sounds like it could have great potential for comedy.
Too bad this thread is about to hit bump limit so the story probably won't be developed further.
>>
>>45239828
Same here

>>45240081
Links?

>>45240526
>Too bad this thread is about to hit bump limit so the story probably won't be developed further.
...New "tiefling" thread when?
>>
>>45240968
http://pastebin.com/4mFyvJVT

I might update this as I think of more stuff. Sadly, a lot of the best stories languish unfinished in the depths of the internet. Everything on the list is finished or active though.
>>
>>45229788

And plenty of versions of Link use a bow, and you can play the games as a default bow user.

The games tend to be pretty generous with bow ammution.

I will agree that it is kinda weak that they started with the female bow warrior sterotype, but Links always had the bow ability, so I can easily being just a primary image thing.
>>
>>45241961
Thanks

Also
>Half the vore stuff has been deleted
>It was just parts of the stuff that was attempting to turn the vore into something cute
>Left the other half of it there
>Original greentext is left alone as well
Guess the mod's not even reading the thread when he deletes posts

Here's the whole talk about the tiefling X painter story idea if anyone wants it
http://pastebin.com/k6cDpcfk
>>
>>45197128
If I ever play a tiefling warlock I'm using this.
>>
>>45229524
Of course they weren't real, it's a video-game
>>
>>45239828
>Now I want to see somebody write a serie of stories based on this concept.
Me too
>>
>>45196353
typically misanthropic "aloof" nihilists that contribute nothing to the campaign but damage.
>>
>>45243075
>Guess the mod's not even reading the thread when he deletes posts

Did you really expect any better?
>>
>>45250732
Yes
I assume some level of competency until shown otherwise
>>
>>45250802
>I assume some level of competency until shown otherwise
You poor, naive man.
>>
>>45250816
It usually works out pretty well for me
>>
>>45239725
You could probably do both. Have the tiefling girl grow up alone and unsure of her parentage or the nature of her powers, but once she gets together with the painter guy the succubus takes notice and decides to enter their life to antagonise them for fun.
>>
>>45196353
>28 inches
isn't that like a wingspan of a plane?
>>
>>45251526
...What? No. A model plane maybe.
>>
>>45251526
Are you an ant?
>>
Rolled 6, 9 = 15 (2d100)

>>45196698
One for each chart
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.