[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one good reason why you think DEX > STR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 19

File: 1453924989730.jpg (221KB, 640x961px) Image search: [Google]
1453924989730.jpg
221KB, 640x961px
Give me one good reason why you think DEX > STR
>>
File: Stronger.png (78KB, 260x402px) Image search: [Google]
Stronger.png
78KB, 260x402px
>>45073369
Because there will always be someone Stronger. So I must be Faster.
>>
File: oraoraora.gif (750KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
oraoraora.gif
750KB, 500x281px
>>45073369
Why not both?
>>
File: Den-O-axeform.jpg (84KB, 465x822px) Image search: [Google]
Den-O-axeform.jpg
84KB, 465x822px
>>45073418
My strength will make you cry little man.
>>
>>45073369
Ac bonus vs. cost of armor when magical gear is readily available to bridge the gap
>>
>>45073369
because strenght is based on dex
>>
>>45073369
because its better to finger someone into orgasm in 5 seconds than finger someone into internal bleeding in 5 seconds
>>
File: 34jds03.jpg (442KB, 810x1013px) Image search: [Google]
34jds03.jpg
442KB, 810x1013px
>>
>>45073369
Because some people are still stuck in the dark ages of playing DnD/Pathfinder.
>>
>>45073369
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED
>>
>use dex for dmg

Checkmate strfags
>>
>>45073517
>cardio kills gains
Eat more, you dummy.
>>
>>45073369

Much of the media that fa/tg/uys consume show the hero as dextrous - pulling off superhuman sword manuevers, trick shots with guns, crazy parkour, et cetera. It's a way of doing action hero stuff while still having a body that conforms easily to social expectations of attractiveness. The strong guy in these same shows tends to be either dumb or comic relief.
>>
>>45073369
Initiative
>>
>>45073369
Depends on the system.
I don't usually, but when I do, it mostly involves stuff like initiative and armor class.
>>
Because not getting hit and always going first is better than hitting hard.
>>
File: 666A FUCKING ATTOSECOND.png (578KB, 1116x1100px) Image search: [Google]
666A FUCKING ATTOSECOND.png
578KB, 1116x1100px
AGI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything
>>
Becuase strength isn't useful for using crossbows and firarms,
>>
>>45073369
Because humans are all about technique. There is too much shit that is just plainly born with strength beyond human capabilities, but none of those animals teach people how to properly swing stuff.

Also human body compared to animals has great range of movements.

Humans are totally Con(with smaller relation of con to hp and more to stamina)/Dex build
>>
>>45074174
comic books are so shit
>>
>>45074187
humans are stronger than all primates barring gorillas famalam
>>
>>45074361
Chimps can bench some stupid stuff and they don't even need to go lifting to do that.
>>
You can't hit what you can't touch.
>>
>>45074397
guarantee a human is stronger famalamdingdong
>>
>>45074361
Orangutans.

You do not fuck with them.
>>
>>45074420
Nobody has dex high enough to never get hit.
>>
>>45074430
And whatever you do, don't call them the 'm-word'.
>>
Because having a higher percentage to not get hit (DR/<><>) seems like it's better than a bonus to damage, but people forget there's a limit to what agility can accomplish against a wave of fire in a open dragon hoard.
>>
>>45074428
I bet you can't even beat my pet chimp faggot.
>>
>>45074433
Jackie Chan holding a baby does.
>>
>>45074487
If you can kill the enemy before he can act then you will never get hit.

Attack > Dodge
>>
>>45074498
Alright that's just unfair.

That's a whole new realm of bullshittery.
>>
>>45074463
Ook?
>>
reasons why humans are successful

>extremely large frontal lobes
>binocular vision (invaluable for using slings, spears, bows and later guns)
>thumbs
>perspiration (allows us to run without overheating)

Also humans can chase animals for a long time. An early method of hunting was to just chase animals until they got exhausted.

I say humanity's definitely got constitution on its side if anything. Str is hard to gauge desu. Common misconception is that large animals are natural aggressive and violent when in reality most large animals are herbivores and use their size as a deterrent. Elephants, (though there are historical exceptions) don't go rogue and start fucking everything up.

The only exception I can think of are Hippopotamuses and some predatory sharks.
>>
>>45073777
Fujioka is a fat old man and he wanted to wear the suit again.
>>
do muscles really affect how hard you can throw a punch or how badly it will hurt?

How does that work anyway? What causes a super muscular guy who throws a punch to do more damage as opposed to like a skinny or fat dude? Wouldn't a fat dude's punch hurt pretty bad? Idk someone explain it to me
>>
>>45074794
Muscly dude's muscles help him throw punches with more force. A fat dude's got the weight but will put less force behind it than a muscly dude of equal weight.
>>
>>45074843
I mean I can understand muscle being used for like an axe or a sword because those are heavy but how a punch would hurt more from a fat or muscle dude doesnt make sense to me
>>
>>45074884
Maybe you should go look up how muscles work, then.

Because God help you if you are this dull.
>>
>>45074340
That isn't even the Flash's greatest feat.

Which would be outrunning instantaneous teleportation.
>>
>>45074794
Weight gives momentum
Muscles gives you power
Technique gives you control

A 800 lb musclehead could still shatter his fist if he doesn't know how to properly throw a punch.

Meanwhile there's that god damned 80 lb asian kid that knows how to split 3 sheets of concrete with one hit
>>
>>45074737
Not fat, just sturdy. He's been climbing lots of mountains.

Also, he's playing a Samurai in a drama, wearing 30kgs of armor all day and he forged his own sword as a prop. Fujioka is based as fuck, he represents everything that used to be great about Japan.
>>
>>45074794
Muscles generate force and torque that moves the body. Muscles are basically behind your acceleration capability. Full explanation of every movement of your body is pretty hard.

More muscles means you can generate more force which means everything accelerates faster while keeping the same weight. Basically skinny dude with the same muscles as fat dude throws medium speed punch with skinny arm behind. Fat dude throws slow punch with fat arm behind.

Of course it doesn't work that way since applying weight is really hard when your arm is connected to your body and interlocks with it creating very complicated movement that depending on how you use my be more of a rigid body or less of a rigid body.

But basically if you consider just body tackle that still uses muscles.

Skinny dude with no muscles goes medium speed and collides with something causing it to kinda hurt.

Fat dude with no muscles goes slow but is a fatass so it still kinda hurts. Not that easy to stop.

Muscly dude will move even faster than skinny dude in the example and will still be heavier than him so you get let's say medium weight very high speed collision that can kill.
>>
>>45074971
see, this right here confuses me

It makes sense for a sword or axe user because those are heavy and you need to be able to lift them above your head and not let the momentum get the best of you and swing out of your hand

but does actual strength affect how hard somebody hits?
>>
>>45074961
Excuse me I think you mean when he outran the concept of death
>>
>>45074174
It's so stupid that the maker of this doesn't know the difference between commas and decimal points(periods). It's just a gibberish number.
>>
>>45075014
I mean...either way he's kinda chunky and they needed to make the suit large to accommodate that.
>>
>>45075029
What are you retarded, of course it does.
>>
>>45075029
Anon, look at this text.

What do you use to swing an axe?

Your arms.

What do you have in your arms?

Muscles.

What do you use to swing your fist?

Your arms.

In those arms are muscles.

You swing with your muscles.

Ergo more muscle = more swing (generally speaking) and more swing = hitting harder.
>>
>>45075058
I'm just going by the one I could find math having been done for.
>>
Depends on the system. In 3.5/PF, dex gets initiative, AB and AC and in some cases damage. STR just gets AB and damage. A STR can up their AC and initiative via other means, of course, but Dex already does that for less feat/gold investment.

That being said, I thematically prefer Str to Dex just as pure style.
>>
>>45073369
As someone with poor fine motor skills due to a condition I would greatly enjoy having a bit more dexterity.
>>
>>45075063

nuh-uh. it's clearly a zero thousand plus a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction.
>>
>>45073874
Nah its true. Real cardio not 1-hour on a tredmill cardio kills muscle gain hard. Thats why a piss ton of runners have that wiry look to them. Its just how your body deals with its priorities and since the cardio is strenous on your heart thats priority one in this case rather than bulking muscle. Eating more just kills both gains.
>>
>>45074794
What do you think powers your punches dude? Fighting spirit?
>>
>>45073369
Because I ain't gonna hit shit with this bow without it

So fuck you from 80 yards out.
>>
>>45073369
You can circumvent strength requirements by two-handing the thing you want to wield. With DEX, what would you do? Grow additional joints?
>>
>>45075153
Why is your body such a retard? "Oh I haven't needed to lift anything heavy in a couple of weeks, let me just turn all this muscle into fat because I will never, ever need it again."
Fuck you body.
>>
>>45075071
I kinda like the look. Most of the other Riders have this thin, lithe look about them, so it's nice to get some variety. Plus the suit makes him look like a damn tank that walks like a man. Someone is going to hurt themselves if they punch that guy.
>>
>>45073369
Because DEX add to AC.
>>
>>45075481
He looks like a big fucking beetle is what he looks like.
>>
>>45075153
>piss ton of runners have that wiry look to them
That's because the runners you see in the Olympics are about running only, they don't need any muscle besides legs and even then endurance is top priority. Short distance runners look great though.
>Its just how your body deals with its priorities and since the cardio is strenous on your heart thats priority one in this case rather than bulking muscle
Muscles are useless without cardio, but I don't see how it would degrade muscle gains to strain your heart. And I don't see how food kills any muscles.

And what the fuck is real cardio anyway? Marathons? 1-hour for mediocre runner should be around 12km, 20km for good one.
>>
>dexfags
>>
>>45076183
>what is every large boss fight in every video game ever
>>
>>45076183
Dex fag can win it because the enemy is fucking huge and that means slower to a degree. He also needs to climb him to strike the weakpoint.

Str fag would just go Str against holy shit Str and get fucked.
>>
>>45075529
Yeah, exactly, that's perfect!
>>
File: git_gud_casul.jpg (145KB, 1024x1123px) Image search: [Google]
git_gud_casul.jpg
145KB, 1024x1123px
>>45073369
>lvling dex instead of strength

wht r u, casul?

okay, you need dex 10, but don't tell eny1 u lvled that up, u fckin fggot
>>
>>45073369
Style > Efficiency
>>
>>45074174
Fucking Speedsters

No sense of right or wrong or up or down
>>
File: gymkata!.webm (3MB, 1754x720px) Image search: [Google]
gymkata!.webm
3MB, 1754x720px
>>45073369

Guns exist in this setting and speed is the stat linked to them.
>>
>>45076449
>tfw someone is flipping at you

>so you just kick your shoe off at them to throw them off balance and watch them slide across the ground and reduce skin percentage by 15

I mean, cool, but I'm just going to hit you before you reach me, then kick you while you're down because the fuck is fighting fair?
>>
File: Elven Gunslinger.gif (2MB, 525x294px) Image search: [Google]
Elven Gunslinger.gif
2MB, 525x294px
>>45075063

In a lot of europeans countries and the far east like japan, china, exeter... they use the , as the decimal point and . for making multiples of thousands easier to read.
>>
>>45076511
I think they were much closer than the length of time spent spinning implies.
>>
>>45076440
>infinite power
>beaten by a man with a sword and a costume that prevents him seeing out of one eye
>>
>>45076570

Also the spinner wasn't wearing underwear underneath her skirt so the person with the gun and holding a hostage was mesmerised
>>
>>45076570
That's not how flips like those work.

Even so, the size of that girl, even with the speed and momentum she generates would be entirely unable to throw a body like that.

Especially without breaking her leg from the force of impact required to do so.

Basically, you never take your eyes from whatever you're fighting, this includes no needless spinning, because if you spin a bunch, you're going to get fucked up when they attack with your back turned, and optimally you never want to leave the ground, either, because any impact will send you careening in a direction you don't want.

Or they grab you and throw you, which also sucks.

tl;dr that shit was dumb, yo.
>>
>>45076511
>shoes
>knocking somebody off balance
Enjoy stepping on a lego.
>>
File: eDuhHTe.jpg (23KB, 499x507px) Image search: [Google]
eDuhHTe.jpg
23KB, 499x507px
>>45076512
Suck it.
>>
>>45076683
I think they are a vampire or something. Also thats exactly how anime works, they drag out fights for ever.
>>
>>45076746
Oh yeah, find anything cool up there?
>>
>>45076702
It's a big shoe.

And after helping with babbysitting and daycare for many years, my feet are numb to the pain of stepping on legos.

Also, wearing socks really helps. Stepped on a thumbtack once, though. That wasn't fun.
>>
>>45076773
>I think they are a vampire or something.

Oh come on, that's like saying just because she's a witch she'll weigh as much as a duck!
>>
>>45076449
>band aid
>>
>>45076449
So are we ignoring the fact that because of the spinning lady, that man just had the entirety of the side of his neck torn out?
>>
>>45075153
>meme-based knowledge: the post

I bet you don't eat bread either faggot, enjoy your no-gainz
>>
>>45076866
No I looked it up, shes a vampire.
>>
>>45076773
>They drag out fights forever.
Even in the one series you think the fights would be over quickly OPM still manages to fall into this category.
>>
>>45073517
>dex kills gains
>somehow a plus
>>
>>45073369

Because you can't hurt someone if you can't HIT the other fucker. Like, if you can choose between hitting regularly for less damage and NOT HITTING AT ALL, you want to be able to hit him regardless.
>>
>>45077068
I actually meant the way actions that take very little time are dragged out to give everyone a time to react and explain what happened with a thesis and show everyones reaction to the explanation but you are not wrong either.
>>
>>45076948
Vampires don't weigh less than normal people, anon.

And physics still applies to them, regardless.

Keeping that in mind, the force necessary to throw another person of your size in the fashion that she was thrown, would also throw her back since being on your tiptoes doesn't allow you to in any way negate that much force bowling you straight back.

Basically what I'm saying is, it's fucking stupid, and you should feel bad for defending it.
>>
>>45077137
Supernatural power is the entire draw of being a vampire. Supernatural doesnt mean follows the laws of physics.
>>
>>45077120
I'd rather be able to block every hit. Better than someone getting lucky or you fucking up once.
>>
>>45074174
>not being a reality warper

Speed is still a shit tier super power in the power hierarchy
>>
>>45076183
this works better for str vs dex
>>
>>45077258
man these guys have some fucked up ears
>>
>>45074397
>But the "five times" figure was refuted 20 years after Bauman's experiments. In 1943, Glen Finch of the Yale primate laboratory rigged an apparatus to test the arm strength of eight captive chimpanzees. An adult male chimp, he found, pulled about the same weight as an adult man. Once he'd corrected the measurement for their smaller body sizes, chimpanzees did turn out to be stronger than humans—but not by a factor of five or anything close to it.

Proportionally stronger than people, yes (but so are a lot of animals) but not in terms of total strength
>>
>>45077319
Well when the chimps rise up you can go in first anon.
>>
>>45076746
>put on moon using metric system
>>
>>45077172
If physics didn't apply to them they would cease to exist in a fashion we could perceive or understand.

Your modern ebin vampires that break the laws of physics are shit-tier.
>>
Because your muscles are useless if you can't hit me.
>>
>>45077358
Dude vampires back in the day were basically just wizards powered by satan, they didnt even know what physics were never mind followed its laws.
>>
If you have muscles you generally move faster than someone with less muscles. So STR does give a bonus to DEX.
>>
>>45077258
where is that from?
>>
>>45073369
In GURPS, Dexterity modifies a shitload of skills, your speed, your chances to hit etc.
>>
>>45077534
Dex isn't speed. Dex is that guy who trips the fast guy running at him by knowing precisely where and when to put his leg.
>>
File: 'merica!.jpg (3KB, 136x90px) Image search: [Google]
'merica!.jpg
3KB, 136x90px
>>45076815
One of the grand ironies of the entire affair was the image of earth from the moon being more beautiful than anything on the moon itself.
>>
>>45077614
Nice thumbnail.
>>
>>45077505
And yet vampires back in the day still adhered to what would be physics.

Classical vampires were still affected by motion and shit in the exact same way that normal men were.

Yet they still adhered to the laws of physics when it came down to it.

Nigga you need to do your research. Even the fantastical vampire analogues of other countries, the ones that flew and shit still followed what would be physics.
>>
>>45077614
Not that surprising really considering we could just see what was on the moon from earth.
>>
File: Asuka blueboard speechbubble.jpg (14KB, 229x240px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka blueboard speechbubble.jpg
14KB, 229x240px
>>45076746
>US only sends men to the moon
Meanwhile...
>Thailand and Liberia eventually gets space programs
>thailand puts ladyboys on the moon
>liberia puts slaves on the moon

You're gonna get schooled, america, if you keep resting on your laurels like that. Like shit, it's 2015 anon!
>>
>>45077694
Nigger they could fly. Explain how a human body flying under its own power follows physics.
>>
>>45077642

That's how big the flag actually looks if we could see that side of the moon.
>>
>>45074174
Comic writers know shit about physics
>>
>>45077749
The flag is on the side of the moon that continually faces earth due to its geosynchronous rotation (may be wrong word).
>>
>>45074187
Humans are a Int build
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 740x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 740x511px
>>45077776
To be fair comics would be kind of dull if physics were always followed.
>>
>>45077730
Still had to accelerate and slow down.

They still exerted the force necessary to actually fly.

They didn't just float there all willy nilly, and they didn't "nothin personnel" people either.

Usually the wind was involved with how they flew. Otherwise they actually changed shape into something that could naturally fly.

Imagine jumping, except when you leave the ground you don't stop exerting force on your body to propel yourself forward. That is precisely what they did. How? Magic, of course, but they still did everything by the books.

Just because we can;t fly on our own doesn't mean that something that can violates physics. They aren't human, they have more options available than we do in that regard.
>>
>>45073369
You use it to hit with literally anything, plus a whole bunch of other important skills like sneaking and riding horses. That's why it costs twice as many character points as strength, which is just HP, lifting capacity and damage with muscle-powered weapons.
>>
>>45076512
I'm going to be honest. I've rarely been this attracted to a girl in my entire life.
>>
>>45076343
My greatest regret about the game is that Pyromancer doesn't start with Dex 10, it would make SL1 runs so much better.
Well, that and absence of Priscilla covenant.
>>
>>45077826
That violates physics you retard. They are generating energy without an appropriate action or they changing into something smaller which means mass is just disappearing somewhere.
>>
>If I have high enough dex, it is impossible for you to hit me!

No, that takes dex and skill. And you're still going to take hits because you don't have amazing precognitive abilities to predict where your opponent's going to swing without even looking at him and then backflip over the blade.

Theatrics are called theatrics for a reason, and belong in fiction.

You need a minimum of strength and training to make dex work because you're still going to have to parry and grapple and be able to do well in a ground fight.

Just like you need a minimum of training and skill to make strength work, or you will forever be telegraphing your massive swings and then missing every one of them even when the enemy doesn't try to dodge.

One does not work without the other two being at certain minimums of competence.

Strength and dex each have their own strengths (har har) and weaknesses.

Dex is for the guerrilla warrior who is constantly on the move and cannot carry or afford heavy armor to protect himself in battle. Or skirmishers or thieves or rogues.

Strength is for the line fighter who has a horse and wagon to carry his heavy armor, and who battles in predetermined places at predetermined times so he has time to get that armor on. It is for the town guard, the lumberjack or the mason who do not have to carry the heavy loads their strength enables them to wear and wield very far.

You want to talk about damage potential? Training is king. Strength makes it easier to do damage because you're imparting more force, dex makes you more likely to hit the exact spot you're aiming for so you can go for specific ouch points. But neither of those are worth two diarrhea squirts in a hurricane if you don't know what the flying fuck you're doing. You have to know where to hit, how not to be hit in return and how to direct your opponent so his guard is off the location you're intending to hit.
>>
>>45077924
>Training and skill
training and dex, that is.

Dex gets past guard purely through technique and in some cases by being plain faster than your opponent. Strength gets past guard by battering the opponent's weapon about, grappling with him, and otherwise physically throwing him off. Both do the job, and it is only when you have extremes of one and inadequate levels of the other that one is "better."
>>
>>45077730
>vampires are human
Anon i think you got something wrong.
>>
>>45074174
You retards, that's not DEX or AGI, that's him passing a goddamn bluff check.

Look, he's claiming he can perceive events BEFORE A RESULTING PHOTON COULD EVEN LEAVE THE ATOM. He can't SEE it. How the fuck does he perceive it then? The answer is HE DOESN'T. The Flash is making shit up knowing nobody can really call him on it. Look at the smug little smirk on his face: he's so full of shit.
>>
>>45077957
No thats what I have been trying to tell the idiot who thinks a little girl vampires spin to win technique is somehow less physics breaking than having the ability to fly.
>>
>>45073369
Armor Class, Chance to Hit, Critical Threat Range.

Take skills and weapons which make the crit range as big as possible.
>>
>>45077963
He wasnt so smug when he slipped on that atomic powered banana peal.
>>
>>45077915
No, it doesn't, as no where does it state they reduce their mass, they merely change their shape.

>becoming smaller =/= removing mass

That's what compression is.

And they are producing energy from something, magic is the catalyst which produces the energy, maybe the magic is taking energy from the resting state of their surroundings, maybe they are pulling energy straight from Hell to move themselves.

No where is it explicitly stated how it works, yet every conceivable and sensible answer makes sense within the laws of physics.

Use your brain.
>>
>>45077963
Speedforce is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>45074174
>I can think super fast but I still get outsmarted all the time.
>>
>>45077996
I mean more physics breaking.
>>
>>45078030
Then logically the little girl is using magic to stop herself getting blown back under the same principle.
Use your brain.
>>
>>45077727
>2015
>2016
ishygddt
>>
>>45077951
>technique only

I did not do dex justice.

Dex, you have to use misdirection - you feint and poke and jab and lead them to think you're going to attack a particular spot, and then skewer them through the hole in their defense they opened in order to protect that spot. You have to be technically adept.
>>
>>45074174
I like how his teeth are so sparkling white that his lips form the "s" of toothpaste in the commercials.
>>
>>45078080
She isn't magical.

And her leg would still be broken, regardless. Because applying the same force as the kick opposite of the opposing energy being returned from the kick would just pulp her leg even further.
>>
>>45078053
>I can move so fast bullets look like they have stopped moving but I still trip over things all the time
>>
>>45074723
>Also humans can chase animals for a long time. An early method of hunting was to just chase animals until they got exhausted.
Sure, until we left Africa. When we went into Asia and Europe the winters there made persistence hunting impossible; here we are, animals adapted for efficient strides over grassland and for shedding as much heat as possible suddenly hunting in knee-deep snow in temperatures below freezing. No wonder Africans dominate all the running sports at the Olympics: every other branch of humanity had to do a complete 180 on the way they hunted. Suddenly preparation was critical, setting traps, working together, inventing clothes, better weapons... and we had competition from other hominids when we got there too, Neandertals and who knows what else.

Humans might be CON, but we're also INT and CHA. Our STR DEX and WIS (senses) are all fucking garbage compared to just about anything else on the planet.
>>
>>45077355
>not willing to die fighting a chimpout

Stay cucked to the primate jew
>>
>>45078120
She is a vampire and therefore is magical. Maybe she uses that matter compression you mentioned to give herself a denser, stronger body. Or maybe she just uses magic to redirect the energy. Or maybe since she is a god damn vampire she just lets her leg get broken and it heals.
>>
>>45078162
I would use my superior human intellect to shoot him in the face. I dont need to prove how strong i am.
>>
>>45078157
Humans are far stronger than most birds, reptiles, molluscs, inverterbrates and mammals (most mammal species are much smaller than us).
>>
>>45078231
>superior intellect
>can't entertain the notion that somebody stronger than a chimp could also shoot it

:^)
>>
>>45078181
You can see she doesn't do any of that.

You're a silly one. With no visual representation, assuming something is happening means everyone is right, simultaneously meaning everyone is wrong.

>inb4 "we can't see bacteria but they are real"

Too bad we can, and there is a reason every anime ever shows when people power up by adding in some effect, its so that you know it is happening. Otherwise people are just standing there or screaming for no reason.

But really, compressing means you make it smaller, her leg didn't shrink, so that one's out.

She didn't redirect the energy, because no air is displaced in a funny way, nor debris generally moved by force like that being displaced strangely (this includes dust, dirt, sweat, paper on the ground, shit like that).

And her leg doesn't deform in any way, so it breaking is also out of the question.
>>
>>45078245
Not when you compare their strength by body weight. Dont see many humans casually lifting a hundred times their mass over their heads.
>>
>>45078294
>le 100x body weight argument
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square-cube_law
>>
>>45078284
Actually in the story that I looked up just to confirm she was actually a vampire it says she used to have a bigger body. Some times she even changes into a larger body.
>>
File: Laughing-wizard.jpg (54KB, 640x516px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-wizard.jpg
54KB, 640x516px
>>45073369

>STR
>DEX

That's adorable.
>>
>>45078340
Then why didn't you open with that?

Geez, anon. Way to be a dick.
>>
>>45078334
Yeah whatever, everything our size is pretty much stronger than us and being stronger than something smaller than you isnt much of an accomplishment.
>>
>>45078294
Yes but being able to lift 50kg is more useful than being able to lift 1kg.
>>
>>45078354
I didnt watch the fucking show. I said she was a fucking vampire, did you think vampires suddenly arent magic?
>>
>>45078368
>elephants are weak because they're just bigger than everything else
>>
>>45078383
yeah but when you weigh 80kg and they weigh a gram its hard to feel very accomplished.
>>45078399
Are elephants strong for their size?
>>
>>45078399
I'm curious as to how you got that statement from the post?
>>
>>45078390
Without any prior indication she was using magic, it is unreasonable to assume she was currently using it.

Or do I have to repeat myself again?

Just because she is a vampire, does not mean that she is suddenly using magic at all times in order to do stupid flippy kicky shit, and assuming she is is incredibly foolish.

That's like saying that the dude walking down the street just like any other can kick through a slab of steel because he is a kung-fu master. All assumptions.
>>
>>45078434
>Are elephants strong for their size?

It doesn't really matter does it? They're fucking strong either way
>>
>>45078434
I can feel accomplished because I can do more with a 50kg limit than a 1kg limit.
Magnitude is still a thing anon. It's not always about ratios.
>>
>>45078447
Just being a vampire means you are magic all the time. They need magic just to exist.
>>
>>45078447
Thank you for pointing out why it's important to have context.
>>
>>45078464
I just look at it this way, that bug can lift 1000x its own weight

I can lift billions of times its weight with less effort.

Ergo I'm stronger.
>>
>>45078438
Because he was saying that a larger animal being stronger than a smaller animal doesn't actually make an animal strong.

He's saying atrength should only be measured proportionally to bodyweight, I'm saying it should be measured as an absolute value.
>>
>>45078459
Well now I am curious.
>>45078464
Still though, We arent stronger than many things the same size as us either are we?
>>
>>45078486
>They need magic just to exist.

No, they do not.

That is not how vampires work.

Vampires exist through fantastical interpretation of -mundane- means. They drink blood to stay alive, blood possesses the qualities of life, so, like siphoning gas from a car to power yours, they drink blood to sustain their "engine".

The use of magic doesn't come naturally to classic vampires, it is through practice, teaching, or manipulation of a curse that they possesses magic. And many traditional vampires weren't explicitly magical, for that matter, either.
>>
>>45078506
Not sure where you're getting me saying that we are weaker.
All I stated was that ratios are not the only thing to be used.
>>
>>45078515
I'm curious too, but I'm going to guess that they're actually fairly weak for their bodysize.

>We arent stronger than many things the same size as us either are we?

We're still strong in the grand sheme of things.
>>
>>45078559
If you need to drink other peoples blood to stay alive and catch fire in sunlight you are fucking magic. Also you dont need to be able to see magic, invisible magic is a thing in fiction.
>>
>>45073777
I swore I wouldn't tell!
But most y'all sharing bars like you got the bottom bunk in a two-man cell!
>>
>>45078586
Only compared to things much smaller than ourselves. I wouldn't call anything that is weaker than most of its equals strong, just stronger than those guys.
A leopard I might call strong, or a draught horse.
>>
>>45078624
Well I guess ticks are magical.

I guess everything is magical, because we all catch fire under sunlight if it is focused enough.

Albinos are physically pained by sunlight, are they magical? It's probably a burning sensation.

I guess everyone with a magnifying glass is a wizard now.
>>
>>45078686
Now you're stretching. You know well enough what he meant.
>>
>>45078686
Nigger her heart probably doesn't beat.
How many albinos die and turn into dust after a few seconds exposure to sunlight? How many ticks survive for five times their usual lifetime by feeding off the blood of other ticks?
How many magnifying glasses halt the ageing process and give you the ability to change shape?
>>
>>45078723
I'm agreeing with him.

Every quality he just described being ascribed to a magical creature makes a vast number of entirely mundane things magical.
>>
>>45073369
AOE attacks require a dex saving throw and people like to throw fireballs.
>>
>>45078686
Anon, you're sperging, take your meds.

Humans don't literally combust when they step outside on a normal day, Albinos, who might be pained, still don't go up like the Hindenburg.

I think his point was that something like a vampire, which has its entire existence and function explained as "It's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit" shouldn't be beholden to the laws of physics. Plus it's an anime vampire, which is even more bullshit.

Just chill man, let anime vampires do anime vampire stuff.
>>
>>45078761
Well, how many vampires have you met?

And your qualities for a vampire are skewed massively with traditional depictions of vampires.

For all we know, there are ticks that have been alive since ticks came about by drinking of other ticks, we just haven't seen them.

And people do spontaneously combust, maybe they are vampires.

Maybe there is a kid with a magnifying glass who can change shape and cease to age because of it, we don't know, we haven't seen it.
>>
>>45078787
>sperging

Naw, nigguh, this is fun.

I've never seen someone get so angry and defensive about this before, I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
>>
>>45078764
Under concentrated energy not standard sunlight. It's like saying tnt is magic because it packs a lot of energy in a small area.
Or you're just retarded
>>
>>45078853
We've already established that a vampire can compress it's body and thus more energy in a smaller space, saying that focusing sunlight makes it no longer sunlight is asinine.
>>
>>45078829
>only pretending to be retarded.
I dont see how this is fun but ok.
>>
>>45078787
Its not even far up there on the list of anime physics breaking bullshit.
>>45078800
Are you saying its impossible to have invisible magic? Is it so hard to believe we might not be able to see something fictional when there are things in real life we cant see?
>>45078829
Why would you think I am angry? I have been watching animes in between answering you. Anime with far less understandable things than a vampire being able to flip and kick someone.
>>
>>45078829
You are being an intellectually dishonest retard. Suck off a shotgun, faggot.
>>
>>45078853
When has standard sunlight not hurt vampires? What fucking vampires need the sun to go super sayian to kill them?
>>
>>45078900
Concentrated sunlight energy per m^2 is not the same as non concentrated sunligh. It's still the same thing just at a different magnitude.
>>
>>45078951
That's exactly what that guy's saying. The other guy's just going full retard about it all.
>>
>>45078951
Anon I did not say you need concentrated sunlight to kill a vampire. I was merely pointing out the fact that concentrated sunlight is not magic.
>>
>>45078920
Pls, anon, we're all retarded, no one is pretending.

>>45078927
Is it so hard to believe we might not be able to see something fictional when there are things in real life we cant see?

Not at all, however, in a visually stimulating media, not showing a visual cue is the same as something simply not happening. Even when something happens that isn't shown, it is later explained to show that it did, indeed happen.

For there to be no visual representation would be the same as words not being on a page, and then saying that something happened without the book ever explaining the empty space, even in an implied fashion.
>>
>>45078951
>When has standard sunlight not hurt vampires?

Sunlight did not kill Dracula, he did not burst into flames when sunlight touched him.

Weakened, yes, but not killed, like what was stated earlier by anon with the "burst into flames" comment.
>>
>>45079013
But vampires are thats why the sun kills them. It doesnt make sense for the sun to cause them to catch fire otherwise.
>>
>>45078971
>It's still the same thing
>>
>>45078927
Yeah, I wonder what Anon would do if we showed him Gurren Lagann.
>>
>>45079029
But it is explained that she is a vampire with super human strength. This wasnt a sudden reveal. Going from the webem she is kicking another vampire in the face.
>>
>>45079098
Probably have a frothing spergout that ends with 1-20 people dead.
>>
File: deathstrokejla3[1].jpg (608KB, 899x1379px) Image search: [Google]
deathstrokejla3[1].jpg
608KB, 899x1379px
>>45074174
>I can preceive events that last for less than an ATTOSECOND
>Yet a completely normal human being outsmarts me with Looney Tunes tier trickery
>>
>>45079098
He'd probably think up something stupid to say about how his old super mecha show followed physics.
>>
>>45079131
What's it from?
>>
>>45079156
Dude, come on. Literally everyone but the die-hardest of Deathstroke fans all agree that was utter bullshit.

He took on literally EVERYONE and won, at once. He didn't have any powerup. He just did it.
>>
CHA > INT = WIS > STR > DEX > CON > SAN
>>
>>45073418
お前はSTRONGER
俺はSTRONGEST
>>
>>45079156

Superhero powerlevels depends entirely on who is writing them at the time. Even worse than 40K in this regard.
>>
>>45079131
Without context, none of that can be inferred, thus it is irrelevant.

If I punched you in the face because I said I was going to do so while in my own home, and you didn't know about it, does it matter that I "warned" you?
>>
>>45079177
Google tells me its Bakemonogatari.
>>
>>45079209
>Literally everyone but the die-hardest of Deathstroke fans all agree that was utter bullshit.
And yet it's canon. What can we conclude, other than the fact that comic books are utterly retarded and nothing in them is to be taken seriously? They have the internal consistency of a Looney Tunes cartoon, except capeshit still has the arrogant pretense of being mature and to be taken seriously.
>>
>>45079240
I told you she was a magic vampire several times and you still said the same thing.
>>
>>45079209
Did he beat red tornado?
>>
>>45079080
Did you miss the
>different magnitude
Part?
>>
>>45079265
"magic vampire" means nothing, because I have no context as to what that means.

I do not know the extent of magic or its capabilities, nor how vampires are classified in the setting.

So for all I know "magical vampire" means its a kid with a squirtgun filled with piss.

If I handed you a leaf and told you it was "a leaf from a plant in the amazon rainforest" does that suddenly mean you have 100% encyclopedic knowledge of all flora in the Amazonian rainforest?

No, it does not.
>>
>>45079315
>same thing

Entire purpose of the argument.

It's the same thing.
>>
>>45079345

Actually, you do have some context, because you saw at least a little of what the "magic vampire" is capable. Your analogies don't really work.
>>
>>45079248
Except it's NOT canon. New 52, fucker.

Now, piss off with your bitching and moaning about 'cape shit'.
>>
>>45079345
After seeing her do a fucking quintuple spinning flip kick you should have a reasonable idea that in that context it at least means capable of spinning and/or kicking.
Thats like telling me that leaf you had was a tea leaf after I watched you make tea with it.
>>
>>45079401
She can flip and kick, none of that means super strength.

And kicking someone off of their feet like that also does not mean super strength.

If she had super strength, she would not need to produce that much energy in movement, she would merely walk over and kick the other.

I am not assuming anything.

When you saw that MMA fighter break his leg clean in half on the other fighter's leg, did you think the other fighter had a titanium rod for a bone?
>>
>>45079446
And literally any normal person can spin and kick.

And literally any normal gymnast can pull off jumps like that.

And literally any normal martial artist can deliver an effective kick.

None of that is in any way "magical".
>>
>>45079367
Except the argument is fucking defeated by the magnitude part.
>>
>>45079512
No it isn't.

It's still sunlight.

Reflect it off of a dozen mirrors, it's still sunlight.

Magnify it to the point it can melt steel it is still sunlight.

Nothing done by magnifying it changes the qualities that make it sunlight.

It's sunlight.
>>
>>45079456

You must be incredibly high if you think those flips and that kick were in any way, shape, or form, normal.
>>
>>45079456
>>45079483
Except for the part where she blasted someone into a pillar without being blown away by the force of her own kick. You know? the thing you were complaining she shouldnt be able to do?
>>
>>45079550
You must have never seen any real gymnasts of any talent or skill in your life.

Have you ever watched the Olympics?

Have you ever been to a gym?
>>
>>45079582
Which is why I was saying its bullshit and is stupid, yes.

Keep up, anon.
>>
>>45079585

Yeah, I have. You, on the other hand...
>>
>>45079626
Obviously you have not.

Just because they add motion blur does not mean they are performing maneuvers that are not humanly possible.
>>
>>45079614
But I am saying that you are stupid because you had context provided for why she could do that and still said it was stupid. Because she is a magical vampire with super human strength.
>>
Why the fuck are you guys replying to him? JFC anons.
>>
>>45079242
Thanks. Fucking iPhone makes all my usual tricks worthless.
>>
>>45079541

then why doesn't earth have a hole in it from the sun

checkmate atheist :^)
>>
>>45079642
What about the part where they are performing maneuvers that are not humanly possible, does /that/ mean they are performing maneuvers that are not humanly possible?
>>
>>45079642
Except for the results which you yourself said were. So plenty to infer that being a magical vampire allows someone to preform inhuman feats.
>>
>>45077258
>>45077569
Oh shit, is that one of the old Treasure Island movies? I had that VHS as a kid!
>>
>>45079710
I've merely been disputing it the entire time, and disproving your handwaving gestures as I go.

And I have not been incorrect even once.

All I hear is you being BTFO.
>>
>>45079716
Need to kill seven more minutes.
>>
>>45079723
Because it is not being magnified, you silly. Irregardless, magnifying it does not make it not sunlight. This is fact.

>>45079731
They aren't. Watch the webm, then go look up olympics footage.

>>45079741
The actions being performed line up perfectly with reality, the results do not, the action is humanly possible, the results are not.

Come on, keep up, anon.
>>
>>45079754
You've done nothing but be a little whining bitch, though. As basically everyone in the thread agrees. You've been wrong constantly, and with every refutation, ziiiip go the goalposts.

Again, I say. Suck off a fucking shotgun.
>>
>>45079754
Dude this statement >>45076683 directly contradicts >>45079642 and >>45079483
Just try a little.
>>
>>45079811
Awfully defensive for one being so "correct" don't you think?

If I weren't right, you wouldn't be so angry about it.
>>
>>45079803
>They aren't.
Then why are you bitching about the physics of that kick?
>>
>>45079803
So from the inhuman results of her otherwise human action it can be safely assumed she is superhuman.
>>
>>45079840
The maneuvers she performs are humanly possible. Within the space alotted they are not. The inevitable result of the actions taken are also not humanly possible, each statement corroborated such.

I stated that from the beginning, you cannot into reading.
>>
>>45073369
Speed kills.
>>
>>45079843
You realize there are at least two different people arguing with your non logic right? Probably three plus one who is abstaining.
>>
>>45079850
Because the results aren't possible for the actions she takes in the timeframe she has over the distance she covers.

>>45079871
Or that the other girl is made out of paper.
>>
>>45079921
There was a man who said the Earth revolved around the sun, once, the entirety of the Church said he was wrong, and most everyone else, as well.

He was right.

Numbers do not truth make.
>>
>>45079930
Considering she was holding onto and drinking someones blood its safe to assume she is also a vampire.
>>
>>45079930
Or your head is shoved so far up your ass you are seeing daylight, you dribbling retard.
>>
>>45079958
He also said that the rings of saturn was jesus's foreskin.
Being right about one single thing doesnt make you right about everything.
>>
>>45079962
Hemophiliacs are a thing, you know. And the fact she was entirely unable to defend herself shows that she was also entirely not a vampire.

>>45079967
>I don;t agree with anon

>WAAAHHH I'LL CALL HIM MEAN THINGS!

Oh, oh no, I'm sorry.
>>
File: ultimate speed.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate speed.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>45079911
>>
>>45079986
Hey, maybe at the time it was Jesus' foreskin, it just deteriorated over time to the point where when we got there we thought they were rocks.

But I'm still right.
>>
>>45079997
Getting surprise attacked does not preclude you from being a vampire and hemophiliacs do not drink blood from peoples necks.
>>
>>45079997
Holy shit, nigga. This your first day on 4chan? YES. YOU GET CALLED NAMES WHEN YOU ACT RETARDED.

And right now, you are in the running for king sperg-downsie.
>>
>>45076183
>I'm sure to win because my intellect is superior
>>
>>45080042
>and hemophiliacs do not drink blood from peoples necks.

There is absolutely nothing saying they don't. And I am quite certain some do, it's a fetish thing, it neither needs to make sense, or be "normal".

>Getting surprise attacked does not preclude you from being a vampire

Well I guess having super senses and all of that shit means nothing from being surprised from someone very obviously standing within one's line of sight for a perceivable amount of time.

Nah, m8.
>>
>>45080026
You arent though. Even your earlier arguments were poorly thought out. The only thing you were ever right about was the very first point which was justified in universe as her being a super powered individual. You cant even say you didnt know because you continued to argue after I told you she was super powered.
>>
>>45080068
>the sarcastic statement went over anon's head

Anon, anon pls, you're embarrassing yourself.

How mad can you be? Let's find out after a word with our sponsors.
>>
>>45080095
Every time I disputed something new, not the original point, or can you not follow logical conversation transition?

Also, context.
>>
>>45080084
It was another vampire surprise attacking them. If two people with equal senses can be surprise attacked than a vampire can do the same to another.
Also no, hemophiliacs do not let people drink their blood in the middle of the night out on some street because that would kill them.
>>
>>45078294
I am more than 100x the weight of any creature that can lift something 100x it's weight. Humans are some of the strongest creatures when you think in terms of size and variability, some animals have stronger muscles, but our musculature is arranged to allow us greater ranges of motion.

Horses have stronger legs than humans, but they are also nearly incapable of moving their legs sideways, you could overpower their lateral movement with a single hand.

We're all arounders, but with more total statpoints (to use a vastly oversimplified /tg/ related metaphor)
>>
>>45080128
The context was she had super powers. You knew this almost immediately because I told you.
>>
>>45078682
I've beaten a draft horse in a fistfight, they ain't strong.
>>
>>45080140
>Also no, hemophiliacs do not let people drink their blood in the middle of the night out on some street because that would kill them.

False. You can safely open up surface wounds on the neck that bleed without endangering your life. And the location in which you do it is largely irrelevant unless you are somewhere like standing in sewage, because infection.

There is nothing that states that they are both vampires.
>>
>>45080142
No. Show me a human who can win a fight bare handed with a horse and I will call him strong, but I know for a fact that horse would trample most humans to go against it.
>>
>>45080164

B-but anon, everything she was so totally realistic and believable, I can't just take your word for it despite the fact I insist you do so for my arguments!
>>
>>45080164
Which transitioned into another argument, and so on and so forth, now this is a meta-argument, yes. Your point?
>>
>>45080180
I imagine they would be bred to be docile.
>>
>>45080213
I have always been arguing the same point, I dont care for any other points. Any transitioning you have done were needless.
>>
>>45080188
Did you see the spurt of blood? That wouldnt come from a surface wound.
>>
>>45080261
Well it looks like you can't get over the fact I was right with the information I had.

You're like those old racist assholes who can't get over slavery being abolished.
>>
>>45080283
You're right, it came from her mouth as she spit it out from being kicked, are you blind?
>>
>>45078353
Well Kamen Rider 1 has a 400 point IQ so he's also a better Wizard than you, faggot.
>>
>>45080200
Horses are incredibly fragile, dude. You picked the worst animals.
I've worked on a farm, horses break bones from the slightest things.
Hell, they're the biggest bitches on the planet. They will whine about scratches from sun up to sun down.
>>
>>45080335
What if 18 INT has an equivalent 1000 IQ?

Is there an INT -> IQ measurement?
>>
>>45076746
...They use the metric system to do space shit man. Mostly because Imperial doesn't cover things that big by the point space travel is involved.
>>
>>45080305
What was it you said earlier?
>I don;t agree with anon

>WAAAHHH I'LL CALL HIM MEAN THINGS!
Oh no, I'm sorry you cant stand to be wrong on the internet.
>>45080329
Are you blind? You dont have to be trained in bloodstain patterns to see it comes from his neck.
>>
>>45080396
I was making an analogy, I said "like" meaning I do not think you are that thing, merely that you share stubborn qualities with it.

Nice job projecting, anon.

>Are you blind? You dont have to be trained in bloodstain patterns to see it comes from his neck.

Well seeing as his neck and her mouth were in literally the same place when it happened?

Come on, keep up, anon.
>>
>>45080356
They can still kick your chest concave and trample you into the dirt.
People arent exactly made of metal either, you know how many people have died because they tripped and hit their head of the ground? My dad has seen so many people who have broken their legs from tripping over he couldnt even count it.
>>
Okay, I've got to go grab some more oil before I cook, I'll be back to shitpost later.

Have fun.
>>
>>45080433
The blood stains on her body do not match the blood on his body if they were to come from her mouth. I also know she was biting him because I looked up that she is a vampire.
>>
>>45080445
Horses are really easy to confuse and outmanuever. All you have to do is run around it, make quick feints and then just punch it in a sensitive spot.
It'll run away at that point. Horses are so fucking sissy and incredibly prissy about their legs.
Pose any mild threat to their legs and they will most likely run if they can.
If they physically cannot run away, they'll put up fight, but otherwise a horse will try to run away from danger 99% of the time
>>
>>45080468
Seeing As you have left first I can now claim myself the victor of this shit flinging contest.
How sad a life I lead. Ah well.
Fuck you faggot, I win go suck a dick.
>>
>>45080200
I have beaten a draft horse in a fist fight. Her name was Zora and she was a cunt. Sometimes she would challenge for dominance which usually involved letting me ride until she thought she had a chance to buck me off and trample me, but occasionally she would attack me during feeding time. One day enough was enough and I decided if she wanted to duke it out I would duke it out.
Horses might be strong in very specific ranges of motion, they are very very weak in others. Sure they could pick you up in their teeth and shake you til your spine snaps, but they're not fast enough to really fight someone who's not paralyzed by fear.
>>45080230
You would imagine, and yes they are overall. But not this bitch of a horse, she was pure evil nailed to 4 iron shoes.
>>45080445
Yeah and I could break a horses ribs with a solid punch. They're very very fragile because they're pretty much as big as a creature can be while being built for speed and endurance over durability like elephants and rhinos. Hell a horse that falls over is likely to break it's ribs and legs and possibly even get it's organs crushed under their own weight. They have the weight of a megafauna like rhinos and buffalo while possessing the anatomy of something that should logically be half that size.

plus they're so slow that you'd have to be fucktarded to actually get hit with a kick or knocked over and trampled. By the time they've even lifted their back end or reared you have more than enough time to dodge
>>
>>45077924

>Theatrics are called theatrics for a reason, and belong in fiction.

Like a tabletop RPG?

I'm not actually disagreeing with anything you're saying here, though. I just saw an opening and had to take it.

>>45077951

Exactly! Different stats for different situations. And experience is key.

That's why CHA is the superior stat. With that, I can talk both the high STR guy and the high DEX guy into joining me. I may only have those stats by proxy, but it's a small price to pay in order to have them both working together.
>>
>>45073369
>Implying KR aren't either WIS casters or INT artificers
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (108KB, 1281x713px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
108KB, 1281x713px
>>45081813
we STR now bitch
>>
>>45074884
Think of it like this. You have a trebuchet worked by a team of ten people. It will throw rocks of a certain weight at a certain speed and do damage based on that. Now, if you increase the number of people working it to 50, it can throw rocks of the same size much further and faster.

Now, take that scenario and modify it. The number of people becomes your strength. The trebuchet is your arm. The rock is your fist. Increase the amount of strength acting on your arm and you can move your fist to hit harder.
>>
>>45076183
What do you think would happen if the speedy dude, assuming hes actually speedy and not just average, ran in between the big dudes legs and punched him in the balls 5 times per second for 5 seconds?

Thats how Dex can win you that fight.
>>
>>45074961
Technically he just ran through the same pocket dimension that the other guy was using
then had enough spare time to tune every radio on Earth to the same station
>>
>>45077505
I dunno where yer getting that from but if its Dracula then its a bad example. Dracuka being a vamp meant little. Most of his ''power'' came from him having sold his soul to satan for magic. He was a witch but vampires were not inherently witches.
>>
>>45079156
TRIGGERED
>>
>>45079156
That was Wally West that got pwn'd.

The guy talking about Attoseconds was Barry.
>>
>>45084047
Wally is black tho. nice try.
>>
>>45079057
>When has standard sunlight not hurt
>hurt
>Weakened, yes, but not killed
>killed
Note the difference. Being weakened is harm. Does catching the flu not hurt a human?
>>
>>45077809
You say dull, I say let's find out at what point magic spells nuke the planet.
>>
>>45084330
pre-Reboot, jack ass.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSFQrPzSAnE
>>
>>45080357
Considering 10 in an ability score is supposed to be the average for any given human being, 10 int would be an IQ of 100.

The highest recorded IQs on most tests is 160, so it's probably a safe guess that an IQ of 160 is somewhere in the realm of 16 or more INT, especially since it's harder to test extremely high IQs.

Additionally, "idiot", the lowest classification of human intelligence, is reserved for people with an IQ below 30. Similarly, the lowest possible INT you can roll for a human character is INT 3.

If you want to measure the IQ of your character, it's as simple as INT * 10.
>>
HIROOOOO
>>
>>45079156

My theory is that he was just lying about the attosecond thing to sound cool.
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.