[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srg/ - Shadowrun General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 14

> Connecting to Shadownet...
> Verifying Biometrics...
> Identity Verified...
> Opening /SRg/...
Baddies Edition

Books:
http://pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr

Chummer 5:
https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases/latest

Last Thread: >>45030736
>>
File: gila.png (162KB, 420x669px) Image search: [Google]
gila.png
162KB, 420x669px
Hoi chummers. Some drawfag was kind enough to draw my Ork Decker today. Show me your runners!
>>
So my weekly group has finally burned out on Pathfinder, and I'm trying to sell them on doing Shadowrun instead. What's your best elevator pitch for it?
>>
>>45072973
> Show me your runners!
Just as soon as you show me an ork decker, not this skinny poser.
>>
File: 1361484797860.jpg (76KB, 550x549px) Image search: [Google]
1361484797860.jpg
76KB, 550x549px
Mage here. I highly suspect not one but two of my fellow runners are out to fuck my shit up...soon. Anything I could prepare now to avoid getting geeked?
>4e.
>>
File: 500px-GITSSACUmibozuSMG3.jpg (46KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
500px-GITSSACUmibozuSMG3.jpg
46KB, 500x273px
>>45072973
>>Tfw you're the only one who will GM.
>>
Are they ever going to come out with an edition of Shadowrun that doesn't require six fucking rolls of 10d6 just to get through one combat action?
>>
>>45073140
Not all of us can afford vat-grown muscle or the soy to keep it that size, trog. Not to mention this one's a grill.

>>45073228
Stay strong man, this is my first campaign as a player in months. Another player in my group is going to be running the game concurrently with one I'm running, so we can either switch off or play both if the group's got enough time on game-day.
>>
>>45073157
Sneak some security tags onto their gear, so you know where they are, and can get a heads up if they decide to make an unannounced visit at 3am.

Get some biosamples and join a group for that sweet sweet ritual magic.

If they don't have access to astral perception, keep some spirits hanging around in the astral, ready to materialize when shit goes down. You can spy on them by projecting this way too.

Make friends with any other runners on your team, or leave a dead man's trigger trid with a reward for those punks. Bonus points for combining this with the ritual magic, which should keep them in line for a while.

Personally, I'm very much a fan of controlling the battlefield. Put on your gasmask and drop some pepper spray grenades if you get the chance when they show up. If you have natural lowlight or thermographic vision, use that. They can't geek the mage they can't see.
>>
File: portrait.jpg (337KB, 959x1275px) Image search: [Google]
portrait.jpg
337KB, 959x1275px
>>45072973
Changeling Mage, Black Magic tradition with Adversary as mentor. Heavy focus on Manipulation and Illusion spells, with enough foci that addiction is a serious possibility if I ever get to play gaem. Also carries Talisman and Incantation geasa, she needs to sing in order to magik.
>>
>>45073250
While I'm not an expert in every edition of the game, 5e only needs 3 rolls on most things. Roll to hit, roll to dodge, roll to soak. That's only one more roll than D&D.
>>
File: felix.jpg (43KB, 600x950px) Image search: [Google]
felix.jpg
43KB, 600x950px
>>45072973
The ponciest ponce whoever ponced past a poncing palour.

Elf infiltrator
>>
File: jj6alrd.jpg (411KB, 1280x1256px) Image search: [Google]
jj6alrd.jpg
411KB, 1280x1256px
Hoi chummers, I spent the better part of today assembling a cyberpunk music list for my shadowrun campaign, separating the music into two sections, ambient and combat, with a few in a special category.
http://pastebin.com/CeUVuMiP
There's about 50 songs in there with god knows how long of a runtime, I'm going to download them all later.
Feel free to use it too for your games, I'll probably be updating it as I go through more OSTs
>>
>>45073895
You might be able to steal some stuff from http://8tracks.com/exhuman/shadowrun as well
>>
>>45073939
Thanks omae, I'll take a listen through while I do prep tonight.
>>
>>45073277
>Not all of us can afford vat-grown muscle or the soy to keep it that size
Everyone can afford soy, and unless they've had a reduction, even the weediest ork is tougher, bulkier, and stronger than a common or garden variety human.
>trog
Rude.
>Not to mention this one's a grill.
Doesn't make that much difference outside the trids and surgery rooms.
>>
>>45073277
Domo, chummer. It's hard though. Between a dozen odd things it's hard to even get my players around to play. Not to mention one's vacationing in the philipines to see family, and one's going through some heavy shit, so that leaves 3 able to play right now.
>>
I plan on using Winternight in a campaign soon, rebuilding from where they left off, and while I have a pdf from third edition that talks about them, I can't find much about how they ended up. All I get are scant passages about being found out, exploding a nuke in their base, and their top 3 people dieing.
Where can I fond more info?
>>
>>45073895
>it's on youtube

Beautiful. I can just pop this into foobar and let it work magic.
>>
>>45074182
wots foobar boss?
>>
My team have angered enough people that a relatively expensive PI has been hired to track them down and/or capture them, so I'm thinking about how to make a very methodical, detective type antagonist who will then call in the cavalry once he's got the party pinned to a wall, so to speak.
Obviously planning stealth trackers and surveillance are some of the things he can do, in addition to shaking down their contacts, what's some other stuff?
>>
>>45074217
foobar2000 is a media player for pretty much any audio file imaginable.
>>
>>45074224
Drones to watch them and their movements, dropped in a hidden spot or up on a ledge somewhere.
Third party magic support in the form of watcher spirits or low force air spirits.
Kids from the neighborhood bribed with cold, hard nuyen.
>>
>>45074182
Tonight I will probably make it all into a playlist, can foobar pull directly from youtube playlists?
>>
>>45072918
>Opens Shadowrun thread with post-apoc pic
>>
File: GjxXGpP.jpg (939KB, 3004x1567px) Image search: [Google]
GjxXGpP.jpg
939KB, 3004x1567px
>>45074390
>He's never played in Chicago
>>
>>45073228
Come March I'll have been the GM for 2 years. And we play a custom campaign, no bought adventures. And it's was/is my first time being GM. But soooooon, the campaign will come to an end and there will be rotating GMs. I will be freeeeee agaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnn!
>>
>>45074482
>using monitors
retro-chic died after the first crash, chummer.
>>
I find GMing fun.
I do get confused by how retarded players can be
They think up this odd plan that would only work if things went 100% right and then tunnel vision it so hard they can't realize it's a shit plan.
>>
>>45073157
Cast, or, if you don't have the necessary metamagic, pay someone to cast quickened spells on you. Harlequin (*shudder*) has, IIRC, something like a Heal and an Improved Invisibility spell prepared to trigger whenever he goes into overflow. Not sure how this works with 5th ed rules (and if your mates have astral perception they will see it) but it might be an option. Talk to your GM in private.

Mind your weaknesses. Got deckers/TMs as chummers? Carry a very good commlink. Keep all your secret plans on a seperate, even better commlink, that you leave at home, turned off most of the time.

Have the best DocWaggon-contract you can afford. Maybe you can get one now and upgrade later for only the cost difference (I'd allow it, but ask the GM). Inform DocWaggon if you have any spells on you, so they send someone who can see through Invisibility, of course.
>>
>>45074534
I have a Chummer who collects old drek like that, even has some of those really old CRT sets. Says that the really old stuff just doesnt look/play right on anything else.
>>
>>45074815
Yeah and flintlocks fire lead balls better than a Raiden
Old drek like that is exactly that, drek.
Anything worth playing on those gimped systems got ported ages ago
>>
>>45074569
It has it's moments... .

>players are supposed to smuggle a small but heavy crate into a compound
>wait till nighttime, it's rainy
>summon ghost to conceal them and the crate
>levitate crate over fence
>poor guards are powerless against strong spirit's concealment
>but wait, this crate is to heavy to carry (stronk tank was absent that day, everyone else has horrible STR)
>"Let's not use magic in here, might attract unwanted intention."
So far, so good, but then:
>players get an electric pallet jack from the target warehouse to move crate
>guards can't help but notice the wondrous, self moving pallet jack humming across the area in the middle of the night
>>
>>45074569
I don't mind per se; I just wish it was easier for me. There's a lot to keep in mind with this game, and it's a bit overwhelming.
>>
>>45074330
Drones are a good idea, thanks for that one.
Obviously he'll also have good matrix skills and tons of knowledge.
Pretty much this guy is just going to be a spotter for heavier assault forces, so if the party shuts him up/takes him out, they'll come out better than if they keep fighting off other strike teams.
>>
I have no clue how to reference old posts, but all you need for mystical adepts is to either not look like a mage or max out on...dodge and then blow people up?
>>
>>45074864
Right. That's why people go diving into pre-crash LA (just one example) - because all the old stuff is shit and no tech has ever been lost and not remade.
>>
>>45076884
TL;DR if that poster is still with us:
- good dodge attributes (REA + INT)
- Improved Reflexes III for the REA so you can always go full defense and still have INI
--- Subpoint: whatever stat you use (standard: WIL) for full defense should be decent as well
- adept power Combat Sense maxed (Danger Sense is helpful, too)
- if points are left: Mystic Armor is OK (in case you can't dodge something)
- sustaining foci to sustain the spells Combat Sense and Armor (they stack with the powers)
- the best armor you can get away with (usually something like Armor jacket + YNT Softweave + various kinds of insulation, resistance, etc.) and as much additional armor as you can wear without being over-encumbered (forearm guards, ballistic mask, PPP kits...).
- decent movement rate to execute the "Run for your life" action from Run & Gun (gives you a chance to get away from grenades and indirect combat spells that can't be dodged). This can actually REALLY save your ass, trust me.
- don't look like a mage, carry a pistol or an SMG and know how to shoot it.
>>
>>45077193
Combat Sense has a max? I don't see any in the book.
>>
>>45077568

You can't have more than your Magic Rating in any one power, so there's a limit of 6 at character creation (unless you use a quality to start with 7 MAG).
>>
>>45077568
Can't have more ranks in a power than your magic attribute.
>>
>Took a peek at my german ChromeFlesh (Bodyshop).
>Have to go in a few minutes, so only a slight peek, but it looks very promissing.
>Notable errata that i stumbled upon:
>Hardwires (both for active and knowledgesofts) now EXPLICITELY include the Skillsoft needed, prices are 4000xRating for the Hardwire, 2000xrating for the Knowledge Version.
>Excellent, makes this things pretty usefull.
>The targeting laser is now a Bodyware
>There is an optional rule for the bodylimit:
>If you have 4 cyberlimbs, you can now use their stats for the physical limit

Source: http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=21221.210

A sour note: "Cyber Snob" still refers to betaware. Whyyy?
>>
What's your street name?
>>
>>45078255
I'm kind of glad it's optional, otherwise, how soon before every samurai starts dumping their physicals and just go super-quad?
>>
>>45078600
Cyberlimbs needed a little buff tho. Super-quad is super expensive.
>>
>>45078255
>A sour note: "Cyber Snob" still refers to betaware. Whyyy?
I just take it that it overrides the normal chargen used/standard/alpha options. Makes cyber / bio more expensive and higher availability.
>>
>>45078689
They didn't need that; they just needed the player base to ignore Aaron's poor choice of unofficial ruling.
Or for cyberlimbs to stop using shit rules.
>>
>>45073228
>my first time running been going on for 3 months now
I can't say I really enjoy being a GM but this is something new
>>
>>45078689
I guess, I'm just still upset cause I had a guy in my group make a Face/Infiltrator Sam who was basically the same as mine but better by doing this. Also kind of fond of the 2 Logic Sam. I'm sure there are better ways of buffing limbs though, like making Redliner an option and not a quality, maybe?

That's honestly the biggest thing that bugs me, was finding out I wasn't hitting the Aug cap w/o shenanigans.
>>
If a mage gets a cyber arm it can still be used for touchspells like Death Touch since he spent the essence?
>>
>>45079528
Yes.
>>
Man, Dragonfalls OST still gives me goosebumps
Dragonfall in particular is a fucking great song
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>45079552
So now toss in grapple hand and telescopic arm.

Can I deliver retarded force 8 death touch and suffer the 2 drain?
>>
>>45079644
Huh. I guess.
>>
>>45078880
>>45078600

IMHO, thats an error.
I posted a question regarding this in the Erratathread on the german board.

We'll see.
>>
>>45079737
Alright cause I just made that shark mage and gave it to my GM to use against us.
With witness my hate his force 8 death touch does 10p resisted by will with 4 drain. To get past the 3 accuracy on the grapple hand he's got laser eye and increase gear limits sustained.

Am I a bad person?
>>
>>45079846
Well, direct combat spells do (spellcasting successes + Witness my hate) damage, not (force + witness my hate). So he needs to roll 8 successes first.
>>
>>45079897
Yeah you're right on that. Still pretty good though. I hope he doesn't think to put a shock glove on it.
>>
>>45079644
I wouldn't say the grapple hand is still part of you once it's detached. Even if there is a rope tying it to your arm.
>>
>>45080331
You don't get to shock glove (or hand) with a spell attack.
>>
on the topic of cyberlimbs, was there ever a concrete answer given as to whether you use the agility of your cyberleg(s) for determining movement?
>>
What technomancer fixes do you use, /tg/?
>>
>>45081627
Drugs.
>>
>>45081627
I ignore the errata that causes them to lose current & maximum resonance when installing 'ware during chargen. (pre-errata was just maximum)
>>
>>45081404
Well, RAW states any augmentation that is paid for with Essence counts as part of you for purposes of determining magic stuff. S'why you can cast at a target you can see with thermographic cybereyes, but not with thermographic glasses. RAI may not have meant for something like this to be possible, but I'd allow it.
>>
>>45081473
Yes, core rulebook.
Short answer: you don't.
>>
>>45082690>>45081404

Remember that ejected ocular drone doesn't allow casting spells through it.
>>
>>45082937
True, but the ocular drone isn't still attached to your body. A grapple hand, however, wouldn't be much use as a grapple hand if it weren't still attached to you.
>>
>>45078600
There's no other mechanical reason to take more than one cyberlimb.
>>45082690
Once something stops being connected to you it's no longer valid as a casting tool. Largely up to your GM as to whether the spool of wire counts as being part of your body.
>>
>>45082956
Also I don't think you can cast spells at targets you can only 'see' with an implanted ultrasound can you?

Anyway, if I was gm I would rule;
Extendy hand - ok
Grapple hand attached to arm - ok
Grapple hand shot at someone - not ok

I'd fluff it as the hand extending beyond the influence of your essence and no longer attached to your magicness.

But that's just me
>>
>>45083018
To be honest, I'm slightly in agreement with you. I differ where it comes to Electricity damage, however. There is no good reason why a grapple hand couldn't be used to conduct a Shocking Grasp spell or whatever down it's length. Even if it extends beyond the influence of your essence" it's still electricity and metal.

I'm sure I'm oversimplifying it in regards to how conductive cyberware is, but whatever. It would be cool, and that's all the reason I need.
>>
>>45083057
The damage is electricity, but it still comes from magic, not a source of electricity. It depends exactly where you think the magic manifests. I'd say it's from your essence, with your attached cyberware hand becoming a part of that and then as it leaves your connected essence. Not from your guts and then running down a grapple hand wire.

I suppose you could shoot a grapple hand, have it customised with a conductive modification, like the opposite of the armour mod, and then cast your spell on the hand/cable rather than the target it's grabbing.

I'd rule that cost money and capacity and would not be able to be done with a vanilla grapple hand.
>>
>>45083167
I guess this is the sort of shit hermetic mages argue about.
>>
>>45083057
>>45083167
Alternatively, let them do it with the grapple hand and just treat it as the ranged spell. That's much easier.
>>
>>45083273
Ranged spells make more drain.
>>
So my understanding is that a cyberware discount is not that uncommon of a houserule.

Does anyone with some experience have any idea of a decent percentage discount that works well in play?
>>
>>45082996
I don't think it does, the justification being that the hand has left your aura, so you can't cast from it. The aura only goes a little outside your body, just enough to let you use magic through cyberware and cast a spell on someone even if they're in full armor and you can't see any skin.
>>
>>45083310
Yes.
>>
>>45082996
How's the guy going with those skills?

So we can move on the having cool rigger stuff working a bit better.
>>
Can the stay-at-home rigger work? I remember people mentioning it, and decker, and how it is or isn't viable between editions, but I get the strong feel it's viability is only spoken through the eyes of min-maxers. Assuming nobody is going full munchkin, CAN the stay at home rigger work? Why or why not?
>>
>>45083630
It can. Noise is a problem, but there's a new mod in rigger 5 for setting up relay booster drones you can minimise that with.
>>
>>45083338
I can only think of one decent houserule: the cyberlimb base stats are [(racial minimum)+2].
>>
>>45073228
>tfw you know you're a mediocre player, like being in control, like taking shortcuts in character creation, like fucking players over and enjoy the creative process
i'm foreverGM, and i'm pretty sure i'm ok with it.
>>
>>45083630
You can use sat links and noise reductions to remove distance noise.
I dunno about Rigger 5 but this anon seems to know his stuff >>45083680
>>
>>45083681
R5 p168 retrans unit modification allows you to bounce your signal through your drones in your PAN reducing the noise penalties for distance to the longest distance between any of the links.
>>
>>45083824
>>45083723
Whoops, wrong link

That's a good house rule though. Customised cyberlimbs already covers that at a cost though. Just making everything cheaper might be better.
>>
File: gezfry046g.jpg (191KB, 652x842px) Image search: [Google]
gezfry046g.jpg
191KB, 652x842px
>>45083608
We had a bit of an argument about how to handle specialisations, haven't heard from him this week. His branch terrifies the fuck out of me so I haven't even had a proper look at what still needs to be implemented; I'll see if I can scare up a response from him.
>>
How well understood are technomancers, in the world of shadowrun?

I had the vague idea of a computer junkie, who awakened into a mage, and kinda did his magic around computers as well. Specialized in summoning things. And since his magic and summons had a digital flare to them, and he himself had technomancy poorly explained to him, he identifies himself as a technomancer. Would that work?

Heavily inspired by an image in the last thread of a girl doodling on a tablet, and two wolves appearing to come out of her stylus.
>>
>>45085015
>kinda did his magic around computers
Honestly? Chaos Magic would probably fit better. Besides, magic doesn't have much of an effect on the 'trix, and without having an effect on the 'trix, it would be kind of a stretch for him to think he's a trans-mancer or whatever.
>>
File: tumblr_nh35p9VBO31qze3hdo1_500.gif (627KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh35p9VBO31qze3hdo1_500.gif
627KB, 500x648px
>>45085015
>How well understood are technomancers, in the world of shadowrun?
By the corporations? About as well as metagenetics were understood in the 2050s. Which is to say they know a lot, but are still in the dark on important points.

>I had the vague idea of a computer junkie, who awakened into a mage
Maybe chaos tradition, but the basic point at which they don't access the matrix to do spells, summons can affect the real world, and assensing doesn't show them the matrix ... it wouldn't take too long before someone set them right. Especially when it came to finding a submersion / initiation group, or talismonger, etc.
>>
>>45085231
They could use Analyse Device, Increase / Decrease Noise, and Increase / Decrease Gear Limits, to name a few spells that require tech. If they had a kind of Chaos possession type tradition, and only used it on specially prepared tech objects (drones, etc) ...
>>
>>45083338
I use 10% at chargen, and 20% in game.
>>
>>45085254
Oh. Sorry, I was assuming 4e.

They actually made spells that fuck with Decker AoE? That's even gayer than everything else.
>>
>>45085309
Not sure if 3e had anything, but 4e had targeting laser spells and other stupid techshit.
>>
I want to be a street thug doing crimes for robot surgery too, what do I need to begin my quest for cash and leather jackets?
>>
>>45085485
Find a GM, get a copy of the edition they're using (see OP pastebin), and get to it.

Street thug or shadowrunner?
>>
>>45085648
What's the main difference? I want to do stuff like rescue hostages and break into casinos and shoot up gangs, but also there's robots. Far as I know this is the game I'm looking for
>>
>>45085231
>>45085242

Oh, I know that he wouldn't actually be able to do mage stuff. Just a humorous little bit of character info that, due to poor explinations, he thinks his school of magic is simply "technomancy", as though it were a tradition in and of itself. But he'd still be a regular old mage, and use spells much like >>45085254 was talking about.
>>
>>45085828

[Same guy]

Actually, how viable could a mage/decker work? I know decker adepts CAN work, but, saccing 1 magic for data jack and some other small time ware, could it work? Decker mage who uses chaos magic and legitimately thinks they're a technomancer by definition of "mage that does magic with technology"?
>>
>>45085708

Yeah, I think you're in the right place, although we got spooky mojo stuff too.
>>
>>45085901
You'll have to spread yourself a bit thin at chargen, but it can definitely work. You could even go full AR hacker while sustaining an Increase Logic and Increase Reflexes spell on your behind.
>>
>>45085901
A mage/decker can work pretty well actually.
>>
>>45085988
>>45086001

That could work. And my GM prefers creative ideas to munchkins anyways.

So, assuming the above spells (namely alter noise, and alter gear limits) what other ones would work?

Also, should I still go with minimal gear (still having a data jack, at least, and having .9 essence to fuck around with)? If I go human, I should have extra points to spend on magic anyways.

I'm really unfamiliar with magic, mechanically (first game I was railroaded into the roll and it left a bad taste in my mouth as a result), so I'm not sure how to tackle the challenge.
>>
>>45086022
You can use trodes and not lose any essense
>>
>>45086256

Well, thematically, he was already a Computer junkie when he awakened. Wouldn't it make sense for him to have already had a data jack?
>>
>>45086266
Yeah losing one point of essence is alright. You can cram in a few other very handy things along with it.
>>
Hrm. The Chaos Mentor Spirit apparently allows you to take multiple levels of Improved Potential as an adept, but the rules of the power don't let you do that. What are the odds of it just being a fuckup, I wonder?
>>
>>45073157
Invest in a sleep regulator. This halves the time you can't be in charge of your own security.
You should also get a nice detection focus and cast detect enemies with a high force on it.

The ritual magic and Dead Man's Trigger ideas the other anon had are very good.
If you need to be this paranoid invest in at least a high lifestyle (or a high security advanced lifestyle).
Get thermal smoke grenades, an auto-injector filled with trauma patch formula and a Doc-Wagon Contract.

OR - geek them first.
This would be easiest.
High force bound spirit + high force summoned spirit. Order them to engulf, proceed to laugh maniacally.
>>
>>45086634
Chaos? What book is that in?
>>
>>45087207
Street Grimoire.
CHAOS
Adherents of Chaos seemingly do things at random and love to start arguments or barroom brawls just for kicks, often through random trickery. While most people have a rather fixed sense of right and wrong, a Chaos follower’s moral compass points in a different direction from moment to moment.
ADVANTAGES
All: +2 dice pool modifier for Con Tests
Magician: +2 dice to Illusion spells, preparations, and rituals
Adept: 2 free levels of Improved Potential (can be 2 levels for the same limit, or 1 level apiece to affect 2 different limits)
>>
>>45074103

Pretty sure you want System Failure, the last 3e book.
>>
>>45087238
Huh. For comparison:

>Improved Potential (Limit)
>Cost: 0.5 PP per level
>This power allows an adept to raise one of your inherent limits (Physical, Mental, or Social), specified when you buy the power, by 1. You may buy this power multiple times, once per inherent limit.

Usually I'd say the general rule for the power has priority, but the "once per inherent limit." ticks me off. Looks like a half-forgotten afterthought.
>>
>>45073105
Lots of viable builds. Even starting characters will feel very powerful but most players are aware of much bigger fishes.
You can suplex throw people out of open windows (with martial arts from run and gun).
Spending large sums of money to make larger sums of money feels great in SR.
>>
Tank reporting in.
I'd like to shill the benefits of replacing your arm with a shotgun and a flamethrower.
>People on fire are easier to hit with explosive slugs.
>People with thermo vision see the devastation and piss themselves in fear.
>It leaves a nice charred-meat-and-gasoline smell.
>Your fellow runners know exactly what you're cabable of.
Downsides may include
>Stopped by police
>Never feel the touch of a woman
>Mad phantom pain.
>The slight chance of violently exploding.
>longer reloads.
>>
>>45088568
Downsides also include:
Corps will be hell-bent to geek you as fast as they can.
Your Notoriety will skyrocket ->
Your Public Awareness will skyrocket
>>
>>45088568
>longer reloads.

That is unacceptable.

What if i need to burn more stuff than one fuel cans worth?
>>
>>45090217
This is why you should have extended tanks on your flamethrower.
For your shotgun, get incendiary rounds, it's not the same, but it will hold you over until you can shove in a couple more tanks.
>>
Just sayain bulk mods and a cybertorso filled with compartment storage could easily be filled with flamethrower mixture.
>>
>>45090572
I wonder if it us possible to generate thrust by putting flamethrowers in jump legs.
>>
>>45090779
Probably not, since flamethrowers aren't made for thrust, they just shoot a jet of flame.
Unless it somehow had enough force to push you over when you fired it it wouldn't work for jump legs
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.