[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great Beast Quest #7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 2

File: OP pic.png (388KB, 480x294px) Image search: [Google]
OP pic.png
388KB, 480x294px
You're a Cave Hydra, big and mighty, and you're living through a whole new act. And it all started when you've met the group of four, adventurers as they call themselves.

Firstly, they asked you for proof of death of the one who could raise dead, after a bargain, you gave him back, they kept their part of the deal and leaded you back to the surface settlement to give you the promised food. You were a bit hesitant at first, being forced to walk tied up, but in the end, it was worth it, and you have learned a lot of new things about the surface world and the adventurers. The one who can talk to you, the orc, called Hulgrim, the elf is called Cleriori. The rest two are human and halfling, Edward and Hira respectively.

Right now you're resting after walking solid few hours behind the group, they were really hesitant and discussed a lot, probably about you following them, but somehow, through either determination to ignore you by some members of the group, or through talking it over, you actually sit down in front of a fire with them, although not siding with anyone just yet. And you have to admit that the humanoids are fancy with their skill to make fire appear at will, but now it's time to actually get a closer look at them.

The only reason you can tell them apart is because they're whole different species and because of their height, but if the worst comes, you won't be able to tell the difference between them in a haste, your problem is, you don't really care hard enough to learn all of them at once, so maybe for now, one will do.

>Take a closer look at Hulgrim.
>Take a closer look at Cleriori.
>Take a closer look at Edward.
>Take a closer look at Hira.
>>
>>45048105
>Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/GBQ
>Twitter: https://twitter.com/OrkQuestQM
>ask.fm: https://ask.fm/OrkQuestQM
>Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Great+Beast
>>
>>45048105
Hulgrim
Might as well get to know the one we can actually talk to first.
>>
>>45048105
>Take a closer look at Cleriori.
The leader, we should be able to identify him, also like us he dislike undead.
>>
>>45048105
>>Take a closer look at Hulgrim.
We can talk to him. He's the most important.
>>
>>45048105
>Take a closer look at Hulgrim.
He seems like a nice guy.
>>
Hulgrim it is.

Writing.
>>
>>45048105
The most obvious and logical course of action for you would be to see how the one who can directly communicate with you looks like, so you shamble slowly your way towards him.

They all jump up, surprised to see you move, their eyes locked onto you even when you finally rest down next to the tusked, tiny green man, and only after they see that you're doing nothing hostile, they lower themselves into more relaxed state. All besides Hulgrim.

Your heads move about around his persona, you yourself raise the small cloak on his back to see what it's made out of, the fur being unlike anything you've seen before, must be some surface animal. The smell tells you nothing of it either, because now it's long drenched in his scent, which is quite similar to those of dwarves, but you can spot the differences easily, it's easier on your nostrils, but more.. Spicy so to say, definitely a male, the testosterone hitting you hard.

His skin, now you note, isn't just tinted gently, it's near completely green, it's not just some weird coloration, he's actually green full on green, which surprises you, he seems also much more taller up close, his limbs not adorned with muscles on top of muscles, rather lean and defined. The orc's face looks almost identical to those of dwarves besides two, rather critical differences, the lack of massive facial fur and the presence of huge canines, tusks, outright growing from his jaw, something that the stout folk don't have. The eyes are small, but sharp, eyeing you carefully, but with clear fear in them, the lack of experience to handle any kind of situation tells you that he must be young as well.

He raises his arm again and snaps the fingers at which you stare, then the familiar neon green flicker of light appears.

"Do you.. Need something?"

>"No, I was just memorizing how you look."
>"Yes, give me food."
>Say nothing, go rest.
>What else?
>>
>>45048367
>>"No, I was just memorizing how you look."
>>
>>45048367
>>"No, I was just memorizing how you look."
"Have to make sure I don't squish you by accident.
>>
>>45048367
>"No, I was just memorizing how you look.....wait food, I need food."
>>
>>45048367
>"No, I was just memorizing how you look."
>>
Writing.
>>
>>45048367
"SHUSH. I am trying to commit your tiny frames to memory, so I wouldn't accidently stomp or eat you when the commotion starts"
>>
>>45048367
"No, I was just memorizing how you look, I don't want to squish you by accident." You scuff, settling yourself back, so do your heads after you familiarize yourself with him.

He says something to the four, they all look bit surprised, but not enough to in return make you surprised. They remain in silence for a while before the smallest of them all says something, making everyone focus on her, this puts everyone into talking motion and start to discuss something, this time not reaching to violence, once they're done, they all look at Hulgrim again with expectations to do his job as translator.

"So, everyone is curious if you're.. Really going to follow us, on our adventurers. Because if yes, then you sort of become our.. Pet, and we kind of have to name you too."

>"Pet? I am not going to let anyone rule what I am supposed to do, I will do things my way."
>"No, I'm a Cave Hydra, you don't need to name for a second time."
>"Fine, but other me get named too."
>What else?
>>
>>45048549
>"Pet? I am not going to let anyone rule what I am supposed to do, I will do things my way."

so we're basically a oversized three-headed cat?
>>
>>45048549
If that is the case, ask if they are all the Elf's pet.
>>
>>45048549
>>
>Second Names are an invention of the bipeds. Cave Hydras don't need them. Besides, do you plan on encountering others of my kind any time soon, that you would have need for a second name for me?
>>
>>45048549
"Oh you guys are adorable! What makes you think I am the pet in this relationship?"
>>
>>45048597
>they think all Hydras look alike.
Fucking racists.
>>
>>45048590
Kek, seconded.
>>
>>45048549
>>
>>45048590
so sassy! this please
>>
Writing
>>
>>45048549
>"Pet? I am not going to let anyone rule what I am supposed to do, I will do things my way. I have the same opinion as all of you, but you can name me if that makes it easier for you."
>>
>>45048590
We're a smartass!
>>
>>45048549
"Pet? I am not going to let anyone rule what I am supposed to do, like you let the Elf do. If this is the reasoning, then are you all the Elf's pets?" You inquire further.

The orc raises his finger and takes a breath, clearly about to say something, but he stops right before words form in his mouth, or mind rather as it is the case with your chat right now. Soon after he looks down, his finger dropping down and then grabbing his chin, going into a deep thought. Clearly, this logical fallacy of his is another show of how little he uses his thinking muscle. Not to mention, you technically have two more of them as well, you could debate them all and win.

"Well.. We don't.. Treat others like pets.. Becauuuse..."

This situation grabs the attention of everyone else, the gestures he's making while trying to think something out must look weird to say at least to everyone else, but you're more interested in what he is going to end his sentence with, but it seems that won't be happening anytime soon.

>"Because they walk on two legs? Is that your problem with me?"
>"This is why you don't discuss something if you can't use your thinking muscle. I am not going to be named, do Cave Hydra's look alike to you too?"
>What else?
>>
>>45048769
Because you wear dead animals and metals?
>>
>>45048769
"I am eagerly waiting for you to finish that sentence, and I am warning you I will be displeased if it ends with "Because they walk on two legs""
>>
Writing.
>>
>>45048769
>"This is why you don't discuss something if you can't use your thinking muscle. I am not going to be named, do Cave Hydra's look alike to you too?"

Stop imposing your culture on me.
>>
>>45048769
Chuckle "I hope you don't get me angry with another stupid statement"
>>
>>45048769
"I am waiting for you to finish that sentence, but if you are going to end it with 'because they walk on two legs', don't bother."

This must've really rustled his hide, because he just yelled out something to the group and laid down, going to angry nap. Something you admire in him you have to admit, not many dare to just sleep like that after they're proven wrong, they just go all angry and wreck things around them, at least that's how you think the dwarves do it, you aren't entirely sure on that one. But since you don't have the time, or strength, you must do the same, go sleep.

You nestle down and curl up, falling asleep in mere moments. And then you wake up to the sound of the four rummaging around. So after you go through your morning routine, you turn around and see that everyone is preparing their food all while getting ready to go further. But you spot one fatal mistake in their preparations.

There's no food for you.

"How dare they ignore us, especially the orc after we out-talked him." Your heads comment, showing general signs of annoyance.

>Nudge the orc.
>Bother everyone till someone shares food.
>Go hunt, you can provide for yourself.
>What else?
>>
>>
>>45048999
Let's not depend on them too much.
>>
>>45048999
Go hunt
Their small portions wouldn't even wet our appetite.
>>
>>45048999
>>Go hunt, you can provide for yourself.

Lets show off a bit shall we?
>>
>>45048999
>>
>>45048999
I bet they don't even have a whole cow spare.
>>
Hunting it is.

>1d20
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>45049087
God give us strength!
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>45049087
The biggest and the baddest
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>45049087
>>
>>45049096
>6
This must be God being upset at me for the constant lewd thoughts.
>>
15 is highest.

By the way, your points are refreshed.

Writing.
>>
>>45048999
You aren't familiar with how things work in the surface, but you doubt that the basics of hunting don't apply here, after all, there shouldn't be too much of a change in 'Locate, Stalk, Feast' queue.

You start walking, all watching you go in surprise as you head into the forest, seemingly leaving them alone, but you let them know that you wish for food by pointing at your throat before walking away into the forest completely. And with that, you begin your hunt by starting as you normally would, hiding, then locating a potential prey.

The smells are new to you, so are the trails, you aren't sure what's worth following, but you have to settle on something, so you decide to pick somewhere in the middle, a trail of scent and markings that don't suit a small animal, but don't outsize you either. This trail leads you to a new place, reasonably distanced away from your adventurers. A running river together with a small waterfall, more of like a step rather than a drop down into nothingness.

The beast that lead you here is not actually one, it's a herbivore, medium sized neck with a small mane that grows just on the spine, long, hoofed legs with a tail made out of separate hairs growing almost out of the same spots. The face is prolonged as well, and the coloration is bright brown, save for a white spot right on top of its head. The fact that it's a herbivore comes from the fact that it's nibbling on a small shrub growing out from in-between the rocks before returning to drinking from the river.

"Doesn't look like there's a lot of meat on it, but it looks tasty."

"I don't like hooves, you can't eat the entire leg because of it. How does it even stand straight? Those limbs are sticks."

>You don't have the time to wait for a potentially more fatty predator to come and attack it, attack yourself.
>Wait, you never know what the surface might bring to you. It just might be the most delicious beast, if you let this animal act as a bait.
>What else?
>>
>>45049270
>Wait, you never know what the surface might bring to you. It just might be the most delicious beast, if you let this animal act as a bait.
>>
>>45049270
>>Wait, you never know what the surface might bring to you. It just might be the most delicious beast, if you let this animal act as a bait.
Sup Boss
>>
>>45049270
>Wait, you never know what the surface might bring to you. It just might be the most delicious beast, if you let this animal act as a bait
Or the pack
>>
>>45049270
Just don't let it go if it decides to move.
>>
>>45049270
>>
Waiting it is.

>1d20
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>45049386
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>45049386
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>45049386
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>45049386
>>
>>45049403
Does that mean we are very lucky, or patient?
>>
>>45049403
The biggest, juiciest prey of all.
>>
20 is highest.

Writing.

Also to the 'sup anon. I am well, just tired as hell for some reason, I hope this doesn't reflect on my post quality.
>>
>>45049443
Not really. The posts come fast, and they are good to read.
>>
>>45049270
You wait in patience, shuffling about to make sure that your hiding spot is not a bad one and to make sure that you have the potential to attack anything that might appear.

Your stomach lets you know about its need, grumbling about, but you ignore it, waiting diligently for a top quality prey. And you spot something of interest. A giant rock floats down the river's stream, it takes hefty amount of the riverbed as well, while you would normally ignore something given that it isn't food, it surprises you by stepping out of the water.

From the nearly perfect spherical shape that fooled even you, pair of claws emerges that clap down a few times, then from the what you assumed to be the front and back, given how it was floating, three pairs of sticky, but meaty looking legs separate. Then it steps onto the ground, two eyes on stems poking out and looking around, noticing the shrub, then it scuttles about to it and the claws rip it out and slowly move it to the mouth. While it's wider than you, it's smaller in every single way, and looks exotically tasty, more than the spooked hoof animal that slowly returned to the water after the thing showed itself to be a herbivore as well.

(cont.)
>>
>>45049635
You take this opportunity, lashing out of the edge of the forest with a growl. While the lanky one runs away across the stream in a matter of seconds, the six-legged rock has no such speed, and as it reaches the middle of the river, your left side latches onto the closest limb which happens to be the claw and begins to reel it back by swaying its neck to the left. You turn your body accordingly, letting your head fling it into dry rocks, but the sheer strength and speed of the fling yanks the claw out as it flies and crashes onto the rocks onto its back.

You hear a crunch, then a gasp of your head which holds the claw.

"So. Delicious. The meat, there's no blood, but the meat, it's water, such good water, you've got to try this."

The clawed , living rock may have tough hide, but on its back, it won't run any time soon, in fact, this hunt is over, now it's a matter of different thing.

>Eat it here.
>Show off to the adventurers, bring it, maybe, just maybe, share it as well.
>What else?
>>
>>45049651
>>Eat it here.
Bring our friends the head to show off.
>>
>>45049651
But first, have a taste, so you don't have to carry the whole thing.
>>
>>45049651
>>
>>45049651
>>Eat it here.
>>
>>45049664
No head, it's literally a sphere with claws and 6 legs.
>>
>>45049651
show of to the adventurers, ask the orc if he knows what it is we killed.
>>
>>45049651
>>
>>45049698
Then
>>45049679
This
>>
>>45049651
Show off to the adventurers, bring it, maybe, just maybe, share it as well.
Ear some of it and finish the rest back to the camp
>>
Showing off wins.
>>
>>45049651
You reach for the ripped claw that your other head is suckling on, occasionally nibbling as well to get more holes.

It's hesitant at first, wrestling with you before ultimately giving in and letting go, you don't get to grab it where the bite marks are, but at the joint where it was ripped off. So you immediately get to taste it, the meat is soft, it feels like you're eating a cushion, a cushion that's just delicious, you suckle and feel how the meat rips itself off the shell and goes straight into your mouth, like through a straw.

The other head begs for a taste as well, which you allow quickly, after all there's an entire body of it to eat. So you stomp your way towards it and rip the other claw out to make sure that it doesn't rip your skin or do more damage as you reach out where the eyes are and crunch down. You only hear a small yelp and see the limbs twitch before flopping down dead.

You speed to the camp, switching the side from which you were holding it as you felt that the meat around the eyes is outright disgusting . A peculiar animal, but it's worth it, all worth it for this kind of meat. The group in fact is walking away as you're entering the grounds, already a fair distance from where you've camped in, no matter, you caught them, and it seems that your hunt surprised them, seeing what you're holding in your mouth.

>Eat it here, in front of them.
>Nudge the orc, ask what to do with this.
>What else?
>>
>>45049933
>>Eat it here, in front of them.

smughydras.jpg
>>
>>45049933
>What else?
Offer some meat to the orc, you don't want any bad blood between the two of you.
His friends can join too.
>>
>>45049933
>>
>>45049933
Ask if the want a piece, because it's delicious af.
>>
If he asks why we brought this, should we tell them because we thought it's time to feed our pets?
>>
>>45049933
They already ate, this is our meal.
>>
>>45049933
>Nudge Orc - where can we get MORE of the deliciousness?
>>
>>45049933
>>
>>45049933
>>
>>45049933
>>
Eating it right here wins.

Writing.
>>
>>45049933
Eat in front and offer a little bit after we've had our fill of course.
>>
>>45049933
You drop it and place your limb over the top in a winning manner, showing off that it's your prize and only you have the right to it. And you will use that right, right now.

You lean in and rip the legs apart one by one, devouring them by sucking on the joints till the meat inside is all gone, and since you have two other heads, you deal with one side in one go, outright stomping and growling from the sheer ecstasy your taste buds are receiving. Then you eat the other side, or rather devour it.

Then you try to crack the belly, firstly by using your mouth, but you find it hard to do it that way, so instead you go for your claws, which puncture the shell with relative ease , and that lets you enjoy the whole thing. And you notice something about the meat quality.

The closer you get to the center, the worse it tastes, and the near center is outright vomit inducing. Something you have not planned for, and it's something that makes them point at you and laugh, they knew.

Eye for an eye you suppose, then you follow them in a haste, leaving the inedible clawed living rock and just follow their lead.

The walk leads you down, and you spot that the temperature gets higher and there's less of snow, the powdery water as you learned. But while that's quite interesting, you feel like you're going.. Nowhere, the Nature and sights are interesting, but you are not stopping for a while now, and you're getting hungry again on top of everything else.

>Keep walking, you won't be the one to break the walking silence.
>Nudge the orc, ask where you're going and when will you stop and when you can eat again.
>What else?
>>
>>45050257
>Nudge the orc, ask where you're going and when will you stop and when you can eat again.
>>
>>45050257
We have established that we are not a pet, but a full-fledged member. We have the right to know where we are going
>>
>>45050257
>>
>>45050257
Bully the Halfling
>>
>>45050257
Lets fuck with the halfling out of boredom
>>
Nudging the orc wins

But how do you bully the brown halfling.

>Step on cape so she trips as she walks.
>Push her forward.
>What else?
>>
>>45050401
Mess up her hairdo.
>>
>>45050401
Try her patience

Just sneak after her, crouching to the ground. Everytime she stops, or turns around, act like you are not doing anything.
>>
>>45050401
>>What else?
Nudge her with our other heads, like an annoying dog that keeps jumping on you.
>>
>>45050432
That would probably end up with her brain in between your claws/teeth. And she's wearing a hood as well.
>>
>>45050401
Breathe down her back, hard.
Inform Hulgrim first so at least he knows we aren't about to eat her.
>>
>>45050448
Fake Hunting +1
>>
>>45050401
We must continually breath down her neck and blow on her head.

Short people hate that.
>>
>>45050448
This is genius
>>
Writing. Give me 4 minutes, need a short rest.
>>
>>45050257
You burst towards the orc, giving him a small nudge which makes him jump before sighing heavily and grasping his face, shaking it while holding it as well before reaching out with his hand towards you and doing the routine.

"What is it?"

"I am bored, where are we going?"

"To next city. We'll be there just before the sun sets."

"Too long, when are we stopping for food?"

"What, the crab didn't suit your tastes?" He replies, giving you a toothy, cheeky smile.

You aren't going to unload your irritation on him, instead, you'll torture Hira, she was never happy with you, might as well give her a reason to be now. So you slowly shift yourself to the side, placing yourself just behind her, barely stepping on her cloak, but instead, you slightly lower your head and just breathe, a bit more heavily than usually. And you keep at it.

"Answer my question green skin."

"...What are you doing, I want you to answer first."

"Giving her a reason to be angry equally to her size."

He chuckles, keeping himself straight. The halfling quickly jumping up with her head, trying to catch you as you're breathing down, but whenever she does that, you lean back, your heads bickering and laughing.

"Soon. If you are so good at hunting, you can try finding something for us to eat. We can prepare it to be even more delicious."

That's an interesting offer.

>"Fine, but I get the most food."
>"No, it's time for you to feed me."
>What else?
>>
>>45050722
>>
>>45050722
>>"Fine, but I get the most food."
>>
>>45050722
I hope we get a new companion named Seymour
Feed me Seymour. FEED ME!
>>
>>45050722
>>
>>45050722
>>"Fine, but I get the most food."
>>
>>45050722
I am merely asking a portion sufficent for my size
>>
Well, hunt wins.

>1d20.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>45050861
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>45050861
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>45050861
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>45050861
Rolls
>>
17 is highest, writing.
>>
>>45050722
"Fine, but I get the most food."

"You eat probably for five people so I guessed. See that hill with flat top? That's where we will rest." He says, pointing at a nearby hill, it's still a fair distance away, but they'll get there probably by the time you're done hunting.

You don't need to listen to more of him, and now you walk away from the about-to-burst halfling and head again into the forest and start hunting anew. You can live a life like this, it's not too bad, you get to see more things than just simply wandering about in the caves, going no further than the places you know because you never know what the depths hold for you.

You search for a trail, following scents and footprints, and one sticks out the most, it's huge, the print left on the ground nearly circular and very, very deep. Your recent endeavors made you much more confident that you can fight anything, not to mention the motivation of getting even more delicious food, and they're going to apparently make it even better, so you follow this beast.

As you keep walking, you notice few things that make you surprised of the sheer size of your quarry, some of the trees standing near the footprints and scent trail are pushed aside, the roots nearly out of the ground, as you're imagining how this massive beast look like, you don't wait long to actually see the real deal.

(Cont.)
>>
>>45051117
You see how it crosses a plain, no trees, slightly titled to the side ground, not enough to make you tumble, but that's not important. This food and a half is enormous. Easily towers over you even with your necks straight up, thick and long hairs covering its body, protecting it from the cold and the four legs, they're as thick as the base of your neck, but that's still not impressive.

Two, pointy, enormous tusks curve out of its head, pointing forward like a bracer and two lances that would break anything rushing straight at it, and in the middle, a giant prehensile trunk, equally hairy, slowly swinging side to side as it moves. The belly round and bulbous, well fed and fat, this is a top notch game.

A Mammoth.

>End of Thread.

Sorry, I just can't write more. I can stick for QnA however, I also got a question. You all mind if I run an hour earlier next time? It will be easier on me.
>>
>>45051133
I didnt see anything posted in the pastebin, what will it be used for? Are we going to have stats/exp?
>>
>>45051133
>>45051170

Also, thanks for running, I mostly lurked but it was still a fun read.
>>
>>45051133
An hour earlier is fine.

Also, waiting for the day when we almost die and Halfling girl bawls her eyes out.
>>
>>45051170
Yes. Also some stories. There's a sheet in there as well.
>>
>>45051133
What was going through the halflings mind when we were bothering her?
Did any of the part member see this except for the orc?
What are their thoughts towards us right now?
>>
>>45051193
A sheet I forgot to put on public.

wHHHHHHOOOOOPPPPPPPPSS.

Also, thanks for playing everyone.
>>
>>45051133
Soo... When are we getting those upgrades you told us about in thread 1?
>>
>>45051198
>What was going through the halflings mind when we were bothering her?

Anger, hatred, need to prove herself that she's #best.

>Did any of the part member see this except for the orc?

Only the human, he didn't react.

>What are their thoughts towards us right now?

Orc is surprised, slowly dealing with it. Halfling still can't believe that a Hydra blackmailed them all. Elf is seemingly happy, human, you have no clue.

>>45051218
When you get them. You already have one, Hatred of the Undead, which I will list now because I forgot to do it. This is going to be a slow process, given how you're already almost at the top of the food chain.
>>
>>45051133
thanks for running, this is gettin pretty funny.
>>
>>45051252
Can't wait for more Halfling bullying.
>>
>>45051204
OOOH, there it is.
Are stats out of ten?
What decides whether we have 2, 3 or 4 int?
is there any way to improve our stats besides becoming dire?
>>
>>45051285
>>45051204
can we take up classes?
multiclass with the heads?
>>
>>45051285

For intelligence, it's random, each head is either stupid, average, or smart. Stats I work with with black magic known only to me and the way to improve your stats is to either artificially, via armor put on top of you, through diligent use and training, or horrible mutations of any kind.

>>45051313
What are you doing this isn't DnD you absolute madman. I still can't get over the picture of warrior hydra you all talked about in earlier thread.
>>
>>45051338
Paladin hydra, and we need at least a head to become cleric for support!
>>
>>45051338
>I still can't get over the picture of warrior hydra you all talked about in earlier thread.

>one head has a pointy hat on, and is carrying a staff

>another head has a long cloak and a bow in its mouth

>yet another has a helmet perched precariously atop itself, and carries a sword

>you can't see the other head, it's too sneaky

This is how we multiclass.
>>
>>45051338
Warrior hydra hypothetical
Since each head acts on its own would dual/tri wielding (1 sword per mouth) have no attack penalty? Or would the penalty be dumb hydra heads hitting each other's swords?
>>
>>45051415
Anon I am banning you from the sessions for minmaxing.
>>
We should find ways to blackmail the halfling more, maybe play keep away with her daggers. Hehehe
>>
>>45051483
>fugging the halfling when?

I know what your game is, and since she is either DFC or shortstack you win either way.
>>
>>45051502
I'd provide body detail, but you all went for the orc instead, maybe other time :^).
>>
>>45051520
Boss, pls, we all know she's either DFC of shartstack.

There are no other body types for halflings.
>>
>>45051533
Anon, did you have a stroke at the end of your first sentence?
>>
Que the charming necklace
>>
>>45051533
You never know. I might have made her dfc or shortstack.

But there's so many options to edit. Hips, thighs, stomach, muscles, lips, eyes, hair. All of it can be mixed to create near infinite amount of halflings.
>>
Anyway, I am off for now.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/45048105/

Here's the archive. See you all later.
>>
>>45051565
And what if I tell you I did?
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.