[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw younger, handsome, normal guy who just wants to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 17

>tfw younger, handsome, normal guy who just wants to play games but my friends just want to party and fuck girls

i've looked online for gaming groups but they are all awkward nerdy fat older guys and i don't think i could relate with them

is there a place in this world for me or am i some kind of sad mistake?
>>
Have you tried playing with them or do you just turn away because of how you perceive them before getting to know them?
>>
File: 800px-Kyubey_eats.jpg (42KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Kyubey_eats.jpg
42KB, 800x450px
What games do you want to play?
>>
Go to a game store. The people there are more often the younger type.
>>
>>45036066
Make a game out of partying and fucking girls.
>>
>tfw you finally get your normie friends to agree to a session of D&D but when the day comes no one responds to your messages

I even bought them dice to use :(
>>
>>45036211

I've got basically that.
>>
>>45036294
Bro that's gay though.
>>
>>45036321

Girls like watching hot guys make out, so its not gay.

>not liking gay stuff
>what are you, some kind of faggot?

but 4 srs OP, go to a game store, ask around, if you're near a university there tend to be gaming clubs and groups there, and don't worry too much about being judgemental.
>>
>>45036066

Yo I've got a group of non gross old people that plays together. Some of us can be pretty nerdy but fuck, I would only call one of us actually awkward and he's still pretty funny. Do you wanna play a pulp action game senpai?
>>
>>45036165
d&d or anything like it. i'd love to play tabletop as well but my gf would think i'm bonkers.

>>45036173
>>45036135
i've been to game stores in my area trying to scope things out and i swear when i walk in the nerds look at me like i'm there to make fun of them.

>>45036528
do you play online? i've never tried that but for some reason that doesn't seem the same to me.

>>45036282
i can relate to this.
>>
>>45036824

We do play online but we use Skype to voice chat and roll20 for the board. It's cool if it's not your thing but you're totally welcome senpai, I need a 5th player
>>
>>45036824

Doesn't sound like this is the case but mans, its funny to imaging.

>interior of poorly lit traditional game store, fat kids with glasses and dragon tshits arguing about pokemon cards
>door slams open, light beaming in around hulking shape, square jaw and good haircut still visible in silhouette
>sup nerds? who wants to play D&D with me?
>cut to combat grid map of party fighting a dragon
>nasal voice of the dm asking for reflex saves
>rolls a 1
>deep booming bro, WTF

etc. shit practically writes itself
>>
File: [elf intensifies].gif (1021KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
[elf intensifies].gif
1021KB, 400x400px
>>45036953
Not OP but you have my interested.
>>
>one of the guys I used to play with was the stereotype without the neckbeard
>older dude (probably late 30s/early 40s guessing)
>wore stained polos every week
>during one random game of something we didn't stick with during a training scene thing, he was allowed to describe his combat scene and he had his character throw a fedora in the air, do the attack, then catch the fedora on his head when it was over
As long as the dude had fun with it, whatever. Who am I to judge?
>>
>>45036824

Why not start a game with gf? That's how I got into it- she wanted to play so bad that we were going to run a 1 on 1 game, but when we told other people they wanted in on it too. Now we have 6 people plus a DM.
>>
>>45036990
What was the point of attaching forced elf to your post?
>>
>>45037081
I dunno but I know it's a /tg/ meme and that adding picture to your post usually gets it noticed.

I'm desperate for a game here.
>>
>>45037070
Doesn't sound like his girlfriend approves of it.
>>
>>45037133

I didn't approve of it much either, but I did it for her and ended up having a blast. Same could happen.
>>
>>45036990
>>45037132

Gimme your skype you cuck and we can talk details
>>
File: seriously.jpg (43KB, 514x601px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
43KB, 514x601px
>>45036824
>i'd love to play tabletop as well but my gf would think i'm bonkers.

What a pussy. OP grow a pair of balls, who gives a fuck what your girlfriend thinks? If you want to play D&D, fucking play D&D. You are a coward for being scared to play because of what your GF thinks. She still sucks your dick, right? How is playing a make believe board game going to hurt that, unless she's a hugely shallow bitch?
>>
File: Primitives.jpg (170KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
Primitives.jpg
170KB, 500x337px
>>45036824
>i've been to game stores in my area trying to scope things out and i swear when i walk in the nerds look at me like i'm there to make fun of them.

So when you enter a store with a dedicated group of regulars, the regulars notice someone new and stare at you a bit?

Just be friendly. The same thing happened to me every time I've moved and had to find a new game store, and I've been a gamer my whole life. People already have an established culture and friendships, and you're entering that space. If you're friendly and express a genuine interest (and aren't a total douchebag), people will warm up to you.

Seriously, just try to be less awkward than a bunch of nerds.
>>
>>45036066
>tfw younger, handsome, normal guy who just wants to play games but also party and fuck girls
>forced into neetness instead
I think I've spent the last year on /tg/
>>
>>45037225
daxtergalaxy
Picture of Big E but in a cute animu girl.
>>
>>45037230
On a less confrontational note, if you're that worried about how she'll react to something as trivial as a new hobby of yours, maybe you guys should talk about what you're doing.
>>
>>45037308
>maybe you guys should talk about what you're doing.

OP doesn't need to talk about shit. He can play what games he wants, and if his cunt of a girlfriend has a problem, she can fuck off and OP can easily replace her with a better bitch. I hope the chick kills herself too. Fucking judgmental cunts with empty lives making fun of anybody with a hobby they enjoy. If OP's GF can't handle him for what he is, she can die for all I (or OP should) care. So sick of this hypocritical bullshit, "accept me for how fat I am" but "a guy plays D&D, lol what a geek!"

Grow a spine OP. You have value as well. Stop letting the femicunts sandpaper your balls and do what you want.
>>
>>45037484
>OP doesn't need to talk about shit.

First sign of terrible relationship advice.
>>
File: beautiful controller.gif (254KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful controller.gif
254KB, 500x500px
>>45036824
>when i walk in the nerds look at me like i'm there to make fun of them.

I understand that so fucking much.
I was a rugby player so I'm well built, but I'm the nerdiest guy in the whole fucking city. When I get to play with nerds they would feel intimidated and never speak more than they strictly need, making most sessions pretty boring for everyone. If I propose a course of action, they'd prefer nodding instead of discussing with me, and when I try to joke around, the only thing I get are forced laughs.

I've been trying to invite other folks to play D&D B/X with me, but a large number of people that come to play have ulterior motives.

what do senpai
>>
File: 1386792675658.jpg (28KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
1386792675658.jpg
28KB, 638x638px
>>45037590
I'm the most stereotypical looking nerd imaginable and spend all my day shut in while you're complaining about not being nerdy enough to talk with people. Trippy shit.
>>
My current group is mostly people i've met at the gym. So I dunno, go to your local gym and ask the buffest guys if they want to play d&d, that's what worked for me and my dm
>>
>>45037681
How to find out if you fit in a locker: The Post.
>>
>>45037590
My group consists of a rugby player turned lawyer, a hipster engineer, a /fit/ guy, and a fairly stereotypical nerd with terrible dietary restrictions, and an English teacher. Gamers come in all shapes and sizes.

If you find people consistently put off by your demeanor when you play, something tells me that your demeanor might be off-putting.

Either that or your town is exclusively populated by gazelles, and you just haven't realized it.
>>
>>45037590

Strictly speaking from experience, they're afraid you're going to rape them.
>>
>>45036824
>and i swear when i walk in the nerds look at me like i'm there to make fun of them.

YOU ARE. THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE DOING IN THIS THREAD.

OF FUCKING COURSE THEY THINK THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO.
>>
I don't understand this thread.

What exactly is it like having "friends" that you can actually talk to? The concept is mystifying to me, because all I've ever known is what it's like to be the biggest loser in any given room.

The concept of having enough friends and contacts that you can go around and pitch the idea of playing a tabletop game together to a bunch of them until you have a group of like-minded people is not really something I understand.

I don't know why you people complain about shit. "Waah I'm too popular"? Come on.
>>
>>45037070
i've tried to rope her in and she pretends like she is mildly interested but i can tell she doesn't give a shit about imaginary adventures.

>>45037230
honestly i just don't really have room in my life for a big commitment. i have a career, a mortgage, and a longtime girlfriend. d&d sessions are one thing but i can't realistically see myself getting into miniature wargames without compromising some other aspect of my life. for now i'd just like to roll some dice around. maybe someday i could invest in tiny dudes.

>>45037247
it's just hard for me to approach people who are wearing naruto headbands and stuff. you're right though, maybe once i talk to them they won't seem as weird.

>>45037274
yeah i just lurk and dream.

>>45037590
> a large number of people that come to play have ulterior motives.
this so much. whenever i try to assemble some of my normie friends to play they always just take it as an excuse to get high and talk about other shit. they don't pay attention. i can tell they don't really like the game.

>>45037681
hmmm, i workout at home. i'd never thought about meeting nerds at the gym. that's good advice.

>>45037647
grass is always greener on the other side my friend. i can walk up to girls in a bar and talk to them no problem but if i ask a guy in a hobby store about d&d i'm worried he is going to get mad at me for not playing the right edition or try and call me out on not knowing the lore well enough.
>>
>>45037647
I'm one terrible nerd senpai, I even have some trouble speaking in public because I was rather shy as a child.

>>45037858
That's probably the case. I've been told that I look intimidating, which makes sense since that's what I was used for in rugby matches, but that after they get to meet me they realize I'm a nice guy.

>>45037885
I dunno, but a fucking whole lot of people approach me for sex. I just want to make friends
>>
>>45037979
Well, some people hang around people they don't really like because they're desperately afraid of being alone. They're behave in a way that makes them feel uncomfortable and unhappy because they're too afraid of being themselves.

They'll get through sophomore year of college just as surely as you'll get through high school.
>>
>>45038239
I doubt I'll get through highschool, considering I'm 27 and I already did it once.

Bear in mind, I'm not saying being alone is bad, I'm just saying I don't understand what people talk about when they make threads like this.
>>
>>45038278
OP sounds like a normal in the wrong place wanting to subtly blog about his life, honestly.
>>
>>45038317
Obviously. But remember that /tg/ is a newfag-loving hugbox these days, and "normies" aren't a real thing.
>>
>>45038354
I'm not a /tg/ frequenter myself but my home board is a newfag containment board as well and I notice their ilk spreading across all boards with increasing fervor.
>>
File: 127483103483_ib4f.jpg (21KB, 388x411px) Image search: [Google]
127483103483_ib4f.jpg
21KB, 388x411px
>>45038354
>/tg/ is a newfag-loving hugbox
>>
>>45038399
>Fag from /b/ coming here because they have stupid, shallow Warhammer threads on that board all the time so now everyone thinks they're an expert
>>
>>45038354
>But remember that /tg/ is a newfag-loving hugbox these days
As it should be. Traditional games are social hobby (unlike say, anime or vidya), you need all the people you can get, because you can't play Warhammer by yourself.
>>
>>45038449
I haven't frequented /b/ since I first began browsing this website in 2007. Don't strawman, newfriend; it is unsightly behavior.
>>
>>45038462
This is false, I have often playing a myriad of tabletop by myself.
>>
>>45038462
>you need all the people you can get

Holy fuck, no we don't. And we especially don't need idiots who refuse to do any work to get into the hobbies themselves, and just rely on the fact that they'll be coddled and have their ass pat by /tg/ because "we can't be rude or we might scare them away!"

We need people who give a shit, not people who want their balls cradled and will run away if someone tells them to read a fucking rulebook. Because /tg/ sure as fuck told people that way back when.
>>
>>45037536

Okay, go ahead and be a cuck, asking your girlfriend for permission to play D&D like she's your goddamn mother. OP's enough of a beta to probably be into that.

His GF has NO RIGHT to decide whether he plays D&D or not. It is not up to her. OP's a spineless fuck for even asking.
>>
>>45036066
The last group I played Pathfinder with had two married couples in it, and everyone had a job. I was probably the nerdiest one in the group and am still more or less a "normie".
>>
>>45038056
>honestly i just don't really have room in my life for a big commitment. i have a career, a mortgage, and a longtime girlfriend. d&d sessions are one thing but i can't realistically see myself getting into miniature wargames without compromising some other aspect of my life. for now i'd just like to roll some dice around. maybe someday i could invest in tiny dudes.

Then.... do it? Christ, how shitty is your life? How old are you? 27 and tied down already?
>>
>>45038527
So you guys have problems with people not lurking too, huh? Seems to be a widespread blight throughout recent years.
>>
>>45038521
I hope it wasn't Solohammer, that shit's depressing.

>>45038527
Uh, obviously people need to put in some work, but we're not /a/. If somebody asks what the best edition of Shadowrun is, we'll tell them, not yell 'lurk moar'
>>
>>45038527
>Holy fuck, no we don't. And we especially don't need idiots who refuse to do any work to get into the hobbies themselves, and just rely on the fact that they'll be coddled and have their ass pat by /tg/ because "we can't be rude or we might scare them away!"

This. This so much.

fa/tg/uys are soooo desperate for players it's not even funny, they will literally take 8 inch nigger cock just to be able to play D&D.

I'm not trolling or baiting with this, I am serious. Why are people so desperate for new players when the hobby has been doing well for the past 30 years?
>>
>>45038575
Yes, because "lurk more" was removed from 4chan's lexicon years ago, and it's no longer a thing we tell people.

These days, /tg/ is all about making sure everyone feels special and welcome and we can't offend them or be rude because that might scare them away.

Even if you respond to someone with advice and throw in a "fuck you", all you get is "Wow, why are you so rude?"

This place is ass.
>>
>>45038625
Okay. If you don't like it, you can leave, oh wise master of 4chan.
>>
File: why 4chan a shit.jpg (100KB, 1614x190px) Image search: [Google]
why 4chan a shit.jpg
100KB, 1614x190px
>>45038625
Yep, I notice it everywhere I go. It's even beginning to get worse on /a/ which is the only board that actively encourages lurking the fuck more, in abundance. Spoonfeeding occurs too often than it should and newfags make newfag threads all too often, providing generic newfag-tier responses any time they read a reply they don't want to read. Fucking mind-boggling. Where are these people coming from?
>>
>>45038699
>which is the only board that actively encourages lurking the fuck more, in abundance
Coincidentally, /a/ is shit, and filled with faggots of the highest order.
>>
I can relate somewhat to OP.

Though I feel I have a bit of chameleonic ability. I can adapt my behaviour to fit in with both the neckbears and with normal people. However, as the years pass and I grow older I tend to distance myself more and more from the neckbeards and instead seek out normal people.

Now me and some friends from university have discovered that we have board games as a mutual interest and we get together for a game night every week. It's fantastic, everyone smells good and no one is close to being that That Guy. And we even have (more than one) girls joining us.
>>
>>45038699
Here, we get the same fucking thread every day: "Hay guis I'm new but i wanna play D&D which is best? How do I DM? Can I play online?"

This is all shit anyone can figure out with 3 seconds on Google, but instead /tg/ has to rush to post paragraphs and paragraphs about how to play, and how to be a good DM, and PDFs and opinions about editions and shit. Shit we know THE OP ISN'T EVEN GOING TO READ BECAUSE IF THEY WANTED TO READ THEY WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED A FUCKING IMAGEBOARD.

And they get mad when you point out what we spoonfeed this shit over and over every day. Never once has "Just google it" been enough to close a thread, even though it damned well should.
>>
File: GrownUps.jpg (46KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
GrownUps.jpg
46KB, 500x357px
>>45038537
>His GF has NO RIGHT to decide whether he plays D&D or not.

No shit, but she didn't tell him not to. He hasn't brought it up with her because he's afraid of what she'd do, which speaks to bigger problems that he should probably address.

If she told him he couldn't play D&D, then he should tell her to fuck off and dump her. But instead he's too afraid to communicate with his gf, which means he should probably communicate those worries with his gf.

Do you even mature relationship?
>>
>>45038699

here, I'll unhug box it for you.

>>45038604
>>45038527

and

>>45038625

Can fuck off back to the basement where I don't have to see them, or deal with their neurotic unwashed cheetostained pedo fantasies. You stay there, play on skype, jerk it to schoolgirl anime, the people who learned how to interact socially can take over the surface world and play our collaborative narrative games while you make gurps characters to paper doll with. The world changed, even this small shred isn't yours anymore. Let your despair cover you like a blanket, tuck you in, and die.
>>
>>45038732

90% of /a/ is either "best girl" or "shit taste". The rest is people desperately waffling as hard as they can in the hope they can pass off their opinions as facts. Worst board after /v/.
>>
>>45038786
I don't really see the problem. If some fa/tg/uys want to be the most educational motherfuckers around, they can go ahead. It may make your neckbeard tingle, but you need to get over it.
>>
>>45038786
God forbid you tell a newfag to put in some work or effort involving ANYTHING. I honestly don't know what the issue is. Are so many parents nowadays not involved in their kid's lives so they aren't raised worth a shit and grow up gaining an entitled/spoiled attitude? They flip shit and throw tantrums befitting a toddler the moment they don't get what they want. I can never understand how infantile and petulant their stereotype perpetuates.

>>45038811
I value your post and think that you have the qualities to become an hero that /tg/ needs!
>>
> has youth and looks
> wants to squander it on games instead of appreciating what most people don't have
>>
>>45038786

>instead /tg/ has to rush to post paragraphs and paragraphs

No one HAS to do anything. Some people just have a knee jerk reaction to nurture, while others knee jerk to obnoxious. In fact, saying nothing kills threads more surely than getting snippy about small irritations.
>>
>>45038811

2/10, the last line was kinda good but you lose a lot of points for trying too hard.
>>
>>45038811
Fucking savage.
>>
>>45038811
STOP RIGHT THERE

gurps is actually pretty cool and my non-nerdy friends prefer it over other systems because they can do whatever character they found cool on tv

Please, do continue.
>>
>>45038811
I think your next task should be going to every gaming store and kicking down the doors so you can throw out all the fat, unsightly neckbeards, and replace them with Chad and Dean and the rest of your cool, polo-shirt-wearing normal friends.

That way you can truly take over the hobbies you really have no interest in.
>>
>>45038810
>which speaks to bigger problems that he should probably address.

True.

> If she told him he couldn't play D&D, then he should tell her to fuck off and dump her. But instead he's too afraid to communicate with his gf, which means he should probably communicate those worries with his gf.

Also true.

> Do you even mature relationship?

yes, which generally includes people actually communicating. So sorry for my confusion. it just pisses me off when people are this beta and pussy whipped. Especially over D&D, some cunt left our games to "cuddle" with her BF until I made up rumors she was cheating on him so the dude dumped her and we got back to our game. he also beat up another dude pretty badly over the rumors thinking it was him but no one ever found out it was me who started them so it was good. The guy was also too scared to press charges for some reason.
>>
File: v pls go.gif (2MB, 320x135px) Image search: [Google]
v pls go.gif
2MB, 320x135px
>>45038943
>you really have no interest in
You know what happens when you assume? Also, Chad and Dean? Really?
>>
>>45038998
>You know what happens when you assume?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony
>>
>>45038956
What a nigger you are, if that's true at all.
>>
>>45038878
>Are so many parents nowadays not involved in their kid's lives so they aren't raised worth a shit and grow up gaining an entitled/spoiled attitude?

If anything it's the opposite - helicopter parents pampering their kids into pseudo-narcissists who can't understand there's a world outside their little me-bubble.

That, and that there are people who'll enable this shit here. If you're not vigilant then it seeps into the culture: there will always be lots of people desperate to show off their knowledge, and the only thing capable of holding them back is a tradition of telling people to fuck off and look it up themselves.
>>
>>45038878

see, this is where you've got your shit retarded. You think its the normies who don't want to read, or try new things. That's a staple of integrating social activities into your life. You learn the rules, you are interested in being there. The caff that's doing it for a fad will leave, that's fine.

The tantrum throwing faggots I find are the NEETS, the nerds and folk who never figured out that to get people to like you, it helps if you actually pay any attention to others and their feelings. If anything, the grogs have an even more spoiled, entitled attitude of wanting everyone to adapt to them, to do what they want, even when what they want is for people to learn 3.5 which is the CoD of rpgs.

Shit's hilarious. But eventually there will be less of them, more of us.
>>
>>45039026
Who says I'm assuming?
>>
>>45038956
>Especially over D&D, some cunt left our games to "cuddle" with her BF until I made up rumors she was cheating on him so the dude dumped her and we got back to our game. he also beat up another dude pretty badly over the rumors thinking it was him but no one ever found out it was me who started them so it was good. The guy was also too scared to press charges for some reason.

Calling b8 on this.

Shit, calling b8 on this entire thread.
>>
>>45038902

nah bruv, I'm not even pretending to be retarded. 100% serious. Motherfucker's going to complain about hugboxes, we don't have to hug. I don't hug ugly people anyway.

>>45038933
inorite? bogaboga, we're not a seterotype from the 80s and we're coming for your d4s!

>>45038942
that is some weird shit right there that less nerdy people you know prefer gurps, it went the other way for me, we play fate and stuff powered by the apocalypse. Neat. Turns out anecdotes aren't data.

>>45038943
I do have an interest in them. I just don't have an interest in playing them with you, or your ilk, or any of that clusterfuck having anything to do with presenting the hobby to the world.
>>
File: kekers.jpg (208KB, 670x230px) Image search: [Google]
kekers.jpg
208KB, 670x230px
>>45039031
>>45039074

> b8

Why? because I actually had the balls to take action on a situation that I didn't like? See that is why I succeed and you fail. I take action and people who oppose me get BTFO. Whereas you have to ask your Girlfriend if you can go play D&D with your friends like a big boy.
>>
>>45039144
You get less funny and more dumb the more you post. And that's saying a lot, since you started out at maximum retard.
>>
>>45039153
Yeah, worthless nigger, even though it's probably not true.

Eat a shotgun.
>>
>>45039194

Its not supposed to be funny, its suppose to be true. Cry more.
>>
>>45039032
>helicopter parents pampering
The pampering creates the spoiling, is what I was getting at. Parents will usually give the kid whatever fancy gadget he or she wants instead of acting raising the child so the kid gets used to asking, and receiving, X thing... then arrives onto the anonymous imageboard where, lo and behold, they aren't catered to at their every beck and whim.

>>45039039
Yes yes, the age-old "nobody likes you" ad hom that was trite years ago yet is endlessly repeated in nearly every internet argument ever. If only every argument could boil down to a person holding an opinion because nobody likes them. If only the world worked according to the fancy comfortable narrative your premature brain produces for you.

>>45039067
The fancy newfag paragraph attempt at an insult, for one. The fucking post he quoted. I understand reading is difficult but comprehension and context clues are learned at an early age. You really have no excuse.
>>
File: BaitTooHard.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
BaitTooHard.png
80KB, 500x501px
>>45039153
>>
>>45039039
>But eventually there will be less of them, more of us.

Hate to break it to you champ, but in 50 years tabletop RPGs have still yet to hit the mainstream bigtime. There's a reason for that.

All those socially-capable alpha buddies of yours? Busy with RL. They prefer RL to playing pretend. Always have done, always will do. Nerds read a lot of books, play a lot of complex vidya and do a lot of RPGing. Alphas don't. Nerds need that escapism because their lives suck, alphas don't. Nerds have high autism quotients and like detailed systems, alphas are usually indifferent.
>>
File: kill youreself.gif (465KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
kill youreself.gif
465KB, 320x180px
>>45039144
Does your ass get jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth?
>>
>>45039144
We've been playing D&D for a while, but most of my players complain that it's unfair that casters are much more powerful than martials, and that they'd prefer to play a system to allow them to build whatever concept they want.

We just recently started playing gurps and I've been a minimum amount of rules so far, guiding them heavily while building their characters but they've loved the result so far. I'm planning of adding more rules as we go since they began asking if they could do [insert maneuver] during fights.
>>
>>45039236

You trying to have a persecution complex and maintain its false that your part of a maligned group?
>>
>>45039235
>>45039144
>>45039153
>MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL XDDDDD

Sorry kid, you've been outed as b8. Now you're just making it more obvious because you're not experienced enough in how to handle being called out.

So how does failure taste? You should be enjoying that metallic tang on your tongue right now. That's the taste of my smug face on the other side of the world. Enjoy it, and then fuck off.
>>
>>45039236
>The fancy newfag paragraph attempt at an insult, for one.
You fucking what? It was literally 3 sentences about not assuming.
>>
>>45039330
Just stop responding to it. Don't reward newfags with attention for acting out.
>>
There are now at least five distinct arguments spreading through this thread. All hope for decent discussion is gone. Abandon ship.
>>
>>45039330

Not sure who that guy talking about gfs is, not with him.

>>45039265
We just make regular scheduled times to play, once a week. We have short campaigns and take turns GMing. None of us are alphas, that a bunch of grade a dumb shit that isn't even how wolves operate. We're just not clinging to the idea of it being important that we're social outcasts.
>>
>>45036066
it exists, where do you live?
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.