[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penal Regiment /tg/: Dealing with Xenos and Dealing with Xenos Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 529
Thread images: 12

File: No Commissars on THIS ride.jpg (8KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
No Commissars on THIS ride.jpg
8KB, 250x187px
Does anyone have an estimate of how long it will take to repair the Warp Drive? It's no good having Guardsmen with nothing to fight, makes them disorderly.
>>
>>45013303
A delicate matter? Well, if the matter requires a small force then I do believe I and my staff could help you. If you need a large one.....we simply lack the manpower, it would be better to ask Verasii....unless you can't, that is.
>>
>>45013160
As is salvation. They have one chance at redemption. As a Praecentor, my goal is to make sure they achieve that, even after their crimes.
>He nods at the commissar.
I extend my thanks to you for consulting with me. Many others would have already enacted punishments.

>>45013169
>Accepts the stims.
A good choice trooper. With the commissar and the lieutenant we'll be able to wean you off of them. You did well today.

>>45013185
And most assuredly has saved the regiment countless times over. Still, the Inquisition has a tendency to cross lines, and three Inquisitors means three times as many lines crossed.

>>45013255
Well Sergeant, you, the trooper and the Ogryn managed to keep everything together. Without that I wouldn't have been able to set up anything, and would be forced to say my sermons in the mess. Though as I've learned, the chapel is less important than the people in it.
>>
>>45013356 was meant for >>45013021 . I am a mongler of the highest magnitude.
>>
>>45013303
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY WARP DRIVE?
>>
>>45013318
Chapter 2: Issued Arms, Attire, Apparatus & Equipment, re-read and confirm you have your albeit limited arsenal in order in a clean and orderly fashion, apart from that, dismissed to do as you see fit. Avoid the Stimms for true happiness stems only from duty.
>>
>>45013396
Please calm down, milady...
>>
>>45013303
Could be worse I suppose... From what I overheard some of the Tech priests saying, it shouldn't be more then a few days at most to repair the damn thing... But then again I usually find it hard to trust something that's covered in more parts then a Orks Truck.
>>
>>45013356
A force of your size is exactly what I need. Verasii... will not find out about this.
>>
>>45013366
Anna. Calm down your still need rest.
The fleet warped in blew up the planet then left.
And this Tech isn't heretical just Innovative.
>>
>>45013360

"Great. We lost Emperor knows how many to these things and you're telling me you took all proper precautions? Clearly not if they got loose!"
>>
>>45013413
I AM AS CALM AS THE EMPYREAN ON A GOOD DAY!

>>45013420
*trembling lip*
what happened to it? What did you people do?
>>
>>45013380
Won't argue with you there sir, Regiment has been....complicated, to say the least. Specially the....property damage...
>Harper takes a moment to exhale at that and calm himself.
.....that was inflicted, to say nothing of the Heresies...ah but it's not my place to say. For -that-, you'd need to ask Interrogator Wellesley when she's done with her meeting.

>>45013396
Those Slaaneshi fuckers infiltrated the ship and damaged the Warp Drive Ma'am.

Okay, who's your main character? Because you seem to pop up at the perfect times. I MUST know.
>>
>>45013380
I had run out of bolts, else I would have already been tempted. No doubt He had planned it to be this way.
>He planted his good arms hand on the hilt of his newly crafted power sword
Shall you need anything, I will be easy to find.
>>
>>45013476
luks okay to me boss
>>
>>45013476
>gets on his knees and bows, whimpering
>>
>>45013380
I can hardly justify being praised by you Preacher. After all, I hardly carried any of it. All the heavy lifting was done by troopers Gladraw and the Wada... I just shot the Heretics chasing us.
>>
>>45013489

SLANEESHI? WHAT? IN THIS, my *wheezes* WHAT?
this is my main, I'm just not online much.
>>
>>45013425
Overlord Nyzart, the forces at my command only number twenty five men, Is it 'Cloak and Dagger' Operations that you require our assistance with?
>>
>Still eating in the Mess Hall.
>>
>>45013532
To be more precise ma'am, It was a group of Heretical Space Marines... The Emperor's children I believe?
>>
>>45013472
I took them all. I have no clue how they got out. That's why I'm investigating it.

>>45013532
Elena, calm down. It is currently being fixed

>>45013554
Their is someone who has a few highly trained men that you can ask for assistance. wink wink nudge nudge
>>
>>45013564
currently trying to create a new character
>>
>>45013569
*shudders*
Oh my god-emperor.

>>45013580
*takes a deep breath*
Okay. So what do we do now? Where are we even.
>>
>>45013380
>>45013405
>To the priest
Thank you father, and thank you for the sermon.

>To the Commissar.
As you say sir, I'll go rearm

>Salutes both and leaves to re-equip, then goes looking for Bob Hueman.
>>
>>45013439
Calm down? CALM DOWN? Is tis ALL y'can say? You promised you would 'ave destroyed it, to me! You promised!
>>
>>45013597
>noticing she has slightly calmed down, goes to Rogan's room
>>
>>45013532
I know not how it happened Ma'am, only that we dealt with them and that the Warp Drive must be repaired.

>>45013597
Do you wish some tea ma'am? We have some genuine Governor Grey from Praetoria it's self.
>>
>>45013597
Well... We were given a tow to a nearby imperial world by a Necron ship after two Emperor's children battle barges came out of the warp to attack us...
>>
>>45013580

You're investigating it? And you don't ask the guy who's background is "Detective?"
>>
>>45013489
I should talk to the Interrogator anyways. No true rest but that of the grave.
>He takes out a small dataslate and starts typing on it.

>>45013501
I have no doubt of that. Emperor be with you, Commissar.

>>45013528
You organized it, and you acted to defend it. You deserve some of the credit, just as much as they do.

>>45013599
May He go with you, trooper.
>>
>>45013507
>>45013599
Forgot to click you
>>
>>45013600
I destroyed as much as I could. Although the Machinacus will not allow me to destroy their blueprints they will never use them.

>>45013597
Above Godsypa that necron planet

>>45013671
You are investigating it as well. If I find anything I'll let you know.
>>
>>45013600
>Rhythmically marching down the metallic hallways, finding his way to where>>45013600
had been resting
A Psyker, noted.
>>
>>45013554
I was referring to the entirety of the regiment under your command, or as much if it as you can spare. A scant hundred men, supported by the Kosmosknechts, is all that I require.
>>
>>45013734
>A few stormtroopers are outside the door guarding it and going through data from data slates
>>
>>45013728
Some'ow me don'believe you. Wonder why, eh? W'at else did you lie me about too? Bot' in and out your bedchamber, I mean.
>>
>>45013728

>Deactivates his comm and grumbles

"Well, Greely, looks like you're on your own."

>Begins inspecting the vents and ducts for signs of entry, concealed or otherwise
>>
H-hello? Are you gentlemen buying fish?

Surely you would want to support the economical endeavors of a fellow, "guardsman" wouldn't you?
>>
I'm going to get some sleep now, have fun guys
>>
>>45013758
The -whole- Regiment?! Even if I had the authority to make it happen......although my Inquisitor probably does.....that would certainly make Verasii suspicious.
>Alice shakes her head, then raises a hand to her chin.
I -could- however, requisition a Company or two of Stormtroopers.....they'd be better trained, equipped....better at keeping their mouths closed.
Would -that- be sufficient?

>>45013580
This sounds dangerously like it would backfire comrade.
>>
>>45013801
G'night M8, may you have cozy sleeps.
>>
We over Gospirya? I need to get into some jungle again. And don't we have the matter of burying Omicron?
>>
File: What_Could_Possibly_Go_Wrong.jpg (3KB, 125x80px) Image search: [Google]
What_Could_Possibly_Go_Wrong.jpg
3KB, 125x80px
>>45013784
My men down there will listen to you if you need them to do something.

>>45013776
Why don't you believe me?

>>45013815
_______pic related________
>>
>>45013770
>Meerly passes the room on his way to the Bridge.
>Standing now on the bridge he gazes out over the planet of Gospyria, scowling at the thought of the Xeno's yet to be purged on the planet.
>>
>>45013861
What is this?! A picture for ants?!
>Given that she's free to mind her own bussiness, LIX keeps a silent prayer for Omicron, still overhearing the conversation in case of being needed.
>>
>>45013861

>Turns to Jackson's men

Ok, guys, we have any idea how someone could get in here?
>>
>>45013815
It would suffice, however there is a certain... quality about the regiment under your command that makes me feel as if they are the best for the job. As for Verasii, all you need to do is giver this datapacket
>Nyzart produces a small box
And give it to her, saying that you discovered it on Sommerius.
>>
>>45013861
Because let's see. I gave you a way to save Somerius, get wreck w'ile keeping everyone safe, and t'en you screw everything up because yor ego 's worth more dan billions of lives?
Get out of 'ere- No! Wait. Did y'find a pendant on me or layin' round? If yes gimme. Then go.
>>
>>45013861
Everything could go wrong.

>>45013896
I.....LIX, what do you think of this? Nyzart hasn't steered us wrong in the past. But.....I believe I need more information before I make a decision. I apologize, but I must be sure of what I'd be getting in to.
>>
woz sumone lookin for me?
>>
>Wada, ahving finished his Meal is patroling the ship, searching for something to do.
>>
>>45013997
shitting shit fucking nametags
>>
>>45013962
Think about it. You'll be purging xenos, partly for your Emperor, and I am prepared to provide you with a standard template construct that you could trade to a forge world for a large amount of prestige.
>>
>>45013932
Yes I did.
>hands her the pendant
Right after we freed you from the defilers claws I had you in surgery. By the time I finished saving you the fleet was already in orbit.
>stands up
Your clothes are in that draw.

>>45013962
I doubt that

>>45013895
> one of the men a Sgt. Forrest turns to you
The main way is one of the two lifts the servitor tunnels could also be used if need be. The vents could possibly be used as well but that would be quite a drop.
>>
>>45014020
Yeah I was bob, I was wondering if you wanted to spar, practice our hand to hand, given the fact we've wound up attacked in enclosed areas it's probably worth brushing up on.
>>
>>45014022
An STC?! If you can provide proof that it is a genuine STC and that it isn't corrupt.....as well what our task will be and I.....will have to think it over.

I need to brb soon for like 10 minutes so it gives me an excuse to be temporarily inactive.
>>
>>45013962
>Ends her prayer and walks up to Alice's side.
>Whispering.
Never trust the Xeno, Alice, if Nyzart doesn't want Verasii, the person who is in theory in charge to keep track of his activities over the planet... it can't be good to mankind...

Albeit I will not discuss how helpful he has been and the sheer respect I have to him, I am loyal to my word. I swore to protect mankind upon taking the mantle of assassin, and this box may be able to endanger it. I'd suggest playing along and trying to know what lies inside, then study it ourselves before deciding if to hand it over to Verasii as Nyzart said or hand it to her telling the truth.
>>
>>45014072
sounds good boss
>stands up learing down at the trooper
Hit me ya git!
>>
>>45014069
Aren't you good at psychology, eh?
>grabs the pendant
Y'could- nah, you should'ave left me t'ere. It would'ave been better for we both, implying t'ere was ever a "we" Now shoo.
>>
>>45014072
Trooper! If you were looking for someone to spar with, all you had to do was ask!
>>
>>45014069

So, Forrest, basically two lifts, servitor tunnels, or vents if we've got someone who can fly. This just keeps getting better.

My lead suspect would still be the Emperor's Children, but it doesn't fit their MO, does it?
>>
general question, will >>45014120 and I have to roll for sparring or just emote with rule of cool
>>
>Pulls the new Power Sword from it's scabbard, eyeing the craftsmanship. Appeased he resheathes it, leaving the Bridge.
>>45014133
>>45014120
>>45014072
>Heavy footsteps echoing in the hall announce his coming
Keeping your minds sharp, Guardsmen?
>>
>>45014169
you are going to be pucnhing an Ork, I odn't think dice rolls will help much

>>45014133
you can try too
>grins at the Sgt.
>>
>>45014120
>Approaches the Guardsmen that are about to spar and decides to watch.

>>45014133
>salutes the Sergeant
>>
Right. brb in 10 minutes, 20 max chaps.
Consider Alice to be debating what to do about Nyzart's offer.
>>
>>45014133
Free to join us sir!
>starting fairly basically, gladraw attempts to elbow Bob across the jaw>>45014120
>>
>>45014130
I couldn't leave you there if I had to.

>>45014163
Not exactly but if they had no support and they were desperate enough they could possibly. But that means they need to use the lift to get here.
>>
>>45014169
Here's the good thing about Freeforms like this: That's up to both of you. Dices are ussually used more often because fairness in randomness, but rule of cool is not denied if both agree.
>>
File: Bob Hueman.png (720KB, 887x849px) Image search: [Google]
Bob Hueman.png
720KB, 887x849px
>>45014221
>unflinching as the elbow makes contact grins wider still before proceeding to deal a swift headbutt

on a side note I made this
>>
>>45014227
... Y' know, I would LOVE to t'ank you. But saving Somerius was wort' a bit more t'an saving a teamkillin' fucktard witch.
>>
>>45014227

>Begins checking the lifts for signs of space marines using them recently

"How close to the engine room are we?"
>>
>>45014245
Man that guardsman's face surely is pale, he should sunbathe a bit.
>>
>>45014180
More then most Orks and Ogryn Sir. You could try getting involved Sir. You might learn a thing or two

>>45014208
>He'd give an uneasy nod towards the Ogryn, himself not entirely comfortable with being in-charge of someone that could rip his arm from his socket before using it as a toothpick
At ease Trooper
>>
>>45014245
>lowers his head to have the hard part of the cranium come in contact with the blow and staggers backwards from the blow

By the Emperor that's a strong hit,

>Regains his composure and takes up a defensive stance, feet spread shoulder length, legs bent slightly, hands in guard.
>>
>>45014281
>>45014245
Yeah... And that skin tone is WAY to green... Hey wait a minute! He's just from some Feral world!
>>
>>45014258
What can I say, I fell for you and I guess you meant more to me that a rock that was wiped clean by supposed allies.

>>45014280
Not terribly far. They would have to traverse a few floors to get here.
>>
>>45014298
for you
>snears before lashing out with a kick
>>
>>45014287
>Wada nods and pulls out a few Rations he got from the Mess Hall.
Want one?

love you too, malak. how should wada unnerve you today?

>>45014298
>The Ogryn silently watches, having already finished one Ration.
>>
>>45014287
Your Guardsmen would have nothing to show me, 'Sergeant'.
>He turns his focus to the two sparring
Work earns Salvation.
>>
>>45014245
I'm sincerely imagining that the caracter is an ork with a simple piece of paper that says -'humie- placed over his face as if it was a mask and everyone is too oblivious (by sheer stupity) or too smart (not wanting to loose their heads to a Green Mean Machine Of Death) to tell the difference.
>>
>>45014347
>Tries to grab the leg and pull bob off balance
>>
>>45014374
annnnnnnd it's now canon, would you want to accuse the guy of heresy?
>>
>>45014344
Dat just y'word. Words words words. Leave me'lone, please.
>>
>>45014344

>Begins thinking

Does this ship have any uncaught stowaways on record? No Hrud infestations or anything like that?

>>45014374
Dem powers of da WAAAGH, man.
>>
>>45014374
he believes it works, and thus it does :P
>>
File: eUzjrjr.png (359KB, 648x582px) Image search: [Google]
eUzjrjr.png
359KB, 648x582px
>>45014374
ahem
>>
>>45014388
>attempts pull away from the grab with another kick before realising he missed an important detail concerning his anatomy.
>falls flat on his arse pulling the guardsman down with him
>>
>>45014391
I'm ok with this so long as people can decide if they know or not
>>
>>45014391
Well Lixxy knows the truth as stated on the previous thread so she has no reason to accuse an ork of heresy, As far as she knows, orks aren't part of the imperial creed nor bound to the imperial law nor anything like that, so they can't technically be heretics.
>>
>>45014432
>tries to scrabble up along 'bob' and press one arm down on his throat while using the other hand to strike across his jaw

trying to figure out how I'd use what I learn in Judo on Ork anatomy is hard, but since I don't know he's an ork....
>>
>>45014436
so we have Lixxy who knows but trusts the Ork and everybody else will find out for themselves or not?
>>
>>45014348
>Malak would stare uneasily at the Ogryn for a moment before cautiously taking one of the rations from him
...Thanks.
>>45014370
>"God-Emperor I hate pricks like him... It's assholes like him that wish the rest of my Regiment hadn't been killed on Someris. At least back then the Commissar never shot anyone in the unit..."
>>
>>45014465
>rolls over lazily in an attempt to smother Gladraw
say you'z a grot!
>>
>>45014374
>>45014391
Orc innate psychic field at his best, desu.
>>
>>45014479
Victus believes the skin condition story because it's a Penal legion and is so far impressed with his eagerness to serve so checks all the boxes for him so far.
>>
>>45014391
Gary knows, but won't do anything just yet, since he's dealt with Ork infiltrators before.

The last guy playing a disguised Ork said that a Painboy painted the Kommando's brain purple, so he'd be complete sneaky loike. It worked so well the kommando honestly believed he was a humie.
>>
>>45014479
Looks like so, I'd say Gary also knows given he knew about sergeant KommandoInDisugise on the old threads but wants to play along with the green guy.
>>
File: Disguise_2.jpg (171KB, 800x805px) Image search: [Google]
Disguise_2.jpg
171KB, 800x805px
>>45014479
Pic Related
>>
>>45014402
If that is what you want.
>smile
>that's the most broken fake smile ever.
I'll leave you to it. If you need me, you know where to find me.
>quickly leaves the room and starts heading to cargo hold 3

>>45014412
If they were uncaught then we wouldn't know about them. And I've never seen a Hrud around.
>>
>>45014479
well, wada probably won´t for a really long while

>>45014496
>The Ogryn nods, remembering his own former Commissar, as he finished another Ration.
You try too, or still no?
>>
>>45014527
I already had him tell Lix that he just wanted to meet this Emprah git who had all ummies follow him, sort of looking for his idle
>>
>>45014542
As if me knew you.
>Anna puts the pendant against her hear, and seems to listen to something. She puts hit back around her neck, gets dressed and tries to walk around with her new leg- failing horribly.
>>
>>45014542

>takes the lifts up and begins checking for signs of disturbance. If he can't find any, he checks the servitor entrance
>>
>>45014502
>As the 'guardsman' rolls slowly he places one knee on the waist and grabs the armor at the chest, planting one foot on the ground as he winds up underneath he'd push trying to roll with the 'guardsmans' momentum back on top. Failing to move the incredibly strong and heavy man however he gets pins underneath, holding his breath and pushes upwards with his body trying to move out of the position.

and in writing this I've realised judo is the most homo erotic thing in my life
>>
>>45014589
>Folds his arms behind his back
Your hand-to-hand is lacking, perhaps that head you took was only dumb luck?
>He cocked his brow, seeming ignorant of the Ogryn and Sergeant next to him
>>
>>45014589
I SAID
>shifts his weight to further crush the poor trapped man
SAY YOU'Z A GROT!
>>
>>45014585
>Jackson approaches while rubbing his eye.
Greely. How are you? Find anything new?
>>
>>45014629
You're the grot!
>tries to wrap his arm around the neck of bob and choke him, but that doesn't work.

>Straining to say it from the pressure.
Fine, you win bob
>>
>>45014645

"Trying to figure out which entrance whoever did this took. Emperor's Children seem like the only suspect right now, but it doesn't fit."

"How would they know to use this? They didn't have any Psykers as far as I could tell. And Amelia didn't seem to be on good terms with them."
>>
>>45014589
>>45014502

>It takes every ounce of will power that the young Sergeant has too keep himself from merely bursting out and laughing at Gladraw fighting the Or-"Humie" in hand to hand combat, and seeing that neither side is willing to go down decides to end it

ALRIGHT! BACK OFF BOTH OF YOU!
>>
>>45014674
>effortlessly get up and turns around, offering a hand to the breathless guardsman
gud fightin boss.
>>
>>45014678
They could have discovered it when they were moving about the ship.
>>
>>45014674
>Makes a sharp 'Tsk' sound in disappointment
Perhaps you will visit with Him sooner than planned if that is how you preform in hand-to-hand.
>>
>>45014605
>>45014704

>Tries to hand the Commissar a Ration, before stopping and turning back to the fight.
...Average... Commissar...
>The words are whispered, so that only the Sergeant can hear them.

>>45014674
>>45014715

Wada hands the rations Bob and Gladraw instead.
>>
>>45014715
>Takes the hand to stand up
Thanks, you too, I thought I was much better than that, particularly groundfighting, I don't know what happened I must be getting rusty
>>
>>45014589
>>45014629
>>45014674
*claps and giggles*

Reminds me the wrestling matches we used to go bet on when I was a young girl.
>>
>>45014704
>>45014734
>>45014748
>strolls around casually
>or pretend to stroll casually, in truth she falls down every two steps and swears loudly before getting back on her feet
>>
>>45014739
>grabs the food and stuffs it in his mouth

>>45014743
rust ain't that bad, least you can giv the basterd tetnus
>>
File: DJPETE.png (1MB, 990x747px) Image search: [Google]
DJPETE.png
1MB, 990x747px
>Radio's crackle static
"Yo yo yo whatsup this is DJ Pete on the ones and two's!"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wBTdfAkqGU start's playing
>Captain Midas's voice is in the background
"That'll be all pete"
>Door closing sound
>DJ pete fades the mic back up
"Fucking hate that guy and his shit music."
>>
>>45014734
Oh, a Commissar! I am sorry, I didn't realize a new commissar had been assigned to the regiment.
*bows shortly*
Navigator Elena. Though the robes and headband should give it away. Or the mutations.

>>45014764
Throne's sake Anna, my grandaunt bumps into less things and she's got... let's not mention it.
>>
>>45014764
>Cautiously eyes the Psyker before grimacing and striding to in front of her, gazing down at her one of the many times she had fallen.
>Pausing for a moment it appears he's just going to gloat, but instead he offers a gloved hand from his non-wounded arm.
>>
>>45014678
> Meanwhile, deep within the warp where Tzeentch lies
HEH HEH! Yessss All according to my EVER growing Schemes! Now to further hide the Relics of the Salamanders before I continue to mess with the crew of the Penance NEH HEHEHEHE!!!
>>
>>45014780

>not calling it Cadiafornia
>disappointmentintensifies.jpg
>>
>>45014725

Unless these things are as clever as Jokaero, someone else had to have done it

Greely thinks Jokaero look like monkies, he's never actually seen one.

>>45014739

>Hears the sound of sparring, is tempted to join but remembers his arms and legs are mechanical

"You know, when I agreed to the Augmentation, I didn't know how much it would change things."

>continues searching for clues

"I wouldn't trade it, you know, but it takes some getting used to my new strengths"

>>45014780

"Shit, now this I kinda like!"
>>
>>45014773>>45014739

True, well you've shown you're the better fighter, maybe you can show me what you know.

>takes the ration appreciatively and starts eating
Thanks big guy
>>
I RETURN. CONTINUE THE DIPLOMACY.....if the Diplomacy people are still here.....Also, apologies for being a bit later than I said.
>>
>>45014797
Two legs and two arms, a'reckon, unlike me, the Queen of Poor Decisions.
>it is not difficult to notice bot her left arm and leg are prosthetic now
>she also seems to have even less hair. On the only side of her head to actually have any form of hair to begin with.
>>45014805
>looks at the hand like it was a venomous snake
>>
>>45014843
I knowz shooty and I knowz choppy and sometimes I knowz burny but I don't like to gete Ol' Skorchy out unless it's a special occassion.
>continues to munch on the ration

>>45014805
HEY HATMAN! you wan'na punch up?
>>
>>45014864
Oh if you were generous you could still call it legs yes, and she had two. Ahem.

*points to the commissar*
Also that's a commissar. They're not nice often so don't push it Anna.
>>
>>45014843
>Hearing this, Malak's will would finally snap and he would burst out laughing

BAH AHAHA! That wasn't even close to a fight! HE LITERALLY ROLLED OVER YOU! BAH AHAHAHA!
>>
>>45014822
Well I got nothing right now. My men are taking some readings and searching the servitor tunnels.
I'm going to go practice some sword fighting to work out some anger. Maybe that new Commissar brat will spar with me. What do you think of him?
>>
>>45014780
>Wanders round a corridor filling in paperwork
>Bobbing head to Informal Penance FM
>>
>>45014864
>Reclines his hand, returning it to being folded behind his back
Suit yourself
>>45014797
Victus, pleasure I'm sure.
>>45014885
>Shook his head at the oddly green Guardsman
I'm afraid my arm has yet had time to heal, and a Commissar never engages without his sword in hand.
>>
>>45014894
FUCKING NAME CHANGING! thought I changed that back!
>>
>>45014843
>Wada just grins at Gladraw and eats another Ration himself.
Gonna eat lots. mess hall´s closed.

switching to phone
>>
>>45014894
My ears are buzzing. *shakes head*

>>45014900
Ooh, swordfighting! How good are you with the sabre? Or do you prefer the épée?
>>
>>45014849
yo
>>
>>45014891
An' I'm a noble and all of that, 'cept we both are in this fucking place so it does not count I guess? You wanna hear how I lost more or less 'alf my limbs? It is a tale of stupidity and meltabombs.
>>45014917
M'will.
>>
>Finishes up his next sermon and goes back to wandering the corridors.
>>
>>45014917
suit ya self fancy pants, anyone else want to try it?
>>45014923
how bout you?
>points at the Ogryn
>>
>>45014900

"I may as well back them up."

"Oh, the new Commisar - He's got a stick up his ass, but most people in authority do when they first join this unit. I remember when I first got attached on Cadia to hunt genestealers.."

"How's Anna, by the way? Verasii's making noise about giving her Throne Agent status, but I think she needs to come to terms with what happened to Rogan."
>>
>>45014927
>He'd whisper to Elena and the rest of his men
A weeks pay says Jackson wins....
>>
>>45014894

>Lets out a small laugh
Yeah I guess so.
Why don't you give him a go then sarge?
>>
>Can't help but look skyward as if he could see the ships broadcasts
Since when did this pass for music.
>Muttering to himself somewhat as he refocuses on the conversations
>>
>>45014929
>>45014085
One moment Nyzart.
>Alice hastily turns to LIX and turns LIX by her good shoulder.
>"Lass, what do we do here? I know that usually we don't trust Xeno's, but an STC.....an ST Bloody C.
If it's intact......you have no idea of the value, both the Imperium and.......well to ourselves as well.
Titan's have marched and worlds have burned over the things you know........
And if we'd be killing Xenos to get it.....well we do that anyway....
>>
>>45014939
I offered you my friendship at some point, if you hadn't bitten the hand that could have fed you, said hand could have pulled something with the navis nobilite and gotten you actual prostethics. 't Is not the first time the tale of your life spells stupidity.

>>45014993
*laughs heartily*
Sure, sure.
>>
>>45014927
Out of the two I'd have to say the épée. Although I do quite like a saber, nice flow to it.

>>45014987
>he looks obviously saddened
She doesn't trust me apparently. I don't really know what to do. I think she blames me for Somerius. I destroyed one of my most successful and helpful projects to keep her and she left me anyway.
>>
>>45015003
>he'd whisper so only Gladraw hear him
Pfft are you serious? With that large a stick up his ass he's more likely to shoot me
>>
>>45015019
B-but... what if it's a lie?

Even worse:
W-what if it's not an STC but rather a guide to create men of iron or something tainted?
>>
>>45014974
> Wada seems eager to take you up on the offer, but instead shakes his head.
Not with commissar. Besides still hungry.
>>
>>45015094
>Quietly
I was talking about Bob there Sir, not the commissar.
>>
>Hits her comm to Nyzart

"Nyzart? Am going to have to take care of business elsewhere for a while. When I return, I may be a little shorter, which will mean pact is over, or I may have eliminated major threat to pact, in which case I will be tall freak who scares boys, as I always am."

"Ask Interrogator Ryn if you need anything in my absence."

Subtle Guillotine reference is subtle
>>
>>45015013
So, what do you say commissar? a little duel? to teach the men the proper way to fight.
>>
>>45015089
She's the kind that pushes the people who are nice to her away, it's not you.

So, fancy a little sparring? I'm a bit out of practice anyhow. You can get weapon pick.

Also, I heard someone is just going to bet his entire weeks' pay.
*winks at Sgt. Malak*

>>45015143
Ah, well, I'll step back in that case.
>>
>>45015067
Hey, t'ese ARE actual prosthetic. And me do not remember we being in such bad terms but eh, does it surprise me when someone 'ates me?
>>
>>45015120
Ow 'bout an eatin' contest then?
>grins widely exposing his teef, rations still clining to them
>>
>Gives a stern stare to everyone, clearly knowing that conversations are being had in secret
>>45015143
Have a weapon you plan on using?
>Tilted his head ever so slightly
>>
>>45015173
We just have a very different idea of what nobility entails, you and me.
>>
>>45015097
If it's a lie then why not feed it to Verasii? I mean, I'm not going to be an expert on Xenos, but surely that would make more sense than involving us.

And if it -is- malign......you just leave that to me. I shall deal with it personally.

Actually.....
>Alice turns and again bows before Nyzart.
Noble Overlord, LIX raises a very valid point, we must be sure for ourselves that the STC is safe, if we can do so.....you will sway my opinion in your favour.
>>
>>45015211
not going to pretend to be an expert
>>
>>45015166
Those are the best the Mechanicus can produce.

>>45015199
Our swords, deactivated of course.
>>
>>45015089

>Realizing Jackson is busy, he goes to back up the men in the tunnels

and leaves briefly to fetch his dinner
>>
>>45015183
Wada grins. He drops the Box of rations and goes of in search for more.
>>
>>45015233
*smiles*
Depends which people within the Mechanicus you're friends with, Ltn. Jackson.

With this, I'll leave you to your sparring. Look like someone is keeping his week's pay.
time for bed here
>>
>>45015204
Me didn't rig meltabombs on meself an' fling meself against a defiler, blowing meself up to help a compulsive liar, just to 'ear you calling me a selfish brat. But me did surf an 'eldrake to retrieve information needed to save dat shitty agri world and guess w'at? Nobody cared! So w'atever.
>>
>>45015233
>Hand of his unwounded arm falls upon the hilt of his sword
Better test the grade of this weapon before proper use in any case.
>Unsheathing the brand new power blade he holds it steady in front of him in a neutral stance, wounded arm hanging rather limp to his side
>>
>>45015300
>oggles the blade enviously
that's a might nice bit o' shiney
>>
>>45015300
Powersword is as close as you can get to a Master Crafted weapon without it actually being classed as Master Crafted. Praetorians don't mess around when it comes to the sword of an Officer......

In case you actually wanted to know.....
>>
>>45015361
I was planning on keeping this one, unlike that unfortunate chainsword it had to replace, so that's good!
>>
>>45015300
>draws his powersword and gives it a few practice swings.
>then he falls into the same stance with one arm behind him.
I'll give you the same handicap.
>>
Switching to phone.
>>
>>45015379
Glad to hear it, if you need any other kit, just ask Harper or Alice(They're both mine anyway), they'll hook you up with the good stuff.
>>
>>45015408
Apparently, someone doesn't like Jackson's weapons.
>>
>>45015397
>Moves to press the swords into a bind
If you have an advantage, never lower yourself, what kind of example would that be Lieutenant?

Rolling or just going along with it?
>>
>>45014780
>Static crackles around the ship.
"Now that was a banger. Reminds me of the la...."
>Sounds of a door being forced open
"Whaaat are you doing here"
>Mic fades in and out
>robotic voice announces
"010101000001010101010101"
>DJ Pete replies
"Stop with that binary nonsense, HEY get your filthy paws off me"
>Heavy Flamer sounds......
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M fades in
"If anyone could remove engineering from the studio I'd appreciate it allot."
>>
>>45015211
I have investigated it and found that it contains no trace of daemonic energies.
>>
>>45015298
Oh are you just afraid i'll be right?
>>
>>45015463
A sword fight to the sound of Disco Inferno, I approve
>>
>>45015451
One that enjoys a level fight. So are we going to do this down and dirty or high and mighty
just go with it
>>
>>45015451
> returns juggling around 10 boxes, before looking at the ensuing duel.
Better then month latrine suty.
>>
>>45015521
> duty
>>
>>45015494
Victory needs no explanation.
>Pushing the sword to be level with the floor he thrusts forward from the bind, aiming square in the chest
>>
>>45015521
ah they you iz ya git, sike em on the table, you wanna watch the fancypants first?

>gestures to the SGT. and Commissar
>>
>>45015441
It's more the fact that Praetorians know how to do Officer's gear(What with them literally being the British Empire in space and all). The Commissar is an Officer.

If one wishes to outfit a Regiment or several with good-very good weapons, go to Jackson(As Jackson's weapons are certainly non-standard and all the better for it)

If one wishes to outfit individual people or small groups with very good-near best weapons, go to the Praetorians.

Of course if you actually want the BEST weapons......Tau/Eldar or straight from Mars. Necrons too if you can find friendly ones.
>>
>>45015521
>he'd raise a brow at this remark, a dozen different Idea's rolling around in his head as to the Ogryn's meaning
... Wada... I don't know how to respond to that.
>>
>>45015475
Hm.....in that case, I'd like to see it for myself, make sure it's intact. I will look, but not touch.
>>
>>45015463
>Makes his way to Pete's studio, throwing the door open

Someone in engineering has insulted the machine spirits of the ships engines!
>>
>>45015550
> The Ogryn simply nods. He starts cheering for Jackson.
>>
>>45015546
>knocks the blade to the side and steps to the right
Your fast.
>goes for a sideways slash
>>
>>45015585
>slaps the Ogryn on the shoulder
come on Hatman spit in his eye!
>>
>>45015578
>A group of tech priest are surrounding DJ Pete with look of violent lust in there eye/eyes.
>They don't hear as they attempt to probe the DJ.
>DJ Pete is flaying round in circles trying to shake them off and releasing the odd burst of flamer.
"ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
>Disco Inferno is still playing
>>
>>45015562
> points at boxes
Trooper in kitchen call it deal.
>>
>>45015597
>Pulls the blade into a horizontal parry, doing his best to circle and maintain parallel to his opponent
What use is a weapon if you can't use it first?
>Pushing his parry further he attempts to push his way inside and shoulder barge
>>
>>45015617
I heard that the one insulting the engines was planning to adjust a land raider into heretek if he got his hands near one!
>>
>>45015618
'Ow many teef did he scam out of ya?
>>
>>45015658
What use is a weapon if you can't use yourself?
> jumps to the side and attempts to kick him in the chest
>>
>>45015734
>Recoils from the kick, spinning on the backfoot with his long coat fluttering upward, making him a confusing target as he swings back around, a slash aimed at his neck
>>
>>45015712
>Immediately all the tech priests disconnect and run down to the lower decks.
"Thankyou Gladraw, I dedicate this next hit to you!"
>DJ Pete turn's his torso 175 degrees and hits play with his plasma cannon
>You notice there is still a persistent techpriest wedged between what would be his shoulders.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCuMWrfXG4E starts playing
>>
>Can't stop trying to figure out how did Nyzart managed to get an STC and wondering why he'd want it found in Somerius rather than here in Gospyria.
>>
>>45015772
>Closes the door to the studio

Uhhh pete, you've still got one on your back.
>>
>>45015717
> Wada thinks, before comming to the conclusion you meant money.
Nothing. Just clean latrine. Not destroy.
>>
>>45015764
>it would have been a good hit if the target was there.
Nice miss.
>goes for a leg sweep to knock him to the ground.
>>
>>45015781
Lixxy......what do we do if this STC is the real deal? Surely killing a few Xenos is worth it if it'll help the Imperium by acquiring it.
>>
>>45015834
>Scowling at his miss his eyes track his leg as it sweeps low, doing his best to jump and propel himself forward into the Lieutenant in a move only a cocksure madman would attempt. Or an Ork.
>>
>>45015814
soundz like fair deal! shame I'll eat all the grub
>>
>>45015574
Of course. I will send it up to the Poison Star. I don't want it onboard the Informal Penance for reasons that I hope are obvious to you.
>>
>>45015836
The question is what Xenos will we be sent to kill... what purpose do they serve to be a pain in the back for Ambassador Nyzart... and why not say it was found here and gifted to increase the Imperium-Necron relationship?

I don't know, Alice, I have a really baaaaaaaaaad feeling about this...
>>
>>45015854
>brings his sword up to block the commissars sword and gets ready to take the blow
>>
>>45015781
not the STC, the data packet he wants you to give to Verasii.
>>
>>45015868
Indeed, too many.....'prying' eyes......
I understand.

Might I ask what this...'box' you wish that I give to Verasii contains? If not, I understand.

>>45015870
Well the most likely cause lass is that he doesn't trust his current connection.

Also because the Imperium, as good intentioned as they are might just destroy a perfectly good STC just because a Xeno held it once.
>>
>>45015911
>Collides with the Lieutenant with his full weight, swords clashing as they do.
Zeal is it's own excuse.
>He exclaims moments before impact.
>>
>>45015859
>Wada snorts.
For eating contest, both sides eat.

>>45015911
> The Ogryn continues watching the duel.
>>
>>45015925
It contains military intelligence that should convince her to send your regiment to the target planet.
>>
>>45015870

Oh, I think I know who Nyzart is aiming for..

>Is looking through the servitor tunnels with the rest of the team Jackson sent out, nightvision goggles on.

"Anyone got anything?"
>>
>>45015800
>DJ Pete engages 360degree sentury mode in over drive and the tech priest flys to the floor, Pete raise his massive foot and crushes the tech priest.
"Fility animals, Speaking of fility animals Interogator Alice has been in touch and requested the next track, she also sends her love to Licks whoever that is and wonders if she would join her in her private quarters later for some um bongo.".
>Pete cuts the mic
"Good work Gladraw, take a badge"
>The ancient Dreadnought gestures with his plasma cannons towards a box of Blue Informal Penance Badges.
"that will get you into most museum for free!"
>>
>>45016005
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8 start's playing
>>
>>45015960
>The assassin dares to step into the conversation.
What's the target that makes you want to employ humans rather than your own troops to deal with it? Old rivals?
>>
>>45015992
what's you're guess? I'm curious.
>>
>>45015960
Hm.....very well, I will confirm the authenticity of the STC and then......well.....I shall have a little 'chat' with the Ordo Xenos.

>>45016005
My Jimmies are rustled. THEY ARE INCREDIBLY RUSTLED. 'Filthy Animal'. My jummies.
>>
>>45016005
losing my fucking shit laughing at this
I uhh, thanks.

>takes one of the badges and backs away out the door from the giant killing machine man.

You take care Pete.
>>
>>45015943
>quickly throws the Commissar off and rolls to the side.
I didn't expect a Commissar to do that.
>stands up straight
Why not call it a draw?
>>
>>45016053
>Water pipe smoking noises comes from inside the dreadnought
>Smoke vents through the bodys holes
>Pete waves
"Yeah Bro I'll catch you later"
>>
>>45016021
>>45016036

>Darasaur Belk is twerking and vouging in nothing but a thong while his various victims watch in disbelief as he twerks and vouges at them while singing this song

and x-files is in half an hour
>>
>>45016063
A draw!? why can't any of you ummie's win!?
>slams a green fist on the table next to him in anger
>>
>>45016063
>Rises to his feet, sliding his sword back into its' sheath
Anything for a chance at victory.
>He grimaces as he adjusts the position of his wounded arm before offering his sword hand
We'll continue, another time.
>Faintly giving a smirk
>>
>>45016005
>Has a shiver rolling up her spine that tells her name was mentioned somewhere... almost making her want to cough...
>>
>>45016097
Because with a move like that one of us would have died.
>>
>>45015992
"Greely, can we have a little, friendly chat?"
>>
>>45016111
Good fight. I'd like to do this again when your not wounded.
>shakes his hand.
>>
>>45016031
Maybe, I'm not really sure.

>>45016089
God Emperor how horrifying. Please never put that image in my head ever again.
>>
>>45016118
you just need a dok to stitch the bits back on
>mutters under his breath
stoopid ummies don't know how to have a good skrap
>>
>>45016128

"Can you guys handle this without me? Lemme know if you find anything."

>Hits his comm

"Sure, where are you? Unless you want this over comms."
>>
>>45016097
>Makes his way back to the room
Did I miss much?
>>
>>45016141
>Bowed his head
Guardsmen best learn by example, so we shall
>>
>>45016165
"Right behind you, cretin"
>taps on your shoulder
"Divination, remember?"
>>
>>45016171
those two fancy ones had a toofpick fightin match but no one won
>>
>>45016097
Don't you win?
> Wada tosses his new rival a box rations and began to eat out of another one, daring the green soldier to begin.
>>
>>45016197

>The augmented throne agent jumps when you speak!

"Shit!"

>Waits for Jackson's men to move on.

"So, What's going on?"
>>
>>45016217
bring it on!
>bites staight into the box of rations and starts to chew through the container
>>
>>45016260
"Nothing much. Kicked Jackson away, everything still insulting me no matter how many limbs I sacrifice for them, all as usual.
Look, Greely, if you were... forced to work for someone and had enough of it, would you subconsciously try to kill yourself?"
>>
>>45016021
>Static kicks up
"World shifting news gentlemen, reports are flooding in that Lieutenant Jackson has just wiped the floor with our new commissar Victus in a duel."
>Deep laughing and a waaaat wat waaaaaahhhhh sound effect.
"Remember Commissar the first cut is the deepest"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoitegszoRc plays louder than normal songs do
>>
>>45016347
>Vimes searches out the room where Pete is broadcasting from, opening the door.
>>
File: WhenYouNuttedButSheStillSucking.jpg (68KB, 620x250px) Image search: [Google]
WhenYouNuttedButSheStillSucking.jpg
68KB, 620x250px
>>45016413
it begins
>>
>>45016275
>The Ogryn watches Bob bite through the Box as he finishes his own and grabs his second one.
Fastet or lose.
> Wada appaers to get smugger by the ration.
>>
>>45016413
OFF-AIR
>Still laughing about the duel
>Torso spins 70 degrees
"Can I help you pal?"
>>
I believe that we shall head back to the Star and investigate the STC, then we shall finish our discussion.
>Alice extends a hand towards Nyzart.
But I believe that we can't leave without the intelligence we must give to Verasii? It would be rather poor form.
>>
>>45016172
So, want me to fix up that arm of yours?
>>
>>45016158

You love it stop lying to yourself

>>45016344
"Well, only if I was facing a fate worse than death. Is this about Verasii? Because she doesn't like conscripts much."
>>
>Cocks a brow whilst looking up
>>45016458
Sure, want to tell me about our resident Psyker while you do it?
>>
Ambassador... now, with the STC sent into the astartes' ship and with us taking care about your little box... there's something I'd like to ask you before we head back to the ship...
>>
>>45016443
>not wanting to be beaten the Ork shoves the rest of the box into his gaping maw before grabbing two more
I ain't loosing to you!
>>
>>45016444
...Of course you are.
>Steps in and closes the door.
Well, you keep the men entertained. When do you go back on air?
>>
>>45016472
"It was just in the realm of hypothesis, cretin! Do not assume!
I heard that everything I did on Somerius was for nothing at all, anyway. Namely spitting out my lungs... twice... to locate a rogue psyker that went ignored, and point blank detonating myself and a cluster of meltabombs against a defiler! Well I am so proud of you useless cunts! Bah.
So back to hypothesis, what if something yours was... oh damn do you even know WHY I work for Verasii?"
>>
>>45016502
OFF-AIR
"Ayyy I do, This is my station and room and that's my door, that's my tech priest"
>Gestures to crushed tech priest on the floor
"I've got till the end of this song what can I do for you?"
>>
>>45016502
> Wada also grabs a box and shows the rations in his mouth.
They not even ogryn rations.
>As you Start the third one, Wada grabs his third box.
>>
>>45016480
>applies a cream that starts to close the wound then sews the rest closed
Well she's a bit rough at first and all the time but if you somehow manage to get on her good side she can be helpful. She can use her powers to see slightly into the future and is prone to nearly killing herself and scaring the people that care for her half to death.
>sigh
Other than that she's pretty straight forward.
>>
>>45016555
You offered to tell me once and then got all huffy when I told you about Belk.

and X-files is just about on. Tell me, I'll read it when I get back.
>>
>>45016631
>Sternly looks across the room as his arm is sewn, clearly trying to not show any reaction to the pain
I'm sure you understand why I ask about her.
>>
>>45016562
I want to speak to the crew. An interview or a segment. You have the crew's ear better than my sermons do.
>>
>>45016599
>consumes the third box in one bite before grabbing the last two and ripping into them.
>>
>>45016641
"... ah just drop it, you would not understand. This is the last time I blow up myself to save you people, and mark my words, I will bail as soon as I can. My deal with Verasii is one inch from over, greely, one inch.
Ah well whatever, I did not expect anyone to be interested, kind of like with Amelia.
>>
Did Nyzartanon go away? If so maybe it's best to retcon the question LIX wanted to make to be able to keep on with the game...
>>
>>45016682
Not entirely. Take this.
>hands him a pill

>>45016724
fucking tell us already. I want to know!!!
>>
>>45016484
Yes?
>>
>>45016730
Shall we say that they've Teleported up to the Star to look over what they've been given?
>>
>>45016715
> attempts to grab a few rations and throwing them down his throad, before realizing that Bob had the last boxes.
>>
>>45016694
ON-AIR
>Static clicks on
"So erm, some guy has come and joined me in my studio and it's not Gladraw for once, I miss that guy!"
>Gestures for vimes to take a seat
"Right let's start with names!"
>Hit's DJ Pete Jingle with hellfire plasma cannon.
>>
>>45016753
>Plucks the pill, popping it in his mouth
Commissariat Doctrine dictates that if a Sanctioned Psyker shows any sign of possession to summarially execute them. It is of highest priority, lest they become a Daemonhost.
>>
>>45016791
>consumes the last of the rations and lets out a loud belch in triumph.

guess I won
>>
>>45016813
I doubt she'll become possessed
>knocks on the wooden crate next to him
If anything just throw this at her
>hands him a null grenade
It works like a vacuum for warp energy. It should stop a possession.
>>
>>45016768
Oh good, you're here.
Surely you've seen the coffin I've carried around when teleporting down... it belongs to a friend who was... recruited on this very planet... a good friend who is no longer among us.

I... I'd like to ask you for permission to bury him in this world, to have a small place to go pay my respects in the coming years... to let his corpse somewhere underneath the surface to finally rest and call a home...
>>
>>45016801
>Vimes coughs and sits down.
Hello there, Informal Penance. Preacher Vimes here with my friend DJ Pete.
>>
>>45016835
> Wada punches you on the shoulder and smiles at you.
Revanche later, Rival?
>The Ogryn walks towards the bathroom for latrine duty.
Worth it. Better be proof.
>>
>>45016866
The Ordo Prefectus isn't as forgiving, once they show signs of possession, it falls upon me to carry out the sentence, if I am unable she is to be taken to Terra, or a Shrine World to be disposed of.
>>
>>45016887
ON-AIR
"I'm going to call you V-Man, you look like a V-Man."
>Car Engine sound effect
"So ehh what did I say your name was again?"
>Dead air
"V-MAN! First off what did you think of Victus's and Jacksons duel?"
>>
>>45016937
sure thing
>sticks up a large green thumb to the Ogryn

>>45016952
'Ow big do them Demons get fancy?
>>
>>45016887
>>45016801
Listens carefully to the radio
>>
>>45016937
going to bed, is this going to ne archived? [|spoiler]
>>
>>45016970
What can I say Pete? Age before beauty. But our young commissar made a good showing of himself. He might not have won the duel, but he won my respect. Here's hoping he can keep that streak.
>>
>>45016887
>is shut in his cabin
>going over his gear, tinkering with his still, thinking about shit
>hears the radio come on

Don't know why he sees the need to distance himself from the chapel. Ah well, can't hurt.

>>45016769
>voxes Alice
Checking in, Interrogator. Everything alright, girl?
>>
>>45016876
Do as you must. I will send you a map of all sites on the planet that you should not use.
>>
>>45016952
Yeah I know. That's your duty and all. But she is useful at least. I'd like it if you'd at least try to save her first.

>>45017020
no I just leave the tab open and reread what i missed later
>>
>>45017020
Yeah, on archive4plebs and it will last at least a week in 4chan's in-built temporal archive. See you next monday, Wada, may you have cozy sleeps.
>>
>>45017081
>>45017073
[spoiler ] thanks, guys, See you then [|spoiler ]
>>
>>45017020
rest well wada
>>
>>45017032
"From what I've heard it was a ludicrous displa, he tried to just walk it in."
>Light's flash
"Looks like the phone boards are lighting up, preacher people wanna speak to you!"
>>
>>45017081
oh cool. I didn't think it was.
>>
>>45017050
>She kneels down.
>Not just bows, fucking kneels.
Thank you, Ambassador. I will not forget this. I owe your dinasty a favour.
>>
>>45017002
Daemonhosts are just the person you know them as, but containing the soul of a Daemon. Rippling with energy of the Warp, capable of shaking the most hardy of men.
>>45017073
>Shooting an intentful gaze
Apothecary Meros was an Adeptus Astartes, he too was honorable, but the Daemon he became corrupted the entire of the Blood Angels Chapter
>>
>>45017128
Well then, let's here from our first caller. I'm not one to keep the people waiting.
>>
>>45017133
Archive4plebs auto-archives, link to the thread archive's in "The lost and the Damned" section of the 1d4chan's page.
>>
>>45017020
Hope so, I THINK that Desustorage should do it automatically.....but if not then fml.

>>45017040
>Alice's voice competes with static in response.
"Everything's okay on my end mate, bit choppy, but that's to be expected. How bout yourself? Settling in alright now that you're back?"

>>45017148
Well......shall we find a spot that serves as an adequate grave site?
>Alice pulls her pack off her shoulders to reveal a pair of entrenching tools.
>>
>>45017176
>his voice rough down the vox
I gotz a question, if one of us self respecting ummies turned out to be a Zenoos say maybe a gloriously powerful Ork? how would the Imperiun of Mans re-act?

hyperthericcally of corse
>coughs nervously
>>
>>45017218
receptions a bit choppy*
>>
File: tumblr_ml0hy1pQ6A1s1l2rso1_540.jpg (99KB, 511x486px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ml0hy1pQ6A1s1l2rso1_540.jpg
99KB, 511x486px
Found accurate character art of Victus
>>
>>45017170
I know what they are I've fought many in my time. And that should stop the effects and leave the person without the Daemon inside them.
>>
>>45017218
>LIX smiles lightheartedly.
Yes... we shall...
Although we'll probably make the funeral ceremony next thread rather than this one.
>>
>>45017245
I gotta find Alice's puppy now. This is a great Idea
>>
>>45017263
You know ho'much of a pile of crap dat is. If y' find a daemon 'as taken over me, y'just rig a meltabomb to my other arm and take cover.
>>
>>45017263
The final say in her hypothetical situation would fall upon my superiors, not you or I, even if the Daemon were to be purged.
>Sliding his arm back into his coat he nods in thanks
>>
>>45017245
Commissar Corgis are best Corgis. Also, bonus respect points for cute corgi picture.
>>
>>45017245
>>45017313
I strongly advise against it, the Puppy has many guards.
Also that pic is amazing. Corgi Commissar represent.

>>45017288
>Alice grasps the 'casket' at the back and allows LIX to take the lead in heading towards a suitable site.
>>
>>45017228
Ooh, tough question there caller. Now some people would say that a Necron or an Ork should be shot on site! Those people need to hit the books. The Creed says ABHOR them. So if one of you turned out to be an Ork, don't worry, we won't kill you. Just hate you, even if you work on our side. Xenos can't be trusted further than you can throw them, and you can't throw an Ork very far and keep your arm intact.
>>
>>45017320
Maybe I will.
>looks stone faced

>>45017336
Funny thing. The situation would fall to us, no time to report in.
>stands
Well if don't need anything else I guess I'll take my leave.
>>
>>45017401
>>45017228
"That's where your wrong Vimes...I can throw a orc very far....NEXT CALLER!"
>>
>>45017458
>rolls her eyes in a very exaggerate way
>>
>>45017458
Emperor protects...
>Salutes lazily
>>
>>45017218
Gotta say, it ain't the same. Kinda feel like I'm not needed for most stuff, like I only need to do something when shit gets really bad. But nevermind me, I'm probably just getting old.

Yall want help burying Omicron? I can probably find a good spot where nothing will dig him up.
>>
>>45017394
>Soon the pair embarks on a small travel close to the coast, where the Metal Slug was found, with Omicron inside of it. The marks of the trails over the ground for so many years have left its resting place easy to recognize for the coming years.

H-here... t-this is the place.

This is where the men said they found him the first time
>>
>>45017394
>follows
>>
>>450174697
>the voice crakles in as a new caller starts speaking
ahem, err, I have a question for 1000 year old traitor legion dreadnaught, why haven't you killed all of us yet?
>>
>>45017469
>>45017401

Hello glorious DJ Pete, engineering here, why won't you let us observe your HERETEK!
>>
>>45017552
"First off, I'm 10,000 year's old and I'm not a traitor but yes I could kill all of you if I wanted, I like the question you've got moxey kiddo come up to the station and get your Blue Informal Penance FM badge!"
>>
>>45017508
That he does. Can't hurt to protect yourself though.
>waves as he walks off to the nearest lift.
>>
>>45017509
>>45017522
>>45017528
"Can't see why it would be a problem, just go over to the Poison Star and ask them to teleport you down, think our friend here has a homer."
Oh! And tell them to only let Malleus personnel on board the ship while you're at it. They'll definetly be smart enough to check, so it's all good."

>Alice gently sets her end of the casket down and offers LIX an E-Tool.
>>
>>45017606
>knocks on the door and waits outisde shuffling from one foot to another
Um, hel-lo?
>>
>>45017579
>>45017401
>hangs up on engineering
"Hate those fucking guys they jerk off to cartoons and shit!"
>>
>>45017606
>>45017401
Hey I've a question

When does chem use cross the line from problem to heretical indulgence?
>>
>>45017621
Are you REALLY trying to escape? Grow a spine.
>>
>>45017651
Thank you.
>She, with Alice's help, begins to get everything ready.
>>
>>45017671
Then what do you want? You tell me to leave now you want me to stay? What do you want??
>>
>>45017653
OFF-AIR
"Come in! What's your name then?"

ON-AIR
>>45017668
>>45017401
"I'll let you take this one V-Man also Hey Gladraw how's that stash I sent you going?"
>>
>>45017722
>Taps his chin in thought, trying to see if 'Gladraw' rings a bell or not.
>>
>>45017722
um, Private Wiggles Sir, how do you do?
>waves at the dreadnaught towering over him
>>
>>45017668
Now that's something a lot of our listeners are probably wondering. There's an easy answer there. If you follow your orders, you're looking good. But once you value your next more than your next command, look out! That's the road to heresy, my friend.
>>
>>45017792
>Once you value your next fix more than your next command
>>
>>45017720
I needed time to tink, don't you figure I could need time to tink after I wake up and bam, realize I lost two limbs for not'in'? It 'URT, Jackson, it 'urts to be on a sentinel w'en it explodes and is t'en crushed by a defiler. I needed time to realize w'at I 'ad done, w'at NO ONE else 'ad and 'ow people could still act like Elena did.
>>
>>45017651
>>45017522
>takes off his carapace cuiriass
>changes back onto his old camo fatigues
>grabs an e-tool, his Fang, and shotgun
>goes to teleport down

So, the spot where I found the Slug, huh? Nice thought, but to be honest this isn't good ground. Kinda soggy. Think we should go to a clifftop. Bet he woulda liked the view.
>>
OFF-Air
>>45017780
>Waves Hellfire plasma cannon back
"Gotta say not too bad I've only had one attempted probing from engineering today, how about you?"
>DJ Pete takes a knee to come down to wiggles height or near enough.
>>
>>45017820
>Gives a rather confused look between the two of them, unused to bickering in such a way.
>>
>>45017840
>Surprised to see him down here and willing to help.

Y-you think so?
>>
>>45017851
Shush you. Yes I know w'at were you saying 'bout me, I mean, it is kinda impossible to talk at my back since I get'a know it BEFORE you actually even DO it.
>>
>>45017846
uh, all of my friends are dead, the Xenos that attacked us killed everybody I knew
>the guardsman look down at his feet
I also got a new pair of boots thou so I guess it's not too bad.
>>
>>45017920
I would have told you, if you did not ignore me the first we met.
>>
>>45017690
>>45017840
>>45017890
Idea has potential, but we'd need to find a suitable cliff first, who knows how long that'll take.

Once we wrap this up, really gotta get back to the Star and look over the thing.
>>
>>45017808
>calling in
Father! Would you please tell the new commissar to get off his high horse, this is a penal legion, not an honor guard!
>>
>>45017948
Me and Commissars?
... me ann'everythign that is roug'ly connected to discipline?
Bad marriage.
>>
>>45017890
Yeah. Believe me, I know about burying people in a jungle. He'd be washed out of the ground next rainy season. You need dry, rocky soil to hold a man in his grave.
>>
>>45017952
I... I trust that Gary already has an idea around where does the best spot lay on over his mind...
>>
>>45017820
It hurt? It Hurt? You know what hurt? Watching you charge out of a defensive at a fucking Defiler! Or watching it crush you! Or cutting away the rubble to get you out!!! Or carrying you the entire way back to base!! Or how about operating for 27 hours straight to reset every bone in your body, suture every vein and close every gash? Or what about watching you float in a tank for days wondering if you'll ever wake up? Then the first thing you do after coming to is yell at me for something I had no control over and throw me away?!!?? Do you think that hurt at all?!!! Because it did.
>>
>>45017988
I'm no fool, I'm not about to turn a ragged Penal legion into the Emperor's finest, but I will not see the death of them without duty being done and victories seen.

To do so it helps to know who is serving.
>He narrows his eyes once more
>>
OFF-Air
>>45017924
"Well let's get you some new friends and here have some brownies"
>Shoves a plate of brownies over to Wiggles with his cannons
>>
>>45018030
>eyes the brownies
it's just you and a techpriest here? why have brownnies?
>>
>>45017977
>>45017808
ON-Air
"V-Man sorry this has to be the last caller we've ran out time, so make it quick!"
>>
>>45018004
Up there. Follow me.

>carries the coffin over his shoulder like a cask
>chopping through the underbrush
>>
>>45018054
You got it Pete.
>>45017977
Sorry trooper, go read your primer again. We might not be the best regiment out there, but that's no excuse not to try. If it'll take the commissar to get you there, my advice is either make your peace with him, or make your peace with the Emperor.
>>
>>45017992
Guide us then... I...

I put my full trust in your knowledge, Gary... and in you... despite we might not have always gotten along nor agreed over everything, I trust in your judgement.
>>
>>45018104
>>45018054

>Knocks the door to the studio quietly.
>>
>>45018099
>>45018004
>>45018133
You know mate, can bitch about it all you want, but I'd say that you're Inquisition material. Reckon you'll easily become Interrogator or even Inquisitor if you put in the hours.
>stows her E-Tool and follows the Catachan on his path.
But enough of that, it'll be nice to at least be able to....uh....bury -one- of them, most of the time that just....doesn't happen.
>>
>>45018029
"I assure you, i was born to do anything but serve."
>speech in brackets is in a perfect high gothic
>>45018028
>seems to think fairly deeply
No. No I am sure being crushed into the cockpit of a walker 'urts more.
And yes, you 'ad control over Somerius' future! It was EXACTLY into your 'ands, you were the commanding officer and I t'ougt you... you were better t'an tis. Dabbling wit' tech-'eresy, eldar, oh yes I KNOW about it and you did not tell me anyt'ing about it. Was it about saving t'ose people, catching a sorceress, or w'at? 'Cause it seemed like you were not doin' any o' t'at, and te same goes for Greely and Lady Wellesley. Navigator be damned, she can say w'atever she wants but i am actually pretty sure about w'at "responsibility" means. And the same goes for "Expendable half-sanctioned psyker".
>>
>>45018053
OFF-Air
"V-Man of course! and Brownies are fun even if you can't eat em!"
>>45018104
ON-Air
>Pete and the V-Man jingle plays
"Sorry folks we're out of time. This episode of Boring Caller Problems has been brought to you by our sponsors......

The Ozymandias foundation - Arming the Poor so you don't have to!.

The Ozymandias foundation are hosting their annual charity blood bowl tournament next monday! Make sure to sign you're team up early so you don't miss out!"

>>45018141
OFF-Air
>Door opens
"Gladraw be Wiggles friend!"
>>
>>45018229
>>45018141
>shys away behind the dreadnaught
hi sir
>>
>>45018229
>>45018053
I, what?
Wiggles?
>casts his gaze on the other guardsman
>>
>>45018229
>Pulls away from the mic.
Well, that was certainly an interesting bit of my life.
>>45018271
Trooper.
>The preacher nods, a slight smile on his face.
>>
>>45018180
>>45018133
>smiles to himself
I just do my job. Always have. It's what I was born, raised, and made for.

And lately, I'm more receptive to what the Emprah wills for me. If I'm supposed to be an Inquisitor, guess that's my fate, and my job.
>>
>>45018280
>waves whilst turning a shade of rad
>>45018285
hi preacher
>sneaks a hand over to the plate of brownies
>>
>>45018226
>Scoweled at the Psyker before rising from his seat, disappearing down the ship
>>
>>45017401
>>45017792
>>45018104

"Thought I was gonna have to warn this priest off the Temple Tendency, but he's clearly a man of complex thought and understanding."

>>45016724
sorry about that, but I've waited 14 fucking YEARS for a new X-files, so yes it does take priority
>>
>>45018324
>>45018285
Excellent speaking on the radio father, when is the next shipwide sermon sir?

Come on out from behind pete Wiggles we're the same rank you and I.
>>
>>45018358
Not a real problem.
>>
>>45018324
>>45018285
As a /k/ommando I must warn you: DON'T EAT THE FUCKING BROWNIES!
>>
>>45018376
>steps sheepishly from behind the dreadnaught holding a plate of brownies
want one?
>he gingerly presents the plate to the trooper
>>
>>45018305
Sincerely Gary? You'd make for a terrible inquisitor.

And that's a good thing because good inquisitors often purge the innocent, go out of their reach of things to get the simpliest achievement and loose their morals, codes and personalities for a cause that they probably will never live up to see it end achieved...
>>
>>45018305
'Ey, you've got it easy, all fate has for you is doing your job and becoming a 'Full Trenchcoat'. Apparently my fate is to be driven irredeemably insane....

But no matter, ain't gonna bother you with the nonsense that I'm subjected to.
>draws and activates her Powersaber then uses it to help Gary cut away at the vegetation.
How long do you think we'll be? Got some cargo I need to check before we.....sorry, you all turn in for the night.

>>45018429
Do they have a Dreadnoughts amniotic fluid in them?
>>
>Power's down leaving a light humming sound which is surprisingly catchy.
>>
>>45018429
praise the /k/ube
>>45018436
>>45018285
No thank you wiggles, I'd warn you not to eat anything Pete gives you.
>>
>>45018226
I couldn't save them. I tried to save them... I could barely order the men off base... there was Heretics assaulting us every day, what was I to do? we had only a few thousand men and no vehicle support. What was I to do? March my men to their death? No! I will not do that again... You hurt my heart, Anna... I cared about you and apparently... it meant nothing to you...
>>
>>45018324
>Takes a brownie for himself, glancing at it.
...I'm not hungry.
>>45018376
A shipwide sermon? Not sure, I hadn't planned for that, but as soon as Pete can give me five minutes uninterrupted.
>>45018358
Heheheh.
>>
>>45018481
thank you but I'm sure it's not too bad
>he places small brown square into his mouth and starts to chew
>he then stops chewing
what are in these?
>he colllapses on the floor spaming and frothing at the mouth
>>
>>45018531
>>45018481
>>45018498
>Rounds the corner on the studio
Enjoying ourselves I see?
>>
>>45018531
Throne Dammit.
>Goes to his side, holding him down and clearing his airway.
Trooper! Go get the lieutenant!
>>
>>45018580
Commissar. I'm guessing you're going to take this poorly.
>>
>>45018229
>A dozen of the Penance's crew sign up, sponsored by a few Stormtroopers and a couple members of the retinue.
>>
>>45018591
>>45018580
>>45018531
>>45018489
Yes father!
>Runs out of the room with the powered down traitor legion dreadnaught radiohost (wut) and looks for Lieutenant Jackson.
>>
>>45018531
>>45018591
>Eyes widen somewhat at the sight of the spasming Guardsman
Explain.
>He states coldly
>>
>>45018489
T'en stop keeping secrets for yourself all t'e time, it makes it difficult for me to trust you.And to be 'onest I could actually enjoy being able to 'ave a conversation wit' someone who considers me somet'ing more t'an an 'eresy detector and xeno scanner, but it is damn difficult to understand if w'at you say is the trut.
Y' know I used to 'ave a lot of t'ings I cared for. T'en it came te Inquisition and decided I did not ave any anymore.. I guess it does t'is effect to people.
I need to t'ink some more.
>stumbles away, still unable to balance the prosthetic leg
>>
>>45018591
>cintinues to froth whilst muttering in tingues his eyes roll back
I
>bites at the preacher madly
FEEL
>starts to scratch his own eyes
THE
>screams the last word
WARP
>starts sobbing
OVERTAKING ME
>thrashes madly at the Commisar
>>45018580
IT IS A GOOD PAIN!
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>45018667
I THINK YOU SHOULD HANDLE THIS FIRST!
>>45018690
>Tries to hold down the private and give Victus a clear shot.
>>
>>45018690
HE TOLD YOU NOT TO EAT THE BROWNIES. WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN.
>>
>>45018464
Heh, thanks, but don't give me too much credit. You don't know some of the things I've done, all of which I'd do again if I had to, and wouldn't lose a bit of sleep.

>>45018471
Well, here's the thing about fate, or at least to my observation; fate is something that you choose. The Emprah puts things before you and you decide if you're going to do as He asks or not. The more you relax and don't let things bother you, the less you'll be "fated to insanity", as you say. Be lazy like that. And here's a little secret: to be lazy is to be combat efficient. Cause the less energy you use in moving, the more energy you'll have when you really fuckin need it.

Anyway, here we are.

>brush gives way to a radiant view of the verdant jungle and azure sea
>sets down the coffin

Let's lay the kid to rest then...
>>
>>45018717
>starts to laugh
Vile Judas priest!
Death to the corpse Emporer!
wake up sheeple!
Soylent green is orks!
SOYLENT GREEN IS ORKS
>the young guardsman goes limp
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>45018690
>Grimacing somewhat his bolt pistol is pulled from its' holster, levelled as best he could with the flailing Guardsman as he fired a single bolt.
>>
>>45018640
>The crew, broken free of their moment of spontaneous whimsy decide they have better things to do and destroy the sign up sheet with their names on it.
>The Ordo Malleus supports them in this endeavor.
>>
>>45018680
I'm part of the ordo hereticus. I need to have secrets to do my job. I just want you to trust me. You are not a heresy detector nor a xeno scanner, you are Anna Borgia someone that for some reason I care for.

>>45018654
>Sees and hears the Lieutenant down the hall
>>
"So, what's going on in-"

>>45018690

"Holy shit. Does anyone have a marker I can use? There's an old inquisitor's trick the Malleus guys use that might help him fight it off.."

>"I saw Rogan make hexagramatic wards a couple times, how hard can it be?"
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>45018797
Emperor stop fucking me pls
>His bolt flies wildly off course, exploding somewhere near the Dreadnought, doing minimal damage as expected.
>Giving a deep and frustrated sigh he aims a thrust with his power sword at the Guardsman's chest, seeming to be just as eager to strike him down.
>>
>>45018807
Sir! Sorry to interrupt sir but there's an emergency! Something happening to Private Wiggles, a reaction I think!
>>
>>45018777
Problem is mate, the Emperor gives me a choice that isn't actually possible. Nor can I relax when I doubt I'll be able to safely sleep, but I'm going to stop talking now.
>Alice deactivates and sheathes her Saber, then grabs for the E-Tool and starts digging a suitable grave.
>>
File: tumblr_mtrcbvCRoS1synaezo1_500.jpg (173KB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtrcbvCRoS1synaezo1_500.jpg
173KB, 500x683px
>>45018848
I am clearly forsaken by Him
>>
>>45018807
"Care for"? Is t'at all. Because I t'ougt it was somet'ing else but t'at would interfere wit' your inquisitoriality, no? Especially because you would be not allowed to keep any secrets from me t'en. Well, it is your choice and yours alone really.
>>
>>45018851
Ah shit.
>Glances back at Anna
Where? Bring me to him.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>45018778
>Draws a chain knife from deep in his robes, powering it up and slashing it across the guardsman's throat, while reciting from the Lectitio.

>>45018823
>Comms
"We need Daemonhunters here!"
>>
>>45018777
>The view is beautiful.
>The ground is solid.
>The grass, flowers, occassional bushes and the trees adorn the zone with a shining green.

>LIX's eyes are wet, ready to break into a cry of satisfaction in any moment, the place is a wonderful spot.
>She leaves the somerian flowers, probably the last of their kind on top of the sarcophagus as she kneels down before it.

It's perfect, Gary... the view... the environment... the colors...

It's perfect...
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>45018887
>Leads Jackson back towards wiggles and sees him being overtaken by the powers of the Warp, the priest and the commissar trying to execute him, reacting to this he tries to run the bayonet of his shotgun into the man being possessed.
>>
>>45018909
>>45018880
forgot to add you to this >>45018936
>>
>>45018909
>the guradsmans body goes limper still as his throat is cut, the last words to escape his lips can be heard by all in the room
"sweet brownie..."
>>
>>45018882
Unless, you are my agent I legally can't tell you most things. It is more than that but... I love you.
>runs into the possession happening.
Emperor damn!!
>the body drops
Well I'll be taking those brownies
>grabs the plate

>*vox*
get me a research team here now.
>>
>>45018971
>Seems miffed by his sudden lack of accuracy
Well struck, Priest.
>He shoots a glance at >>45018962
Dispose of this body, Guardsman.
>>
>>45018909
>Upon hearing the Vox call, Harper and a trio of his squadmates rush towards the studio with weapons drawn and see...

>>45018936
>...Gladraw getting the job done.
>Nevertheless, they advance on the possibly possessed Trooper.
>>
>>45018856
Hm. Well you'll have to tell me about it sometime.

>>45018922
>nods solemnly
>>
>>45018971

"Where did those brownies come from?"

what exactly do they put in those brownies IRL, /k/ommandos? I know someone who that happened to, and I'm just curious
>>
>>45018856
Forgot to change my name.

>>45018922
>continues digging the grave, is about halfway finished.
>>
>>45019018
>>45018971
>>45018909
>>45018880
>To the LT
Sorry to have wasted your time sir

>Pulls the bayonet out of the man and looks up to Vimes

Looks like you were faster than me on that one Father. Are you okay?
>>
>as the body is being removed the corpse starts to mutter softly before the mark of Nurgle slithers across his forehead
>>
>>45019062
In the IRL instance where it happened, one /k/ommando put what was almost certainly semen in the brownies at a gun meet.
Everyone ate them.

>>45019048
Maybe, but.....I dunno, it's a load of wank mate.
>>
>>45019034
Troopers. Spread out. There may be more incursions.

>>45019027
Thank you Commissar. My hand was guided by the Emperor.

>>45019074
>Flicks off the chain knife, tossing it to the side.
I'm fine trooper. Help dispose of the body.

>>45019107
The Emperor is my shepherd...
>Lapses into soft prayer.
>>
>>45019107

..Get out of the way.

>Readies his power sword
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>45019107
>Harper's men pull everyone away from the corpse while Harper himself opens up on the creature with a Bolter.
>>
>>45019107
>Points out the mark
Work of the Great Corruptor.
>>45019153
Dispose of that blade, it may be tainted by the Lord of Decay.
>Appears deathly serious.
>>
>>45019107
Who's moving that corpse?
My men have the brownies...

>>45019034
Harper are you doing that?
>>
>>45019048
>>45019073
>Helps on the digging, sporadically, sniffing from time to time.

Thank you for this... both of you, neither needs to do this but yet here you are...
>>
>>45019034
>>45019153
>>45019107
>>45019027
>>45019018
>Helps Harper dispose of the body
You stormtroopers must see some horrible stuff.
>>
>>45019062
This happened once at one of the /k/ meetups. Guy brought brownies for the komrades, erry body liked em, fun was had, funs were shot, good times all around.

The next day they had a follow up thread, and it was then that the sick bastard revealed he had jizzed in the batter, and posted pics of him busting a huge nut in it.

And that's why /k/ will rape you with a rusty bayonet if you mention brownies to them.
>>
>>45019145

well this was an army thing and he got sick as a dog, so it was probably drugs or something in that case

>>45019186

"You have to destroy the brain!"
>>
>>45019189
>>45019197
>>45019186
>Harper's men aren't touching the body, instead preventing everyone else from doing so while Harper.....apparently does a rather average job at purging the creature.

Bloody dice srsly.
'Course when I DON'T need them to do good I'll get like triple 20's.
>>
>>45019195
>there is a woman with black hair walking right into the scene. Everything about her is completely unremarkable, from her face to her worn guard uniform. She seems to be lost in thought, and almost stumbles into Delta
... oh! F-forgive me. I...
Is this some sort of funeral? I am sorry, I did not mean to interrupt...
Please trust me for once, mh?
>>
>>45019243
>>45019189
>>45019187
>>45019153
>Readies his shotgun aiming it towards the creature just waiting for the word as Harper seems to want to be left to do the job professionally.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>45019197
Almost every fucking day.

>ten men jog up
"Sgt. Chong and 9th squad reporting, sir"
Have your Meltagunner destroy that corpse.
"yes, sir. Spc. Felix destroy it."
>>
>>45019243
>the foul body splits open and a vile stench fills the now crowded room.
>>
>>45019195
>stands there awkwardly
>>
>>45019195
It's the good thing to do, admittedly I might need to leave after we're done digging...I really need to look at that cargo.

>>45019297
>Alice looks up for a second, shrugs, then returns to her digging.

Don't worry about it.
>>
>>45019297
>his head shoots up out of the grave

What in Dorn's yellow balls?
>>
>>45019316>>45019311
>>45019243
>>45019187
>>45019153

Sirs! Everyone out now!
>Puts on his respirator.
>>
>>45019297
Who-?

N-no, don't worry funeral won't start until tonight, this is just the prepparation...
>>
>>45019311
>*click*
Did you forget to load it?
"Sorry sir!"

>>45019316
Shit! Gaskmaks on! NOW!!

>the squad and Jackson quickly pull a mask over their heads
>>
>wandering down the corridor the Ork notices the comotion
Woz goin on in 'ere boyz?
>>
>>45019187
>Nods as he keeps praying. When he finishes.
We'll scour this entire place.

>>45019316
>[PRAYING INTENSIFIES]
>He backs out of the room, away from the body.
>>
>>45019316

>>45019381
Good thing my lungs filter this shit out...

>Grabs the priest and starts running

"You Ok, rev?"
>>
>>45019243
>>45019303
>>45019316
>>45019359
By the Emperor! Everyone get your asses out of here!
>Harper and his troops, who thankfully already have sealed on, grab the people in the room and start pulling and dragging them outside.

>>45019311
What in the Emperor is going on with that thing?! That's the fastest conversion I've seen. WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?

>sees Jackson and his men.

Cook that room damnit!
>>
>>45019414
oops ignore
>>45019417

but still running out
>>
>>45019438
Sorry lads, the curse of forgetting to change the name happened again.
Always happens more often when I'm tired.
>>
>>45019359
>Pulls a Death Korps of Krieg-esque gasmask from behind his coat, fleeing the room with the rest
>>
>>45019331
>>45019335
No, I am really-
>>45019378
Oh, I see... it is rare for people to get a proper burial these days. He must have been a lucky one, having such good friends... if it does not offend you...
>she leans toward the grave and puts a small red flower near it, muttering some kind of prayer.
I will be gone then, forgive me again.
>the girl then walks away, passing right near Delta. You can hear her whisper something that may sound like "Farewell, Eversor", but as soon as you turn around, she is not there anymore.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>45019381
Fry It, Felix!
"On it!!"
>>
This could get really bad... should I chance it?

>Looks at the damaged Volkite Buster
>>
>>45019478
>the corpse is quickly burned away, screaming can be heard through the flames but it quickly dies down
>>
>>45019477
>watches the woman go
>mystified and befuddled

Just.... what?
>>
>>45019502

"You guys think the Dreadnaut's OK?"
>>
>>45019502
Quick get the Febreze!! And by Febreze I mean flamers!!
>>
>>45019535
That Dreadnaut has held together for 10'000 years, I'd say it'll be fine.
>Pulls the mask from his face, muttering
Heresy grows form idleness...
>Turning his focus to any surrounding subordinate Guardsmen
Luxury rations are suspended until this situation is resolved, any Guardsman seen indulging will be summarily executed.
>His voice rather cold and deadpan.
>>
>>45019477
>Literally the face someone who's seen a ghost would have.

>Looks back at the sarcophagus.

>Places her hand over it, next to the flower placed by the misterious lady, closing her eyes.

I didn't even get to know his age when he was with us... lucky him, he died of old age...

Most of us all start as kids... and die as kids... he is the first eversor I know of that dies of old age... and who's remains stay to be buried...

Lucky him...

I miss him...
I miss him so much...
>>
>>45019515
Who was that?
>>
>>45019593
Zoggin 'ell, well I'm off to work on 'Ol Skorchy if we don't get more grub
>The possibly not an ork walks away from the carnage of the radio booth to spend his evening with his shooty things.
>>
>Harper and his Stormtroopers are grumbling at the current situation and are watching over the unprotected individuals from a safe -for the non-Stormies- distance.

Throne damnit, looks like we're stuck in this bloody gear until someone gets some De-con gear up here...

>>45019593
>Harper acknowledges Victus with a nod.
Welcome to this Regiment Commissar! Believe it or not it's actually better than it used to be.
>>
File: Repercussions.png (42KB, 280x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Repercussions.png
42KB, 280x1000px
>>45019593
*from. Why couldn't it be a simple execution
>>
>>45019574

"By any chance, do you know anything about Volkite weapons? That big lizard took a bite into mine and i'm worried it'll explode if I use it now..."

>>45019593
"Hey, no non life-or-death summary executions around here without my approval. Any other methods you think are fine, go for it."
>>
>>45019654
>Somewhat scowling, he makes no effort to acknowledge the command.
>>
>>45019597
>Only now she realizes an astartes has been there all along.

Ah! W-we don't know m'lord... but as long as her intentions were as pure as praying for the fallen... she's more than welcome to return...
>>
>>45019597
>starts

Don't fuckin sneak up on me like that! And that's what I wanna know.
>>
>>45019515
>>45019594
I have no idea Gary...hang on.....most Assassins die as kids? How old -are- you Lixxy?

>>45019597
>shakes her head and looks to Behrend.
No idea Mi'Lord, but.....is the Teleport homer active? If we aren't having the ceremony now then I should get our cargo checked.
>>
>>45019535
I'm sure it is, somehow I think just charging things with a shotgun isn't going to cut it anymore if that is what we are up against, by the emperor, so that's what the warp can do
>>
>>45019593
It's simple he ate a brownie that was so delicious that Slaanesh recognized it and a daemon possessed him.

>>45019649
By what standards? De-con is on the way.

>>45019654
I might know a guy, yes.
>>
well I'm going to sleep now, night all
>>
>>45019728
night buddy
>>
>>45019700
It is online.
for future reference I like to imagine that the Kosmosknechts speak in a German accent.
>>
>>45019724
Well....from what we've heard this is your first possession in months. And that's an improvement over whatever you lot got up to before you arrived on Praetoria.

>>45019728
Night man.
>>
>>45019683
"Life is the Emperor's currency, Commisar. Spend it wisely. Or I will make you pull me around the ship in a rickshaw. Are we clear?"

>>45019724
"By might, you mean yes. What's the catch?"
>>
>Meanwhile in the Hangar...
>Wearing a respirator he carefully peels back a fresh decal he had been working on, on one of the few Valkyrie's they possessed.
>Fist pumping and throwing his mask of
Lookin' fly Exterminatus!

Beware, butts
>>
>>45019700
Well I started my services to the assassinorum 10 years ago, the intensive assassin training took me two years, I was taken in by the temple at age 7... N-nineteen?
>>
>>45019785
GAH BLOODY HELL. NAME. HOW DO YOU WORK?
>>
>>45019797
>Forces a response
Indeed, Throne Agent.
>>
>>45019804
I SPY AN AREOLA
MODS
>>
>>45019772
Mhm, thank you Sergeant.
>Alice salutes and turns to her Malleus comrades.
LIX, Gary, I'll see you in orbit when you're done here.
>makes a quick Vox call and is rapidly brought back to the Star, soon locating their cargo and checking it for damage.
>>
>>45019728
Cozy sleeps, may you lead the mightiest waaaagh of dreamland.
>>
>>45019830

"Good. I expect you to use your discretion, and find more creative means of disciplining the troops. Ones that don't require me to update the troop roster every time someone pisses you off."
>>
>>45019797
You'll have to hand over the blaster for some time, that's it.

>>45019785
I meant shit like this happens all the time. We just fought ripper lizards. Alright it is quite an Improvement.
>>
>>45019821
>turns his head
Never realized you were all that young...

>mutters
That explains her good body. And the emotional bugfuck trainwreck of her mind. Guess the hypnotherapy didn't take too well...
>>
new thread tomorrow, or another tonight?
>>
>>45019764
Sir I stabbed the creature with the bayonet on my shotgun, the commissar told the priest to get Rid of his chain knife after killing the creature, should I go requisition a new weapon entirely?
>>
>>45019901

>Greely unfastens the buster

"Honestly, i was more worried it was going to make another noise."

>Hands it over

"You take good care of it. It may be exhausting to fire, but at full charge it'll wreck almost anything."
>>
>>45019937
Oh def tomorrow. It's late here in burgerland, and fucking morning in Europe.
>>
>>45019980
Woop for fucking morning
>>
>>45019914
We start young and die young. If you reach the age of 30 you're "old". Assassins need to be in their most efficient physical health condition, or well what can be afforded of it given the job, if you're too old you're not as efficient as the youngling that started a year ago...

We don't hope to reach for a retirement anyways, completing a mission is our greatest reward, dying whilst completing a mission our best hope of death.
>>
>>45019821
>Alice blinks as she teleports, then immediately flicks on her Vox.
"You're only Nineteen?! Fuck me....."

>>45019937
I'd be down for one tomorrow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN. Also quick Alice must investigate the cargo comrade! What does it contain?
>>
>>45019956
If only Alice would be this complacent.
I'll get it back to you as fast as possible.

>>45019947
Are you emotionally attached to that gun?

>>45019980
It's not that late in Burgerland
>>
>>45019980
less than 4 hours to work can confirm morning thread too good
>>
I don't have to go get the dogs, so tommorow is fine.

>>45020013
Good. Kind of the prize of my collection at this point.
>>
>>45020013
>The Stormies scowl at that remark, but masked as they currently are, they show no visible reaction.
>One seems like he might be using his Vox though.
>>
>>45019937
Shit, 4:22 AM. I'd say next monday because I'm having finals at the university this week, but meh I can PROBABLY make it for a thread tomorrow.

Now I really should be fucking off back to the eye of terro- I meeeaaan fucking off to bed too...
>>
>>45020013
Well I've been carrying this one since Savlar sir, also I assume I've to wait he for decontamination too? Or Should I go get medical treatment, I turned in my respirator but my skin is exposed
>>
I got class tomorrow afternoon and night but I got like five hours in between so I'll be on then.
>>
>>45020007
>the cube is necron in origin, and your experience with Nyzart tells you that it contains heavily encrypted data that only the cracking cogitators of a xenology specialist even have the hope of decrypting
>>
>>45020004
That leaves much to be admired, but hasn't the Officio Assassinorum ever heard of juvenat treatments? You'll be of more use, complete more missions, do more good if you try to live long.

But don't get me wrong, I get it. Half the kids on Catachan die before they can walk, half again before they're old enough to enlist in the guard, and you're doing real good if you live to 25. I'm old now myself, though being around the Inquisition has put age in perspective for me.
>>
>>45019937
I'm brand new so don't know how much it counts for, but I'll be there!
>>
>>45020098
>Alice decides to forgo investigating the cube, in favour of checking out the other part of the Star's newest cargo.
>looks it over with a practiced eye and equally practiced hands
>>
>>45020159
>a Kosmosknecht techmarine walks by, tending to the teleporter bay
>>
>>45020093
One second...
>a squad of men run up with flamer looking weapons.
Alright this will sting a lot so suck it up.
>the squad starts spraying down the men and the room with high pressure triple sanctified holy water.
>>
>>45020190
>Alice bows to the marine as he passes, as one should when a guest on their ship.
My thanks for allowing us to use your Teleportarium Mi'Lord, it was most useful to ourselves, as well as your.....client I believe.
>bows again and returns her attention to the 'cargo'.
>>
>>45020107
Rejuvenation might work with certain temples, but gene modifications or certain drugs don't mix well with that process, often slowing down polymorphine's effects in my temple's case. It's looked down by most temples as far as I am aware.

>>45020007
W-what? I-is there something wrong? A-am I too young for this relationship o-or too old?
>She's on panic.
>Clearly has no fucking clue about which ages are "compatible" for a relationship. Not like the Temple would teach these things anyways..,
>>
>>45020198
Stands there and takes it, granted highly uncomfortably
>>
>>45020198
>The Stormies brace themselves against the torrent of water that is hosed at them.
>They check each other over once the process is over and start marching back to their section of the ship.
>>
>>45020240
>from what Alice can tell, the STC is a box similarly shaped to an imperial supply crate, olive drab and stamped with an illegible smattering of text
>>
>>45020242
"W-what? No! Of course not, just surprised that someone with your skills is the same age as me. Makes me feel.....insignificant."
"Also....nevermind that, can be discussed later. Yes, that'll do."
>>
>>45020198
>>45020281
>>45020284
After a few minuets of this the troops stop and give a thumbs up to the soaking men

>>45020317
Harper is coming onto Delta? What??? hahaha
>>
>>45020242
Ah ok. Makes sense.

>scoffs and rolls an eye at the impending drama
>mutters again
Both these damn girls need to grow up and get some dick, thronedamn...
>>
>>45020317
Y-you're not insignificant...
You're just cute...
>If Alice was down at ground level she'd see LIX blushing...
A-anyways... I'll finnish digging up Omicron's final resting place, thanks for the help with this, Alice...

>5 second pause.

I... I love you...

>>45020361
I know what you're thinking, Gary.

No... I'm not an stupid immature child...

...Not always...
>>
>Enters his quarters, pulling the coat from his back and slinging it over his bunk
>Under his very modest desk he pulls a small wooden crate
>Filled with bottles of Rahzvod
>Planting a bottle firmly upon the desk he procures a small drinking vessel, pouring and laying into the alcohol with gusto
>>
>>45020317
>>45020311
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THANK THE EMPS IT'S ALMOST TIME TO SLEEP.

Hm.....
>Alice checks the new prize every possible way for a few mintues then, after 'disabling' the network connection of her datapad, connects the STC hesitantly.
>runs a diagnostic.
>Alice hastily disconnects and properly stores the STC then busies herself with getting back on the Vox.

"LIX....it checks out, he didn't lie to us about the cargo. We've got decisions to make."
>>45020445
"Love you too lass. I'm a lucky Guardsman apparently......err.....sometimes."

>>45020343
My brain is not work so good right now. Shush plz, need to focus.
>>
>>45020281
So, How's life Gladraw?
>>
>>45020445
>smirks
>shakes his head

Every weapon has its downsides and weaknesses. But they can be mitigated. Fostering them doesn't make the weapon "special" or "quirky", it just leads to a malfunction at a crucial fuckin time.

But what do I know, huh? I'm just a washed up old Guardsman turned Stormie...
>>
>>45020543
>Alice feels inexplicably like she should be offended and she can't possibly fathom why.
>>
>>45020518
>starting a conversation on page ten
The absolute madman!
>>
>>45020589
Sounds like a personal problem on her part...
>>
>>45020591
Jackson dared himself to start a conversation on page ten? Then he actually did it?
>>
>>45020591
Nice weather were having?
>>
>>45020641
Well it might just be the lack of sleep talking, but he did sort of just call LIX a weapon, ergo, an object.
>>
>>45020543
>Smiles whilst finishing up the preplarations for Omicron's funeral.

I don't know why you hide your intellect over all that facade of lazyness and uncareness... you're quite wise when you actually think with your brain rather than with your dick.
>>45020497
I'm tiread AF too, so here is a plan I'll get LIX go up with Alice and they'll discuss about the STC (AKA: We go to sleep whilst the characters have a talk about it.)

A-a real STC!? I... We're finished woth this here, everything is ready for the funeral. I'm going up, we certainly -need- to talk about this.

Aaaand with this I'm going ti bed at 4:55 AM. Good night fellas.
>>
>checking his notes

"...Wait. If omicron gets sent back in time at an unknown date.. No. Dicking with that sort of thing always leads to trouble. Remember what happened to the Ordo Chronos."

"Anna- still a fickle bitch."

"Jackson - Has my super-awesome arm cannon, is lying about these space lizards somehow. I can feel it."

"Commisar - New to group, practical stereotype."

"OBJ - MIA, probably on honeymoon."

"Events -"

"Space Lizards - Something is off about them."

"Battlegroup Vympel/Somerius exterminatus - Still a mystery"

"Iron Warriors - Dealt with."

"Amelia - Lost contact after Somerius, back at Gospyria after tow."

"Belk- Still at large."
>>
>>45020689
"Mhm, best to discuss it on the Star, too many unwelcome ears back on the Penance."

Aye, chat while sleep. I'll probably stay conscious 'til the thread dies.
>>
>>45020682
Yup. And he regularly calls himself a weapon too. But it's not as simple as believing people to be mere objects. If it was, why, he'd be a Techpriest. Or better yet, You-Know-Who...
>>
>>45020698
Actually Greely, I'm not lying about the lizards this time.
>is looking over his own notes while walking around.
>>
>>45020698
nothing about Landsknecht marines?
>>
>Groans, having made a heavy dent in the bottle of Rahzvod, raising a toast to himself as he spins somewhat in his seat
Promotion out of this Penal Legion or death.
>Downing the drink he had poured himself.
>>
>>45020742
Erm.....an Eldar?...No....they think of everything as barbarians.
Necron?......No.......
Krieger?
>>
>>45020689
>smirks
Two heads are better than one, missy. Maybe that's why it's men who mostly get shit done, eh?

>most pleased with himself
>>
>>45020777
Ahem...
>>
>>45020767

[spoiler[barely on his radar with all the other shit going on[/spoiler]

>>45020759

Alright, Jackson, what's the truth then? Space Lizards? Seriously?
>>
>>45020831
The regenerative property is very appealing so I needed some specimens to conduct research.
>>
>>45020826
You see, because of what the original of that picture is, my brain sort of derped for a moment between Heretical Realm GM, or Chaos before it clicked.

Based unkillable Warsmith or just IW's in general?
>>
>>45020859

>Pulls out a copy of "The big book of AYYYY," Opens it to Jokero.

"Got it off Verasii earlier. Wanna come clean now?"
>>
>>45020909
What about them?
I'm kinda confused
>>
>>45020875
Heh, both, but him in particular. I think Amalek would certainly draw the attention of Molag Bal, with the sadism and cruel domination...
>>
>>45020964

Thought you said they were Jokaero in the group thing. Maybe you changed it, in which case, retcon this whole bag of shit with the lizards.
>>
>>45021024
I never said there was. Everyone was speculating what it was going to be, I just didn't want to reveal what was actually there.
>>
>>45021062

k then nevermind. But them getting out still seems peculiar. I get kinda fuzzy around this time, so im gonna sleep.
>>
>>45021101
Alright. Goodnight everyone.
>>
>>45021147
fuck spoilers
Thread posts: 529
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.