[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Blood Bowl/ General - Last Call for Season 2 Sign-ups!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 25

Old thread >>44925410
http://www.thenaf.net/
https://fumbbl.com/
http://bbtactics.com/
http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm

The latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

/tg/ FUMBBL group, signups are OPEN (rules below):
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Cknoor's tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

NAF News About GW's Reprint of Blood Bowl:
http://www.thenaf.net/2016/01/new-blood-bowl-miniatures-first-look/
>>
File: 1453657682686.png (70KB, 1333x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1453657682686.png
70KB, 1333x1027px
There will be two leagues next season. /tg/ League II, and /tg/ League II Rookies

The criteria for entry to /tg/ League II Rookies are:

>ANY coach, NEW or RETURNING, may start a NEW team

The criteria for entry to /tg/ League II are:

>ANY coach with can enter, with either a RETURNING team from /tg/ League I or a NEW team if they wish for a real challenge

After a 6-game Swiss tournament in both leagues, the top 6 teams from the main league, and top 2 from the rookies will play-off for the overall Championship.

https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Apply to the Group on FUMBBL with your [L] Team, and PM me (MauledByTheTigers) stating your team name and which league you wish to join. I've wiped a couple of applications from teams with games played or multiple applications. I will reply with whether you got everything right or not.

This means you can only apply with ONE team to join either /tg/ League II or the Rookies. Choose wisely whether you want to be a Rookie or not.

If you're "abandoning" a /tg/ League I team to start a new team, don't worry, they may play again one day, just don't have any non-/tg/ League games in the meantime with them.

Applications are closing tonight! Apply to the group and PM MauledbytheTigers on Fumbbl as soon as you can if you still want to join!
>>
Why do people get so upset when you bad manners foul? Like if you stall, are up 2 tds in the second half, or are playing lizards or chaos I am going to set up gang fouls. If you don't want me to do that don't play such an OP race.

Also how the fuck is a clawless team supposed to break AV9 without gang fouling?
>>
>>44994163
>Why do people get so upset when you bad manners
>>
>>44994197
Manners have no place in blood bowl.
>>
>>44994197
>2016
>not going out of your way to remove Sauri and Chaos Warriors from the game
>>
>>44994251
>>44994269
Sure but you can't expect babbies to not get mad even when it's justified and they let you.
>>
>>44994163
>Chaos and Lizards
>OP
Good memes.
>>
so you guys hyped for the new league?
>>
>>44994610

You better believe it!
>>
Seriously is there anyway to deal with stalling other than trying to pomb and gang foul his dudes every turn?
>>
>>44994610
Yes, even if this will be a uphill struggle all the time with Flings. But I'm ready and hyped!
>>
>>44994610
I am, although I am also worried that things will go south. At least if they do, I'll have fun, and I can try again with a different team.
>>
>>44994815
>>44994977
>>44995009
Well glad to see I'm not the only one!
>>
>>44994610
Oh boy oh boy oh boy. It's been too long since we had some league action on this board.

Hoping I play flings, gobbos or rats first up.
>>
>>44994610

My 1000TV dwarf team will prove to the world that dwarfs can be cute too
>>
>>44994610
Gunna set the average fouls per game record
>>
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3768485

My slaan team just got it's shit ruined by fucking elves

Do I wish to continue Y/N?
>>
Would it be possible to run like a fantasy football type thing to the tg leagues? Would anyone be interested or is this just stupid?
>>
>>44995998

I think that there might be a conflict of interests there, as many of the people participating might also be coaching teams whose players are drafted for the fantasy teams they're competing with.
>>
>>44995967
Keep going. Think of all the glory the team could get if you continue. If you suffered another match like that immediately, then I can understand you retiring the team.
>>
Found the best team
>https://fumbbl.com/p/team?op=view&team_id=830703
>>
>>44995998
Id only like slightly more stats from the leagues.
>>
I was very busy this weekend but I primed two bloodbowl teams to paint them soon(ish) and I finished the loose guide
>>
I don't know if BB:TM homebrew guy is lurking but if you've had the chance to playtest those teams I'm curious to hear how it's been going.
>>
>https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=830495
>>
Here's a sample from my guide:

S Tier
Humans
Orcs

A Tier
Amazon
Dark Elf
Dwarf
Norse
Skaven

B Tier
High Elf
Pro Elf
Wood Elf

C Tier
Chaos
Chaos Dwarf
Khemri
Lizardmen
Necromantic
Nurgle
Undead
Underworld

D Tier (as in don't)
Chaos Pact
Goblin
Halfling
Ogre
Slann
Vampire
>>
>>44999101
12939 words
>>
>>44999101

This is your beginner guide, right?

>Amazons
>A tier for beginners

Are...

Are you sure you know what you're doing?
>>
>>44999101
Vampires are viable at high TV
>humans
>good tier
>amazons
>good for anything other than a short season with no dorfs
>>
>>44999158
Once you get three levels though you've basically got three wardancers

'zons are great but they have drawbacks.
>>
>>44999158
That said I really do want /tg/'s input and hopefully there will be some good discussions about why teams are good and or bad

For example there are some widely conflicting stats about whether undead or necro are the best undead team and I'd like you guys to chime in about what you think about each roster, especially if you have fringe teams that you love
>>
>>44994067
Is there still time? I just invited a guy on fumbbl who promised to foul every turn
>>
>>44999198
>>44999243

Right but we're talking about teams that are good for learning the game.

Amazons are bad for learning the game. Amazons teach you that your pieces will never fall down when they're blocked, never have to worry about being marked, etc.

And then you run into players with Tackle and you don't know what the fuck to do because your fundamental knowledge of the game is skewed. They're as bad as Lizardmen in that regard.
>>
>>44999283
nah like, at least amazon have a 3 3 stat line you're not dealing with 6 4 - - on your blockers and stunty ball carriers which can literally run through the pitch

I do discuss the gap between S tier and A tier being a great deal
>>
>>44999101
Dark elves are NOT by any means for beginers

They can be good if you know what your doing but they lead to some bad ends if you fuck up
>>
>>44999457
Alright well what would revenue look like if three of your human blitzers died in the first game with your team
>>
This Gobbo fanatic slaps your gf's ass

He's got Block, MB, sprint, +mv, sure feat, +mv

What do?
>>
>>44999529
I'm german so he can have her
>>
File: $_1.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>44999529
Forgot image
>>
>>44999573
weird that's my paintjob, I never thought I'd see it end up posted around
>>
>>44999503
Don't pull that "DE are better humans" shit

Their blitzers aren't killers nor even get str skills, DE blitzers are the meat of the team with no big guy.

Don't be a meme spouting chuckle cuck
>>
>>44999529
If she was hit by a fanatic I'm pretty sure I don't have a gf anymore
>>
>>44999594
DE feature a high amount of ball moving potential, as much block as a human team and arguably more defensive capabilities than humans since they can dodge away from being marked frequently.

I'm not saying they're better humans I'm saying they compare favorably to humans in what they offer to new players who are learning the game. Is Bloodbowl easy? No. There's no easy team to learn the game with, it's not an easy game. If you just blindly click about a pitch you probably won't learn how to play very well. Yeah, teams have disadvantages, that's why the game is so good, each team has strengths and weaknesses.

What would your tiers look like?
>>
>>44999685
Move DE down to at least B with the elves if not lower, and move the undead, chorf and necro teams to A

HE should be lower than Pro elves but higher than DE, HE and DE are bad teams to get good on but good teams to get great on
>>
>>44999737
The tiers aren't ranked, each tier is alphabetical

Delfs are in A tier because they have more block than any other elf team and feature a lot of av8.

HE technically have more av8 but it doesn't really matter on the thrower since he's not supposed to be scrumming it up and you don't strictly need a runner on the DE team.

If I did rank the tiers though HE would still be above pro elves, pro elves have nerves of steel which dramatically change how the passing game works and definitely teach bad habits.
>>
Why do I like playing Stunty teams so much?
>>
>>44999853
you're a scholar and a gentleman
>>
>>44999853
Gobbos are best
You cannot beat the joy of running a fanatic into a crowd
>>
>>44994027
I want to sign up, but I'm really shit and havn't learned bloodbowl yet.
Do I need to look at anything besides the LRB6? I'm playing orcs.
>>
Here's the guide

So You Want To Start Playing Bloodbowl Version 1.0
http://pastebin.com/raw/5fKgBA8F

I also put it on steam for easier editing and possibly readability
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608152704
>>
>>45000050
Look up the plasmoid playbooks
>>
>>45000080
Is the current battlescribe OK for bloodbowl? I see lots of conflicting rulebooks out there. We use version 6, right?
>>
>>45000133
I just use excel or google doc spreadsheet

no need to over complicate things
>>
>>45000133
Battle scribe?
I'm pretty sure thats for the wargame

Here see this http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/playbooks/Art%20of%20the%20Waaaagh.pdf
>>
>>45000155
>>45000171

Can you link me to resources for that? Or should I just do this for myself? Sorry, I'm really shit here, and I've tried using the wargame. Is this not just an online version, like vassal is for 40k?
>>
>>45000192
What are you talking about
All you have to do is read the pdf and guides to help you out

everything you need is on fumbbl too
>>
File: sampledata.png (63KB, 494x947px) Image search: [Google]
sampledata.png
63KB, 494x947px
>>45000235
click team roster
https://fumbbl.com/help:LRB6RaceStrategy

use your spreadsheet program of choice
>>
How viable is it to have a goblin in an ork team?
Are you gimping yourself if you get one?
I wanna get into orkz and goblins look fun.
>>
>>45001336
I recommend that you get a troll if you want goblins, since with the troll's Throw Teammate ability, you can potentially perform 1 turn touchdowns with them and throw them at players in an attempt to kill them. Just hope that they don't get eaten by the troll.
>>
>>44999101
I feel like CDs and Lizards are both at least as easy to play as elves. Necro/undead as well, but I think I understand why its split.
>>
>>44999457
Delves are somewhat easy to learn on honestly. Assuming you don't grab witches or assassins. but blitzers/runners/linelfs are a very solid team with the ability to move around the pitch easily which is a good trait for newbies.
>>
>>45001574
a big thing with CDs and Lizards is you're reliant on agi 3 ball handling without any skills to back them up

With lizardmen you also have to play somewhat differently than most teams since all your normal guys have to protect the skinks, and again you don't have any skills to help you with blocking, passing, or catching (hand-offing).

With elves agi4 helps a lot with ball handling and with CD you've got the 6 3 3 7 hob goblins which also kind of need to be protected and you want to manage your spp to try and score with agi2 pieces.
>>
Being a rookie coach, I am so hype for the league!
Share your wisdom vets! What sacrifices does Nuffle demand? What rituals should I perform for his blessing?
>>
>>45002344
Chorfs are some serious shit.
Skaven explode really easy
Treemen go faster than you think

Also watch some replays
>>
>>45002344
foul wardancers if you ever have a chance
>>
>>45002344
>>45002383

Fouling in general is not to be undervalued.

If they've got someone important on the ground, make an effort to foul them. High strength players, players with Guard, high movement players.

Learn how fouling works, always leave it to be the last thing you do, only use expendable pieces for it (like linemen), and plan for a Stun result. You don't do with the expectation it's going to remove the piece, you do it because keeping that particular player on the ground for at least one more turn is worth the risk of having a player ejected.
>>
>>45002383
This. As a man who tied a game last season because of a wardancer getting a td when I had ample time to kick him earlier, always kick em.
>>
guys what's the brett roster in bb2?
>>
>>45003479
Peasant Ma6 Str3 Agi2 AV7 Fend G
Blocker Ma6 Str3 Agi3 AV8 Wrestle SG
Blitzer Ma7 Str3 Agi3 AV8 Block Catch Dauntless GP
>>
>>44994067
I applied yesterday and i still got no answer nor did my team get accepted,should i worry?
>>
>>45004324
no?
>>
>>45004324
did you send mauledbythetigers a pm which explains in what league you want to paticipate in?
>>
>>45003926
Prices?
>>
>>45004544
0-16 Peasant Ma6 Str3 Agi2 AV7 Fend G 40k
0-4 Blocker Ma6 Str3 Agi3 AV8 Wrestle SG 70k
0-4 Blitzer Ma7 Str3 Agi3 AV8 Block Catch Dauntless GP 110k
>>
>>45004436
Ok then
>>45004449
Yes,thank you
>>
What do you think our final numbers will be in both leagues?

Do you reckon we'll get a few last minute sign ups to make things interesting?
>>
Reminder that Wardancers are your friends, and when you give the boot to a friend you're losing a friend

and you don't want to lose a friend, right?
>>
File: 1391986653290.png (48KB, 592x203px) Image search: [Google]
1391986653290.png
48KB, 592x203px
>>45005590
I'm playing orcs, what's a kicking between friends?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

Gfi!
>>
Schedule when?
>>
>>45001633
A n00b doesn't know not to grab those guys at first
The fancy positional look way cooler than the blitzers and linemen. They tend to take them and not understand that they need the other guys to keep their fragile asses alive
>>
>>45008657

Mauled said when he has time to do it today depends on his work, but I'm guessing we'll probably be started by tonight.
>>
>>44999529
Going with the end result from last thread, make him a 300k Star Player. Let everything burn.
>>
>>45008748
It's also a pretty easy lesson to learn. I made that mistake, took me a single friendly game with a friend to realize that I had no grasp on all the positionals' skills and not enough rerolls to support my lousy play. Went and made a 3 Blitzer, 1 Witch, 7 Lineman team, did way better.
>>
>>45008748
Yeah but in BB2 a little pop up comes and says "hey, we can build your team for you" and then wham, easy team purchased
>>
Decided to give my DE lineup a spin on Cyanide.

Witch Elf dead by second game.

I'm steeling myself for the fixture reveal.
>>
>>45010668
never start with a witch anon, they're too beautiful for this world, destined to burn out before we can truly appreciate them
>>
Right, I'm home from work. Watch this space.
>>
>>44994163
>Chaos
>OP

noob quotes
>>
File: tg leAG 2.png (75KB, 1333x1108px) Image search: [Google]
tg leAG 2.png
75KB, 1333x1108px
Right then, one last rollcall. I somehow missed off mc_cloud despite him being one of the first to PM me. I've looked through and think he was the only one to slip the net though.

Right, one quick question:

Are any of the Rookies brave enough to start in the Vets league? It's no big deal, but even numbers in both means we can avoid bye weeks. First to reply will be moved and I will offer them my personal gratitude.
>>
>>45011250
My body is not ready, or rather i am not ready for (dead) bodies of my goblins, so sadly not me
>>
File: BB2.jpg (464KB, 1134x1266px) Image search: [Google]
BB2.jpg
464KB, 1134x1266px
I challenge anyone to find a player worse than this.
I have briefly scanned his teams' histories and havent actually found a single game that he won at full time and not by concession. Admittedly, i havent checked all 800 of those.

But seriously, how can someone be so utterly unbelievably shit after so many games.
>Plays chaos with 16 players
>Fouls every turn with no bribes or even assists.
>Rolls 1-die blocks shamelessly with players who have no block, as his first action, on turn 1 with only 3 RRs available.
>Always spends his entire full 2 minutes, while clearly having like 5-second connection delay.
>>
>>45011486
>https://fumbbl.com/p/team?op=view&team_id=234730

I raise you
>>
>>45011531
Shit he has changed is roster recently. Last time I checked he had about 6 dirty players while saying he wouldn't play a game vs a team with a dirty player.

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?op=pastplayers&team_id=234730
>>
>>45011250
Fuck, I really need to get a better understanding of the FUMBBL UI. When are you planning on starting?
>>
>>45011598
We are starting right after someone moves to the vet league or later today.
>>
>>45011531
>https://fumbbl.com/p/team?op=pastplayers&team_id=234730
Oh wow. I guess BB2 just doesnt have the capability to let people go in such full retardautism mode.

>This is what happens when you give people a wall to write their thoughts on.
>>
>>45011394
>Not wanting dat petty cash as goblins
>>
>>45011711
Im underworld bro
>>
>>45011756
Well I can't exactly tell. There is a rookie goblin team too.
>>
>>45011756
>worrying about underworld goblins.

I played 6 games and lost one to a dodge roll. You'll be fine.
>>
>>45011873
>Making an assertion based on a limited past experience in a highly stochastic enviroment.
>>
>>45011905
>Being a coward
Sounds more like a Skaven player to me Jim.
>>
>>45011531
what the fuck is "1/3rd chance to virus"
>>
Underworld goblins are fine. It is known that underworld goblins can only physically die one of three ways:
-trips on GFI / dodge
-swallowed by troll
-rolled doubles and was given guard/+ST in previous game
>>
>>45011935
I think he is referring to LRB4 niggles. It use to be a niggle meant you rolled a dice before the game and if you got a 1 they player would miss the game.
>>
>>45012004
ok but why the fuck is he calling the old niggle a virus?
>>
>>45011905
>Using big words.

Look at this High Elf player.
>>
>>45012074
I am pretty sure he is autistic and english isn't his first language
>>
Thank you Based chopa.

Let's get in on like Donkey Fucking Kong!
>>
File: frog.jpg (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
14KB, 400x300px
>>45012667
Now give me my vets league writeup
>>
>first match vs av9 orcs
Why did it have to be orcs?
>>
File: TG League II Round 1.png (30KB, 952x551px) Image search: [Google]
TG League II Round 1.png
30KB, 952x551px
[HYPE INTENSIFIES]

The /tg/ FUMBBL League II is live!

Go have fun with each other!

Make sure you fucking PM each other and use the website's Scheduler function, it allows people to see which matches are Upcoming.
>>
Chorfs, oh dear. Well, I can always bully some hobgoblins
>>
>>45012924
So it actually wasn't alphabetical.
Oh well time to kick some worst elf ass.
>>
did anyone jump in right away?
>>
File: Line3&4.jpg (330KB, 949x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Line3&4.jpg
330KB, 949x1600px
Should I rolljordan frogs or wait for these ones?
>>
I am confused.
How do I sign up for the fumbbl league?
>>
File: blood_bowl_2_announcement_003.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blood_bowl_2_announcement_003.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Is there any reason to get this when i already have BB1?

What exactly are the advantages of this game?
>>
>>45012924
>against Amazons
My sponsors came through again.
>>
>>45013108
Ah shit, I'm too late, arn't I? Fuck.
>>
>>45013125
more players, nicer animation.
>>
>>45013179
-Tackle intensifies-
>>
>>45012924

Oh no, I am so sorry Azazoth.

You had to go up against Crab immediately again.
>>
>>45013199

You just missed it.
>>
>>45013199
Rest in Peace, you.
>>
>>45013299
God fucking dammit. How long are leagues? A week? A month?
>>
>>45013125
Bretonnians
More online coaches and teams
Better graphics
imo the UI is better, it's not perfect but neither was BB1, especially when BB1 came out

Also if you buy it now you get some DLC for free (as they release it) so early adoption is good.
>>
>>45013355
~6 weeks plus playoffs, could be less if we play fast.
>>
>>45013371
I was trying to figure this shit out last night. Oh well. For next time, how does someone sign up?
>>
>>45013403
You make a new team in the league setting, after you finish building the team and are happy with it it will be like "[L] Your Team Name" and you go to the /tg/ fumbbl group and you "apply to join group" and pick the team you made.

Next you PM mauled by tigers about which league you want to be placed in
>>
>>45012924
>i got haflings w1
i dont know which feel i should feel
>>
>>45013403
you go to our group page and under members at the bottom theres a thing where you can apply with a team. Then PM mauled.
>>
>>45013462
stunty game nice.
>>
>>45013541
>hot goblin x hafling action
niiice.
>>
I hope you hooligans are ready for some Blood Bowl, because we have our first confirmed match schedule.

The Dead Doornails and Frug's Jumpers will kick off at 3 am server time on the 27th. For those of you who can't read a book much less a clock, that is 27.5 hours from now!

Don't miss the carnage!
>>
>>45013948
27 hours from now?

That's doable
>>
With the return of Frug's Jumpers to the Vet league I present one more writeup to go with the rest of the Veteran League intros last thread starting from >>44968042:

Frug's Jumpers (1/2/2): The Jumpers took a free win in the last season against the Knife-Ears when the DE team mysteriously disappeared for a couple of weeks. This has not helped the ongoing allegations of under-the-table match-fixing by team Kroxigor Frug, with many would-be-investigators pointing to his performance earlier in the season against the Salary Simians. Coach chopa maintains that Frug is "far too dumb" to engage in any backroom dealings. Controversy aside, the Jumpers continue to develop at a steady pace and as long as the team can avoid (or bribe off) an official inquiry they can expect to see the team really come into their own this season.
>>
What is this weeks most hype game of main league? What do you think the most interesting match of babbies will be?
For me its ONR vs Leatherhands and, to not say my match, Chaos Pact vs Necroes
>>
>>45014108

Gotta be Dwarfgakuen vs. Quickslithers.

I expect some damn Skink casualties, and hopefully a dead Saurus.

Dorf stronk.
>>
>>45014231
The league would be way better if everyone just killed eachother and I played like elves every week.
>>
>>45014251
I will make sure to kill as many Amazons as I can.
>>
>>45014108
My picks for the two main league matchups to watch:
1. Animeted Clothing v. Belladonna's Nightshades
No doubt about it, this is going to put the "blood" in Blood Bowl. The one thing that Azathoth needed to avoid round 1 was getting matched against Dwarves, and even worse for him he gets to go against the far more seasoned Animated Clothing rather than the less skilled Kawaii Dwarfgakuen.

2. Buddhist Elves vs. Rolling the Rat Risks.
AV7 all round means this will be another brutal match. On paper the Elves have more in the way of skills, but Skaven movement means the Rat Risks will have the edge in picking their battles.
>>
>>45012924
Just a reminder to everyone that FUMBBL has an IRC server for coaches - details are in http://fumbbl.com/chat.php

Unfortunately the details didn't get included in the OP this time, but we've been using the #tg channel - swing by if you want to chat. Just connect with any IRC client to irc.fumbbl.com and type /join #tg
>>
>>44994027
Anyone interested in playing bloodbowl 2, on steam? Friendly matches.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/shower_thing
>>
>>45014491
Threadly reminder that there is a /tg/ bb2 group, creatively named tgbloodbowl2.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2
We also have a league, with 6 man round robin going on. Look up for /tg/ Fumbbl Rejects.
>>
>>45013948
Second confirmed match, Big Bad Evil Guys vs Caged Maniacs in a knock down drag out fight for who's the baddest.

13:00 server time today.
>>
90 minutes till the first Game. Rookie league's Doomstar Requiem(Chorfs) versus Wurld's Ej Face Fumpers (Orks)

New team from LogicsFate versus New Comer Jammanl

NO BRAKES ON THE HYPE TRAIN!
>>
File: level up.png (469KB, 1031x499px) Image search: [Google]
level up.png
469KB, 1031x499px
Just rolled singles. Second piling on player?

Also
>tfw you totally human bullshit the fuck out of a team
>tfw you win on a dodge out of a tentacle, into a 50% pickup, into a second doge, into a 50% throw into a 50% catch with no reroll.

So 3+, 2 die 6+. 4+, 3+, 4+, 4+
>>
>>45015099

Do I want to wake up at 6 am to watch this?

I just might.
>>
>>45012924
>Going agaisnt the poundinator
>>
>>45015652

You're actually in luck - he's out of commission for the first game from his semifinals match.
>>
>>45015705
Well, I might have a hope. I'm pretty terrible, but yolo
>>
>>45015747
if you can't win, foul
>>
>>45015894
Planned on it. I got 13 guys (yeah bloat I know, I forgot to get rid of my -str lineman)
>>
>>45015916
-str lineman? more like foul piece
>>
>>45015948
my thoughts exactly
>>
MMM and I donut know anymore in the TG league are going to be playing tonight, starting soonish, between 10 minutes and and hour, whenever we sched it

Vampires versus Goblins, should be pretty good, I'm hoping he rolls lots of bloodlust
>>
ORC V CHORF 5 minutes!
>>
>>45016624
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=814470
>>
>>45016624
Goblins versus Vampires in 30 Minutes!
>>
>>45016606
Meanwhile, I hope his trolls sit there and drool while his weapons get sent off early.
>>
>>45016996
Nah my trolls are 100% human fed free range trolls, they're the smartest organic centric trolls this side of california
>>
>>45016606
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=814485
game is now.
>>
>>45016606
Game is here.
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=814485
>>
I'm making it illegal right here right now to play a match when another match is already happening

I can't follow more than one reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>45017741
>not having 5 match windows open at the same time
What are you, a casual?
>>
>>45017959
I can't even fit 2 whole clients on my only monitor
>>
>>45018038
Get more monitors. Alternatively, get bigger monitors. Preferably, do both.
>>
>>45017741
The nice thing is that the spectator client has a replay mode and a full log. Not quite as nice as following live but you can rewind or at the least scroll up to see what you missed.
>>
>>45017455
>>45017462
And the game concluded 1-0 in favor of Maximum Marvelous Maiden. How was the match guys? I know that I fucked up a few times.
>>
>>45018867
It was entertainingly brutal
>>
>>45018893
I need a goblin pun to replace the one I lost
>>
>>45018867
Pretty solid vampire play - goblins took your team through the blender, but hey, you won. You can swing by the IRC for my feedback; it seems to be where most of the spectators hang out to chat post-match.

I think my favourite comment from the peanut gallery was "Poor Chiyo-chan is probably just lying on the bed and thinking that maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all."
>>
>>45018917
*a goblin bread pun, or at least a bread pun
>>
>>45018944
>>45018917
nevermind, I got one, tortkilla will be my new mvp, just you wait and see
>>
steam going up at twotch tv/iamnsc
>>
Two friends have been trying to get me to run a BB2 league for them. Ask them both to join the FUMBBL league.

They both won't because graphics?

Where do you get not shit friends?
>>
>>45019545
Did you tell them that FUMBBL has way more teams?
>>
File: Bretonnia_01.gif (4KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
Bretonnia_01.gif
4KB, 80x80px
>>45013367
What are the Bretonnians like? Anyone mind sharing a breakdown of positions' stats and costs so I know what I'm in for?
>>
Blitzer - 110k
7/3/3/8
Block, Catch, Dauntless
G/P on level

Blocker - 70k
6/3/3/8
Wrestle
G/S on level

Lineman - 40k
6/3/2/7
Fend
G on level

I haven't quite gotten a handle on them yet, all I know is the linemen are hilarious to toss into the LoS.
>>
>>45019814
>Not calling them their true names "Knight, Yeoman, Peasant"
>>
>>45019814
rerolls are 70k so they're pretty expensive
>>
File: Bretonnia_00.gif (4KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
Bretonnia_00.gif
4KB, 80x80px
>>45019814
Thank you.
>>45019889
Are these traditional names of for the positions? I don't see Bretonnians on FUMBBL, so I assume they're not LRB legal. Besides, wouldn't Errant, Questing, and Grail be better?
>>
>>45019558
YES!
I told them about the teams, inducements, how much better spectating it is, how you can tag players, how much better it is to have non random match making, better rules and more.

And then each, separately, muttered uncommittedly and repeated the word "graphics"
>>
>>45019949
Bretts are from Fumbbl, secret league.
>>
How do you guys come up with team names? I usually can't get through half my team before I run out of steam, and even then I usually hate them by the time I'm done.
>>
>>45020270
I usually do like puns, then I look at lists of things

It helps that I love puns and pun a lot
>>
>>45020270
I just let my cringiest autism take me over.
>>
stream's back boyos after that break
>>
>>45016606

>I'm hoping he rolls lots of bloodlust

Those were some seriously thirsty vampires.
>>
>>45021370
they were average sadly, and they didn't kill any of their own guys :(
>>
>>45019960
Being someone who started playing with BB2 and has yet to play on fumbbl, (first game this week with the /tg/ league tho), I give a simple advice.

Ask them if they would rather play HOMM 3 or 6 (or 7 i guess?). If they don't choose 3 you no longer have friends.
>>
>>45011486
I feel a lot better now
>>
>>45020270
Can't go wrong with puns or goofy combinations.

My skaven team, hood rats, is rat/cheese related words with rapper names. Mice Cube, Cheazy-E etc.

Now trying to come up names for my Ork Team, Unhealthy Greenz, combining green veggies and fruits with harmful, fighting stuff, ex. Artichokeslam. Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>45021541

I'd be pretty happy if I played against an elf team and they kept rolling that many 1s.
>>
>>45021669
smokale
>>
>>45021669
Lymesol
>>
>>45021669
Cabbagent Orange
>>
>>45021669
Tat(sumaki Senpukyaku)soi
>>
>Try my first fumbbl game
>Opponent leaves the room while I'm a little stumped on my turn for a minute

Welp. How long can he be out of the room before the game takes action?
>>
>>45021944
FUMBBL tends to disconnect people from time to time. Wait for a bit to see if he returns.
>>
>>45021944

https://fumbbl.com/p/help?op=rules

Read the bit about Disconnections.
>>
>>45015099
>Jim: Well Bob, we’re all ready to hear your expert analysis of todays big match. We have a bell ringer, a real Bad vs Evil style match, with theheterick’s Big Bad Evil Guys facing off against mc cloud’s Caged Maniacs.
>Bob: That’s right Jim. I’m really looking forward to it. Firstly, we have the Big Bad Evil Guys, theheterick has spared no expense in luring the nastiest 7 examples of 7 separate races. I doing so, he has had to skimp on the team training, so they only have 2 rerolls available.
>Jim: They’ll have to play really conservative Bob.
>Bob: When you’re right, you’re right Jim. But with 3 Big Guys, if they play well The Maniacs may have some trouble. Additionally, Dark Elf Renegade Cobra Commander looks set to be the main ball carrier, being so much more agile than his comrades. If he can play to his best, expect to see some magic happen on the field.
>Jim: I hope you don’t mean that there’s a wizard in the stands Bob.
>Bob: And for mc cloud’s Caged Maniacs, he again has limited his team training to ensure that 2 werewolves were available for the match. Couple that with 2 ever-reliable wights and 2 flesh golems for the line, we should see a nice strong push from the necros.
>Jim: No ghouls then Bob?
>Bob: No Jim, just zombies for the fodder, and he has no-one on the bench, so early failures to regen could cost him. I think the werewolves will be tasked with picking up balls, and they may even end up trying to play the football as well.
>Jim: Thanks Bob. I can’t wait. Join us at 13:00 server time for the match, here on the home of /tg/ fumbbl, the Necromancers Broadcasting Circle, NBC.
>>
>>45022559
desu I love 3 big guys 2 rr, not like your big guys can use the rr anyways
>>
>>45019949
Bretts aren't from LRB6 or CRP; they're a BB2 original like the Khorne roster from Chaos Edition. Although the BB2 roster is lifted from a popular fan version - plasmoids.

Like >>45019981 notes FUMBBL's also been working on methods to let leagues run their own custom rosters - that stuff is still under development though.
>>
http://pastebin.com/d4N4BrGG

update with the "first team to start with" guide, I've now included bits about Khorne, Simyin and the Brets.

The guide is of course still very much a living document and is being evaluated and edited so any insights you have would be appreciated.

What I don't appreciate is people posting "dark elves should be c tier" without any logical arguments supporting their claims.

Thanks.
>>
>>45022721
I don't see Khorne's guide in the pastebin. If I were to search 405. it brings me to the Lizardmen section instead of Khorne.
>>
>>45022997
oops, didn't update the ToC

Khorne was pushed down to 504, sorry, thanks for catching that
>>
>>45022721
updated pastebin

http://pastebin.com/6Y2EQ1mS

and of course the steam guide has also been updated

>>
Who's up next this round?
>>
>>45025021

I would assume >>45015099
>>
Today at 19:00 Server Time we will have the anticipated game between Quicklisthers and Kawaii Dwarfgakuen!

The Kawaii dwarfs may look outmatched, but with 400k inducements, there's some serious potential for them to lay down the hurt. Will they put an end to the reign of Brood? Or will they too be trampled underneath the scaled feet of the lizardmen?

In 7 hours, you can find out!
>>
Also today around 22:30 server time One Night Rack will meet the Caledor Leatherheads
The Poundinator is taking the day off so expect peaceful and friendly discussion and maybe some flower sniffing
>>
Laaaadies and gentlemen, the TALABHEIM BUFFOONS will be performing in the ring with MONKEY MAJIK *TODAY!* Come and see the spectacle at 5pm server time and be AMAZED at the acrobatic feast to come!
>>
Caged maniacs vs Big bad evil guys starting now!

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=814568
>>
>>45026284
And the game concludes with a 1-1 tie.
>>
>>45026284
>>45026629
That was fun. 1st game ever with Pact and they performed about how I thought they would. They have the potential for some bullshit if it all works though.
>>
>>45025734
>>45025821
>>45025917

You monsters, I won't be able to watch any of these.
>>
I like that my opponent in BB2 can just straight up buy himself a wizard for no penalty if he has too much money in the pockets and I can't do anything about it because I bought first. Thanks Cyanide
>>
Today, in just less than 10 minutes get ready. We have the first veteran match of the season:
Animeted Clothing v Belladonna's Nightshades

There will be dodge, tackle, and plenty of blood.
>>
>>45025917
It begins. https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=814624
>>
>>45028169
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=814623
It is on.
>>
How'd the games go? I can see the end results but I don't know how it all went down.
>>
Thanks to a colossal tidal wave of bullshit, Talabheim Buffoons have managed to eke out a draw with Monkey Majik and even snag a kill!
>>
>>45028255
RIP Gory "in the house" Baxter.
Shedding a tear for my brother that didn't make it.
>>
File: ngbbs52c3dbce540d4.jpg (28KB, 367x367px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs52c3dbce540d4.jpg
28KB, 367x367px
>>45029333
>>45029352

the best one is what went down, press F to pay your respects

;_;7 F
>>
Does anyone have the /tg/ pitch templates? I'm finally looking to make a logo for the team.
>>
>>45029653
Here you go, since I am the one who happens to run the album:
http://imgur.com/a/BzEqA
>>
Tonight at 9:30pm est 3:30 cet we have Bretonnion Werewolf in Tilea v. Candy Rappers.
>>
>>45029686
>http://imgur.com/a/BzEqA

Thanks, I've got no idea what I'm going graphics-wise but will try to do them justice.
>>
>>45029722
That's fine. Graphic Design isn't my strong suit either. If you don't see any colors that you like, PM Pizzapocalypse on FUMBBL with a request.
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=814673

The Quickslithers/Kawaii Dwarfgakuen match has begun!
>>
>>45029686
I like the bottom one, the red and tan.

Makes me want to start an italian/pizza/pasta themed team for next season
>>
>>45030007
I originally made that using the Naggarond Knife Ears' colors out of boredom. I don't know if they will ever use, or if they even know this exists.
>>
File: idonutevenknow.png (99KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
idonutevenknow.png
99KB, 360x450px
>>45030088

I used it anon
>>
>>45030115
Oh cool. Thanks for using one of my templates. I appreciate it.
>>
>>45030155
my only complaint was how you didn't have an outline on the text and you changed that right away

they're cool pitches
>>
HUGE bloodbowl 2 sale on steam
>>
>>45029790

>0 - 0 at halftime

I'm at work and can't watch, what the hell is going on here?
>>
>>45030255
Not huge, same as the winter/christmas sale. That said, you will also get the next 4 dlcs (norse, unded, nurgle and some other shit) for free. Which sounds like a good burgain until you realise the faggots are not supposed to be charging for them in first fucking place.
>>
>>45030855
Oh, good work anon, I would have missed this. It's actually cheaper in GBP than it was over xmas.

Fucking LOL'd at them trying to push a pack that contains Chaos Edition as well though.
>>
>>45029790
It has ended 1-0 in favor of the Quickslithers, to the disappointment of the crowd.
>>
File: asdasdasd.png (51KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasd.png
51KB, 360x450px
The Red Fang Rockets will take on new boys the Foot Blooters in around ten minutes, be there or be square!
>>
File: 1448892285705.png (23KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
1448892285705.png
23KB, 382x379px
>toy chainsaw
>drunk wizard
>paper AV9
>crappy winnings

there must be a jew profiting from this absolute scam
>>
>>45031130
The Dwarves are Goblins, the costumes were made to make money from Nippon BB viewers.
>>
>>45031130
The jew is probably involved with the lizard people, since the dwarfs just happened to be playing against Lizardmen.
>>
>>45031087
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=814730
Game is now.
>>
>>45030855
I think it was 40% off on christmas and now it's 50%.
>>
>>45031283
This game has ended in a 1-1 tie, with Mauled barely able to tie it.
>>
>>45025821
We'll be starting a bit faster than expected
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=814799
The happy times are here!
>>
>>45030855
half price for a AAA game is good discount goyim

it came out late September man, 50% after three months is considerable savings.

The dlc lizards and welfs are also on sale.

If you were on the fence and you chill in this thread semi-frequently you should probably just give in to the match-fixing-jewish-lizard-people-illuminauti and buy bb2
>>
>>45030855
>until you realise the faggots are not supposed to be charging for them in first fucking place.

>developers shouldn't be paid to program
>artists shouldn't be paid to make 3d models and skeletons
>animators shouldn't be paid to make animations

why
>>
>>45032650

>falling for DLC-culture cancer

Why. Ten years ago if you only got ~33% of a product you'd be like "what the fuck".
>>
>>45032768
one bloodbowl team in minis is like 200usd
>>
>>45032833

That has little to do with it though. Collecting and painting miniatures is a hobby in it's own right, they're not just chits.

Yeah, the premium ones like Willy Miniatures and RNestudios can charge €100 (so around $120) for a full 16-man team, which works out similar to your usual Malifaux/Infinity-level "skirmish" miniatures. But you do get some very well cast, amazing sculpts for that. If you want to stay to a budget, Impact! also give you 16 men for like $30 and Black Scorpion are cheap too.
>>
>>45032833
Hell theres the Undead/necro team thats 24 miniatures for 130usd from greebo on KS right now. Full teams only hit that with crazy people on ebay and thats rare these days.
>>
Jesus Christ Tooby

What the fuck are you feeding your team? Creatine laced corpses?
>>
How much strength is too much strength?
>>
>>45033945
>too much strength
>>
>>45033945
ogre team
>>
Anyone got any ideas for converting a Dark Elves team from plastic?

I've got a cheap and simple Khemri and Lizardmen team each from secondhand plastic kits, was thinking of chopping up some Kabalite Warriors for Dark Elves but have never actually handles any of their models.
>>
Tomorrow at 20:00 default server time will be
River Styx Runners versus Froggy Fractions!
>>
>>45035110

I've seen a lot of Dark Eldar conversions
>>
>>45035110
Wyches box from deldar is the standard in plastic delfteams (usually with a mix of corsair/spearmen/deldar warrior bitz)
>>
File: deaddoornails.png (67KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
deaddoornails.png
67KB, 250x250px
Just a reminder that we have the Dead Doornails vs. Frug's Jumpers in 2 hours at 3:00 am server time.
>>
>>45036185
Taking over/unders on which turn frug decides to not play and my first failed leap roll.
>>
>>45036749

Over under 1.5?
>>
>Tfw you win against chaos because they couldn't gang foul your last knight to death

I went from 1300tv to 800, chaos is such a cancer team on blood bowl 2 its unbearable.
How many teams go with the 4 horsemen and 7 sins for their warrior and goats respectively? Its almost every fucking team
>>
>>45037162

Well, to be fair - there's only 3 players to choose from and not very many reasons to take less than 4 warriors.
>>
>>45035110
my delfs are wyches and kabalite

I also had a fantasy assassin who was lying around

Just need a pair of witchelfs
>>
>>45036185
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=814896
It is on.
>>
Looks like today at 8 pm server time we will have two matches, tune in at that time for the hypest game yet:
13,5 elfen in zimbodien vs fruitimals
>>
>>45037294
No he is saying everyone names their warriors War, Famine, conquest, and death. And then name all their beastmen greed, sloth, wrath, pride, gluttony, lust. and envy.

I totally did that too when I started playing
>>
Meme magic is real you guys

Decided to restart my human team and I won because I made a high elf snake eye a dodge on turn 15.
>>
In what seems to be a trend in the first week this season, the Dead Doornails match against Frug's Jumpers ended in yet another tied game.

Frug himself was in fine form, and the Djinness Globe Record committee is currently investigating to see if he's set the new bar for "longest time spent staring at ones feet uninterrupted". The usual rabble of whether or not the bone-headed bullfrog has been accepting bribes was also a hot topic after the game.

Similarly, the Late Herr Hausen has come under scrutiny for his terrifically botched, could have, should have been game-winning pass in the final seconds of the match. Some are claiming that he had secretly enchanted the ball to inspire rumors that he was the late ancestor of famed elf thrower Soaren Hightower.

Both teams came through the match with no permanent injuries, however, so they ought to be raring to go in their games next week!
>>
My crippled blitzer just rolled +st. Also good job sugar knight on tying the game up.
>>
Animeted Clothing vs. Belladonna's Nightshades (2-0): Despite the presence of a chainsaw, a raging Minotaur, and a horde of bloodthirsty dwarves, this game was surprisingly casualty-free, with mostly KOs for the Nightshades. As expected the Clothing rolled straight on through the Nightshade defence for a 2-0 win. Minotaur One Parka Man has left the team to seek employment at the family butchery. As for the Nightshades, they can rest a little easier knowing their toughest matchup is behind them.

Quickslithers vs. Kawaii Dwarfgakuen (1-0): Newcomer dwarves put up a valiant defence against the previous season's champion, even bringing a wizard and a chainsaw to the match, but a piddly fireball and thick Saurus hide put an end to their hopes early in the first drive, allowing the Quickslithers to grind out a 1-0 victory.

Caledor Leatherheads vs. One Night Rack (0-3): The Leatherheads struggled to find their footing quite literally in this matchup despite not having to go against the fearsome Poundinator, giving up several key turnovers due to failed dodges and just seeming quite flatfooted in the face of a perfect One Night Rack defence. The Referee Union has issued an official post-match statement saying that "claims of ONR steroid abuse" are "groundless" and "unfounded" and that players display "development within natural deviations".

Red Fang Rockets vs. Foot Blooters (1-1)
The brand new Foot Blooters fought the Rockets to a standstill with the help of some old Ulthuan contacts - astute spectators spotted a Loremaster of Hoeth in the stands throwing a devastating arcane blast into the tight-packed Rockets drive, sending orcs flying and allowing the Foot Blooters to steal a touchdown. The Rockets came back with a vengeance in the second half, leaving the elven team too injured to manage a meaningful defence, but not enough time was left to bring the game to more than a tie.

Replays are available from your local Cabalvision provider! (i.e the FUMBBL match overview)
>>
>>45041215
And an update on the Rookies:
Talabheim Buffoons vs. Monkey Majik (2-2): A spirited offense by both teams turned into an ugly all-out fouling war in the second half. "A perfect example of a pair of teams who don't understand how to play the ball" was the intro line of our commentary desk, but the entire staff was found shanked with elven knives and covered in ape fur, so we'll refrain from further comment!

Doomstar Requiem vs. World's Edge Face Frumpers (0-2): Orc Blitzers Drun Spleenrippa and Throd Brainrippa were the stars of this match. Spleenrippa put Bull Centaur Thunder Horse out of commission on the first drive and made a few key pickups, and Brainrippa displayed an amazing ability to actually catch thrown passes, scoring 2 touchdowns on passing plays. When asked about his success in the post-match interview Brainrippa cited the need for "dextamarity" in extracting delicate organs like the brain.

I Donut Know Anymore vs. Maximum Marvelous Maiden (0-1): First *and* second blood of the rookie league goes to this match, with death on both sides! Despite all their secret weapons backfiring, team Donut was able to horribly maim the Maidens in their inaugural game, which was unfortunately not enough to let team captain Chiyo-chan score the game-winning touchdown.

Caged Maniacs vs. Big Bad Evil Guys (1-1): An early case of "critically stupid" caused a collapsed in BBEG's front line, allowing a unusually rapid passing play for Caged Maniac's first score. The BBEGs rallied in the second half despite intense pressure from the Maniacs, fighting the ball downfield in a series of handoffs to tie out the game.
>>
Don't go anywhere, thread.
>>
>>45041215
Hey now, I put one TD on the board against the chaos dwarves. I'll take a LITTLE credit for that. Also, the whipping of Areto, who dropped a re-rollable 3+ catch in the end zone after her teammate, succeeded at a GFI, picked up the ball, GFI again and rolled a 6 for her long pass will proceed as scheduled.
>>
I fuckin' love bloodbowl
>>
>>45044276
Vs chaos
>>
Couple questions /tg/. Share your wisdom.

1) How do you not tie as dorfs or orcs? It seems like i need 4-5 turns to score. So unless the opponent scores too quickly in his drive i cant do 2-1. Any tips besides git gud? I am already working on that one.

2) What skills do you give lineorcs (BB2 perpetual league)? My second lineork just lvld. First one has dirty player. Should I get another dirty player?

3) Orc blitzer rolled dub 5's so i can get dodge/jump up/ +ma.
+Ma seems pretty attractive.
>>
Will the rounds for both leagues be synchronous?

Will the vets have to wait for the rooks to finish or vice versa? I assume yes because we have a combined post season, but I thought I'd ask
>>
My opponents first action of the game was an 67% dodge 2 gfi into a 2d blitz on a blodge piece. He passed with no reroll.
>>
>>45044636
aaaand he just made 3 67% dodges and two gfis through tackle zones to get to the ball.
>>
>>45044676
ive failed both gfis i took.
>>
>>45044728
He hasnt not rolld a pow on a dodge guy yet and he got a PD aswell as his blitz. He hasnt injured anyone so i havent felt the need to care yet.
>>
>>45044845
Gave his 4 agi beastman -st.
WORTH
>>
>>45044478
>So unless the opponent scores too quickly in his drive i cant do 2-1.
Answers ranked from best to worst options:

1. Best answer is not to get into that position in the first place - pressure your opponent and don't let him score. If you steal the ball on his drive, consider just turtling up and preventing the score rather than risk stealing a TD.

2. Keep steady pressure on the opponent so he needs to score ASAP or lose the ball. If you prevent him from screening/caging the ball carrier he'll have to keep moving the ball up and score. This sometimes means making dodges (a 3+ dodge out with RR isn't the worst thing) and other plays to keep a threat of a blitz on the ball. When making high risk plays, consider how badly they erode your future position - for example, a reckless blitz on the ball is not actually that bad if you've got other orcs in range to repeat the same thing again next turn. But if you blitz with your only player in range and he KOs himself you've just handed the game to your opponent. Keeping the perception of the threat is important.

3. If the opponent manages separation and has the ball in a stalling position with no easy way to threaten it, focus on the rest of the team that isn't protecting the ball and bash/foul them to serious injury and/or death. You'll usually have a man advantage since there usually tends to be 2-3 guys protecting the ball carrier, allowing you to mass against the rest of the team. A 1-0 lead is easy to overcome if the other team has no players to deploy! Additionally, this often will encourage an opponent to score faster, to save his players from further injury.

4. Finally remember that all teams can pass, even if they're not good at it. Orcs in particular are actually not terrible, with AG3 and Pass on the Thrower. For slow teams, you cannot do the elf-style passing game - instead, you want to cage up around a pass target deep in your opponent's field and try to make a short/medium pass from the centre.
>>
>>45044916
I think it bears mentioning that sometimes the best course of action is just to throw the ball to an empty square, Yeah itll cause a turnover but it may just win you the game
>>
>>45044553
Yea we're running simultaneously. If vets finishes faster its not *that* big a deal (we should be playing the same amount of rounds).
>>
I have a question regarding our fummbl league:

How is the special play pack availability decided?
Last game i played i only had options to pick cards from Dirty Tricks or Magic Items decks. Why were the other decks not available?
>>
>>45048190
The other decks are not in the game because programming is a bitch to do.
>>
>>45044478
>What skills do you give lineorcs (BB2 perpetual league)? My second lineork just lvld. First one has dirty player. Should I get another dirty player?

Its almost like you are not trying to win, but just hurt the other team's players. In that case, you should have picked chaos.
Otherwise, you'd be taking block/wrestle, tackle or some other more useful skill.
You remind me of one ork guy i once played who had MB on all of his lvl2 Black Orks. Not even his 6 rerolls helped him.
>>
>>45048439

Dirty Player is really good for lineorcs, hurting players is one of their main ways to win. Wrestle and Kick are also good skills for them though.
>>
>>45048439
>Its almost like you are not trying to win
??
Dirty player is the best skill you could give a lineorc and also the only skill you should give him
>>
>>45048464
>>45048480
>Not picking it AFTER you have block on 2-3 lineorks
>Thinking of having more than one DP

I dont know about you guys, but my team is usually busy throwing blocks, providing assists and overlapping tacklezones, which means i dont always have a good foul opportunity. And DP works its best only when you have at least like 3-5 assists, depending on target''s armor.
>>
>>45048575
>Having 3 line orcs
Just grab kick and dirty player on the two. Kick if they get any more levels and start anew.
>>
After the initial rush is over, can I finally start complaining about slackers not playing their games?
>>
>>45049521
You will have more than enough opportunities, im playing my match on saturday evening
>>
>>45049589

Schedule it, son!
>>
>>45038749
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=815076
The heat is on!
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=815076
match is up, fruitmals vs 13,5 elfen in zambodiem
>>
>>45049721
Not this anon>>45049589
But I think I'm his opponent it should he at 5 (GMT -5) When I'm out of work
>>
Anyone going to this? Not sure how many people have 100% GW model-only teams though...
>>
>>45050579
>>45050585

>dead elf on the first human turn
>bone headed ogre stuns itself

This is a good start.
>>
>>45050745

Second*
>>
>>45050670
>Not sure how many people have 100% GW model-only teams though...
It really wouldn't be fair to set that rule after all these years w/o models being made
>>
>>45050831
Yeah I imagine no one is going to show up. Especially for £55 and the NAF Championships being earlier in the month. I guess if you kitbashed your team entirely out of GW miniatures that'll work. Also they're using LRB 5.0? WTF?
>>
File: 1334606715461.jpg (92KB, 773x768px) Image search: [Google]
1334606715461.jpg
92KB, 773x768px
>Start at 1300tv
>get fouled and slaughtered by a tryhard chaos (still won) and lose a knight, a guard blocker and a peasant flat out died
>Not including all the MNG
>down to 800ishtv
>Ready to trash the team
>take heart and get into a game
>Manage to win, with only 2 knights and he concedes, despite not losing badly or permanate losses
>niether mvp goes into the 3 peasant linemen
>Next game: Chaos
>2 of my guard players are back
>peasant acidently kills a beastman on a 1db
>knights can go down
>he ragequites turn 5, first half
>I now have 5 guard pieces and all 4 knights again at 1400tv

Good end. Is having 2 benchwarmer peasants a good idea? I have enough
>>
File: 1372373670133.gif (15KB, 700x221px) Image search: [Google]
1372373670133.gif
15KB, 700x221px
How the hell are you supposed to get good with lizards? I thought that they were supposed to be easy, but my saurus are always locked down and skinks aren't good at stripping balls from players.

I dunno, without block, I feel like I'm playing purely on luck and opponents being dumb rather than my own merits.
>>
>>45051043
Protect your skinks
Draw out your defense
Once sauraus get block and guard things get easier
Don't play agaisnt bretts, especially at low TV
>>
>>45050585
This game has ended 1-0 in favor of 13,5 elfen in zambodiem
>>
we need a new bread
>>
>>45051962

I'm on it.
>>
>>45052543

>>45052543

>>45052543
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.