[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biopunk Quest #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 24

File: Biopanks, boyos.png (144KB, 319x400px) Image search: [Google]
Biopanks, boyos.png
144KB, 319x400px
"T-the Titan's! They're here!" one of the Nymphs - an oversexualized subspecies of human - called out, running into the church.

"Th-they're with a W-witch too, another witch!"

A Witch? That meant another huge cyborg-lady, didn't it?

The fleshy, scarlet-skinned Witch that you knew chuckled, with a television screen on a tentacle shining next to her.

"RUN, CHILDREN." she boomed. She looked at the leader of her harem of Nymphs. "ADAM, TAKE THEM TO YOU-KNOW-WHERE."

You rushed to an angle through the which you could see the open entrance. Through it, you saw a massive pair of blue-tinted hands crawling up, with a few huge men and women carrying rocket launchers marching up alongside her.

"Fffgzt. Hello, Red." an elderly voice said, through the same mechanical zing that your Witch had, but clearer.

"AAAAAY. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CALL ME BY THAT LAME NICK-NAME... *BLUE*?" she replied, putting herself en garde. "WHAT DID YOU WANT, HRM? WEREN'T YOU LIKE, HIBERNATING?"

"Fffzgt." It seemed to need to load its speech system each time. "This is a special occasion, Red. I want the young man. The pure human you have here."

"OH, WOW. THERE IS A PURE HU-?"

"You know who I *mean*." she interrupted.

"I'M SORRY BAE, BUT HE HAS A PRICE THAT IS TOO HIGH FOR YOU TO PAY." the red one replied. "LEAVE."

"Ffffzgt. I will take him by force, if I must, Red." the blue one then said. "But I can offer you plenty Titans, well-breed and well-gened ones. Isn't that tempting, child?"

"I GOT ENOUGH WANK DUDES OF MY OWN, THANK YOU, DEAR."

>Flee with the other Nymphs.
>Flee on your own, away from the Nymphs.
>Grab one of the Red Witch's spare weapons and hide nearby. However, they seem heavy, and you've never used them before.

>Write in
>>
File: 1453244636826.png (235KB, 694x390px) Image search: [Google]
1453244636826.png
235KB, 694x390px
-Typical rhythm is aprox 15mins for votes, then 15 mins of writing. I may take a bit longer if I drawfag.
-Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=BioPunk
-Twitter: https://twitter.com/Valencia_qm
>>
>>44993529
They seem to know where there's a shelter, and while they're reasonably disposable to the Witch I assume she still puts some effort into protecting them. The shelter's our best bet.
>>
>>44993529
>Grab one of the Red Witch's spare weapons and hide nearby.
>>
>>44993529
>Flee with the other Nymphs
Come my sexy brethren. I shall lead you now!
>>
>>44993529
>>Flee with the other Nymphs.
>>
>>44993529
>>
File: JennyIsStillAlive.png (265KB, 612x498px) Image search: [Google]
JennyIsStillAlive.png
265KB, 612x498px
You decide to flee with the others. You follow Adam's lead, and rush with them through the back door. "There is a sewer entrance further ahead" he instructed. "The others know where it is, go in there with them."

As you ran, you could hear the two witches colliding into each other.

"NOT TODAY, HAG!" Red exclaimed, with a hiss of screeching metal in the background, and bulletfire.

"Fffgzt. You cannot injure me, Red." the azure one said, amused. "I will regenerate."

Behind, you could see a small battalion of Titans running in towards you, but as you left, Adam, the last one behind, pressed a button, plexiglass-dooring shut the Church entrance.

"C'mon!" he yelled, and gestured forwards to you.

Part of the Chruch behind you then collapsed, as the two wrestling Witches fell onto it.

"You cannot *tire* me, Red." the azure one said "I cannot fatigue."

"You, however, are limited." she added, and suddenly, the Red Witch bellowed.

"AAAGH! WHAT-WHAT IS THIS?". You heard her flesh warp and bend.

"Turbocancer. Enjoy."

You turned back to look, seeing how the scarlet Witch's flesh seem to try to regurgitate, and then, a lump of meat seemed to travel from her arm, down to her core - and then, her hatch popped open. Her other arm dunked into one of the tanks and pulled something out, and tossed it away, having it land nearby the back of the Church.

It was Jenny, deformed, and now "twisting" with the turbocancer the Witch originally had.

"You can't keep that up forever." the azure one mentioned. "You've only got so many spare Nymphs in you to sacrifice."

You were right at the sewer entrance. "Just jump down, c'mon!" Adam yelled from within. "Goddamn it, kid! Jump in!"

Jenny was moving - or what she had "become". It coughed and its lungs started to inflate and deflate exageratedly.

She was alive. The Red Witch had lied.

>Go back to the Church and rescue Jenny.
>Jump into the sewer with the rest.

>Write in
>>
>>44994274

Our waifu is cancer, TURBOCANCER!
>>
>>44994274
>Jump into the sewer with the rest.
I'm pretty sure Jenny is beyond saving. Either from what the Witch did to her or the turbocancer.
>>
>>44994274
>>
>>44994274
I wonder how good that Nectar is.
>>
>>44994274

We have to at least try.
>>
File: BlueWitch.png (370KB, 1081x877px) Image search: [Google]
BlueWitch.png
370KB, 1081x877px
You rushed back towards Jenny.

"IDIOT!" the Red Witch bellowed towards you as you ran towards the fleshy mass on the ground.

"SHE IS DEAD, GO WITH THE OTHERS NOW!" she pleaded, desperately.

You ignored her, and grabbed Jenny. She was breathing in your arms - she had to be alive! You immediately notice that her body had deformed into something similar to a heart. Was this how the Witch absorbed the Nymphs? She made them part of her organic system?

"Fffgzt. Boy." the Blue one said, trying to shove aside the Red Witch she was wrestling with. "I can save that girl, if you want. Come with me."

"SHE IS LYING." the Red one said, and then let her weight drop to one side of the Church, falling to block one of the paths around it. Right after, you could hear barrages of rockets. She was blocking off the Titans that were chasing you.

"R-RUN YOU FUCK!"

She tried to hold the Blue Witch back as well, but she managed to crawl closer towards you. She didn't seem to be able to chase you down if you fled, but she did have a chance to reach you if she used one of her oversized arms.

"Trust me." she said, looking at you with her wrinkled face. "I invented the system that made her like this."

>Flee back in with Jenny, back with the other Nymphs.
>Take the Blue Witches side for now.

>Write in.
>>
>>44994747
The red witch is clearly not to be trusted.
>>
>>44994747
"I think I'd rather take the side of someone who doesn't eat six year olds."
>>
>>44994747

Fuck it, the red witch is a bitch anyway
>>
>>44994747
I trust neither. However, we know Red at least, still needs us alive for her surgery.
>>
>>44994747
>>Flee back in with Jenny, back with the other Nymphs.
>>
>>44994747
>>
>>44994825
>>44994870
>>44994873
Not sure why one should trust one who apparently can give someone Turbocancer. I don't trust Red, but of the two, we know she want us "Pure Human" alive (as of now)
>>
>>44994747
>"Trust me." she said, looking at you with her wrinkled face. "I invented the system that made her like this."
I don't trust her, but that claim's too absurd to be a lie.
>>
>>44994945
Turbocancer ain't as bad as eating children at least
>>
>>44994747
>>
>>44994945
She can also, supposedly, fix turbocancer. Also, the whole child eating thing. Though they probably both eat Nymphs of some sort.
>>
>>44994747
>>Take the Blue Witches side for now.
>>
>>44994962
>>44994995
I have a strong feeling that all Witches eat Nymphs. And probably Super Soldiers too.
>>
>>44995035
In that case, the one who invented the system probably has the information we need. The Red one doesn't know enough.
>>
>9 votes
>8 posters, including OP
Seems legit.
>>
>>44994747
>>
>>44995099
Actually, only 8 of those 9 quotes are votes. One of them is a comment. >>44994960
>>
>>44995099
Make that 9 votes, 8 posters>>44995121
>>
>>44995139
Well I just posted >>44995121 after getting back here from dinner, so if anyone's same fagging it isn't me.
>>
Grab a gun, or knife and threaten to kill ourselves unless we get answers.
>>
>>44995160
Sure you did. And that's why you didn't bother to notice that it's been more than 15 minutes, right? Work on your lies, anon.
>>
>>44995218
Yeah, I had missed some stuff and was too eager to post and catch up, totally forgot about the time limit. I feel kind of dumb now. But not samefagging. Just stupid.
>>
File: BlueFace.png (49KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
BlueFace.png
49KB, 196x258px
"I accept." you tell the Blue Witch.

"N-NO, PLEASE!" the scarlet one begged, still trying to contain the Titans and the other Witch "SHE CAN'T HAVE YOU...". You started to walk toward Blue, carrying Jenny.

"NO... MY... OPERATION. MY BRAIN TRANSPLANT. YOU PROMISED. WE HAD A DEAL."

You had already planned on betraying her long before this. The current moment was simple the time to do so. "Goodbye, Witch." you said, simply.

"Ffffgzt. You're only a plagiarizer anyway, Red. Taking my designs, and not even doing them correctly. No wonder you needed that transplant." The blue one underlined. "Rot."

---*---

You were now marching with a troupe of Titans. Each of them was easily 9ft, and extremely muscular, men and women alike. They all seemed very stoic, and none of them did a motion without deliberation. The Blue Witch was carrying Jenny, but instead of having her inside, she was held in one of her massive hands. Some of Jenny's vein-limbs has fused into the Witch's skin.

"I can't hold her forever." the Witch said. "We need to get her to a tank."

She then looked at you, warmly. "But she is safe. We will get back to the tribe soon enough. Don't worry, child"

>Talk with the Blue Witch. Ask about who she is, and her relationship with Red.
>Try to socialize with one of the Titans.

>Write in
>>
>>44995564
>>
>>44995564

>>
>>44995564
I want to know what's the deal about Witches in general, honestly.
>>
>>44995564
>>
>>44995564
Most importantly, ask what the importance of a pure human is. Wouldn't hurt to ask what kind of gene stock the Witches came from.
>>
>>44995564
>>
File: RedWitchPortrait.png (56KB, 294x378px) Image search: [Google]
RedWitchPortrait.png
56KB, 294x378px
"Who... Are you, Blue?" you wondered. "You're a Witch, right?"

"FFfzpt. Correct." she said, as you marched further, away from the central area and into the suburbs. "I'm *the* Witch. I invented the system. Long ago."

"How did Red plaguerize one, then?" you asked.

"FFfpzt. She got her hands on my designs. Her grown-Nymph-dependant system is a terribly outdated, though. I'm surprised she got it working on her own, and has been living on it for so long."

"Nymphs, Titans, Witches... I know that the Nymphs are the rich folk, and the Titans supersoldiers. From what gene stock did you come from?"

"FFfpzt. None." he admitted. "I'm likely from your generation, child. Just much, muuch older."

"Then why do you need a 'pure' human?"

"I'm no longer a pure human myself." she said. "After having to take so much organic matter from others, to compensate that I have run out of cellular divisons of my own, and from so many sources, I'm a custom abomination. Each Witch is different too, we're patchwork. I've already taken on so many forms too, over so many *centuries*.... I'm no longer human, child. I've become something... past it."

"But I will soon no longer need to live in this miserable state." she then added. "You are exceptional. You are a living, breathing sample of a pure human. You're a unique chance, for all of us. For our future."

"But how?" you asked.

"Oh, you will see." she chuckled. "But for now, rest. And take your Nectar injections. My Titan here has a couple for you."

(cont)
>>
You arrived at the Titan's town. It was a group of wooden houses, and Titans walked across the street, each seeming very busy. They didn't seem to be social either, but you could notice human warmth in their short greeting and exchanges as you passed by.

"Ffpzt. We're going to my apprentice." the Witch said. "She is more... Dexterous than I am. She can treat your friend."

You arrived at a separate hut, with machinery and spare parts on the outside. The Witch took one of the tanks that were sitting there, and attached it to a contraption, to fill it with the same bright red fluid that the Red witch had in her own tank. Then, she peeled Jenny off her hand, and dunked her in there.

"Yo, Big Blue!" a cheery voice chimed in.

"Hello, Pampi." the witch greeted, turning to look at the hut's entrance. "You still haven't cleared out all of this junk out here, it seems."

Pampi seemed like a Nymph - and an exceedingly exaggerated one. Her face was youthful with huge, cartoonish eyes, and overall, overflowing with an exceptionally healthy glow - even for Nymph standards. However, her lips, breasts and buttocks were distastefully gigantic and round, coupled with a waspish waist and long legs. On her shoulder she carried a small pack of a sort, with a intravenous cable from it to behind her elbow.

"Aaaaye.. Sorry. And hi, Nymphboy!" she then told you. "So, what are we up to today, Boss?"

"Fzt. We need to revert this girl."

"Aye! On it!" she exclaimed back.

---

"Make yourself at home, boy." the Witch had then instructed you. "I'll make the arrangements for your stay. Pampi will handle the girl"

> Go back to Pampi and try to help with the reversion process. The tech involved was very similar to what you had worked on with the Red Witch.

> Go outside and check out the "junkyard" of contraptions Pampi had outside. Perhaps you could salvage something and make something of your own.

>Go to the Titan's town and check it out. Try to socialize with them.

>Write in.
>>
>>44996490
>Go back to Pampi and try to help with the reversion process. The tech involved was very similar to what you had worked on with the Red Witch.
>>
>>44996490
> Go back to Pampi and try to help with the reversion process. The tech involved was very similar to what you had worked on with the Red Witch.
Ourselves and our knowledge is the primary thing we can trust. This is a one time opportunity, better study it, we can do both the ohters later
>>
>>44996490
>Go outside and check out the "junkyard" of contraptions Pampi had outside. Perhaps you could salvage something and make something of your own.
>>
>>44996490
>>
>>44996490
>Ask why the tech level is all over the place here - these buildings are freakin TRIBAL tier, surely they could at least make some solid concrete ones if nothing else.

>Ask about the virus that nectar protects you from - is it possible to engineer a longer lasting cure that doesn't need routine doses?
>>
>>44996490
We're a tech guy. We must learn of what this future tech could do so we can potentially adapt it for something of our creation later.
>>
>>44996626
Some good questions. They can make and cure turbocancer, but they live in wood and straw huts? Awful strange. Concrete bags from before the fall of civilization should still be good to use, too - shit doesn't really go old. Should be plenty of that shit still around to use, especially in industrial facilities.
>>
>>44996490
>Go back to Pampi and try to help with the reversion process. The tech involved was very similar to what you had worked on with the Red Witch.

Hope you guys realize that Jenny isn't going to be happy about you going against Red
>>
File: Semen-t.gif (72KB, 593x430px) Image search: [Google]
Semen-t.gif
72KB, 593x430px
>>44996726
Hell, it's not that hard to make from scratch if you're good at rigging things up. And considering how this bitch has kept updating her tech and has working biotech at her place, there's absolutely no reason she couldn't make some of the machinery required for making cement and concrete.

Revolutionize the apocalypse, ye uneducated fools
>>
>>44996905
>>44996726
No anon, that's a man's job. She couldn't have done it on her own, and the titans are porbably more robot than human.
>>
>>44996972
>and the titans are porbably more robot than human.
and this nymph is porbably more tit than human.

and its wonderful
>>
>>44996745
>Jenny isn't going to be happy about you going against Red
Don't care. Red was eating her. Even if blue ends up being just as bad, there's a chance she isn't. If nothing else, she's still helping us after we're in her power, so either her word is her bond, or she needs our willing help. Either one is a + over red, to me.
>>
>>44997154
No I am sure she is also 40% ass

>>44997197
I think we should learn what we can, and dig towards independence as soon as we can either way. Better be prepared than sorry
>>
>>44996972
They're stoic, but were greeting each other warmly in town, so they're showing a human enough semblance. Probably a hardwired pack mentality.
>>
>>44996490
I've been thinking and come to some worrying conclusions. We're apparently valuable BECAUSE we're near pure human stock.
The witches are "out of cell divisions" and looking to do brain transplants.
Are we the intended recipient of said transplant or breeding stock for a new line of transplant stock?
>>
>>44997255
>dig towards independence
Agreed. But if we can be independent with allies, that's better than independent and alone. Especially with biological war machines running about.
>>
>>44997302
We need more info. If we can make a cloning lab somehow, we'll be sitting pretty, either way. And I'd bet it's breeding stock.
>>
>>44997351
Sure sure, but we'll need some levrage asap, so our "allies" will think twice about using us as raw material.
I am like 60% sure we wouldn't have lived much long after we successfully finish the transplant.
>>
>>44997415
Only 60%?
Red definitely seemed the type to throw people away once she ran out of use for them. I'm sure Blue has an agenda we won't like too, but at least she's willing to spend the resources to save someone in order to get on our good side, instead of just demanding our help.
>>
File: TankJenny.png (203KB, 284x451px) Image search: [Google]
TankJenny.png
203KB, 284x451px
You decide to go help Pampi with the process. Her hut was a mish-mash of a log cabin and high-tech hospital of a sort. Jenny was outside, in the tank, and she was here, collecting instruments and running some programs on a computer she had. After telling her that you'd lend a hand and who you were, she asked you to get this and that tool.

"So, you've got experience in this kind of stuff, Vanilla?" she wondered.

"Yeah. I've worked on something similar with the Red Witch."

"Reddy? Damn, son. I used to work for her too." she giggled.

"Really now?" you asked.

"Yeps. But I got treated like trash." she admitted. "I was too curious. I learned how to read, and got a generous serving of Red's bad side."

"But hey. You already know how that is, right?" she chuckled.

"Yeah. Red is certainly a bit of a, well. Bitch." you admitted, amusingly.

"And that voice. C'mon, can't she turn it down or something?" she giggled.

--*---

(cont.)
>>
>>44997631
It wasn't 60% because I trust in Red's benevolance, I just figured that someone with the techsavvy to do a brain transplant has other uses, on long term. Then again, she might have just made sure we never get in Blue's hands.
>>
>>44997783
>Red's benevolence
You a funny guy. Let's not forget at the very start when she found us, and assuming we were of no use to her, the first thing she did was literally throw us away.
>>
File: TitanGirl.png (766KB, 628x625px) Image search: [Google]
TitanGirl.png
766KB, 628x625px
After preparing the tools, and working on rigging machinery to perform the reversal process - which you discovered would take a few days, and even then, she wouldn't turn to full "normal" until a few months time. But at least, she would be able to be in a wheelchair and operate like a normal human, just not look like a particularly pretty one. Until then, you could only wait for Jenny to awake from her coma. She didn't seem to have any cancer in her either, you've noticed. The Blue Witch must've "taken" it with her, somehow.

The Blue Witch came back, although, sluggish. She seemed tired.

"You're overexerting yourself, Blueee!" Pampi said, and ran up to her. "You shouldn't be active for so long!"

"Iii... Heh...It's alright, Pampi." She breathed out. "I'll get to rest soon. But first, Pure one. I've arranged a special first night for you."

"Yes?" you wondered.

"Ffzt. I want to get to work right away. I need more samples, and I can harvest them from fetuses.."

You inhaled. "But what for?"

"I have several women here." she said. "Ffzt. Take whoever you fancy. At least five, preferably. They won't say no if you say that you from with my orders."

You rose an eyebrow.

"They aren't of your fancy? I'm sure we have some very appealing ones, though. You could just give me your seed in a jar too, and I'll artificially inseminate them myself." she offered. "Whatever works better for you."

"Ffzt. I want you to feel comfortable here."

>Go to town and claim women.
>Give seed in a jar.
>Deny politely. You're not doing this.

>Write in
>>
>>44997869
"They won't say no if you say that you come with my orders."

Tyyypo lol.
>>
>>44997843
>Write in
Can... we.. get some thinking time?
>>
>>44997843
Sure. I'm down with stem cell research, it's what we were studying at uni, after all.

Assuming the women are willing.
>>
>>44997843
Honestly, I'm opposed to abortion, but we're gonna need to pull some weight to keep or stay, so I say
Just think of it as paying Jenny's medical bills.
But try to find more willing ones without having to result to telling them its an order.
>>
>>44997843
>Give seed in jar
>>
>>44997843
I'd rather have willing women over ones taking orders. I'm sure you understand.
>>
>>44997843
>>Give seed in a jar.

>sorry, its just....i was raised differently than people around here. do you remember what society was like when it was our time? for me that was [insert how we've been awake]. i've been adjusting but this stuff takes time you know?
>>
>>44997843
>>Go to town and claim women.
ones like the pic plz
>>
>>44997843
>Write in
Do you need stem cells? Because there's other ways to get those, assuming you have a lab set up.
>>
>>44997843
This >>44997908

>Want us to be comfortable
>Asks us to go claim and impregnate 5 Titans or wank into a jar
...yeahhhhh
>>
>>44997979
Yes, well put.
>>
>>44997843
Ask for volunteers, and I'm down with that. Not so much with ones ordered to.
>>
>>44997908
Seconding
A night on the town can cum later
Now would be a good time to rest up and get a good night sleep
>>
>>44997979
>Fucking 9ft tall warrior women
>not comfortable
Son, are you gay?
>>
>>44997843
>>44997908
>>
>>44997979
I'm pretty sure the implication was that there were nymphs and titans here, so we could mix it up. Assuming they all have the option to educate themselves as much as they want, like Pampi did, i don't see a problem.
>>
>>44998011
I see you want this quest to end with death by snu snu.
>>
File: twas a good death.jpg (185KB, 1201x900px) Image search: [Google]
twas a good death.jpg
185KB, 1201x900px
>>44998092
>>
>>44997843
>>Go to town and claim women.
Seems reasonable.
>>
>>44998011
I have no qualms with the actual 9ft women. It's the whole we just got here and now you want us to what now?
>>
>>44997843
5 votes
>Give seed in a jar.
2 votes
>Write in Can... we.. get some thinking time?
4 votes

Looks like we're getting laid.
>>
>>44998148
Not to mention this sounds awefully suspicious. How exactly this is good for Blue, and what will happen to our offspirngs?
>>
>>44998259
Use your baby fetuses instead of Nymphs, perhaps?

Doesn't sound sick at all.
>>
>>44998148
If your qualm is getting some rest cause we're tired as fuck now, and then we go out tomorrow to get some, then I can dig that.
Or even better, ask for time to get to know some of them; form some bonds, then make sweet, tender, passionate love to some Amazon women. I can certainly live with that.
>>
>>44998289
Yes, that sounds more inviting than taking the role of livestock. At least take them out for dinner for Christ's sake!
>>
>>44998259
Considering she wants the fetuses, doesn't seem like the goal is breeding itself, but the cells are to be used to make/test something.

Hell, it could be even a way to cure the virus, if you want to try and be positive. She should really tell us though, or we should look into it.
>>
>>44998289
That kinda sounds worse.
Right now we're just going out, impregnating some random female, and then letting Blue harvest the fetus.
This way we actually get to know someone, form a relationship, and now we have to serve up our baby?
Nah, I don't like that.
>>
>>44998339
>>44998289
I will second that
>>
>>44998259
>>44998278
Anons, stay in character. We were studying genetic modification at uni before the experiment. We'll definitely be of the "fetuses aren't people" school of thought, regardless of your personal beliefs.

Obviously these are going to be taken at stem cell stage, to maximize their ability to revitalize whatever organs are going to need the telomeres in their DNA replaced.

It's rather soft gene mod scifi, but it fits the setting & story.
>>
>>44998422
It's not like that. I misunderstood the purpose, I was thinking in babies not stemcells.
>>
>>44998454
Ah, yea. If she's wanting fully grown infants, we'll have an issue when that comes up. But fetuses are just impregenated eggs at like week 2 on up.
>>
File: Musclegrill.jpg (238KB, 1063x752px) Image search: [Google]
Musclegrill.jpg
238KB, 1063x752px
You blinked for a moment. "Well, I can give the town a try." you mention.

How hard could it be?

You went there, and looked for some place social. A bar, perhaps? A tavern? You looked for a while, and there was none. What's more, there didn't seem to be a single building or space dedicated to leisure. Nothing.

You saw a girl sitting on a stump, carving some wood. Casually, you sat next to her.

"What are you doing there?" you asked, with warmth.

"Stake." she replied, bluntly.

"Ah, cool. What for?"

"Tent."

You held your smile. These people really didn't talk much, apparently.

"I saw you come with the witch." she then said, stale. "Welcome, Nymph."

"Thanks" you replied. "But I'm not a Nymph, I'm, well. A Witch? Before one becomes a witch."

"So you're a woman?"

"No, noo. I'm a man." you clarified.

"You don't seem like one." she said, hinting the slightest amused smile. She pointed towards a bypasing Titan male. They were huge, and really, really tall. "That is a man."

Then, her eyes widened suddenly in realization. "Ah, I get it now. You're a kid!"

The Titan woman didn't seem to take you very seriously. Picking up women here with such a tremendous physical disadvantage compared to what they're "used to" would be an issue.

>Just use the "I come from the Witches Orders" card and get to business. For science.
>Leave it for now, and get to sleep.
>Give Pampi a shot.

>Write in.
>>
>>44998727
>Just use the "I come from the Witches Orders" card and get to business. For science.
But make it clear we're looking for volunteers. For science.
>>
>>44998727
>Give Pampi a shot.
If We're going to get a Titan, I want to prove to them in some way we're worthy.
>>
>>44998727
Explain that Blue wants our genetic material mixed. For reasons.
Also this >>44998778 volunteers wanted.
>>
>>44998727
>Give Pampi a shot.
>>
>>44998727
>>Just use the "I come from the Witches Orders" card and get to business. For science.
>>Give Pampi a shot.
>>
>>44998727
>Give Pampi a shot.
>>
>>44998727
>Write in
"Apparently the stake is the sharper one. out of the two of you."

>Being interested in Pampi
I thought the whole point was being a pure human, and not half-plastic.
>>
>>44998727
>Give Pampi a shot.
>>
>>44998727
>Give Pampi a shot.
>>
>>44998727
>>Give Pampi a shot.
She at least is smart, even if she looks like a bimbo.
>>
>>44998907
>half-plastic
Anon. The nymphs are all natural. Genetically engineered to look that way, just like the titans are genetically engineered. Either way, it'll only be half pure. The titans are probably more useful to blue, though. Otherwise she would have suggested Pampi while she was there.
>>
>>44998960
>>44998945
>>44998921
>>44998888
>>44998804
What if the reason Blue's blue, instead of red, is because she needs titan based genetic material instead of nymph based?
>>
>>44998727
>>
>all these people going for Pampi and not hard, sweaty Amazon loving
Now, I won't say Pampi is a bad choice, but shit niggas its like you got a fucking kobe steak right in front of you and you choose to eat the hamburger.
>>
>>44998966
Out of all things, why are they engineered to be gross? At least Titans look the sort with reversed bionuclars

>>44998990
That is a possibility.
>>
>>44998990
Blue could just be that way cause her suit is a later design, while Red's was said to be an older stolen design.
>>
>>44999014
Why not both? We need 5 total, and Pampi despite looking like a bimbo is on our level.
>>
>>44999014
I don't want easy Titan lay. I want to fucking prove we're worth the time.
>>
>>44999057
I understand what you mean, but does it have to be with the Dire Mutant vesion of Nicki Minaj?
>>
File: Jessica_rabbit.png (175KB, 516x516px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica_rabbit.png
175KB, 516x516px
>>44999017
>engineered to be gross?
Didnt you read the last thread? It was just people making themselves look good, and then it's compounded in the generations since. Besides, they look like Jessica Rabbit. I don't find that gross. It's one of the ideal standards for women. Might not be yours, but it is widely acknowledged as an ideal.
>>
>>44999079
I mean, I suppose there are other Nymphs around here...I think?
>>
>>44999054
That's fine, but Amazon should be first.
But given the choice, after waking up after a God knows how long slumber, would you rather first fuck a sex doll, or a muscle goddess?
>>
Ok, 15mins are up, now I need a roll and I'll get to writing. This should be quick.

2d100, best of first three. 1 worst, 100 best.

First roll for how you pamper Pampi , the second is for your physical integrity.
>>
Rolled 33, 61 = 94 (2d100)

>>44999136
>>
>>44999102
I've read it but that was Red's livestock Pampi is>>44996490
>Pampi seemed like a Nymph - and an exceedingly exaggerated one. Her face was youthful with huge, cartoonish eyes, and overall, overflowing with an exceptionally healthy glow - even for Nymph standards. However, her lips, breasts and buttocks were distastefully gigantic and round, coupled with a waspish waist and long legs.

Triple the ass-ets of Jessica Rabbit
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 375x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 375x305px
Rolled 95, 70 = 165 (2d100)

>>44999136
>>
Rolled 85, 51 = 136 (2d100)

>>44999102
Pampi is described to have he proportions blown out even more,
>Pampi seemed like a Nymph - and an exceedingly exaggerated one. Her face was youthful with huge, cartoonish eyes, and overall, overflowing with an exceptionally healthy glow - even for Nymph standards. However, her lips, breasts and buttocks were distastefully gigantic and round, coupled with a waspish waist and long legs.

>>44999136
Roll
>>
Rolled 51, 65 = 116 (2d100)

>>44999136
>>
>>44999157
Good work Spectral. Not Saitama level but acceptable.
>>
>>44999157
Well done, namefag.
>>
I should have went with the anon who suggested death by snu-snu at the first time.
>>
>>44999194
>>44999179
>>44999157
Is this the part where we learn the quest uses roll-under system?
>>
>>44999207
Well, pampi's supposed to be 1 of 5. Snu snu can be our death, if we roll bad later.
>>
>>44999235
see>>44999136
2d100, best of first three. 1 worst, 100 best.
>>
>>44999235
See>>44999136
1 is worst 100 is best
>>
>>44999251
I think her ass is as heavy as most Titan women whole.
>>
File: I cant handle it.gif (936KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
I cant handle it.gif
936KB, 500x281px
>>44999303
>I think her ass is as heavy as most Titan women whole.
>>
>>44999327
I really don't want to witness it, but I am stuck like deer before the headlights.
>>
>>44999380
I guess he's trying to do Spectral's seduction roll justice.
>>
File: I shouldnt want but I do.png (35KB, 283x218px) Image search: [Google]
I shouldnt want but I do.png
35KB, 283x218px
>>44999303
>imagining an ass so big, you could hide your entire body in it without anyone noticing
>>
File: 99-055-sakura.png (102KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
99-055-sakura.png
102KB, 480x272px
Pampi:95
Survival:70

You decide to try with the Nymph.

"Well... If we're aborting and all, I guess it's OK." she admitted, and looked aside with a blush, after you suggested it. "And Blue doesn't seem to understand that I can't take a Titan - trust me. It's not the first time she has had this kind of plan."

"Hey, I got a plan too. It's fairly simple as well." you joked.

"Oh really now?" she chuckled.

---FADE TO BLACK---

You left the nymph speaking in tongues, overjoyed. She was shivering, splayed out on the bed like a ragdoll. Her pupils were looking for her upper eyelids and her face had a ridiculous, dopey smile.

The deed done, you went and tried to get a volunteer. There didn't seem to be more Nymphs here, or at least, you haven't met any.

Then, you were approached by someone.

"Blue... told me you needed assistance." she said. "I will fulfill my duties, for Blue's sake."

She looked enormous. She wasn't the prettiest Titan in the block either, but she was certainly one of the most muscular.

"Well, yeah, you know..." you muttered. "You volunteer?"

"I volunteer." she replied.

The next you knew, you were grabbed by the leg.

---FADE TO BLACK---

(Cont)
>>
---*---
"What happened to you?" The Blue Witch asked, as you returned towards's Pampi's house in the morning, holding your arm and with bruises all over your body. "You don't seem to have rested well. I thought men relaxed best in the presence of a woman, why aren't you rested?" the Witch asked.

You sighed. "I don't think I will be able to do this often, but I did it." you admitted. "And I only got two. Some white-haired Titan girl, and Pampi."

As you returned to Pampi's hut, she greeted you quickly, blushing, and averted her eyes. "N-Need something?" she wondered, flustered, and combed her hair over her ear.

"I got some bruises and burn-marks." you said. "And my everything hurts. I can get the stuff from the cabinet, if that's alright"

"I can get you some tea! Would you like some toast, too? Are you hungry?" she blurted out.

"Uh, sure." you reply, getting some oils. You started to spread it out on your burns. It stung- but it would help it heal. "Sounds like breakfast." you added.

---*---

>Go back to town and find the "volunteer".

>Continue to help Pampi with Jenny's reversal process.

>Go outside and check out the "junkyard" of contraptions Pampi had outside. Perhaps you could salvage something and make something of your own.
>>
>>44999977
>>
>>44999977
Gotta give our body time to reload.
>>
Or
>Write in
If you'd like.

Now I wish I'd drawn Pampi instead of so many witches lol. Oh well, I'll do so next time/later.
>>
>>44999977

Maybe we can find a book to read to Jenny sometime
>>
>>44999977
>burn-marks
Dayum son.

>>44999977
>Continue to help Pampi with Jenny's reversal process.
>>
>>45000043
>Dayum son.
Ya know, hammocks break, walls fall down, people stumble into fire pits when they've been fucked silly, etc.
>>
>>44999977
Let's put our tech skills to the test

Also
>You left the nymph speaking in tongues, overjoyed. She was shivering, splayed out on the bed like a ragdoll. Her pupils were looking for her upper eyelids and her face had a ridiculous, dopey smile.
Guess he had a hell of a plan for her then, eh?
>>
>>44999977
>>Continue to help Pampi with Jenny's reversal process
>>
>>45000120
>their homes are shacks cause they destroyed all their good houses by fucking
>>
>>45000191
I kek'd louder than I should there lol
>>
>>44999977
>>Go outside and check out the "junkyard" of contraptions Pampi had outside. Perhaps you could salvage something and make something of your own.
>>
>>45000267
You laugh, but that's the reason I no longer have a bed frame, and have plaster patches on my walls.
>>
>>45000120
>>45000191
>>45000315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU
>>
I'm going to end it here. Next episode, you'll get to see what we make, ohohoho.

I'll stick around for drawfagging and questions. I'm open to quest-related requests, but I'll draw some shizzle of my own too.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/valencia_qm
Archived!: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=BioPunk
>>
>>45000458
Draw Pampi's face from after the 'pampering'.
>>
>>45000458
>>45000496
Seconding.
>>
>>45000496
On it
>>
>>45000458
I'm just chilling at work, so whatever you feel like.
>>
File: AhePampi.png (35KB, 302x257px) Image search: [Google]
AhePampi.png
35KB, 302x257px
>>45000496
Something like this? I imagine her with huge eyelashes.

I might adjust her later, I still need to find/draw a ref for her.
>>
Im surprised nobody has asked why she has a intravenous thingy though lol.
>>
>>45001183
I assumed it'd be a plot point and you wouldn't answer. My guess is the which fucked her up and thus she eneds it to live, but it made her TOO literally bubbly.
>>
>>45001199
That was my assumption as well. Maybe something like a dialysis machine or artificial hormone producer that's not calibrated quite right.

>>45001183
But if you want to share, please do so.
>>
>>45001095
>Heart pupils
Excellent. Though now I have to wonder if heart pupils could be a gene mod in this setting.
>>
>>45001199
>>45001270
Aaay I can't tell OOC lol.

>>45001303
Hehe
>>
>>45001511
>Aaay I can't tell OOC lol.
knew it.
>>
>>45001511
I'd like a lineup of body types if you have nothing else in mind. Like, titan next to nymph next to pure human with a witch in the background so we have a visual for scale
>>
>>45001612
Yes. I too want this.
>>
>>45001511

Also, did our MC just spend half the night throwing a hot dog down a hallway? If the titans are too hung for a nymph, we might have similar mechanical issues.
>>
>>45001726
>pussy muscles

>>45001612
I'm getting very sleepy, but I'll try.
>>
>>45001511
How would a 100 on either of those 2 rolls would have gone?

Like, Would a 100 on physical integrity mean not-Sakura would of been the one limping around bruised?
>>
>>45001830
>pussy muscles
...bruises, huh?
>>
>>45001836
-Being much more affectionate than she is now.

-Yep.
>>
>>45001985
How'd the burns happen?
>>
File: ITBEGINS.jpg (17KB, 221x261px) Image search: [Google]
ITBEGINS.jpg
17KB, 221x261px
>>45002056
Friction
>>
>>45002056
I'm gonna guess friction.
>>
>>45002115
bump
>>
>>45004781
Why
>>
>>45004829
I'm doing the draw requests and I don't want the thread to die just yet.
>>
>>45005565
Oh, I thought you'd be gone already and post them next thread.
>>
File: heightscale.png (74KB, 623x670px) Image search: [Google]
heightscale.png
74KB, 623x670px
>>45001612
>>45001657

Here ya go

>>45005597
Well, I was gone, but I'm back now lol.
>>
>>44994274
for a moment there when she said sacrifice i thought that she was only alive until she got the turbocancer.
>>
>>44995564
she looks like a wise old women who wouldn't trust that face

or maybe more the perverted wise old women face.
>>
>>44996443
centuries
wow we were out a lot longer then we thought

either that or this stuff has been going on out of sight for a long time.
>>
>>45005947
>for a moment there when she said sacrifice i thought that she was only alive until she got the turbocancer.

The Red Witch got it, and then she channeled the turbocancer funk from her main body to Jenny, then threw her out.

>>45005993
: )
>>
>>44999106
>after waking up after a God knows how long slumber, would you rather first fuck a sex doll, or a muscle goddess?
damit anon now im going to spend all Australia day thinking about the answer to this question.
>>
>>45000020
i look forward to seeing it.
>>
>>45005742
wow the witches are big

i was expecting the titans to be a little bigger then that but that still works fine.
>>
so whats next next session of biopunk or next session of noahs park?
>>
>>45006194
Later today most likely, at the same hour as always.

I'll tell at least one hour in advance when I start

>>45006079
Australia day?
>>
>>45006213
>Australia day?
its our national day we get a day off and everything

i dont auctualy work tuesdays anyway but still
>>
>>45006213
i meant will the next one be biopunk or noahs.

still look forward to it whichever it is.
>>
>>45006260
Biopunk, I believe.
>>
>>45005565
Goddangit I'm a slow drawer
>>
Bump, for drawfaggotry.
>>
>>45006133
To be honest once you hit a certain size the advantages of the human form start going away and you would have to start having to invest more resources into counteracting the problems then would really be worth it.
>>
I'm drawing Pampi and it's hard lol. Like, her appearance is sheer fetish fuel, but it's hard to do in a way that doesn't look overly gaudy.

But I think I'm getting a good result. I'll try to post her shortly.
>>
>>45011253
It's funny how you're inserting your bizarre wasp body shape fetish in both of your quests
>>
>>45011505
Yep, shamelessly.
>>
File: Magical Realm Girl.png (97KB, 467x933px) Image search: [Google]
Magical Realm Girl.png
97KB, 467x933px
>>45011505
Well, it's more like, I try to find semi-plausible settings that empower my kinks, but that aren't a total 100% world of muh fetish.

Anywhoo, here is Pampi.

Trigger warning: Magical Realm.
>>
>>45012057
what the fug
>>
>>45012057
Jesus Christ, how horrifying!
And we fugged that too, we deserve a trait or something for holding back all the vomit while fucking her or somehow maintaining an erection.
>>
>>45012057
Looks like how I imagined her, a bad bimbofication job. Which makes it jarring she's either second or third smartest and technically able in the camp.
>>
>>45012082
>>45012205
>>45012207

I know, it's intentional lol. Hence why I used the term "distastefully" back when I described her.
>>
>>45012057
She wouldn't even be able to use her arms, they literally aren't long enough to reach past her tits
>>
>>45012265
>her arms are useless
>manipulates everything with her massive lips, tits, and ass
I am disgusted, yet aroused.
>>
>>45012265
she can't even see anything unless it's eye level or higher too
>>
>>45012345
>not getting the upgrade that allows you to see out of your tits
Look at this pleb.
>>
>>45012265
>>45012345

Yep. She makes due, though. But yeah, she is handicapped to a level.

>>45012407
I kek'd way too hard here lol.

Overall, body horror/disfiguration/etc is a common theme I've put for all witches so far, inlcuding Pampi, a Nymph "Pre-witch". In Pampi's case it was more sexual though, and less "I have giant arms growing from my abdomen" and such.
>>
>>45012513
Goddamn have the secrets of plastic surgery been lost or something? Breast reductions are a thing even today also the tensile strength of her spine must put industrial equipment to shame.
>>
>>45012636
It's a setting that exists solely as a vessel for the QM's fetishes, it's not supposed to make sense.
>>
>>45012673
the more I realize this is true the less I enjoy the quest
>>
File: image.jpg (395KB, 742x1038px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
395KB, 742x1038px
>>45012057
Is it bad that the first thing I thought of when I saw this was of how much stuff one could smuggle between those things?

Anyway, had to look at Jenny pics after all that.
>>
>>45012636
Pretty sure she has regeneration of some sort due to being a Nymph that's starting to Witch out. That'd mean they would grow back. The whole reason Blue wants us to sleep around is too harvest partially normalized tissue samples to fix herself most likely. Which means we're eventually on her chopping block too.
>>
>>45012673
Dude. We aren't playing Planet of the Horny Futa GTS Catgirls in Corsets and High Heels.

yet
>>
>>45012816
>Catgirls
I suddenly have a feeling they could actually exist with how much gene modding went crazy. The question though, is are they just Nymphs with some animal traits (I.E. Ears, tails) or are considered a different subset of new humans.
>>
are we going to see different gangs with themed gene mods?
>>
>>45012878
People with cat-ears existed in your time, but it was niche. Pretty much how body modification (like, silicon horns under your skin) is nowadays.

>>45012931
I can't tell stuff you don't know in-character, but it's a veeery interesting possibility.
>>
File: image.png (266KB, 464x607px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
266KB, 464x607px
>Nymphs designed to be forever loli
>>
>>45013034
>Loli
They grow to be roughly the same heights as "pure" humans. See >>45005742
>>
>>45013190
No, you fool. A subspecies of nymph designed to never mature and always be a little girl or little boy.
>>
>>45013230
Ah. Thought you we're implying all Nymphs were Lolis. My mistake.
>>
Next thread starts in a bit more than an hour!
>>
>>45012636
>also the tensile strength of her spine must put industrial equipment to shame.
Well the Nymphs ARE a result of the same biotech that created Titan supersoldiers here. Some military technology always moves to the commons.
>>
>>45010563
makes sense
>>
>>45013026
>People with cat-ears existed in your time, but it was niche. Pretty much how body modification (like, silicon horns under your skin) is nowadays.
interesting.
>>
>>45014707
Biopunk #4!
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.